- 1 HP Printers – Printing with the Samsung Print Service Plugin
- 2 Step 1: Check the requirements
- 3 Step 2: Install and turn on the Samsung Print Service Plugin
- 4 Step 3: Print with the Samsung Print Service Plugin
- 5 Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- 5.1 Does my HP printer support the Samsung Print Service Plugin?
- 5.2 What if I cannot print to my printer?
- 5.3 What if I cannot select my printer?
- 5.4 Can I print if my app does not have a print option?
- 5.5 Can I add a printer manually to the HP Print Service Plugin?
- 5.6 How do I edit or remove a printer I added manually?
- 5.7 What print settings are available?
- 5.8 Can I change the paper size for my print job from the Samsung Print Service Plugin?
- 5.9 What file formats can I print?
- 5.10 How do I monitor or cancel current print jobs?
- 5.11 What additional print settings does the Samsung Print Plugin support?
- 5.12 What if my printer is listed multiple times or I want to turn off a print service?
- 5.13 Can I use a USB cable to print from my Android device?
- 5.14 What other mobile printing solutions can I use with my Android device?
- 6 How to print from android phone to hp printer
- 7 How do I print from a Samsung Phone?
- 8 Thank you for your feedback!
- 9 Contact Info
- 10 HP Print Service Plugin – Apps on Google Play
- 11 How to Print From an Android Phone to an HP Wireless Printer
- 12 Is Your Printer ePrint-Enabled?
- 13 Non-ePrint Device Capabilities
- 14 Printing with the HP ePrint Mobile App
- 15 Printing from Other Apps
- 16 How do I print from my Samsung phone to my HP printer? – Question and Answer
- 17 ↑Print in Android to an HP Printer Using Wi-Fi Direct | HP.
- 18 ↑How do I connect my phone to my HP wireless printer?
- 19 ↑How do I print from my Samsung phone to my printer?
- 20 ↑How do I print from my phone to my HP printer?
- 21 ↑How do I connect my Android phone to my HP printer?
- 22 ↑How do I hook my phone up to a printer?
- 23 ↑How can I print from my phone without a printer?
- 24 ↑Print from Android to HP Printers Using a USB OTG Cable.
- 25 Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
- 26 How to Print from Samsung Tablet to HP Printer – 5 Methods
- 27 Five Methods on How to Print from Samsung Tablet to HP Printer
- 220.127.116.11 Option One:Print Wirelessly Via a Wireless Network
- 18.104.22.168 Option Two:Print Wirelessly Via Google Cloud Print
- 22.214.171.124 Option Three:Print Wirelessly Without a Wireless Network with Wi-Fi Direct
- 126.96.36.199 Option Four:Print Wirelessly Without a Wireless Network with NFC Functionality
- 188.8.131.52 Option Five:Print Wired Via USB OTG Cable
- 28 What If Your Printer Lacks WiFi Functionalities?
- 29 How To Print From Samsung Devices
- 30 Samsung Mobile Print
- 31 Samsung Tap And Print
- 32 Print From A Samsung Tablet
- 33 Best Printers For Printing From A Samsung Phone
- 34 Print from your device – Pixel Phone Help
- 35 Turn printing on or off for your phone
- 36 Print from apps
- 37 Related resources
- 38 (Setup Guide) How to install HP Wireless printer on Android Devices
- 39 How to Install HP Printer on an Android Device
- 40 How to print from a smartphone or tablet
- 41 iPhone or iPad
- 42 Google Android smartphones and tablets
- 43 Windows Phone
- 44 Print your photos
HP Printers – Printing with the Samsung Print Service Plugin
This document is intended for use with HP network or Wi-Fi Direct printers, as well as with Android smartphones or tablets. The Samsung Print Service Plugin allows you to print from your Android device to your HP printer over a Wi-Fi network, or to use the Wi-Fi Direct connection for printers that support that connection type, if your printer supports that connection type.
Step 1: Check the requirements
Prerequisites for using the Samsung Print Service Plugin: Before installing the Samsung Print Service Plugin, ensure that your printer and Android smartphone match the following requirements:
- The printer hardware has been installed
- Ensure that the printer and your Android smartphone are both connected to the same wireless network, or that Wi-Fi Direct is enabled on both the printer and your Android device. You have an Android smartphone with an operating system of 4.0 or later
Step 2: Install and turn on the Samsung Print Service Plugin
Obtain the Samsung Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store and ensure that it is activated before continuing. It is important to remember that the menus, icons, and position of the print settings differ based on the Android version and device manufacturer being used.
- Installing or updating the Samsung Print Service Plugin (in English) on your Android device may be done through the Google Play Store. Choose one of the following methods to enable the Samsung Print Service Plugin when the installation or update is complete:
- The Samsung Print Service Plugin(in English) may be downloaded from the Google Play Store and installed on your Android smartphone. Select one of the following methods to enable the Samsung Print Service Plugin when the installation or update is complete:
- Switch on the Samsung Print Service Plugin by tapping it and then turning it on
- Turn off any other print service plugins if required.
It is now possible to print from your Android device by utilizing the Samsung Print Service Plugin.
Step 3: Print with the Samsung Print Service Plugin
Your Android device may be used to print images, documents, emails, and webpages. It is important to remember that the menus, icons, and position of the print settings differ based on the Android version and device manufacturer being used.
- Activate the item you wish to print, select it from the menu bar, and then select Print. A print preview screen appears
- Click on it to print. To see a list of available printers, press the down arrow. Figure: Using the down arrow to move down the screen
- Choose your printer from the list below:
- Choosing HP from the list of available printers will allow you to print over a network. When using Wi-Fi Direct, selectDIRECT-xx-HP from the list of possible printers to print via Wi-Fi Direct.
