- 1 How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
- 2 How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
- 3 Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
- 4 How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
- 5 How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
- 6 Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- 7 Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
- 8 Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
- 9 Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
- 10 Our Final Thoughts
- 11 Frequently Ask Questions
- 12 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
- 13 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
- 14 Samsung New iOS
- 15 Easy installation guide
- 15.0.1 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
- 15.0.2 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
- 15.0.3 Which Samsung TVs do you support?
- 15.0.4 How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
- 15.0.5 How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 15.0.6 How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 16 Screen Mirroring Samsung TV
- 17 Ratings and Reviews
- 18 Subscriptions
- 19 In-App Purchases
- 20 Information
- 21 Supports
- 22 How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
- 23 Bonus Tip: An Alternative of iPhone to Mirror Screen
- 24 The Bottom Line
- 25 How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 26 AirPlay 2 compatibility
- 27 Connect iPhone via AirPlay 2
- 28 Connect via AirPlay (only audio)
- 29 Adjusting AirPlay settings
- 30 Connecting iPhone via HDMI
- 31 A note on third-party apps
- 32 How to Screen Mirror on Samsung TV with iPhone in 5 Minutes
- 33 AirPlay Method
- 34 HDMI Method
- 35 How to Screen Mirror on Samsung TV with iPhone
- 36 How to Screen Mirror to Samsung TV Wirelessly (Without Apple TV)?
- 37 Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
- 38 How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
- 39 Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
- 40 Best Screen Mirroring App
- 41 How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 42 Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 43 Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
- 44 Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
- 45 Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
Screen mirroring is a function included in almost all current technology, and it allows users to project material from the display of one device to the display of another device. AirPlay is the brand name for the feature of screen mirroring on Apple devices, which is also known by a number of other names in the industry. Despite the fact that AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the introduction of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to connect devices from a variety of manufacturers and operating systems to a single source of entertainment.
You must first choose “Screen Mirroring” from the Control Center in order to mirror the whole iPhone screen, and then click the “AirPlay” sign from within certain applications in order to cast video from your iPhone to your television.
Here’s how to go about completing the work.
How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
Before you can use screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you must first make sure that the device’s functionality has been enabled on your computer. 1. On your television remote, go to “Settings,” then “General,” and then “Save and exit.” 2. Select “Apple AirPlay Settings” from the drop-down menu. 3.Choose “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu and toggle it to “On.”
Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
You may check out the following list if you want to know which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2.
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27′′ and 32′′ will be available in 2021
- An M7 Smart Monitor with a 32-inch display will be available in 2021. QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2021.
TV with a frame in 2021 andTVs with crystal UHD resolution in 2021
- QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2020. In 2020, television will have a frame and serif
- Projectors and Crystal UHD TVs that will be released in 2020
- QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2019. TVs with a frame, serifs, and 4K UHD in 2019
- Frame TV (Frame Television) was launched in 2018. QLED 4K televisions are projected to hit the market in 2018. 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
- Smart Full HDTV N5300 (2018 model)
- 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
Please bear in mind that Evolution kits will not be equipped with AirPlay 2 or Apple TV functionality at this time.
How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
In order to mirror the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you may choose from a range of alternatives available on the market. Consequently, locating the most appropriate candidate is difficult. The good news is that you’ve arrived at the proper spot. The procedures listed below will allow you to mirror your iOS smartphone to your Samsung Smart Television as a result.
How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
iPhone, iPad, and Mac PCs are all capable of wirelessly streaming movies or material using Apple’s AirPlay 2 technology, which was introduced in 2012. It lets you to easily stream entertainment from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer or any other external device. The good news is that it also allows you to stream material from your mobile to a Samsung TV that is compatible with the technology. You can stream movies, music, television shows, and cast images right from your iPhone to your television set using Apple’s AirPlay technology.
Step 1: First and foremost, make sure that your iPhone and television are both connected to the same WiFi network as each other.
Step 2: Step 3:After that, click the Share symbol, which is located at the bottom left of the screen, and then select the AirPlay icon from the drop-down menu that appears.
Then, from the list of detected devices, pick the Samsung TV that you want to stream content to. You’ll be able to stream video or images from your computer or mobile device to the TV. Samsung television may be mirrored using AirPlay 2.
Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
This is one of the more basic alternatives, but in order for it to work, you will need to purchase or get an Apple-specific adapter, which you can find online or in a store. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter, which costs roughly $49.00, is compatible with the vast majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. It is also available for rent or buy. Due to the fact that an additional HDMI cable will be required to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable readily available.
- When you look closely at the adapter, you will discover that it has a connector into which the HDMI cable must be inserted.
- The Samsung television should be attached to the other end of the HDMI wire.
- On the Samsung TV, select the HDMI input to which you have connected the HDMI cable as the source by pressing the source button.
Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
You may link your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV through a wireless connection if you choose. There are a number of applications available to aid you in this endeavor. To use any of these screen mirroring applications, please bear in mind that both your Smart TV and your iPhone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network on your computer in order for them to operate. Your phone and television cannot communicate with each other if they are linked to different networks.
Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
The Samsung SmartView app is a free program that you can download to your phone and use to mirror the screen of your smartphone to your smart television. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. Here’s how to go about it: 1.Confirm that both the iPhone and the television are linked to the same Wi-Fi network by connecting them together. 2.Run the Samsung SmartView program on your device. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- A Samsung TV mirror with an integrated microphone is available.
- If the SmartView app’s performance is not adequate, the Mirror app for Samsung TV can be used instead of the latter.
- The Mirror app will prompt you to select which television you wish to view once your phone and television are both connected to the same network.
- 3.Choose the Mirror Samsung TV option.
Once this is done, the screen of your iPhone is reflected onto the screen of your Samsung Smart TV, and you will see a timer indicating how long you have been doing so. 4.When you’re finished mirroring your screen, return to the app and select Stop Broadcast from the menu.
Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
It is possible to instantly project the screen of your smartphone onto your Samsung television if you have an iPhone or iPad with AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring enabled on your device. In order to use the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad, you must first download it. On your mobile device, select “Install” from the drop-down menu. To get started, simply follow the instructions outlined below: Before you begin, you must check that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is connected to the same local network as your Samsung television.
- In order to do this, the television should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port available.
- 1.Start the Samsung TV application by selecting it from the Mirror menu.
- Take a seat in front of the television when it is revealed.
- Then, using the remote control for your television, hit the OK button to allow the connection to take place.
- In order to begin mirroring on your selected Samsung TV, pick ‘Microsoft Windows Media Player’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to initiate the process.
Our Final Thoughts
Mirroring your iPhone screen to a television or a Mac computer may be accomplished in a number of different ways. In order to screen mirror an iPhone to an Apple TV or a Samsung TV, the simplest and most straightforward option is to use Apple’s AirPlay. Aside from that, you may link your iPhone to your TV or computer through a hardwired connection, Roku device, or Chromecast to display what’s on your iPhone on the big screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
Apple’s screen mirroring or AirPlay technology does not appear to be operating on the Samsung smart television. Before you begin to use your iOS smartphone and Samsung TV together, make sure that both devices are connected to the same internet connection on your computer. Check to see if the most current update is available on both devices. Check to determine whether your iPhone and Samsung TV are operational by restarting them. Consider your AirPlay preferences and limitations.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
It costs $49 to purchase Apple’s Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Alternatively, you can obtain one straight from the organization. This converter will allow you to connect your iPhone to an HDMI cable using a Lightning connector instead of the standard dock connector.
To complete the connection, connect one end of the HDMI cable to your television and the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. On the television, the screen of your iPhone will be immediately mirrored from it.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
With the aid of Samsung Apps, you can stay connected. It is important to ensure that both your iPhone and your television are linked to the same Wi-Fi hotspot. Start the Samsung SmartView program by pressing the Start button. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV. After you’ve input the pin, the device should begin to connect to your television almost immediately.
Samsung New iOS
Make a mirror of your computer screen. Your iPhone or iPad may be shown on a Smart TV. We provide the most effective option for projecting video and sound onto a large screen! Share your screen with the rest of the world “live” on television. Apps that allow you to stream movies Watch your favorite shows on the large screen with your iPad or iPhone while you’re on the go. Music, presentations, and applications are all supported in addition to video casting. There are no cables to worry about.
It is not necessary to connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer or purchase extra hardware in order to broadcast your content on the large screen.
Easy installation guide
In the case of Samsung Smart TVs If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring to instantaneously project the screen of your smartphone to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process. On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these instructions. It is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV before proceeding.
- This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
- To see a larger version of the image, click on it.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV application.
- When a television is discovered, pick it.
- Then, using your TV’s remote control, hit the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
- Start the mirroring process.
- Start the broadcasting process.
- Step 3: Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin mirroring on the Samsung TV of your choice to begin.
Our customer service representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please also have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions area.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
It’s still possible to mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple television. AirBeamTV wirelessly casts the screens of iPhone and iPad devices. Install the AirBeamTV application. You will see your screen on your Samsung TV when you select “Start Broadcasting,” and you will not be able to use Apple TV or AirPlay.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
AirBeamTV applications allow you to cast the screens of your iPhone and iPad across your wireless network, eliminating the need for cords. Consequently, in order to learn how to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you’ll need a stable WiFi network connection on your iPhone. Put your iPhone/iPad and Samsung TV on the same network, ideally a 5Ghz network, for the best possible performance.
Which Samsung TVs do you support?
The iOS mirror software is entirely compatible with all Samsung televisions manufactured after 2012 and up to the present. Here are some examples of TV models that are supported:
- Samsung OLED TV, Samsung UHD TV, Samsung SUHD TV, Samsung QLED TV, Samsung 4K Smart TV are all examples of Samsung products.
