- 1 How to Track a Samsung Phone
- 2 Contents
- 3 Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
- 4 Setup
- 5 Track
- 6 Do You Know How to Track a Samsung Phone? Check These 3 Easy Methods
- 7 Why and How to Track a Samsung Phone of Your Kid
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 How to Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- 10 How to Use the Samsung Phone Locator
- 11 How to Use Samsung Phone Locator to Secure Your Device
- 12 How to Manage Your Phone With Samsung Find My Mobile
- 13 Find, lock, or erase a lost Android device
- 14 Remotely find, lock, or erase
- 15 Related resources
- 16 How to locate or track a Samsung Galaxy A02s
- 17 How to Track A Samsung Phone Remotely
- 18 3 Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
- 19 Way 2: Track Samsung Phone with Find My Mobile
- 20 Way 3: Track Samsung Phone by IMEI Number
- 21 Conclusion
- 22 Using Find My Mobile to Locate Your Phone
- 23 Samsung Find My Mobile app can locate Galaxy phones even when offline
- 24 Update 1: Offline Search now widely available
How to Track a Samsung Phone
Have you misplaced your Samsung mobile phone and are attempting to recover it despite all odds? If anything like this had happened some years ago, it would have been difficult to locate your cell phone. However, nowadays, there are a variety of options for locating your misplaced Samsung cellphone. It’s possible that you’ll wish to track out the location of someone else’s Samsung phone. In many cases, this is done to guarantee that one’s children are in a safe environment, to ensure that one’s spouse is not being cheated on, and to ensure that one’s employees are not going outside of their workplace during working hours, among other reasons.
Of course, the free approaches that we are going to propose have their own set of constraints, which will be discussed further in the next section.
- Find My Device may be used to locate a Samsung phone belonging to someone else. Find My Mobile allows you to retrieve Samsung data. Track the location of a phone by using the target’s telephone number
- KidsGuard Pro for Android – Phone Tracking App allows you to track your Samsung phone.
Find Someone’s Samsung Phone Using Find My Device
A service called Find My Device is accessible for any Android device, including Samsung smartphones. This function can only be used if the Find My Device app on your Samsung phone has been given permission to view your location. For more information on how to monitor a Samsung phone remotely using Find My Device, please see the procedures listed below. Before attempting to locate a phone using this approach, you must first ensure that the phone you are looking for has the location feature switched on and that you have the Google account associated with the target phone in your memory.
- Step 1: From any Android device, browse to the following address: The second step is to log in with the credentials of the account that is currently logged in on your Samsung phone. Choosing the Samsung phone from the list of devices associated with the same account is the third step. Step 4: If you have previously enabled the location feature on your Samsung phone, you will be able to view its current location on a map at this point.
This video demonstrates how simple it is to locate your Samsung smartphone or the location of another person’s Samsung device using the Find My Device feature.
Retrieve Samsung Data via Find My Mobile
Samsung provides a built-in function called Find My Mobile that allows you to simply determine the position of your phone. It is available only on Samsung devices. This function assists a user in locating their phone in the event that it is misplaced or stolen. In order for this feature to function, the Find My Mobile feature on your phone must be enabled. If you have previously completed this step, you may proceed to the next stage to learn how to track a Samsung Galaxy phone using Find My Mobile by following the instructions listed below.
You have the option to pick the path that best suits your needs.
- Step 1: Go to any Samsung store and visit
- The second step is to sign in with the login credentials of the account that is currently active on the lost or stolen Samsung phone. Step 3: From the list of available devices, select the Samsung phone to which you desire to gain access. Step 4: The location of the selected phone will be displayed on a map at this point. Step 5:
Along with the ability to locate the phone, you can also lock it, make it ring loudly, delete all the data on it, unlock the phone, and retrieve the text messages and call records stored on the Samsung phone using the Samsung Phone Manager.
This approach, like the last one, would only work if you had already switched on the location feature on your Samsung phone before attempting it.
Track Phone’s Location by Target’s Telephone Number
Due to the fact that both of the aforementioned ways rely on the target’s Samsung phone’s location being enabled, you will need to look into additional possibilities for tracking the position of the target’s Samsung phone. Using the phone number of the target phone, you may even determine the position of the phone. With the input of a Samsung phone number, several web portals provide the service of determining its position. To get started, all you have to do is input your phone number and press enter.
