- 1 How to turn off, restart, or reset the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 2 How do I turn on/off or restart my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- 3 How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
- 4 How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra
- 5 Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
- 6 Reader Interactions
- 7 How to Restart Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 Plus / S21 Ultra 5G
- 8 Restart Samsung S21 / S21 Plus / S21 Ultra Via Alternate Method
- 9 About Samsung Galaxy S21
- 10 How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra
- 11 How to factory reset on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra
- 12 Conclusion
- 13 How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21,even when the phone hangs?
- 14 Why and when do you need to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21?
- 15 How to power on Galaxy S21?
- 16 How to power off Galaxy S21
- 17 How to reboot Galaxy S21?
- 18 Do you have any questions on how to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?
- 19 Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Factory Reset & Hard Reset – How To Reset
- 20 Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Factory ResetHard Reset
- 21 Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G From The Settings Menu
- 22 Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G With Recovery Mode
- 23 How to Make the Galaxy S21 Reboot?
- 24 How to Force the Samsung Galaxy S21 to Reboot?
- 25 How to Restart the Galaxy S21 with Android Not Responding?
- 26 How to Make the Samsung Galaxy S21 Shut Down?
- 27 How to Turn Off Samsung S21
- 28 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 From the Notification Shade
- 29 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 With the Power Button and Volume Down
- 30 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 By Asking Bixby
- 31 How to Turn Off Samsung S21 if the Phone is Frozen
How to turn off, restart, or reset the Samsung Galaxy S21
6If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a commission. Unlike the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, Samsung did not shift the goalposts or keys when it came to turning off, restarting, or resetting the devices. Instead, the start sequence remained the same as it was on the Note 20 series, which is a significant improvement. However, if you’ve recently purchased an S21 and are curious what key combination shuts the phone off or restarts it, here’s the low-down on what you can do.
How do I turn on/off or restart my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- To turn on your Galaxy S21, press and hold the power side key for a few seconds.
Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
- At the same time, press the volume down and power keys. Hold them in place until the virtual buttons menu for switching off, restarting, and entering emergency mode displays. Alternatively, you may press the large red Power off symbol at the top of your screen or the green Restart button in the centre. Navigate to the Advanced features section. Side key is a key that is on the side of the keyboard. How to turn off your phone so that you have more alternatives
The same goes for turning on and off, as well as restarting your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or Galaxy S21+. As an alternative, you may navigate to the Advanced features section. Powering off your phone and configuring the long-press of the side key to display the restart menu instead of summoning Bixby are both done with the side key.
Hard reset the Galaxy S21
- More than 10 seconds should be spent pressing and holding the volume down and power keys.
Reset Galaxy S21 to factory default settings
This function, if you need to restore your Galaxy S21 Ultra, will return it to its factory default settings, with the exception of the security settings, language, and accounts, and will save your personal data.
How to power-off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21
(Pocket-lint) – a piece of lint found in a pocket. When it comes to the Galaxy S models, there has been a little but major change, and those who purchase the Galaxy S20 or the new Galaxy S21may discover that they cannot figure out how to turn it off. This is due to the fact that it no longer allows a press and hold of the “power” button to activate the power or standby buttons by default – but the side button may still be programmed if you so choose. First and foremost, here’s how to turn off or restart your Samsung Galaxy S20 or S21 model computer:
- Swipe down the quick settings window and you’ll find a power icon at the bottom of the screen. Selecting that symbol will bring up the options to power down or restart your computer.
As you can see, it’s straightforward if you know where to look. However, that is just an option for software. There is also the option to turn off the hardware. Simply press and hold the side button and the volume down button together until you see the same power choices menu as before. If your phone has crashed or become unresponsive, the same hardware solution will work: press and hold the side button and the volume down button for 10 seconds until the phone responds. You should get a slight buzzing sensation, and your phone will reset.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to do that, or if you want to restore the power options that you had on prior Samsung devices, doing so is straightforward:
- To get to the power screen, follow the procedures outlined above. Towards the bottom of the page, select “side key configurations”
- Choose what you want the button to accomplish for you.
