- 1 Watch YouTube TV on your TV
- 2 Cast YouTube TV
- 3 Supported devices
- 4 Play YouTube TV using Google Home
- 5 Watch with our TV app
- 6 Chromecast with Google TV
- 7 LG TVs
- 8 Fire TV
- 9 Vizio SmartCast
- 10 TiVo Stream 4K
- 11 Xfinity Flex and XClass TVs
- 12 Use our TV app
- 13 Sign out of YouTube TV
- 14 Sign up for an add-on network using your TV device
- 15 Troubleshooting
- 16 How to get YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
- 17 How to install YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
- 18 How to activate YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
- 19 How to cast YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
- 20 Related Questions-
- 21 Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs made before 2016
- 22 How to Stream YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
- 23 YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
- 24 How to Download YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
- 25 How to Use YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV: Older versions
- 26 Frequently Asked Questions
- 27 How to Download YouTube on Your Samsung TV
- 28 Downloading YouTube
- 29 YouTubeOlder Samsung TV Models
- 30 YouTube TV AppSamsung TV
- 31 YouTube Easy Access on Your Samsung TV
- 32 Which devices can I watch YouTube TV on?
- 33 Fix Youtube TV Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- 34 Why is my YouTube TV not working on my Samsung Smart TV?
- 34.1 How Do I Fix Youtube TV Crashing, Freezing, Buffering on Samsung TV?
- 34.2 Is Your Samsung TV Compatible With Youtube TV App?
- 35 Fix: Youtube App not Launching in Samsung TV
- 36 What Prevents the Youtube App From Launching in Samsung TVs?
- 37 Solution 1: Relaunching the app
- 38 Solution 2: Reinitializing the Cache
- 39 Solution 3: Reset TV to Default Settings
- 40 Solution 4: Reinstall YouTube
- 41 Solution 5: Correcting Time
- 42 YouTube TV app now available for Samsung and LG smart TVs
- 43 How to Watch YouTube on TV
- 44 Video
- 45 About This Article
- 46 Is this article up to date?
Watch YouTube TV on your TV
Peer-to-peer In addition to being able to locate and connect with nearby devices, Wi-Fi Direct (also known as peer-to-peer or P2P) allows your application to interact with them from a distance that is larger than that of Bluetooth. P2P APIs for WiFi allow programs to connect to nearby devices without the need to initially establish a connection with the devices in their vicinity.
Cast YouTube TV
Watch YouTube TV on your television by casting or streaming it from a mobile device or a computer into the set-top box.
Stream YouTube TV to your television using the following methods:
- Connect your television and YouTube by utilizing the following methods –
- Please keep in mind that if you’re using a first-generation Chromecast, you may notice a greater number of error messages. Additionally, it may take up to 30 seconds to open.
Find out how to set up a Chromecast and other devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in this tutorial. Configure and make use of your gadget Following these steps, you may cast to your television from your mobile device or computer:
- Connect your mobile device or computer, as well as your streaming device, to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC. Make use of your mobile device or PC to access YouTube TV. Castor AirPlay may be found in the upper right corner. Choose a device from the list.
- YouTube TV will become available. If you’re watching a video, it should instantly begin playing on your television
- Otherwise, press “Play.”
- Make use of your mobile device or computer to operate YouTube TV on your television.
Note: If your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or later, you’ll need to grant YouTube permission to connect to streaming devices on your local network, such as your TV, in order to cast to your TV. For more information, see the YouTube Help Center. Find out how to do it.
Play YouTube TV using Google Home
On some devices, you can watch YouTube TV right from the YouTube app, which is a nice convenience. To accomplish this, first ensure that the YouTube application has been downloaded into your device. Please keep in mind that this is only compatible with specific devices at this time. We’ll continue to spread this to as many different devices as we can over the next few months.
- Open the YouTube application on your mobile device. YouTube TV may be found by scrolling down to the bottom of the left-side navigation bar. To launch the YouTube TV application, choose it from the menu.
- If this is your first time seeing YouTube TV, you’ll need to sign up for an account.
Watch with our TV app
Check out this page to find which Smart TVs and media devices can be used to watch YouTube TV in your home. Instructions on how to set up YouTube TV on certain popular devices may be found further down this page.
Chromecast with Google TV
- If you haven’t done so previously, sign up for YouTube TV. Start your Chromecast by connecting it to a Google TV device. Please keep in mind that YouTube TV will be pre-installed. If it has been deleted, proceed to step 3
- Otherwise, stop here. Navigate to theAppstab
- Look for YouTube TV and download the YouTube TV application.
Android TV is a television that runs on Android operating system.
- The Android TV is a device that runs on Android operating system.
Xbox consolesYouTube TV is available on the following Xbox devices: Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One. It is also accessible on the following Xbox devices: Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox One S.
- Become a subscriber to YouTube TV. If you haven’t already, please do so. Please keep in mind that you cannot presently join up for our TV app, but you may do so in other places, such as the YouTube TV mobile app. Go to the Xbox app store on your Xbox console and download the YouTube TV app on your device.
Playstation devices are electronic gaming consoles. To download and install the YouTube TV application, follow these steps:
- Gaming consoles (PlayStation) To download and install the YouTube TV application, follow these instructions:
To delete the YouTube TV application, follow these steps:
- Open the PlayStation home screen and select “TVVideo” from the drop-down menu
- In the applications area, draw attention to the YouTube TV application. The “Option” button on your controller should be pressed. Select Delete from the drop-down menu. SelectOK
TELEVISION FROM SAMSUNG
- Become a subscriber to YouTube TV. you should, if you haven’t already
- Then, using the remote control for your device, press the home button
- Choose “Applications” from the drop-down menu to display a list of recommended apps
- YouTube TV may be found in the list of suggested applications. Save the app to your home screen so that you can access it quickly
Note: To ensure that you can access YouTube TV, make sure that the firmware on your television is up to current.
- Become a subscriber to YouTube TV. you should, if you haven’t already
- Then, using the remote control for your device, press the home button
- Go to the LG Content Store to find out more. Search for “YouTube TV” in the LG Content Store and download the YouTube TV app to your TV from the results. Save the app to your home screen so that you can access it quickly
Note: To ensure that you can access YouTube TV, make sure that the firmware on your television is up to current. Apple TV is a streaming device that allows you to watch movies and television shows on your computer or mobile device.
