- 1 How To Record Screen On Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+
- 2 Record Screen Options On Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+
- 3 AZ Screen Recorder
- 4 Screen Recorder
- 5 To Sum Up:
- 6 How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy S9
- 7 How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S9
- 8 Samsung Galaxy S9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 How to Screen Record on Samsung s9/s9 plus?
- 10 Part 1. How to screen record on Samsung S9 by built-in recording feature?
- 11 Part 2. How to screen record on Galaxy S9 with MirrorGo software?
- 12 Part 3. How to screen record on Samsung S9 with third-party apps?
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 15 How to Record Screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
- 16 Troubleshooting or presenting, the Samsung Galaxy screen recorder is great!
- 17 How to use the screen recorder on a Samsung Galaxy phone
- 18 Our top equipment picks
- 19 How to record your screen on any Samsung phone
- 20 How to screen record on any Samsung phone
- 21 Where to find your screen recordings on a Samsung phone
- 22 How to Screen Record on Samsung s8 [3 Easy-Methods You Can Do]
- 23 How to record a screen on any Samsung smartphone?
- 23.1 Method 1: Here’s how to record the screen on any Samsung smartphone.
- 23.2 2- Second step:
- 23.3 3- Third Step:
- 23.4 4- Fourth step:
- 23.5 5-Fifth step:
- 23.6 6- Sixth Step:
- 23.7 7- Seventh Step:
- 23.8 8- The eighth step:
- 23.9 Method 2: The Best Way to Record the Screen on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active While Using a Screen Recording App
- 23.10 1.Mobizen Screen Recorder for Samsung (available in English only).
- 23.11 2. Mobi Screen Recorder
- 23.12 3. AZ Screen Recorder is a screen recording software.
- 23.13 4. GU Screen Recorder is a program that records video on a computer’s screen.
- 23.14 5. Super Screen Recorder is a program that records video from your computer’s screen.
- 23.15 Method 3: How to Record a Game Using the Samsung Built-in Game Tools Functionality
- 23.16 Step 1: Launch the game launcher and browse through the library.
- 23.17 Step 2: Add the applications that will be recorded.
- 23.18 Step 3: Select the application that will be recorded.
- 23.19 Step 4: Begin the recording process.
- 23.20 Step 5: Stop the recording and look at the video footage.
- 24 Our Final Thoughts
- 25 Frequently Ask Questions
- 26 Using the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, how do you enable the screen recorder feature?
- 27 On the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, is it possible to screen record with audio?
- 28 How to Screen Record in Samsung S10 Series, S9 & Note 10 (Android 10)
- 29 How to Screen Record in Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, Note 10Note 10 Plus
- 30 How to Use Samsung Hidden Screen Recording Feature
- 31 Part 1. Use Third-Party Apps to Record Screen on Samsung
- 32 Part 2. How to Use Samsung Built-in Game Tools Functionality to Record
- 33 Summary
How To Record Screen On Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have almost everything a smartphone user could want or need, but there is one feature that some users aren’t satisfied with and are still waiting for: the ability to snap a screenshot of a screen on the device. In contrast to Apple, Android has yet to provide customers with the ability to capture what is happening on the Galaxy S9 or S9+ screen in real time. Some users have stated that they require not just the capacity to take a screenshot, but also the capability to record the screen.
Record Screen Options On Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+
Unfortunately, the Galaxy S9 and S9+ do not come with a built-in screen recorder because Android does not have one. The only method to record the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ is to use a third-party program, which you can get here. There are a plethora of applications to pick from that are excellent for capturing the screen of your Galaxy S9. You may locate these applications on the Google Play Store; all you have to do is choose the one that you believe is the most straightforward and straightforward to use.
AZ Screen Recorder
The AZ Screen Recorder – No Root app is our top pick for recording the screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ when using a non-rooted version of the device. This is by far the simplest to navigate, since all you have to do is hit the Screen Recorder button to start recording. Afterwards, the app will carry out its functions as you navigate around your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ and enter the data you wish to capture. Simply press the Stop button after you are through recording, and you will be able to see the footage you have captured.
Kimcy929.com’s Screen Recorder is yet another alternative. This is available in both free and paid editions, however the free version is sufficient for the most basic functions. It is pretty similar to AZ Recorder in terms of ease of use. Simply press the screen recording button and go to the information you wish to capture. n Additionally, you may alter the captures within the app, to a limited extent, but we recommend using an outside source for any significant modifications you intend to make.
To Sum Up:
Choosing the best screen recording app for your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ from the Google Play Store is the first and most important step you need to do. We’ve provided some recommendations, but the sky’s the limit when it comes to what you can do, so look around a little if you want additional possibilities. You may read the reviews to see how different screen recording applications compare to one another. Simply download, install, and begin using the application as soon as you have determined which one is the best match for you.
