- 1 How To Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV
- 2 How to Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV – Step by step
- 3 YouTube app’s problems with Samsung smart TV
- 4 How To Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV (MUST READ!)
- 5 How To Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV
- 6 Youtube App BugsIssues with Samsung Smart TV
- 7 Samsung Smart TV YouTube Not Working, Try Reinstalling YouTube
- 8 Uninstall YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
- 9 Download YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
- 10 Bottom Line
- 11 How To Fix YouTube TV Not Working On Samsung Smart TV
- 12 How To Fix YouTube TV Not Working Or Unable To Load Error
- 13 An app is not working on my Samsung TV
- 14 Fix Youtube App Not Launching or Working on Samsung TV
- 15 Fix Youtube App Not Working or Loading on Samsung Smart TV
- 16 How to Install YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
- 17 Step-by-Step Guide
- 18 What to Do If There Is No Install Button?
- 19 How to Activate YouTube App?
- 20 Can I Install YouTube to Every Samsung TV?
- 21 YouTube App Seems Strange
- 22 Solution That Never Fails
- 23 How to Install YouTube on Samsung Smart TV [All Models]
- 24 Procedure to Get YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
- 25 Procedure to Activate YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
- 26 Frequently Asked Questions
- 27 Can You Take YouTube Off a Smart TV?
- 28 How to Remove YouTube from Your Smart TV
- 29 Most Smart TVs and Streaming Devices Let You Remove Apps
- 30 Conclusion
- 31 YouTube App on Samsung TV Not Working Problem in 6 Easy Ways
- 32 Part 1. YouTube App Not Working on Samsung TV – Problems and Solutions
- 32.1 Problem 1:Unsupported Models of Samsung TV for YouTube App
- 32.2 Problem 2: Can’t access to YouTube app on Samsung TV
- 32.3 Problem 3: YouTube Not Working on Samsung TV due to Internet Protocol Settings
- 32.4 Problem 4: Samsung TV YouTube Not Working due to Uncertain Reasons
- 32.5 Problem 5: YouTube on Samsung TV Not Working due to Licensing Issue
- 33 Part 2. YouTube Not Working on Samsung Smart TV – Best Solution
How To Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV
A great deal of aggravation is experienced when beloved films or shows on your Samsung smart TV YouTube app become stuck or frozen. Even after trying everything you could possibly think of, having no luck will make you extremely enraged. Isn’t that right? For that type of issue, the most effective remedy will be to reinstall YouTube on Samsung TV once more. Consequently, let’s have a look at how we can reinstall YouTube on a Samsung smart TV in detail. However, there is one thing you should be aware of when it comes to older Samsung smart TVs.
It is possible that Samsung TVs from 2011 and 2012 will be unable to reinstall the YouTube application.
SAMSUNG Smart TV with Alexa Pre-Installed at a Reasonable Price
- The color volume is 100 percent with the Quantum Dot
- The frame may be customized
- And there is an Alexa built-in.
How to Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV – Step by step
In most cases, the YouTube application should be accessible from the Samsung main menu. Following these instructions will allow you to reinstall the app through the Samsung app center if it isn’t already installed. Step 01 –From the main menu, navigate to the Samsung Apps icon and choose it from the list. Using the remote control, you may navigate through the menu options. Secondly, in the Samsung applications center, you will notice a search bar on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on it and type in the search phrases “YouTube” into the search box.
- The system will then search for and present the appropriate icon in the results as a result of your search.
- Once this is completed, you will be routed to the YouTube installation window.
- Simply pressing this button will allow you to download and install the YouTube app on your Samsung smart TV.
- If you still wish to reinstall the YouTube application in this situation, you must first select the uninstall option.
- After that, switch off your television and unplug all electrical sources.
- Then, to install a fresh copy of the YouTube application, repeat steps 1 through 3 above.
- I’m hoping it will provide some further insights into the process.
YouTube app’s problems with Samsung smart TV
The YouTube app for Samsung smart TV has been plagued by a variety of bugs that have persisted for an extended period of time. The YouTube app upgrades that are not compatible with older Samsung smart TVs are the root cause of the majority of these issues. Well, the chance to acquire a new Samsung smart TV every year is not something that most of us think about. Right? As a result, we must find a means to fix these issues in some way.
In order to assist you, I have narrowed down some of the most prevalent difficulties that have occurred in previous times, as well as some solutions for them. I’ve attempted to include as many video links as feasible. As a result, it will be simple to comprehend the solution.
They claim that this issue has been resolved successfully. However, it appears to occur on a regular basis for an unclear reason from time to time. In any case, if you are viewing a video and need a quick solution to get about the app, you might hit the back button for several seconds. This will cause an unknown signal to be sent into the app, which appears to cause the YouTube app to crash and return to its home page. You might try deleting and reinstalling your YouTube app to see if it provides a more lasting solution.
This video will show you how to quickly repair the problem.
YouTube app does not open properly inside Samsung smart TV
The YouTube application on the Samsung smart TV may not always open properly. After then, it appears to be locked on a gray screen with nothing happening after that. This type of problem might arise as a result of cache corruption, app update failures, or difficulties with the Samsung system software. Try them as a starting point for your research.
