- 1 Perform a factory data reset on your Galaxy tablet
- 2 Perform a factory data reset
- 3 Device resets: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- 4 How to Factory Reset Samsung Tablet [ 4 Quick Methods to Factory Reset ]
- 5 Factory Reset Overview
- 6 4 Different Ways to Factory Reset your Samsung Tablet
- 7 How to Factory Data Reset if the Tablet won’t Boot Up?
- 8 Bonus: How to Erase your Android Data Properly
- 9 My Final Thoughts
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- 11 What is the best way to restore my Samsungtablet to its factory settings without apassword?
- 12 How do I perform a factory reset on my Samsung without logging into my Google account?
- 13 How to reset a tablet: iPad, Samsung and more
- 14 How to reset a tablet: Different types of reset
- 15 How to reset a tablet: iPad
- 16 How to reset a tablet: Samsung
- 17 How to reset a tablet: Kindle
- 18 How to reset a tablet: Amazon Fire
- 19 Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 (T377A) – Reset Device
- 20 Did you get the help you needed?
- 21 Galaxy Tab S2 Hard Reset – Galaxy Tab S2 Factory Reset, Recovery, Unlock Pattern
- 22 Galaxy Tab S2Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Galaxy Tab s2
- 23 Galaxy Tab S2 Soft Reset
- 24 Specification of Galaxy Tab S2 Mobile
- 25 Hard Reset or Wipe Data with Google Find My Device
- 26 Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools Software
- 27 Unlock Galaxy Tab S2 with Google Account
- 28 Password Recovery Galaxy Tab S2 with Security Questions
- 29 Reset Galaxy Tab S2 with Code
- 30 Hard Reset SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6″ WiFi, how to
- 31 First method:
- 32 How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- 33 How to reset Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
- 34 How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Tablet?- Dr.Fone
- 35 Part 2: Factory Reset Samsung Tablet with Key Combination
- 36 Part 3: Reset Samsung Tablet which is Frozen
- 37 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Perform a factory data reset on your Galaxy tablet
A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
- When you wish to start over, this option may be really useful.
Perform a factory data reset
Important: If you use this function, you will not be able to recover any of your personal information. Please make a copy of any information you require before attempting to use this function. MicroSD cards will not be affected by a factory data reset. When it comes time to reset your tablet, there are only a few basic steps to follow. Search for and choose Factory data reset from theSettings menu. Repeat the factory data reset procedure one more time and then evaluate the information. When you’re finished, press the Reset button.
It is possible that you may be prompted to verify your passwords for any accounts that you have added to your device.
It may take a few minutes for your tablet to completely erase all of your personal data and return itself to its original form.
In some circumstances, you may be required to input account information in order for the tablet to validate your identity.
Attempting to complete the setup after conducting a factory reset may result in an error. In this case, contact the Support Center for assistance.
Other answers that might help
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2021. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them. The information and entertainment given in the preceding section is strictly for your enjoyment and informational purposes only.
- All of the information included within this document is subject to change without notice.
- With the Shop Samsung App, you can check out quickly and easily.
- Alternatively, you may continue buying on Samsung.com.
- Free standard delivery, special deals, and financing options are all available.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
Device resets: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
You will learn how to do a master reset on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A by utilizing the menu and hardware keys.
It is possible that a master reset may erase all of your personal data on the internal storage, including downloads, ringtones, photos and programs. It may also destroy Visual Voicemail and other Visual Voicemail-related files. It does not remove any data from the SIM card or SD card that has been stored on them.
- It is possible that a master reset may erase all of your personal data from the internal storage, including downloads, ringtones, photos and programs. It may also destroy Visual Voicemail and other Visual Voicemail-related files. Neither the SIM card nor the SD card have any data on them.
Master reset with hardware keys
It is possible that a master reset may erase all of your personal data on the internal storage, including downloads, ringtones, photos and programs. It may also destroy Visual Voicemail and other Visual Voicemail-related files. It does not remove any data from the SIM card or SD card that has been stored on them. If the device’s menus have become stuck or unresponsive, you can perform a master reset by pressing the hardware keys on the device.
- Make a copy of your info on your internal memory
- Delete all data from the device
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Home keys for a few seconds, then press and hold the Power key for a few seconds. When the Samsung Galaxy Tab A logo screen appears, remove all of the keys except the Powerkey, which should be pressed and swiftly released. The message ‘Installing system update’ will appear for around 30 to 60 seconds, after which a ‘No command’ Android will appear before the Android system recovery menu choices are displayed)
- In order to bring up the ‘wipe data / factory reset’ option, press the Volume down key several times. To make a selection, press the Power button. Hold down the Volume down key until the phrase ‘Yes – remove all user data’ is highlighted
- Then release the key. To choose and initiate the master reset, press the Power button. As soon as the master reset is completed, the text ‘Reboot system now’ appears in the highlighted area. To restart the device, press the Power key on your keyboard.
Soft reset with hardware keys
A soft reset simulates the removal of the battery from the device. The power down feature is used to shut down a device when the screen becomes frozen or unresponsive and the device contains an internal battery that can’t be easily removed. It does not result in the loss of any personal information stored on the device. To force a restart, press and hold the Power and Volume down keys for up to 45 seconds at a time.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Tablet [ 4 Quick Methods to Factory Reset ]
Occasionally, your Samsung devices will act in an unexpected manner, and you will be notified of this. This means that it is conceivable that it will not react to your queries or that the applications will not run at all. In this circumstance, it is conceivable that you will be required to do a factory reset on your Samsung smartphone.
