- 1 Screen mirroring to your Samsung TV
- 2 How to screen mirror from your iPhone to a Samsung TV in 2 different ways
- 3 How to turn on AirPlay on a Samsung TV
- 4 How to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV using AirPlay 2
- 5 How to screen mirror an iPhone to Samsung TV with an HDMI cord and Lightning Digital AV adapter
- 6 How to change AirPlay settings on your Samsung TV
- 7 Samsung TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak
- 8 How to Set Up Screen Mirroring on 2018 Samsung TVs
- 9 Samsung New iOS
- 10 Easy installation guide
- 10.0.1 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
- 10.0.2 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
- 10.0.3 Which Samsung TVs do you support?
- 10.0.4 How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
- 10.0.5 How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 10.0.6 How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 11 Screen Mirroring Mac to Samsung TV: JustStream
- 12 Screen Mirroring Samsung TV
- 13 Ratings and Reviews
- 14 Subscriptions
- 15 In-App Purchases
- 16 Information
- 17 Supports
- 18 AirPlay Method
- 19 HDMI Method
- 20 How to Screen Mirror on Samsung TV with iPhone
- 21 How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
- 22 How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
- 23 Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
- 24 How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
- 25 How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
- 26 Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- 27 Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
- 28 Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
- 29 Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
- 30 Our Final Thoughts
- 31 Frequently Ask Questions
- 32 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
- 33 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
- 34 How to Screen Mirror to Samsung TV Wirelessly (Without Apple TV)?
- 35 Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
- 36 How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
- 37 Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
- 38 Best Screen Mirroring App
Screen mirroring to your Samsung TV
Likewise, as technological advancements progress, so does the terminology connected with those advancements. We all use phrases like “screen mirroring” and “casting” on a regular basis today, and it may be quite confusing. What are all of these symbols implying? Simply put, both services allow you to stream films, photographs, and other material from your phone to your smart TV. That’s all you really need to know. But if you’re looking for a more in-depth definition, we’ve got it right here for you.
The solution is right there in the name: screen mirroring.
Whatever is now displayed on your phone will be displayed on the television, whether it is a video, a photo, or a Settings menu.
Smart View is the name given to the screen mirroring function on Samsung smartphones.
- The screen mirroring technology for iPhones is known as AirPlay, and it accomplishes the same exact thing as on other devices – it mirrors photos, movies, and other data.
- Whichever model you have, it’s a fantastic way to share films, images, and other media from your phone directly on the screen of your smart TV.
- Apple’s AirPlay interface is used.
- It is not immediately evident what the term “casting” means due to the fact that it can be used in a variety of contexts.
- Certain programs, such as Netflix or YouTube, allow you to cast films directly from your phone to a large screen display.
- When you cast a video or a movie, the video or movie will only display on the television.
- It’s an extremely easy method to watch a movie while also using your phone.
- Some televisions may require you to change inputs or enable screen mirroring before they will function properly.
- Specifics can be found in the owner’s handbook for your television.
Projection of photographs or movies from your phone, tablet, or computer onto your television may make a great impression. If you want, you may do the inverse and broadcast your TV directly to the screen of your phone or tablet!
- When you’re done, swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to bring up the Quick settings window. Then swipe to the right until you reach the Smart Viewicon and press it. Note: If the Smart View indicator does not visible after swiping left, try swiping right. If your device is still not visible, it is possible that it is not compatible with the panel or that it needs to be added to the panel. Select your television from the list of available devices, and then press the Start now button. In order to finish the connection, provide a PIN or authorize access when requested. The screen of your smartphone will now display on the television
- If your television allows you to stream the screen to your phone or tablet, you can do so if your television is capable of doing so. Return to the Smart View home page and choose Other device Phone, after which you may pick your television. To return to the previous screen, selectPhone Other device
When you’re through with Smart View, press theSmart Viewicon on your phone’s home screen, followed by the wordDisconnect. If you want assistance with altering the icons in the Quick settings panel, please see our instructions. Requirements Make sure your computer and television meet the necessary specifications before everyone can watch the program. You will require the following materials: A PC that is WiDi compatible: WiDi will be supported by the vast majority of modern PCs (since Windows 8).
If your PC does not support WiDi, you will need to utilize a separate USB adapter to connect to the network.
If this is not the case, an external adaptor can be used.
- Using your computer’s Start button, start typingBluetooth and other device settings and clicking on the result when it appears
- Clicking Add device or Add Bluetooth or other device when it arrives. Then select Wireless display or dock from the drop-down menu. Once your television’s name has been revealed, choose it by clicking on it. If you are prompted, click Allow on your television
- Your PC screen will now be shown on your television
Disconnect the gadgets from the computer. It’s time to unplug from your computer when you’ve done mirroring your screen.
- On your computer, select Start, then type Bluetooth and other device settings into the search box and click on it when it appears. If you’re running Windows 10, all you have to do is choose the linked device. You can disconnect a device from your computer if you’re running Windows 11. To do so, click More choices (the three vertical dots) next to the device you wish to disconnect. Remove the gadget by clicking on it and then selecting Yes.