- Become a subscriber to YouTube TV. you should, if you haven’t already
- Open the App Store app on your Apple TV by selecting it from the Home screen. Look for the phrase “YouTube TV.” Install the YouTube TV application
- Become a subscriber to YouTube TV. you should, if you haven’t already
- Activate your Amazon Fire TV device
- YouTube TV may be found by searching for “YouTube TV.” The YouTube TV app can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Become a subscriber to YouTube TV. you should, if you haven’t already
- Visit your SmartCast home screen to see all of the apps that are currently accessible in the app row
TiVo Stream 4K
- Become a subscriber to YouTube TV. you should, if you haven’t already
- Apps may be found on the home screen by selecting them. Open the Google Play Store and type in “YouTube TV” to find it. Alternatively, you may use the Google Assistant to conduct a voice search for YouTube TV. Installing the YouTube TV application is as simple as selecting it from the list.
Xfinity Flex and XClass TVs
- Become a subscriber to YouTube TV. you should, if you haven’t already
- Navigate to the “Apps” section of the screen. To get a complete list of applications, select “View all.” YouTube TV may be found in the list of available applications. Installing the YouTube TV application is as simple as selecting it from the list.
Use our TV app
Become a subscriber to YouTube Television. to start if you haven’t done so yet Go to the “Apps” section of the screen. To get a complete list of applications, select “View all.” You’ll find YouTube TV in the list of available apps. The YouTube TV application may be downloaded by selecting it from the list.
- Open the YouTube TV application on your television
- Enter the URL totv.youtube.com/start on a PC or mobile device. Go to tv.youtube.com/start and enter the activation code that was presented on your TV. Choose the YouTube TV Base Plan account that is connected with your YouTube TV subscription. ClickAllow. You may now begin viewing television on your home theater system.
Sign out of YouTube TV
Turn on your television and launch the YouTube TV application. Open the URL totv.youtube.com/start on a PC or mobile device. Go to attv.youtube.com/start and enter the activation code that was presented on your TV. Identify the YouTube TV Base Plan account that you want to use. ClickAllow.
Starting immediately, you can begin watching television.
- Sign out of YouTube TV by opening the app, selecting your profile photo, and clicking Sign Out.
Please keep in mind that doing this action will sign you out of YouTube TV for all accounts associated with this device. To continue enjoying YouTube TV on this device, you’ll need to sign in once more. To sign out of a single account, follow these steps:
- Launch the YouTube TV application
- Choose a photo for your profile
- Click onSwitchaccount
- Then click onRemoveunder the account you’d like to remove yourself from.
For devices that you no longer have access to, you can use the following steps to sign out of YouTube TV:
- Remove access to YouTube TV by going to and scrolling down to “YouTube TV.”
Play YouTube TV with the use of your device’s remote. When using our TV app, you may utilize the remote control on your smartphone to pick shows and control video playback. You can use your remote control to do the following:
- Use your device’s controller to watch YouTube TV. Selecting shows and controlling video playing in our TV app may be done with the help of your device’s remote control. Using your remote control, you may perform the following tasks:
Sign up for an add-on network using your TV device
Use the remote control on your device to watch YouTube TV. In our TV app, you may use the remote control on your device to pick shows and control video playback. Use your remote control to do the following:
- By going to the add-on networkPurchase on your TV device, you may purchase with an one click.
- Please keep in mind that in order to complete this operation, you must first ensure that you have enabled “quick purchases” on YouTube.
- Make use of a second device to finish the transaction. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Please keep in mind that the second device must be either a web browser or a mobile device.
If you have not selected the option to enable “rapid purchases” on YouTube, you will need to purchase the add-on network using a second device:
- Using your television device, look for the add-on network or channel
- Then Choose the add-thumbnail on’s from the drop-down menu. Follow the on-screen directions to navigate to a certain URL on a second device.
- Please keep in mind that you will need to accomplish this using a web browser or a mobile device.
- Return to your living room gadget and press the “Done” button.
- You must first opt in to “fast purchases” on YouTube in order to make a purchase utilizing the one-click approach. Turning on “fast purchases” will ensure that any device to which you are logged in will be able to make YouTube purchases without the need for further authentication. Please see this page for complete information on how to enable “quick purchases.”
If you’re having difficulties using YouTube TV, you may try these troubleshooting techniques or give feedback to the YouTube support team. Tipstricks:
- If you’re a member of a family group, you can swap accounts simply logging out of one account and back in to another. YouTube TV is also available on a variety of different devices and platforms, such as your phone and computer.
Was this information useful? What can we do to make it better?
How to get YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
YouTube TV is one of the most popular video streaming services, and it provides members with access to TV stations as well as on-demand entertainment. Subscription levels provide access to more than 80 channels, including local channels, regional sports networks, and the nation’s most popular cable networks. YouTube TV provides two membership options that cost around $49.99 per month (with advertisements) and $64.99 per month (excluding advertisements) (ads free). This article will walk you through the process of installing and using YouTube TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
- With a single membership plan, you may establish up to six distinct accounts. Premium subscriptions provide access to more than 60 popular channels
- However, certain channels are not available. It also supports video resolutions up to 4K. Everyone who subscribes will have access to limitless cloud DVR storage, allowing them to record as much as they wish. Compatibility with the vast majority of streaming devices
Also see: How to watch YouTube videos on a Samsung TV.
How to install YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
To begin, ensure that your device is linked to a Wi-Fi network. Step 2: Tap thesmart hub buttonon your Samsung TV remote to bring up themenu choice on your television screen. Step 3: –Now locate the applications option on the menu bar and click on it to activate it. To find the YouTube TV applications on your Samsung device, go to the Samsung store or click on the magnifying glass icon in the top bar of your screen. Step 5: –In the search area, type inYouTube TV and hit enter. Then, from the list of suggested apps, pick the YouTube TV application.
Step 8: –After the installation is complete, a notification bar will appear on your television screen.
Step 10: –At this point, click on theopen button.
How to activate YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Step 11: –Click on theSign-in option to complete the process. Step 12: –A code will be shown on your television screen. To complete Step 13, go to www.youtube.com/activate on your mobile device or PC browser. To complete Step 14, enter your displayedcode into the appropriate area and click on theNext button.