Although this procedure is simple, it is not particularly accurate.
Furthermore, some of these web portals are scammers, and they utilize this method to obtain your information and exploit it in an unethical manner.
Track Samsung Phone UsingKidsGuard Pro for Android
Because of this, as you may have noticed above, the approaches outlined before are not helpful in all likely cases. If you want to get beyond the limits of the methods described above, you can utilize KidsGuard Pro instead of them. This software has a number of useful capabilities, including the ability to track the position of another person’s phone. Features
- According to what you may have read above, the procedures stated previously are not successful in all likely scenarios. It is also possible to utilize KidsGuard Pro in order to circumvent some of the limitations of the preceding approaches. With this program, you can quickly trace the position of another person’s phone thanks to its excellent capabilities. Features
- It takes less than 3 minutes to install on the target device and remains undetectable. This feature provides a precise real-time position of the target device and allows for remote location tracking. Each and every one of the target device’s location information is updated in real time
Following your understanding of the fundamental functionalities of KidsGuard Pro for Android, why not clickdemotry it out for yourself? I am confident that you will discover many more great capabilities in this tool.
Steps to track Samsung phone using KidsGuard Pro
Learn how to track the position of a Samsung phone using KidsGuard Pro by following the instructions outlined below. Step 1: Sign up for a KidsGuard Pro account with your valid email address and choose a package that suits your needs. Step 2: Make all of the necessary adjustments to the target phone’s settings and then install the app on the phone. The website’s instructions will walk you through the process of concealing the application on the target phone. 3. Log in to KidsGuard Pro’s online dashboard using any other device and pick Position from the options accessible on the left.
Are you still unsure about how to go about installing it?
If you follow these three basic steps, you can simply track the location of a Samsung phone using theKidsGuard Proapplication.
Is it feasible to trace the location of a Samsung smartphone? If you ever find yourself in a position where you need to track the location of your phone or the location of someone else’s phone, you may utilize the methods listed above to accomplish your goal successfully. If you want to follow the position of the target phone as accurately and efficiently as possible, KidsGuard Pro is the finest option out of all of the ways listed above. In addition to enhanced location tracking capabilities, this is a highly recommended app.
Please keep in mind that certain outbound links may include affiliate tracking tags, and AndroidGuys may get income if you make a purchase through one of these links. Please review our policy. As an Amazon Associate, we receive a commission on qualifying purchases made via our links.
Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
Now imagine that you’ve just misplaced your brand-newSamsung Galaxyphone. It’s all right! You’re in good shape. Samsung’sFind My Mobile tool is available to assist you. Free, and if you signed into your Samsung account when you first set up the phone, it’s already configured for you to use the service. Let’s say you still have your phone in your possession. As an alternative to waiting for something bad to happen, spend a few minutes right now to check that Find My Mobile is active and configured on your Galaxy phone or tablet.
Please keep in mind that not all wireless providers are compatible with Find My Mobile.
It’s possible that it’s already been installed.
Photographs courtesy of Jason Cipriani/CNET As previously said, if you signed into your Samsung account during initial setup, the chances are that Find My Mobile is already enabled. In the Settings app, look for Find My Mobile to see whether your device has been located. Alternatively, you may go toSettingsLock Screen and SecurityFind My Mobile and enter your phone’s information. Sign into your Samsung account if requested to do so in order to enable the function. I recommend that you enable all of the settings linked with the functionality as well.
Google’s location service delivers more precise location information, which is critical when trying to locate a misplaced smartphone.
Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot. When it comes to tracking down a misplaced cellphone, Samsung does not have an app that can be used on another phone. Instead, you may go to findmymobile.samsung.com using any mobile or desktop browser of your choice. Once you’ve arrived, log into your account and choose the gadget you’re interested in. If it is switched on, you will be able to view its current location as well as the remaining battery %. A popup will also present a list of activities to perform on the misplaced device, such as:
- Ring, lock, erase data, back up, retrieve calls and texts, unlock, extend battery life, and set a guardian are all possible actions.
The majority of them are self-explanatory in nature. There are a number of them that deserve a little more explanation. For example, retrieving calls and messages will sync with your phone and display the past 50 calls and messages you’ve received, along with their associated phone numbers. The choice to extend the battery life will provide you the ability to keep track of it for a longer period of time.