You can also use the SmartThingsapp to mirror the display of your phone or tablet to a television set. To begin, ensure that your television is switched on and that it is connected to your SmartThings account.
- Open the SmartThingsapp on your phone or tablet and pick the TV that you want to mirror with your phone or tablet Choose Mirror screen (Smart View) from the TV’s settings page by selecting More choices (the three vertical dots) and then Mirror screen (Smart View). Start immediately by tappingStart, and if necessary, provide your TV permission to access your smartphone.
Please keep in mind that this functionality may not be accessible on the SmartThings PC edition. Please keep in mind that the Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy A, and Galaxy J series do not have HDMI output. If you are unable to connect your phone or tablet to a TV wirelessly, you may still screen mirror by connecting your device via a DeX cable or a USB-C to HDMI connection instead. Simply attach the wire to your television. It is possible that some models will automatically begin screen mirroring. To access the Notifications panel, you may need to slide down from the top of your device’s screen at other times of the day.
If you’re experiencing difficulties mirroring your phone or tablet, try the following suggestions:
- If your phone or tablet does not display properly, it may be because it requires permission from the television. Restart your device as well as your television, and then try to connect again. Make sure you selectAllow when the message appears on the television. You should also check for software upgrades on your devices if you haven’t already. To see if the problem remains, try doing a factory data reset on your phone or tablet. On a Samsung TV, you have the option of disabling the authorization for your smartphone to view your TV screen. Navigate to General and then External Device Manager from theSettings menu on your television. Access Notification may be found by going to Device Connect Manager and selecting it. When utilizing Smart View, turn this setting off to prevent the device from automatically connecting to it. You may also choose Device List from the Device Connect Manager page if you want to manage the devices that are connected to your television. Screen timeout settings should be changed if your computer’s screen continually shutting off. Search for and selectScreen timeout from theSettings menu. From there, you may tweak the settings to ensure that your phone or tablet remains powered for a longer period of time. The Smart View menu will appear if the Smart View symbol is tapped on your phone or tablet when it is minimized. When you connect a device to your computer, the Smart View Control menu is only visible on that device. If the device’s picture seems small on your screen, you may make it a little larger by altering the aspect ratio. On your phone or tablet, press theSmart Viewicon, then tapMore choices to see other options (the three vertical dots). To change the aspect ratio of your phone, go to Settings > Phone > Aspect ratio. You may then select your preferred aspect ratio from the drop-down menu. The 16:9 aspect ratio is the most visually appealing for most televisions.
How to screen mirror from your iPhone to a Samsung TV in 2 different ways
- You can screen mirror, also known as AirPlay, content from your iPhone to your Samsung television. The majority of Samsung television models manufactured in 2018 or after are compatible with the most recent version of AirPlay, known as AirPlay 2. In the event that your Samsung TV isn’t AirPlay 2-compatible, or if you prefer a wired connection, you may still mirror your screen by connecting a lightning-to-HDMI converter to your computer. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
A frequent feature of most modern technology is screen mirroring, which enables you to project material from the screen of one device to the screen of another device using a single cable. When it comes to Apple devices, screen mirroring is referred to as AirPlay, which is an abbreviation for Apple Devices. Despite the fact that AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the release of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to link devices from different manufacturers and operating systems.
In order to use AirPlay on your iPhone, you must first access it through the Control Center.
Alternatively, you may connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using an HDMI connection to get the same result as described before. Here’s how to do the task.
How to turn on AirPlay on a Samsung TV
Before you can utilize screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you must first ensure that the capability has been activated on the device. Select “General” from the “Settings” menu on your television remote control. 2.From the drop-down menu, select “Apple AirPlay Settings.” 3.Select “AirPlay” and toggle it to the “On” position.
How to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV using AirPlay 2
1.To access the Control Center, swipe down from the top-right corner of your iPhone’s screen. The Control Center may be reached by swiping up from the bottom of the screen on earlier iPhone models that do not have a physical home button. 2) Select “Screen Mirroring” from the drop-down menu next to the symbol of two overlapping rectangles. Open the Control Center and select “Screen Mirroring” from the drop-down menu. Melanie Weir/Insider3 is a photographer. Choose your Samsung TV from the list of accessible devices on your computer.
Melanie Weir/Insider4 is a photographer.
5.The complete screen of your iPhone should then begin to reflect onto your Samsung television.
How to AirPlay content from within apps
If you don’t want to mirror your phone’s complete screen to your TV, several large video providers, such as Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and Hulu, have an AirPlay button built right into their apps, which you may use instead. Unfortunately, Netflix no longer provides the in-app AirPlay feature as a standard feature. Some built-in iPhone apps, such as the Photos app, include an AirPlay feature, which may be found under the “Share” menu. When you’ve confirmed that your phone and television are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network, launch the app and pick the material you wish to play.
You can AirPlay from the Photos app if you press the “Share” button, then pick “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu.
Melanie Weir/Insider3 is a photographer.
4.If a passcode is displayed on your Samsung TV, input it into the pop-up window on your iPhone or iPad.