In order to finish the activation procedure, log in using your account credentials now. 16th Step: –Once the activation procedure has been completed, your television will automatically refresh its screen. Step 17: –You should now be able to view YouTube TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to cast YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
A Google Chromecast as well as a secondary device are required for casting (Smart Phone and Computer). The majority of Samsung Smart TVs are compatible with Google Chromecast; the next steps will go through the specifics in more depth.
Step 1: –Connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port on your Samsung Smart TV using the included cable. Second, your Chromecast and smartphone must both be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order for this to work. Install the newest version of the Google Home app from the Google Play or App Store, as described in Step 3 above. Fourth, launch the Google Home app, which will automatically search for any nearby devices that may be used for casting. In Step 5, you will need to choose your device from the list that appears after it has been identified.
Go back to the Play Store or App Store and download and install the YouTube TV application once more.
YouTube TV may be accessed by logging in with your account credentials in Step 9.
In order to use your Chromecast and PC together, you must first connect them to the same Wi-Fi network. Step 2: –Start the Google Chrome web browser on your computer and surf the web. Step 3: –Go to the website www.tv.youtube.com and sign up for an account. Step 4: –Place your cursor over the right mouse button on the screen. The fifth step is to select thecast. In Step 6, click on your device’s name when it appears in the drop-down menu. Step 7: –Click on the Sources button. To complete Step 8, just select theCast tab only option from the drop-down menu.
Decide on the type of content you want to see in Step 10.
YouTube TV is compatible with a wide range of devices, including the following:
- Samsung Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, iOS, and Android are all options.
Total available channels on YouTube TV subscription plan?
The YouTube TV subscription plan includes more than 60 channels, including: ABC, ABC News Live, ACC Network, ACC Network Extra, AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BBC World News, BET, Big Ten Network, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CBS, CBS Sports Network, Cheddar, Cheddar Big News, Chiller, CNN, Comedy Central, Comet TV, Cozi TV, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Discovery Channel, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, E
YouTube TV is not supporting Samsung Smart TV?
There might be a variety of explanations for this-
- YouTube TV is only compatible with models from 2016 and after. It is exclusively accessible in the United States
- Third-party applications may be incompatible with YouTube TV applications. Disable virtual private networks (VPNs) and any proxy applications.
Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs made before 2016
The Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TVs has been made available for download. It specifies that it is for vehicles from 2016 to 2017. Is it possible that Samsung may create an app for older televisions? My television set was acquired in 2016. I was unable to update to the app. According to the manufacturer, my model UN32J5205AFXZA was manufactured in 2015. Unfortunately, as previously said, we are unable to guess. As ridiculous as it may sound, we won’t know anything about it unless you tell us.
- Please keep in mind that notice emails are sent to a DO NOT REPLY address; in order to respond, you must first check in to the community website.
- If there isn’t a specific release date for the Youtube TV app for Samsung Smart TV 2015 models, when may we expect it?
- As ridiculous as it may sound, we won’t know anything about it unless you tell us.
- Please keep in mind that notice emails are sent to a DO NOT REPLY address; in order to respond, you must first check in to the community website.
- YouTube TV is something I recently purchased.
- When I have to play material on my phone and then cast it to my TV, I have to have my phone turned on in order to watch television.
- Is there any news on when this will be completed?
Despite the fact that my Samsung television was manufactured in 2015, the app is still not available.
Here is the most effective solution: If you purchase an LG TV, you will not believe the difference in SPEED, CONVENIENCE, and the YouTube TV APP that you will experience.
My wife will not watch television on her cell phone or on her computer, and neither will I.
You’re obliging me to use Apple TV in my houses in the future and to avoid Samsung TVs in the future (plural).
If you do that, all of your problems will disappear.
Unfortunately, I started with a couple Samsung 4k TVs before YouTube TV was even a thing, but I will be switching to a different brand for my future TV purchases (and other products). Wishing you the best of success with your proprietary platform in the present environment.
How to Stream YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
YouTube TV is another YouTube subsidiary that provides live television and on-demand video content. It is a service that requires a monthly membership. A subscription to YouTube TV costs $49.99 per month, while a subscription to YouTube TV premium costs $64.99 per month (ad-free). YouTube TV provides access to more than 85 live television stations, and the app is officially accessible on the majority of platforms. Furthermore, it is accessible on the majority of the top-selling smart TVs, including those from Samsung, LG, Hisense, Sony, Vizio, Sharp, and others.
YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TVs are available in a variety of sizes and configurations. They have televisions running the Tizen operating system, televisions running the Orsay operating system, and so forth. As a result, we must know the model of the television in order to determine if YouTube TV is available for download or not. Orsay hasn’t seen much development in recent years. On the Android TV side of things, we can download applications from the Google Play Store. However, the majority of smart TVs do not have a separate App Store.
Despite the fact that Samsung Smart TVs are equipped with the Smart Hub, which allows us to access all of the specialised applications for our smart TVs.
Upgrade your Samsung Smart TV to the latest version before proceeding with the instructions.
How to Download YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TVs are equipped with a Smart Hub, which houses the Apps section, among other features. This is analogous to the app store on a Samsung smart television. As a result of this, please follow the instructions below to install YouTube TV on your Samsung Smart TV. 1). Start by turning on your Samsung Smart TV. Also, make sure it is connected to the internet. 2) Then, using the Samsung TV remote, push the Smart Hub button twice. 3). Now choose and launch the App from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Apps screen, the Searchicon may be found in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- 8)On the app installation screen, select Download from the drop-down menu.
- After the software has been downloaded and installed, launch YouTube TV on your Samsung TV.
- YouTube TV should be turned on.
- Open the YouTube TV app and choose AccountsSign in from the drop-down menu. Open up your phone or computer and navigate to the YouTube TV activation website. Now, in the text field given, type in the code that was shown on the television. Then press the Next button. Please log in using your account credentials to continue. The YouTube TV application on your Samsung TV will now refresh, and your material will begin to load.
How to Use YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV: Older versions
The approach outlined above will be valid only for television models manufactured in 2016 and after. However, we are unable to download any apps for devices that were manufactured prior to 2016. As a result, we may have to resort to the casting option.
Using our smartphone or computer, we may stream YouTube TV directly to our Samsung TV. That would need the use of a Chromecast device. No worries, because the majority of the newly announced Smart TVs include built-in Chromecast or casting capabilities. (See table below.)
YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV: Cast from Smartphone
Chromecast compatibility has been added to the YouTube applications for Android and iOS devices. The only thing you have to do is launch the app and begin streaming. 1st, make certain that your Chromecast device and your smartphone are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. The second step is to download and log in to the YouTube TVapp on your Android or iOS mobile device. Play any of your favorite stuff that you wish to cast into the world in step 3. 4). Select theCasticon icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Select aChromecastdevice from the list of available devices on your computer.
YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV: Cast from PC
If you want to cast YouTube TV to your Samsung Smart TV from a PC, you must do it using the Google Chrome browser. 1) Make sure that your Chromecast device and your computer (Windows or Mac) are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. 2) Launch the Chrome web browser and navigate to the YouTube TV page. 3).Right-click on the screen and select theCast option from the context menu. Casting YouTube TV from a PC4 is possible. Your computer will do a search for all of the accessible devices. 5).
Google Chrome – Open in a new tab 6).
The contents of YouTube TV will now be broadcasted on your Samsung Smart TV via a cast function.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to watch YouTube TV on my Samsung Smart TV? Selected Samsung Smart TV models are equipped with the app, which is free to download. To use the app on the other devices, you may cast it from your smartphone or your computer. 2. Why am I unable to install the YouTube TV application on my Samsung Smart TV? An earlier version of the YouTube TV app is not accessible for older Samsung TV. The app is only available for new models at this time.
How to Download YouTube on Your Samsung TV
1. Is it possible to watch YouTube TV on my Samsung smart TV? Selected Samsung Smart TV devices are compatible with the app, which is currently in beta. You may cast the app from your smartphone or computer to the other models. How come the YouTube TV app isn’t working on my Samsung Smart TV? 2. In addition, the YouTube TV app is not accessible for older Samsung televisions. Only new models are receiving the app update.
If you have a current Samsung Smart TV model, you may download YouTube videos using the remote control that comes with the TV. However, before you begin, double-check that your Samsung account is active and ready to be used. If you haven’t already, go to this page and follow the steps to get started. Once you’ve finished, make sure you’ve logged into your Samsung account and then proceed as follows: 1.
- Simply hit the “Home” button on your Samsung remote control. Locate the “Apps” tab by using the left directional button on your keyboard. Select the button on your remote control that is located in the center of your directional pad (the “select” button). You’ll see a screen with a list of all the apps that are accessible for download. You may either use the directional buttons to search for YouTube or type the URL into the search box. After you’ve picked YouTube, you’ll be presented with another screen. Using your remote, highlight and pick “Install” from the menu
- Once the app has finished installing on your TV, you’ll be given the choice to either “Open” or “Close” the app. Alternatively, you may select “Add to Home.”
There is no reason why you cannot repeat this procedure with every other app that you wish to download on your Samsung TV. And if you happen to mistakenly remove any of them, all you have to do is repeat the process described above.
Additionally, staying connected into your Samsung account will allow you to download Samsung TV apps more quickly. However, if you aren’t, simply make sure that you don’t lose track of your password.
YouTubeOlder Samsung TV Models
According to a recent announcement, the current version of the YouTube app will no longer be supported with smart TVs that were manufactured prior to 2013. This covers Samsung Smart TVs, among other things. Having an older Smart Samsung TV or a Samsung LCD that does not support smart technology, does this imply you will be unable to access YouTube on your television? This is not always the case. What you could do is get a Chromecast device, which you could then use to cast YouTube and other apps to your Samsung television.
Using Chromecast, you may even mirror the screen of your mobile device.
All of these alternatives, however, need an upfront financial expenditure.
YouTube TV AppSamsung TV
If you’re a subscriber to YouTube TV, it’s likely that you’d like to be able to watch all of the fantastic material on your Samsung television as well. Nothing more than following the same methods you would use to download any other app on your Samsung TV will be required of you. Locate the YouTube TV application and install it, as well as adding it to your homescreen. When you first use the YouTube TV app, you’ll be prompted if you want to “Try it Free” or if you already have a YouTube account.
It will next be necessary to go into your Google account and input the code displayed on your Samsung television.
If you already have a YouTube TV account, this is where the procedure comes to a close for you.
Once you’ve completed the setup of YouTube TV, you may peruse the channel list using either your remote or the YouTube TV app for Android and iOS.
YouTube Easy Access on Your Samsung TV
It’s difficult to picture a smart TV or mobile device without the YouTube app installed on it. It’s one of the more established streaming applications available. As a result, if it isn’t already installed on your new television, it will come as a surprise. However, if you purchased an old television, this is conceivable, as is the case if you mistakenly erased it. Fortunately, setting up YouTube and YouTube TV is a straightforward process. It’s also possible to watch YouTube videos without having to own a smart Samsung TV, if you so desire.
Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
How to Download Netflix on a Samsung TV
Live television without the use of a cable connection. There is no need for a cable box. Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, NFL Network, ESPN, AMC, Univision, HGTV, TNT, and others, as well as your local news and sports stations, on your computer or on your mobile device (iOS or Android). See it on your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV, or gaming console, as well as on a big screen through Google Chromecast, Roku playerTV, or Apple TV. Watch on any device that has a web browser.
- Each recording will be kept for a period of nine months.
- The login, suggestions, and DVR are all unique to each individual.
- Begin your risk-free trial today.
- ABC, CBS, FOX, NFL Network, NBC, PBS, and more networks are available.
ENTERTAINMENTLIFESTYLE HGTV, Motor Trend, MTV, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild (in Spanish), Oxygen (in Spanish), Paramount Network (in Spanish), Pop (in Spanish), Smithsonian Channel (in Spanish), SundanceTV (in Spanish), TBS (in Spanish), TCM (in Spanish), TNT (in Spanish), Travel Channel (in Spanish), USA (in Spanish), VH1 (in Spanish), WE tv (in Spanish), YouTube Originals (in Spanish), and others.
KIDS Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, PBS Kids, and Universal Kids are just a few of the channels available.
A monthly fee is required for sports and premium networks such as our Sports Plus add-on, which includes 20+ channels and is now available with 20+ channels included; HBO Max; SHOWTIME; STARZ and others.
If you require further information, please see our Help Center.
Terms of service for premium subscriptions are available at tv.youtube.com/tv/paidterms. YouTube’s privacy statement is available at tv.youtube.com/tv/privacy Now is the time to enjoy live television without the need for a cable subscription!
Which devices can I watch YouTube TV on?
