- 1 Record and capture your Galaxy phone screen
- 2 How to record your screen on any Samsung phone
- 3 How to screen record on any Samsung phone
- 4 Where to find your screen recordings on a Samsung phone
- 5 How to record screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- 6 How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy S10
- 7 How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S10
- 8 Samsung Galaxy S10 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 How to record your screen on a Samsung Galaxy S10, for recording any third-party app through the Game Launcher
- 10 How to change the audio settings for screen recordings
- 11 How to find your recorded video
- 12 Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
- 13 Can the Galaxy S10 screen record? With this trick it can!
- 14 [Solved] How to Screen Record on Samsung S10
- 15 Part 2. How to use MirrorGo to screen record Samsung S10? (Android 6.0 and higher)
- 16 Part 3. Tip: How to screen record games with ‘Game Launcher'(most Samsung Galaxy phones)
- 17 Part 4. Frequently asked questions
- 18 Conclusion
- 19 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 20 Screen Recording on Samsung Smartphone Overview
- 21 Samsung Hidden Screen Recorder
- 22 8 Steps on How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy Using the Game Launcher
- 23 Using the Samsung Phone’s Built-in Screen Recorder
- 24 Steps in Screen Recording Using Mobizen
- 25 2 of the Best Third-Party Screen Recorders that you can Use
- 26 Final Thoughts
- 27 Frequently Asked Questions
- 28 Is it possible to screen record with audio on the Samsung Galaxy S10?
- 29 Is there a screen recording feature on the Samsung Galaxy S10?
- 30 How to record the screen on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- 31 1. Using the In-Built Samsung Screen Recorder
- 32 2. Using Third-party Apps to Screen Record Samsung S10 Plus and S10
- 33 Best third-party screen recorder app
Record and capture your Galaxy phone screen
Screenshots are a terrific method to capture anything significant that comes across your screen in a short amount of time. You may also film humorous memes, your spectacular games, response videos, or show a loved one how to do anything on their phone using the new Screen recorder function on phones running One UI 2 or later. Please keep in mind that not all displays or programs enable you to record or screenshots. It is available on the Galaxy S10 and Note 10 smartphones as well as the S20 and Note 20 tablets, as well as on subsequent Galaxy S and Note devices.
If you don’t want a complete movie and only require a single snapshot of what is now displayed on your computer, you can capture a traditional screenshot.
In response, the screen will briefly flash, and a menu will display at the bottom of it.
- A lengthy snapshot is required if you want to catch the entire thing. This option is only available while scrolling is possible
- Otherwise, it is not. Draw: Make changes to the snapshot before sharing or saving it. Add and save tags to your screenshot:Add and save tags to your screenshot
- Distribute: Distribute the screenshot to another app or to a contact.
Please keep in mind that the screen recorder will not capture phone calls, VOIP calls, or video calls. Additionally, due to copyright limitations, certain apps may disable the screen recording capability altogether. Instead of utilizing a third-party software, Screen recorder allows you to record your Galaxy phone’s screen directly. Anything that appears on your screen should be recorded! You may even film yourself while watching the video with the front-facing camera. It is possible to access screen recordings either in the Gallery app, as well as in the My Files app, by tappingInternal storage, and then pressing theDCIMfolder.
- To access the Quick settings panel, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers from the bottom of the screen. Then select Screen recorder from the drop-down menu. Note: If the Screen recorder icon is not visible, you may add it to the Quick settings panel by selecting File > Add > Screen recorder. To begin recording, select your chosen choice from the drop-down menu, such as No sound, Media noises, or Media sounds with microphone. When the countdown is complete, your phone will begin recording whatever is displayed on the screen. To include oneself in a video using the front-facing camera, just tap theFront cameraicon – which looks like a human icon – on the video player’s home screen. There will be a little window appear in the top left corner of the screen that will record whatever you do. You may even scribble on the screen while the video is being recorded if you want to have some additional fun. To write on the screen, tap thePencilicon, choose your preferred color, and then use your finger or the S Pen to draw on it. During the time that you are writing on the screen, you will be unable to engage with games, movies, or navigational choices. To quit sketching, tap thePencilicon a second time. As soon as you switch off the Pencil function, the screen will return to its original state, and you may resume your regular recording schedule. When you’re through recording, press theStopicon button. Upon completion, the film will be instantly saved in the Gallery.