How to screen mirror an iPhone to Samsung TV with an HDMI cord and Lightning Digital AV adapter
In the event that you choose to use a wired connection, or if your devices aren’t AirPlay-compatible, you may link them together using an HDMI cable and a Lightning-to-HDMI converter. AN Lightning-to-HDMI converter is a little dongle that links your iPhone to an HDMI cable, which in turn connects your iPhone to your television. Buying the converter on Amazon will cost you roughly $40, and if you don’t already have an HDMI cable, you’ll also need to purchase one. 1. Attach the Lightning end of the cable to the Lightning port on your iPhone.
Make a connection between your iPad or iPhone and the adapter that is inserted into the Lightning port of your iPad or iPhone using the HDMI cable.
3.Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your Samsung television set. Move the television’s input to the HDMI channel that corresponds to the one you just created. Begin playing the material on your phone so that it may be seen on your television.
How to change AirPlay settings on your Samsung TV
Select “General” from the “Settings” menu on your television remote control. 2.From the drop-down menu, select “Apple AirPlay Settings.” 3.From here, select one or more of the following choices to make the necessary modifications:
- Activating AirPlay on your television: This allows you to activate the AirPlay function on your television, which only has to be done the first time you use AirPlay. You may also turn off AirPlay if you like. It is possible to adjust the size, font, and color of the subtitles in this setting, as well as whether or not subtitles are displayed for your selected media. Regarding AirPlay: You may use this menu to check that you’re running the most recent version of AirPlay or to find out more about the program you’re currently using. Code that is required: Any device connected to your Wi-Fi network that is compatible with AirPlay can connect and mirror to your television when you first start using it. Alternatively, if you wish to prohibit this from happening for whatever reason, you may use this setting to generate a password that users must input before they can project anything onto your television
Melanie Weir is a free-lance writer. Melanie Weir is a freelance writer for Insider, primarily contributing to the Tech Reference section, but also occasionally writing about lifestyle and entertainment subjects. She lives in New York City. Besides that, she works as a freelance writer for ScreenRant and as the Lead Weekend News Editor at TheThings.com, among other places. She spends her leisure time writing plays for both the theater and the cinema. Melanie Weir may be reached at [email protected] or through her professional network, LinkedIn.
Samsung TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak
Page 14 of 19: How to Configure Screen Mirroring on Samsung TVs from 2018.
How to Set Up Screen Mirroring on 2018 Samsung TVs
It has never been easier to transfer material between your mobile device and your smart TV, and you can share everything from videos and photographs to games and applications with just one click. The Samsung SmartThings app is required in order to cast and share your screen with a Samsung TV (available forAndroidandiOSdevices). 1. Install the SmartThings application. If you don’t already have the SmartThings app on your phone or tablet, go ahead and download and install it now. The first time you launch the app, it will automatically look for other Samsung devices; thus, search for and pick your TV from the list of available devices when you open the application.
- Select Screen Sharing from the drop-down menu.
- Upon launching the app on your smartphone or tablet once it has been downloaded and installed, you will be prompted to connect to the same network as the TV.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list and enable sharing.
- When you turn on the television, you will be asked if you want to share your screen.
- The Smart View feature in the app may be activated after your TV is linked to your phone, allowing you to begin mirroring content between the phone and the TV.
- You will also be able to use your phone or tablet as a remote control for your television, with all of the same functions available through the touch screen as you would with the traditional remote.
Brian Westover is an Editor at Tom’s Guide, where he writes on anything from televisions to the newest computer technology. His previous experience includes writing for TopTenReviews and PCMag, among other publications.
Samsung New iOS
Make a mirror of your computer screen. Your iPhone or iPad may be shown on a Smart TV. We provide the most effective option for projecting video and sound onto a large screen! Share your screen with the rest of the world “live” on television. Apps that allow you to stream movies Watch your favorite shows on the large screen with your iPad or iPhone while you’re on the go. Music, presentations, and applications are all supported in addition to video casting. There are no cables to worry about.
It is not necessary to connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer or purchase extra hardware in order to broadcast your content on the large screen.
Easy installation guide
In the case of Samsung Smart TVs If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring to instantaneously project the screen of your smartphone to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process. On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these instructions. It is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV before proceeding.
- This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
- To see a larger version of the image, click on it.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV application.
- When a television is discovered, pick it.
- Then, using your TV’s remote control, hit the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
- Start the mirroring process.
- Start the broadcasting process.
- Step 3: Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin mirroring on the Samsung TV of your choice to begin.
- Our customer service representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
It’s still possible to mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple television.
AirBeamTV wirelessly casts the screens of iPhone and iPad devices. Install the AirBeamTV application. You will see your screen on your Samsung TV when you select “Start Broadcasting,” and you will not be able to use Apple TV or AirPlay.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
AirBeamTV applications allow you to cast the screens of your iPhone and iPad across your wireless network, eliminating the need for cords. Consequently, in order to learn how to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you’ll need a stable WiFi network connection on your iPhone. Put your iPhone/iPad and Samsung TV on the same network, ideally a 5Ghz network, for the best possible performance.
Which Samsung TVs do you support?