YouTube TV is available on a wide range of devices that are supported by the service. Our objective is to make it possible for you to watch YouTube TV from any location, on any device, and on any platform, and we’re always striving to make this possible. Smartphones and tablets that run Android L or later are eligible. iPhones and iPads running iOS 10 or later are supported. By searching for “YouTube TV” in your device’s app store, you may obtain the YouTube TV application. Visit tv.youtube.com/ to watch straight on the web.
On certain devices, you may install the YouTube TV app by searching for “YouTube TV” in the device’s application store.
Please see below for further information.
- Watch on televisions equipped with streaming media players, smart televisions, and gaming consoles:
On certain devices, you may install the YouTube TV app by searching for “YouTube TV” in the device’s application store. The devices that are supported include a variety of Amazon Fire TV devices, Roku players and televisions, the Apple TV and Apple TV 4K, Vizio SmartCast televisions, SamsungLG smart televisions, HiSense televisions, the Xbox One, and more. The YouTube TV app may be streamed to your television through Google Chromecast, televisions that have Chromecast integrated in such as Android TV, AirPlay for Apple TV, or Google Smart Displays.
Fix Youtube TV Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
Recently, a large number of users have switched from alternative streaming services to YouTube TV. Youtube tv offers a decent selection of live channels as well as movies and television series on demand, with a total of 65 available. However, YouTube TV, like any other streaming provider, has its drawbacks. In recent weeks, several Samsung smart tv users have stated that their YouTube tv is crashing or buffering, or that it is not loading, or that it is giving them a dark screen. If you’re having trouble using the YouTube TV app on your Samsung television, this article might assist you in resolving the issue of YouTube TV not functioning on Samsung smart television.
Why is my YouTube TV not working on my Samsung Smart TV?
The following are some of the reasons that you may experience difficulties while watching YouTube TV on your Samsung smart television:
- Youtube downtime: If YouTube is down, you may experience difficulties viewing YouTube TV on your Samsung smart television. Unpredictable malfunction: A momentary fault might potentially create problems while watching YouTube TV on your smart television. Incompatible app or outdated system firmware: Incompatible app or outdated system firmware might create issues while streaming YouTube tv content on Samsung smart tv. Problems with your internet connection: Using the YouTube TV app on your Samsung television may be difficult if your internet connection is slow. A TV’s incompatibility with the YouTube TV application might cause problems when using the application.
How Do I Fix Youtube TV Crashing, Freezing, Buffering on Samsung TV?
To Determine If YouTube TV Is Down, When youtube tv is unavailable, you may experience difficulties. Downdetector is a website that may be used to check for a YouTube TV outage. You’ll be able to see the current status of the YouTube TV outage right here. If youtube tv is unavailable, you will need to wait for the company to resolve the problem.
Then and only then will you be able to watch videos on YouTube TV and other platforms. If you want to find out if YouTube TV is down, you can either contact them directly or check their Twitter page. It is possible to locate tweets linked to the YouTube TV outage on Twitter.
Is Your Samsung TV Compatible With Youtube TV App?
If you’re having trouble getting YouTube TV to work on your Samsung smart television, check to see if your television is compatible with YouTube TV. According to the YouTube TV help website, youtube tv is only supported on Samsung tv models from 2016 and later years. As a result, if you’re using an older Samsung television, you won’t be able to watch YouTube TV on your Samsung television. You can try utilizing a streaming stick, such as a Roku or a Firestick, to resolve the problem. This might assist you in streaming YouTube TV on Samsung TVs that were manufactured prior to 2016.
You can find out how fast your internet is by visiting speedtest.net.
Additionally, you might try relocating your router closer to your Samsung television in order to improve wifi speed.
Hbo Max Not Working on Samsung Smart TV, which is related:
Power Cycle Your Samsung TV
To reset your Samsung smart tv, press and hold the power button on your remote control for a few seconds until it restarts itself. Once your Samsung television has been restarted, press and hold the power button on your remote control. Check to see whether the issue has been resolved by watching YouTube TV and if it has not. If this does not work, try power cycling your smart television by following the procedures outlined below.
- Firstly, unplug your Samsung smart television from the power socket. For around 15-20 seconds, press and hold the physical power button on your smart tv. After that, you should wait for 10-15 minutes. Connect your smart TV to the internet and turn it on
To test whether you are still experiencing troubles while streaming video on YouTube TV, run the application and see whether you are still experiencing issues.
Power Cycle Your Network Device
Power cycling your Samsung television may not be enough to resolve the issue; instead, consider resetting your network equipment. Please follow the instructions below to power cycle your wifi and router:
- Remove your router’s power cord from the wall outlet. After that, you should wait 5-10 minutes. Connect your router to an electrical outlet and turn it on
- Connect your Samsung television to the internet using WiFi
Start youtube tv and see whether you’re still having problems streaming on youtube tv or if the problem has been resolved. Relative:How to solve Amazon Prime video not working on a Samsung TV
Reinstall Youtube TV on Samsung TV
If the YouTube TV app is crashing, freezing, or displaying a black screen, you may have a problem with your internet connection. Then reinstalling the YouTube TV app on your Samsung television may be of assistance. The instructions below will guide you through the process of reinstalling the YouTube TV app on your Samsung television:
- Make your way to the home screen and pick applications
- Select the settings icon from the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- And then Choose the YouTube TV app from the drop-down menu. To uninstall the YouTube TV application, select the Delete option. Holding down the power button for a few seconds will restart your Samsung television. Now, navigate to the applications section. See if there is a YouTube TV app available and download it to your computer. It is necessary to pick reinstall rather than delete when reinstalling the YouTube TV application on your Samsung television if YouTube TV is the default application on your Samsung television.
Now that the app has been reinstalled, launch YouTube TV and try streaming something. Check to see whether the problem has been resolved on your Samsung television. Restart your Samsung television after closing the YouTube TV app and reopening the app if necessary. This reopening of the YouTube TV application might assist you in resolving streaming troubles on your smart television.
Update Your Samsung Smart TV Firmware
An out-of-date Samsung television firmware might create problems while streaming videos from the YouTube TV app.