Do you want the video quality to be greater resolution than it already is? No need to be concerned; you can easily tweak this and other parameters to ensure that your movie is flawless. To access the Quick settings panel, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers from the bottom of the screen. Then, touch and hold for a moment. The screen recorderto program launches the program’s configuration page. If the icon is missing from the Quick settings panel, you may add it by selecting File > Add to Quick settings panel.
- Sound: Select the noises that will be recorded by the video. You have the option of selecting No sound, Media noises, or Media sounds with microphone. Video quality: Select the video quality you wish for your videos. There are three different resolutions to choose from: 1080p, 720p, and 480p. The size of the popup window when you’re filming yourself with the front camera may be adjusted in the settings menu.
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2021. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice. Samsung will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance on the material included herein.
How to record your screen on any Samsung phone
- You may record the screen on your Samsung phone by adding the Screen Record option to your Quick Settings
- However, this feature is not available on all models. Once you’ve enabled Screen Recording on your Samsung phone, you’ll be able to record movies of practically any app on your phone. Depending on whether your device is running Android 11 or later, you may need to utilize a third-party screen recorder software. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
The iPhone is well-known for having a built-in screen recording capability, which makes it simple to film all of the activity taking place on your iPhone’s display. Even if you have a Samsung phone, there is no reason to be envious because every Android phone comes equipped with a screen recorder. If you have a smartphone, you can use it to record video from practically any app — though certain applications, such as Netflix, will just display a blank screen — and then share or edit the footage afterwards.
How to screen record on any Samsung phone
In order to record your screen, you must first enable the recording capability on your Samsung device. The notification panel may be accessed by swiping down from its position at the top of the screen, followed by another swipe down to reveal the “Quick Settings” interface. On this page, you’ll find a link to the screen recorder, if it has already been activated. 2.If the pencil symbol isn’t visible in the bottom-left corner, click on it to bring it up. You will be able to configure which icons appear on the page in this way.
- Insider3 is a collaboration between Dave Johnson and Insider3.
- It will then display in your Quick Settings as a result of this.
- Dave Johnson/Insider4 is a photographer based in New York City.
- The recording will begin when you choose whether or not to include audio and whether or not you want your taps to be highlighted – once you’ve made your selection and tapped “Start,” the recording will begin.
- In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider When you’re finished recording, pull down the notification panel once more and select the “Tap to stop” option from the list.
Where to find your screen recordings on a Samsung phone
Your videos will be saved in the same location as your photographs and videos, which is determined by your phone’s default settings. Depending on your settings and Samsung model, this can be either Google Photos or the Gallery app, or it might be the My Files application. You may then edit and distribute the screen recordings in the same way that you would any other video using these applications. For example, you may edit the beginning and conclusion of the clip so that viewers don’t see you fooling around in the notifications box at the beginning and end.
In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider Tech Reference’s William Antonelli is the editor and a staff writer.
During his tenure as Editor of Insider’s Tech Reference vertical and as a founding member of the Reference team, he has assisted in the growth of Tech Reference from its humble beginnings into a behemoth that receives over 20 million visits each month.
You may follow him on Twitter at @DubsRewatcher or send him an email at [email protected] if you want to get in touch.
How to record screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
If you want to do a lesson or teach a friend how to complete particular chores on a Samsung Galaxy S10, recording the screen and saving it as a video clip and sending it or uploading it to a site like YouTube or social networks may be really beneficial. Sometimes we want to record a tale that we have seen on Instagram of an acquaintance, a phone call or video chat with a family member to retain as a memento or to use as proof, or we want to make a TikTok movie to share with our friends. Therefore far, there is no natural way built into Android (the Samsung Galaxy S10 ships from the factory with the operating system Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI) for recording the screen, so you must rely on third-party programs like the Game Launcher application from Samsung.
Screenshot taken using the Samsung Galaxy S10 5 minutes is the estimated time.
(5th point can be skipped if we already have the item.) To test it, we unlock our Galaxy S10 and slide a finger from the top edge of the screen down a few centimeters to reveal the fast panel, which has quick settings such as connecting to a Wi-Fi network, connecting Bluetooth, muting the phone, and turning on airplane mode, among others.
- 3-Third step: A floating menu will be presented; choose “Button order” to modify the order in which the buttons appear on the quick panel of your Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone.
- We look for the screen recording icon, click on it, and without dropping it, drag it to the bottom of the panel to include it in the quick panel.
- Select the quality of the HD or tiny video in the sixth stage (6th step).
- A three-second countdown will be presented on the Samsung Galaxy S10 screen, after which the video recording of everything that occurs on the screen will start.