The iOS mirror software is entirely compatible with all Samsung televisions manufactured after 2012 and up to the present. Here are some examples of TV models that are supported:
- Samsung OLED TV, Samsung UHD TV, Samsung SUHD TV, Samsung QLED TV, Samsung 4K Smart TV are all examples of Samsung products.
How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
If you look at the middle letter of your model type on the back of your set, you will be able to tell which model you have. Learn more about the model and year of your Samsung television by reading this help page.
How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
AirBeamTV is capable of much more than simply casting movies and applications to your television. Images from your iPhone may be projected onto Samsung television displays as well. Photos from a family or friend’s recent vacation should be projected on a large screen for everyone to appreciate. Interested in learning how to cast iPhone photographs to a Samsung TV? Start mirroring by using the AirBeamTV application. Then go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll and choose the photo you just took.
How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
With AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring for Samsung TV, you may access thousands of websites, like YouTube, and view videos and other content. Once you’ve downloaded the Mirror for Samsung app, you’ll be able to stream YouTube videos directly to your television over your WiFi connection.
- Make use of the Samsung cast application on your mobile device. Select the Samsung television that you desire to view
- To begin, use the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website on your web browser. Simply press the play button and see the film on your television screen.
Download the app right now.
Screen Mirroring Mac to Samsung TV: JustStream
FAQ Apart from the subject of how to screen mirror a Mac to a Samsung TV, there are several more questions that our consumers have. Here are a few of them, along with their responses: You can effortlessly mirror a Macbook to a Samsung Smart TV with a few simple steps. You will, however, require a third-party software in order to accomplish this. JustStream is the ideal option for mirroring macOS computers to a television. Air Stream for Samsung TV (provided by AirBeamTV) and Mirror for Samsung TV (by AirBeamTV) are two other options (by Best App Limited).
Try it out, and you’ll have a stream running on your Samsung TV in no time at all.
You’ll need AirPlay2 to make this work.
- Connect your Samsung TV to the same wireless network as your iPhone
- This will save you time and money. If you have an iPhone, select a song from the music player. Activate the AirPlay feature by tapping the AirPlay symbol situated at the bottom of the screen. If you tap your Samsung TV, the audio will be played through your Samsung TV rather than your iPhone.
NOTE:You may be prompted to provide a code in order to ensure that you are connected to the correct television. MirrorMeister is the most effective method of mirroring an iPad. The only thing you need to do is download and install the software on your iPad, after which you connect your iPad to the same network as your Samsung TV. Once connected, you may use MirrorMeister to project your iPad’s screen onto your television. First and foremost, you must press the home button to bring up a menu with the word ‘input’ on it.
Perhaps you’ll need to pick ‘apps’ first, which is understandable.
Finally, to begin casting, just choose your smart TV from the list of available devices.
If you have an Apple TV, or a TV that is compatible with Airplay-2, you may connect to it using this cable. By connecting your TV to your computer, you may play music and video from your TV and also utilize it as a monitor for your computer’s desktop environment.
Screen Mirroring Samsung TV
With this breakthrough app, you can wirelessly link your iPhone or iPad to a Samsung TV. On your television, you can easily watch anything (movies, images, live broadcasts, news, web videos, and so on). An application that allows you to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart Television. There are no cables or additional hardware required! It is possible to mirror any content from your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung television. Please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the program (Photos, YouTube, Facebook, etc.) that you wish to reflect to your TV in order to mirror video as well as audio from your computer.
- This is compatible with any Samsung Smart TV starting with the 2012 models.
- You can see this by looking at the middle letter of your model type in your browser (on the back of your Samsung TV).
- R = 2019 N = 2018 R = 2019 T is equal to 2020.
- There will be a few of seconds of lag when using the application (usually between 1 and 3).
- However, it is extremely ideal for a variety of activities such as watching movies, making presentations, seeing photographs, and much more!
- It is not recommended to employ several VLANs or subnets.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV app on your mobile device.
When a television is discovered, please choose it.
In such scenario, use your TV’s remote control to link your iPhone or iPad to your television and press OK to authorize the connection between the two devices.
Enable alerts for this application.
So please, please give it permission; otherwise, when things don’t operate as they should, you’ll be left in the dark about what happened.
Select Start Mirroring from the drop-down menu to begin mirroring on the TV that is now chosen.
(1) Tap on the red top bar that appears on your iPhone or iPad to begin the process.
Limitations and difficulties that have been identified: DRMSome applications prevent the use of Screen Mirroring.
In the case of Netflix, Disney, and AppleTV+, they have opted to prohibit this.
The following are some of the features available in the Pro Version: 1.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after your purchase has been confirmed.
Approximately 24 hours before to the end of the current month, your account will be debited for renewal, and you will be prompted to provide your payment information.
If a free trial term is given, any unused portion of that period will be forfeited when the user acquires a subscription to that magazine, if applicable.
What our users have to say about us: “Outstanding” – 5 STARS – written by Pmanswah At first, I believed it was going to be thrown away, but then I noticed the reviews and realized they were bots.