In addition, the Set Guardian option enables you to nominate a friend or family member as someone who will be authorized to log into Find My Mobile on your behalf in order to track or control your mobile device.
Do You Know How to Track a Samsung Phone? Check These 3 Easy Methods
Did you know that Samsung is the world leader in digital technology, and that it will sell the biggest number of mobile phones in the year 2021, according to certain estimates? The corporation sold around 112.5 million devices to end-users in the first two quarters of the year. As a result, it’s no surprise that your children use their Samsung phones to socialize at all hours of the day and night. Despite the fact that mobile technology have brought convenience to people’s lives, these gadgets have also become a source of considerable risk.
Why and How to Track a Samsung Phone of Your Kid
In addition to what has already been stated, children may get into trouble even while they are in the room next door to you. Due to their enjoyment of spending time on social media and adding new friends to their accounts, online predators utilize dating applications such as Tinder, Snapchat, Kik, and other similar services to befriend children and teenagers. Children are willing to engage with individuals of all ages, and maniacs seldom need to pretend to be teens in order to get their message across.
- In many cases, the internet boom manifests itself in physical manifestations, as predators can urge children to meet up in person.
- If your child is depressed but refuses to tell you about it, this is a tell-tale indicator that they are being harassed by an unknown party or individuals.
- To find out the truth, you’ll need to use a different approach, such as monitoring your child’s internet activities and following their whereabouts.
- Continue reading to find out more information.
1. How to Track a Samsung Phone Remotely with mSpy
As a result, you now understand how to locate a Samsung smartphone utilizing phone tracking services provided by Samsung and Google. However, keep in mind that having your child’s account details is required for both approaches. Sometimes, though, this is not an option, particularly if your child is the secretive kind. If, on the other hand, you consider utilizing a parental control program, such as mSpy, you won’t have to be concerned about accessing your child’s personal account on the internet.
A variety of valuable monitoring options are available depending on the mSpy membership type that you choose, including the following:
- Calls are being monitored both incoming and outgoing
- Viewing text messages that have been received, sent, and deleted
- Keeping an eye on Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, Kik, and other social media applications
- Examining the media files that have been delivered and received
- Viewing the history of your browser sessions and bookmarks Seeing events on a calendar and making notes on them
To begin monitoring your child’s phone, you only need to follow a few basic steps:
- Go to TomSpy.com and choose a membership plan
- Sign up for a free account with your relevant email address. Follow the installation instructions that have been provided to your email address. Log into your mSpy Control Panel and choose the monitored device to be tracked. Start keeping an eye on things.
If you have any problems concerning mSpy installation or how to use the software, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff. Additionally, if you want remote assistance with the installation of the program, you might consider purchasing mAssistance.
2. Find My Mobile for Samsung
If your child has a Samsung and you need to track out their whereabouts, you may utilize an unique tool designed just for Samsung customers. Find My Mobile is a service that lets you find a phone and protect the data on it in the event that it is stolen. Furthermore, you may utilize the service to unlock your phone from a remote location. Before utilizing the service, make sure that the data backup feature on the targetSamsung device has been enabled on the device. For peace of mind that your child has switched it on, access their phone and go toSettings, tapLock Screen & Security, then clickFind My Mobile to see if they have done so.
You should follow these instructions if you need to locate your child’s Samsung phone:
- Open your browser and navigate to the following URL: Find My Mobile
- Access your child’s Samsung account by signing in with your own. Choose the appropriate device from the drop-down menu
- Wait for the system to load the phone’s current location before proceeding. If nothing happens, this indicates that the phone has been switched off. When the phone is turned on, you can see the current position as well as the battery level.
In addition to tracking down your child’s whereabouts, Find My Mobile gives you the ability to lock and unlock the device from a distance, wipe and back up the data, and retrieve missed calls and text messages from the device. The list of available interactions is determined by the type of Samsung phone that your child is using.
3. Find My Device for Android
Despite the fact that the vast majority of smartphone users use Samsung phones that run on Android, there are instances in which a device operates on a different operating system. You should bear in mind that the Find My Handset service is only available for Android smartphones if you wish to search down a Samsung device utilizing it. In order to begin monitoring a Samsung phone using this approach, do the following steps:
- Open your browser and navigate to the Find My Device page as follows: Connect to an individual’s Google account or provide the email address and password that were used to register the monitored phone. Select the appropriate device from the drop-down menu
- Begin tracing down the place
Keep in mind that the Samsung phone you’re targeting should be turned on. If you do not do so, you will not be able to view any location information.