To stop recording, press the volume up and power keys on your Samsung Galaxy S10 at the same time, or click on “Stop” in the top left corner of the screen. 8th step:
How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy S10
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. Do you want to know how to record a screen on a Galaxy S10 phone? Screen Recording is extremely useful for quickly recording and sharing the screen on your mobile device with a colleague or friend without having to use your computer. Take a look at this guide to discover how to video screen capture or screen record on a Samsung Galaxy S10 with the aid of the steps provided below. A built-in screen recording feature (Save Screen Action buttons) is now available on Samsung smartphones running the most recent versions of Android Q, Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2, and Android R.
How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S10
Screen recording on the Samsung Galaxy S10 may be accomplished through the use of two distinct ways. Let’s take them one by one and learn them.
1. Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S10 With Inbuilt Screen Recording
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy S10, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy S10, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy S10, swipe down from the Then, as indicated in the picture above, long press on theScreen Recorder toggle feature. In this screen, you may adjust the quality of the recording by choosing between 480p, 720p, or 1080p resolution. It is possible to select No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic from the Sound drop-down menu. You can also change the size of the recorded selfie video in the screen recording settings by sliding the slider from Small to Large. You may turn on the screen recorder by clicking on the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar after you have finished configuring it. A dialogue window will display, from which you may select your sound preferences. Select the sound source and press the “Start Recording” button to begin recording. The following approach should be used if the Screenshot toggle is not present: As soon as the screen recording begins, a countdown timer appears, and a floating widget with a color pen tool to draw on the screen appears. You can also choose which Selfie front camera footage you want to be displayed on the screen by selecting it from the drop-down menu. The recording will be completed after you click on the Stop symbol on the right side of the floating widget. Screen recordings are automatically stored on your Galaxy S10 Gallery App in the Screen Recordings Folder
- However, you may also manually save them. This video may now be shared on social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms
The built-in screen recording feature is not accessible on earlier Samsung handsets. As a result, we’ll need to download a third-party program to capture the screen of your smartphone.
2. How To Record Screen on Galaxy S10 With A Screen Recording App
- To begin, open the Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone. Once you have done so, type ” Screen Recording App with audio ” into the search field and press “Go.” Or Go to this Google Play Store URL to learn more. If you are using a desktop browser, click here. Now choose one of the screen recording applications from the list that you want and click on the Install button. The Screen Recording app must be opened after installation in order to record the Galaxy S10’s screen. The start button must be pressed in order to start the screen recording after it has been launched. The notification panel may also have some of these choices in some cases, if not all. With this method, you have successfully recorded the screen of your Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S10 features a screen recording capability that allows you to capture what is happening on your Samsung phone’s screen. Follow the steps in our guide to enable screen recording.
How to Enable Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy S10?
To activate the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy S10, first change the quick toggle choices by pressing the edit button, then locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area using the find and add button buttons. The toggle will then appear in the notification panel as a result of this action.
Can you screen record with audio on Samsung Galaxy S10?
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S10, you may utilize the screen recording feature to record the screen together with the audio, which can be done by selecting the Audio recording option from the screen recording menu. If you like this lesson, please spread the word on social media. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section below if you have any difficulties when capturing your screen on the Samsung Galaxy S10. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices.
You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
How to record your screen on a Samsung Galaxy S10, for recording any third-party app through the Game Launcher
- On a Samsung Galaxy S10, you may record the screen in order to capture recordings of third-party applications. Because the screen recorder is a feature of the Galaxy S10’s Game Tools, you must first add the app you wish to record to the Game Launcher before you can use it. You may record the screen of any third-party app on the Galaxy S10, however you will not be able to record the Home screen or any built-in apps. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
Something is in the process of loading. A built-in screen recording capability is available on theiPhone, making it simple to capture all of the activity taking place on youriPhone’sdisplay screen. If you possess aGalaxy S10, there’s no reason to feel envious (at least for the time being); theGalaxy S10 also includes a screen recorder, albeit it’s not well recognized. You may use it to record video footage of any third-party games or apps that you have installed on your phone. Screen recording is incorporated into the Game Launcher and is intended to allow you to record gameplay within games, but it can also be used to record gameplay in any other app that has been added to the Game Launcher by the user.
There is a significant constraint to it as a result of this. Because you can only record video within third-party apps, you won’t be able to record video from the built-in apps or from actions on your Home screen.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1.Open the Game Launcher application. 2.Drag the Library icon from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen. You should be able to see all of the games that are currently available in the library. You may add applications and make other changes to the Library by dragging it up from the bottom of the screen with your mouse. Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article. 3.Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the Library window, then select “Add applications.” You can add any third-party app to the Game Library — they don’t have to be games in order to be included.