- Figure: Choosing a printer
- Network connection
- Wi-Fi Direct connection
- Choosing a printer
- To make any changes to your print settings, click on the down arrow and then on thePrinticon. Figure: Using the down arrow to descend
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
For additional information on the Samsung Print Service Plugin, please see the frequently asked questions below.
Does my HP printer support the Samsung Print Service Plugin?
The Samsung Print Service Plugin is supported by the vast majority of HP printers introduced after 2004.
What if I cannot print to my printer?
A print job that was submitted from your Android device to your printer did not produce a printed result. Several factors might be contributing to this problem, including a network connection problem or an application that does not enable printing.
Step 1: Check the Android device, printer, and network status
Check to see that your Android device, printer, and network are all operational and ready to accept printing requests.
- Verify that your Android smartphone is connected to the network by doing the following steps: If you have an Android smartphone, go to the Wi-Fi settings and make sure that your device is linked to the network that you wish to use to connect the printer. Verify that the printer is turned on and that it is linked to the network: It is possible that the printer is in sleep mode, power saving mode, or has been switched off. To wake the printer, you may either touch it or push a button on the control panel. Select the type of connection you want to use to validate your printer connection.
- If you’re using a wireless network connection, check that the light next to the Wireless icon is either on and stable or flashing. For example, if the wireless light is not on or blinking, you may check by pressing the Wireless button or by going to Wireless network or Settings menu to ensure the wireless signal has been activated. Network connection through a twisted pair of wires: Check to be sure the cable is connected to both the printer’s Ethernet port and an accessible port on the router before proceeding forward. When the cable is connected, the green connection light should remain constant and the orange activity light should flicker continuously. Connection of the cable to the printer and the router (see illustration).
- Check to see if the app from which you are attempting to print has the option to print. In order to ensure that the program supports printing, look for thePrinticon. Bringing the printer and router closer together will save time and money. Reposition the printer as well as your Android smartphone closer to your wireless router, but not any closer than 6 ft (1.8 m). When there is a greater distance between the printer and the router, wireless signals might become weaker. Examine the router’s band: Many routers are capable of operating in both the 2.4 GHz and the 5.0 GHz frequency bands, however not all HP printers are capable of operating in both. Check that the 2.4 GHz router band is enabled and transmitting before proceeding. The printer should be connected to the 2.4 GHz band SSID if the router broadcasts different network names (SSIDs) for each band.
If the problem remains, go to the next stage in the process.
Step 2: Clear the Android OS Print Spooler cache
The issue can sometimes be resolved by resetting the Android OS Print Spooler cache and emptying the cache.
- On your Android smartphone, go to Settings > Apps or Applications > Apps or Applications
- Show System Applications can be selected from the drop-down menu. Continue to scroll down the list, and then pick Print Spooler. Depending on your Android device, tapStorage, and then selectPrint Spooler
- Or tapStorage, and then selectPrint Spooler. SelectClear Data from the drop-down menu. Make another attempt to print
- If you are able to print, you can put an end to your problems. If you are unable to print, try turning off and then on your Android smartphone. It is possible that restarting your Android device would resolve the issue.
What if I cannot select my printer?
When you try to pick a printer, the name of the printer is either grayed out or not shown at all. The issue can sometimes be resolved by resetting the Android OS Print Spooler cache and emptying the cache. Figure: An example of a printer name that has been greyed out
- On your Android smartphone, go to the Settings icon and then pick Apps or Applications from the list. Show System Applications can be selected from the drop-down menu. Select Print Spooler from the drop-down menu after scrolling down the list. Then pick Print Spooler from the Print Spooler menu, depending on your Android device. SelectClear Data from the drop-down menu. Make another attempt to print
- If you are able to print, you can put an end to your problems. If you are unable to print, try turning off and then on your Android smartphone. It is possible that restarting your Android device would resolve the issue.
Can I print if my app does not have a print option?
You may send individual photographs or PDF files to the Samsung Print Service Plugin when an app does not enable printing. This is accomplished using the AndroidSharefeature in apps that support the feature. It is important to remember that the menus, icons, and position of the print settings differ based on the Android version and device manufacturer being used.
- Open the item you wish to print and then press the Share icon, aSharemenu, or the Export and Send choices to get started. A list of the applications that are supported is displayed. Figure: The Samsung Print Service Plugin is displayed as an example in the Share menu. Samsung Print Service Plugin for TapSamsung. The thing that is shared is printed. Please keep in mind that while using the Share option in conjunction with the Samsung Print Service Plugin, you can only transmit one photo or one PDF file at a time.
Can I add a printer manually to the HP Print Service Plugin?
When the plugin does not recognize a printer that you know is connected to the network or that supports Wi-Fi Direct, you may manually add the printer by entering the printer IP address into the plugin’s configuration window.
- Obtain the IP address of the printer
- When you are viewing an item on your Android device, hit the menu symbol and then tapPrint to start the printing process. A print preview screen appears
- Click on it to print. To see a list of available printers, press the down arrow. Figure: Using the down arrow to descend
- Select “All printers” from the drop-down menu. On the All printers page, select Samsung Print Service Plugin by tapping the plus symbol followed by Samsung Print Service Plugin. The Samsung Print Service Plugin is activated in the following figure: Add a printer by pressing the Add button. In the relevant areas, enter the printer’s name and IP address, and then press the OK button. Figure: Entering the printer’s name and IP address into the computer
How do I edit or remove a printer I added manually?
Change the printer name, change the printer IP address, or delete the printer from the HP Print Service Plugin if the printer has been added to the list.
- On your Android smartphone, go to Settings > More > More networks > More settings > NFC and sharing > NFC and sharing > Printing > Printing > Printing TapSamsung Print Service Plugin, and then tapMore to expand the options. Add a printer by pressing the Add button. Locate the printer whose settings you wish to change or delete, and then press and hold the printer’s name until a menu appears. Touch Modify Printer to make changes to the printer’s name or IP address, or tap Forget Printer to completely delete the printer from the system.
