- 1 How to Track a Samsung Phone
- 2 Contents
- 3 Do You Know How to Track a Samsung Phone? Check These 3 Easy Methods
- 4 Why and How to Track a Samsung Phone of Your Kid
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 How to Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- 7 How to Use the Samsung Phone Locator
- 8 How to Use Samsung Phone Locator to Secure Your Device
- 9 How to Manage Your Phone With Samsung Find My Mobile
- 10 Find, lock, or erase a lost Android device
- 11 Remotely find, lock, or erase
- 12 Related resources
- 13 How to locate or track a Samsung Galaxy A01
- 14 Stolen or lost Android phone? Here’s how to find it and get it back as fast as possible
- 15 Take a few minutes to prepare now
- 16 How to lock down, track a lost or stolen Android phone
- 17 Life Pro Tip: Don’t confront thieves
- 18 Unable to retrieve your phone? Contact your carrier, file an insurance claim
- 19 3 Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
- 20 Way 2: Track Samsung Phone with Find My Mobile
- 21 Way 3: Track Samsung Phone by IMEI Number
- 22 Conclusion
- 23 How to Track A Samsung Phone Remotely
- 24 Using Find My Mobile to Locate Your Phone
How to Track a Samsung Phone
Have you misplaced your Samsung mobile phone and are attempting to recover it despite all odds? If anything like this had happened some years ago, it would have been difficult to locate your cell phone. However, nowadays, there are a variety of options for locating your misplaced Samsung cellphone. It’s possible that you’ll wish to track out the location of someone else’s Samsung phone. In many cases, this is done to guarantee that one’s children are in a safe environment, to ensure that one’s spouse is not being cheated on, and to ensure that one’s employees are not going outside of their workplace during working hours, among other reasons.
Of course, the free approaches that we are going to propose have their own set of constraints, which will be discussed further in the next section.
- Find My Device may be used to locate a Samsung phone belonging to someone else. Find My Mobile allows you to retrieve Samsung data. Track the location of a phone by using the target’s telephone number
- KidsGuard Pro for Android – Phone Tracking App allows you to track your Samsung phone.
Find Someone’s Samsung Phone Using Find My Device
A service called Find My Device is accessible for any Android device, including Samsung smartphones. This function can only be used if the Find My Device app on your Samsung phone has been given permission to view your location. For more information on how to monitor a Samsung phone remotely using Find My Device, please see the procedures listed below. Before attempting to locate a phone using this approach, you must first ensure that the phone you are looking for has the location feature switched on and that you have the Google account associated with the target phone in your memory.
- Step 1: From any Android device, browse to the following address: The second step is to log in with the credentials of the account that is currently logged in on your Samsung phone. Choosing the Samsung phone from the list of devices associated with the same account is the third step. Step 4: If you have previously enabled the location feature on your Samsung phone, you will be able to view its current location on a map at this point.
This video demonstrates how simple it is to locate your Samsung smartphone or the location of another person’s Samsung device using the Find My Device feature.
Retrieve Samsung Data via Find My Mobile
Samsung provides a built-in function called Find My Mobile that allows you to simply determine the position of your phone. It is available only on Samsung devices. This function assists a user in locating their phone in the event that it is misplaced or stolen. In order for this feature to function, the Find My Mobile feature on your phone must be enabled. If you have previously completed this step, you may proceed to the next stage to learn how to track a Samsung Galaxy phone using Find My Mobile by following the instructions listed below.
You have the option to pick the path that best suits your needs.
- Step 1: Go to any Samsung store and visit
- The second step is to sign in with the login credentials of the account that is currently active on the lost or stolen Samsung phone. Step 3: From the list of available devices, select the Samsung phone to which you desire to gain access. Step 4: The location of the selected phone will be displayed on a map at this point. Step 5:
Visiting any Samsung store is the first step. In Step 2, enter the login credentials for the account that is currently active on the lost or stolen Samsung phone; and Step 3: From the list of available devices, choose the Samsung phone to which you want to gain access. Step 4: The location of the selected phone will be displayed on a map at this point; and
Track Phone’s Location by Target’s Telephone Number
Due to the fact that both of the aforementioned ways rely on the target’s Samsung phone’s location being enabled, you will need to look into additional possibilities for tracking the position of the target’s Samsung phone. Using the phone number of the target phone, you may even determine the position of the phone. With the input of a Samsung phone number, several web portals provide the service of determining its position. To get started, all you have to do is input your phone number and press enter.
Although this procedure is simple, it is not particularly accurate.
Furthermore, some of these web portals are scammers, and they utilize this method to obtain your information and exploit it in an unethical manner.