- 4.At the bottom of the list of third-party applications installed on your phone, choose the apps you wish to record and then touch “Add.” Starting the app you wish to record by touching its icon in the Game Launcher Library will start the recording process.
- 7.Press the “Record” button.
- Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article.
- Tap the Stop button in the lower right corner of the screen after you’re finished recording to end the session.
- Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article.
How to change the audio settings for screen recordings
Game Tools recorder defaults to recording sound for the video from your microphone, which you may change in the settings. Thus, some sound from your phone’s speakers will be picked up, including whatever sound the app is now producing, in addition to ambient noise, which will allow you to narrate to the phone’s microphone. If you would want to solely record audio from the app, follow these steps: 1.Open the Game Launcher application. 2.Open the app you wish to record by selecting it from the Game Launcher Library and pressing on its icon.
The gear-shaped symbol is located at the upper right corner of the Game Tools pop-up window.
There are several options for customizing your screen recording settings, including the audio source.
How to find your recorded video
You’ll notice a quick “Watch recorded video” message appear towards the bottom of the screen as soon as you stop recording and press the Stop button. Click on it to be taken straight to the video. The videos are saved in the Gallery, but you may go directly to it when the film has finished by pressing the “Watch recorded video” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article. You may also access your stored films using the Gallery app, which also contains all of your other photographs and videos.
Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
When you purchase something via our links, Insider earns a commission.
Can the Galaxy S10 screen record? With this trick it can!
The most recent update was made on May 6th, 2019 at 11:43 UTC+01:00. Is it possible to screen record on the Galaxy S10? The answer to that question is not as straightforward as a simple yes or no response. There is no native screen recording feature in the application. As a result, there isn’t a button that you may press to begin recording the screen on your smartphone. There is, however, a method that you may employ in this situation. Don’t worry, it doesn’t include any third-party applications with questionable origins.
- It is compatible with all Galaxy Note 9 models, as well as previous versions, and has been tested on a Galaxy Note 9 as well as other devices.
- It does not require the installation of any other applications.
- In conjunction with the Galaxy Note 9, which Samsung aggressively advertised as a mobile gaming behemoth, the company developed this full-featured gameplay recorder.
- The navigation bar includes a tiny Game Tools icon, which is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Given that the icon is only visible in games, you would assume that it is impossible to screen record any other program using Game Tools.
- However, it is conceivable.
How to record the screen on the Galaxy S10 using Game Launcher
Open the Game Launcher app on your smartphone and select the “Add Apps” option from the overflow menu (the three-dot icon) by tapping it three times. It will provide a list of all of the third-party applications that have been installed on your device. Fill up the blanks with the names of the people you wish to screen record. Please keep in mind that this will not function for native apps. Because of this, the technique will not function in programs that are already installed on the device, such as Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps, and so on.
- In order to begin recording the screen, tap on it followed by “Record.” It’s literally as straightforward as that.
- Open the Game Tools menu and go to the Settings menu to view the options.
- As a default, the audio source is selected as Microphone.
- If you wish to record audio in-app, make sure it’s set to Game.
- The screen recordings may be seen in the Gallery section.
- All of the recordings for the app will be stored in this directory.
Fortunately, as you can see in the example video below, this Galaxy S10 screen recording method is really effective. Isn’t it true that this eliminates the need for a third-party application? Samsung Galaxy S10eSamsung Galaxy S10Samsung Galaxy S10e
[Solved] How to Screen Record on Samsung S10
Prior to the introduction of screen recording software on the market, there was no idea of shooting a high-quality video of the screen in order to save a specific moment in an event that was going place across the device. As screen recording became more popular among users, many discovered that it was a useful tool for ingesting information and looked forward to the arrival of new platforms that provided such services. A number of different developers attempted to design solutions, with many of them producing successful applications and others failing miserably.
- In conjunction with the debut of the Galaxy S9, Samsung developed their own ‘Screen Recorder,’ which was followed by the release of their following generation, the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Finding the best way to use the Screen Recorder on your Galaxy S10 should always be a priority, and you should look forward to taking advantage of the built-in feature whenever possible.
- In order to make efficient use of Samsung’s Screen Recorder for the creation of high-quality recorded films, you must adhere to the following requirements.
- Take note of a list of buttons that appears on the screen and attempt to identify the icon that says “Screen Recording.” If you are unable to locate the icon in this location, you must touch on the ‘Three-dotted’ icon, which is located on the top-right of these buttons.