Pressing and holding (the old-fashioned technique of shutting off your phone) as well as a double press are all available alternatives. Our preferred method of launching the camera is with a double press, however you may modify this to start any other app you choose. The best smartphone for 2021 is as follows: We put the best mobile phones on the market through rigorous testing, rating, and ranking.
Chris Hall contributed to this article. You may use this guide to get the most out of your Samsung Galaxy S20 if you’ve recently purchased one of these devices. Chris Hall is the author of this piece. The original version of this article was published on March 4, 2020.
How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra
How to switch off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra»How to turn off or restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra In this post, we’ll look at three distinct methods for turning off or restarting your Samsung Galaxy S21 or S21 Ultra smartphone.
Turn off or restart the Galaxy S21
In order to utilize this approach, you must hit and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously. The power menu will appear on the screen as a result of this action. You can pick between powering down, restarting, or entering emergency mode by selecting the option that best suits your needs.
Method 2: Using the Power off icon
To make advantage of this approach, do the following:
- To access the fast settings, select the Power symbol from the menu bar. You will be presented with the power menu. Choose the one that you like
Method 3: Reassigning Side key
To utilize this approach, navigate to the Power menu by either the Hardware keys or the Power icon method, as appropriate. Select Side Key Settings from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you may access the Side key settings by selecting Settings, Advanced Features, and Here Side Key from the main menu. Under the Press and hold part of this screen, you have the option of remapping the side key to the Power menu. Choose one of these. Now, anytime you press and hold the side key, the power menu will be displayed.
What is the best way to restart the Samsung S21? Is There a Power Button on the Samsung S21? What is the best way to restart the Samsung Galaxy S21? Restarting the Samsung Galaxy S21 is the most effective method of repairing some issues on the phone. When facing difficulties such as frequent resets and reboots, crashes, freezing of applications or when the touchscreen is unresponsive (or even if the device is not turning on), it is necessary to restart your smartphone or tablet. The fact that you have just upgraded your Android operating system to the most recent version is another another reason to restart your smartphone.
It is important to remember, however, that restarting your Android smartphone or Samsung phone will not remove anything from the device’s internal storage space.
When you restart your device, nothing will be removed from its memory.
How to Restart Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 Plus / S21 Ultra 5G
Press and hold theSide button and the Volume down buttonfor a few seconds until you get the ‘Power off’ prompt, then release the buttons. Step 2: After that, press the Restart button. Step 3: To confirm, press the Restart button. Now, wait for the restart to be completed, which should take at least 30 seconds. If your Samsung Galaxy is not responding, then try the second technique described below.
Restart Samsung S21 / S21 Plus / S21 Ultra Via Alternate Method
Step 1: Press and hold theSide button and theVolume down button at the same time for 15 seconds or until the Samsung Galaxy screen shows, then release the buttons.
Step 2:Now, simply wait a few seconds for the reboot procedure to be completed. You’ll have to charge your gadget and try it again if it still won’t come on after you’ve done everything else.
About Samsung Galaxy S21
The Samsung Galaxy S21 has a screen display with a diagonal of 6.2 inches and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, which is made possible by a Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel on the front. With an inbuilt capacity of 128GB with 8GB RAM and 256GB with 8GB RAM, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm) processor and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. Regarding the camera, it has three 12 MP cameras at the back, as well as a front camera of 10 MP for taking selfies. Cookies are used on this website to enhance your browsing experience.
Accepting cookie settingsACCEPTING cookie settings
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra
Are you looking for instructions on how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra? It is possible to return your smartphone to its previous settings by performing a factory reset method. This is particularly important when attempting to troubleshoot and solve software-related issues with your phone. In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of doing a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra smartphone. Please continue reading.
How to factory reset on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra
Performing a factory reset may be accomplished in two ways. The first way requires the use of the settings app, whilst the second approach requires the usage of physical keys to complete the factory reset. Let’s take a closer look at each of the two approaches separately.
Method 1: Factory reset using settings (also called Soft reset)
The factory reset is performed through the settings app, which is a soft reset. Make a note of the password, PIN, or pattern that you used to access the device since you will need it when doing the reset. Here’s how to go about it.
- Go toSettings
- Choose General management
- Factory data reset
- And then OK. Scroll down to the bottom and press theResetbutton
- When asked, enter the access code you were given. To finalize the reset, press the Deleteallbutton twice.