- When your app is stuck in the gray screen, press and hold the back button for a few seconds until the app crashes onto the main menu of the computer. Then attempt to launch it again
- If it doesn’t work, switch off your television and unplug the power cord from the wall outlet once again. Wait for two or three minutes. Then turn on your Samsung smart TV and see if you can get the app to start. If the first two options do not work for you, you have one more choice to consider. To put it another way, you should remove your app and reinstall it using the most recent YouTube app version
I discovered the above video on YouTube, and it has numerous more common problems that can occur with a Samsung smart TV, as well as possible fixes for them. If all else fails up to this point, you can look into it. The answers offered by the aforementioned author appear to be feasible in a variety of situations, and I propose that you give them a try. More information may be found at:
- Is There a Monthly Fee For The Amazon Fire Stick: The Ultimate Guide
- Is There a Monthly Fee For The Amazon Fire Stick: The Ultimate Guide Instructions on how to install Disney Plus on your Samsung SMART TV
How To Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV (MUST READ!)
When a video from your favorite program or content creator on YouTube freezes or lags, it may be quite irritating to watch. This has occurred to me on my Samsung Smart TV a few of times, and it has been quite inconvenient for me. I tried a variety of things, including adjusting the YouTube application’s settings, but nothing seemed to work. So, the only alternative left for me was to reinstall Youtube on my Samsung Smart TV, which I did in the end. However, I was unable to figure out how to delete and reload the YouTube program on my Samsung Smart Television.
However, there is one thing to bear in mind when it comes to the older Samsung Smart TV models.
Unless you have an older Samsung smart TV from the 2011 or 2012 model year, you will be unable to reinstall YouTube on it.
How To Reinstall YouTube on Samsung SMART TV
To put it simply, a Youtube application will be available on the main menu of the Samsung Smart TV. But if you don’t have the YouTube application loaded, you may do it by going to the Samsung app center. Follow the instructions below to do so.
- To access Samsung Apps, navigate to the main menu and select the Samsung Apps icon. You may scroll through the menus using your remote controller until you reach Samsung Apps and click on it. There is a search bar located in the upper left-hand corner of the Samsung Apps center on the home screen. Make use of the search field to enter the search term ‘Youtube’ and hit the enter key. The system will then look for the YouTube symbol and display it in the search results page
- Click on the YouTube symbol that appears in the search results. By selecting the YouTube symbol, you will be sent to the YouTube installation page. At the bottom of the new installation page, on the left-hand side, you will find a button with the textInstall. The Youtube application will be downloaded and installed on your Samsung Smart TV as soon as you click on Install. If, on the other hand, you only see the options Uninstall or Open and not Install, this indicates that the Youtube program has already been installed on your Samsung Smart TV. However, if you choose to reinstall the YouTube program, there is no need to be concerned. You may just delete the YouTube program to get rid of it.
It will successfully uninstall the Youtube program from your Samsung Smart TV set-top box. However, in order to reinstall, you must first disconnect all power sources and turn off the television. After that, turn on the Samsung Smart TV after a few minutes of waiting. To properly reinstall the YouTube application on your device, follow the instructions outlined above in their entirety. The video above shows you how to install an application on your Samsung Smart TV with visual instructions.
Make sure to view this video if the previously stated procedures do not work for you or if you encounter any difficulties while completing them. This video will clear up all of your questions and show you how to effortlessly install any program, such as YouTube, on your Samsung Smart TV.
Youtube App BugsIssues with Samsung Smart TV
According to the feedback from consumers, there have been several difficulties with the YouTube app on the Samsung Smart TV for quite some time. The most common cause of most of these problems is the fact that the outdated Samsung Smart TV does not support the latest YouTube upgrades. Not everyone has the financial means to purchase a new Samsung Smart TV only for the purpose of watching YouTube videos. As a result, we must devise a strategy for resolving all of the difficulties and defects. Each and every time I have a problem with the YouTube app, I look for a solution on Google or YouTube.
The bugs that have been stated are ones that I have personally encountered in the past, as well as the solutions to these issues.
‘Youtube remote buttons not working’ is a problem that has been satisfactorily resolved, according to Samsung makers. Many of us, though, are confronted with this problem on a regular basis. The solution to this problem, on the other hand, is pretty simple. Pressing the back button for a few seconds while viewing a video on YouTube can cause the program to crash, rerouting you to the home screen. Pressing the back button for an extended period of time causes an unknown instruction to be sent to YouTube, which causes the site to collapse.
If you want to find a lasting solution to this problem, you could consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Youtube program on your Samsung Smart TV.
Related Article –Does Chromecast operate if there is no internet connection?
Youtube application doesn’t open on Samsung Smart TV
There are several instances where the YouTube app does not correctly launch on the Samsung Smart TV. The Youtube program stalls at the grey screen and remains in the same state as it was previously. It is possible that this screen freeze is caused by a fault with the Samsung system software, a corrupted cache, or an error while upgrading the program. These solutions are simple and effective in resolving this issue:
- Try relaunching the application, but you will be unable to do so since the grey screen has become stuck. For a few seconds, press and hold the back button until the application crashes and sends you back to the main menu. From there, pick the YouTube app and reload it
- However, if this does not resolve the issue for you, try turning off the television and removing the power plug from the wall outlet. Wait a few minutes before reinstalling the power plug in the socket. Start the Samsung TV and reopen the YouTube program
- If this does not resolve the grey screen freezing issue, the ultimate resort is to uninstall and reinstall the application. Using the instructions outlined above, uninstall the YouTube program and then reinstall a fresh copy of the YouTube application.