How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
If you look at the middle letter of your model type on the back of your set, you will be able to tell which model you have. Learn more about the model and year of your Samsung television by reading this help page.
How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
AirBeamTV is capable of much more than simply casting movies and applications to your television. Images from your iPhone may be projected onto Samsung television displays as well. Photos from a family or friend’s recent vacation should be projected on a large screen for everyone to appreciate. Interested in learning how to cast iPhone photographs to a Samsung TV? Start mirroring by using the AirBeamTV application. Then go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll and choose the photo you just took.
How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
With AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring for Samsung TV, you may access thousands of websites, like YouTube, and view videos and other content. Once you’ve downloaded the Mirror for Samsung app, you’ll be able to stream YouTube videos directly to your television over your WiFi connection.
- Make use of the Samsung cast application on your mobile device. Select the Samsung television that you desire to view
- To begin, use the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website on your web browser. Simply press the play button and see the film on your television screen.
Download the app right now.
Screen Mirroring Samsung TV
With this breakthrough app, you can wirelessly link your iPhone or iPad to a Samsung TV. On your television, you can easily watch anything (movies, images, live broadcasts, news, web videos, and so on). An application that allows you to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart Television. There are no cables or additional hardware required! It is possible to mirror any content from your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung television. Please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the program (Photos, YouTube, Facebook, etc.) that you wish to reflect to your TV in order to mirror video as well as audio from your computer.
- This is compatible with any Samsung Smart TV starting with the 2012 models.
- You can see this by looking at the middle letter of your model type in your browser (on the back of your Samsung TV).
- R = 2019 N = 2018 R = 2019 T is equal to 2020.
- There will be a few of seconds of lag when using the application (usually between 1 and 3).
- However, it is extremely ideal for a variety of activities such as watching movies, making presentations, seeing photographs, and much more!
- It is not recommended to employ several VLANs or subnets.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV app on your mobile device.
When a television is discovered, please choose it.
In such scenario, use your TV’s remote control to link your iPhone or iPad to your television and press OK to authorize the connection between the two devices.
Enable alerts for this application.
So please, please give it permission; otherwise, when things don’t operate as they should, you’ll be left in the dark about what happened.
Select Start Mirroring from the drop-down menu to begin mirroring on the TV that is now chosen.
(1) Tap on the red top bar that appears on your iPhone or iPad to begin the process.
Limitations and difficulties that have been identified: DRMSome applications prevent the use of Screen Mirroring.
In the case of Netflix, Disney, and AppleTV+, they have opted to prohibit this.
The following are some of the features available in the Pro Version: 1.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after your purchase has been confirmed.
Approximately 24 hours before to the end of the current month, your account will be debited for renewal, and you will be prompted to provide your payment information.
If a free trial term is given, any unused portion of that period will be forfeited when the user acquires a subscription to that magazine, if applicable.
What our users have to say about us: “Outstanding” – 5 STARS – written by Pmanswah At first, I believed it was going to be thrown away, but then I noticed the reviews and realized they were bots.
The sound and audio quality are excellent, and this app is a match made in heaven for me.
Please provide feedback by sending an email to [email protected] Keeping your app up to current will ensure that you get the most up to date experience with Samsung home entertainment. Additionally, with this update, you may watch online videos on your television directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
3.1 out of 52.4K votes cast
Worked From The Start
Let me begin by saying that I am perplexed as to why this software has received such poor reviews. I must have tried at least 5 other applications, all of which had trial versions with severe limits, until I came up with this answer. I actually spent days attempting to get them to work with my Samsung TV and PC. I gave up after a few hours. None of them worked, not even in a limited capacity. I’ve finally figured out how to fix this problem. My initial hesitation stemmed from the fact that there was no trial version available for Samsung, but they did have a trial version available for the PC that worked right out of the box.
I have to admit, I’m pleased I went through with it.
The only thing that makes me think twice about using this program is the 2-3 second latency, which is why I gave it four stars.
However, I’m using the most recent iPad Pro, which is connected to a Fios gigabit wireless network.
It works, don’t trust the bad reviews!
Okay, so I was a little hesitant of the app because of the poor reviews, which was understandable. There were several one-star reviews stating that the app just did not operate. In the meanwhile, I was forced to attend online lessons, which made me a little desperate because I needed to get a class in before my cardio training session. So, having no option but to give it a go, I paid over the five bucks to do so. 100% CERTAINLY WORTH THE EXPERIENCE It only buffered once during my whole training session (which lasted around 45 minutes), and even that buffer was just for a brief period of time.
- If you have a phone that just won’t connect to your Samsung TV, I’m here to inform you that you should download the aforementioned software.
- However, most of the other applications I looked at had higher reviews, but they too required a $12 monthly subscription and no free trial.
- Simply take the chance and pay the $5, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
- And as for the developers of this, you are absolute GENIUS.
- God bless you, and if I could, I’d kiss you on the cheek!