Method 2: Factory reset using keys (also called Hard reset)
Go toSettings; choose General management; Reset; Factory data reset; and then confirm your selection. Reset your computer by scrolling down and pressing theResetbutton You’ll be asked to enter your access code; To finalize the reset, press theDeleteallbutton.
- Make sure you turn off your phone. Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable. Wait until the notification indicates that your phone is being charged before proceeding. Hold down the Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds. To access the Android Recovery menu, continue to hold down both keys until the choices show. Using the Volume Down key, travel to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset menu option. To choose, use the Powerkey key. To choose Factory data reset, press theVolume down key until it is highlighted, then hit the Power key. When the reset procedure is completed, the text “Reboot system now” is shown. To restart the device, press the Power key on your keyboard.
Factory resets are permanent and cannot be reversed. All of your applications, data, and settings will be deleted from your smartphone, and they will not be recoverable when the operation is completed. As a result, before beginning the process of resetting your computer, create a comprehensive backup of all of your crucial documents and data.
How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21,even when the phone hangs?
Once in a while, you’ll need to turn on, turn off, or reset your Galaxy S21 smartphone. If your Galaxy S21 becomes unresponsive, you may need to restart it without accessing the power-off option in order to fix the problem. Using this Galaxy S21 how-to tutorial, you’ll learn how to turn on, turn off, and reboot your phone even if it’s frozen, as well as how to reach the power-off menu on your phone. The term Galaxy S21 refers to any and all Galaxy S21 models, including the Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, as defined in this guide.
Why and when do you need to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21?
To begin setting up Galaxy S21 or migrating from an older phone to Galaxy S21, you must first turn on the phone. When the electricity is turned off, it becomes a dead brick. In order to utilize your Galaxy S21, you must have it turned on at all times. It is possible that you will need to turn off Galaxy S21 at some point. In certain sensitive areas, for example, you may be required to turn off your phone and place it in a locker when you enter. While on an airplane, you are generally instructed to turn off your phone during the taxing and landing phases.
- As a result, you must turn off your Galaxy S21 when you are not permitted to use the phone or when you do not intend to use the phone for an extended length of time.
- Before you may turn on your Galaxy S21, you must charge the battery first.
- It is possible that your Galaxy S21 will reboot automatically if you select to apply the update in this instance.
- In some cases, such as when changing the SIM card or activating a new eSIM profile, you may need to restart the Galaxy S21.
- You may program it to reset your Galaxy S21 at a predetermined time each day or night.
- In older smartphones, there is a power button that is devoted to that function.
- The Galaxy S21 does not have a physical power button.
- The Galaxy S21 is powered on by pressing the Side key (located on the right side of the phone).
According to the instructions in this article, by default, you may access the power-off menu by pressing and holding (long pressing) the side key for 2-5 seconds, as seen in the image below. The power-off menu on the Galaxy S21 lets you to do the following:
- Powering down the Galaxy S21
- Restarting or rebooting the Galaxy S21
- Locking down the Galaxy S21 Emergency mode can be activated
- Quick access to side key settings can be obtained.
Please keep in mind that Samsung allows you to designate the long-press gesture of the Side key to Bixby Voice if you so want. Fortunately, you may reach the Galaxy S21 Power-off menu using the fast settings panel in this situation. You may also easily launch the camera application by pressing the Side key. You may use the power-off option at any moment, for example, when on the Galaxy S21 Lock screen, Home screen, or while using any apps on the device.
How to power on Galaxy S21?
By pressing and holding the Side key for a few seconds when the phone is off, you can turn on the Galaxy S21. It is not required to hold your finger on the Side key until the bootup screen appears before releasing it. It is sufficient to wait 2-5 seconds. If the battery level on your Galaxy S21 is too low, the device will not turn on (less than 1 percent ). If this is the case, you should recharge the Galaxy S21’s battery immediately. If your Galaxy S21 was automatically turned off due to poor battery life, it would NOT automatically turn back on when you connected it to a charger thereafter.