In conclusion, there are three effective and legal ways to monitor your child’s device and, in the event that your Galaxy phone is lost or stolen, to track down and locate it. MSpy, on the other hand, comes highly recommended if you want a slew of useful monitoring capabilities in your parenting toolbox. Because the app operates in stealth mode, it is unlikely that your child will become aware of its presence. Even if they do, you will be notified immediately and will be able to quickly reinstall it.
Hirsch is a writer, editor, and journalist who lives in New York City.
However, she eventually made the decision to devote her life to traveling and freelance writing.
How to Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Sign into FindMyMobile.Samsung.com by entering your phone number. If your phone is within reach, selectRing. SelectTrack Location to locate it from a distance. To keep your device safe, selectLock. If you like, you may create a PIN number and a message to be shown. SelectErase Data to entirely erase the contents of the phone
- Use the Retrieve Calls/Texts feature to retrieve your last 50 calls and messages from your lost phone.
The Samsung Find My Mobile phone locator locates your smartphone on a map and pinpoints its location.
It functions in a similar way to the Google Find My Device and Apple Find My iPhone applications. Aside from that, the Samsung phone tracker maintains an eye on your phone till you return to recover it.
How to Use the Samsung Phone Locator
If you’ve never used the Samsung Find My Mobile service before, you’ll need to agree to the service’s Terms of Service before you can begin using it. If you haven’t done so already, click here to learn more. After a simple configuration, you will be able to locate the location of your phone. It is only possible to use Samsung Find My Mobile if your phone is turned on. Whether it’s turned off, check it occasionally to see if it’s been switched on by someone else. It will be necessary to turn to old-fashioned detective work if the battery is completely dead.
- Go toFindMyMobile.Samsung.com to get started. Find the Samsung online tool for tracing down a misplaced device on this page. Sign in if you haven’t used this tool before from the computer that you’re currently using and if you haven’t previously signed in. If you’ve previously used the service from the computer you’re now using and are logged in, it will immediately display the location of your phone
How to Use Samsung Phone Locator to Secure Your Device
Go toFindMyMobile.Samsung.com to find your mobile phone number. Find the Samsung online tool for tracing down a misplaced device on your computer. Sign in if you haven’t used this tool before from the computer that you’re currently using and if you haven’t signed in yet. If you have previously used the service from the computer you are currently using and are logged in, it will immediately display the location of your phone; otherwise, it will display the location of your phone within a few moments.
- As long as your phone is connected to your Samsung account, Find My Mobile will find your phone on a map within seconds of its being misplaced.
- Although the sound is switched off, it continues to ring at maximum volume.
- Click Start in the remote tools menu after selecting Track Location from the remote tools drop-down.
- On the phone, it also shows a warning stating that the position is being tracked.
- Lock the remote management menu by selectingLock in the remote management menu. This message informs you that while your phone is not presently locked, you may now lock it and display emergency contact information on the screen, suspend biometrics, disable Samsung Pay, and prevent anybody from turning off your device. SelectNext
- You have the option of creating a PIN that will allow you to unlock your phone once it is returned to you. Also available is the ability to put a message that will show on the lock screen of your misplaced phone. If you’d like, you may include a phone number where you can be reached in the event that someone else discovers the device before you do. If you’re afraid that you won’t be able to recover your device before someone else does, you should delete all of the data stored on it immediately. SelectErase Data, then Factory Data Reset from the drop-down menu. If you use Samsung Pay, you may wish to clear your Samsung Pay data
- However, this is optional.
How to Manage Your Phone With Samsung Find My Mobile
You also have alternatives for controlling the functionality of your gadget while it is not under your direct control. For example, if you’re worried about missing critical communications while your Galaxy phone is missing, you can check your recent calls and messages from the computer you’re using to track down the phone. Increasing the battery life allows you to ring the phone when you’re close to it, which helps you find your phone more quickly.