- A list of different buttons will be shown across the top of the screen.
- The buttons that were previously present throughout the panel are displayed on the bottom side.
- For this step, click on the ‘Screen Recording’ button on the screen and adjust the output video quality until you are satisfied.
Once you have finished recording, you can simply press on the ‘Stop’ button located in the top-left corner of your screen to end the recording. This service, which is supplied as follows, has a number of advantages and disadvantages that should be considered before utilizing it. Pros:
- High-quality content is recorded without the need for downloads. Allows you to capture any part of the screen on your smartphone
- Only available on a few number of Samsung devices
- Operates throughout Android versions 10.0 and above.
Part 2. How to use MirrorGo to screen record Samsung S10? (Android 6.0 and higher)
Whenever you are not getting the most out of the built-in capabilities of your Samsung S10, or you find yourself in a circumstance where your screen recorder is not working, you can always go for a more superior and dependable solution available on the market. In this scenario, you may want to consider utilizing Wondershare MirrorGoas as your getaway program so that you may have a more enjoyable experience when using and running your smartphone while screen recording.
Make a video recording of your Android device on your PC!
- MirrorGo allows you to record on the computer’s large display screen. Capture images on your phone and save them to your computer
- View many alerts at the same time without having to pick up your phone
- Use Android applications on your computer to get a full-screen experience
It has been downloaded by 3,240,479 people. It is necessary to study the steps provided below in order to comprehend how MirrorGo works and the method that makes it the finest option available on the market for your Samsung S10, as well as how it works with other devices. Step 1: Start up the software You must first download and install the most recent version of MirrorGo on your computer before proceeding with the installation and start of the program. Step 2: Connect the Devices and Mirror the Screen Following that, you must connect your device to the computer via a USB cable or an Ethernet cable.
Then, hit the button labeled “Connect,” which allows the contents of your smartphone to be shown on the screen of your computer.
Nonetheless, after you have finished recording on your Samsung S10, just hit the corresponding ‘Stop’ button on the same panel, which will direct you to the folder where the recording has been placed on your computer.
With MirrorGo as your screen recorder, there are numerous areas of strength that you should be aware of.
- Recording, capturing, and mirroring your Samsung over a PC or an HDTV are all options. You can easily record your screen without having to root your smartphone. The ability to manipulate the screen of your phone with your mouse is provided by this feature.
Part 3. Tip: How to screen record games with ‘Game Launcher'(most Samsung Galaxy phones)
In the event that a working Screen Recorder is not available on a Samsung device, customers may always utilize another built-in escape option for screen recording. In terms of screen recording for gamers, Samsung’s “Game Launcher” is a highly effective option to consider, since it allows them to quickly record their gaming experience using this platform. This application, on the other hand, is confined to simply being able to operate and record across multiple programs. To quickly and simply use the services of Game Launcher on your Samsung S10 to record any game or application and then share it across many platforms, you must pay close attention to the procedures listed below.
You must touch on the three-dotted icon that appears at the top of the Library window in order to move the window over.
Then, select the program you want to record and press on the ‘Add’ button to save it to your Game Launcher’s library.
Once it has been launched, click on the ‘Game Tools’ icon, which can be found in the lower-left area of the navigation bar.
Using the list of available choices, touch on ‘Record’ in the lower-right area of the screen to begin recording your presentation. Simply press the ‘Stop’ button in the lower-right corner of your screen when you are finished.
Part 4. Frequently asked questions
The recording of videos with a high-resolution preset is often terminated after 10 minutes of recording time. In contrast, selecting a lesser resolution option may result in a longer time span.
4.2 How much space does a screen recording take?
The size of the screen recording file varies from 3 MB to 18 MB depending on the amount of time it is recorded (15 minutes). The size is related to the resolution settings in terms of pixels per inch.
4.3 How do you transfer video from phone to computer?
If you’re using MirrorGo in this situation, all you have to do is create a save route and point it to the location where all of your recorded movies are stored in order to find them.
The most appropriate ways that are now accessible on the market to give Samsung S10 customers with processes to efficiently record their screens have been highlighted in the article, which is very relevant. You must read the entire essay in order to have a better understanding of the strategies described.
Many Android phones have been developed and launched into the market, each with a unique set of tools to offer the user.Many Android devices currently on the market, however, do not featue screen recording.When you need to save anything important for later review or keep a record of something, screen recording can come in handy.With the usage of this service, users have been able to be more careful in saving critical momentsthat they otherwise could have missed out on during their lives.