With any chance, Samsung will provide an update to their software that includes a screen capture function, eliminating the need for its customers to download an additional program. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to share them in the comments section.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Slow Charging Problem
If you want to do a lesson or show a friend how to complete particular chores on a Samsung Galaxy S9, recording the screen and saving it as a video clip and then sending it or uploading it to a site like YouTube or social media networks may be really handy. Sometimes we want to record a tale that we have seen on Instagram of an acquaintance, a phone call or video chat with a family member to retain as a memento or to use as proof, or we want to make a TikTok movie to share with our friends. Because there is currently no native method built into Android (the Samsung Galaxy S9 ships with the operating system Android 8.0 (Oreo)), you will need to use the Game Launcher application from Samsung or third-party applications to videotape the screen until such time as a native method is developed.
Screenshot taken using the Samsung Galaxy S9 5 minutes is the estimated time.
(5th point can be skipped if we already have the item.) To test it, we unlock our Galaxy S9 and slide a finger from the top edge of the screen down a few centimeters to reveal the fast panel, which has quick settings such as connecting to a Wi-Fi network, connecting Bluetooth, muting the phone, and turning on airplane mode, among others.
- Step 3: A floating menu will be presented; choose “Button order” to modify the order in which the buttons that appear on the fast panel of your Samsung Galaxy S9 appear.
- We look for the screen recording icon, click on it, and without dropping it, drag it to the bottom of the panel to include it in the quick panel.
- Select the quality of the HD or tiny video in the sixth stage (6th step).
- A three-second countdown will be presented on the Samsung Galaxy S9 screen, after which the video recording of everything that occurs on the screen will start.
To stop recording, press the volume up and power keys on your Samsung Galaxy S9 at the same time, or click on “Stop” in the top left corner of the screen. 8th step:
How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy S9
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. Do you want to know how to shoot a video on your Galaxy S9’s screen? Screen Recording is extremely useful for quickly recording and sharing the screen on your mobile device with a colleague or friend without having to use your computer. Take a look at this guide to discover how to video screen capture or screen record on a Samsung Galaxy S9 with the aid of the steps provided below. A built-in screen recording feature (Save Screen Action buttons) is now available on Samsung smartphones running the most recent versions of Android Q, Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2, and Android R.
How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S9
Screen recording on the Samsung Galaxy S9 may be accomplished through the use of two distinct ways. Let’s take them one by one and learn them.
1. Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 With Inbuilt Screen Recording
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy S9, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy S9, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel. Then, as indicated in the picture above, long press on theScreen Recorder toggle feature. In this screen, you may adjust the quality of the recording by choosing between 480p, 720p, or 1080p resolution. It is possible to select No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic from the Sound drop-down menu. You can also change the size of the recorded selfie video in the screen recording settings by sliding the slider from Small to Large. You may turn on the screen recorder by clicking on the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar after you have finished configuring it. A dialogue window will display, from which you may select your sound preferences. Select the sound source and press the “Start Recording” button to begin recording. The following approach should be used if the Screenshot toggle is not present: As soon as the screen recording begins, a countdown timer appears, and a floating widget with a color pen tool to draw on the screen appears. You can also choose which Selfie front camera footage you want to be displayed on the screen by selecting it from the drop-down menu. The recording will be completed after you click on the Stop symbol on the right side of the floating widget. Screen recordings are automatically stored on your Galaxy S9 Gallery App in the Screen Recordings Folder
- However, you must manually save them. This video may now be shared on social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms
The built-in screen recording feature is not accessible on earlier Samsung handsets. As a result, we’ll need to download a third-party program to capture the screen of your smartphone.
2. How To Record Screen on Galaxy S9 With A Screen Recording App
- To begin, open the Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone. Once you have done so, type ” Screen Recording App with audio ” into the search field and press “Go.” Or Go to this Google Play Store URL to learn more. If you are using a desktop browser, click here. Now choose one of the screen recording applications from the list that you want and click on the Install button. The Screen Recording app must be opened after installation in order to record the Galaxy S9’s screen. The start button must be pressed in order to start the screen recording after installation of the Screen Recording app. The notification panel may also have some of these choices in some cases, if not all. With this method, you have successfully recorded the screen of your Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9 Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S9 offers a screen recording capability that allows you to capture what is happening on your Samsung phone’s screen. Follow the steps in our guide to enable screen recording.
How to Enable Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy S9?
To activate the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy S9, first update the quick toggle choices by pressing the edit button, then locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area using the find and add button buttons. The toggle will then appear in the notification panel as a result of this action.
Can you screen record with audio on Samsung Galaxy S9?
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S9, you may utilize the screen recording feature to record the screen while also recording audio, utilizing the Audio recording feature that is available in the screen recorder. If you like this lesson, please spread the word on social media. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section below if you have any difficulties when capturing your screen on the Samsung Galaxy S9. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices.
You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
How to Screen Record on Samsung s9/s9 plus?
Occasionally, you may find yourself in a scenario where you need to document the proceedings in order to retain a record of all of the actions that have been performed. It may be a business meeting or a school assignment where it is critical to keep track of what has been said and what has been discussed. As the usage of smartphones has become more widespread and cognitive, individuals have begun to rely on these gadgets for a variety of daily tasks. Major meetings are managed through the use of these devices, and many have contemplated utilizing them for all of the day’s most important tasks.