First, if you haven’t already, try upgrading the firmware on your Samsung smart television by following the instructions outlined below:
- Navigate to the configurations
- Now select the support option from the menu bar. Select the software update option from the menu bar. Select the option to “update now”
Once your Samsung television has been updated to the most recent version, check to see if the difficulties with the YouTube TV app have been rectified or not. If the problem continues, you may want to try resetting your Samsung smart tv hub device. Disney Plus not functioning on a Samsung television is related to:
Reset Smart Hub
If you’re still having trouble streaming YouTube TV content on your smart tv, restarting your TV smart hub may be able to assist you out. Please keep in mind that following a reset, all of your unique settings will be gone. The instructions below will guide you through the process of resetting the smart hub on your Samsung television:
- Navigate to the settings menu on your Samsung television
- Then pick the support option. Choosing the self-diagnosis option
- You may now reset the smart hub from this location. To reset the smart hub, you must now input your pin. The default pin for a Samsung smart television is 0000
- However, you may change it.
After you’ve reset the smart hub on your Samsung television, open the YouTube TV app and sign in with your YouTube account. You will now be able to view YouTube TV without experiencing any difficulties.
Contact Youtube TV or Samsung
If, despite your efforts, your YouTube TV is still not functioning on your smart television, you may try contacting the YouTube TV staff. If you are experiencing difficulties watching YouTube TV, you may contact the YouTube TV team or the Samsung team for assistance. If you found this piece useful, please consider spreading the word about it by sharing it on your social media accounts. Also see our post on how to solve hulu not functioning on smart tv for more information.
Fix: Youtube App not Launching in Samsung TV
Samsung offers an excellent selection of televisions and wall panels with resolutions ranging from 4K to 8K. Many extra “smart” capabilities, such as Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity, are also available. Samsung preloads its televisions with a variety of video streaming providers, including YouTube, Netflix, and others. However, a large number of reports have lately been received indicating that the Youtube app does not load on the television and instead remains stuck on the silver screen everytime it is launched.
What Prevents the Youtube App From Launching in Samsung TVs?
The issue was investigated after we received several reports from multiple customers. We came up with a set of fixes, which were implemented and caused the problem to disappear for the vast majority of those who experienced it. In addition, we investigated the factors that contribute to the occurrence of this problem and have listed them below.
- The issue was investigated after we received several reports from multiple customers. We came up with a set of fixes that were implemented and the problem was resolved for the majority of users. As well as this, we investigated the factors that contribute to the occurrence of this problem and identified the following.
Now that you have a fundamental knowledge of the nature of the problem, we will proceed to the discussion of possible solutions to it. Make careful you execute the answers in the exact sequence in which they are stated on the next page.
Solution 1: Relaunching the app
There is an issue in the Samsung TV that causes it to occasionally fail to correctly load an application. We will force the TV to refresh the app while it is on the grey screen in this stage, in order to do this. As a result of this:
- Take out your TV remote and start the YouTube App
- The Samsung Smart HUB will be displayed if the app goes to the ” GreyScreen,” and pressing and holding the ” return ” arrow button will bring you back to the app. The back button on the remote control
- The forward button on the remote control
- To relaunch the YouTube app, choose it once again from the list. Check to determine whether the problem continues to exist.
Solution 2: Reinitializing the Cache
It is conceivable that some “cached” data is interfering with essential system processes and preventing the app from opening; as a result, in this step, we will totally power cycle the TV in order to reinitialize the cache and make the app run successfully. As a result of this:
- There is a possibility that some “cached” data is interfering with critical system processes and preventing the app from starting
- As a result, in this step, we will totally power cycle the television in order to reinitialize the cache. To do so, you’ll need to
Solution 3: Reset TV to Default Settings
Depending on the situation, the TV may not be usable until the manufacturer’s default settings have been restored.
This procedure will consist of resetting the television to its factory default settings in an attempt to resolve that particular issue. As a result of this:
- To access the menu, press the “Menu” button on the remote control. Select “Support” from the drop-down menu after clicking on “Settings.” selecting “Support” from the drop-down menu
- Select the”Self Diagnosis”option, then highlight and click on the”Reset”button to restart the process. The Self-Diagnosis Option has been selected. Following the selection of Reset, you will be prompted to enter a pin. It is recommended that the default pin be “0000” unless you have explicitly altered it
- Following that, enter the pin to confirm the operation, and then follow the onscreen steps to successfully reset the television. After the reset has been completed, check to see if the problem has persisted.
Solution 4: Reinstall YouTube
In certain circumstances, reinstalling YouTube from the beginning may be necessary to resolve the problem. As a result, in this step, we will first delete Youtube from our television and then reinstall it in order to resolve the problem. As a result of this:
- A complete reinstallation of YouTube may be required in rare circumstances to resolve the problem. For this reason, in order to resolve the problem, we will first delete Youtube from our television and then reinstall it. To do so, you’ll need to
Solution 5: Correcting Time
There are rare instances where the time may not have been correctly set, resulting in the occurrence of this error. Because of this, it is advised that you adjust the time on your television and test to see whether this resolves the problem. As a result of this:
- Go to “Settings” and then “System,” and then click “Apply.” Choosing “System” from the drop-down menu
- Select “Timer” and then “Clock” from the drop-down menu
- Check to see that your clock is set correctly
- Check to see whether the problem remains after the period for correction has passed.
Please keep in mind that if the problem persists, you should consider updating the firmware of your device and seeing if it resolves the issue for you. Additionally, try clearing the history and search results from your YouTube account to see if it resolves the issue. At the completion of the process, disconnect your ethernet connection and attempt to connect to the Wifi network once more. In addition to being a proactive and self-motivated information technology specialist, Kevin also possesses extensive understanding of all areas of network infrastructure design, implementation, and management.
YouTube TV app now available for Samsung and LG smart TVs
After months of waiting, Google finally released a YouTube TV app for Android TV and Xbox One consoles earlier this month, following months of anticipation. It was previously revealed that the app will be making its way to additional devices in the near future, and the newest gadgets to join the group are smart TVs from Samsung and LG, among others. Smart TVs from Samsung and LG that were released in 2016 or 2017 may now be updated with the YouTube TVapp, and the process of installing it is straightforward.
To do so, navigate to “Apps” under the app launcher, then to the list of suggested programs that you may download.
For the time being, you will need to create a YouTube TV account on your phone or computer before using the TV app to subscribe to the service.
YouTube TV now has a true Android TV app, which is long overdue.
These cases will keep your Galaxy A01 looking A-OK
The Samsung Galaxy A01 is a fascinating and excellent smartphone that delivers a flagship-level design for individuals who are looking for a low-cost alternative to the iPhone. However, you must still safeguard this gadget from any potential harm, which is why we have compiled a list of the finest cases that you can buy.