Screen Recording on Samsung Smartphone Overview
When it comes to saving any material seen on the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus displays, Samsung’s screen recorder is one of the most effective techniques available on the market today. We don’t limit our definition of content to only app material; we also include video calls and internet streaming videos in our definition. There are several screen recorders that have the capability of capturing both the internal audit and the external audio. The fact that you can cut recordings, grab the screen, and even create some interactive films with phone screen recorder software is also worth mentioning.
- Anything and everything (music, videogames, films, and much more) may be maintained with relative simplicity (including audio files, gameplay videos, and many other types of media). It makes it possible for you to convey technical issues to specialists if you are unable to reproduce them yourself. Producing a variety of instructional and troubleshooting videos is straightforward.
Having established the importance of the screen recording feature, let’s have a look at the many techniques available on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus for capturing the screen action. Please keep in mind that not all Samsung Galaxy devices are equipped with all screen recording and display settings.
Samsung Hidden Screen Recorder
In the case of a game, for example, when you run it on your One UI-powered smartphone, the navigation bar contains a cute little Game Tools icon tucked away in it that, among other things, allows you to record both your gameplay and the internal sounds of the device, which is quite fascinating to see. A big letdown, however, is the lack of an option to utilize this screen recorder in conjunction with any other program or as a stand-alone application. There is, fortunately, a workable answer. In a way, sure.
8 Steps on How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy Using the Game Launcher
This is a great feature on most Samsung Galaxy phones since it allows you to quickly access gaming applications and alter a variety of settings to make your gaming experience even more pleasurable and easy. A useful screen recorder function is also included, which is intended for recording video games but can be used in nearly any software. It is also included (but not to record the Home or App screens, however).
The technique that must be followed is outlined below. Please keep in mind that Samsung Galaxy screen recording is distinct from the Samsung Galaxy screenshot. The first step is to create a plan. The first step is to ensure that the Game Launcher application has been successfully installed.
- If you don’t already have one, you can get one from Google Play.
Then, using the three vertical dots at the top right of the Library window, close it completely. Step 2:Swipe up and drag the Library window (which is currently located at the bottom of the screen) to the top of the screen, then hit the three vertical dots at the top right of the Library window to completely close it. Step 3:At this point, you can choose the “Select App” option. Fourth, to begin recording, select the app you want and then hit Add in the upper right corner of the screen to begin.
- Step 5:From the drop-down menu, select the app that you wish to save to your Library.
- Step 6:You should be able to see the complete Game Tools menu at this point.
- Carry out the procedures that you wish to record.
- The complete video may be seen by selecting Watch recorded video from the menu bar, or by going to the Photos app and searching for the screen recording among the other recordings.
Using the Samsung Phone’s Built-in Screen Recorder
When performing a tutorial or demonstrating to an acquaintance how to perform certain tasks on a Samsung Galaxy S10, it can be very useful to record the screen of your mobile/cell phone Samsung Galaxy S10 in a video with sound, save it as a video file, and then send or upload it to a platform such as YouTube or social networks. We may want to record a tale about a friend that we saw on Instagram, a phone conversation with a family member, or a video call with a family member as a remembrance, proof, or for a TikTok video from time to time.
(If we already know the answer to point 5, we can skip it.) Our Galaxy S10 is unlocked, and we drag our finger down a few millimeters from the top edge of the screen to reveal the lastpanel, which has choices such as connecting to a WiFi network or Bluetooth, muting the phone, and putting the phone into airplane mode, among others.
Alternatively, if the screen recording icon does not display on the Samsung Galaxy S10’s fast panel, pick the edit symbol, which is normally three points vertically, to create a screen recording.
4) Below, separated by a blank space, are the icons for the settings that we have already placed into the Samsung Galaxy S10 quick panel, as well the icons for settings that we may add to the panel in the next steps: We look for the screen recording icon, click on it, and then drag it to the bottom of the fast panel so that it is added without being accidentally dropped.
5th step: You should now be able to view the fast panel on your Samsung Galaxy; we now have two options for starting the video recording: As an alternative, you may quickly unfold the panel by sliding a finger down from the top of screen and touching the screen recording sign that we saw in the preceding stages.
If you don’t want any external sounds to be heard in the video, make sure to film it in a quiet location.
Step 7:A three-second countdown will appear on the Samsung Galaxy S10 screen before the video of everything that occurs on the screen begins to be recorded and saved.
Eighth, press the volume up and down keys on your Samsung Galaxy mobile at the same time, or select “Stop” in the top left corner of the screen to terminate the screen recording.