The sound and audio quality are excellent, and this app is a match made in heaven for me.
Please provide feedback by sending an email to [email protected] Keeping your app up to current will ensure that you get the most up to date experience with Samsung home entertainment. Additionally, with this update, you may watch online videos on your television directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
3.1 out of 52.4K votes cast
Worked From The Start
Let me begin by saying that I am perplexed as to why this software has received such poor reviews. I must have tried at least 5 other applications, all of which had trial versions with severe limits, until I came up with this answer. I actually spent days attempting to get them to work with my Samsung TV and PC. I gave up after a few hours. None of them worked, not even in a limited capacity. I’ve finally figured out how to fix this problem. My initial hesitation stemmed from the fact that there was no trial version available for Samsung, but they did have a trial version available for the PC that worked right out of the box.
I have to admit, I’m pleased I went through with it.
The only thing that makes me think twice about using this program is the 2-3 second latency, which is why I gave it four stars.
However, I’m using the most recent iPad Pro, which is connected to a Fios gigabit wireless network.
It works, don’t trust the bad reviews!
Okay, so I was a little hesitant of the app because of the poor reviews, which was understandable. There were several one-star reviews stating that the app just did not operate. In the meanwhile, I was forced to attend online lessons, which made me a little desperate because I needed to get a class in before my cardio training session. So, having no option but to give it a go, I paid over the five bucks to do so. 100% CERTAINLY WORTH THE EXPERIENCE It only buffered once during my whole training session (which lasted around 45 minutes), and even that buffer was just for a brief period of time.
- If you have a phone that just won’t connect to your Samsung TV, I’m here to inform you that you should download the aforementioned software.
- However, most of the other applications I looked at had higher reviews, but they too required a $12 monthly subscription and no free trial.
- Simply take the chance and pay the $5, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
- And as for the developers of this, you are absolute GENIUS.
- God bless you, and if I could, I’d kiss you on the cheek!
It works and customer support is amazing!
After conducting extensive research for mirroring with my Samsung TV and my iPhone X, I decided on this particular software. I was able to get it to Mirror in a reasonable amount of time. It was unbelievable how soon I received a response from customer service via messenger! One specific website presented a problem for me, and I was unable to get it to Mirror with adequate sound over the television. The mirror functioned perfectly, but I couldn’t figure out why the volume was coming from my phone and not anywhere else.
The investment in this software is certainly worth it if you want to mirror items from your phone. Please keep in mind that certain websites may only allow sound to be played through your device. The level of assistance was exceptional.
Annual Plan: Contains All of the Features No advertisements, Family Screen Mirroring, High Definition, Best Buy $14.99 Monthly Plan: Includes All of the Features There are no advertisements, family screen mirroring, HD, and it is flexible. $4.99
Data Linked to You
The following information about you may be gathered and associated with your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following information may be gathered, but it will not be connected to your personal identity: For example, depending on the features you use or your age, your privacy practices may be different. Read on to find out more
SellerAirBeamTV BVSize147.7 MBCompatibility SellerAirBeamTV BVSize147.7 MBCompatibility iPhoneIt is necessary to have iOS 13.0 or later. iPad iPadOS version 13.0 or later is required. iPod touch is a portable media player that allows you to listen to music on the go. It is necessary to have iOS 13.0 or later. Simplified Chinese (Simplified Chinese), Spanish (Traditional Chinese), and Russian are some of the languages spoken in the world. Rating for those above the age of four Copyright is valid from 2016-2022.
- Pay only once for all features with the monthly plan for $4.99
- Pay only once for all features with the annual plan for $14.99
- Pay only once for all features with the yearly subscription for $14.99
- Pay only once for all features with the annual plan for $33.99.
Isn’t it frustrating when you want to show everyone a video on your phone but there are five people crammed around a little screen and no one can see what’s going on? How to mirror your iPhone screen onto your Samsung TV is explained in detail in this post and can be completed in less than a few minutes. There are two techniques that may be utilized to screen mirror to your Samsung TV: one that makes use of the built-in AirPlay functionality and the other that makes use of an external HDMI connection (both of which are described below).
The simplest solution would be to make use of the built-in functions of iPhones, which are referred to as AirPlay. To use this approach, you must first ensure that your television is AirPlay 2 compatible and that both your iPhone and television are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. In 2018, this is a function that has been added to the majority of devices, and it enables for instant screen mirroring through Wi-Fi on smart devices that are linked to the same network as the iPhone, among other things.
Samsung TV Compatibility
Check to see if your Samsung TV is AirPlay 2 compatible before using it; if your TV is from at least 2018 or later, it is most certainly compatible with this feature. If you are unsure whether or not it is compatible, you may do the following tests to find out:
- Click Settings
- Then General
- Then Apple AirPlay Settings
- And then OK.
If you do not see that option, you will not be able to utilize this approach, which is sad (Check out HDMI method).
Samsung TV Settings
In order to make use of AirPlay, you must first confirm that it is enabled on your television by navigating to the Apple AirPlay Settings and switching the option to enabled.