What print settings are available?
When printing using the Samsung Print Service Plugin, you have the option of using the following print settings:
- The following are the default print settings parameters for all print jobs:
- Make a selection for the quantity of copies to be printed
- Color mode: Select whether to print in color, black and white, or monochrome. Selection of the portraitor landscape format: SelectPortraitorLandscapeformat Paper size (in inches): Optional paper sizes include: Letter, A4, 4×6-inch, 5×7-inch, and 10×5-cm Pages range: In a multi-page document, you may specify the pages that will be printed.
- Select the type of paper you want to use: plain or picture paper. Borderless Printing: Depending on your printer type, you may choose this option to print photographs with no borders around them.
- Figure: An example of extra print options available under More Options
Can I change the paper size for my print job from the Samsung Print Service Plugin?
Yes. Make certain that you choose the same paper size as the one that is currently loaded in the printer.
- Activate the item you wish to print, select it from the menu bar, and then select Print. A print preview screen appears
- Click on it to print. To pick a printer, use the down arrow on your keyboard. Figure: Using the down arrow to descend
- To access the print options menu, press the down arrow on your keyboard. The print settings menu is seen in Figure 1. To examine the options for paper size, select Paper size from the drop-down menu. Figure: An illustration of the many paper sizes available.
What file formats can I print?
This plugin for the Samsung Print Service is compatible with the following file formats:
- File formats supported by the Share menu It is not possible to share several PDF files at the same time or to combine PDF and JPG files.
How do I monitor or cancel current print jobs?
To examine a list of current print jobs or to cancel a print job, click on the notification area icon on the toolbar.
- Keep track of print jobs In order to see your current print tasks on your Android smartphone, slide down from the top of your Android device. Cancel a print job that has been started In order to access your current print jobs on your Android smartphone, slide down from the top of your Android device’s screen. Then, choose the print job that you wish to cancel, and tapCancel on your keyboard. Figure: Pressing the Cancel button.
What additional print settings does the Samsung Print Plugin support?
The Samsung Print Plugin also has the following extra configuration options:
- When you are on your Android smartphone, go to Settings
- TapMore networks
- More settings orNFC
- And then tapPrintorPrinting
- TapSamsung Print Service Plugin
- And then tapMore
- TapPrinting Settings. Exemplification of extra printing options in Figure 1.
What if my printer is listed multiple times or I want to turn off a print service?
If you have two or more print services installed and enabled, it is possible that your printer may appear twice in your printer list: once for each print service that supports it and once for the printer that does not. If a printer is connected to a network and Wi-Fi Direct is enabled, it will appear twice on the list. Turning off one or more print services, as well as disabling the detection of Wi-Fi Direct printers on your Android smartphone, will help to limit the amount of duplicate printers in your printer list.
Turn off print services on your Android device
Turning off one or more print services will help to decrease the number of duplicate printers in the printer list.
- On your Android smartphone, go to Settings > More > More networks > More settings > NFC and sharing > NFC and sharing > Printing > Printing > Printing Make a selection of the print service you wish to disable, and then tapOff.
Turn off discovery of Wi-Fi Direct printers on your Android device
Turning off the discovery of Wi-Fi Direct printers will help to limit the amount of duplicate printers in the printer list.
- On your Android smartphone, go to Settings > More > More networks > More settings > NFC and sharing > NFC and sharing > Printing > Printing > Printing More may be found by selecting More > Printing Settings. Search for Wi-Fi Direct printers can be turned off.
Can I use a USB cable to print from my Android device?
According to whether your Android smartphone is linked to the USB cable or if it is connected to your PC.
- In the case when your printer is solely linked to your computer through a USB connection, printing from your Android mobile will not be possible. In order to print from an Android device, the printer must be connected to a wired or wireless network, or it must be connected directly to the Android device using a USB OTG (USB On-the-Go) cable. If your printer is connected to your Android device with a USB OTG (USB On-the-Go) cable, you will be able to print directly from your Android device. An Android device with USB OTG compatibility, as well as a USB OTG cable, are required in order to print from an Android device through a USB OTG connection. Figure: An Android device connected to a printer through a USB OTG connection is shown in this example. Figure:
What other mobile printing solutions can I use with my Android device?
Go to HP Mobile Printing to find out more about alternative mobile printing solutions for your Android-based device.
How to print from android phone to hp printer
The Best Way to Print From an Android Phone Download the HP Print Service Plugin application from the Google Play Store to connect to an HP printer. On your Android phone, download and install the HP Print Service application, and then start the program. Open the file or photo and select the Print option from the menu icon in the upper right corner. Select Print from the drop-down menu. Inquire about the matter!
How to Print on your HP Printer from an Android Phone?
- The Android operating system version 4.4 (KitKat) or later must must be installed on your device before you can begin printing from your Android mobile. It’s possible that older devices don’t support the Plugin to print from it. Ascertain that your Android smartphone is operational and that it is linked to a reliable and fast internet connection. Make use of your device’s Google Play store application to do so. Look for the HP Print Service Plugin application on your device. As soon as you locate the app in the search results, tap on it and then select the Install option to download and install the software on your Android smartphone. If you are using an Android smartphone running OS version 6.0 (Marshmallow) or earlier, go to Settings and then search for and open the HP Print Service Plugin app
- If you are using an iPhone, go to Settings and then search for and open the HP Print Service Plugin app. You will not need to do anything when the installation is complete if you are using Android 7.0 or later version of the operating system. Continue using the choice to Agree or Continue when the program seeks permission
- Otherwise, cancel the request. When utilizing the HP Print Service Plugin app, be sure that any other plugin services that are presently running on your device are turned off as well. Check to ensure that your HP printer is in the “on” position.