It works and customer support is amazing!
After conducting extensive research for mirroring with my Samsung TV and my iPhone X, I decided on this particular software. I was able to get it to Mirror in a reasonable amount of time. It was unbelievable how soon I received a response from customer service via messenger! One specific website presented a problem for me, and I was unable to get it to Mirror with adequate sound over the television. The mirror functioned perfectly, but I couldn’t figure out why the volume was coming from my phone and not anywhere else.
The investment in this software is certainly worth it if you want to mirror items from your phone. Please keep in mind that certain websites may only allow sound to be played through your device. The level of assistance was exceptional.
Annual Plan: Contains All of the Features No advertisements, Family Screen Mirroring, High Definition, Best Buy $14.99 Monthly Plan: Includes All of the Features There are no advertisements, family screen mirroring, HD, and it is flexible. $4.99
Data Linked to You
The following information about you may be gathered and associated with your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following information may be gathered, but it will not be connected to your personal identity: For example, depending on the features you use or your age, your privacy practices may be different. Read on to find out more
SellerAirBeamTV BVSize147.7 MBCompatibility SellerAirBeamTV BVSize147.7 MBCompatibility iPhoneIt is necessary to have iOS 13.0 or later. iPad iPadOS version 13.0 or later is required. iPod touch is a portable media player that allows you to listen to music on the go. It is necessary to have iOS 13.0 or later. Simplified Chinese (Simplified Chinese), Spanish (Traditional Chinese), and Russian are some of the languages spoken in the world. Rating for those above the age of four Copyright is valid from 2016-2022.
- Pay only once for all features with the monthly plan for $4.99
- Pay only once for all features with the annual plan for $14.99
- Pay only once for all features with the yearly subscription for $14.99
- Pay only once for all features with the annual plan for $33.99.
Using an iPhone to screen mirror on a Samsung TV, how do you do it? Here is a comprehensive tutorial to assist you in learning how to mirror the screen of your iPhone to your Samsung TV in the simplest of ways.
Screen MirroringAirPlay Tips
Transferring, backing up, and managing iOS material in an intelligent manner
- Transfer photographs, music, movies, and other files from your camera to your computer, and vice versa. Backup your iPhone in a variety of ways, including full backup, incremental backup, and air backup. YouTube, among other sites, offers free video and audio downloads from a large number of sources.
With the iPhone, you can view and enjoy movies or television shows whenever and wherever you choose. However, there is nothing more enticing than viewing your favorite program on a much larger screen than a television. As a result, iPhone screen mirroring has grown increasingly popular and frequently utilized. This article is for you if you’re also interested in streaming material or media from your iPhone to a Samsung television. In this post, we’ll show you the quickest and most straightforward techniques for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung TV so that you may use it for screen mirroring.
How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
There are a variety of options available for mirroring the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV on the market. It is for this reason that finding the proper one is tough. Fortunately, you’ve arrived to the correct location. Consequently, the following are the methods that you may employ to mirror your iOS device to your Samsung Smart Television.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – AirPlay 2
Apple AirPlay 2 allows for wireless streaming of video or material from Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers. It enables you to simply stream entertainment from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer. Fortunately, it also allows you to stream video from your device to a Samsung TV that is compatible with it. You can stream movies, music, television shows, even cast photographs right from your iPhone to your television set. Let’s have a look at how to utilize AirPlay 2 to reflect the screen of your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
Check to be that your iPhone and television are both linked to the same WiFi network before proceeding any further.
Step 3: Next, choose the Share symbol, which is situated at the bottom left of the screen, and then select the AirPlay icon.
Step 4: Finally, choose the target Samsung TV from the list of identified devices, and you’ll be able to stream your movie or image to the TV from your computer or mobile device. How to use AirPlay 2 to screen mirror your iPhone to your Samsung TV
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – Adapter
Using a lightning digital AV adaptor to link an iPhone to a smart TV for screen mirroring is another option for connecting an iPhone to a smart TV. If you use this converter, you will be able to mirror your iPhone to any high-definition television with ease. It enables you to watch and enjoy videos from streaming apps such as Netflix and Hulu Plus, among others. The greatest feature is that it has a second lightning adapter plug, which allows you to charge your iPhone while you’re watching your favorite program.
Step 1: Turn on your television and then connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port, which may be found on the rear of your television.
Step 3: After that, connect the adaptor’s connection to your iPhone using the provided cable.
You’ll be able to mirror your iPhone onto your television screen in the near future.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – ApowerMirror
If none of the methods listed above work for your Samsung screen mirroring iPhone, ApowerMirror may be able to help. It is a fantastic screen mirroring program that allows you to easily display the screen of your iPhone on your television. It is really useful when it comes to streaming movies, photographs, playing games, and a variety of other activities. While watching streaming material, you may even capture the action on your device’s screen. Learn how to utilize ApowerMirror by following the instructions outlined below.