There are also other options accessible on the menu:
- Requirements for the Code: To need a password for the first connection or for each subsequent connection, use this option. Enable or deactivate the use of subtitles and closed captioning.
You may begin to screen the mirror with your iPhone after AirPlay has been activated and your preferred passcode criteria have been met.
There are two alternatives available from the iPhone as well: you can either mirror the entire screen and view everything that is happening, or you may mirror from certain Apps and only see what is happening in them. To mirror the entire screen, perform the following steps:
- Pulling down from the top right corner of the screen on iPhone X and subsequent models. On iPhone 8 and previous models, pull up from the bottom.
- Select your Samsung TV from the “Screen Mirroring” menu. If a password is required, enter it here.
This will initiate screen mirroring, and when you are ready to terminate screen mirroring, all you have to do is hit the “Screen Mirroring” button again and choose “Stop Mirroring,” and the screen mirroring to television will be terminated. To mirror from inside an App, navigate to the App you wish to share and click the “AirPlay” option, then choose your Samsung TV from the drop-down menu. All you have to do to stop sharing is press the “AirPlay” button once again on your device.
Anyone with a Samsung TV that is older than 2018 or that is not a Smart TV with Wi-Fi capability can take use of this feature. An externalLightning to HDMI converterdongle that can be plugged into both your iPhone and your TV is required in order to screen mirror using HDMI technology. Once you have obtained the converter, all that is left to do is:
- Connect the HDMI cable to the dongle
- Connect the HDMI cable to the Samsung television
- Connect the dongle’s Lightning port to the iPhone’s USB port. Change the television’s input to the matching HDMI port.
This will cause your iPhone screen to be displayed on your television; in order to stop this from happening, you must disconnect the phone from the dongle.
Using an HDMI cable, you may connect your phone to any TV that has HDMI capability. This approach is particularly useful when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to simply plug in and display your phone on the big screen. The converter will ensure that you are always able to share your iPhone screen, even if your Wi-Fi connection goes down or if you are in a public location and need to share your screen when there is no Wi-Fi connection accessible.
How to Screen Mirror on Samsung TV with iPhone
The “Screen Mirror” function inside the iPhone Control Center allows you to quickly screen mirror from your iPhone to your Samsung TV, provided that your TV model has AirPlay 2 capabilities (2018 and subsequent models). If you have an older television or if your television does not have Wi-Fi capabilities, you may purchase an external Lightning to HDMI dongle that will allow you to mirror your iPhone screen by simply connecting in both ends of the adapter. Using these two methods, it is quick and simple to project your iPhone screen onto the television, allowing you to put your favorite films and apps on the big screen for everyone to enjoy!
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
Screen mirroring is a function included in almost all current technology, and it allows users to project material from the display of one device to the display of another device. AirPlay is the brand name for the feature of screen mirroring on Apple devices, which is also known by a number of other names in the industry. Despite the fact that AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the introduction of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to connect devices from a variety of manufacturers and operating systems to a single source of entertainment.
You must first choose “Screen Mirroring” from the Control Center in order to mirror the whole iPhone screen, and then click the “AirPlay” sign from within certain applications in order to cast video from your iPhone to your television.
Here’s how to go about completing the work. Instructions on how to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV Other Articles That Are Related: How to connect to WiFi directly on a Samsung television Connecting Apple AirPods to a Samsung television What is causing my Samsung TV to be so dark?
How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
Before you can use screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you must first make sure that the device’s functionality has been enabled on your computer. 1. On your television remote, go to “Settings,” then “General,” and then “Save and exit.” 2. Select “Apple AirPlay Settings” from the drop-down menu. 3.Choose “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu and toggle it to “On.”
Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
You may check out the following list if you want to know which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2.
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27′′ and 32′′ will be available in 2021
- An M7 Smart Monitor with a 32-inch display will be available in 2021. QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2021.
TV with a frame in 2021 andTVs with crystal UHD resolution in 2021
- QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2020. In 2020, television will have a frame and serif
- Projectors and Crystal UHD TVs that will be released in 2020
- QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2019. TVs with a frame, serifs, and 4K UHD in 2019
- Frame TV (Frame Television) was launched in 2018. QLED 4K televisions are projected to hit the market in 2018. 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
- Smart Full HDTV N5300 (2018 model)
- 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
Please bear in mind that Evolution kits will not be equipped with AirPlay 2 or Apple TV functionality at this time.
How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
In order to mirror the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you may choose from a range of alternatives available on the market. Consequently, locating the most appropriate candidate is difficult. The good news is that you’ve arrived at the proper spot. The procedures listed below will allow you to mirror your iOS smartphone to your Samsung Smart Television as a result.
How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
iPhone, iPad, and Mac PCs are all capable of wirelessly streaming movies or material using Apple’s AirPlay 2 technology, which was introduced in 2012. It lets you to easily stream entertainment from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer or any other external device. The good news is that it also allows you to stream material from your mobile to a Samsung TV that is compatible with the technology. You can stream movies, music, television shows, and cast images right from your iPhone to your television set using Apple’s AirPlay technology.
Step 1: First and foremost, make sure that your iPhone and television are both connected to the same WiFi network as each other.