If, despite your efforts, you are still unable to resolve your issue, I recommend that you contact customer service for assistance. Also, have a look at theSamsung support website, which has some of the more frequent difficulties that you may encounter, as well as simple solutions from the company. If nothing else seems to be working for you, you may have a look at it.
Samsung Smart TV YouTube Not Working, Try Reinstalling YouTube
- Samsung Smart TV (optional). If YouTube is not working properly, try reinstalling it.
Summary: Written byVicky|Follow|Last Updated What should you do if you’re having trouble with the “Samsung TV YouTube not functioning” problem? If you’ve done everything else, including clearing your cache and restoring your TV to its original settings, but the problem still continues, you may try reinstalling YouTube on your Samsung smart television. So, what is the best way to do this YouTube reinstallation? Follow the steps outlined in the MiniTool uTube Downloader’s how-to guide. YouTube is compatible with smart TVs.
So, what should one do in this situation?
There is still a possibility – try reinstalling YouTube on your Samsung smart television. Uninstalling YouTube from your Samsung smart TV and then downloading it from the Samsung Apps menu will allow you to restore its functionality. Continue reading to find out more about the specific processes.
Uninstall YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
It is simple to uninstall the troublesome YouTube app from your Samsung smart TV, and the following are the procedures to take: Activate your Samsung smart TV and browse to the home screen in the first step. Step 2: Using your remote control, choose the three horizontal lines at the bottom of your television screen. Choosing the Apps menu and then the YouTube application is the third step. Step 4: To uninstall the YouTube application, select the Delete option. Step 5: After removing the YouTube application, turn off your television and unplug all power supplies.
Now, to reinstall YouTube on your Samsung smart TV, follow the instructions in the following section on how to download YouTube on Samsung smart TV.
Download YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
The following are the procedures to restore YouTube functionality to your Samsung Smart TV: Select the Apps option from the main menu by using your remote control. Step 1: Step 2: To search the YouTubeapp, use the search box located in the bottom left corner of the screen. Step 3: On the YouTube installation window, choose theYouTubeapp and then click theInstalloption. Step 4:Sit back and wait for your television to finish the installation. Step 5:After you have installed the YouTube application, you must activate YouTube.
- Open the YouTube application. Select theSign symbol from the left-hand navigation pane. On the Accounts page, click on the Sign in button. On the screen, you will notice an activation code
- You must enter it. To gain access to the YouTube Activation, use your phone or computer. After you’ve entered the code you got, click or press theNext button
- On the Terms & Conditions page, click or touch theAllowbutton to proceed. Wait for the confirmation box to appear before continuing.
Check to see whether the problem with “Samsung TV YouTube not functioning” has been resolved. If so, that’s fantastic, and you’ll be able to watch all of your favorite YouTube videos once more. Tips:MiniTool uTube Downloader is a free and completely secure YouTube downloader that can be found on the internet. It may assist you in downloading YouTube videos in high quality to four different formats, including MP3, WAV, MP4, and WebM. Furthermore, it enables you to download YouTube videos in bulk at the same time.
To obtain a copy of the document, click here.
So, what is the best way to reinstall YouTube on a Samsung smart TV? It is just a matter of removing it and then re-downloading it from the TV app menu. If you find this material to be useful, please forward it along to your friends and family. If you have any questions concerning this topic, please feel free to share them in the comments section below.
How To Fix YouTube TV Not Working On Samsung Smart TV
Getting YouTube TV to Work on a Samsung Smart TV might be difficult. What we discussed in our last blog article was “how to watch Peacock TV on a Samsung Smart TV?” However, today we will be discussing the YouTube TV problem on the Samsung TV, which has been reported previously. Many customers have complained that the YouTube TV app does not start or does not function properly on their Samsung Smart TV. If you are one of such people, you should read this article to troubleshoot the YouTube TV streaming issue on your Samsung TV.
- I’m having a problem with the YouTube TV app on my Samsung smart television.
- However, when you access YouTube TV on a Samsung TV, it instantly returns you to the home screen.
- It plays for 2 seconds, then spins, and then an error screen appears stating that there is no internet connection available.
- ORWhen I try to access the YouTube application on my Samsung TV, the loading warning always appears.
- This implies that it does not display any error messages or notifications.
- If you go on the internet, you will find that there are a variety of reasons why YouTube is not functioning on Samsung TV.
- Users may view millions of videos for free on this website.
- If you have a smart TV or a gadget that allows you to watch YouTube on TV, you can relax on your couch and enjoy the experience on a larger screen.
- There are many people who are attempting to launch a YouTube app on their television, but the YouTube app is not loading and no error number is displayed.