How to power off Galaxy S21
As previously said, you should typically only turn off your Galaxy S21 if you are forced to do so or if you will not be using the phone for more than a few days at a time. When the jet is cruising, you may use your phone in the flight mode to make calls while on the plane. Some airlines, however, may require you to turn off (power down) your Galaxy S21. As a result, do not anticipate that you will be able to use your phone on the plane. Consult the attendant for further information. The Galaxy S21 cannot be turned off by pressing and holding the Side key.
- As previously explained, in order to turn off the Galaxy S21, you must access the Power-off option.
- Keep the power off button down at all times.
- It is possible to reset Galaxy S21 and then attempt to enter the Power-off menu once the phone has been rebooted if the phone has become unresponsive and you are unable to reach the Power-off menu.
- Galaxy S21 is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung.
How to reboot Galaxy S21?
There are several methods for restarting the Galaxy S21, including:
- If you have access to the Power-off menu, which you may get through the quick settings panel or by holding the Side key for about 2-3 seconds, choose it. Holding down the Side key for more than 5 seconds will force the phone to restart. For a total of more than 7 seconds, press and hold the value down key + side key together until the phone reboots (as seen in the picture below).
In most cases, if you have access to the power-off option, method 1 is suggested. The first two approaches are gentle ways to restart the Galaxy S21. Upon rebooting the phone, all currently open files will be appropriately closed. There will be no data loss as a result. Method 3 on the other hand will result in a hard reset (forcing restart). It is possible that some files or programs will not be properly closed before the phone restarts. It is conceivable that this will result in data loss. As a result, you should only use this approach if your phone is frozen and you are unable to reach the Power-off option.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to restart your Galaxy S21 if the screen is locked by default. The phone will prompt you to unlock it before proceeding to the power-off menu.
Do you have any questions on how to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?
Any queries or issues you have with the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, or Galaxy S21 Ultra should be addressed in the comments section. Thank you for your assistance. You will receive assistance from the community. If you have any queries about how to use the Galaxy S21, you may refer to our step-by-step Galaxy S21 tutorials, which are as follows:
- Detailed instructions to the latest features of the Galaxy S21, as well as how-to articles, photography tips, and accessories for the Samsung Galaxy S21.
Our Facebook page is also a good place to ask questions and express your opinions. You may read and download the official Samsung Galaxy S21 user manual (PDF) in your native language by visiting this link. If you prefer, you can send us an email using the contact us page on our website.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Factory Reset & Hard Reset – How To Reset
Your devices may be quickly and easily restored to their original factory settings using the factory reset feature (also known as hard reset) on their computers or mobile phones. This operation completely removes all of your personal data from your device, ensuring that it is completely clean.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Factory ResetHard Reset
If you are experiencing any of the following issues with your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G smartphone:
- Running at a sluggish pace
- The computer is frozen or unresponsive. Infection with a virus I’m stuck at the boot screen. Continual reboots or a restart difficulty following a firmware upgrade
- Failures and mistakes from the system and applications on a regular basis
- The device password or pattern lock is no longer accessible to you.
It is quite simple to resolve these difficulties by doing a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G and a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. When you restart or reboot a device such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet, you are doing a soft reset. This is also known as a soft reboot. It terminates all running processes and erases all data stored in random access memory. Soft resetting is commonly used to repair programs that are not operating properly.
Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G From The Settings Menu
If you open the factory data reset menu on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, you will be able to fully remove all of the data, settings, and content stored on your device. This procedure will restore your smartphone’s factory default settings to the state it was in on the first day of use. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature that is available on Android smartphones running Lollipop 5.1 and higher versions of Android. If you wish to restore your device to its factory settings, make sure you have access to your Google Account and password, since you will be required to check in at the conclusion of the process.
- Make certain that your gadget has a charge life of at least 50 percent. Log out of your Google Account in order to unlock the FRP Lock
- Make use of theBackup and Restoreoptions to protect your data. Activate theSettingsmenu
- General Management may be found at the bottom of the page if you scroll down. Select Factory Data Reset from the Resetmenu
- Then tap OK. Take note of the information on the screen and then press the Reset Device button. Enter your device’s pin, screen lock, or password if you have one. Select Delete All from the drop-down menu.