Step 2: Step 3:After that, click the Share symbol, which is located at the bottom left of the screen, and then select the AirPlay icon from the drop-down menu that appears.
You’ll be able to stream video or images from your computer or mobile device to the TV.
Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
This is one of the more basic alternatives, but in order for it to work, you will need to purchase or get an Apple-specific adapter, which you can find online or in a store. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter, which costs roughly $49.00, is compatible with the vast majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. It is also available for rent or buy. Due to the fact that an additional HDMI cable will be required to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable readily available.
When you look closely at the adapter, you will discover that it has a connector into which the HDMI cable must be inserted.
The Samsung television should be attached to the other end of the HDMI wire.
4. On the Samsung TV, select the HDMI input to which you have connected the HDMI cable as the source by pressing the source button. If everything is working properly, you should be able to see the screen of your iPhone mirrored on your Samsung TV.
Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
You may link your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV through a wireless connection if you choose. There are a number of applications available to aid you in this endeavor. To use any of these screen mirroring applications, please bear in mind that both your Smart TV and your iPhone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network on your computer in order for them to operate. Your phone and television cannot communicate with each other if they are linked to different networks.
Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
The Samsung SmartView app is a free program that you can download to your phone and use to mirror the screen of your smartphone to your smart television. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. Here’s how to go about it: 1.Confirm that both the iPhone and the television are linked to the same Wi-Fi network by connecting them together. 2.Run the Samsung SmartView program on your device. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- A Samsung TV mirror with an integrated microphone is available.
- If the SmartView app’s performance is not adequate, the Mirror app for Samsung TV can be used instead of the latter.
- The Mirror app will prompt you to select which television you wish to view once your phone and television are both connected to the same network.
- 3.Choose the Mirror Samsung TV option.
- Once this is done, the screen of your iPhone is reflected onto the screen of your Samsung Smart TV, and you will see a timer indicating how long you have been doing so.
Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
It is possible to instantly project the screen of your smartphone onto your Samsung television if you have an iPhone or iPad with AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring enabled on your device. In order to use the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad, you must first download it. On your mobile device, select “Install” from the drop-down menu. To get started, simply follow the instructions outlined below: Before you begin, you must check that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is connected to the same local network as your Samsung television.
- In order to do this, the television should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port available.
- 1.Start the Samsung TV application by selecting it from the Mirror menu.
- Take a seat in front of the television when it is revealed.
- Then, using the remote control for your television, hit the OK button to allow the connection to take place.
In order to begin mirroring on your selected Samsung TV, pick ‘Microsoft Windows Media Player’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to initiate the process. Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ from the drop-down menu and push ‘Start Broadcast’.
Our Final Thoughts
Mirroring your iPhone screen to a television or a Mac computer may be accomplished in a number of different ways. In order to screen mirror an iPhone to an Apple TV or a Samsung TV, the simplest and most straightforward option is to use Apple’s AirPlay. Aside from that, you may link your iPhone to your TV or computer through a hardwired connection, Roku device, or Chromecast to display what’s on your iPhone on the big screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
Apple’s screen mirroring or AirPlay technology does not appear to be operating on the Samsung smart television. Before you begin to use your iOS smartphone and Samsung TV together, make sure that both devices are connected to the same internet connection on your computer. Check to see if the most current update is available on both devices. Check to determine whether your iPhone and Samsung TV are operational by restarting them. Consider your AirPlay preferences and limitations.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
It costs $49 to purchase Apple’s Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Alternatively, you can obtain one straight from the organization. This converter will allow you to connect your iPhone to an HDMI cable using a Lightning connector instead of the standard dock connector. To complete the connection, connect one end of the HDMI cable to your television and the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. On the television, the screen of your iPhone will be immediately mirrored from it.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
With the aid of Samsung Apps, you can stay connected. It is important to ensure that both your iPhone and your television are linked to the same Wi-Fi hotspot. Start the Samsung SmartView program by pressing the Start button. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV. After you’ve input the pin, the device should begin to connect to your television almost immediately.
How to Screen Mirror to Samsung TV Wirelessly (Without Apple TV)?
Instead than staring at a little screen, try this: Eye strain may be avoided, as can the use of cumbersome cords, and money can be saved by not purchasing an expensive Apple TV. Everything else is superfluous! With one amazing app, you can make your life even more pleasant right now. Displaying material from your phone on your TV using Samsung TV screen mirroring allows you to watch videos, watch programs, or listen to music from your phone. Examine the information in this post and discover how to connect your phone to a Samsung TV.
All you need is a free app to screen mirror to your Samsung device.
Take pleasure in seeing your vacation images on television.
Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
What Is Screen Mirroring Technology and How Does It Work? Samsung Smart View is a screen mirroring application that is exclusively available for Samsung Smart TVs. It is being developed by Samsung, and it only distributes material to select televisions that are compatible with it.