The most common reason for this is because a problem in your Smart TV system or cache is preventing the YouTube TV app from opening properly. More information may be found at: How To Clear YouTube Cache On All Devices. Activate YouTube with the help of Youtube.com/activate
Reasons Of YouTube TV App Not Working In Samsung Smart TV
- When using YouTube TV on Samsung TVs that aren’t supported, errors may be shown. If you have an unsupported model, such as the EH5300 or the FH6200, you will be unable to access the YouTube TV app. Never forget to check the compatibility of your personal model with the software. It might result in YouTube not functioning on Samsung TV
- If you are unable to use the YouTube App on Samsung TV, it could be due to an overlay with insufficient memory or a hardware upgrade that is incompatible with the TV. As we all know, the Smart HUB system is included with every Samsung Smart TV, which is a groundbreaking innovation. The apps begin to stop or users are no longer able to access software such as YouTube after using this smart hub on a regular basis. To resolve this problem, just restore your system to its factory settings and free up the hardware for your Samsung TV before attempting to connect again. Customers who have purchased a Samsung Smart TV have complained that they are able to browse YouTube, but that the videos are not loading properly. Users are only able to see a tiny fraction of the entire photo, rather than the entire picture. It is frequently caused by incorrect internet protocol and DNS settings. To update the DNS server, hit the “Menu” key from the remote and choose NetworkNetwork StatusIP AddressChange “DNS server address” to 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124 from the drop-down menu. Because of a license issue, YouTube is not working on Samsung TVs. Recently, there has been an issue with the licensing of YouTube on select Samsung smart TVs, which has been ongoing since March 2015. Thus, you will be able to browse other apps and websites on your Samsung television yet YouTube will stay stubbornly out of reach.
How To Fix YouTube TV Not Working Or Unable To Load Error
If you are having difficulties operating or loading the YouTube application on your Samsung smart TV, you should attempt the following troubleshooting steps. Simply go through the ideas below and attempt to implement them one at a time to resolve the issue.
Method 01Power Cycle Your Samsung Smart TV and Router
Before attempting any advanced solutions, force-reboot your Smart TV and router for a single time to see if it helps. In certain cases, performing a power cycle can be quite beneficial in order to refresh the connection and clear any files that may be causing YouTube TV to not load difficulties. Unplug your router, TV, and modem for 5-10 minutes, then plug them all back in and restart them.
- Remove the power cord from the socket with a screwdriver. It is not necessary to utilize your Samsung remote control or the specialized power off button. Remove or disconnect all of the hardware devices that are connected to the computer, such as the television, router, and modem. Wait a few of minutes before continuing. Now, connect the power to your modem and router and wait for the connection to be established properly. Once the connection has been established, connect the power wire to your television and turn it on. Now re-open the app and see if you can stream movies again.
To continue to experience the same YouTube TV app not working problem, proceed to the following remedy.
Method 02Relaunch The YouTube TV App
Do not attempt to access anything until after you have applied method 01 on your computer. Simply restart the application. This may be accomplished by clicking the back arrow on the remote control after you have reached the Smart Hub area, then selecting YouTube and relaunching it.
Method 03Remove Cache On Samsung Smart TV
Samsung TV, like any other computer or mobile browser, keeps certain information in the form of cookies and caches. These caches and cookies are necessary, but they can occasionally result in unexpected failures. Typically, you may delete the cache/data by going to the device’s settings area. If you encounter any difficulties running any program on your Samsung TV, it is highly suggested that you delete your cache and cookies. For more information, see “How to remove cache files on a Samsung Smart TV?” for more information.
Method 04Update YouTube App On Samsung TV
The fact that YouTube TV isn’t operating on Samsung TV may be due to out-of-date versions of the software. In order to accomplish this, check for available app updates and attempt to upgrade it to the most recent version. Like system updates, it’s critical to keep the YouTube app up to date as well, as the most recent version may be required to operate on your television or to connect to the YouTube server in order to stream media content. A YouTube app update may also be able to resolve any YouTube problem codes that you are seeing.
- To access the “Features” area, press the Smart HUB button on your Samsung remote and scroll down. Locate the YouTube application in the list of applications
- Press and hold the Enter button on your remote control to bring up a sub-menu on your television screen. Locate and pick the “Update applications” option from the drop-down menu
- Select All by selecting it from the drop-down menu. After that, click the Update All option. Wait for the installation to complete before restarting your smart TV once more. Try relaunching the app and seeing if there are any YouTube TV app issues.
Method 05Uninstall And Reinstall The YouTube App On Samsung Smart TV
This is the last and best option for resolving the YouTube app not working on Samsung TV issue. It is sometimes necessary to reinstall from the beginning in order to erase all of the problematic data that is causing the streaming troubles.
- Open the Smart HUB on your Samsung television and then navigate to the Apps area. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen
- You will now see a list of all the applications that have been installed on your television. Locate the YouTube application in the list and click on it to open it. To remove and reinstall the software, use the “Reinstall” option from the menu bar.
- Afterwards, exit from the app store and verify whether or not the error has been resolved.
Method 06Reset Samsung TV
If none of the alternatives listed above help you get back to your typical watching experience, you might try resetting your Samsung smart TV instead. As a result of this,
- To access the menu on your Samsung television, press the menu button on the remote. Select “System” from the drop-down menu
- Select “Reset” from the drop-down menu and then “OK.” Select “Reset TV to factory Defaults” once more, and then click on “OK” to confirm your decision. To allow the reset operation, you must first enter your parental lock code. For example, the default parental lock code for a Samsung TV is 0000. Wait until the television is turned off.