It will take a few minutes for your device to reboot and the factory data reset procedure to be completed. It is possible that the first opening will take a bit longer than normal. After logging into your Google account on the welcome page, you will be able to begin the Restore Dataprocess.
Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G With Recovery Mode
If you are unable to access the settings menu, you may do a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G by booting into recovery mode. Recovery mode is often accessible when you have forgotten your pattern lock or screen lock, your phone is stuck in the boot logo, or your phone keeps restarting itself. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature that is available on Android smartphones running Lollipop 5.1 and higher versions of Android. If you wish to restore your device to its factory settings, make sure you have access to your Google Account and password, since you will be required to check in at the conclusion of the process.
How To Unlock Your Android Devices From Factory Reset Protection By following the instructions outlined below, you will be able to complete the hard reset process on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.
- Make certain that your gadget has a charge life of at least 50 percent. Wait a few seconds after you have turned off your smartphone. To enter recovery mode, press the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until the recovery mode screen displays. (These button combinations may alter depending on the modal being used.) As soon as you see the Samsunglogo, press and hold the Powerbutton for a few seconds while holding the Volume Up button until the recovery mode screen appears. When the Recovery Modescreen shows, do not press any of the buttons. Using the Volume Down key, select theWipe Data / Factory Resetoption, and then click the Power button to confirm your selection. To proceed, choose Yes – Delete All User Data from the drop-down menu and push the Power button. As soon as the operation is complete, go toReboot System Now and hit the Power button
It will take a few minutes for your device to reboot and the factory data reset procedure to be completed. It is possible that the first opening will take a bit longer than normal. After logging into your Google account on the welcome page, you will be able to begin the Restore Dataprocess. Please leave a remark if you require further assistance. 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 14 votes
How to Make the Galaxy S21 Reboot?
When it comes to Android, we all know how to bring up the Power Menu (even with Samsung’s Power/Bixby button changes). We’ve worked with the firm to make sure you have access to this information. However, if the software develops a glitch and the device becomes unresponsive, you may find yourself asking how to force the Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, or Galaxy S21 Ultra to restart. The way AOSP and OEMs approach smartphone development differs from one another in a number of important ways. For example, many devices, including Samsung, utilize Fastboot Mode to manually install firmware images, but many other devices use Download Mode.
- It’s possible that you’re noticing a trend here.
- There’s nothing fundamentally wrong with this, but it might create some consternation among those who are familiar with Android.
- Moreover, when this does not occur (as in the case of a long-press screenshot motion), the user may become irritated.
- Samsung has disabled the ability to long-press the Power button or slide down from the top of the screen to access the new Power symbol that has been added to the Quick Settings panel.
- By pushing and holding the Power button for a few seconds, most devices will force a reboot.
How to Force the Samsung Galaxy S21 to Reboot?
- The Power button and Volume Down button should be pressed and held together at the same time. Continue to press and hold these two buttons for at least 7 seconds. When you observe that the Galaxy S21 has restarted, release both of these buttons at the same time.
Remember the button motion I demonstrated when I demonstrated how to launch the Galaxy S21 into Download Mode? The instructions we received when we put the device into that unique boot mode stated that we should do this when we wished to boot out of it. The Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Ultra, and Galaxy S21+ will restart if you press and hold these two buttons when the device is in Download Mode. It is effective while you are in Recovery Mode. It also works when you’re booted into Samsung’s own Android operating system, known as OneUI.
It will not hurt your device or cause you to lose any of your saved data.
Samsung will believe you are attempting to take a screenshot and will instruct you on how to do it on their operating system (since, as previously said, it is different from AOSP). However, if you continue to press those keys down for around 7 seconds, you will see the phone reset.
How to Restart the Galaxy S21 with Android Not Responding?
You might recall seeing this button motion when I demonstrated how to launch the Galaxy S21 into Download Mode. The instructions we received when we placed the device in that unique boot mode stated that we should do this when we wished to boot out of it. All we’re doing here is adapting this approach for use in various situations.Pressing and holding these two buttons will cause the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Ultra, and Galaxy S21+ to restart while they are still in Download Mode. While in Recovery Mode, it is functional.
Try it out right now to see how it works.
If the program is not bugged out and locked, you may even see a message display on the screen to let you know how it worked.