Samsung, one of the most well-known smartphone brand developers, has a potential function in their smartphones that is worth exploring.
A variety of functions, including screen recorders, are included into these devices, in addition to many supplementary features.
Screen recorders are available in several versions, and certain users may require a different version depending on their needs. In order to do this, the article offers you with a separate introduction to several approaches outlining how to screen record on a Samsung S9 smartphone.
- Part 1: How to use the built-in recording capability on the Samsung S9 to screen record
- Using the MirrorGo program, you may screen record your Galaxy S9 in Part 2. How to screen record on the Samsung S9 using third-party apps is covered in Part 3.
Part 1. How to screen record on Samsung S9 by built-in recording feature?
Making a video recording of the screen of your Samsung S9 may be accomplished using a range of different techniques that are readily accessible on the market. When looking for a screen recorder for your Samsung S9, the first thing that comes to mind is the device’s built-in screen recorder, which allows you to record your screen with relative simplicity. This convenient function provides its customers with a plethora of options, including the ability to record their screen with relative simplicity.
- To learn more about how to make use of the built-in service on your Samsung S9, you should read the step-by-step guidance provided below.
- To access the Quick Panel on your smartphone, slide the screen down to the bottom.
- Step 2:From the drop-down option that appears, pick ‘Button Order’ to make changes to the order in which the buttons display across the panel.
- The buttons that have previously been added to your Samsung’s Quick Panel will be seen in the section below.
- To complete the process, return to your home screen and scroll down the panel until you can see the ‘Screen Recording’ symbol on the screen.
- The screen recording begins when a countdown has finished.
Part 2. How to screen record on Galaxy S9 with MirrorGo software?
When a user attempts to record their screen using their default screen recording service, they frequently encounter difficulties. If your Samsung’s screen recording capability is not available by default, you may always hunt for a another method of recording the screen. You can find it challenging to keep your eyes fixed on the greatest service while searching for a better option to your current situation. These third-party services are fairly diverse in their characteristics, and they provide a consistent structure within which to do business.
Wondershare MirrorGo has been dubbed “the best screen recording alternative when it comes to using third-party platforms.”
Make a video recording of your Android device on your PC!
- MirrorGo allows you to record on the computer’s large display screen. Capture images on your phone and save them to your computer
- View many alerts at the same time without having to pick up your phone
- Use Android applications on your computer to get a full-screen experience
It has been downloaded by 3,240,479 people. It follows a pretty handy set of steps when it comes to using this platform, and it would allow you to have a highly efficient experience when recording your screen. Step 1: Download and connect to the Internet In order to make use of the platform’s services, you must first install the MirrorGo software on your computer. In addition, connect your device to the platform via a simple USB connection to complete the process. While you’re connecting your smartphone to the computer with the USB cord, hit Connect to allow the platform to successfully mirror your Samsung S9 on MirrorGo.
Step 2: Begin the recording process You must then touch on the ‘Record’ button on the computer’s right-hand panel in order to begin recording after the device has been mirrored throughout the whole platform.
Step 3: Put a stop to it and save it. Once you’ve started a recording, you may stop it by pressing the “Record” button a second time and selecting “Open Folder containing stored video.” You can quickly distribute it over a variety of platforms. It’s completely risk-free.
Part 3. How to screen record on Samsung S9 with third-party apps?
While you’re researching the most efficient ways for capturing the screen of your Samsung S9, there are a few situations in which you might want to consider employing the services of another platform. In addition to being widely used, these third-party platforms are also suggested for a variety of utility applications. Any third-party program that would meet your needs may be discovered when researching your use case. Several third-party services are discussed in this post, including two that are very outstanding and allow you to easily capture the screen of your Samsung S9.
Mobizen Screen Recorder for Samsung
This third-party application might prove to be a very useful option in situations when you need to record the screen of your Samsung S9 while it is running one of the many programs available to you. You should study the following tutorial, which defines the necessary procedures to record your screen with this program in order to consume Mobizen successfully. Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store and download and install Mobizen, then launch it across your Samsung devices. To determine whether or not it is running, check to see if the symbol is shown on the left-hand side of the screen.
Step 2:Click on the ‘Record’ icon and then choose the option that says ‘Start Now.’ This will begin the recording process.
After you have finished your recording, you can simply tap on the Mobizen symbol and select ‘Stop’ to terminate it.
Alternatively, you may see the movie by going into the gallery on your Samsung S9.
- You have the option of adding background music of your choosing. It provides a service for pre-built video recorders. Can capture movies at a frame rate of up to 60 frames per second
- A substantial amount of advertisements are shown inside its interface. You must watch a variety of advertisements in order to remove the watermark from the video.
DU Screen Recorder
The DU Screen Recorder is yet another big choice that comes to mind when you’re looking for a third-party platform for recording your computer screen. With the capacity to set up throughout the device in order to capture everything that is now displayed on the screen, this platform provides its customers with a variety of services for the production of a professional-quality video. Furthermore, you may turn your movies into GIFs and enhance the quality of your recordings by using the provided editing tools.