Keep the following considerations in mind before beginning the process of resetting your Samsung tablet: only execute the operation if it is really necessary, and only do the procedure if it is absolutely necessary.
Factory Reset Overview
Many various reasons exist for why you would be interested in learning how to factory reset a Samsung tablet computer. Here are a few examples. Perhaps it is behaving in an unusual manner, such as freezing, or it has become entirely non-responsive. Additionally, you may decide to sell or give it away, in which case you will need to erase all of your personal data from it before doing so. Prior to starting, you’ll need to decide which sort of Samsung factory resetis the best fit for your needs from among the many different alternatives accessible.
Following that, you’ll discover instructions on how to factory reset Samsung tablets as well as numerous other types of tablets, including the Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, and Amazon Fire, which you can access right away.
We’ve gathered a list of the most frequently used factory reset phone methods that you may try out.
4 Different Ways to Factory Reset your Samsung Tablet
The instructions below will walk you through the process of factory data resetting your Samsung tablet using the settings menu. You may use this approach to restore the Samsung tablet 10.1, tablet 4, tablet 3, tablet e, and tablet 2 devices to their factory settings. If you do an internal storage factory data reset on your smartphone, you run the risk of losing all of your personal data, including downloaded content like as ringtones, photos, and videos, as well as any programs stored on the device’s internal storage.
As a result of this operation, no data stored on the SIM or SD card is lost.
2.Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears (optional).
4.From the drop-down menu, select the options Backup and Reset from the list of choices.
- Make sure you have a backup of your data. as well as the account
- Automated re-establishment
6.The option to reset the factory data may be found under PERSONAL DATA. 7.Reset the device by pressing the factoryReset buttons on the side of the device. Tap Continue to double-check that any security measures, such as a device lock PIN or password, are still operational. Choose Delete everything from the drop-down box on page 9. When the device has been shut down and restarted, you will be directed to the beginning menu.
2. 8 steps to Factory Data Reset Without Password
Follow these steps if you have forgotten your Samsung Galaxy Tab password and would want to have it reset: If you have lost your Samsung Galaxy Tab password, please follow these procedures: Start by pressing and holding both the power and volume down keys at the same time for many seconds. 2.Pressing the volume button twice will bring up the Bootloader menu, which you must select from. You will be transported to the “Recovery Mode” if you follow these instructions. 4.Now, by hitting the “Power” buttons on your keyboard, you may pick it.
6.It will boot into “recovery” mode, and you will need to pick the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset7.Reset”options from the recovery menu to complete the process. 8. Finally, from the drop-down option, choose “Reboot System Now” from the list.
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (10.1-inch tablet computer) (Soft Reset)
It is possible to do it in only four stages! Most electrical gadgets include a soft reset option that may be utilized to fix their problems. This is analogous to the process of restarting a laptop or computer, which we are now engaged in at the moment. In terms of the data that is now saved on our devices, it has absolutely no effect.
- Then, once you’ve located the ” Power” buttons, press and hold them until a menu of options appears on the screen, and then release them
- Proceed to the drop-down option that appears instantly and choose “Restart.” After making your decision, a dialog box will appear on your screen, and you must click “OK” to confirm your decision. The following should be done if your tablet becomes unresponsive: press and hold this button for approximately 10 seconds while waiting
4. Instructions on How to Conduct a Hard Reset on the Samsung Tab
Your smartphone’s factory default settings will be restored if you do a hard reset. This may be accomplished by just restarting your smartphone device. This will restore your item to its pre-buy condition, just as if you had acquired it for the first time in its original packing when you made the purchase. Users should avoid from doing so until absolutely essential, and they should make every attempt to use alternative techniques before resorting to traditional ones. 1. To totally switch off the device, the “Volume Up + Home + Power”buttons must be pushed and held together for a few seconds at the same time.
- At this time, all of the power buttons should have been depressed and the computer turned off.
- You may now browse to the menu by pressing the volume up or down keys simultaneously.
How to Factory Data Reset if the Tablet won’t Boot Up?
If you’re having difficulty with your Android smartphone, safe mode may be really useful. However, there are times when you’ll need to delete everything and restore your device to its factory state. You may, on the other hand, perform a conventional factory reset using Android’s recovery environment if you are unable to do so for any reason (for example, if your phone would not start correctly). Ensure that you have a backup of any important data on your Samsung mobile before conducting a factory reset on the device.
- First and foremost, make sure that two-factor authentication is enabled on all of your accounts, or you will run into trouble later on down the road.
- In order to do so, you must boot into a recovery mode that is appropriate to your particular device.
- In order to boot your device into recovery mode, press and hold the respective keys on your device for a few seconds.
- A few illustrations are presented in the next section.
- The Nexus 7’s controls are comprised of three buttons: the volume up and down buttons, as well as the power button. The Samsung Galaxy S3 includes the following buttons on the side of the device: Up the volume, then hit the home and power buttons. The Motorola Droid X features two buttons: the Home button and the Power button. Devices with camera buttons feature two buttons: one for the volume up button and another for the camera.
