- 1 How to record screen on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 2 How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 3 How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A10e Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Record Screen SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e, how to
- 6 How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A10e – 2 EASY WAYS!
- 7 How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 8 Wrapping Up:
- 9 How to screen record with a Samsung Galaxy A10 – easy as Pie!
- 10 How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 11 Connect with us
- 12 How to take a video screen capture on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 13 How to record the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 14 The best app to be able to take a video screenshot
- 15 Where to find the video you took while recording the screen of the Samsung Galaxy A10e?
- 16 How to record your screen on any Samsung phone
- 17 How to screen record on any Samsung phone
- 18 Where to find your screen recordings on a Samsung phone
- 19 Samsung Galaxy A10e (A102U) – Take a Picture or Video
- 20 Switch between front and rear cameras
- 21 Focus the camera
- 22 Zoom in and out
- 23 Take a photo
- 24 Switch to video mode
- 25 Pause, stop and save a video
- 26 Capture an image while recording
- 27 How to record screen in Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e
- 28 How to Record Screen in Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e?
- 29 Why Screen Recording is important?
- 30 Use cases of screen recording on Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e
- 31 Methods of Screen recording on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e
- 31.1 Screen recording with third-party apps
- 31.2 AZ Screen Recorder
- 31.3 Screen RecorderVideo Recorder – XRecorder
- 31.4 Mobizen Screen Recorder
- 31.5 Inbuilt screen recording
- 31.6 Android 10 Screen Recording
- 31.7 Android 11 Screen Recording
- 32 Conclusion
- 33 Samsung Galaxy A10e: Camera and Camcorder Guide
- 34 How to take photos on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 35 Camera options on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 36 How to take video on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 37 Camcorder options on Samsung Galaxy A10e
- 38 How to open Gallery on Samsung Galaxy A10e
How to record screen on Samsung Galaxy A10e
When performing a tutorial or showing an acquaintance how to perform certain tasks on a Samsung Galaxy A10e, it can be very useful to record the screen of your mobile/cell phone Samsung Galaxy A10e in a video with sound and then send it or upload it to a platform such as YouTube or social media networks to share. Sometimes we want to record a tale that we have seen on Instagram of an acquaintance, a phone call or video chat with a family member to retain as a memento or to use as proof, or we want to make a TikTok movie to share with our friends.
These are the procedures to take in order to record this video on your Samsung Galaxy A10e: You may, on the other hand, use the following link to capture a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A10e as a static image rather than a video.
Screenshot taken with the Samsung Galaxy A10e 5 minutes is the estimated time.
(5th point can be skipped if we already have the item.) If we open our Galaxy A10e and slide a finger from the top edge of the screen down a few millimeters, the fast panel will emerge, which has quick options such as connecting to a Wi-Fi network, connecting Bluetooth devices, muting the phone, turning on airplane mode, and so on.
- Step 3: A floating menu will be presented; choose “Button order” to modify the order in which the buttons that appear on the quick panel of your Samsung Galaxy A10e appear on the screen.
- We look for the screen recording icon, click on it, and without dropping it, drag it to the bottom of the screen recording icon to add it to the quick panel.
- Five-Fifth Step:Now that we have the screen recording icon displayed on the Samsung Galaxy A10e quick panel, we have two options for starting the recording.
- Select the quality of the HD or tiny video in the sixth stage (6th step).
- The microphone sound from your Samsung Galaxy A10e will be recorded by default (this is useful for example to explain the operation of an app to an acquaintance or to record a message while recording the video on your Samsung Galaxy A10e’s screen).
To stop recording, press the volume up and power buttons on your Samsung Galaxy A10e at the same time, or click on “Stop” in the top left corner of the screen. Step 8:
How To Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A10e
The most recent update was made on July 29, 2021. Do you want to know how to record a screen on a Galaxy A10e phone? Screen Recording is extremely useful for quickly recording and sharing the screen on your mobile device with a colleague or friend without having to use your computer. Take a look at this step-by-step instruction to discover how to video screen capture or screen record on the Samsung Galaxy A10e. A built-in screen recording feature (Save Screen Action buttons) is now available on Samsung smartphones running the most recent versions of Android Q, Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2, and Android R.
How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A10e
Screen recording on the Samsung Galaxy A10e may be accomplished through the use of two distinct ways. Let’s take them one by one and learn them.
1. Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A10e With Inbuilt Screen Recording
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A10e, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A10e, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel
- To access the screen recording function on the Samsung Galaxy A10e, Then, as indicated in the picture above, long press on theScreen Recorder toggle feature. In this screen, you may adjust the quality of the recording by choosing between 480p, 720p, or 1080p resolution. It is possible to select No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic from the Sound drop-down menu. You can also change the size of the recorded selfie video in the screen recording settings by sliding the slider from Small to Large. You may turn on the screen recorder by clicking on the Screen Recorder toggle in the notification bar after you have finished configuring it. A dialogue window will display, from which you may select your sound preferences. Select the sound source and press the “Start Recording” button to begin recording. The following approach should be used if the Screenshot toggle is not present: As soon as the screen recording begins, a countdown timer appears, and a floating widget with a color pen tool to draw on the screen appears. You can also choose which Selfie front camera footage you want to be displayed on the screen by selecting it from the drop-down menu. The recording will be completed after you click on the Stop symbol on the right side of the floating widget. The screen recording will be stored automatically on your Galaxy A10e Gallery App in the Screen Recordings Folder
- However, you will need to manually save it. This video may now be shared on social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms
The built-in screen recording feature is not accessible on earlier Samsung handsets. As a result, we’ll need to download a third-party program to capture the screen of your smartphone.
2. How To Record Screen on Galaxy A10e With A Screen Recording App
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy A10e mobile and download the application. Once you have done so, type ” Screen Recording App with audio ” into the search field and press “Go.” Or Go to this Google Play Store URL to learn more. If you are using a desktop browser, click here. Now choose one of the screen recording applications from the list that you want and click on the Install button. The Screen Recording app must be opened after installation in order to record the Galaxy A10e’s screen. The start button must be pressed in order to start the screen recording after it has been launched. The notification panel may also have some of these choices in some cases, if not all. With this instruction, you have successfully captured the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Now what?
Samsung Galaxy A10e Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy A10e features a screen recording tool that you may use to capture what is happening on your Samsung phone’s screen. Follow the steps in our guide to enable screen recording.
How to Enable Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy A10e?
To activate the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy A10e, first change the quick toggle choices using the edit button, then locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area using the find and add button. The toggle will then appear in the notification panel as a result of this action.
Can you screen record with audio on Samsung Galaxy A10e?
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A10e, you may utilize the screen recording feature to record the screen in addition to the audio by selecting the Audio recording option from the screen recorder’s options menu. If you like this lesson, please spread the word on social media. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section if you have any difficulties while capturing your screen on the Samsung Galaxy A10e. The Author’s Biography: The founder of HowToDoNinja.com, Gowtham V, is a technology writer and specialist in technology software who creates amazing How-To Tutorials to assist people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices.
You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
Record Screen SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e, how to
What is the best way to record a screen on a SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e? What is the best way to save a screen on a SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e? How can I take a screenshot on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e? How can I record the screen on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e? Greetings and welcome to the video instruction, in which we will demonstrate how to enable the screen recorder on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A10. If you’re seeking for the most efficient way to record the screen on your SAMSUNG smartphone, check out the attached guide to discover the combination of keys that will allow you to save the screen on your SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e with ease and speed.
Let’s follow the instructions in the lesson and record a screencast on a SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e so that we may share it with others.
- To access the secret menu, swipe down the screen from the top of the screen. After that, you must locate and press on the Screen recorder icon. Allowing the app to capture video and audio is highly recommended. Make a decision on the sound settings. Select the setting that best matches your needs and press the Start recording button. Hold your breath for around 3 seconds, and your screen will begin to record
- To put an end to the movie-making process, use the Stop button. Excellent
To show your appreciation, please give it a Google Star, Like it on Facebook, or follow it on Twitter and Instagram. Thanks for reading! This isn’t going to work.
How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A10e – 2 EASY WAYS!
Hello, and welcome to the new guide for today. Today’s lesson will teach you how to screen record on a Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone. You have arrived to the correct location if you are seeking for instructions on how to record screens on a Samsung A10e smartphone. Screen recording may be a very handy function when doing a tutorial or when showing your friends something you’ve created. Make a screen recording and store it, then send it or post it to a social networking platform like Facebook.
Now, with the aid of this step-by-step instruction, we’ll learn how to record a screen with the Samsung Galaxy A10e.
How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A10e
In this comprehensive article, I’ve demonstrated two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A10e. The reason I’m offering two techniques is so that if one of them fails, you’ll still have another alternative to try.
Method1: Screen Record on Galaxy A10e With Screen Record Icon
- To begin, swipe down from the top of your screen to see the Quick Panel (also known as the Notification Panel). Afterwards, pick theScreen Recorder Symbol, and if you want to adjust the recording quality, hold down the screen recorder icon for a lengthy period of time. All’s now up to you to choose your chosen Sound settings such as No sound, Media Sound, Media noises, and mic
- Then simply press on theStart recording button
- That’s it!