How to Watch YouTube on TV
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation The quickest and most convenient method to view YouTube on your television without having to fiddle with cords is to utilize the YouTube app on your smart television. But what happens if your television isn’t “smart?” Alternatively, if you do not have a television that can connect to the internet, you can use an external streaming device such as a Chromecast, Fire Stick, Apple TV, or Roku, or a modern gaming console, to transform your television into a “smart” television, allowing you to watch YouTube from the comfort of your own couch.
This wikiHow explains you how to watch YouTube videos on your television using the most prevalent methods.
- 1 Make a decision on if this is the best way for you. Does your smart TV link to the internet and enable you to pick applications such as Netflix and Hulu using the remote control that came with your TV (it must have been purchased after 2014)? Alternately, do you have a current gaming console (such as the Wii U, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3 or 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360) that is linked to your television and connected to the internet? If one of these statements is true, you can simply watch YouTube videos by downloading the official YouTube app for your device and utilizing it. To watch YouTube on a television that is not connected to the internet, you’ll need to use an external device such as a computer. See Instead of using Roku, you may use Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, or another streaming device.
- YouTube is pre-installed on the majority of current smart TVs, including those from Samsung, LG, and Sony. Your TV is almost certainly an Android TV (check the box or seek up your specific model number to find out), and you almost certainly have the YouTube app installed. If your television model is classified as a Roku TV or an Amazon Fire TV model, refer to the Roku TV or Amazon Fire TV method for more particular information on your television
2 Open the YouTube application on your television. On the app screen of your TV or gaming console, look for the red-and-white YouTube icon with a white triangle in the center. When you first use the app, you will be presented with a Sign In screen.
- For those of you who do not already have the app, you’ll need to download it from the app store on your television or game console. For example, if you have a PlayStation 4, you can download YouTube via the PlayStation Store app
- If you have a Windows PC, you can get YouTube from the Windows Store app
- And if you have a Mac, you can download YouTube from the Mac App Store.
Advertisement number three Sign in to your YouTube account. This gives you access to your favorite videos, the ability to store new favorites, and other features. To sign in, select one of the three options displayed on the screen (which may differ depending on your device):
- Advertorial number three. Enter your Google account information. This gives you access to your favorite videos, the ability to store new favorites, and other benefits. The following three alternatives are available for signing in (the specifics may vary depending on the device):
4Start watching videos on your computer. Now that you’ve signed in, you can choose a video by using the remote control or game controller that came with your smart TV. You may use the same remote control to pause and skip about in the movie, as well as to browse through more videos on the same screen. Advertisement
- 1 Find out if Chromecast is a good fit for your lifestyle. Chromecast is one of the most straightforward methods of streaming YouTube content to your television. A smart TV is not required to use Chromecast
- Instead, you can just plug a tiny device into an HDMI port on your television and “cast” YouTube videos from your phone, tablet, or computer. To utilize a Chromecast, you’ll need the following items:
- 1 Find out if Chromecast is a good fit for your home or workplace. Streaming YouTube to your television with Chromecast is one of the simplest methods available. A smart TV is not required to use Chromecast
- Instead, you can just plug a tiny device into an HDMI port on your television and “cast” YouTube content from your phone, tablet, or computer. You will need the following items in order to utilize a Chromecast:
2Connect your Chromecast to your television. Once you’ve purchased a Chromecast, the setup process is straightforward. You’ll need to connect the Chromecast to an HDMI port and a power source, and then use your phone or tablet to connect the Chromecast to the internet to get it connected. See How to Use Chromecast for step-by-step instructions that are simple to understand. 3 Download and install the YouTube app on your smartphone or tablet. It’s time to start casting YouTube videos now that your Chromecast has been successfully configured.
- If you wish to cast YouTube videos from a web browser on a computer, open the Google Chrome web browser on the computer and navigate to the following URL:
- Check to see if your phone or tablet is already linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast
- If it isn’t, connect it to that network immediately.
4 Select the Cast icon from the drop-down menu. A rectangle with three curved lines at its lower-left corner appears at the top of the YouTube app, and it is located at the very top of the app. YouTube will search for Chromecasts to which it may cast content.
- If you’re using Google Chrome, click the three dots near the top-right corner of Chrome and selectCast to begin scanning
- If you’re using Internet Explorer, click the three dots near the top-right corner of Internet Explorer and selectCast to begin scanning
- If you’re using Firefox, click the three dots near the top-right corner of Firefox and selectCast to begin scanning
- If you’re using Internet Explorer, click the three dots near the top-right corner of Firefox
5 Select your Chromecast from the drop-down menu. It might have a generic name, such as “Living Room TV,” or you could have given it a more creative name during the setup process. Whatever it’s named, simply press or click on the name to bring up YouTube on your television screen.
- It’s possible that your Chromecast is not visible, in which case check to see if your phone, tablet, or computer is linked to the same wireless network as the Chromecast. You may also try re-opening and shutting the app, as well as turning your television off and on again.
6Start watching a video on your computer. You will not be utilizing a smart TV to choose, start, stop, or search for videos; instead, you will be using the YouTube app on your phone, tablet, or Google Chrome browser. You may also regulate the volume in this manner, although you’ll most likely be able to do it using the remote control that came with your television set. Advertisement
- 1 Turn on your Apple TV and go to the home screen by pressing the home button. With an Apple TV, you may start watching YouTube videos using the official Apple TV YouTube app, as long as you’re using a 3rd, 4th, or later generation model of the device. If you have an Apple TV that is either the first or second generation, check theUsing Apple AirPlaymethod.
- See How to Install an Apple TV for instructions on how to set up an Apple TV.
2 Launch the YouTube application. It’s the red and white symbol with the word “YouTube” written within that appears on your home screen. Alternatively, if you do not already have the YouTube app, you will need to download it from the Apple App Store. Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the App Store, which is represented by a blue and white “A” icon on the Apple TV main screen. Search for YouTube by clicking on the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner of the screen and typing youtube into the search box. ChooseYouTubefrom the list of search results. Make cautious not to pick “YouTube TV,” as this is a subscription-based version of YouTube that offers a variety of various possibilities. Select Get, and then Getagain to confirm your selection. It will be changed from “Get” to “Open” when YouTube is fully operational.