Step 2: After that, you’ll need to link your TV and computer together with an HDMI cable.
Then, from within the app, select the “M” button to connect your iPhone to your computer (see Step 3).
How to use ApowerMirror to screen mirror your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
Bonus Tip: An Alternative of iPhone to Mirror Screen
Try AnyTransa for the finest alternative choice for iPhone screen mirroring onto a computer, which we believe is the greatest solution available. People who have become accustomed to the tiny screen of their iOS smartphone will find this application to be really useful. Mirroring, recording, and capturing the screen of your iPhone from your computer have all become much more convenient as a result of this application. Using a computer to record and capture your iPhone’s screen, you may quickly and effectively resolve the issue of slowing down your smartphone.
Anyone searching for a one-stop solution for iPhone screen mirroring need not go any farther than AnyTrans for the job. The following are the justifications for doing so:
1. Stream and Enjoy Content from Your iPhone to Computer
You may start mirroring your iPhone to your computer right away by using AnyTrans. You can then view the material on your smartphone in real time. As you are aware, displaying critical work kept on an iPhone onto a computer is more visually attractive and more convenient than displaying it on a screen in front of an audience. Take advantage of this program and begin transferring your favorite iPhone media to your computer right away. iPhone Screen Mirroring Using AnyTrans – Streaming of Content
2. Record Your iPhone Content as You Want
Anyone interested in capturing the content of their iPhone from their computer will find that AnyTrans can assist them in doing so quickly and efficiently. It enables you to record television broadcasts, class lectures, films, capture your actions while they are taking place on a device in order to produce a tutorial, and much more. At the end of the process, you will almost certainly receive a high-quality and comprehensive recording file that is free of watermarks. iPhone Screen Mirroring with AnyTrans – Capture and Share Content
3. Capture Your iPhone Screen in One-Click
Are you looking for a technique to record the screen of your smartphone from your computer? This operation can be handled with easily by AnyTrans, which you will be pleased to know. The best feature is that every screen you capture will be stored on your computer automatically and immediately after you click “Save.” Furthermore, you have the ability to alter your screenshots in real time. With AnyTrans, you may have complete control over your iPhone while sitting at your computer. This is quite useful in a variety of scenarios, particularly when you want to view your favorite movie saved on your iPhone on the larger screen of your computer.
As you can see, AnyTrans is much more than just a simple AirPlay capability for iPhone screen mirroring.
For further information, please see How to Screen Mirror an iPhone to a Computer (in English).
The Bottom Line
That’s all there is to it when it comes to connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV wirelessly for screen mirroring. As you can see, there are a variety of options available to assist you with mirroring your iOS iPhone to a television. Finally, you can start viewing and enjoying your favorite show or movie on a larger screen without having to leave the comfort of your own home. As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
Casting material from a bite-sized mobile device to a larger display is perfect for seeing images, watching films, and mirroring whatever is currently displayed on the screen of your smaller hardware to a panel with far more viewing real estate than your smaller hardware. Casting music and video from your iOS smartphone has never been easier thanks to Apple’s AirPlay technology — which is especially convenient for those who are dedicated to the Apple ecosystem. But, did you know that you can also utilize AirPlay 2 with a variety of smart TVs that are compatible with it?
Samsung is one of the most popular television brands that includes built-in AirPlay 2 support. In this article, we’ll teach you step-by-step how to utilize AirPlay 2 to stream video from your iOS devices to your Samsung QLED TV in your living room.
AirPlay 2 compatibility
Not all Samsung TVs are compatible with AirPlay 2, but as time goes on, more and more of the company’s products on the market are equipped with the capability out of the box. Samsung has been delivering AirPlay 2 compatibility on select televisions since the beginning of 2018. There are several Samsung TVs and monitors that are compatible with AirPlay 2, and the following is a list of them:
- Smart Full HDTV N5300, 4K UHD TV, QLED 4K, Frame TV are some of the new models for 2018. Frame TV, Serif TV, 4K UHD TV, 8K, and 4K QLED TVs will be available in 2019. 2020: Crystal UHD TVs, Premiere Projector, Frame TV, Serif TV, 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2021: 8K and 4K QLED TVs, Frame TV, Crystal UHD TVs, 27-inch and 32-inch M5 Smart Monitors, 32-inch M7 Smart Monitor
- 2022: Crystal UHD TVs, Premiere Projector, Frame TV, Serif TV, 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2023: Crystal UHD TVs,
Connect iPhone via AirPlay 2
For starters, make sure that your Samsung TV and your iPhone are both linked to the same Wi-Fi network. Follow these steps to play AirPlay content on your television, and if you want more assistance, we recommend that you visitSamsung’s support page for additional information on your specific TV model.
AirPlay (video and audio)
Step 1: To launch the Control Center on your iPhone, scroll down from the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Press theScreen Mirroringbutton on your keyboard. Step 3: Select the Samsung TV choice that has been offered. Step 4:If prompted, enter the code that appears on your Samsung television screen.