When the device has been turned on, push and hold the buttons until they are released from the hold position. As soon as you launch the app, you’ll be greeted by a picture of an Android lying flat on its back with its chest open and its internals exposed. This is the application’s user interface. Using the Volume Up and Volume Down keys, cycle through the choices on the screen until you see Recovery mode displayed, then release the keys. To put your computer into recovery mode, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- Continue to press and hold the Power button while also holding down the Volume Up button.
- Wipe data/factory reset may be selected via the volume keys, and it can be initiated by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- It is conceivable that all of your data could be lost, and that your device will be reset to its factory default settings throughout this process.
- If the factory reset approach does not resolve your problems, it is possible that there is an issue with the hardware of your device.
There is just one exception to this rule, and that is if you have been flashing custom ROMs and tampering with the low-level software on your device. Because this is a software problem, it is possible that the hardware is not the source of the problem.
Bonus: How to Erase your Android Data Properly
It seems as though our entire lives are kept on a little phone-like gadget. Important business emails, financial information, contact information, trash talk in text messages, and risqué photographs are all contained there. There’s a lot of information you don’t want to share with other people that you have. It is not possible to just switch phones. For example, after Avast purchased 20 Android smartphones from eBay, it was able to obtain photographs, text messages, emails, contacts, and internet searches from the devices.
Additionally, before disposing of your smartphone, make sure that it has been properly factory reset (see below).
Remove factory reset protection
All of our memories are saved on a little phone-like gadget that we carry with us everywhere. Important business emails, financial information, contact information, trash talk in text messages, and risqué photographs are all contained within this archived document. Many pieces of information exist that you do not wish to share with others. A simple change of phone numbers will not suffice. Following the purchase of 20 Android smartphones from eBay, Avast was able to obtain photographs, text messages, emails, contacts, and internet searches from the devices.
To make things even more complicated, make sure that you factory reset your smartphone before you throw it away!
Disable the Screen Lock Feature
When you complete the previous step, you are removing all ways of restricting access to the device from consideration, such as PINs, patterns, and biometrics, among others.
Step 1: To expand the shade, swipe a finger down from the top of the screen and then press the cog symbol on the right side. The Configuration panel is displayed as a result of this action. Step 2: Select the option to lock the screen. Step 3:From the drop-down box, select the type of screen lock you want. It is necessary to enter your PIN in order to have access to this option. Step 5: Select the option “None.”
How to Delete your Google Account
After you have deactivated Screen Lock, you should delete your Google Account before doing a factory reset on your device. Generally speaking, you should delete any secondary Google accounts first, and then your primary Google account, following that order.
Step 1: Slide a finger down from the touch screen to expand the shade, then hit the cog symbol to entirely close the shade. The Configuration panel is displayed as a result of this action. Using the menu bar, choose Accounts and Backup from the drop-down menu. Step 3: From the drop-down option, select Accounts (if applicable). Selection of the account from which it is to be removed (Step 4) Step 5: Select the option to “Remove Account” from the drop-down menu.
Remove your Samsung account from the system
This, of course, is true for Samsung mobile phones as well. LG and other third-party manufacturers may use an approach similar to this one in the future. Step 1: Slide a finger down from the touch screen to expand the shade, then hit the cog symbol to entirely close the shade. The Configuration panel is displayed as a result of this action. Using the menu bar, choose Accounts and Backup from the drop-down menu. Step 3: From the drop-down option, select Accounts (if applicable).
Using your Samsung Account details, log in to your account. Step 5: Select the option to “Remove Account” from the drop-down menu. You may now proceed with the factory reset after you’ve erased all of your accounts from your smartphone.
My Final Thoughts
OurSamsung Galaxy Tabletsare one of the most important things we have nowadays, especially when technology is a big component of our jobs. However, it can experience difficulties from time to time due to a large amount of data or other Galaxy Tab troubles. Fortunately, everything has a remedy now; you only need to follow the appropriate guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
At the same time, press and hold the Power key, the Home key, and the Up Volume key on your keyboard until they all become active. When the Android image appears, press and hold all of the keys at the same time until the image disappears. To select erase data/factory reset, hit the Up Volume key on your keyboard while holding down the Shift key.
What is the best way to restore my Samsungtablet to its factory settings without apassword?
- Check to check that the electronic device has been switched off
- For a few seconds, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together. Continuing to hold down the Volume Up and Power keys until the Android Recoveryscreen appears (about 10-15 seconds), then simultaneously releasing both buttons
- The option to wipe data/reset the device should be selected from the Android Recovery screen. Yes should be selected from the drop-down option.
How do I perform a factory reset on my Samsung without logging into my Google account?
Performing a Hard Reset on Your Samsung Phone What to Do If It’s Locked 1. Take your phone completely off your person’s person. In the same instant, push and hold down on the Power key, together with the Volume Up button and the Home button. As seen in the screenshot below, you will be able to access the Android system recovery menu within a short length of time. 4. From the drop-down option, choose “Delete all user data” and press the Power button a second time to confirm.