Using the virtual assistant that appears on the screen, you may make changes to the video quality and other settings inside the program in step two.
If you are using a virtual assistant that is similar to this, you may tap on the ‘Stop’ button to end the recording when you are finished.
- Record video with a frame rate of up to 60 frames per second
- In addition, it offers a live stream function that is quite handy to use
- It has all of the essential capabilities for screen recording
- Paying for the platform in order to get rid of the adverts is one option. Adds a watermark to the screen recording during the recording process.
In the absence of an adequate platform to work with, screen recording may become a time-consuming and exhausting endeavor. However, there are a variety of platforms that can be used to capture the screen that may be highly useful.
In order to fully comprehend the functioning of the ways that are accessible to work with, you must first read the article that will offer users with the ability to record the screen of their Samsung S9 with simplicity.
How can you record a screen on a SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 phone? How can I turn on screen recording on my SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? What is the best way to record a screen on a SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to Take a Screenshot on a SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? What is the best way to save screen action on the SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? When you want to save the fast-moving material that appears on your screen or share an action that is difficult to express in words, just record the screen on your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 using the Record Screen feature.
Make sure you don’t miss anything!
How to Record Screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
- Sliding down the higher bar should be done at the beginning. Second, locate and choose theScreen Recordericon on the desktop. The screen recording will begin in less than 3 seconds after the button is pressed. To write or draw something on the screen, simply press on the pen symbol, select a color, and start working
- To display your photo in the display’s corner, select the profile picicon from the toolbar. To end the recording, click on the stop tab, which is represented by a little square icon.
Troubleshooting or presenting, the Samsung Galaxy screen recorder is great!
While screen recording applications have been available for a long time in the Android world, the capability has not yet made its way into the majority of phones at the operating system level, with the exception of a select OEMs such as Samsung. It was made available with the Galaxy Note 10 series and an upgrade to One UI at the time of its release. To make screen recording easier to use and find, Samsung has now included a screen recording function in all Galaxy phones running Android 10 and OneUI 2.
How to use the screen recorder on a Samsung Galaxy phone
- There are two methods to access the screen recorder feature, but the quickest is to slide down from the fast settings menu and scroll over
- The second method is to swipe up from the quick settings menu and scroll over
- You may also reach the Screen recorder by using the search feature in the Settings app
- However, this is not recommended. To use the screen recorder, press the on button. Android Central is the source of this information. A pop-up window will appear, asking you what Sound settings you want to record with
- Select the following sound settings for recording: There will be no sound, media noises, or media sounds with a microphone. When you are through with your recording, press the square in the upper right corner of the screen to bring the recording to a close. A copy of your movie will be preserved in your default photo album so that you may share or return to it later. Android Central is the source of this information.
If you need to make changes to the settings for your screen recording session, just follow the easy procedures outlined below.
- Open the Settings app and look for screenshots, or choose Advanced features from the drop-down menu. Select Screenshots and Screen Recorder from the drop-down menu. Toggle onScreen recorder configurations
- Select the following sound settings for recording: There will be no sound, media noises, or media sounds with a microphone. Make a decision on the video quality you wish to record in
- If you’re conducting a voice-over or a demonstration, choose the appropriate size for your selfie video. Android Central is the source of this information.
The option to record your screen is quite useful, whether you’re preparing a presentation or assisting friends and family members with technical assistance concerns. With this knowledge, you’ll be creating your own lessons in no time.
Our top equipment picks
The Galaxy Note 10 was one of the first Samsung phones to include a screen recording capability, and using it in conjunction with the S Pen is a pleasure.
The smaller Note has a big punch
Samsung does a great deal with (just a little) resources. The Note 10 reduces the size of the S Pen, which is a unique and capable tool, to a phone that is much more manageable. Anyone who isn’t interested in the pen features, on the other hand, might consider saving money by purchasing a Galaxy S10 or S10+ instead. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. More information is available here: http://www.cnn.com/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/c Keep that Samsung Galaxy S20 FE safe.
Among the best Android phones, the Galaxy S20 FE needs the best case
Although Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE is a few years old, it is an excellent choice for anybody searching for a high-quality Android flagship smartphone at an affordable price. However, it is still a sensitive equipment that must be protected from the effects of everyday wear and tear. So if you plan on purchasing the Galaxy S20 FE this holiday season, be sure to combine it with one of these covers to ensure that this device maintains its stunning appearance.
How to record your screen on any Samsung phone
- You may record the screen on your Samsung phone by adding the Screen Record option to your Quick Settings
- However, this feature is not available on all models. Once you’ve enabled Screen Recording on your Samsung phone, you’ll be able to record movies of practically any app on your phone. Depending on whether your device is running Android 11 or later, you may need to utilize a third-party screen recorder software. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
The iPhone is well-known for having a built-in screen recording capability, which makes it simple to film all of the activity taking place on your iPhone’s display. Even if you have a Samsung phone, there is no reason to be envious because every Android phone comes equipped with a screen recorder. If you have a smartphone, you can use it to record video from practically any app — though certain applications, such as Netflix, will just display a blank screen — and then share or edit the footage afterwards.