Connect via AirPlay (only audio)
Step 1: To launch the Control Center on your iPhone, scroll down from the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Select the Now Playingwidget from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select the AirPlayicon from the menu bar (a small circle with a triangle). Step 4: Select the Samsung TV option from the drop-down menu. Step 5:If prompted, enter the code that appears on your Samsung television screen. That’s all there is to it! If you have a Samsung TV that supports AirPlay 2, connecting and sharing your favorite video on the big screen is as simple as pressing a button.
Adjusting AirPlay settings
Alternatively, you may access the AirPlay 2 settings on your Samsung TV by going to theSettingsmenu on your TV, selectingGeneral, and thenApple AirPlay Settings from the drop-down menu. AirPlay may be turned on or off from this menu, and you can also choose whether or not a connection requires you to provide a code for enhanced security. Finally, if you require assistive services such as subtitles or captions, you may pick whether or not these settings are activated by default and how they appear in general.
Connecting iPhone via HDMI
If your Samsung television does not support AirPlay 2, you may still use your iPhone to display content on the big screen by connecting it to the television using an HDMI connection and a Lightning-to-HDMI converter. An adapter of this type is available for purchase through Apple’s official shop, but you may get considerably less expensive alternatives that are just as effective on Amazon. You can connect your iPhone to your television in the same way you would any other device once you have gotten the HDMI cable and the necessary converter.
A note on third-party apps
It is also possible to link your iPhone to your TV by using a third-party app, such as Airbeam’s Mirror for Samsung TV, which is available for free. While testing, we were unable to locate any third-party applications that worked without causing any consequences, such as latency or stuttering.
Even if you have a Samsung Smart TV that does not support AirPlay 2, one of these applications may be able to function for you; however, keep in mind that your results may vary depending on your device.
- Companies such as Westinghouse and Polk Audio have joined the Roku TV Ready initiative. You won’t believe how inexpensive this 65-inch QLED television is right now. For a limited time, this 70-inch television is available at Best Buy for $550
- Instructions on how to mirror your smartphone or tablet on your television
- Learn how to link Alexa to your television.
How to Screen Mirror on Samsung TV with iPhone in 5 Minutes
Isn’t it frustrating when you want to show everyone a video on your phone but there are five people crammed around a little screen and no one can see what’s going on? How to mirror your iPhone screen onto your Samsung TV is explained in detail in this post and can be completed in less than a few minutes. There are two techniques that may be utilized to screen mirror to your Samsung TV: one that makes use of the built-in AirPlay functionality and the other that makes use of an external HDMI connection (both of which are described below).
The simplest solution would be to make use of the built-in functions of iPhones, which are referred to as AirPlay. To use this approach, you must first ensure that your television is AirPlay 2 compatible and that both your iPhone and television are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. In 2018, this is a function that has been added to the majority of devices, and it enables for instant screen mirroring through Wi-Fi on smart devices that are linked to the same network as the iPhone, among other things.
Samsung TV Compatibility
Check to see if your Samsung TV is AirPlay 2 compatible before using it; if your TV is from at least 2018 or later, it is most certainly compatible with this feature. If you are unsure whether or not it is compatible, you may do the following tests to find out:
- Click Settings
- Then General
- Then Apple AirPlay Settings
- And then OK.
If you do not see that option, you will not be able to utilize this approach, which is sad (Check out HDMI method).
Samsung TV Settings
In order to make use of AirPlay, you must first confirm that it is enabled on your television by navigating to the Apple AirPlay Settings and switching the option to enabled. There are also other options accessible on the menu:
- Requirements for the Code: To need a password for the first connection or for each subsequent connection, use this option. Enable or deactivate the use of subtitles and closed captioning.
You may begin to screen the mirror with your iPhone after AirPlay has been activated and your preferred passcode criteria have been met.
There are two alternatives available from the iPhone as well: you can either mirror the entire screen and view everything that is happening, or you may mirror from certain Apps and only see what is happening in them. To mirror the entire screen, perform the following steps:
- Pulling down from the top right corner of the screen on iPhone X and subsequent models. On iPhone 8 and previous models, pull up from the bottom.
- Select your Samsung TV from the “Screen Mirroring” menu. If a password is required, enter it here.
This will initiate screen mirroring, and when you are ready to terminate screen mirroring, all you have to do is hit the “Screen Mirroring” button again and choose “Stop Mirroring,” and the screen mirroring to television will be terminated. To mirror from inside an App, navigate to the App you wish to share and click the “AirPlay” option, then choose your Samsung TV from the drop-down menu. All you have to do to stop sharing is press the “AirPlay” button once again on your device.
Anyone with a Samsung TV that is older than 2018 or that is not a Smart TV with Wi-Fi capability can take use of this feature. An externalLightning to HDMI converterdongle that can be plugged into both your iPhone and your TV is required in order to screen mirror using HDMI technology. Once you have obtained the converter, all that is left to do is:
- Connect the HDMI cable to the dongle
- Connect the HDMI cable to the Samsung television
- Connect the dongle’s Lightning port to the iPhone’s USB port. Change the television’s input to the matching HDMI port.