How to reset a tablet: iPad, Samsung and more
It is possible to have a variety of reasons for wanting to know how to reset a tablet computer. Perhaps it is acting strangely, freezing, or has become unresponsive altogether. Alternatively, you may choose to sell or give it away, in which case you will need to erase your data. There are several different sorts of resets, and you’ll need to figure out which one is best for you before you begin. See the sections below for an explanation of each, as well as when you’ll need to put each one into action.
Please keep in mind that depending on the generation model you have, some of the button configurations may be different.
Do you require a new tablet?
Are you certain you want an iPad?
How to reset a tablet: Different types of reset
The need to know how to reset a tablet might be triggered by a variety of factors. Perhaps it is behaving strangely, freezing, or becoming unresponsive altogether. Alternatively, you may choose to sell or give it away, in which case you will need to delete all of your information. There are several different sorts of resets, and you’ll need to figure out which one is best for you before proceeding. See the sections below for an explanation of each, as well as when you’ll need to put each one into action.
Followed by instructions on how to reset several models of tablets, including the iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tabs as well as the Kindle Fire and Amazon Fire HD 10.
We’ve included the most frequently used reset procedures below for your convenience.
A new tablet is required. See our recommendations to the finest Android tablets available right now, as well as the best drawing tablets on the market right now. A new iPad, are you sure about it? OuriPad generationslist can help you make sure you acquire the proper one.
For those looking for information on how to reset a tablet that has become unresponsive, doing a hard (or forced) reset may be the best option. It’s no different from a standard restart you’d perform when the device is functioning normally, except that it compels the tablet to respond if it has frozen or is acting strangely in some other manner. If all other methods of resetting your tablet have failed, or if you wish to thoroughly clean your tablet before giving it to someone else or selling it, this is the approach to attempt last.
To quickly go to your tablet, click on one of the buttons below:
- If all other methods of resetting your tablet have failed, or if you want to fully wipe your tablet before giving it to someone else or selling it, this is the last option to consider. Remember to make a backup of your data before beginning the procedure to avoid disappointment (and panic) if you discover that everything has been deleted. To quickly go to your tablet, click on one of the buttons below:.
How to reset a tablet: iPad
(Image courtesy of Apple) Soft reset/restart is the term used here. The Power button located on the top right-hand side of the iPad should be pressed and held down until a slider shows on the screen. 2. Release the Power button and drag the slider across the screen to turn off the iPad. 3. Continue to hold down the Power button until the Apple logo displays on the screen, which will restart the device. Hard reset/forced restart is a term used to describe the process of restarting a computer. 1.
- (Image courtesy of Apple) Reset the system to its default settings.
- Go to ‘Settings”General”Reset”Reset all Content and Settings’ in the ‘General’ section of the menu.
- Look for the pop-up window and choose ‘Erase,’ after which you must input your Apple I.D.
How to reset iPad without a passcode
Make use of iTunes. Begin by launching iTunes on your computer and connecting your cable (leave the other end disconnected). 2. Hold down the Home button on your iPad while connecting it to a computer (keep holding down the Home button until you see an iTunes logo on your screen). 3. A dialogue box will display; select ‘Restore’ to restore the system to its factory defaults. Use Where Can I Find My iPhone? Step 1: Go to the iCloud website and click on the Find My iPhone button. 2. Select ‘All Devices’ from the drop-down menu and then select the iPad you wish to reset.
- To reset the iPad, select ‘Erase iPad’ from the drop-down menu.
How to reset a tablet: Samsung
iTunes is a good option. 1.Start iTunes on your computer and connect your cable (leaving the other end disconnected) to it. When you connect in your iPad, keep holding down the Home button (keep holding down the Home button until you see an iTunes logo on your screen). If you want to restore your computer to factory settings, click on the button labeled “Restore.” Use What Is the Best Way to Track Down My Phone? Step 1: Go to the iCloud website and click on the Find My iPhone option. Choose ‘All Devices’ from the drop-down menu and then choose the iPad you wish to reset.
To reset your iPad, select ‘Erase iPad’ from the drop-down menu.
Link up with an established and trustworthy computing environment Install iTunes on your iPad and connect it to a computer that you have previously used with your device.
2. Select ‘Backup’ from the ‘Summary’ drop-down menu. To restore your backup, follow these steps: 3. Then, in the pop-up menu, select “Restore.”
How to reset a tablet: Kindle
(Image courtesy of Amazon) Reset/restart 1. Press and hold the Power button until a pop-up displays or the screen turns black. 2. Release the Power button. 2. Press and hold the Power button for 40 seconds before releasing it. (Image courtesy of Tech Radar) Reset the system to its default settings. Choose ‘Menu’ from the home screen to open the menu. 2. Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu. To reset your device, go to the menu and select “Reset Device” again.
How to reset a tablet: Amazon Fire
(Image courtesy of Amazon) Soft reset/restart is the term used here. 2. Select ‘OK’ to switch off the device. 3. Press and hold the Power button to turn it back on. Hard reset/forced restart: 1. Press and hold the Power button until the Shutdown dialogue box opens. 1. Press and hold the Power button for 20 seconds before releasing it. 2. Restart the computer by pressing the Power button. (Photo courtesy of Albequerque Libray) Reset the system to its default settings. 1. From the top of the screen, swipe down twice to see the ‘Quick Settings’ option.
Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
Choose ‘Device Options’ and then ‘Reset to Factory Defaults’ from the drop-down menu.