Track Samsung Phone UsingKidsGuard Pro for Android
Because of this, as you may have noticed above, the approaches outlined before are not helpful in all likely cases. If you want to get beyond the limits of the methods described above, you can utilize KidsGuard Pro instead of them. This software has a number of useful capabilities, including the ability to track the position of another person’s phone. Features
- Track the real-time location of the target’s device
- Pinpoint the location of the target’s device on a map
- Geofencing allows you to create virtual limits. Access the location history of your phone
- Recognize the timestamp for every place
- It takes less than 3 minutes to install on the target device and remains undetectable. This feature provides a precise real-time position of the target device and allows for remote location tracking. Each and every one of the target device’s location information is updated in real time
Following your understanding of the fundamental functionalities of KidsGuard Pro for Android, why not clickdemotry it out for yourself? I am confident that you will discover many more great capabilities in this tool.
Steps to track Samsung phone using KidsGuard Pro
Here are the steps to follow in order to learn how to track the location of a Samsung phone using KidsGuard Pro:Step 1: Create a KidsGuard Pro account using your valid email address and choose a suitable plan.Step 2: Make all of the necessary settings changes on the target phone and install the app on it.Step 3: Track the location of the target phone using the KidsGuard Pro app. Use any other device to log into the online dashboard of KidsGuard Pro, select location from the options available on the left, and then you can view the current location as well as the location history of the target phone.Are you still not sure how to install it?
You may learn more about tracking a Samsung phone using theKidsGuard Proapp by visiting the official tutorial.
You just have to install it once, and you won’t have to worry about losing your phone, and you may be able to ensure the safety of your child when traveling.
Is it feasible to trace the location of a Samsung smartphone? If you ever find yourself in a position where you need to track the location of your phone or the location of someone else’s phone, you may utilize the methods listed above to accomplish your goal successfully. If you want to follow the position of the target phone as accurately and efficiently as possible, KidsGuard Pro is the finest option out of all of the ways listed above. In addition to enhanced location tracking capabilities, this is a highly recommended app.
Please keep in mind that certain outbound links may include affiliate tracking tags, and AndroidGuys may get income if you make a purchase through one of these links. Please review our policy. As an Amazon Associate, we receive a commission on qualifying purchases made via our links.
Do You Know How to Track a Samsung Phone? Check These 3 Easy Methods
Did you know that Samsung is the world leader in digital technology, and that it will sell the biggest number of mobile phones in the year 2021, according to certain estimates? The corporation sold around 112.5 million devices to end-users in the first two quarters of the year. As a result, it’s no surprise that your children use their Samsung phones to socialize at all hours of the day and night. Despite the fact that mobile technology have brought convenience to people’s lives, these gadgets have also become a source of considerable risk.
Why and How to Track a Samsung Phone of Your Kid
Was it ever brought to your attention that Samsung is the world leader in digital technology, and that it will sell the biggest number of mobile phones in the year 2020? The corporation sold around 112.5 million devices to end customers in the first two quarters of the year. As a result, it’s no surprise that your children use their Samsung phones to communicate with one another at all hours of the day. People’s lives have been made more comfortable by mobile technology; nonetheless, these gadgets have also become a source of considerable risk.
1. How to Track a Samsung Phone Remotely with mSpy
As a result, you now understand how to locate a Samsung smartphone utilizing phone tracking services provided by Samsung and Google. However, keep in mind that having your child’s account details is required for both approaches. Sometimes, though, this is not an option, particularly if your child is the secretive kind. If, on the other hand, you consider utilizing a parental control program, such as mSpy, you won’t have to be concerned about accessing your child’s personal account on the internet.
A variety of valuable monitoring options are available depending on the mSpy membership type that you choose, including the following:
- Calls are being monitored both incoming and outgoing
- Viewing text messages that have been received, sent, and deleted
- Keeping an eye on Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, Kik, and other social media applications
- Examining the media files that have been delivered and received
- Viewing the history of your browser sessions and bookmarks Seeing events on a calendar and making notes on them
To begin monitoring your child’s phone, you only need to follow a few basic steps:
- Go to TomSpy.com and choose a membership plan
- Sign up for a free account with your relevant email address. Follow the installation instructions that have been provided to your email address. Log into your mSpy Control Panel and choose the monitored device to be tracked. Start keeping an eye on things.
If you have any problems concerning mSpy installation or how to use the software, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff. Additionally, if you want remote assistance with the installation of the program, you might consider purchasing mAssistance.