- Make sure you have enough paper to complete your print job, and double-check that the ink cartridges are correctly placed. If you wish to print from your computer or printer via an internet connection, make sure they are both connected to the same network. You can use the Wi-Fi Direct button or icon on the printer operator panel to connect to the printer even if you do not have an active internet connection. Ensure that you write down the Network name and password for your printer. Locate the printer network on your computer and establish a connection with it. Open the File Manager application on your Android device when you have successfully connected to the internet network. Make a copy of the document or picture that you want to print from your HP printer and open it. To print a document, first select the Print option from the menu bar. The Print Preview window is now visible on the screen. To access the printer list, use the Down arrow sign on your keyboard. When using an internet-connected printer, choose it from the list (for example, HP) by typing its name in the box provided. If you connected your printer and computer using Wi-Fi Direct, you should give your printer a name that includes the word DIRECT. Make any additional necessary changes to your printing preferences, and then press the Print icon to finish printing. As a result, your printer begins to print the item.
How do I print from a Samsung Phone?
The most recent update was made on October 14, 2021. If you want to print straight from your Galaxy phone or Samsung Tab, follow the instructions in the next section. When printing from your device, be sure that you are connected to the internet at the time of printing. Attention: This tutorial is intended for Galaxy devices that are manufactured in Australia; if you have a device that is manufactured in another country and require more help, please click here to contact your local Samsung subsidiary.
1Go to yourSettingsConnectionsConnections” src=”2SelectMore connection settings” src=”1Go to yourSettingsConnectionsConnections” 3Press the Printing4Select+ button.
After that, you will be routed to the Google PlayStore, where you may download and install your Printer Plugin6.
7Click on the three dots and then pick Printers should be added8.
Using the Gmail App to Print Emails Launch Gmail2Tap on3SelectPrint1Click to expand2Click to expand3Click to expand4Click to expand5Click to expand6Click to expand7Click to expand8Click to expand9Click to expand10Click to expand11Click to expand12Click to expand13Click to expand14Click to expand15Click to expand16Click to expand17Click to expand18Click to expand19Click to expand20Click to expand For more assistance, please contact us viaChat Support or phone us on 1300 362 603 if you have done the procedures above and are still experiencing problems printing from your Samsung mobile.
Our Technical Support Team will be able to assist you further.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please respond to all of the questions.
There are a variety of various methods to get in touch with us, including Live Chat, Email, and more. Support through chat: 24/7
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week For general inquiries as well as technical assistance Observe further information
Face to face Support
7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please contact us with any general questions or for technical assistance. Obtain further information
Samsung Online Store
Visit Samsung’s official website to purchase the newest Samsung smartphones, tablets, wearables, and accessories.
Join Members Community
Without having to send your device away, you may do device diagnostics, communicate with Samsung Customer Care or other Samsung enthusiasts, and have access to FAQs and tipstricks.
Read the terms and conditions of your Samsung warranty, as well as the Australian Consumer Law, before proceeding.
HP Print Service Plugin – Apps on Google Play
Printing documents, emails, and photographs from programs that enable printing to a range of HP Printers is simple with the HP Print Service Plugin, which is included with your printer. HP Printers include the HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, Hp DeskJet, and Hp Envy. You may locate and print to HP printers that are compatible with the following operating systems: Your computer is connected to the same network as your mobile phone. Using a Wi-Fi Direct network to broadcast a signal A USB On-the-Go cable is used to connect the computer to the mobile device.
To print, simply press the menu button on your device’s screen.
Your AndroidTM LollipopTM (v5.0) and newer devices will benefit from the HP Print Service Plugin, which makes printing easier than ever.
For additional information on how to use the HP Print Service Plugin, as well as a list of HP printers that are supported, visit: For additional information on Mobile Printing in general, please see the following link:
How to Print From an Android Phone to an HP Wireless Printer
IJupiterimages/Stockbyte/Getty ImagesHewlett-Packard provides two free printing applications for Android handsets that enable you to transfer any material – a photo, a Web page, or a document, for example – from your phone to a local HP printer without having to download any additional software. HP ePrint mobile printing technology is embedded into many HP printers, and it allows users to print wirelessly from any mobile device, including smartphones and tablets. In the event that your printer is ePrint-capable, you may transmit files to be printed from any location in the globe.
Is Your Printer ePrint-Enabled?
A range of extra capabilities are available with printers that include built-in ePrint technology, including the ability to submit files to print through email or mobile app from any location in the globe, along with the option to pre-configure your printing settings. According to the HP website, the vast majority of HP printers purchased after 2010 are equipped with ePrint technology, which is denoted by a “ePrint” icon or button on the printer’s front panel.
Visit the “HP Web-Connected Printers” website (available through the Resources link) to see if your printer is capable of supporting ePrinting capabilities.
Non-ePrint Device Capabilities
Even though an HP ePrint-enabled printer is capable of accepting documents for production via email or the mobile app, it is not required to do so in order to print from your Android phone – the HP ePrint app is available for free in the Google Play Store for any Android device running Android OS 2.2 or higher; as long as your printer is wireless, manufactured by Hewlett Packard, and shares the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone, the HP ePrint app will discover a printer and print from
Printing with the HP ePrint Mobile App
Once you have the ePrint app loaded, you may print from any Android app by selecting it from the “Share” menu, or you can run the app and use it to search for and print documents stored on your device. The software also has picture tray compatibility, which allows you to automatically send photographs through your printer’s photo tray for printing. It can also be used to print securely to HP Public Print Locations across the world, such as FedEx Kinkos, UPS Stores, and numerous airport kiosks, among other places.
In a similar vein, printing images directly from within the app is accomplished.
Then, after selecting a photo and previewing it (you may tap the center of the photo to make adjustments using the app’s editing capabilities), hit “Print” to send the photo to a printer for printing.