How to enable and utilize the screen recorder on your Samsung smartphone, whether it’s a Galaxy, Note, or anything else.
How to screen record on any Samsung phone
In order to record your screen, you must first enable the recording capability on your Samsung device. The notification panel may be accessed by swiping down from its position at the top of the screen, followed by another swipe down to reveal the “Quick Settings” interface. On this page, you’ll find a link to the screen recorder, if it has already been activated. 2.If the pencil symbol isn’t visible in the bottom-left corner, click on it to bring it up. You will be able to configure which icons appear on the page in this way.
- Insider3 is a collaboration between Dave Johnson and Insider3.
- It will then display in your Quick Settings as a result of this.
- Dave Johnson/Insider4 is a photographer based in New York City.
- The recording will begin when you choose whether or not to include audio and whether or not you want your taps to be highlighted – once you’ve made your selection and tapped “Start,” the recording will begin.
- In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider When you’re finished recording, pull down the notification panel once more and select the “Tap to stop” option from the list.
Where to find your screen recordings on a Samsung phone
Your videos will be saved in the same location as your photographs and videos, which is determined by your phone’s default settings. Depending on your settings and Samsung model, this can be either Google Photos or the Gallery app, or it might be the My Files application. You may then edit and distribute the screen recordings in the same way that you would any other video using these applications. For example, you may edit the beginning and conclusion of the clip so that viewers don’t see you fooling around in the notifications box at the beginning and end.
In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider Tech Reference’s William Antonelli is the editor and a staff writer.
During his tenure as Editor of Insider’s Tech Reference vertical and as a founding member of the Reference team, he has assisted in the growth of Tech Reference from its humble beginnings into a behemoth that receives over 20 million visits each month.
How to Screen Record on Samsung s8 [3 Easy-Methods You Can Do]
Increasingly popular among technology aficionados all around the globe is the open-source Android operating system, which was developed by Google and is currently the most widely used operating system for smartphones. Recording films on the Samsung S8’s screen is an easy and uncomplicated process. Before you can begin, you must first visit to the Google Play Store appstore and then download an additional app in order to be able to shoot movies on the Samsung S8’s screen. The Google Play Store is where you may locate the app that most matches your needs by searching for “screen videorecorder” or “screen video capture.” Once you’ve found the app that best suits your needs, you can install it on your smartphone.
For more information on how to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy S8, continue reading this article. How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Posts related to this one: Samsung Galaxy S8 Rooting Instructions How to Delete Cache on a Samsung Galaxy S8
How to record a screen on any Samsung smartphone?
Because every Android phone comes pre-installed with a screen recorder, even if you own a Samsung phone, you have no need to feel jealous. In most cases, you can use it to record video from practically any app — however certain applications such as Netflix may merely display a black screen when you try to record video from them — and then share or edit the recordings on your computer afterwards.
Method 1: Here’s how to record the screen on any Samsung smartphone.
As a first and foremost step, we’ll double-check that the screen recording icon is available in the fast access panel of our Samsung Galaxy S8, which it indeed is. In the event that we already have it, we can skip to point 5. After that, we unlock our Galaxy S8 and move our finger down a few millimeters from the top edge of the screen to reach the quick panel on the right side of the screen. In this panel, we may access fast settings, such as connecting to a Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth, turning on mute or airplane mode, and other features, among other things.
2- Second step:
If we don’t see the screen recording icon on our Samsung Galaxy S8, we should click on the edit icon in the fast panel, which is normally three points vertically above the screen recording icon on the screen recording icon.
3- Third Step:
If you want to rearrange the buttons on your Samsung Galaxy S8’s quick panel, pick “Button order” from the floating menu that appears.
4- Fourth step:
It displays all of the icons for the settings that we have previously specified in the Samsung Galaxy S8 fast panel, as well as the icons for settings that we can define in the future. These symbols, as well as their respective explanations, are displayed in the Samsung Galaxy S8 quick panel. The screen recording icon is located at the bottom of the fast panel, which is then dragged to the top of the panel without being dropped to include it in the panel. We go to the section labeled “If we don’t have an option to record screen natively” if the screen recording icon doesn’t display on your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone because the manufacturer has deactivated it or because it isn’t accessible on your Samsung Galaxy S8 device.
The screen recording icon on the Samsung Galaxy S8 quick panel has two options for launching the recording: either simultaneously pressing the volume up and down buttons on the phone, or pressing either the volume up or down button on the phone. To begin recording, press the volume up or down button on the phone. As well as the power buttons on the Galaxy S8, there is a more straightforward and less likely to fail alternative, which is to swiftly unfold the panel by sliding a finger down from the top of the screen and clicking the screen recording symbol that we designed.
6- Sixth Step:
In the sixth step, select the video quality for the HD ormini video that you want to use. This implies that the microphone sound from your Samsung Galaxy S8 will be automatically captured by the phone’s operating system (this is useful for example to explain the operation of an app to an acquaintance or to record a message while recording the video on the screen of Samsung Galaxy S8) Because of this, if you do not want any background noise in your video, record it in a peaceful setting first before editing it.