- When you’re not in charge of your gadget, you have a few alternatives for controlling its functionality. When your Galaxy phone goes missing, you can view your recent calls and messages from the computer you’re using to track down the phone, so you don’t miss out on vital communications. Increasing the battery life allows you to ring the phone when you’re close to it, which helps you find your phone more easily.
Thank you for informing us about this!
Find, lock, or erase a lost Android device
To locate, lock, or wipe an Android phone, the phone must meet the following requirements:
- You must have Location switched on and Find My Device turned on. You must also be logged into a Google Account and connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi. You must also be visible on Google Play.
Using your lost phone for 2-step verification requires the usage of a backup phone or backup code.
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- If you have more than one phone, go to the top of the screen and click on the missing phone icon. Alternatively, if your lost phone has more than one user profile, sign in using a Google Account that is associated with the principal profile of the phone. Learn about the many types of user profiles.
- A notice is sent to the owner of the misplaced phone. You’ll find information on the location of the phone on the map
- A rough estimate of the location, which may or may not be exact
- If your phone cannot be located, you will be shown its last known position, if one is available
- If your phone cannot be located, you will be shown its last known location
- Make a decision on what you want to do. First, if necessary, click Lockerase should be enabled.
- Make a sound: Even if your phone is set to quiet or vibrating, it will continue to ring at full volume for 5 minutes. Device that is secure: Protects your phone by requiring a PIN, pattern, or password to be entered. A lock can be installed if you do not already have one. You may leave a message or phone number on your phone’s lock screen to assist someone in returning your phone to you. Device for erasing data: Deletes all information stored on your phone indefinitely (but might not delete SD cards). After you wipe the phone, Find My Device will no longer function on it. Important: If you discover your phone after wiping it clean, you’ll most likely need to enter your Google Account password in order to use it once more. Take a look at device protection options
Search for “find my phoneongoogle.com” if you’ve linked your phone to Google, and you’ll be able to locate and call it. Using an application, locate
- Open theFind My Device app on another Android phone or tablet to locate your device. If the other device does not currently have the app, download it from Google Play
- Sign in
- And you’re done.
- If you’ve misplaced your own device, hit Continue as
- If you’re assisting a friend, touch Sign in as guest and allow your buddy to sign in.
- Continue with the same steps as outlined above. Carry on with the steps
- Prepare to locate a misplaced phone
- Set the screen lock to no longer be visible. Make a note of important information and save it on your lock screen. Control the location settings on your phone
- You are unable to sign into your Google Account
Was this information useful? What can we do to make it better?
How to locate or track a Samsung Galaxy A02s
Several methods are available for tracking down a Samsung Galaxy A02s that has been lost or stolen in order to locate or reclaim it: As a prerequisite for using the first option, you must have linked your Samsung Galaxy A02s to a Google account, which is a standard and basic condition for using a device running the Android operating system. If you are unsure whether or not your Galaxy A02s is connected, follow the steps below to find out. 5 minutes is the estimated time.
Through your Google account
To discover or locate a lost or stolen Samsung Galaxy A02s and determine its approximate position, we must first have access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection in order to perform the search or locate the device. The following page is displayed. If you have another Android device that is linked to the same account, we may accomplish this with an application developed by Google LLC called “Google Find my device.” The official Google application should be used rather than any alternative program accessible on Google Play, as recommended by the company.
- Keep in mind that it must be the email address that you have associated with the Samsung Galaxy A02s.
- 4-Fourth step: The battery level and whether or not the device is linked to a Wi-Fi or GSM/3G/4G/5G network may also be seen.
- When we think that the Samsung Galaxy A02s is nearby, whether in another room or in a location such as a park, on a street, or in the field where we have misplaced it, we should hit the sound option on our phone’s screen.
- If we do not hear the Samsung Galaxy A02s ringing, it is because it is not close enough, or we do not know where it may have gone missing or if it could have been stolen, we go to the next phase, which will consist of attempting to determine its approximate location.
- A lack of visibility on the map indicates that the GPS has not been engaged or that there is no network connection to allow the device to determine its location.
- If we are unable to locate it, we can block it by displaying a message or a phone number on the screen, allowing the person who discovered it to contact you directly.
- 7-Seventh step: If we are unable to locate the Samsung Galaxy A02s after several days and we believe it has been misplaced, we can destroy all of its content, including images, emails, apps, social media accounts, credit cards, and other personal information.