2. Find My Mobile for Samsung
mSpy installation and use are covered by our support staff, so please do not hesitate to contact them with any queries. You might also consider purchasing mAssistance if you want assistance with installing the software remotely.
- Open your browser and navigate to the following URL: Find My Mobile
- Access your child’s Samsung account by signing in with your own. Choose the appropriate device from the drop-down menu
- Wait for the system to load the phone’s current location before proceeding. If nothing happens, this indicates that the phone has been switched off. When the phone is turned on, you can see the current position as well as the battery level.
In addition to tracking down your child’s whereabouts, Find My Mobile gives you the ability to lock and unlock the device from a distance, wipe and back up the data, and retrieve missed calls and text messages from the device.
The list of available interactions is determined by the type of Samsung phone that your child is using.
3. Find My Device for Android
Despite the fact that the vast majority of smartphone users use Samsung phones that run on Android, there are instances in which a device operates on a different operating system. You should bear in mind that the Find My Handset service is only available for Android smartphones if you wish to search down a Samsung device utilizing it. In order to begin monitoring a Samsung phone using this approach, do the following steps:
- There are instances where a device runs on a different operating system than Android, despite the fact that the vast majority of smartphone users use Samsung phones. Please bear in mind that the Find My Device service is only available for Android smartphones if you wish to trace a Samsung. These are the steps you take to begin tracking a Samsung phone using this method:
Keep in mind that the Samsung phone you’re targeting should be turned on. If you do not do so, you will not be able to view any location information.
In conclusion, there are three effective and legal ways to monitor your child’s device and, in the event that your Galaxy phone is lost or stolen, to track down and locate it. MSpy, on the other hand, comes highly recommended if you want a slew of useful monitoring capabilities in your parenting toolbox. Because the app operates in stealth mode, it is unlikely that your child will become aware of its presence. Even if they do, you will be notified immediately and will be able to quickly reinstall it.
Hirsch is a writer, editor, and journalist who lives in New York City.
However, she eventually made the decision to devote her life to traveling and freelance writing.
How to Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Sign into FindMyMobile.Samsung.com by entering your phone number. If your phone is within reach, selectRing. SelectTrack Location to locate it from a distance. To keep your device safe, selectLock. If you like, you may create a PIN number and a message to be shown. SelectErase Data to entirely erase the contents of the phone
- Use the Retrieve Calls/Texts feature to retrieve your last 50 calls and messages from your lost phone.
The Samsung Find My Mobile phone locator locates your smartphone on a map and pinpoints its location. It functions in a similar way to the Google Find My Device and Apple Find My iPhone applications. Aside from that, the Samsung phone tracker maintains an eye on your phone till you return to recover it.
How to Use the Samsung Phone Locator
If you’ve never used the Samsung Find My Mobile service before, you’ll need to agree to the service’s Terms of Service before you can begin using it. If you haven’t done so already, click here to learn more. After a simple configuration, you will be able to locate the location of your phone. It is only possible to use Samsung Find My Mobile if your phone is turned on. Whether it’s turned off, check it occasionally to see if it’s been switched on by someone else. It will be necessary to turn to old-fashioned detective work if the battery is completely dead.
- Go toFindMyMobile.Samsung.com to get started. Find the Samsung online tool for tracing down a misplaced device on this page. Sign in if you haven’t used this tool before from the computer that you’re currently using and if you haven’t previously signed in. If you’ve previously used the service from the computer you’re now using and are logged in, it will immediately display the location of your phone
How to Use Samsung Phone Locator to Secure Your Device
Take a minute to ensure that your phone is kept somewhere relatively safe until you can go back to it, and then proceed with care. Many things can be done with it, including putting it in power saving mode, backing up its contents, and locking it.
- Lock the remote management menu by selectingLock in the remote management menu. This message informs you that while your phone is not presently locked, you may now lock it and display emergency contact information on the screen, suspend biometrics, disable Samsung Pay, and prevent anybody from turning off your device. SelectNext
- You have the option of creating a PIN that will allow you to unlock your phone once it is returned to you. Also available is the ability to put a message that will show on the lock screen of your misplaced phone. If you’d like, you may include a phone number where you can be reached in the event that someone else discovers the device before you do. If you’re afraid that you won’t be able to recover your device before someone else does, you should delete all of the data stored on it immediately. SelectErase Data, then Factory Data Reset from the drop-down menu. If you use Samsung Pay, you may wish to clear your Samsung Pay data
- However, this is optional.