These are some of the possible solutions for consumers who are unable to access YouTube TV content on their Samsung Smart TVs due to technical difficulties. Many of you, I’m sure, believe that these are universal remedies that can be used to solve the YouTube not working problem. This is probably incorrect. But believe me when I say that YouTube and Samsung are both massive corporations that are continually striving to give a high-quality service. The most common cause of this issue is the presence of unknown software defects or culprit files.
If you have any further suggestions for how to restore YouTube on a Samsung Smart TV, please share them in the comments section below.
In order to keep learning and experimenting with Android smartphones, I’ve created 99mediasector.com, where I provide answers to the most recent Android bugs and fixes, as well as the most recent Android launches and How-to-Type Solutions for all Android smartphones. Interested in learning more?
An app is not working on my Samsung TV
- A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
- A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
- Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
The following steps should be taken if you have an app that is frozen, not loading, missing, or crashing: 1.
Content that is related No apps can be found on the Samsung TV or Blu-ray player, according to related content.
Several apps have been decommissioned to free up resources for the continued development and improvement of the user experience on current and future devices.
An error message is displayed on the television screen.
This tutorial contains step-by-step instructions for resolving the issues that are causing the TV to show each of these error messages.
Related Content”> If you don’t want to use a SmartThings Hub, you may connect your TV to the SmartThings app directly.
Then you may try adding your TV to the SmartThings app once more to see if it works.
Anynet+ (also known as HDMI-CEC) is a function available on Samsung televisions that allows connected external HDMI devices to notify your TV when they have been turned on.
According on the type of remote you have, there are several ways to prevent the TV from switching to a different input source.
When your Samsung TV is purchased, it includes a picture test that may be used to determine whether a screen problem is caused by your TV or anything else.
With the Shop Samsung App, you can check out quickly and easily.
Alternatively, you may continue buying on Samsung.com. The Samsung Shop application Free standard delivery, exclusive deals, and financing options are all available through the Shop Samsung app. Free standard delivery, special deals, and financing options are all available.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
Fix Youtube App Not Launching or Working on Samsung TV
It is possible to elevate your viewing experience by using a larger screen when watching YouTube. Not only will you have a better vision, but you will also be able to sit down on the couch with nothing but the remote in your hand. YouTube videos may be seen on smart TVs by their owners. However, reports indicate that the YouTube app is either not starting or is not functioning on Samsung smart TVs. There is a problem in the program that prevents you from smoothly navigating through the different movies available.
A flaw in your smart TV system or a problem with your cache might be causing the issue.
Fix Youtube App Not Working or Loading on Samsung Smart TV
Image courtesy of Samsung Having difficulties launching or loading the YouTubeapp on yourSamsungsmart TV? The good news is that there are several solutions available to help you resolve the issue. Check out the methods outlined below to see how you may resolve the issue and resume regular viewing behavior.
DON’T MISS:TIME-LIMITED OFFERS ON THE FULL RANGE OF SAMSUNG TVS AT AMAZON
Photograph courtesy of Andriikoval/Freepik Performing a fast restart will assist in refreshing your connection and removing any temporary files that may be causing the issue.
- Remove the batteries from your Samsung smart TV
- Unplug your television, router, and modem from the wall. Wait for at least one minute before continuing. Connect your router and modem at this point. Reconnect your television once you have established a connection to the Internet. Turn on the television and reopen YouTube
Method2 – Relaunch the YouTube App
- Open the YouTube app on your Samsung smart TV and start watching videos. Press and hold the back arrow on your remote control. When you return to the Smart HUB, you should relaunch the YouTube application.
Method3 – Update the YouTube App
- Press the Smart HUB button on your remote control. Navigate to the Features section. Look for the YouTube app on your device. To use your remote, press and hold the Enter button for several seconds. A sub-menu will be shown
- Look for the option to “Update applications” and pick it. Select All is selected, and then the Update All button is clicked. Restart your smart TV when the installation is complete.
Discover the Right TV to Match the Way you Watch. Check OutSamsung.comNow!
Image courtesy of Samsung If none of the techniques listed above are successful, you can try reinstalling the app on your Samsung television.
- Navigate to the Apps section of your Smart HUB. Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Look for the YouTube application and click on it to launch it. Select Reinstall from the drop-down menu. After then, check to see if the mistake is still present.
Which of the approaches listed above is most effective for you? Tell us about it in the comments section below.
How to Install YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
The YouTube app is often pre-installed on newer models of Samsung smart TVs, although older generations do not. However, there are occasions when the program does not function properly or freezes, and the only way to resolve this is to uninstall it. Don’t be concerned. You have the option to redownload it whenever you wish. In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of installing the YouTube app and configuring it to function properly.
Almost all Samsung smart TVs feature menus that are nearly identical. So you should be able to follow along with these instructions on your television, regardless of what model you have. Take out your remote control and switch on your Samsung television, and let’s get started.