- To do a thorough deletion, choose “ERASE DEVICE” from the drop-down menu.
We may be asked to re-enter our Google account information to avoid accidentally deleting everything and to ensure that no one else has access to the information on our Samsung Galaxy A02s. Users have given the onlocate Galaxy A02s a rating of 5.79 out of 10. (19votes)
How to Track A Samsung Phone Remotely
The tracking of cell phones is becoming increasingly popular these days, owing to an increase in the number of cases of adultery. What if you’re a worried parent who wants to protect their children but doesn’t know how to keep track of their cell phone activities? Do you want to discover why your husband is arriving late from work on a regular basis? Or you’re concerned about having your Samsung Galaxy cellphone stolen or losing it altogether. Whatever the reason, if you are seeking for a technique to monitor a Samsung phone, you have come to the right place.
Throughout this post, we’ll go over two different approaches that you may use to monitor a Samsung phone from a distance.
Two Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
There are a handful of mobile phone tracking applications available on the Google Play Store that may be lifesavers if you’re trying to locate a misplaced or, even worse, stolen phone, or if you’re trying to keep track of your children’s phones. We would like to offer two Samsung tracking applications to you in order to track your Samsung phone remotely. Continue reading this tutorial to find out how to monitor a Samsung phone remotely using mobile phone tracking Apps for Android devices.
- The following are instructions on how to track a Samsung Galaxy phone using PanSpy: 1. 2. How to Track a Samsung Galaxy Phone Using the Samsung Find My Mobile Application.
1. How to Track A Samsung Galaxy Phone Using PanSpy
In addition to being a sophisticated phone tracking tool, PanSpy also provides you with real-time access to the location of the target device. If your Android smartphone is running Android version 5.0 or higher, you may follow the position of any Android device. This includes Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Oppo, Sony, and LG devices. Among its many functions are those that allow you to view the target smartphone user’s SMS messages, GPS position information, contacts and call records, as well as Keylogger, Apps, E-mails, and much more.
- Keep track of cell phone activity: call logs, messages, e-mails, documents, calendars, photos, videos, and applications, among other things
- And Keep track of your current location using GPS, geofencing, or a WiFi logger
- Social media apps such as WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Line, Kik, Tinder, Hangouts, and others should be monitored. Remote Control: App Blocker, Schedule Restriction, and more features.
The following are the three methods to locate a Samsung phone: Step 1: Register with PanSpy. Go to the PanSpy website and click on the Sign UP button to register. Create an account by entering your e-mail address. You will get a confirmation e-mail to complete the activation process. Then you’ll need to log into your account. Step 2: Download and install the application. Log in to your Control Panel and follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Install the PanSpy application on the target phone.
Access the PanSpy Control Panel to begin tracking the GPS position, instant messaging, browser history, and any other actions occurring on the targeted Samsung phone.
2. How to Track A Samsung Galaxy Phone Using Samsung Find My Mobile
It is possible that as a Samsung user, you may be able to simply trace the real-time position of your Samsung smartphone by utilizing Samsung’s own tracking tool, Find my mobile. Before you can track your device, you must first create a Samsung account and register your device with Samsung. Samsung’s characteristics Where Can I Find My Mobile Phone?
- It is possible to locate your smartphone wherever you wish simply altering the GPS settings on your device. This feature allows you to track down the present and approximate position of the lost device, as well as lock the screen. The gadget will ring for one minute at its loudest level if it is in close proximity to you.
The following are simple procedures to follow in order to monitor a Samsung Galaxy phone using Samsung Tracking. Where Can I Find My Mobile Phone? Please keep in mind that your Samsung smartphone has internet connectivity, and you must register the phone with a Samsung account in order to use it. Find my mobile is another feature that has to be enabled on your Samsung phone (enabling remote controls). Step 1: You must have physical access to the Samsung Galaxy smartphone in order to enter the Settings menu.
Click on “Add Account” and input the login information for your Samsung account.
Step 4: After selecting Find My Mobile from the drop-down menu, an online dashboard will display.
There are three different modes to choose from: Wipe, Locate, and Ring. To see the current position, click on theLocate button. It is possible to customize the functionality of any Samsung monitoring app. The finest option to monitor a Samsung Galaxy phone will, hopefully, be discovered by you.