The screen recording process in your Galaxy A10e will now begin, and you will see a countdown clock at the top of your screen, as well as many options such as thepen tool to take pictures, enable or disable thepicture-in-picture feature, and when your screen recording is complete, simply tap on thestop iconbutton to end it. What You Must Know:How to Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A10e?
If the screen record icon is not visible in your Quick Panel?
- It’s as simple as that: click on the three-dot vertical icon in the upper right corner of your Quick Panel
- Then tap on the “Button Order”
- You’ll notice the Record Screen Icon, drag it into the icon button area to include it in your Quick Access panel
- And that’s it! Enjoy…
You can try the second approach to record the screen on Galaxy A10e if the screen record icon is still not visible after using the first method. Because the inbuilt screen recording feature is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party program in order to record our screens. Must Read: How to Record a Screen on the Samsung Galaxy F22?
Method2: How to Record Screen on Galaxy A10e Using Screen Recording App
- First, open your Play Store and searchXRecorder
- Now click on theInstallbutton to get started. Then start screen recording. That’s all there is to it!
When you first install the screen recorder, the icon for it may appear in the notification panel. This is normal. Manually recording the screen may also be accomplished by using this application. How to Record Screen on Samsung F52 5G (Read More Here) : Articles that are related YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
- How to Record a Screen on a Samsung A42 5G
- How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G How to Record a Screen Shot on a Samsung Galaxy A10s
That being said, this How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A10e Step-by-Step post was about how to screen record on the device. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You may find more Screen Recordguides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading!
Thank you for sticking with me through this whole post.!
How to screen record with a Samsung Galaxy A10 – easy as Pie!
Screen recording on your mobile phone may be really useful, whether you’re capturing a humorous film that you absolutely must preserve or an important ‘how-to’ video for your company’s employees. Many folks may be perplexed as to how to screen record their computer. For obvious reasons, many smartphone users, and tech enthusiasts in general, are apprehensive about installing third-party software in order to screen record their devices.
Fortunately, because it is a built-in function of the Samsung Galaxy A10, the procedure should be straightforward. Check out this video demonstration of how to screen record with the Samsung A10.
Why would you want to record your Samsung screen?
There are a variety of reasons why someone may wish to record the screen of their smartphone. Perhaps you’d want to record anything from your phone to email to a buddy, or perhaps you’d like to screen record something to share with a group of Instagram followers who have become your friends. Also, if you’re wanting to communicate ideas with someone or show them how to accomplish something, you may provide them with a walk-through or lesson using this method. If you’re a gaming streamer and you’re interested in trying out a new mobile game, this may be the perfect option for you to utilize to film your videos.
Here’s how to resolve the situation.
Don’t let your battery go flat while recording with your Samsung phone!
Having a charger that can only be plugged into a power outlet is not always convenient. Portable chargers, which can be conveniently stored in most luggage, have proven to be a trustworthy solution in the past. TheGETIHU Power Bank has the ability to charge two gadgets at the same time and also includes a handy flashlight. The digital display informs you of how much battery life is remaining in your smartphone and how much charge is required to recharge it. GETIHU Portable Charger
- 100 percent secure
- Intelligent LED display
- High-speed charging
- Digital display
- 10000mAh portable charger
- 100 percent secure
Samsung A10: Enable the built-in screen record feature
With the Samsung Galaxy A10, Samsung has done their best to make things a bit easier for you when it comes to screen recording — the capability is already pre-installed on the device. You’ll have to manually enable the screen recorder, according to Android Gadget Hacks, because it is disabled by default on Android devices. To enable the screen recorder, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Start by going into settings and then selecting “About phone” and then “Build number” at the bottom. Now you’ll need to enter the password for your phone. After that, go back to ‘System settings’ and select ‘Advanced’. You’ll now see a section labeled “Developer options.” Following that, under the ‘Debugging’ section, pick ‘Feature flags’. Then look for the setting’settings screenrecord long press’ and change it to the on position.
Use the built-in screen recorder
Once enabled, you will be able to record your screen sessions using the new built-in screen recorder.
- To begin, you will need to press and hold the power button for a few seconds until the power menu appears. After that, hold down the screenshot button for a lengthy period of time, and you will see a display pop-up with the option ‘Start Recording’
- You should now see the option to ‘Start immediately,’ as well as a warning that the application will collect everything that is now shown on your screen. An ‘Screen Recording’ notification with the choices to’stop, pause, and cancel’ will display in the form of a little drop-down notification.
When it comes to cameras, which phone comes out on top between the LG V20 and LG G6?