7- Seventh Step:
A three-second countdown will be shown on the Samsung Galaxy S8 screen, followed by the start of a video recording of everything that transpires on the screen in the seventh phase, which will be the last step.
8- The eighth step:
For your Samsung Galaxy S8 to stop recording, either press the volume up and power keys simultaneously, or click on the “Stop” button located in the upper left of the screen, as seen in the screenshot. If the Samsung Galaxy S8 does not have the capability of recording the screen, there are alternative methods. It is necessary to download an app from the app store if the screen recording icon is not visible and pushing the volume up and power buttons on the Samsung Galaxy S8 at the same time does not result in the video recording being started.
Method 2: The Best Way to Record the Screen on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active While Using a Screen Recording App
1. To install applications on your Galaxy S8 Active mobile, go to the Google Play Store and search for the desired app. Typing “Screen Recording App with audio” into the search field and pressing the enter key will bring up the results. Or If you are using a desktop browser, you may reach the Google Play Store by going to this link. 2. Click on the Install button after selecting one of the screen recording applications from the list that you like the look of. 3. To record the screen of the Galaxy S8 Active, the Screen Recording application must be used once it has been installed.
From the Screen Recording app’s home screen, select the start button to begin recording the screen.
Third-party applications such as the following are examples of those that can be used:
1.Mobizen Screen Recorder for Samsung (available in English only).
It is possible to record the screen of your Samsung mobile in Full HD quality with a 1080p resolution while it is operating with this free-to-use software, which has been recognized as one of Google’s “Best of 2016 Apps.” The screen may also be recorded alongside the audio, and users can add reactions using the Facecam, if they have one. In order to record for a prolonged amount of time, you can store them to the External MemorySD card on your computer. Trimming, cutting, and other similar processes are also available for use in order to generate custom-tailored audio recordings.
2. Mobi Screen Recorder
This is a solid and free-to-use software that also offers the option of making in-app purchases if you so want. In addition to recording the screen of your device, it also allows you to record the sound it generates. Aside from that, you may record the song, edit it, and embellish it with filters, effects, and subtitles, among other things. Doodles and facecam video capturing are among the other capabilities available in the app. In order to give yourself enough time to prepare for the recording screen, you may even set a countdown timer before beginning the recording process.
It is also possible to convert recorded videos into MP3 files if this is what the user wants to do. The program also features a variety of various theme settings, allowing you to create a recording that is more customized.
3. AZ Screen Recorder is a screen recording software.
This program makes it simple to record the screen of your Samsung mobile without the need to root your phone. You are not restricted in terms of how long you may record your Samsung screen with this application. The software is not only absolutely free to use, but it also does not include any watermarks on the recorded audio files, and the user-friendly interface makes the procedure as seamless and straightforward as possible. With a single action for starting and ending the recording process, it is possible to finish the procedure in a short amount of time.
Apart from that, there is an overlay front camera for recording facial expressions, a countdown timer, a trimming option, live streaming, and other essential features.
4. GU Screen Recorder is a program that records video on a computer’s screen.
Once again, this is a widely-used screen recording tool that allows you to record gaming, movies, the screen and other activities on your smartphone while also adding audio. If you want to suit your specific requirements, you may modify the video resolution, angle, and several other recording options. If necessary, it is also able to establish a countdown timer for the preparation of the recording session. The overlay face camera may also be used to record emotions and reactions, which can be utilized to make a more engaging recording by incorporating them into the recording process.
5. Super Screen Recorder is a program that records video from your computer’s screen.
This free program allows you to record the screen of your iPhone without being restricted by time limits, rooting, or watermarking. Despite the fact that the interface is straightforward, the device is capable of recording in full HD definition at 60 frames per second and 12 megabits per second. Using the notification bar and the floating window, you may pause and restart recording sessions whenever appropriate, if required. A shake of the phone may be used to hide the floating window as well as to halt and resume the recording process.
Method 3: How to Record a Game Using the Samsung Built-in Game Tools Functionality
A helpful feature on Samsung devices is that the screen recorder is built into the Game Launcher, which makes it easy to capture gameplay. The actions linked with gaming, as well as the programs that have been added to the Game Launcher, may all be recorded with the help of this recording software. In its default configuration, the tool only captures audio originating from the microphone, which includes all of the sounds emanating through the phone’s speakerphone. It is possible to alter the video so that only the audio from the app is captured if this is essential.
The recordings may be seen by selecting the option Watch recorded video from the bottom of the screen, or they can be viewed directly from the Gallery app on your smartphone. Learn how to record a game screen by using the Game Tools feature. Follow the instructions below to record a game screen.
Step 1: Launch the game launcher and browse through the library.
To get started, launch the Game Launcher application on your Samsung device’s home screen. You may see all of the games presently available in the library by swiping up and dragging the window from the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Add the applications that will be recorded.