You will, however, see the phone reset if you continue to hold those buttons for around 7 seconds.
How to Make the Samsung Galaxy S21 Shut Down?
I’ll need to conduct some more testing on other Samsung smartphones to make sure this is a general issue across all of them, however I did find something like this. When you are simply using the phone as you normally would and you press and hold these buttons, the Galaxy S21 will restart. This is all well and good, but there are instances when individuals wish to force their smartphone to shut off. After some experimentation, I discovered that if the phone was still attached to the charger, it was possible to just switch off the device.
Instead of attempting to boot back into Android after the 7+ seconds, the phone will simply switch off after that time period.
If you’re having problems with your device, have a look at our “How To” page for information on how to handle some of these issues.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21
- There are three methods to turn off a Samsung phone: the first is to ask Bixby to do it
- The second is to press the power button
- And the third is to press the power button again. Swipe down twice to bring up the notification shade, then hit the power button in the upper right corner of the shade to turn it off.
- Keep pressing and holding the power and volume down keys on the side of the phone for a few seconds to unlock the phone.
On most Samsung phones, the power button is located on the right side of the phone, just below the volume rocker. That button was once used to turn off the phone, but it now serves a variety of other purposes. When pushed once, the button puts the phone into sleep mode, which means the screen shuts off but the phone remains powered on and operational. With a long press of the power button (which was previously the only action required to turn off the device), Bixby, Samsung’s smart assistant, may now be summoned.
In fact, Samsung created three different methods for shutting down the gadget.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 From the Notification Shade
The first way may be found in the notification shade, as can the second.
- In order to access the notification shade, swipe down from the top of the screen. Swipe down a second time to ensure that the shade covers the entire screen
- To turn on the computer, press the Power button in the upper right corner. Press and hold Power off(or Restart, depending on what you’re attempting to do)
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 With the Power Button and Volume Down
You can still switch off the phone by pressing and holding the power button. If you hold down the power and volume down buttons for a lengthy period of time, you will be presented with a menu that will allow you to switch off the phone.
To turn off the power, press the power button (orRestart, depending on what you want to do). A screenshot is taken with a single push of the power and volume down keys on the iPhone.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 By Asking Bixby
Another option for shutting off your phone is to press and hold the power button to invoke Bixby, which is a virtual assistant. After the Bixby animation shows at the bottom of the phone, while holding down the power button, simply say “Turn off my phone” and then release the button to complete the process. You’ll receive a popup requesting you to power down and restart your computer. Select the relevant button from the drop-down menu.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21 if the Phone is Frozen
It is possible for your phone to freeze and become unresponsive at times. Even if this occurs, not everything is lost. For 15 seconds, press and hold the power and volume down keys on your keyboard. This will force the phone to restart, and any difficulties that have arisen should be resolved as a result. Samsung’s power button now performs a plethora of purposes, and the term “power button” may be a bit of a misnomer in these modern times. Given the recent changes to the UI, this may be a little confusing, but any of these three techniques will allow you to turn your phone off without losing your data.
- What is the best way to switch off 5G on my Samsung S21? Access your settings by going to SettingsConnectionsMobile NetworksNetwork Modeand selecting a network mode that is not 5G (such as LTE/3G/2G, etc.). When you want to switch off your mobile data, slide down and tapMobile data in the quick settings to turn it off. How can I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy S21? To restore your Samsung mobile to its factory settings, go to SettingsGeneral Management and choose Reset device to factory settings. resetting factory data Resetting factory data. When asked, selectWipe data/factory reseton the Android Recovery screen. When prompted, selectDelete All. You will lose any information that you have stored on your phone. When using my Samsung Galaxy S21, how can I snap a screenshot? To capture a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy S21, click the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time, or sweep your hand over the screen. A screenshot can also be taken by instructing your digital assistant to do so. What is the difference between the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra models from Samsung? In terms of screen size, the Galaxy S21 has a 6.2-inch display, the Galaxy S21 Plus has a 6.7-inch display, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra has a 6.8-inch display. The screen and battery sizes of the original S21 and the S21 Plus are the only differences between the two models. A better camera, more RAM, and more internal storage space are all available on the S21 Ultra.
Thank you for informing us about this!