- The best tablets with a stylus pen: These are excellent for sketching and taking notes. The following are the best drawing tablets for animation: Select a tablet that allows you to animate
- The best iPad discounts are as follows: Obtain a fantastic deal on an iPad
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 (T377A) – Reset Device
Execute a soft reset on the device, as well as a factory and alternative master reset. INFORMATIONON HOW TO WATCH AND LEARN
- TURN YOUR DEVICE ON AND OFF: Press and hold the Power/Lock button for a few seconds before selecting Power off. To confirm, choose Power off once again. To turn the device back on, press and hold the Power/Lock button until the screen comes back up on your computer. For those who are having trouble shutting down their devices or finding them unresponsive, press and hold the Power/Lock and Volume down keys for 10 seconds until the device reboots. TO REBOOT YOUR DEVICE, FIRST: If a power cycle does not address your problem, try restarting your device instead. Press and hold the Power/Lock button for a few seconds before selectingRestart. To confirm, selectRestartagain from the menu. You may need to do a Factory data reset if a restart does not cure the problem you are experiencing (Master reset). This will completely wipe out all of the data on your device and return it to its factory settings. Factory data reset your smartphone by swiping down from the notification bar and selecting the Settings icon from the drop-down list. Please keep in mind that a factory data reset will return the device to its original settings. Personal data, preferences, settings, and material like as photographs, ringtones and programs that have been stored to the device will be completely erased when this option is selected. Preserving (backing up) vital data is highly suggested prior to starting. Pick General management, then Reset
- Then select Factory data reset
- Then selectRESET
- Then selectDELETE ALL
- Then selectFinish. The Alternate master reset method should be used if the above-mentioned methods are ineffective in returning the device to its factory settings. Press and hold down the Power/Lock button, Home button, and Volume up button all at the same time while your smartphone is switched off until the Android Recovery screen shows. When the Android Recovery screen opens, press and hold the Volume Down button until the option Wipe data/factory reset is highlighted, then press and hold the Power/Lock button to choose it. Click on Yes until it is highlighted in red, then click on the Power/Lock button to confirm your selection. Make sure the Reboot system now option is highlighted on the Android Recovery screen when it appears again, and then click the Power/Lock button to pick it.
Did you get the help you needed?
Great! We’re delighted to have been of assistance. 0/500 We sincerely apologize if this did not resolve your issue. 0/500
Thanks for your feedback!
To Hard Reset My Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Follow These Steps. While working with your Samsung tablet, you may encounter scenarios in which the device becomes incredibly sluggish and even the loaded applications begin to behave in an unpleasant manner. In the event that you begin to experience this, be prepared by backing up all of your data to a secondary place (maybe on your computer or a removable SD card). Get ready to roll up your sleeves because it’s time to do a hard reset on your iPad. Creating a backup of all of your data and storing it in a secondary location can help to guarantee that you do not lose any crucial information during a hard reset.
How to Perform a Hard Reset on a Samsung Tablet?
- Check to see that the Samsung tablet has been turned off. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time until the device shows the start-up logo. As soon as the Android logo appears, press and hold the buttons for a few seconds to ensure that the device enters the Android system recovery mode. Thewipe data/factory resetoption will appear on the displayed screen when you press theVolume Downbutton (Volume UpandVolume Downbuttons are used to highlight the displayed options on theAndroid system recoveryscreen). As soon as the choice has been highlighted, press and hold the Powerbutton to pick it. (Pressing the Power button when in Android system recovery mode chooses the option that has been highlighted). When you go to the following page, repeatedly click theVolume Downbutton until the Yes – erase all user dataoption is selected. Press and hold the Power button to do a hard reset of the Samsung tablet device, which will also erase the dalvik cache in the process.
Status: This thread is closed to further responses. Status: This thread is closed to further responses.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|W||QuestionFactory reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019?||Android Tablets|
|Solved!Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 wont Factory Reset||Android Tablets||1|
|H||Solved!trouble completing hard reset on samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet||Android Tablets||1|
|E||Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn’t respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery||Android Tablets||1|
|1||Android system recover for Samsung Galaxy Tablet not working is there another way to reset?||Android Tablets||1|
|C||Solved!How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 5||Android Tablets||1|
|T||Solved!Samsung galaxy tab A was stolen. Has my account on it. How can I find?||Android Tablets||1|
|D||how do I get into my samsung galaxy 4 tablet when it keeps asking for a password I dont have?I have done two factory resets bu||Android Tablets||1|
|T||Tab 10.1 not Samsung galaxy won’t turn off or hard reset nothing||Android Tablets||1|
|did factory reset on Samsung Galaxy Tab E, can’t get past the step that says “sign in with google acct previously synced on th||Android Tablets||5|
|E||Factory Reset GTN8000||Android Tablets||1|
|D||Hard reset Samsung Galaxy 3||Android Tablets||1|
|B||I tried reseting my phone Samsung Galaxy Tab t111 to factory mode from the settings menu, after I followed the instructions fr||Android Tablets||1|
|D||After hard reset, my Samsung Galaxy Tab S MT700 came up in Japanese. How do I change to English?||Android Tablets||6|
|P||How do I save data on my samsung galaxy note 10.1 before reset to factory settings||Android Tablets||1|
|M||I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 which will not allow for a factory reset, how do I reset to factory settings?||Android Tablets||3|
|J||is there a reset button on my Samsung galaxy tab||Android Tablets||1|
|J||My Samsung Galaxy tab a is hanged at the logo and wouldn’t factory reset in the recovery mode. What should I do?||Android Tablets||4|
|A||Resetting the samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet||Android Tablets||3|
|R||Can’t choose factory reset on Samsung Galaxy tab 3||Android Tablets||1|
Galaxy Tab S2 Hard Reset – Galaxy Tab S2 Factory Reset, Recovery, Unlock Pattern
The hard reset or factory reset of the Galaxy Tab S2 is required if something goes wrong with it, such as forgetting the password or experiencing delayed charging, Mobile Hang, or a frozen screen, among other things. You must make a backup of your mobile phone before doing a hard reset or factory reset, since this will erase all of the data on your Galaxy Tab S2 mobile phone device.