Printing from Other Apps
For printing to your HP printer, you do not need to launch the HP ePrint mobile app on your mobile device. If you have a mobile browser, you can print Web pages from the browser and a spreadsheet from your preferred office document program. Simply touch on the “Share” symbol (which looks like a dot with two protruding lines) and pick “HP ePrint” from the list of available share-to services on the screen that appears. Alternatively, you may tap an email attachment that you want to print and then pick “HP ePrint” from the drop-down menu that appears when the “Complete Action Using” prompt appears.
Working Mother magazine, as well as a number of technical journals, such as the “Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual” published by the Bureau of Industrial and Commercial Statistics (BICSI), have published her work.
How do I print from my Samsung phone to my HP printer? – Question and Answer
- Using Wi-Fi Direct, you may print from your Android device to an HP printer. What is the best way to link my Samsung phone to my HP printer? What is the best way to connect my phone to my HP wireless printer? What is the best way to print from my Samsung phone to my printer? What is the best way to print from my phone to my HP printer? What is the best way to link my Android phone to my HP printer? What is the best way to connect my phone to a printer? What is the best way to print from my phone without using a printer? Printing from an Android device to an HP printer via a USB OTG cable
0:29 1:23 Printing to an HP Printer from Android | HP Printers | HP YouTube the beginning of the proposed clip the conclusion of the proposed clip Open the document or photo that you wish to print and click on it. Then select the menu option from the drop-down menu. More can be printed by selecting Print from the drop-down menu.
Open the document or photo that you wish to print and click on it. Then select the menu option from the drop-down menu. Print your printer from the drop-down menu and make any necessary print settings changes. To print your document wirelessly, select Print from the drop-down menu.
↑Print in Android to an HP Printer Using Wi-Fi Direct | HP.
To access the Settings menu on your Android device, press the Menu button. Tap More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then tapPrintorPrinting to open the PrintorPrinting menu. Then select Samsung PrintService Plugin from the drop-down menu. Add a printer by pressing the Add button. What is the procedure for enabling MTP?
↑How do I connect my phone to my HP wireless printer?
Connect your mobile device to the same wireless network as your printer to make printing easier. Select the Wi-Fi settings on the mobile device and join to the same network. You will then be able to print from your smartphone.
↑How do I print from my Samsung phone to my printer?
Printing with the Samsung Mobile Print application (Android)
- In order to avoid confusion, ensure that the printer and phone are linked to the same network (same router). Go to the Print tab in the Samsung Mobile print application by opening it. To print, click on thePrinticon. Tap SelectDevice if no device is already chosen, and then choose the printer from the device list
What is the best way to turn off my notifications?
↑How do I print from my phone to my HP printer?
What it is and how it works
- Make a decision on your material. Apps that allow printing will have a Print option available on their menu bar. Make a selection or open your material in an app, and then selectPrintfrom the appmenu
- Confirm the printer and settings Choose your printer
- And enjoy yourself. To print your content, click on the printer icon.
↑How do I connect my Android phone to my HP printer?
Add a printer using Wi-Fi Direct: Make sure Wi-Fi Direct is enabled on your printer before continuing. On your mobile device, select AllprintersAddprinter and then HPPrint Service or HPInc. from the drop-down menu. After you’ve selected your printer by typing DIRECT in the name of the printer, touch OK to confirm your selection.
↑How do I hook my phone up to a printer?
Check to ensure that your phone and printer are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, launch the app from which you want to print and look for the print option, which may be found under Share, Print, or Other Options, among other places. Select Choose an AirPrint-EnabledPrinter from the Printor theprintericon’s drop-down menu.
↑How can I print from my phone without a printer?
Use the DefaultPrintService to print your documents.
- Prevent this from happening by making sure your Wi-Fi printer and Android device are both connected to the same local network. On the Android smartphone, pull down the shade and select the gear symbol from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select Connected Devices from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: Select Connection Preferences. Step 5: Press the Printing button.
↑Print from Android to HP Printers Using a USB OTG Cable.
- You may configure your Samsung Galaxy S10 to work with a printer by going into the device’s settings. Printing directly from your Samsung Galaxy S10 is made possible by connecting the phone to an external printer. In order to wirelessly print from your Samsung Galaxy S10, you must first have access to a Wi-Fi network. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
In the event that you’ve ever had a pressing need to print anything but didn’t have access to a computer, you’re in luck. When using the Samsung Galaxy S10, you will be able to print from any location where you have access to a Wi-Fi connection. First and foremost, in order to print something from your Samsung Galaxy S10, you must first connect your smartphone to a printer.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1.Tap on the “Settings” app to bring it into view. To launch the “Settings” app if you can’t locate it on your phone’s screen, press your finger in the middle of your screen and slide upward to bring up the app menu. Using your finger, swipe through the menu until you reach the “Settings” app. Chrissy Montelli (Business Insider) has contributed to this article. 2.Click on the “Connections” button. 3.Check to see if your Wi-Fi is turned on and operational. In order to print from your phone, you must ensure that both your phone and printer are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Activate your Wi-Fi by tapping on the slider if it is simply white, or if it is only white and gray.
- 4.Scroll down to the bottom of the “Connections” section and choose “More connection settings.” 5.
- 6) Select “Samsung Print Service Plugin” from the drop-down menu and toggle the slider to “On.” Afterwards, tap on “Download plugin” and then choose the program that corresponds to the type of printer you intend to use.
- Chrissy Montelli (Business Insider) has contributed to this article.
9.Choose the printer that you wish to work with. As soon as you connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 to a printer, you will be able to print documents, photos, and other files directly from your phone. If there is any more setup required, see the instruction booklet for your printer.
Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
Chrissy Montelli is a writer and content developer from Long Island, New York, who has worked all over the world. Ithaca (Ghost City Press), as well as several online publications, is the author of two poetry chapbooks, Heart Float (Bottlecap Press) and Going to Ithaca (Ghost City Press). More information may be found at atchrissymontelli.wordpress.com. When you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, Insider Inc. earns a commission.