Samsung Galaxy A10: Reviewed
The A10, like the majority of Samsung Galaxy devices, is expected to be a standout performer. This is more or less a low-cost smartphone, with the model selling for roughly £110 on average on the online marketplace. Despite the fact that it is missing a few features such as a brightness sensor, finger scanning, and a notification LED, you won’t miss them because the A10 has a lot more to offer for a relatively low price. Face-recognition technology, Night Mode, augmented reality stickers, stamps, and filters, as well as a 13MP back camera and a 5MP front-facing camera, are all included in the elegant design.
It also enables the user to enjoy smooth frame rates when playing mobile games.
How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A10e
Hello there, everyone! In this post, I’m going to talk about another problem with the Samsung Galaxy A10e. That is how to screen record on an Android phone if you have one. Undoubtedly, you were concerned at various points, thinking that it would be better if I screen recorded this session.
In contrast to other phones, the Samsung Galaxy A10e does not provide a straightforward method of accomplishing this. However, there are various options. Add an IR sensor to your Samsung Galaxy A10e to use as a TV or air conditioning remote.
Why should I record my Samsung Galaxy A10e screen?
There are several applications for screen recording. For example, if you are a gamer, you may want video recordings in order to demonstrate your abilities in various games, as well as to develop content for video reviews, among other things. Alternatively, you may utilize the screen recordings to document the issues that occur on your Samsung Galaxy A10e or to train others on how to use an application. Those who are students can record their online lessons as well! As a result, it will prove to be a very beneficial tool for all of us.
Precautions Before starting screen recording
- You must find a peaceful location where there will be the least amount of disruptions. This will be really beneficial in terms of shooting a clearer video
- Activate the do not disturb mode on your Samsung Galaxy A10e by pressing the button on the side of the phone. As a result, the alerts will not interfere with the recording
- Make certain that everything is documented: In the event that you record your screen, it will record all of your activities as well as everything you say. Don’t type or recite your passwords out loud
- Keep privacy in mind: You must be considerate of the privacy of others as well. It is never a good idea to enter social media or any other content that may violate someone’s privacy. Never reveal their contents, even if they are available to the public, without their explicit consent. Make use of a sufficient amount and appropriate lighting: If you intend to record your reactions in a separate Window, it is best to mount your Samsung Galaxy A10e to prevent it from wobbling while recording. Also, make an effort to keep your face brightly illuminated. Articulation: If you are going on recording a tutorial or instructional session, write out all of the steps before you start recording and articulate them all as you go. Keep in mind that the audience will not be able to see your fingertips. Take the following into consideration while editing: Prior to releasing, edit your video to ensure that it will be beneficial for a better viewing experience
As of the now, Google only offers one official screen recording application. In the Google Play games app, it’s a feature that’s accessible for Android 5.0 and newer versions of the OS. Despite the fact that the name states “play games,” it may be used for screen recording in any application. However, you must first begin playing a video game in order to progress. Please keep in mind that the screen recording capabilities of some Samsung Galaxy models differ from those of other models. Because Samsung phones come with a built-in utility to help you.
- If you don’t already have one, you may download one here.
- They will not be able to use the screen recording capability.
- Only the app icon should be tapped, not the Playbutton.
- Next, select your video settings from the drop-down menu.
- After the time limit has been reached, the recording will be terminated.
- It will feature your face in the corner as well as any audio that is available.
- Step 06: Select the Record icon from the toolbar.
- A little red circle will appear to show that the recording is currently taking place.
- Step 07: Open the menu and selectStop from the drop-down list.
- How to Record a Screen on an Android Device
Do I need to use a Third Party Screen Recording App to Samsung Galaxy A10e
If you want additional features such as greater resolution or live streaming capabilities in addition to the standard functions, you can experiment with a third-party software.
Look for the following things in the app’s details before downloading, though.
- See the app’s authorization. The app should have been validated by Google Play Product and should not ask for access to your personal information like as contacts. Make certain that the things you want are available for free and are not hidden behind a barrier. Confirm that the recording app doesn’t require other background programs to perform. If so, see if such applications are accessible for free download.
Connect with us
We’d want to hear about your issues, concerns, questions, and recommendations as well. Please do not hesitate to contact us. This is a complimentary service that we are providing. We do, however, receive thousands of emails every single day. As a result, it is difficult to respond to each and every one of them. As a result, we establish a Community to assist you on an individual basis. Navigate to the Community section and select Help Topic under the appropriate category. Thank you for spreading the word about this post to your friends on Facebook and other major social media platforms.