Before doing a hard reset, be sure you read this article: Everything You Need to Know Before Performing a Hard Reset or Factory Reset.
Galaxy Tab S2Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Galaxy Tab s2
A hard reset will completely erase all of the data stored on the internal storage, including downloads, ringtones, photos, applications, contacts, and video, among other things, and will not restore any of the data. To hard reset your Galaxy Tab S2 smartphone, follow these steps:
- First and foremost, establish a backup of your cell phone. If you have enabled “Anti Theft” on your mobile device, you will need your Google login credentials in order to do a hard reset on your Galaxy Tab S2. Turn off your mobile phone. Now, simultaneously press the Volume Up, Home, and Power keys
- Your screen will display a logo when you have released these keys. Now, hold down the Volume Down key until you see “wipe data / factoryreset” on the screen. After that, hit the Power Key button to pick the previously mentioned choice. Select “Yes — erase all user data” by pressing the Volume Down key a second time. To pick the aforementioned option, press the Power key button on your keyboard. A hard reset will be performed on your Galaxy Tab s2, and the screen will display “Reboot system now.” To restart your cell phone, hit the power button on the side of the device.
Galaxy Tab S2 Soft Reset
- Preserve a copy of your mobile data. If you have enabled “Anti Theft” on your mobile device, you will need your Google login credentials in order to do a hard reset on your Galaxy Tab S2
- Select “Apps” from the “Home” menu by pressing the “Home” button. Make a selection from “SettingsCloud and accounts.” Select “Backup and reset” from the drop-down menu. If you want to select “Back up my data,” slide the slider to the on or off position
- If you want to pick “Restore,” slide the slider to the on or off position. Return to the “Settings” menu once again. Select “ResetFactory data reset” from the drop-down menu. Again, press the “Reset” button. If you have screen lock or Pin activated, you will be required to input that information. Continue by pressing the button. Select “Delete All” from the drop-down menu. It will now do a soft reset on the Galaxy Tab S2 and the mobile device will restart
Specification of Galaxy Tab S2 Mobile
|OS Version||Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) – T810, T815Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) – T813N, T819N|
|Performance||Octa-core (4×1.9 GHz4×1.3 GHz) – T810, T815Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A724×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) – T813N, T819N|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 256 GB|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth – 4.1, A2DP, LE, GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Radio – No, USB-microUSB 2.0|
|Resolution||1536 x 2048 pixels|
|Front Camera||2.1 MP|
|Rear Camera||8 MP|
Hard Reset or Wipe Data with Google Find My Device
Make a copy of your mobile data. For the Galaxy Tab S2 Hard Reset, you will need your Google login credentials if you have “Anti Theft” turned on in your cell phone. Select the “Apps” icon by pressing the “Home” button. “SettingsCloud and accounts.” will appear on the screen. Select “Backup and reset” from the drop-down list. Selecting “Back up my data” or “Restore” is accomplished by adjusting the slider on or off; selecting “Back up my data” is accomplished by adjusting the slider on or off.
Select “ResetFactory data reset” from the drop-down list.
It is necessary to enter your PIN if you have screen lock or pin activated on your device.
“Delete All” should be selected.
- To begin, click on the Google Finds My Device link that is now active. Then, using your Google account credentials, log in
- You will be sent to the “Android Device Manager.” There are two possibilities available to you. Sound effects and the SecureErase Device are played
- Select the “Secure and Erase Device” from the drop-down menu. If you click on it, you will be sent to the next screen. Select “Erase Device” from the drop-down menu. It will display a button that says “Erase Device.” To delete all of your data from your cell phone, simply click on the icon.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools Software
Android Multi Tools can be used if you are able to unlock the Galaxy Tab S2 using Google’s discover my device feature. This program is completely free and may be used to reset and unlock your Galaxy Tab S2 mobile phone. Please follow the steps outlined below in order to make advantage of Android Multi Tools:
- Use Android Multi Tools if you have successfully unlocked your Galaxy Tab S2 via Google Find My Device. This program is completely free and may be used to reset and unlock your Galaxy Tab S2 smartphone. Please follow the steps outlined below in order to utilize Android Multi Tools:
Unlock Galaxy Tab S2 with Google Account
If you wish to unlock your Galaxy Tab S2 using your Google account, then you must follow the steps outlined below:
- In order to do so, you must first have an active internet connection on your Galaxy Tab S2 smartphone. Now, switch on your Galaxy Tab S2 smartphone. Even after several attempts with your password, you are unable to unlock the phone
- Now choose the “Forgot Pattern” option from the drop-down menu. Now, input the credentials for your Google account. Following that, click on the Sign In option. Finally, select a new password, and the Galaxy Tab S2 mobile phone will be unlocked.