Steps in Screen Recording Using Mobizen
It is possible that your Samsung phone does not come with the Game Launcher, or that you prefer not to use it, but there is a selection of screen-recording applications available for you to pick from. It is important to note that the Game Launcher’s recorder only works within applications, which means that if you wish to record the Home or Software screens, you will need to utilize a third-party app. Because Mobizen is a well-known and reliable third-party phone screenrecordertool that has established a positive reputation, it is being employed in this particular instance.
- For your Samsung Galaxy device, press the volume up and down keys at the same time to stop the screen recording, or click “Stop” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Simply tap on it to bring up the following three options: Take a screenshot, record a video, and go through the material you’ve previously saved to see what you can learn.
- 4.A notification stating that “Mobizen will begin capturing footage” should display.
- If you wish to proceed, select Start now from the drop-down menu.
- The recording will begin when a three-second countdown has finished.
- Mobizen, in contrast to Game Launcher, stores everything, including the Home and App pages, as well as the current game.
- 6.After you have finished recording, you may proceed by selecting mobizenapp and pressing the stop button.
2 of the Best Third-Party Screen Recorders that you can Use
XRecorder is one of the most popular screen recorders available on the Google Play Store. It makes screen recording on the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus as simple as it has never been before. Because of the numerous capabilities available, you may do a lot more with the recorded films. Editing, cutting, and exporting high-resolution videos are all possible with this application. Please keep in mind that there is no watermark on the video, which makes it simple to post on social networking platforms.
On your device, you have the option of saving the collected data in a variety of locations.
- The AZ screen recorderlogo should be pressed to begin recording
- Then, at the bottom of your screen, a functioning tray will emerge with options for settings, screenshots, recording, live broadcasting, and viewing streams
- And Now, pick the option to record the session. After a three-second countdown, the application begins recording everything that occurs on the Galaxy S10 screen
- However, the program does not capture audio.
- You may record the screen at a variety of different resolutions. Allows you to choose from a number of different frame rates
- When it comes to recording, there is no time restriction. There is no watermark on the document.
Screen Recorder AZ is one of the best and most highly rated screen recorders available.It can easily record the screen of your Galaxy S10.You won’t have to worry about watermarks or advertisements, and you’ll be able to record high-quality video clips of the apps or anything else you’re watching on your screen.This program includes a variety of functions such as pause, play, cut, and edit, among others.It also allows external audio to be recorded with the screen recording.
- A touch on the AZ screen recorder logo should be performed
- And Then, at the bottom of your screen, a functioning tray will emerge with options for settings, screenshots, recording, live broadcasting, and viewing streams
- And In order to record, pick the option to record After a three-second countdown, the application begins recording everything that occurs on the Galaxy S10 screen
- However, the program does not capture audio.
- Allows you to capture videos in high resolution (1080p, 2K, and 4K)
- There is no time restriction on the recording
- Other notable features include video editing and audio editing.
We’ve covered every area of galaxy screen recording that you might possibly be interested in learning more about. Since the original recorder was present, the procedure is uncomplicated. Furthermore, it is the greatest since it allows the user to photograph themself in real time, which makes it the most useful. Therefore, many Samsung devices that have been upgraded to Android 10 are now capable of competing in terms of quality with the iPhone screen recorder in a variety of settings, including video conferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
- First, modify the fast toggle options by selecting them with the edit button
- Secondly, using the search and add buttons, locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area
- Finally, choose and activate the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy S10 by selecting it with the enable button. A notice panel will then be displayed as a result of this operation
- The toggle will then be selected.
Is it possible to screen record with audio on the Samsung Galaxy S10?
To record both video and audio simultaneously, you may utilize the Samsung Galaxy S10’s screen recording capability to do so by selecting the Audio recording option from the device’s screen recorder’s drop-down menu.
Is there a screen recording feature on the Samsung Galaxy S10?
Screen recording is available on the Samsung Galaxy S10, and it allows you to capture what is happening on the screen of your Samsung phone while using the device. To enable screen recording, follow the steps outlined in our instructional outlined above.
How to record the screen on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
Using the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus, you may record your screen in order to capture any material that is being displayed on the screen. We don’t only mean app content; we also imply video calls and internet streaming videos, to name a few examples. Some screen recorders are equipped with a capability that records both the external audio and the internal audio. Additionally, screen recording tools allow you to cut films, grab screenshots, and even create certain interactive videos with the help of certain software.