- Open the Main Menu and select the Samsung Apps icon from the drop-down menu. In the upper left-hand corner, you should see a search bar. Click on it and type “YouTube” into the search box
- To begin, press the Enter key. The first result should be a YouTube app, at the very least. Simply click on it, followed by a click on the Install button.
Depending on your Internet connection, you may have to wait a few of minutes before continuing. The YouTube app should be accessible on your Samsung TV when the installation procedure is complete, so you should have no problems using it.
What to Do If There Is No Install Button?
You’ve followed our instructions and discovered the YouTube app on the Samsung Apps store. The Install button, on the other hand, is absent. Instead, you may see buttons such as Open and Uninstall, among other things. This indicates that you have not properly removed the application. There’s no need to be concerned because you can still reinstall the application. You must, however, first uninstall it from your computer. To uninstall the software, click on the Uninstall icon and confirm that you wish to do so.
Alternatively, you may switch off your Samsung TV for a few minutes to ensure that the program has been successfully deleted this time. Then, as previously instructed, navigate to Samsung Apps and download the YouTube app.
How to Activate YouTube App?
The YouTube app on your Samsung smart TV may require activation if it is the first time that you have downloaded and installed it. Here’s how to go about it:
- Open the YouTube application on your television
- Sign in by clicking on the Sign in button. In the interim, go to youtube.com/activate on your phone or computer
- Otherwise, wait. Enter the code for activation
- Allow is selected by clicking on it.
That’s all there is to it! You should be able to access the YouTube app on your smart TV at this point.
Can I Install YouTube to Every Samsung TV?
Despite our desire to respond affirmatively, this is not the case in this instance. Unfortunately, if you have a Samsung smart TV from 2011 or 2012, you may have some difficulties. YouTube declared a couple of years ago that the YouTube app will no longer be supported on earlier models of Samsung smart TVs. YouTube videos, on the other hand, may still be seen on your Samsung TV. The only thing you need to do is screencast YouTube from any other device you have. You may do this task using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
YouTube App Seems Strange
Users of Samsung devices frequently report issues with the YouTube application. This is most commonly experienced by users of the aforementioned older models, as their devices may not be fully compatible with the most recent version of the application. The YouTube app is constantly being updated, and no one is going to buy a new television every year merely to take advantage of this. The most often encountered problem is freezing. However, there are times when it will not even open. When you attempt to launch the application, all you get is a gray screen.
- First, you may hit and hold the Back button for a few of seconds to return to the previous screen.
- Hopefully, when you try to launch the YouTube app again, everything will operate as it did before.
- Allow it to cool for a couple of minutes after that.
- If this doesn’t work, you may try reinstalling the application.
- Furthermore, the app will operate at a faster and more fluid pace than it has in the past.
Solution That Never Fails
The majority of troubles with the YouTube app are simply a result of the app not being up to date. Because of this, practically every problem can be resolved by just reinstalling it. We hope that this post has been of use in resolving difficulties with the app on your Samsung smart TV. Do you use any other applications to view films on your Samsung TV in addition to Netflix? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
How to Install YouTube on Samsung Smart TV [All Models]
With the inclusion of Samsung smart TVs, the YouTube app has been made compatible with a wide range of smart TVs. The immersive streaming experience allows you to spend quality time with family and friends. On a Samsung Smart TV, you can access practically any type of content, from the most recent music to sports footage and everything in between. Even if you don’t want to click or search for a film, you can just sit back and enjoy yourself. The Samsung TV remote may be programmed to search for videos using voice commands.
Most of the newest Samsung televisions come pre-loaded with the YouTube video-sharing service. Only the older versions require the YouTube application to be installed. Here are the procedures to follow in order to install and activate YouTube on your Samsung TV.
Procedure to Get YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
If your Samsung Smart TV does not come pre-installed with the YouTube app, follow these instructions to download and install it. (1)Start by navigating to the Main Menu on your Samsung smart TV. (2) Navigate to theSamsung Appsicon and click on it to make it stand out and be selected. (3)Click on the Search bar, which is located in the upper-left area of the screen. (4)On the Samsung TV remote, type in the app’s name, such as YouTube, in the search bar and push the Enter button. The YouTube app may be found in the results list if you scroll down.
Procedure to Activate YouTube on Samsung Smart TV
Whether YouTube is pre-installed or you have to manually install it, making it active is critical. (1)Select the YouTube app on your Samsung TV and launch it. (2)Select theSign Inicon from the left pane by pressing the remote navigation key on your keyboard. (3)Select theSign Inbutton on the Accounts section of the YouTube app to complete the process. (4)The activation code may be found on the Samsung television. 5. Open the browser on your phone or computer and navigate to youtube.com/activate to complete the process.
To accept the terms and conditions, select the Allowbutton on the Terms and Conditions page.
(9)Once you have completed this, you may begin streaming YouTube material on your Samsung smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the YouTube app on any and all of the Samsung television models? Mostly. All of the most recent models come with the YouTube application pre-installed. YouTube has declared that it would no longer operate on Samsung TVs from the earlier generation of the company. As a result, people who have a smart TV from 2011 or 2012 may be excluded. How do I fix the YouTube app stalling or displaying a grey screen on my Samsung TV? If YouTube causes such problems, you will need to close YouTube and relaunch it from the beginning.