How to take a video screen capture on Samsung Galaxy A10e
A video clip of the Samsung Galaxy A10e’s screen is extremely helpful for a variety of reasons, including creating tutorials and even recording Snaps. Discover that it’s less complex than it appears to be! To be honest, taking a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A10e’s screen is as simple as pie. We’ll really demonstrate the procedure for filming the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10e in this section. In the second step, we’ll show you how to use the finest application for Android phones to record video from the screen.
How to record the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10e
If you wish to record what is happening on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10e, you should be aware that there aren’t a ten thousand different ways to go about doing it. As a matter of fact, the great majority of brands do not let this to be done in-house. This is unquestionably the situation with your Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone. In order to capture a video screenshot, you will need to use a third-party program. There are a large number of individuals that provide this service. This is why we have decided to give you with the greatest option available below.
The best app to be able to take a video screenshot
If you don’t want to spend your time searching from midday to two p.m., you may utilize V Recorder, which is really comprehensive and extremely simple to use. It’s true that this program provides a slew of alternatives for taking video captures with your Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone. The ability to select the video resolution of the recording is one of the more fascinating choices available. It has a resolution range of 240p to 1080p, allowing you to capture your screen in extremely high definition.
Another essential feature is the ability to record the sound from your Samsung Galaxy A10e at the same time as you record the screen.
The fact that you may edit your video capture after it has been captured is another feature that makes this program intriguing to use.
The video captured on your Samsung Galaxy A10e may be uploaded to YouTube or shared on social media when you have done editing it.
V Recorder may not be the most feature-rich software on the market, but it is straightforward to use and readily available on the Google Playstore. You only need to download and install it in order to begin recording your screen!
Where to find the video you took while recording the screen of the Samsung Galaxy A10e?
It is OK to record the screen of the Samsung Galaxy A10e; however, you must be able to locate the video afterwards if you want to use or share it. If you need to go to the file that contains your recording, it will be located in the following place by default: / storage / simulated / 0 / 1VRecorder /. You may alter the default location of the app by heading to the settings menu in the application. Alternatively, if you want to take a snapshot of the screen of the Samsung Galaxy A10e, we recommend that you read our article on how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A10e.
How to record your screen on any Samsung phone
- You may record the screen on your Samsung phone by adding the Screen Record option to your Quick Settings
- However, this feature is not available on all models. Once you’ve enabled Screen Recording on your Samsung phone, you’ll be able to record movies of practically any app on your phone. Depending on whether your device is running Android 11 or later, you may need to utilize a third-party screen recorder software. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
The iPhone is well-known for having a built-in screen recording capability, which makes it simple to film all of the activity taking place on your iPhone’s display. Even if you have a Samsung phone, there is no reason to be envious because every Android phone comes equipped with a screen recorder. If you have a smartphone, you can use it to record video from practically any app — though certain applications, such as Netflix, will just display a blank screen — and then share or edit the footage afterwards.
How to screen record on any Samsung phone
In order to record your screen, you must first enable the recording capability on your Samsung device. The notification panel may be accessed by swiping down from its position at the top of the screen, followed by another swipe down to reveal the “Quick Settings” interface. On this page, you’ll find a link to the screen recorder, if it has already been activated. 2.If the pencil symbol isn’t visible in the bottom-left corner, click on it to bring it up. You will be able to configure which icons appear on the page in this way.
- Insider3 is a collaboration between Dave Johnson and Insider3.
- It will then display in your Quick Settings as a result of this.
- Dave Johnson/Insider4 is a photographer based in New York City.
- The recording will begin when you choose whether or not to include audio and whether or not you want your taps to be highlighted – once you’ve made your selection and tapped “Start,” the recording will begin.
Before you begin recording, you can choose to include sound and visual effects if you so choose. In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider When you’re finished recording, pull down the notification panel once more and select the “Tap to stop” option from the list.
Where to find your screen recordings on a Samsung phone
Your videos will be saved in the same location as your photographs and videos, which is determined by your phone’s default settings. Depending on your settings and Samsung model, this can be either Google Photos or the Gallery app, or it might be the My Files application. You may then edit and distribute the screen recordings in the same way that you would any other video using these applications. For example, you may edit the beginning and conclusion of the clip so that viewers don’t see you fooling around in the notifications box at the beginning and end.
In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider Tech Reference’s William Antonelli is the editor and a staff writer.
During his tenure as Editor of Insider’s Tech Reference vertical and as a founding member of the Reference team, he has assisted in the growth of Tech Reference from its humble beginnings into a behemoth that receives over 20 million visits each month.