How to Print from Samsung Tablet to HP Printer – 5 Methods
When it comes to printing from your Samsung Tablet to your HP printer, there is nothing too complicated. Fortunately, as you will see in this article, it is just a question of installing applications and ensuring that both the Tablet and the HP printer are compatible in some way. The printing process from your Samsung Tablet to your HP Printer may be accomplished in five different ways. In all circumstances, you will be needed to download and install HP applications on your tablet in order to use the printing feature.
Five Methods on How to Print from Samsung Tablet to HP Printer
For printing from your Samsung Tablet to an HP Printer, the following are the five most suggested techniques.
- The following methods of printing are available: 1Print wirelessly via a wireless network
- 2Print wirelessly via Google Cloud Print
- 3Print wirelessly without a wireless network withWi-Fi Direct
- 4Print wirelessly without a wireless network with NFC functionality
- 5Print wired via USBOTG cable
- 6Print wired via USBOTG cable
It is important to check that your printer and Tablet have the capabilities you require before proceeding with any of these options. For instance, not all printers are equipped with Wi-Fi capabilities. Even more uncommon is the presence of NFC technology on printers.
Option One:Print Wirelessly Via a Wireless Network
When it comes to printing from your Samsung Tablet running Android, this is one of the simplest and most intuitive methods available. You must have both your Samsung Tablet and your HP printer linked to the same router at your residence or place of business in order to use them. Following that, you will need to download and install the HP Smart App from the app store, then follow the on-screen instructions to connect it to the printer. The video below demonstrates the specific actions that must be taken to do this.
Option Two:Print Wirelessly Via Google Cloud Print
The second technique of printing from a Samsung tablet to an HP printer is through the use of Google cloud printing. Google Cloud Print is one of the most convenient and seamless methods to print wirelessly from any location in the globe, even your smartphone. As long as your Samsung tablet and HP printer are both connected to the internet through the same Google Account, you will be able to print from any location in the globe using your Samsung tablet. Of course, you must ensure that the printer is Google Cloud Print Ready before proceeding.
The following video demonstrates how to accomplish this on HP printer models.
Printing, on the other hand, is accomplished through the use of the Google Cloud Print service from your Samsung Tablet from anywhere in the globe. This article by Lifewire explains how to do it.
Option Three:Print Wirelessly Without a Wireless Network with Wi-Fi Direct
The third technique of printing from a Samsung tablet to an HP printer is to make advantage of the WiFi Direct feature. If you do not have a wireless network established in your home or workplace, you should consider getting one. Then, using Wi-Fi Direct, you may wirelessly connect your Samsung Tablet to the HP printer without having to go through a computer. Please keep in mind that your HP PrinterMUST HAVE WI-FI DIRECT CAPABILITY in order for this to operate. You will need to install and enable the following applications on your Tablet: HP Print Service Plugin and HP Print Service Plugin for Android.
Option Four:Print Wirelessly Without a Wireless Network with NFC Functionality
NFC, also known as near field communication, is a method of interacting with gadgets by just touching them. It functions in a similar way to Bluetooth, except it is entirely hassle-free. This feature is often found on high-end printers such as the HP Enterprise series, and is not available on lower-priced models. As a result, this choice may not be suitable for everyone. Of course, you’ll want to make certain that your Samsung Tablet is equipped with NFC capabilities as well. Additionally, you will need to enable the NFC capability on the printer.
Option Five:Print Wired Via USB OTG Cable
OTG cable is a type of data cable. A little investment in an OTG (On the Go) cable will be required for this option as well, but it is also a reasonably straightforward process. These are quite inexpensive and have a variety of applications other than simply interacting with printers. It is essential that your Samsung Tablet is capable of supporting OTG printing in order for this to work properly. You will also require the HP Print Service Plugin, which can be found here. The video below demonstrates how this is accomplished.
What If Your Printer Lacks WiFi Functionalities?
Not all HP printers are equipped with WiFi functionality. In particular, if you have an older or more affordable HP printer, this is true. As a result, if your HP printer does not support both WiFi and NFC, there are just a few options available to you.
1. Using OTG
As previously noted in option five, this is a rather straightforward method of communicating with your printer. The Samsung Tablet must be capable of printing via the OTG cord before you proceed further. You will also need to purchase an OTG cable separately, since these are not included with the printers itself. If you have confirmed that your Samsung Tablet is capable of supporting OTG printing, this is possibly the simplest method of printing without the use of a wireless network.
2. Check for a Memory Slot/USB
Memory Slots are a type of storage device that allows you to store information on a computer. Some printers include a memory slot for SD cards, which might be useful. These printers allow you to access the content of a memory card and print straight from it via a USB connection. If your Samsung Tablet is also equipped with a memory card slot, you may transfer the necessary content to be printed to the memory card slot on the tablet. Afterwards, you may take out the card from your tablet and print the material by inserting it into a printer that supports it.
You will want the OTG cable in order to accomplish this.
To use this capability, you must first ensure that your Tablet is capable of supporting it.
The next step is to determine whether or not your printer has the capability of printing using a USB port. It’s as simple as moving the content from your Tablet to your flash drive using an OTG connector, and then using your printer to print directly from your flash drive if everything checks out.
3. Transfer Data to a PC and Then Print
Please accept my apologies for even bringing up this apparent solution. This is only to remind you that, if all else fails, you always have the good old fallback option available. The material from your Samsung Tablet should be transferred to your PC, which should be linked to your printer. Then all you have to do is print from your computer. This is the basic, tried-and-true strategy that will never fail you or let you down. Although this is the quickest method, it is not the most efficient.
How To Print From Samsung Devices
If you have a Samsung mobile phone or tablet, you may connect to a printer via a variety of various techniques, including the Samsung Mobile Print App, Samsung NFC Tap and Print, Mopria Print, and Google Cloud Print, among others. Using these approaches, we’ll show you how to print from both Samsung phones and tablets. We’ll also tell you which printers are the most compatible with Samsung devices and which ones are the least compatible.