Password Recovery Galaxy Tab S2 with Security Questions
Using security questions, you can retrieve the password to your Galaxy Tab S2 mobile phone if you are unable to log in to your device. The following is the method to be followed in order to retrieve your password:
- In order to do so, you must first have an active internet connection on your Galaxy Tab S2 smartphone. Now, switch on your Galaxy Tab S2 smartphone. Even after several attempts with your password, you are unable to unlock the phone
- Now choose the “Forgot Pattern” option from the drop-down menu. Now, select “Answer Questions” from the dropdown menu. If you click on it, you will be sent to the next screen. Answer the security questions correctly, and your Galaxy Tab S2 mobile phone will be unlocked. You may now establish a new password or pattern for your Galaxy Tab S2 tablet.
Reset Galaxy Tab S2 with Code
You may also use codes to hard reset your Galaxy Tab S2 mobile phone. To do a hard reset on your mobile phone, dial the following codes: * * 7780 * * – This Code completely erases all data on the Galaxy Tab S2. *2767*3855– This Code will also reset your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 mobile phone device. Warning: These codes will completely erase all of your data on your mobile phone, including contacts, photos, songs, applications, and settings. Consider your options before utilizing them. Other types of mobile hard resets include: Vivo V7 Hard Reset – Vivo V7 Factory Reset – Vivo V7 Hard Reset Unlock Pattern, Moto g3 Factory Reset, Moto g3 Factory Reset, Moto g3 Recovery, Moto g3 Hard Reset The Samsung Galaxy Tab A may be hard reset in a number of ways, including factory reset, recovery mode, and unlock pattern.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6″ WiFi, how to
To factory reset your Samsung T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 tablet, follow these steps: “Is there WiFi? How to completely erase all info from a SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 “Is there WiFi? How to get around the SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6’s screen lock “Is there WiFi? When using the SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 tablet, how can you restore the defaults? “Is there WiFi? The following instruction will walk you through each step of the process of master reset SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 “WiFi is available.
Check out how to do a hard reset using physical keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings in this tutorial. As a result, your SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 will no longer function properly “Wi-Fi will operate at factory settings, and your Spreadtrum SC8830core will run at peak performance.
- How to perform a factory reset on the Samsung T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 “Where can I get WiFi access? How to completely erase all data from a SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 device “Where can I get WiFi access? On the SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6, how can you get around the screen lock? “Where can I get WiFi access? How to Restore Defaults in the SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 (T560) “Where can I get WiFi access? Each technique of master reset SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 is covered in detail in the following instruction “There’s a wireless network. Learn how to do a hard reset using the physical keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings in this tutorial. This has resulted in your SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 becoming unresponsive “Spreadtrum SC8830core will operate quicker and your WiFi will be as good as new.
Performing a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (P5200 or P5210) is demonstrated in this video. SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 Hard Reset Instructions “Restoration of factory settings – video tutorial SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 Hard Reset Instructions “Bypassing the Pattern Lock on a 3G device is demonstrated in this video. How to Hard Reset a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E – Restore the Tablet Using Recovery Mode – video tutorial WARNING! A Hard Reset will completely wipe off all of your data.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
Performing a Hard Reset on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (P5200 / P5210) – video SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 – Hard Reset Instructions “Restoration of factory settings – visual SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6 – Hard Reset Instructions “Bypassing the Pattern Lock on a 3G device is demonstrated in the video below. How to Hard Reset the SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E – Restore the Tablet Using Recovery Mode – video tutorial WARNING! You will lose all of your data if you perform a Hard Reset. Everything you read about here is something you must undertake entirely at your own risk.
Obviously, this is not effective.
- You’ve forgotten your password
- Constant freezing
- Program crashes on a regular basis
- Touchscreen difficulties
- Inability to hear
- Inability to make or receive calls
- Synchronization issues
- Sound issues
The first method is as follows: The power button on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A10.1 should be depressed to ensure that it is completely switched off. Then release all three keys and wait for the factory reset screen to display. Step 2Press and hold the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons simultaneously until you see the Samsung logo. Choosing “wipe data / factory reset” from the Recovery Mode menu is the third step. To navigate, use the Volume buttons, and to confirm, use the Power button. Choosing ” Yes ” on the following screen and pressing the power button will validate the entire procedure.
- A second method is used.
- Step 3: Select Backupresetand then Reset device from the drop-down menu.
- We will not be held liable for any deleted or lost information.
- Share this page to assist others, and like and follow us on Facebook.
How to reset Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
Hard reset or Recovery mode are both options for restoring data. Your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 is capable of resolving issues that have not been resolved by a standard factory reset in the past. 1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 entirely by pressing the power button. If you are unable to unlock the screen, press and hold the power button for around 20 seconds, at which point the phone will shut off. 2-4 Continue to press the volume down and power keys at the same time for a few seconds.
- 3-When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, press and hold the buttons until they are released.