- If neither of the methods above has been successful in getting YouTube to operate, delete the program and reinstall it.
- See how to update applications on a Samsung Smart TV in this tutorial.
- While YouTube is running in the background, you should use other apps on your phone to do your tasks.
If you are unable to locate the Install button, this indicates that YouTube is already installed on your Samsung TV. This also indicates that the software has not been properly removed. In any instance, you will need to remove the program and then reinstall it.
Can You Take YouTube Off a Smart TV?
With the launch of smart TVs, applications that were previously only available on mobile devices and tablets are now available on the big screen. You may, however, ask how you can simplify your home screen by eliminating a few applications that you may not be using often, such as YouTube, despite the fact that having a large number of alternatives can be advantageous. Whether or not you will be able to remove YouTube from your smart TV will be determined by the device you purchased. It’s possible that you’ll be able to uninstall the app by going into your applications’ hub or the settings menu on your television.
We’ll go through how to manage your smart TV applications in the sections that follow.
How to Remove YouTube from Your Smart TV
Here are some examples of televisions that enable you to uninstall apps:
- Samsung smart TV, Roku smart TV, LG smart TV, Toshiba smart TV, Sony smart TV are some examples of smart TVs.
Even if you do not find your specific brand listed below, do not be discouraged; you can always refer to the user manual for your product to learn more about deleting YouTube from your computer. If you’ve misplaced your user manual, you may generally find it online as a PDF download.
Remove YouTube from Samsung Smart TV
To begin, switch on your television and select the “home” option from the menu. You should be able to view the different programs you have installed at the bottom of the screen. From there, using the remote, you can:
- Towards the bottom left-hand side of the screen, there will be three horizontal lines to notice. To use it, simply click on it. Select “apps” from the drop-down menu. Make a selection and click on it
- Then select “remove.”
On the bottom left-hand side of the screen, you’ll notice three horizontal lines. To use it, simply press the button. Select “apps” from the drop-down list. Make a selection and click on it; then select “remove.”
Remove YouTube from Roku Smart TV
Using your Roku smart TV, follow the same procedures as described above to install YouTube on your Roku device. To begin, turn on your television and navigate to the home screen. From there, select YouTube from the drop-down menu. It should be surrounded by a little white box around the red symbol. Then:
- To access the app’s settings menu, use the asterisk symbol on your Roku remote to choose it and press Enter. Choose “delete” from the drop-down menu of alternatives.
You have the option to redownload YouTube at any moment.
Remove YouTube from LG Smart TV
To begin uninstalling YouTube from your television, turn on the device. Then, using your LG remote, pick the tiny house symbol to begin. This will bring up the main menu screen on your computer. From there, you may do the following:
- Continue to scroll through your applications at the bottom of the screen until you reach the white pencil symbol. To open the YouTube application, click on it. The up button on your remote will choose the small “x” floating above the symbol, so press it once again to confirm your selection. Once the “x” has been transformed into a little face, press the “OK” button on the remote. Click OK when prompted to confirm that you wish to remove YouTube from your computer’s hard drive.
More information on uninstalling YouTube from your LG TV may be found by visiting this page.
Remove YouTube from Toshiba Smart TV: Fire Edition
Make your go to the “Settings” area of your smart television. You should do the following at that point:
- Select the programs you want to manage and then click “Manage Installed Applications.” Uninstall the YouTube app by scrolling down and selecting it from the list.
You may use the similar procedure for most applications that are installed on your smart TV by following the steps outlined above.
Remove YouTube from Sony Smart TV
You will need to go into the Google Play store in order to uninstall YouTube from this device. It is possible that you may be prompted for your log-in credentials. To get started, you’ll need to do the following:
- To begin, turn on the television and hit the home button
- Go to the Google Play store by selecting “Apps” from the menu bar. Choose “My Apps” from the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner. YouTube is a good option. To uninstall, select “Uninstall.”
More information about deleting applications from your Sony smart TV may be found by visiting this page.
Most Smart TVs and Streaming Devices Let You Remove Apps
The concept behind smart TVs is that they can be customized to suit the user’s preferences. The majority of these programs allow you to freely install and remove applications. A smart TV may not be in your possession; you may be in possession of a USB streaming device such as theAmazon Fire Stick or Roku Premiere, for example.
These add-ons allow you to transform your standard television into a smart television. The YouTube application may be removed from either of these items. However, the specific actions that must be taken to do this differ depending on the type of device that is being used.
YouTube is not the only app that may be removed from the home screen of your television. You may also uninstall applications such as Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. There are some applications that you are unable to uninstall. On your television, for example, you would not be able to uninstall the “settings” program or the built-in web browsers since these apps are critical to the device’s general operation. YouTube, on the other hand, can be disabled on the vast majority of smart TVs now on the market.
YouTube App on Samsung TV Not Working Problem in 6 Easy Ways
If we connect to the internet, we may utilize a smart TV, such as a Samsung, to view YouTube and other online videos on demand. It is possible that when you are watching YouTube videos on your Samsung smart TV, you may meet the problem of YouTube not functioning on Samsung smart TV, which is caused by a recent update to your TV’s YouTube application, and the program will have a cut off screen. Here are some of the most common issues and solutions for the Samsung TV YouTube not functioning issue.