Samsung Galaxy A10e (A102U) – Take a Picture or Video
You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Alternate between the front and back cameras. Adjust the camera’s focus Zoom in and out to your heart’s content. Take a picture of yourself Toggle on the video mode. Video may be paused, stopped, and saved. Take a picture while the video is being recorded. In order to open the Camera app, pick it from the home screen’s shortcut menu. Alternatively, you can push the Power/Lock button. Swipe up from the Camera app icon on the lock screen twice or twice from the home screen.
Switch between front and rear cameras
Select the Switch camera icon from the toolbar. It is important to note that you cannot change the camera while you are recording a video.
Focus the camera
Choose the relevant part of the photograph that you like to emphasize. When the region is selected, a circle will appear around it.
Zoom in and out
To zoom in, spread your fingers apart and move them toward the edge of the screen. When you want to zoom out, move two fingers inward towardthe centre of the screen.
Take a photo
Select the Capture icon from the toolbar. Note: You may also snap a photo by hitting one of theVolume buttons, which is an alternative method.
Switch to video mode
Swipe left to reach Video mode on the Camera panel, then pick theRecord symbol from the same screen.
Pause, stop and save a video
To pause the video, click on the Pause button. To bring the recording to a close, select the Stop symbol. It is important to note that the Record icon must be selected in order to continue a recording.
Capture an image while recording
Select the Capture icon from the toolbar.
How to record screen in Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e
If you are unable to record video of your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e screen, what options do you have? Let’s have a look at the solution guide to see what we can find.
How to Record Screen in Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e?
You may record screens on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U using one of two techniques described in this article. The first option is to enlist the assistance of third-party applications. And the second one is for those smartphones that are running Android 10 or above as their operating system.
In addition, you have the option of selecting the best program for your screen recording needs. In this article, we’ve covered all of the major features of each of these applications. Download the applications and have a good time screen-capturing.
Why Screen Recording is important?
Taking a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e’s screen is a relatively easy technique that may be used for a variety of applications. So, what is the significance of screen recording? Several factors influence the decision to record Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e displays. Those who wish to share their video game performances on YouTube or those who want to produce video lessons, for example. It is beneficial to record screen presentations in order to communicate more readily with the screen presentation.
Use cases of screen recording on Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e
There are a variety of reasons why someone would desire to record the screen of their Android smartphone or tablet computer. Recording of the game’s action Many of the gamers are interested in demonstrating the gaming to their friends and family. Consequently, users may record their gaming highlights for youtube and also broadcast their gameplays on other platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and so on. Tutorials are being recorded. Recording your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e’s screen might be useful for teaching others how to use apps or something else.
Methods of Screen recording on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e
The screen recording methods have been classified into two categories. So let’s start with third-party programs and work our way up to the in-built screen recording feature.
- Using third-party apps
- Using the built-in screen recording feature on Android devices running version 10 or higher
Screen recording with third-party apps
On your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e, there are a plethora of apps available for screen recording. Let’s take a look at a few of these.
AZ Screen Recorder
Az Screen Recorder is the most often used and is not difficult to learn. This program gives infinite screen recording capabilities on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e, as well as free audio recording. To get interesting new features like a magic button that remains invisible while you are recording, make a gif or doodle on the screen while you are recording instead.
Features of AZ Screen Recorder
- The Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e records high-quality video and allows you to record for an unlimited time period. While recording the screen, turn on the front camera. Draw on the screen
- Use a GIF creator. Shake your device to stop recording
- Video editor
- Shake your device to stop recording Support for livestreaming
Steps to recording screen on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e using AZ Screen Recorder
To record the screen on a Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e with the AZ Screen recorder app, follow the procedures outlined below. Simply follow the instructions outlined below.
- Obtain and install the AZ Screen Recorder software. Activate the Draw option above any other app on your device. You should see the symbol for AZ screen recorder on your screen. Select screen recording from the drop-down menu. With AZ screen recorder’s configuration options, you may also alter the quality of the screen recording. Additionally, you may control the fast navigation bar.
More Information on the Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e can be found here.
Screen RecorderVideo Recorder – XRecorder
XRecorder is the second screen recording application to be reviewed. This product is manufactured by the same firm that produces InShot.
Features of XRecorder
- A video editor is someone who edits videos. You have the option of trimming and speeding up the films. Take some interesting screenshots
- Full-HD video should be exported. Customize the quality settings to your liking. You may record the screen with your face
- There is a countdown timer. Support for floating windows is provided. It is simple to pause or stop
- You will not have a watermark on your recorded video
- You have the option of changing the storage. Record the screen while also recording sounds
Steps to record screen on XRecorder
- Install the XRecorder application on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e by downloading and installing it. Take a look at the download link provided below. Allow access to the permissions Start recording by pressing the record button on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e’s menu bar or screen popup icon. You can also refrain from utilizing navigation or application software. Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e users may download and store videos to the internal storage of their devices. You may adjust it in the XRecorder applications settings
- However, it is not recommended.