Samsung Mobile Print
The Samsung mobile print software, which is available for Android smartphones and tablets, allows users to wirelessly print, scan, and send faxes from their Samsung printers if they have one. This software is available for free download from the Google Play App Store and the Samsung Galaxy App Store, among other places. To print to a Samsung printer from a Samsung phone or tablet, simply follow the seven simple steps shown below.
- The Samsung mobile print software, which is available for Android smartphones and tablets, allows users to wirelessly print, scan, and send faxes from their Samsung printers. Download this software for free from the Google Play App Store or the Samsung Galaxy App Store, which are both located on the Google Play website. To print to a Samsung printer from a Samsung phone or tablet, simply follow the seven simple steps below.
Samsung Tap And Print
For Samsung printers that are equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, printing may be accomplished by just passing your mobile smartphone over the printer’s NFC tag. There is no need to install any extra drivers; all that is required is an NFC-enabled mobile device and the Samsung Mobile Print Application. It’s always a good idea to double-check the placement of the NFC on your mobile device before attempting to tap and print.
- Step 1– Verify that the NFC and Wi-Fi Directfeatures on your Android device are enabled, as well as that the printersWi-Fi Directfeature is active. The second step is to launch the Samsung Mobile Print App on your mobile device. Step 3– Select’Print Mode’from the drop-down menu. The fourth step is to choose the papers that you desire to print. The fifth step is to align your mobile device with the NFC tag on the printer. (Be patient for a few seconds as your mobile device establishes a connection with the printer.) Step 6– Gather all of your printed documents together.
Print From A Samsung Tablet
Printing on a tablet is equally as simple as printing from a mobile device in terms of functionality. If you have a Samsung printer, all you have to do is download the Samsung Mobile Print App and complete the steps 1 through 7 as shown above. Additionally, there are additional options for printing from a Samsung tablet or mobile device, such as Mopria Print and Google Cloud Print. Additionally, most printer manufacturers have their own mobile printing applications. These platforms provide Android users with a straightforward method of connecting to a variety of different printers.
Modern printers will be Google Cloud Ready without the need to be registered with a laptop or PC, but there is a straightforward setup step for older printers.
- Step 1– Launch the app that contains the document you wish to print and select Print. (e.g., Chrome, E-mail, Photos, and so on)
- Step 2– Once within the program, go to the’Options’menu.
- On Google Chrome, select’Share ‘Print
- On other apps, select’Print’ from the drop-down menu.
Mopria Print — The Mopria Print Service is another simple-to-use tool that allows printing from any Android smartphone as simple as tapping a screen. Mopria Print is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Using this service, users may connect to any Mopria certified printer without the need to do any additional set-up procedures. The Mopria Print App is available for free download from the Google Play store or straight from the Mopria website, and it may be used to print documents.
- Following the installation of the Mopria Print App, confirm that the app is authorized to run on your device by checking the settings. (You may find this information in the settings of your device.) To print an item, open it in your browser and choose it from the drop-down menu. This may be anything from documents, PDFs, images, emails, or web pages. Step 2– After the item has been opened, locate the print option. Step 3– Locate a printer that is close by. The fourth step is to select’Print ‘.
Best Printers For Printing From A Samsung Phone
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479dw A4 Colour Multifunction Laser Printer is a speedy and flexible machine that comes equipped with USB, network, and wireless connections as standard. It can print in color and black and white. This HP printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and offers mobile printing over these connections.
- Capabilities for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- Color and mono printing at speeds of up to 27ppm
- Interfaces such as USB, network, and wireless
- Print resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi are possible. • 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray
This A4 Colour Laser Printer is equipped with USB, network, and NFC connectivity, as well as compatibility with Mopria technology. This makes it possible to print directly from cellphones using a simple software. In addition, it features AirPrint capabilities, which means that users of Apple devices may take advantage of its services as well.
- Print resolutions of up to 600 x 600 pixels
- Print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute in color and monochrome
- Automatic double-sided printing
- 550-sheet input tray
- USB network interfaces
Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF
Android users may connect to the Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF A3+ Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer using one of two mobile printing methods offered for the printer. Epson has its own mobile and cloud printing service, which can be accessed through the Epson iPrint Mobile App, which is available for free download from most app stores. Another simple platform to connect to this flexible A3 printer is Google Cloud Print, which is available for free.
- Capabilities for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- USB, network, and wireless interfaces
- 10.9 cm Color Touchscreen
- Print Resolution up to 4,800 x 2,400 dpi
- 10.9 cm Color Touchscreen
- Printing on both sides of the page automatically
Print from your device – Pixel Phone Help
Some apps on your phone allow you to print directly from them. To print from your phone, you’ll need to connect it to a printer that can receive data over Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
Turn printing on or off for your phone
To include a printing service, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone. Devices that are connected are highlighted in yellow. Preferences for the connectionPrinting
- TapAdd service
- Fill up the blanks with the printer information.
To make advantage of a printing service, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone. Devices that are connected are highlighted in yellow. Preferences for the connectionPrinting
- Select the print service from the menu bar.
To manage print settings, select a printerMore from the drop-down menu.
Print from apps
The method of printing is dependent on the app from which you are printing. Often, you may select Print from the Menu or More menu options. Not all applications are compatible with printing. When using an app that does not allow you to print, you can take a photo of the app’s screen and then print the shot. Learn how to take a screenshot in this tutorial.
- Print from Google Calendar
- Print from Google Docs, SheetsSlides
Was this information useful? What can we do to make it better?
(Setup Guide) How to install HP Wireless printer on Android Devices
Having a wireless HP printer may significantly decrease your burden, but in order to get the most out of your printer, you must first understand how to install an HP wireless printer on Android phones. This HP printer setup tutorial will tell you all you need to know. It is necessary to have certain devices and information.