This will cause your iPhone screen to be displayed on your television; in order to stop this from happening, you must disconnect the phone from the dongle.
Using an HDMI cable, you may connect your phone to any TV that has HDMI capability. This approach is particularly useful when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to simply plug in and display your phone on the big screen. The converter will ensure that you are always able to share your iPhone screen, even if your Wi-Fi connection goes down or if you are in a public location and need to share your screen when there is no Wi-Fi connection accessible.
How to Screen Mirror on Samsung TV with iPhone
The “Screen Mirror” function inside the iPhone Control Center allows you to quickly screen mirror from your iPhone to your Samsung TV, provided that your TV model has AirPlay 2 capabilities (2018 and subsequent models). If you have an older television or if your television does not have Wi-Fi capabilities, you may purchase an external Lightning to HDMI dongle that will allow you to mirror your iPhone screen by simply connecting in both ends of the adapter. Using these two methods, it is quick and simple to project your iPhone screen onto the television, allowing you to put your favorite films and apps on the big screen for everyone to enjoy!
How to Screen Mirror to Samsung TV Wirelessly (Without Apple TV)?
Instead than staring at a little screen, try this: Eye strain may be avoided, as can the use of cumbersome cords, and money can be saved by not purchasing an expensive Apple TV. Everything else is superfluous! With one amazing app, you can make your life even more pleasant right now. Displaying material from your phone on your TV using Samsung TV screen mirroring allows you to watch videos, watch programs, or listen to music from your phone. Examine the information in this post and discover how to connect your phone to a Samsung TV.
All you need is a free app to screen mirror to your Samsung device.
Take pleasure in seeing your vacation images on television.
Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
What Is Screen Mirroring Technology and How Does It Work? Samsung Smart View is a screen mirroring application that is exclusively available for Samsung Smart TVs. It is being developed by Samsung, and it only distributes material to select televisions that are compatible with it. It’s also important to make sure your WiFi connection is active. As a result, be aware of this before to installing it. If you want to utilize Smart View to screen mirror your Samsung TV, you must first do the following:
- Connect your mobile phone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network to enjoy seamless streaming. It is necessary that your WiFi be operational. Install the Samsung Smart View application. Start by launching the app and casting your material to the television
Please keep in mind that Smart View is only accessible on Android smartphones. If you own an iPhone or iPad, have a look at the options listed below.
How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
There are no cords, and there are no little displays. It’s only one app! Some Samsung televisions are equipped with the AirPlay feature, while others are not. You may project your iPhone’s screen to a Samsung TV by using the Apple AirPlay feature. You may follow the steps outlined in Apple’s official instructions to get it up and running. We recommend using our free screen mirroring software if your TV does not support AirPlay or if you just do not want to deal with the headache of connecting wires and additional devices.
You may use it to stream movies, sports, music, and presentations, as well as to share images on your television, among other things.
Movies on the big screen are mirrored from the little screen.
Other major smart TV manufacturers (LG, Sony, Panasonic) and streaming devices (such as Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Amazon Firestick) can also be used with this application.
So even if you upgrade to a new television, you can continue to use MirrorMeister. Learn how to switch off the quiet mode on your iPhone in this tutorial.
Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
Sports on the big screen are mirrored on the screen. When connecting an iPad to a Samsung Smart TV wirelessly using MirrorMeister, you’ll need the following items:
- Your Samsung Smart TV, your iPad, and the MirrorMeister mirroring program loaded on your tablet are all examples of what you need. Additionally, MirrorMeister may be downloaded directly from the Samsung App Store. You should connect your iPad to the same network as your Samsung television.
Screen Mirror Mac to Samsung TV
On television, take pleasure in all the small nuances. TheMirrorMeisterapp may also be used to wirelessly link an Apple Mac PC or laptop to a television. This is especially useful if you have downloaded a movie that you would like to watch on a large screen television. To set it up, simply follow the four simple steps outlined below:
- Install the Mac ScreenMirroring application on your computer. Take advantage of a free trial. Don’t be concerned, you will not be charged
- Install the Samsung TV on the same wireless network as your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. MirrorMeister should be opened. Select your television and hit the ‘Start Mirroring’ button. Starting today, you may stream your photographs, videos, YouTube clips, programs, presentations, and other material to your television or streaming device.
Samsung Remote Control App
This application is available for download and installation on the Mac. A free trial period is available to you! You will not be charged, so don’t be concerned. Install the Samsung TV on a network that includes your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. MirrorMeister should now be up for business. Click on your TV and then click on ‘Start Mirroring’ to begin. Starting now, you can stream your photographs, videos, YouTube clips, programs, presentations, and other material to your television or streaming device.