It’s also important to make sure your WiFi connection is active. As a result, be aware of this before to installing it. If you want to utilize Smart View to screen mirror your Samsung TV, you must first do the following:
- Connect your mobile phone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network to enjoy seamless streaming. It is necessary that your WiFi be operational. Install the Samsung Smart View application. Start by launching the app and casting your material to the television
Please keep in mind that Smart View is only accessible on Android smartphones. If you own an iPhone or iPad, have a look at the options listed below.
How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
There are no cords, and there are no little displays. It’s only one app! Some Samsung televisions are equipped with the AirPlay feature, while others are not. You may project your iPhone’s screen to a Samsung TV by using the Apple AirPlay feature. You may follow the steps outlined in Apple’s official instructions to get it up and running. We recommend using our free screen mirroring software if your TV does not support AirPlay or if you just do not want to deal with the headache of connecting wires and additional devices.
- You may use it to stream movies, sports, music, and presentations, as well as to share images on your television, among other things.
- Movies on the big screen are mirrored from the little screen.
- Other major smart TV manufacturers (LG, Sony, Panasonic) and streaming devices (such as Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Amazon Firestick) can also be used with this application.
- Learn how to switch off the quiet mode on your iPhone in this tutorial.
Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
Sports on the big screen are mirrored on the screen. When connecting an iPad to a Samsung Smart TV wirelessly using MirrorMeister, you’ll need the following items:
- Your Samsung Smart TV, your iPad, and the MirrorMeister mirroring program loaded on your tablet are all examples of what you need. Additionally, MirrorMeister may be downloaded directly from the Samsung App Store. You should connect your iPad to the same network as your Samsung television.
Screen Mirror Mac to Samsung TV
On television, take pleasure in all the small nuances. TheMirrorMeisterapp may also be used to wirelessly link an Apple Mac PC or laptop to a television. This is especially useful if you have downloaded a movie that you would like to watch on a large screen television. To set it up, simply follow the four simple steps outlined below:
- Install the Mac ScreenMirroring application on your computer. Take advantage of a free trial. Don’t be concerned, you will not be charged
- Install the Samsung TV on the same wireless network as your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. MirrorMeister should be opened. Select your television and hit the ‘Start Mirroring’ button. Starting today, you may stream your photographs, videos, YouTube clips, programs, presentations, and other material to your television or streaming device.
Samsung Remote Control App
This application is available for download and installation on the Mac. A free trial period is available to you! You will not be charged, so don’t be concerned. Install the Samsung TV on a network that includes your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. MirrorMeister should now be up for business. Click on your TV and then click on ‘Start Mirroring’ to begin. Starting now, you can stream your photographs, videos, YouTube clips, programs, presentations, and other material to your television or streaming device.
Best Mac Video Player App
Watch movies on your Apple Mac while sitting in front of the television. Are you a true Mac enthusiast who spends a lot of time watching videos? Then you’ll come upon VideoMeister. A ground-breaking Mac application that wirelessly broadcasts any video file to your television. This video player is compatible with all file types, formats, and codecs. There is no longer a need for potentially hazardous HDMI cords. You may also say goodbye to those annoying video messages that aren’t supported. Simply sit back and watch videos without any worry.
Free Video Tutorial Screen Mirroring to Samsung TV
Learn how to wirelessly connect your Apple smartphone to your Samsung TV by watching the video tutorial below!
This tutorial will teach you how to mirror the screen on your iPhone or iPad onto your television set. Today, press the play button and use the screen mirror! Tip: Both your Smart TV and your Apple device (iOS or MAC) must be linked to the same WiFi network in order for this to operate correctly.
What is AirPlay?
Every iPhone and iPad is equipped with AirPlay functionality. If your television is not compatible with Airplay-2, you will need to acquire an Apple TV in order to use it for audio and video. The capabilities of your Samsung TV’s built-in Airplay enable you connect your phone or tablet to the TV via its built-in Airplay capability. On the huge screen, you may watch movies, television shows, and videos. TRUTH: The most recent Apple TV model costs more than 150 dollars! To connect your iPhone or iPad to your television using Apple TV or Airplay, you’ll need the following items:
- Apple TV or a Samsung TV that is Airplay compatible
- An iOS smartphone that is compatible
AirPlay 2 on your Samsung TV
In order to make advantage of the Samsung TV’s AirPlay feature, you must do the following:
- Create a connection between your iOS smartphone and Apple TV using the same Wi-Fi network. Swipe up or down, depending on your iOS version, to reveal and access the Control Center. Select your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible TV from the list by selecting Screen Mirroring from the menu. If AirPlay is available and displays on your TV screen, simply input the name of the device on your iOS device
- The TV screen should instantly appear. In addition, these methods are the same for connecting an iPad or iPod Touch to your Apple TV.
Best Screen Mirroring App
So if you’d want to save money, that’s an option (by not purchasing an Apple TV). And if you don’t want (HDMI) cords running through your house. Then download and use the greatest screen mirroring tool available today. Everything on your television can be viewed from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Make your life more pleasant and safer by following these tips. MirrorMeister is available for download right now! A piece of advice: An Apple TV costs $149. A one-year subscription to MirrorMeister costs just $2.99.
MirrorMeister App may be downloaded right now!
What Is the Best Way to Stream From a Computer to a TV?