Mobizen Screen Recorder
Another software that has everything you need to record video screen content is Screen Recorder Pro. The interface, on the other hand, is the most linear and well-structured.
Features of Mobizen Screen Recorder
- Screen recording and capturing are two options. On your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e, there will be no watermark on the video you record. You may make your own watermark. It may be used without the need for root
- Make animated GIF pictures
- Using the drawing feature to emphasize the importance of something
- Face-camera functionality
Steps to Screen recording On Mobizen
- Install theMobizen app on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e after downloading it from the Play Store. Please see the link in the next section. On your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e screen, you’ll most likely see a small orange widget floating around. You have the ability to pick up and move around. This is sort of like a shortcut to all of the control and capability available within XRecorder
- Simply adhere to the app’s directions. Start recording what is happening on the screen. Screen recording on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e may be stopped by selecting it from the menu bar.
Download the necessary files from the links provided below.
Inbuilt screen recording
Screen recording is only available as an in-built feature on Android smartphones running version 10 or higher. It’s actually rather good. So that’s a basic method of recording the screen of your Android smartphone. If your Android smartphone does not already have a built-in screen recorder, you will need to download and install one from the Google Play Store or another app store.
Android 10 Screen Recording
Android includes a built-in capability that allows you to record video of your screen.
As a result, you may record your screen in video format without the need for an additional source program. How to Record a Screen on an Android 10 Device It is possible to use the built-in function to record the Android screen without the need for an additional application.
- Swiping down (from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen) on the main screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e will bring up Quick Settings. Select Screen recorder from the drop-down menu. For audio recording of the Android screen while it is being played back, pick Multimedia sounds and microphone and push Start recording. Once the screen recording has been completed, hit the Stop button on your keyboard. The video you’ve recorded will be instantly saved in the Gallery app on your phone. So that you may distribute it however and whenever you choose
Please keep in mind that this function does not enable you to record content that is protected, such as SkyGo or Netflix. If you try to start recording on these services, the screen will be dark.
Android 11 Screen Recording
Everything takes place over the phone, making it an excellent tool for recording videos for technical guidance, troubleshooting, and other purposes.
Steps to Screen recording on Android 11
If you have Android 11 installed on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e but are unsure how to utilize the Screen Recorder feature, this guide can help you. Here is a step-by-step guidance to completing the task.
- Swipe down on the notification panel and choose the Screen recorder icon in the Quick settings area by tapping it once. Make sure that the settings are enabled if you wish to record audio and see your keys on the screen
- Otherwise, leave them disabled. Once you’ve finished configuring your options, click on the Start button. The process of recording your screen will now begin. Alternatively, you may scroll down the notification panel and touch on the stop recording button.
That’s all there is to it. Your Android 11 smartphone has the ability to record video from the screen. A little red indicator will appear in the top right corner of your smartphone screen when a recording is in process, indicating that the recording is now in progress.
Screen Recording is one of the most helpful capabilities on your Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e, and it can be used for a variety of applications. We have provided two different techniques for recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U a10e. In case you have any questions, recommendations, or corrections regarding this topic, please let us know. Your comments in the comment area and by email are much appreciated.
Samsung Galaxy A10e: Camera and Camcorder Guide
This document contains the instructions for using the camera and camcorder on the Samsung Galaxy A10e. You’ll learn how to capture a photo, record a video, and experiment with different settings. Today’s smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy A10e, may also function as a pocket camera. This phone is equipped with a respectable 8MP camera on the back and a 5MP selfie camera on the front. The camera may also be used as a camcorder to capture video footage. With Samsung, you can capture high-definition video footage with ease.
It’s possible that you’re still inexperienced with the A10e’s cameras.
Learn the fundamentals first, then expand your knowledge by exploring other choices so that you may take your mobile photography skills to the next level.
How to take photos on Samsung Galaxy A10e
To learn how to shoot images on the Samsung Galaxy A10e, follow these steps:
- Launch the Camera application. Tap the Camera icon on the Home screen to bring up the camera. The front camera may be used by tapping the Camera switch icon, then positioning the device as needed. Make certain that the thing you wish to photograph is included within the frame. To take a picture, use the “Capture” button. The final step is to press the circular white button at the bottom of the screen, which will take the shot. Check the outcome. To see the image that was recorded, tap the thumbnail that appears to the left of the Capture button. Checking the outcome may also be done using the Gallery application.