Best Mac Video Player App
Watch movies on your Apple Mac while sitting in front of the television. Are you a true Mac enthusiast who spends a lot of time watching videos? Then you’ll come upon VideoMeister. A ground-breaking Mac application that wirelessly broadcasts any video file to your television. This video player is compatible with all file types, formats, and codecs. There is no longer a need for potentially hazardous HDMI cords. You may also say goodbye to those annoying video messages that aren’t supported. Simply sit back and watch videos without any worry.
Free Video Tutorial Screen Mirroring to Samsung TV
Learn how to wirelessly connect your Apple smartphone to your Samsung TV by watching the video tutorial below! This tutorial will teach you how to mirror the screen on your iPhone or iPad onto your television set. Today, press the play button and use the screen mirror! Tip: Both your Smart TV and your Apple device (iOS or MAC) must be linked to the same WiFi network in order for this to operate correctly.
What is AirPlay?
Every iPhone and iPad is equipped with AirPlay functionality. If your television is not compatible with Airplay-2, you will need to acquire an Apple TV in order to use it for audio and video. The capabilities of your Samsung TV’s built-in Airplay enable you connect your phone or tablet to the TV via its built-in Airplay capability. On the huge screen, you may watch movies, television shows, and videos. TRUTH: The most recent Apple TV model costs more than 150 dollars! To connect your iPhone or iPad to your television using Apple TV or Airplay, you’ll need the following items:
- Apple TV or a Samsung TV that is Airplay compatible
- An iOS smartphone that is compatible
AirPlay 2 on your Samsung TV
In order to make advantage of the Samsung TV’s AirPlay feature, you must do the following:
- Create a connection between your iOS smartphone and Apple TV using the same Wi-Fi network. Swipe up or down, depending on your iOS version, to reveal and access the Control Center. Select your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible TV from the list by selecting Screen Mirroring from the menu. If AirPlay is available and displays on your TV screen, simply input the name of the device on your iOS device
- The TV screen should instantly appear. In addition, these methods are the same for connecting an iPad or iPod Touch to your Apple TV.
Best Screen Mirroring App
So if you’d want to save money, that’s an option (by not purchasing an Apple TV). And if you don’t want (HDMI) cords running through your house. Then download and use the greatest screen mirroring tool available today. Everything on your television can be viewed from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Make your life more pleasant and safer by following these tips. MirrorMeister is available for download right now! A piece of advice: An Apple TV costs $149. A one-year subscription to MirrorMeister costs just $2.99.
MirrorMeister App may be downloaded right now! ADDITIONALLY, YOU WILL LEARN: Samsung TV Screen Cleaning Instructions What Is the Best Way to Stream Disney Plus? What Is the Best Way to Stream From a Computer to a TV? What Is The Best Way To Cast To Roku TV?
How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- The quickest and most convenient method of connecting is as follows: Open the AirPlay application on your iPhone. launching the content application by tapping the Airplayicon Option 2: Connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable
- This is an alternative method. Alternatively, you might use an app that has mirroring features, such as the Samsung SmartView app.
Using screen mirroring, you may play or share material from your iPhone on your television set. This article shows how to link your iPhone to a television set. The use of AirPlay, connecting your phone to your television through an audio-video converter, or utilizing a mirroring app are all options.
Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
You may use your iPhone to connect to Samsung TVs that support Airplay 2, which includes models from 2018 and subsequent years.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check to see if Airplay has been activated on your iPhone. Activate the application from which you wish to broadcast
- Select the Airplay icon from the drop-down menu. In certain programs, like as Photos, you must first tap the share button before you can proceed.
Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
This is one of the more straightforward solutions, but you will need to purchase or obtain an Apple-specific adaptor in order for it to operate. Lighting Digital AV Adapter is available for purchase for around $49.00 and is compatible with the majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. Due to the fact that it will be needed to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable available to use. Amazon
- Connect the AV Adapter to your iPhone and turn it on. Connect the HDMI cable to the AV Adapter using the included connectors. You will be able to see the port on the adapter where the HDMI cable will need to be plugged in. Make sure the opposite end of the HDMI cable is connected to the Samsung TV. The source on the Samsung TV should be set to the input to which the HDMI cable has been attached. You should now be able to see the screen of your iPhone reflected on your Samsung TV.
Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
In case you prefer a wireless alternative for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV, there are several apps available that can assist you. Whenever you want to use screen mirroring apps, make sure that both your Smart TV and your iPhone are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. If your phone and television are connected to separate networks, the applications will not operate. The Samsung SmartView app is a free software that you can download to your phone and use to mirror your smartphone screen to your smart TV.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Start the Samsung SmartView application. If you have a Samsung Smart TV, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen. Once you’ve entered the pin, the gadget should instantly connect to your television.
Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
Some applications, like as YouTube, have their own method of mirroring the iPhone screen to your television. Then, instead of seeing your favorite YouTube videos on your phone’s little screen, you can watch them directly on your television. Thank you for informing us about this!