How to Manage Your Phone With Samsung Find My Mobile
You also have alternatives for controlling the functionality of your gadget while it is not under your direct control. For example, if you’re worried about missing critical communications while your Galaxy phone is missing, you can check your recent calls and messages from the computer you’re using to track down the phone. Increasing the battery life allows you to ring the phone when you’re close to it, which helps you find your phone more quickly.
- SelectRetrieve Calls/Messages
- The next screen provides an explanation of how this function operates. Select Retrieve to have your last 50 calls and texts returned to you. If you wait a minute, the program will display a list of everyone who has lately phoned or messaged you
- Samsung The battery level of your phone is displayed in the remote administration options menu by Find My Mobile when you open the app. If the battery is running low and you believe it will shut off before you can recover it, you can remotely prolong its battery life. To make advantage of this function, selectExtend Battery Life, then selectExtend.
Thank you for informing us about this!
Find, lock, or erase a lost Android device
To locate, lock, or wipe an Android phone, the phone must meet the following requirements:
- You must have Location switched on and Find My Device turned on. You must also be logged into a Google Account and connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi. You must also be visible on Google Play.
Using your lost phone for 2-step verification requires the usage of a backup phone or backup code.
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- If you have more than one phone, go to the top of the screen and click on the missing phone icon. Alternatively, if your lost phone has more than one user profile, sign in using a Google Account that is associated with the principal profile of the phone. Learn about the many types of user profiles.
- A notice is sent to the owner of the misplaced phone. You’ll find information on the location of the phone on the map
- A rough estimate of the location, which may or may not be exact
- If your phone cannot be located, you will be shown its last known position, if one is available
- If your phone cannot be located, you will be shown its last known location
- Make a decision on what you want to do. First, if necessary, click Lockerase should be enabled.
- Make a sound: Even if your phone is set to quiet or vibrating, it will continue to ring at full volume for 5 minutes. Device that is secure: Protects your phone by requiring a PIN, pattern, or password to be entered. A lock can be installed if you do not already have one. You may leave a message or phone number on your phone’s lock screen to assist someone in returning your phone to you. Device for erasing data: Deletes all information stored on your phone indefinitely (but might not delete SD cards). After you wipe the phone, Find My Device will no longer function on it. Important: If you discover your phone after wiping it clean, you’ll most likely need to enter your Google Account password in order to use it once more. Take a look at device protection options
Search for “find my phoneongoogle.com” if you’ve linked your phone to Google, and you’ll be able to locate and call it. Using an application, locate
- Open theFind My Device app on another Android phone or tablet to locate your device. If the other device does not currently have the app, download it from Google Play
- Sign in
- And you’re done.
- If you’ve misplaced your own device, hit Continue as
- If you’re assisting a friend, touch Sign in as guest and allow your buddy to sign in.
- Continue with the same steps as outlined above. Carry on with the steps
- Prepare to locate a misplaced phone
- Set the screen lock to no longer be visible. Make a note of important information and save it on your lock screen. Control the location settings on your phone
- You are unable to sign into your Google Account
Keep an eye out for your phone if it goes missing. Screen lock should be enabled. Make a note of important information and save it on your lock screen. The location settings on your smartphone are controlled by you. Your Google Account is not accessible;
How to locate or track a Samsung Galaxy A01
If you need to locate a Samsung Galaxy A01 that has been lost or stolen in order to discover it or reclaim it, there are various options available: As a prerequisite for using the first option, you must have connected your Samsung Galaxy A01 to a Google account, which is a standard and basic need for any device running the Android operating system. If you are unsure whether your Galaxy A01 is connected, follow the steps below to find out. 5 minutes is the estimated time.
Through your Google account
1-First step: In order to discover or locate a lost or stolen Samsung Galaxy A01 and determine its approximate position, we must first have access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection. 2-Second step: The following page is displayed. If you have another Android device that is linked to the same account, we may accomplish this with an application developed by Google LLC called “Google Find my device.” The official Google application should be used rather than any alternative program accessible on Google Play, as recommended by the company.
- Keep in mind that it must be the email address that you have associated with the Samsung Galaxy A01.
- The battery level and whether or not the device is linked to a Wi-Fi or GSM/3G/4G/5G network may also be seen.
- When we think that the Samsung Galaxy A01 is nearby, whether in another room or in a location such as a park, on the street or in the field where we have misplaced it, pressing the option to play a sound is the most prudent course of action.
- 5-Fifth step: If we do not hear the Samsung Galaxy A01 ringing, it is not close enough, or we do not know where it may have gone missing or if it could have been stolen, we proceed to the following stage, which will entail attempting to determine its approximate location as much as possible.