3 Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
Have you ever wondered how to trace a Samsung phone once it has been misplaced? Alternatively, you could want to monitor a Samsung phone just to find out where your relatives and friends are. In any case, a Samsung GPS tracker will be required in order to locate the Samsung device. In this post, we’ll show you three different methods for tracking a Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S5 or other Samsung Android handsets in general.
3 Ways to Track A Samsung Phone
It is the most effective method of using GPS tracker applications to locate and monitor your Samsung phone since the apps are well-designed, simple to use, and user-friendly in their functionality. You may be wondering “what is the best tracking software to track my Samsung phone?” Do you want to know the solution to this question? Here it is: KidsGuard Pro for Android devices. KidsGuard Pro for Android is a third-party GPS tracker program that allows you to follow the position of your Samsung handset.
– What can KidsGuard Pro for Android do as a phone monitoring app?
Since GPS tracker applications for Samsung phones are well-designed, simple to use, and user-friendly, it is the most effective method of tracking your Samsung phone using GPS tracker apps. What is the greatest monitoring app for my Samsung phone? Is this a question you’ve been pondering? Introducing KidsGuard Pro for Android devices. A third-party GPS tracking program, KidsGuard Pro for Android, allows you to follow the whereabouts of your Samsung mobile. All of the activity of a targetSamsung device, including its position in real time, may be tracked or monitored by the user using this app.
– How to use KidsGuard Pro for Android to track Samsung phone?
Fill out the registration form on the KidsGuard Pro official website in order to create a KidsGuard Pro user account. Try It Right Now Demonstration Step 2: Open a web browser on the Samsung device you wish to track and navigate to www.clevguard.net. Download and install KidsGuard Pro for Android on your device after that. Step 3: After completing the installation, use the KidsGuard Pro for Android application and login in with your account. Then, to set it up, simply follow the on-screen directions.
Log into your online portal and click on the Whereabouts option in the side panel to track the location of your Samsung smartphone.
– Reasons why we recommend KidsGuard Pro for Android to track a Samsung phone:
- It is possible to follow the current location of the target Samsung phone and examine the location history of the target Samsung phone on a Google map, which is updated in real time, thanks to the use of GPS technology. It is completely undetectable on the target Samsung phone since it would vanish from the monitored device when the installation procedure is completed, making it difficult to locate and delete the target
- This information is stored in a secure area that is inaccessible to anybody else, including KidsGuard Pro support.
Way 2: Track Samsung Phone with Find My Mobile
You may also utilize the Find My Mobile service to locate a lost or stolen Samsung handset. With Samsung’s Find My Mobile app, users can follow the position of their phone and perform remote actions such as locking, resetting, and backing up their device. Because you can also track the position of your device, you may use this software to locate a misplaced device or to track the whereabouts of a specific individual. We’ll go through the criteria for using Find My Mobile, as well as the processes for tracking a Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, or other device, in this section.
Requirements before using this way:
- It is necessary to have the Samsung device switched on. Connectivity with the internet should be available. You must be logged into your Samsung account in order to proceed. It is necessary to enable Find My Mobile in advance.
How to enable and use Find My Mobile to track lost Samsung phone?
Step 1: Enable Find My Mobile on the Samsung handset that will be used as a target (It is turned off by default). This may be done by going to SettingsLock Screen and Security. My MobileAdd account may be found here. Create a new account using your Samsung credentials. In Step 2, go to and sign into your Samsung account to track the vehicle’s whereabouts. Step 3: Navigate to the Find My Mobile web interface and choose the target Samsung handset to hunt down its position.
The following are the drawbacks of employing this method: The approach cannot provide a reliable solution for accurate location tracking. A rough position of the target Samsung phone can only be discerned from this angle.
Way 3: Track Samsung Phone by IMEI Number
The IMEI number of a Smashing phone may be used to monitor the position of the device in the third method of tracking a Smashing phone. The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a 15-digit number that is unique to every mobile device, and if you lose your smartphone, you may trace its IMEI number to find out where it is. To monitor the position of a Samsung smartphone, you must first obtain the device’s IMEI number, which may be obtained by following the methods outlined below: The first step is to create a plan.
- Now choose the Status option, followed by the IMEI information, in Step 2.
- Your device’s IMEI number can also be found on the back panel of your device, on the battery (if it is detachable), or on the device box itself.