- It is simple to store any type of material (music, games, movies, and many more types)
- It helps you to describe technical concerns to professionals if you are unable to recreate them yourself. Make a variety of lessons and troubleshooting videos with relative ease.
Now that you understand why screen recording is vital, let’s have a look at the many methods for recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus devices. Note: Because screen recorder programs have the potential to record sensitive information, it is recommended that you check and modify the recorded video before sharing it. When looking for the best screen recorder for Samsung S10, the first thing you should consider is the duration of the recording you want to make. You could only want a 5-minute clip, or you might require an hour-long video.
- You may choose the video quality you desire (HD, 4K, etc.)
- The duration of the recording
- Various functions (including cutting, editing, effects, and many others)
Following your decision on these, the next step is to select either the built-in system screen recorder for the S10 or one of the third-party screen recording applications. Today, we’ll walk you through both of the techniques that may be used to record screen activity on the Samsung S10 and S10 Plus smartphones.
1. Using the In-Built Samsung Screen Recorder
Previously, there was no screen recording capability on the Samsung Galaxy S10, however after several software upgrades, Samsung released its official screen recorder for the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus devices. You’ll learn how to record the Galaxy S10’s screen in the article that follows this one.
Step-by-step Guide on how to use official screen recorder
Here’s how to screen record on a Samsung S10 Plus or S10 using the Android operating system:
- By just swiping down from the top of the Galaxy S10 screen, you may access the notification panel. Locate the screen recordicon and press it to make the screen recording feature available. Immediately following a three-second countdown, the recording begins in the background.
- Simple to use
- This rule eliminates the possibility of security issues in third-party applications. There are no watermarks or advertisements
- Many functions that may be found in third-party apps are not available
2. Using Third-party Apps to Screen Record Samsung S10 Plus and S10
You might get the impression that third-party screen recording applications pose a security risk, and this is partially correct. Depending on how secure the app server is, others may be able to view your material. As a result of this, we’ve come up with a few of third-party recording applications that are both regarded secure and packed with tons of useful functionality. Furthermore, they are completely free to download from the Google Play Store.
Best third-party screen recorder app
It is one of the greatest screen recorders available on the Google Play Store, and it is accessible for free. It makes screen recording on the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus considerably simpler than it has ever been before. With its multi-features, you may do much more with the videos that have been captured. It is possible to edit, cut and export videos in high quality with this application. Remember that there is no watermark applied to the video, making it simple for you to publish it to social networking platforms.
You have the option of storing the recorded films in a variety of locations on your device.
Step-by-Step guide to screen record on Galaxy S10 with XRecorder
To use the app, first download it from the Google Play Store and then follow the procedures outlined below:
- Select the XRecorderlogo from the app drawer by tapping it. After that, you’ll see a pop-up window appearing in the corner of your phone screen
- Now, either press on the red dot (record) option or scroll down the notification panel and hit on the record button to begin recording. A three-second countdown signals the commencement of the app’s recording of everything that occurs on the Samsung S10’s screen.
- It is possible to record the screen at different resolutions. Allows you to select a different frame rate
- There is no time restriction for recording
- There is no watermark.
The Google Play Store is where you can get it.
2. AZ Screen Recorder
The AZ screen recorder for Samsung S10 and S10 Plus is one of the best and most highly rated screen recorders available. It has the ability to record the screen of your Galaxy S10 with simplicity. Without having to worry about watermarks or advertisements, you can easily capture great video clips of the applications or anything else that you are playing on your screen. Many diverse functionalities, such as pause, play, cut, and edit are included in this software. Other features include: Additionally, it enables for the recording of external audio through the microphone and the mixing of that audio with the video, making it even more user-friendly.
Step-by-Step guide to screen record on Samsung S10 with AZ Screen Recorder
Once you have downloaded this app from the Google Play Store, please sure to follow the instructions outlined below to ensure success.
- Select the AZ screen recorder logo from the drop-down menu. A functional tray will appear on the right-hand side of your screen, including options for setting up your computer as well as options for taking screenshots, recording, live streaming, and viewing streams. Select the option to record now by pressing the record button. As soon as the countdown clock reaches three seconds, the software begins recording everything that occurs on the Galaxy S10’s screen.
- Allows for the recording of videos in high resolution (1080p, 2K, and 4K)
- There is no time restriction for recording
- Video editing and other intriguing capabilities are included.
The Google Play Store is where you can get it. With that, we’ve come to the conclusion of our lesson on how to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus smartphones. We hope it was successful for you! Also see: How to hide applications on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus (Part 1).