- A lack of visibility on the map indicates that the GPS has not been engaged or that there is no network connection to allow the device to determine its location.
- If we are unable to locate it, we can block it by displaying a message or a phone number on the screen, allowing the person who discovered it to contact you directly.
- 7-Seventh step: If we are unable to locate the Samsung Galaxy A01 after several days and we believe it has been lost, we can destroy all of its content, including images, emails, apps, social media accounts, credit cards, and other personal information.
- To carry out this comprehensive deletion, choose “ERASE DEVICE” from the drop-down menu.
We may be asked to re-enter our Google account in order to prevent accidentally deleting everything and to ensure that no one else has access to the content on our Samsung Galaxy A01. Users give the onlocate Galaxy A01 a rating of 1.84 out of 10. (206votes)
Stolen or lost Android phone? Here’s how to find it and get it back as fast as possible
Make the necessary preparations immediately so that you can easily locate your misplaced Android phone. CNET photo by Sarah Tew Not to be excessively dramatic, but I believe that the sinking sensation that comes over you when you realize your Androidphone is missing is one of the worst feelings a person can have. Our phones are innately personal, containing our innermost secrets and most sensitive information, and they should be treated as such. When you include in the reality that losing a phone is a pricey event, the sensation becomes much more intense.
Almost every Android phone comes with utilities pre-installed that allow you to easily encrypt your information and hunt down your misplaced phone.
In the event that your phone goes lost, or even if you leave it at home, there are a few actions you should do immediately to position yourself for success.
Get professional advice on how to use your phone, computer, smart home devices, and other devices. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days for delivery. I’ll guide you through all of the actions you can and should take right now, as well as what you should do if your phone goes missing in the next sections. Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: How to track down your misplaced Android phone 3:01
Take a few minutes to prepare now
It doesn’t take much time to swipe through a few different settings panes and make sure that the appropriate switches are switched on, or that you’re signed into the appropriate services, on your smartphone. Believe me when I say that future you will appreciate you for taking 5 minutes to complete the following task.
Create a secure lock screen
To navigate through a few different settings panes and make sure that the appropriate switches are switched on, or that you’re logged in to the appropriate services, it doesn’t take a lot of effort. Please believe me when I say that the future you will appreciate you for taking 5 minutes to complete the tasks listed below!
Set up Google’s Find My Device service, regardless of who makes your phone
Check to see whether Google’s Find My Device feature is enabled. Photographs courtesy of Jason Cipriani/CNET The Find My Smartphone feature on an Android device is automatically enabled once you sign into the device with a Google account. If your phone ever goes lost, you’ll be able to track it down using Google’s free Find My Device service, which also allows you to remotely lock and wipe it. Check to see whether Find My Device is activated on your Android phone by opening theSettingsapp and selectingSecurityLocationFind My Device from the drop-down menu.
The Find My Device feature should be enabled.
For a last check, visit android.com/find on your computer, choose your phone, and clickSet Up SecureErase to ensure that the option to secure and remotely delete the device has been enabled. A push notification will be delivered to your phone, and you must touch it to complete the setup procedure.
Have a Samsung phone? There are two different services you should check
Providing that you’ve logged into your Samsung account using a Galaxy phone, you should be fine to go. To be safe, it’s a good idea to double-check everything. Photographs courtesy of Jason Cipriani/CNET Owners of Samsung Galaxy phones have long been able to use the company’s Find My Mobile service to locate their misplaced devices. The service, which is distinct from Google’s Find My Device offering, is something you can – and should – set up on your own. This service not only provides backup services that may be used to hunt down a misplaced phone, but it also provides additional features that Find My Device does not provide.
- To set up Find My Mobile, you’ll need to sign in with your Samsung account.
- When a lost device is recovered, the new function works in a similar way to Apple’s Find My iPhone app by crowdsourcing its position, even if it is offline, and notifying neighboring Galaxy devices to hunt for its Bluetooth signal and report its location if it is found.
- It’s not a bad idea to use Google’s device monitoring service in addition to both of Samsung’s device tracking services.
- After that, navigate to Biometrics and security.
- If you signed into your Samsung account during the initial setup, Find My Mobile should have already been enabled for you.
- SmartThings Find will, well, assist you in the location of your device.
- As long as you’re using the most recent version of the SmartThings app, the setup procedure should be completed automatically.
- Once I did that, the main page of the SmartThings app displayed a map showing the last location of myGalaxy Buds($70 on eBay) and other Samsung devices that are linked to my account below the map.
- You’ll see a map showing the locations of all of your Find-enabled devices after you’ve completed this step.