Part 1. YouTube App Not Working on Samsung TV – Problems and Solutions
- Download YouTube videos to your Samsung TV from 10,000+ websites at three times the speed of traditional downloads, while maintaining original quality. A feature that allows users to quickly download all of the videos in a YouTube playlist, channel, or category to their Smart TV with a single click
- It has a built-in player that allows you to easily watch the films that you have downloaded from the YouTube App on your Samsung Smart TV. Once the download has been completed, smart settings such as Shut Down, Exit Program, and Sleep should be enabled. Convert videos to more than 150 different media formats, or even directly TRANSFER YouTube videos to your mobile devices. Record any online video from any online video sites, including those that do not allow you to download the video
- A PRIVATE MODE for downloading videos in a private manner with a password secured
Problem 1:Unsupported Models of Samsung TV for YouTube App
Because of their great internet surfing capabilities, Samsung smart televisions are an excellent choice for internet browsing due to their high definition visuals and clarity of sound. Unfortunately, two of the models no longer have the ability to browse around YouTube. YouTube does not operate on Samsung TV models EH5300 and FH6200, so make sure you know which model you have before proceeding. It is these unsupported models that are causing the YouTube not working on Samsung TV issues. Solution:If you discover that you do indeed have the EH5300 or the FH6200, you will need to access YouTube through another source, such as a laptop or tablet, or utilize software that can capture videos and allow you to play them back, such as the free program mentioned above.
Problem 2: Can’t access to YouTube app on Samsung TV
When you own a Samsung smart TV, you’ll want to take use of the company’s cutting-edge Smart Hub technology on a regular basis. It is possible for some users to discover that the program begins to freeze over time, or that they are no longer able to access applications such as YouTube and other websites. An overflowing memory cache or a hardware upgrade incompatibility might be the cause of this situation. Solution: Simply restore your system to its default settings, free up the hardware resources allocated to the Samsung Smart TV, and try the process again.
Problem 3: YouTube Not Working on Samsung TV due to Internet Protocol Settings
The YouTube video may not load or stream correctly for some Samsung smart TV users when they try to access it through their TV. Instead of seeing the entire picture, viewers only see a fraction of it because the screen is blocked by two enormous black rectangles that appear to be emanating from the corners of their screens. This can be quite inconvenient, but it is frequently caused by incorrect internet protocol and DNS settings. Don’t be concerned; this is a lot simpler to solve than it appears.
If your DNS settings are set to manual, change them to automatic.
Problem 4: Samsung TV YouTube Not Working due to Uncertain Reasons
Smart televisions, like any other type of technology, are capable of behaving in an unpredictable manner from time to time. We are all familiar with the computer technician’s favorite aphorism, “turn it off and then back on again.” This can be accomplished with your Samsung television, but it must be done in a certain manner. Solution: To reset a Samsung Smart Television, press and hold the reset button on the remote control. In order to begin, turn your Samsung television off and into standby mode.
These must be completed in a short period of time, so if nothing occurs at this stage, try again with a bit more urgency.
A service menu will appear on your screen; pick Options and then Reset from the menu that appears.
Problem 5: YouTube on Samsung TV Not Working due to Licensing Issue
Recently, there has been an issue with the licensing of YouTube on select Samsung smart televisions that has been ongoing since March 2015. While you may be able to access other applications and websites, YouTube itself will continue to be inaccessible despite your best efforts. Solution: If this occurs to you, don’t be alarmed; there is a remedy available, and the greatest part is that it is completely free of charge. The program is straightforward to use. Nothing more than downloading the fully free program and pasting the YouTube video link that you wish to view into a box labeled “Grab It” is required.
Part 2. YouTube Not Working on Samsung Smart TV – Best Solution
If you are experiencing problems with the YouTube app not working on your Samsung TV, you may download YouTube videos to your Samsung TV using theiTube HD Video Downloader. Using this YouTube video downloader, you may save YouTube videos to your computer and then watch them on your Samsung Smart TV or on any other device at your convenience. One advantage is that you won’t have to worry about buffering or having to suffer through bothersome commercials, and the other is that you’ll be able to watch your favorite YouTube videos on your Samsung TV without interruption.
How to Download YouTube Videos to Samsung TV in Easy Steps
Then, after downloading and installing the YouTube video downloader on your Mac or Windows PC, you may run the application itself.
Step 2.Download YouTube videos to Samsung Smart TV
You may download YouTube videos to your Samsung TV using one of two methods. Method 1: Follow the on-screen instructions to add the Download extension to your Chrome, Safari, or Firefox web browser. Method 2: Then, when you open a YouTube video, you will see a Download option to the right of the playing window. To start the smart wizard for downloading videos from YouTube, simply click on the button below. Alternative Method 2: Alternatively, you may immediately access any YouTube video and copy its link.
Then, in iTube HD Video Downloader, select “Paste URL” from the drop-down menu. Simply input the URL of the YouTube video into this YouTube video downloader and click “Download.” The remainder may be handled by iTube HD Video Downloader.
Step 3.Transfer the downloaded YouTube video to Samsung Smart TV
When the download procedure is complete, you may transfer the movie to a USB drive so that you can watch the downloaded YouTube video on your Samsung TV later on.