- If the device menu shows in Chinese characters, please read this page for instructions on how to reset a mobile phone in Chinese.
- 6-After a few seconds, you will be sent back to the previous page, where you may select the option “wipe data / factory reset” with the volume buttons and then hit the power button to proceed.
- Seventh, after completing the process with the volume keys once more, select “reboot system now” and press the power button on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.
- upgradable to 5.1.1.
- Concerning the device: Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 has a screen resolution of 12.2 inches and a screen-to-body ratio of 71.7 percent.
- With an Octa-core CPU (4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A154x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7), a graphics card Mali-T628 MP6, 3 GB of RAM, and internal memory of 32/64 GB, this device is capable of a lot of things.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 is shipped with the Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system, which can be upgraded to Android 5.1.1 with a software update (Lollipop)
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Tablet?- Dr.Fone
Hard reset or Recovery mode are also options for restoring. Problems that have not been resolved by a routine factory reset can be resolved with your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 entirely before continuing. You can switch off your phone if you can’t unlock it by pressing and holding the power button for around 20 seconds. 2-For a few seconds, keep the volume down and power buttons pressed simultaneously. Depending on the Android version used, the power key and the volume key up may be used on some devices to do this.
- 4-Using the volume up and down buttons, navigate through the menu until you reach the “Recovery Mode” option, which you may activate by pressing the power button.
- 5: Press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons to pick the “wipe cache partition” option, then press and hold the Power button to activate the option and erase the mobile cache.
- Onscreen, you’ll see multiple NOes and a YES; using the volume keys, navigate back to the YES and push with the power key to confirm.
- The device will reboot and take several minutes to start while restoring the device to its factory state and optimizing the applications pre-installed in the system Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)|
- Specifically, about the device: Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 has a screen resolution of 12.2 inches and a screen-to-body ratio of 71.7 percent.
- It is equipped with an Octa-core CPU (4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A154x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7), a Mali-T628 MP6 graphics card, 3 GB of RAM memory, and 32/64 GB of internal memory.
Dr.Fone – Android Data BackupResotre
Backup and restore Android data in a variety of ways.
- With a single click, you may backup selected Android data to your PC. Any Android smartphone may be used to preview and recover backups. More than 8000 Android devices are supported. The backup, export, and restore processes do not result in any data loss.
It has been downloaded by 3981454 users. Following the successful installation of the program, you can activate it to be greeted with the welcome screen shown below. Choose the “Data BackupRestore” option from among all of the other available options. Upon clicking the link in the second paragraph, another interface would be displayed to greet you. You will be prompted to connect your Galaxy Tab to the system at this point. Make sure, however, that you have activated the “USB Debugging” option on your device before connecting it to your computer.
- It would be recognized by the program in a couple of seconds if it was done correctly.
- For example, you may simply create a backup of your films, images, contacts, and other important data.
- Before clicking on the “Backup” button, you have the option to check or uncheck it.
- It will begin taking a backup of your data and will also display the status of the backup on the screen in real time.
- The interface will notify you as soon as it has been completed successfully.
You may also take a peek at your data by selecting “View the backup” from the drop-down menu. It’s actually as straightforward as it appears to be. After you have created a backup of your data, you may go to the next section to discover how to reset your Samsung tablet.
Part 2: Factory Reset Samsung Tablet with Key Combination
One of the most straightforward methods of resetting a Samsung tablet is to go to the “Settings” menu and restore the device to its factory settings. However, there are occasions when the gadget becomes unresponsive or does not appear to be functioning properly. This is where you may use key combinations to help you reset the device by activating its recovery mode. To do so, press the following keys: If you want to do a Samsung tablet reset using key combinations, please follow these simple instructions: 1.
- This may be accomplished by holding down the power button for an extended period of time.
- To activate recovery mode, press and hold the power and volume up buttons at the same time for several seconds.
- Additionally, in some models, rather of pushing the volume up button, you may be required to press the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
- The tablet will vibrate once more while the recovery mode is being activated.
- Choose “Wipe data/factory reset” from among the available options, and then press the Power button to confirm your selection.
- To begin the reset process, just choose “Yes – remove all user data” from the drop-down menu.
- Later on, you can simply click the “Reboot system immediately” option to restart your tablet and it will begin working again.
- Despite this, there are occasions when the gadget becomes frozen and is unable to be reset.
Part 3: Reset Samsung Tablet which is Frozen
If your Samsung tablet becomes unresponsive or freezes, you may easily resolve the issue by resetting the device to its factory settings. By using the necessary key combinations and activating the recovery mode, you may always make an attempt to recover your data. However, if your gadget becomes entirely unresponsive, it is possible that it will become completely unresponsive. In these instances, you may simply remove the battery and re-insert it after a short period of time. If the problem continues, you may also try using the Android Device Manager to troubleshoot it.
Starting with Android Device Manager, log in with your Google credentials (see step one).
Choose your Galaxy tablet by simply changing the device from the drop-down menu.
You would be presented with the options “Erase device” and “Wipe device.” Simply clicking on it will allow you to reset your Samsung tablet without encountering any difficulties.
Simply choose “Erase” from the drop-down menu and wait for a few moments as the device manager resets your tablet.
We are certain that after following these instructions, you will be able to do a Samsung tablet reset without encountering any difficulties. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please let us know in the comments section below.