- Of course, if you misplace your phone, you’ll have to use another device to access the SmartThings app in order to find your lost or stolen device.
As soon as you’ve found the position of your missing smartphone, you’ll see a More Optionsbutton that will lead you to Samsung’s Find My Mobile service, where you can use the settings to lock down your device, remotely backup your data, or even completely destroy it.
How to lock down, track a lost or stolen Android phone
Using the Find My Device website, you may make a sound, lock your phone, or wipe it. Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot. One thing you must know while using Android’s built-in service is that it is not a standalone service. android.com/find. In the unfortunate case that you misplace your phone, that website will direct you to the appropriate authorities. Make sure you login in with the same Google account that you used to set up your Android phone in the first place. You’re not in close proximity to a computer?
- Google will attempt to find your phone as soon as you check in to the website or app, no matter where you are.
- Use the option on the left-hand side of the Find My Device website to play a sound (this is especially useful if you’ve misplaced your device in your house), lock down your device, or completely delete your device.
- Don’t worry, you can still find your phone even after it has been locked.
- After using the Erase Device option, you will no longer be able to trace down where your phone has gone.
- It’s not possible to trace your phone until it’s turned back on and has a cellular or Wi-Fi connection, which may be many hours after the theft occurs.
- Once you’ve located your phone, you’ll be prompted to enter your PIN or passcode in order to obtain entry.
- You may also be required to enter into your Google account in order to authenticate that you are the one who is accessing the phone – you do not need to turn anything off in the Find My Device app in order to accomplish this.
What to do if you have a Samsung phone
Samsung’s Find My Mobile application provides a plethora of options for locating and controlling a misplaced smartphone. Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot. Samsung Owners of Samsung Galaxy devices have the option of utilizing either Google or Samsung’s respective services to track down a misplaced smartphone, but I recommend using Samsung’s service instead. As you’ll see in the next sections, the additional features are really useful. You must go to findmymobile.samsung.com in order to track down a misplaced handset using Samsung’s service.
- Sign in with your Samsung account, and then choose your misplaced device from the list on the left side of the page to begin the recovery process.
- Locking the phone will display a customized message on the lock screen, suspend your Samsung Pay cards, and prevent the phone from being shut off.
- If you ever lose your phone for good, you’ll want to make sure you have a recent backup of it.
- When this function is enabled, your phone will be tracked every 15 minutes.
- This will turn off practically everything on your phone except for location tracking.
Samsung’s Find My Device service is quite similar to Google’s Find My Device service in that it only prompts you to enter your PIN once your phone has been located. This eliminates the need for you to return to the website and disable any of the tracking elements.
Life Pro Tip: Don’t confront thieves
It is not recommended that you attempt to reclaim your phone yourself if it has been stolen and you have been able to trace its whereabouts. It is possible that you or someone else may get injured as a result of your actions, and despite the fact that a phone is essential, it is not worth it. Instead, call your local police enforcement and inform them that you require assistance in locating a lost or stolen phone that you have been able to track to a precise location on a map.
Unable to retrieve your phone? Contact your carrier, file an insurance claim
As soon as you understand you won’t be getting your phone back, contact your carrier to make a claim with your insurance company. CNET photo by Sarah Tew As soon as it becomes apparent that you will not be able to recover your phone, call your wireless carrier and report your phone as lost or stolen. This will cause the phone to be blacklisted from the carrier’s database, making it impossible for another user to use it. As soon as you contact, your service provider will wish to suspend your account as well.
If you’re still following your missing phone, bear in mind that you’ll lose your mobile connection to it, and unless the phone has somehow been registered on a Wi-Fi network, you won’t be able to track it any more.
Obtaining the start of the insurance claim procedure through your carrier will most likely result in you being referred to the third-party insurance provider that will replace your phone.
We pray you never have to experience the emotional roller coaster that comes with losing a phone, hunting it down, and attempting to recover it.
3 Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
As soon as you understand you won’t be getting your phone back, contact your carrier to make a claim with them. CNET photo by Sarah Tew. If it becomes evident that you will never be able to recover your phone, call your service provider and report your phone as lost or stolen. As a result, the phone will be blacklisted from the carrier’s database, making it impossible for anybody else to use it. You will be contacted by your carrier, who will wish to suspend your service as well as your account.
If you’re still following your missing phone, bear in mind that you’ll lose your mobile connection to it, and unless the phone has somehow been registered on a Wi-Fi network, you won’t be able to track it any more.
Start the insurance claim procedure with your carrier, who will most likely connect you to the third-party insurance provider that will replace your phone if you file a claim with them.