To add additional applications to the library for recording, go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the three vertical dots, then choose Add apps from the drop-down menu. To add more apps to the library for recording, go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the three vertical dots. The list of applications that have been downloaded and installed on your device will be shown. Make a list of the applications from which you wish to capture audio and touch on each one one by one on the list.
The Game Launcher application will be updated to include the apps that have been selected for inclusion.
Step 3: Select the application that will be recorded.
Then, from the list of applications in the library, pick the one you want to record from the drop-down menu that appears on the right. As soon as the required program is loaded, choose the Game Tools icon, which can be located in the lower-left area of the screen, to access the Game Tools menu.
Step 4: Begin the recording process.
It will appear in a new pop-up window, which will contain the whole Game Tools menu in its entirety. Once you have done this, click on the Record button in the bottom-right corner of this window to begin the recording process.
Step 5: Stop the recording and look at the video footage.
Stopping the procedure is as simple as clicking on the Stop symbol located in the lower-right corner of the display screen. You will be able to examine and watch the complete recording in its entirety by selecting Watch recorded video from the drop-down menu. As an alternative, you may review the recording using the Photos app on your phone, which is available for free download.
Our Final Thoughts
There are a plethora of things that we can accomplish with our cellphones, but we are frequently unaware of them. And, fortunately, we are always available to assist you with your concerns. So, what do you think will be the topic of our next conversation? Please share your thoughts in the comment box below!
Frequently Ask Questions
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active has a screen recording feature that allows you to capture what is happening on your Samsung phone’s screen. Follow the steps in our guide to enable screen recording.
Using the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, how do you enable the screen recorder feature?
If you want to enable the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy S8 Active, first edit the quick toggle options on the device by pressing the edit button, and then locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area by pressing on the + button. This will enable the Screen Recorder toggle on the device.
On the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, is it possible to screen record with audio?
The screen recording function on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active allows you to record both the screen and audio simultaneously, which can be accomplished by selecting the Audio recording option from the screen recorder menu.
How to Screen Record in Samsung S10 Series, S9 & Note 10 (Android 10)
A built-inscreen recordingfeature is available on the iPhone, which makes it simple to capture all of the activity that is taking place on your iPhone’s camera. Using the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9+, Note 10, Note 10 Plus, and Note 9, I will demonstrate how to screen record in this article. Samsung, on the other hand, has recently launched Android 10 (One UI 2.0) for its higher-end flagship devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9+, Note 10, Note 10 Plus, and Note 9.
You may also be interested in: How to Hide Photos on Samsung Devices Android Pie is an operating system developed by Google (9) Aside from that, there was a feature called ” Game Launcher ” in the previous version of Android Pie (One UI), but this function was confined to non-native programs, which meant that you couldn’t screen record pre-installed apps like Google Maps, Chrome, and Samsung Messages, among others.
Among the things you’ll learn from this guide are:
How to Screen Record in Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, Note 10Note 10 Plus
Now that Samsung’s native screen recorder (Android 10) is available, you may effortlessly screen record in high-quality without the need to utilize Game Launcher or any other screen recording apps. Samsung’s native screen recorder notifies you when video recording has begun by displaying a video symbol in the status bar to let you know that screen recording is taking place. You will also have access to a toolbar, which will enable you to sketch over your video or allow the front camera to display your face in real time, among other things.
Here’s how to go about it:
Setup the Screen Recorder (Android 10 or One UI 2.0)
Before you can begin screen recording on your Samsung Galaxy smartphones, you must first make certain adjustments to Samsung’s native screen recorder, which can be found in the Settings app. Step 1: Launch the Settings application. Step 2. Select Advanced Features from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Screenshots and screen recording using TapScreenshots and screen recorder. Screen recorder settings may be found under the Screen recorder menu in step four. This is where you may customize your options such as video quality, selfie video size, and sound.
Screen Record in Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, Note 10Note 10 Plus
Step 1.Swipe down from the top of your screen to access theQuick Panel, and then tapScreen recorder to start recording your screen. Step 2: Select theSound settings and then press the Start recording button. Step 3: The screen recording will begin when a three-second countdown has finished. Step 4: To appear in the screen recording process, choose the person symbol from the toolbar. Step 4.To pause the recording, just press the stop button on your keyboard. It will be saved to yourGalleryapp when the fifth step is completed.
With Samsung’s One UI 2.0 (Android 10) native screen recorder, the feature explained how to screen record in the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, Note 10, and Note 10 Plus smartphones and tablet computers.
As a result, you may write over your video or utilize the front camera to see your face in real time.
We are content writers who specialize in how-to articles. With our background as a computer lover and geek, we like writing and sharing articles on various operating systems such as Android and Windows; macOS; iOS; and other devices such as smartwatches and intelligent televisions.
How to Use Samsung Hidden Screen Recording Feature
Written by Kendra D. Mitchell on September 16, 2020 17:28 p.m. In addition to a built-in program called Game Launcher, the latest Samsung smartphones include a feature that allows you to record the screen as a video clip. The program is capable of recording within all of the applications that have been added to the Game Launcher, but it has a significant flaw in that it is unable to record activity on the home screen or within the built-in apps.