- An Android handset with Bluetooth capability that is linked to a network
- A wireless HP printer that has been activated
- Internet connection that is operational
- Your Wi-Fi router’s password or access key is required.
How to Install HP Printer on an Android Device
- Install HP Smartapp by going to ‘123.hp.com’ on your phone and selecting ‘Get the App’ from the dropdown menu. Run HP Smart when the installation is complete. Select the checkbox and press the’Start’button on the welcome screens.
If your printer is linked to the same network as your Android phone, HP Smart will only recognize it. As a result, make sure that your printer and phone are both connected to the same Wi-Fi router and that your printer is in setup mode before continuing. If, on the other hand, your printer has been running for more than 2 hours, you will need to manually reset the HP printer network settings.
Step 2:Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Router
Press and hold the’Wireless’button for 5 seconds, or until the wireless light starts blinking, whichever comes first.
B) For printers with touch display
To connect your printer to the network, run the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ on your computer.
C) Setup Wi-Fi Router
After manually connecting your printer, press and hold the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router for 5 seconds within 2 minutes of completing the manual connection.
It is likely that your printer will be in the network or setup mode by now if you followed the instructions above carefully.
Step 3:Install printer using HP Smart App via Wi-Fi Router
- Open the HP Smart App in a new window. Activate this App by pressing the ‘+’ button. This App will search for and discover printers that are connected to the same network as your Android phone
- Now, choose your printer from the list of available printers. If your printer is not listed, then select’Add Printer’to begin the process of adding your printer. Whenever asked, type in the wireless network password before tapping on the “Continue” button. The HP Smart App will automatically locate the printer, prepare it for the connection, retrieve its IP address, and complete the connection on your behalf. To continue, press the’Continue’ button when the printer has been successfully connected to the network. If your printer hardware is not correctly configured, you will be told to make the necessary adjustments. Simply follow the on-screen instructions.
In order to utilize the HP Smart App, the HP Print Service Plugin must be installed on your computer. If you have not already done so, the HP Smart App will urge you to do so if you do not already have the HP Print Service Plugin installed. If you already have this Plugin installed on your Android phone, you will be prompted to enable it before continuing.
Step 4:Install HP Print Service Plugin in the end
- Then, when you’re requested to install the HP Print ServicePlugin, select’Continue’. This will take you to the HP Print ServicePlugin’s page on the Google Play Store. Installing your plugin is as simple as following the on-screen instructions. If the HP Plugin is already installed on your phone, you will just need to enable it
- Otherwise, you will have to uninstall it.
That’s all there is to it. The ability to print from your Android phone is now at your fingertips. You should now be able to install an HP printer on your Android smartphone. To ensure that you obtain the best outcomes possible, carefully follow the instructions outlined above.
How to print from a smartphone or tablet
Smartphones and tablets enable us to do anything we would do on a computer, including surfing the web, taking photographs, and checking emails – but what happens when you need to print something? The printing process is really simple if you have a wireless printer that is linked to the same wi-fi network as your phone or tablet. The GHI demonstrates how to do it. If you have a printer that connects to your PC through a USB cable, you will either have to email what you want to print to the PC and print it that way, or you will have to connect your smartphone or tablet to your PC via a USB cable and transfer the files that way.
iPhone or iPad
It is possible to print from an iPad or an iPhone using Apple’s AirPrint technology, which is available for free. Some printers do not support this technology, so check your printer’s manual to see if yours does before purchasing it. If you have an AirPrint-compatible printer, make sure it’s turned on and connected to the same network as your iPhone or iPad before continuing. Open the app from which you wish to print, and then hit the Share button at the bottom of the screen. Choose your printer from the drop-down menu that appears.
Images courtesy of Westend61Getty Images If you don’t have an AirPrint-enabled printer, or whether you’re attempting to print from an app that doesn’t support AirPrint (which not all do), see if the maker of your printer has a free app that allows you to print from your smartphone.
Google Android smartphones and tablets
Printing from your Android phone is as simple as picking Print from the menu when you have a document or photo open. Check to see that both your printer and your smartphone are linked to the same wi-fi network before proceeding any further. Print may be found under the Print option of your open document, followed by Select A Printer and then All Printers. You’ll find the option to Add Printer in this section. It will scan your wireless networks and display a list of the printers that are available to you!
- If you don’t already have Google Cloud Print installed on your Android smartphone or tablet, you can get it for free by visiting the Google Play app store.
- It means you don’t have Google Cloud Print if the message reads “No Service Installed.” Add a service by selecting it from the options menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Verify under Settings that Cloud Print is also enabled in the Printing menu under the Printing section.
- Select Add Printer from the Options menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve finished, you’ll be ready to print.
If you have a printer that is not Cloud Print compatible, you should look into if the printer’s maker offers a free app that allows you to print from your smartphone or tablet. The printers Epson, HP, and Canon all have applications that allow you to print directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Check to see if your printer manufacturer offers a free app for printing from a Windows Phone – Brother and HP both offer apps for printing from Windows Phones at the moment. If your smartphone and printer are both connected to the same wi-fi network, you can also print directly from your open documents, similar to how you would with Android. The Devices option can be found by selecting Devices from the Charms bar, which is accessible by swiping to the left. It is possible to print if you can see your printer listed (it must be turned on), so simply tap it and follow the on-screen instructions to print.
Print your photos
Instant photo printers are a quick and simple method to print images directly from your smartphone. They are available at most major retailers. Using Bluetooth or wi-fi, these palm-sized gadgets link to a specialized app on your smartphone, which then produces a snapshot that is delivered to your hand in less than a minute from your phone. They make use of special paper that has ink crystals imbedded in it that are activated by the heat generated by the printing machine. It can cost anything between 50p and £1p each print from an immediate printer, and the paper is rather tiny (about 2x3in) and hence expensive.
Like what you’ve read so far?
This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.