Greetings and Best Regards We pray you never have to go through the emotional roller coaster of misplacing a phone, hunting it down, and attempting to recover your phone.
3 Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
It is the most effective method of using GPS tracker applications to locate and monitor your Samsung phone since the apps are well-designed, simple to use, and user-friendly in their functionality. You may be wondering “what is the best tracking software to track my Samsung phone?” Do you want to know the solution to this question? Here it is: KidsGuard Pro for Android devices. KidsGuard Pro for Android is a third-party GPS tracker program that allows you to follow the position of your Samsung handset.
– What can KidsGuard Pro for Android do as a phone monitoring app?
Since GPS tracker applications for Samsung phones are well-designed, simple to use, and user-friendly, it is the most effective method of tracking your Samsung phone using GPS tracker apps. What is the greatest monitoring app for my Samsung phone? Is this a question you’ve been pondering? Introducing KidsGuard Pro for Android devices. A third-party GPS tracking program, KidsGuard Pro for Android, allows you to follow the whereabouts of your Samsung mobile. All of the activity of a targetSamsung device, including its position in real time, may be tracked or monitored by the user using this app.
– How to use KidsGuard Pro for Android to track Samsung phone?
It is the most effective method of tracking your Samsung phone using GPS tracker applications since the apps are well-designed, simple to use, and user-friendly. Do you want to know the answer to the question “what is the best monitoring app for my Samsung phone”? Here it is – KidsGuard Pro for Android devices. KidsGuard Pro for Android is a third-party GPS tracker application that allows you to track the position of your Samsung mobile. All of the actions of a targetSamsung device, including real-time location, may be tracked or monitored by the user.
– Reasons why we recommend KidsGuard Pro for Android to track a Samsung phone:
- It is possible to follow the current location of the target Samsung phone and examine the location history of the target Samsung phone on a Google map, which is updated in real time, thanks to the use of GPS technology. It is completely undetectable on the target Samsung phone since it would vanish from the monitored device when the installation procedure is completed, making it difficult to locate and delete the target
- This information is stored in a secure area that is inaccessible to anybody else, including KidsGuard Pro support.
Way 2: Track Samsung Phone with Find My Mobile
You may also utilize the Find My Mobile service to locate a lost or stolen Samsung handset. With Samsung’s Find My Mobile app, users can follow the position of their phone and perform remote actions such as locking, resetting, and backing up their device. Because you can also track the position of your device, you may use this software to locate a misplaced device or to track the whereabouts of a specific individual. We’ll go through the criteria for using Find My Mobile, as well as the processes for tracking a Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, or other device, in this section.
Requirements before using this way:
- It is necessary to have the Samsung device switched on. Connectivity with the internet should be available. You must be logged into your Samsung account in order to proceed. It is necessary to enable Find My Mobile in advance.
How to enable and use Find My Mobile to track lost Samsung phone?
Step 1: Enable Find My Mobile on the Samsung handset that will be used as a target (It is turned off by default). This may be done by going to SettingsLock Screen and Security. My MobileAdd account may be found here. Create a new account using your Samsung credentials. In Step 2, go to and sign into your Samsung account to track the vehicle’s whereabouts. Step 3: Navigate to the Find My Mobile web interface and choose the target Samsung handset to hunt down its position.
The following are the drawbacks of employing this method: The approach cannot provide a reliable solution for accurate location tracking. A rough position of the target Samsung phone can only be discerned from this angle.
Way 3: Track Samsung Phone by IMEI Number
Set up Find My Mobile on the Samsung handset that will be used as a target in Step 1. (It is turned off by default). Lock Screen and Security can be found in the Settings menu under Lock Screen and Security. My MobileAdd account may be located. Create a new account using your Samsung ID. Step 2: Track its whereabouts by visiting and logging in with your Samsung account information. Using the Find My Mobile internet tool, choose the target Samsung smartphone and follow its progress. Step 3: Using this method has certain limitations: An precise location tracking solution is not available during the journey.
Tracking applications have grown commonplace in recent years, as users seek to locate their misplaced smartphones or to follow the position of a loved one. Each and every major mobile manufacturer and software business, including Samsung, has produced its own version of GPS tracking applications. Some of these programs, such as the Find My Mobile Samsung phone tracker software, are particularly well suited for locating a misplaced phone, while others, such as KidsGuard Pro for Android, are more suited for following someone’s real-time whereabouts.