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the first and most fundamental job on the A10e camera. Taking pictures with the A10e is a simple and enjoyable experience. Learn how to use camera capabilities other than the fundamental photo-taking functions, which will be addressed in the next section, as the next stage in the process. Likewise, see Troubleshooting and Tips for the Samsung Galaxy A10e.
Camera options on Samsung Galaxy A10e
Now that you know how to snap a photo, you may express yourself more creatively by understanding how to make the most of the camera’s capabilities. The A10e comes with a plethora of in-camera features that are just waiting to be discovered. The following are the camera configurations available on the Samsung Galaxy A10e: 1. Zoom and Wide Viewing Modes. Zooming allows users to take photographs that are closer or further away without having to physically move. To zoom in, pinch the screen outward with two fingers on the keyboard.
- There is also a feature that is comparable to this one called Wide mode.
- It may be accessed by pressing the Wide mode button, which is placed at the bottom of the camera screen, right above the Capture button, to turn on the feature.
- TimerThe Timer feature allows you to snap photos many seconds after pressing the Capture button on your camera.
- Beginning at 3 seconds, the choice is accessible up to a maximum of 10 seconds.
- Aesthetic enhancements When you snap a photo, you may use special effects to apply real-time filters to it.
- On the right-hand side of the camera screen, a list of available filters will appear.
- Shooting mode (optional) On the Galaxy A10e, you may choose from a variety of photography modes.
- There are three different modes to choose from: Pro mode, Panorama mode, and Videos.
- RatioThe Ratio button allows you to choose different picture sizes for your photo.
- It is as simple as clicking the Ratio button, which is placed at the top of the camera’s menu bar, to choose between different ratios.6.
- When shooting in low light, a flash might assist you in capturing a better image.
If you wish to get into further detail, there are some additional features. Those options may be accessed via the Settings icon at the very top of the screen. Many sophisticated features, such as High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Grid Lines, are available in this section.
How to take video on Samsung Galaxy A10e
Here’s how to record video on a Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone:
- Select the Camera icon from the toolbar. Locate and touch on the Camera app, which may be found on the Home screen to begin. You don’t even have to access the app drawer
- Simply switch to video mode. Currently, the default camera mode is set to picture. Click on “Video” to go into camcorder mode. Then click on the Record button. By pressing the Record button, you can begin recording a video. Once the camera has begun recording, you will have the ability to pause and continue recording by pressing the Pause button to the left of the Record button
- You will also have the option to stop recording. To stop recording, press the Record button a second time
- Then look at the results. By using the “Play video” button, you can immediately see the video you just recorded
- However, this is not recommended.
The same camera app that is used for capturing images is used for recording videos on the Samsung Galaxy A10e. It is simply necessary to change the shooting modes from “Photo” to “Video” in order to do this. For further information, please see the instruction above. Take a look at these other resources:
- How to Locate the IMEI, SIM Number, and Phone Number of a Galaxy A10e
- How to Insert and Remove the SIM Card and SD Card from the Galaxy A10e
Camcorder options on Samsung Galaxy A10e
Similarly to the camera, the camcorder on the Samsung Galaxy A10e is equipped with a variety of features. These choices assist users in capturing a video in the configuration that they choose to utilize. It’s not as extensive as the camera choices, but it’s still handy. The following are the possible camcorder choices on the Samsung Galaxy A10e, as explained in more detail below: 1. Use the zoom feature to zoom in and out. When recording video, you may zoom in or out just as you would when shooting photographs.
- The Galaxy A10e has a maximum resolution of 1080p at 30 frames per second.
- The front camera has a maximum resolution of 720p, which is the highest available.
- Video with high efficiency The high-efficiency video option allows you to record videos in the HEVC format, which is more energy efficient.
How to open Gallery on Samsung Galaxy A10e
The following steps will teach you how to access the Gallery on your Samsung Galaxy A10e:
- Open the app drawer by pressing the ESC key. To access the app drawer from the Home screen, slide up from the bottom of the screen. Then locate the “Gallery” app icon and choose it by tapping on it. Once you’ve located the app, simply tap it to open it. Take a look at the files. You may go through your photo and video files in this section.
The Gallery app on the Galaxy A10e is where all of the multimedia files are stored. You may do much more than just look at collections of photographs and movies on our website. There are additional options for editing, deleting, and managing the files in question. You may also share images and movies with another app or with the entire world over the internet from this location. In conclusion, this guide will show you how to use the camera and camcorder functions of the Samsung Galaxy A10e. The Camera app on a smartphone is undoubtedly one of the most often utilized applications on the device.