- However, you may still attempt to have your IMEI number reported to your mobile phone provider in order to have it added to the IMEI blacklist.
- However, this approach has only been used a few times, so it’s better not to get your hopes up too high if you’re looking for your misplaced phone.
- As a result, if you come across any agency or organization that claims to be able to locate your missing phone by utilizing its IMEI number, we recommend that you keep your distance from them in order to avoid being taken advantage of.
Tracking applications have grown commonplace in recent years, as users seek to locate their misplaced smartphones or to follow the position of a loved one. Each and every major mobile manufacturer and software business, including Samsung, has produced its own version of GPS tracking applications. Some of these programs, such as the Find My Mobile Samsung phone tracker software, are particularly well suited for locating a misplaced phone, while others, such as KidsGuard Pro for Android, are more suited for following someone’s real-time whereabouts.
Try It Right Now Demonstration
Using Find My Mobile to Locate Your Phone
To view the action, click on each step, or use the arrow keys to navigate through the steps.
- If you are unable to locate your phone, you may be able to use another device to locate it. 2. Swipe down from the top of the screen with one finger to see the menu. 3.Biometrics and security in tapping
- Make certain that the status switch besideLocationis switched on by scrolling down. 5.Scroll up and selectFind My Mobile from the drop-down menu. 6.Make certain that the status switches next to Remote Controls and Google Location Services are both switched on. If you want to be able to unlock your phone remotely in case you forget your unlock method, you may set Remote Lock. You can also select Send Last Position, which will send the phone’s last location when the battery is low. It is necessary to be logged into your Samsung account in order for your phone to be identified. If you have not already done so, you will need to do so right away
- Otherwise, you will be unable to access your account. 7.Open a web browser on a different device and navigate to findmymobile.samsung.com
- 9.Click on Password after entering the email address or phone number linked with your Samsung account. 10.After you have entered your password, click Sign In. It will be possible to see where your phone is located on a map
- 12.By clicking on the symbols underneath the phone’s name, you may do activities on your phone such as making it ring, erasing it, or locking it from a remote location.
Samsung Find My Mobile app can locate Galaxy phones even when offline
Update 1 (10/28/2020 at 5:08 p.m. Eastern Time): With the release of Samsung’s Find My Mobile app, the offline search capability has been widely available for Galaxy devices running Android 10 and above. More information may be found at the bottom of this page. The version of the article that was published on August 24, 2020, has been kept below. When your smartphone is lost or stolen, you may use Samsung’sFind My Mobileapp to help you find it remotely, back up your data to the Samsung Cloud, erase local data, and prevent access to Samsung Pay, among other things.
This implies that if your device’s network coverage is lost, you will be unable to locate it using the application.
The most recent update to the Find My Mobile app (version 7.2.05.44) includes a new ‘Offline locating’ function that allows you to locate your phone using another Galaxy device even when your handset is not connected to a network.
Additionally, if you have Galaxy Watches or earphones that were previously attached to your handset, you may use this function to locate them.
It allows you to monitor your phone even if it is not connected to WiFi or cellular service by utilizing other Galaxy users.
The date is August 22, 2020.
As you can see in the images, as soon as you install the newest Find My Mobile update on your Samsung Galaxy mobile, your phone will display a notice for the new function.
From the same settings page, you’ll be able to encrypt your offline location information as well.
While we are unable to confirm how this function works at this time, it appears to be accessible exclusively in the United States and South Korea, according to a user who went through the SmartThings app and discovered it.
We’ll update this post with further information as soon as we’ve confirmed how this function works.
Eastern Standard Time on August 24, 2020, this article was amended to reflect the right version number of the Find My Mobile app, which now has this additional capability.
We’ve also included information on the countries where the product is available. Thanks to the Associated Press’s Ryne Hager for the heads-up!
Update 1: Offline Search now widely available
As previously reported by GalaxyClub, the offline search capability in the Find My Mobile app is now accessible for all Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 10 or higher versions of Android. You’ll need the app’s latest version, which is 7.2.07.19. Although users in the United States and South Korea could previously access the capability through version 7.2.05.44 of the app, the same functionality appears to be broadly available today, regardless of location or country. To access Find My Mobile, navigate to the Settings menu and choose Biometrics and security.