Try It Right Now Demonstration
How to Track A Samsung Phone Remotely
The tracking of cell phones is becoming increasingly popular these days, owing to an increase in the number of cases of adultery. What if you’re a worried parent who wants to protect their children but doesn’t know how to keep track of their cell phone activities? Do you want to discover why your husband is arriving late from work on a regular basis? Or you’re concerned about having your Samsung Galaxy cellphone stolen or losing it altogether. Whatever the reason, if you are seeking for a technique to monitor a Samsung phone, you have come to the right place.
Throughout this post, we’ll go over two different approaches that you may use to monitor a Samsung phone from a distance.
Two Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
There are a handful of mobile phone tracking applications available on the Google Play Store that may be lifesavers if you’re trying to locate a misplaced or, even worse, stolen phone, or if you’re trying to keep track of your children’s phones. We would like to offer two Samsung tracking applications to you in order to track your Samsung phone remotely. Continue reading this tutorial to find out how to monitor a Samsung phone remotely using mobile phone tracking Apps for Android devices.
- The following are instructions on how to track a Samsung Galaxy phone using PanSpy: 1. 2. How to Track a Samsung Galaxy Phone Using the Samsung Find My Mobile Application.
1. How to Track A Samsung Galaxy Phone Using PanSpy
In addition to being a sophisticated phone tracking tool, PanSpy also provides you with real-time access to the location of the target device. If your Android smartphone is running Android version 5.0 or higher, you may follow the position of any Android device. This includes Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Oppo, Sony, and LG devices.
Among its many functions are those that allow you to view the target smartphone user’s SMS messages, GPS position information, contacts and call records, as well as Keylogger, Apps, E-mails, and much more. PanSpy has the following characteristics:
- In addition to being a sophisticated phone tracking tool, PanSpy also provides access to the target device’s current location in real time. You may follow the position of any Android device, including Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Oppo, Sony, and LG, as long as it is running Android version 5.0 or above on your smartphone. Among its many capabilities are those that allow you to access the target smartphone user’s SMS messages, GPS position information, contacts and call records, as well as Keylogger, Apps, E-mails, and other data. Some PanSpy characteristics are as follows:
The following are the three methods to locate a Samsung phone: Step 1: Register with PanSpy. Go to the PanSpy website and click on the Sign UP button to register. Create an account by entering your e-mail address. You will get a confirmation e-mail to complete the activation process. Then you’ll need to log into your account. Step 2: Download and install the application. Log in to your Control Panel and follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Install the PanSpy application on the target phone.
Access the PanSpy Control Panel to begin tracking the GPS position, instant messaging, browser history, and any other actions occurring on the targeted Samsung phone.
2. How to Track A Samsung Galaxy Phone Using Samsung Find My Mobile
It is possible that as a Samsung user, you may be able to simply trace the real-time position of your Samsung smartphone by utilizing Samsung’s own tracking tool, Find my mobile. Before you can track your device, you must first create a Samsung account and register your device with Samsung. Samsung’s characteristics Where Can I Find My Mobile Phone?
- It is possible to locate your smartphone wherever you wish simply altering the GPS settings on your device. This feature allows you to track down the present and approximate position of the lost device, as well as lock the screen. The gadget will ring for one minute at its loudest level if it is in close proximity to you.
By altering the GPS settings, you may find your smartphone wherever you choose. This feature allows you to track down the present and approximate position of the misplaced device, as well as lock the screen; The gadget will ring for one minute at its loudest level if it is close to you; otherwise, it will not.
Using Find My Mobile to Locate Your Phone
By adjusting the GPS settings, you may find your smartphone wherever you choose. You can track down the present and approximate position of the misplaced smartphone, and you may even lock the screen of the device. The gadget will ring for one minute at its loudest level if it is close to you.
- If you are unable to locate your phone, you may be able to use another device to locate it.
- 3.Tap Biometrics and Security once you have swiped down from the top of the screen with one finger. Make certain that the status switch besideLocationis switched on by scrolling down. 5.Scroll up and selectFind My Mobile from the drop-down menu. 6.Make certain that the status switches next to Remote Controls and Google Location Services are both switched on. If you want to be able to unlock your phone remotely in case you forget your unlock method, you may set Remote Lock. You can also select Send Last Position, which will send the phone’s last location when the battery is low. It is necessary to be logged into your Samsung account in order for your phone to be identified. If you have not already done so, you will need to do so right away
- Otherwise, you will be unable to access your account. 9.Enter the email address or phone number related with your Samsung account and then clickPassword in a web browser on a different device. 10.After you have entered your password, click Sign In. It will be possible to see where your phone is located on a map
- 12.By clicking on the symbols underneath the phone’s name, you may do activities on your phone such as making it ring, erasing it, or locking it from a remote location.