As a result, a third-party program must be installed in order to screen record on Samsung. The remainder of this post will instruct you on how to screen record on a Samsung device as well as the finest applications for doing so.
Part 1. Use Third-Party Apps to Record Screen on Samsung
To screen record the Samsung S9, S10, S8, Note 8, Note 9, and other recent models, a number of applications are available for download. The following are the top five performers in the category.
Mobizen Screen Recorder for Samsung
URL with hl=en Reviews: 1132469 total reviews/ 4.3 star rating Awarded the “Best of 2016 Apps” award by Google, this free to use software allows you to record your Samsung device’s screen in Full HD quality with a 1080p resolution while it is in use. Additionally, the screen may be recorded simultaneously with the audio, and the possibility to add emotions using the Facecam is available. If you want to record for a prolonged period of time, you can store them to the External Memory SD card. You may also do editing features like as trimming, cutting, and other similar operations to create personalized recordings.
Capture Recorder Mobi Screen Recorder Video Editor
The app is reliable and free to use, with the opportunity to make in-app purchases. It also allows you to record your device’s screen while also recording sound. URL: hl=enReviews:18,692 total/4.5 StarThis is a stable and free to use app with the option to make in-app purchases. You may also record the music, edit it, and add filters, effects, and subtitles to your recordings, among other things. The software also includes features such as doodles and facecam video capture. The recording procedure is straightforward, and you can even set a countdown timer to give yourself enough time to prepare for the recording screen.
- The software also has a number of other theme settings for creating a more personalized recording.
- URL: hl=en This program makes it simple to record your Samsung screen without the need to root your smartphone.
- In addition to being completely free to use, there are no watermarks on the recorded audio files, and the user-friendly interface makes the procedure seamless and simple.
- It is possible to record in HD and Full HD resolution, and the procedure may be paused and resumed at any point throughout the recording.
- URL: hl=enReviews:6496 total/4.6 StarThis is another another widely used screen recording application that allows you to record gaming, movies, the screen, and other activities on your device while also include sound in the recording.
- It is also possible to establish a countdown timer for preparing to record if this is required.
- In addition to the ability to distribute recordings via social media networks, there is also the option to draw on screenshots.
- The interface is simple to use, and it allows you to record in full-HD resolution at 60 frames per second and 12 megabits per second.
A shake of the phone may be used to hide the floating window and to pause or resume recording. Facecam recording, support for external memory, video editing, and GIF creation are just a few of the various functions that are available.
Part 2. How to Use Samsung Built-in Game Tools Functionality to Record
On Samsung devices, the screen recorder is integrated into the Game Launcher, which is a convenient feature. The actions associated with gaming as well as the applications that have been added to the Game Launcher can be recorded using this recorder. By default, the tool captures only the audio from the microphone, which includes all of the sounds coming through the phone’s speakerphone. However, if necessary, you may modify the video to record only the audio from the app. If you want to check out the recordings, you may do so by selecting Watch recorded video at the bottom of the screen, or you can do so through the Gallery app on your smartphone.
Step by Step to Use Game Tools Feature for Game Screen Record
Launch theGame Launcher application on your Samsung mobile. By swiping up and dragging the window from the bottom of the screen, you may see all of the games currently available in the library.
Step 2. Add Apps to be Recorded
To add more applications to the library for recording, go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the three vertical dots, then select the option to “Add apps.” The list of applications that have been installed on your smartphone will be shown. Make a list of the applications from which you wish to record and touch on each one. Then click on Add at the top-right-hand side of the screen to add the recording. The apps that have been selected will be added to the Game Launcher application.
Step 3. Choose the App to be Recorded
Then, from the list of applications in the library, select the one you wish to record from the drop-down menu. As soon as the chosen program is launched, click on theGame Toolsicon, which can be found in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Step 4. Start Recording
This will cause a new pop-up window to appear, displaying the fullGame Toolsmenu. To begin the recording process, click on theRecordbutton located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Step 5. Stop Recording and Check the Video
When you are finished with the procedure, click on theStopicon button in the lower-right corner of your screen. By clicking on Watch recorded video, you will be able to examine and watch the whole recording in its entirety. Alternatively, the Photos app on your phone may be used to review the recording as an alternative.
To cope with your current situation about how to screen record on Samsungs8, S9, 10, Note 8, Note 9, and other smartphones, we have compiled the finest methods for you above. The built-in Launcher may be used to record third-party programs, and any one of the apps listed above can be installed on your Samsung smartphone to record the home screen and built-in apps. Wondershare UniConverter is capable of displaying the record screen on a computer. The majority of individuals use it to record gaming, step-by-step operation data, and other information.
- UniConverter has a simple interface that is suitable for even the most inexperienced user who wants to edit, compress, and convert
- UniConverter supports more than 1000 different format conversions
- UniConverter is compatible with both Windows and Mac
- You can use UniConverter to transfer videos from your computer to your iPhone or Android mobile device without the need for iTunes
- The toolbox includes features such as the ability to convert images, create GIFs, burn CDs, rip