3 Log in to your YouTube (Google) account using your Google credentials. In order to sign in, you can use one of three methods:
- Enter your Google account information to sign in to YouTube (Google). In order to sign in, you can choose from three options:
4Choose a video to begin viewing immediately.
On contrast to when you’re streaming from a phone, tablet, or computer, you may use the remote control on your Apple TV to pick, start, pause, and search for videos in YouTube using the Apple TV. Advertisement
- Choosing a video to view is step four. For the first time, you can use the remote control on your Apple TV to choose videos on YouTube, start them, stop them, and search for them. This is in contrast to streaming from your phone, tablet, or computer. Advertisement
- This approach works with some smart TVs that come pre-installed with Fire TV—if you have a television that is an Amazon Fire TV model (check the package or look up your model online), follow these instructions! Even if your TV is not a Fire TV edition, you may purchase an Amazon Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick Lite, or Fire TV Stick 4k to use in conjunction with your Fire TV. The Fire TV Stick Lite, which costs around $30 USD, is the most affordable choice. Instead of a remote control and an interface similar to the Chromecast, the Fire TV stick comes with its own remote control and an interface that includes pre-installed applications from the Amazon Appstore. It connects to your HDMI port and requires you to be connected to the internet through Wi-Fi.
2 Install and configure your Fire TV device. If your television already has Fire TV built in, you may move on to the next step. If you’re setting up a FireStick, follow these steps:
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the Fire TV Stick to an accessible HDMI port on your television and then to a power source. If you haven’t done so before, put batteries in your Fire TV remote control. Turn on the television and choose the HDMI port as the input source. You may connect the remote by pressing and holding the Home button for a few seconds, and then following the on-screen instructions displayed on the TV screen. Connecting your Fire TV Stick to your Wi-Fi network is done with the help of the remote control. Once you’ve established a connection, you’ll be taken to the main screen.
The Fire TV Stick should be connected to a power source by first plugging it into an accessible HDMI port on your television. If you haven’t done so before, put batteries in your Fire TV remote. Turn on the television and connect it to the HDMI connector by pressing the corresponding button. You may connect the remote by pressing and holding the Home button for a few seconds, and then following the on-screen instructions displayed on the television screen. Connecting your Fire TV Stick to your Wi-Fi network may be accomplished with the help of the included remote.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the desired location. If you are not already logged in, you will be requested to do so right now. Enter the code that was displayed on the television and click Next
- Allow access to be granted in your browser. The typical YouTube interface will show on your television screen in a few seconds. If your television prompts you to pick a YouTube account, use the remote control to make your selection
8Start viewing videos on your computer. Now that you’ve completed the setup, you can use your Amazon Fire TV remote to go to and choose a YouTube video to begin viewing it. Additionally, you may use Alexa voice commands, such as “Alexa, fast forward 30 seconds” or “Alexa, pause,” to control your device. Advertisement
- 1 Determine whether or not this is the most appropriate strategy for you. In most cases, if you have an Apple TV (third, fourth, or later generation), you won’t want to use this technique
- Instead, it’s best to use the Using Apple TVmethod, as all of those devices are compatible with the YouTube application. If, on the other hand, any of the following assertions applies to you, you should utilize AirPlay:
- You own an Apple TV from the first or second generation, as well as an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. However, despite the fact that you do not have an Apple TV, your television is AirPlay compatible (and you have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac). To be certain, look up the model number of your television to determine whether it is compatible with AirPlay. Although, if your TV supports AirPlay, you will most likely be able to just utilize the built-in interface to view YouTube videos on the TV’s YouTube application. You may learn more about this by looking at the approach of using a smart TV or gaming console. It’s possible that you have a current model of Apple TV, but you don’t want (or are unable to) install the YouTube app (and you have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac)
2. Join the same Wi-Fi network as your television by connecting your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. This is required in order to utilize AirPlay. 3 Open YouTube on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and start watching. It’s the red-and-white icon with the word “YouTube” in the app list on your smartphone or tablet. If you’re using a Mac, launch Safari and go to the location you want. 4Begin playing a video clip. It is expected that clicking or touching on a video would begin playback right away. 5 The AirPlay or casting symbol may be accessed by tapping or clicking on it.
Here’s how it’s done:
- 2. Join the same Wi-Fi network as your TV by connecting your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. If you want to use AirPlay, you’ll need to have this installed first. 3 Activate YouTube on your iOS device (phone, tablet, or computer). When you look at your phone or tablet’s app list, it’s the red-and-white app that reads “YouTube.” You can use Safari to browse to if you’re on a Mac. Activate video playback. When you click or tap on a video, it should start playing right away! 5 The AirPlay or casting icon may be accessed by tapping or clicking on the symbol. This will instruct YouTube to look for devices that support AirPlay. It works like this:
6 Select your AirPlay-enabled television or Apple TV from the drop-down menu. This may be accomplished by touching or clicking on the name of the item in the list. When you do this, the YouTube video will be transmitted to your TV via AirPlay right away.
- The videos in YouTube will be controlled and browsed using your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, which will be projected onto your television. You may still use the remote control for your television to change the volume as needed.
- 1 Turn on your Roku TV or other connected device. The YouTube channel may be quickly added to your home screen if you have a TV that has Roku built-in or a Roku streaming device such as the Roku Express, Premiere, or Streambar.
- If your television is not internet-capable, you may use a Roku streaming device to transform it into a smart TV by connecting it to the internet. Roku streaming devices are reasonably priced and simple to install. Check out this page to learn more about the different Roku models:
2Press the Home button on your Roku remote control to bring up the main menu. It’s the button with a home icon on it that you need. This displays the home screen of your computer. Choose Streaming Channels from the drop-down menu by scrolling up or down. This launches the Roku Channel Store on your television. 4Go to the “Search Channels” section and look for YouTube. When YouTube appears in the search results, click on theOKbutton to choose it as your destination. 5 On the YouTube website, click on the Add Channel button.
- It is possible that you may be prompted to validate your Roku PIN in order to begin the download.
Prior to beginning the download, you may be asked to validate your Roku PIN.
- Sign in to your YouTube/Google account using any web browser of your choice. If prompted, type in the TV code and click Next
- If prompted, click Allow access and wait for YouTube to open on your television. Depending on your television, you may be requested to pick a YouTube account
- If so, use your Roku remote to do so.
Choose a video to start viewing and press “Play.” To navigate through the videos, use the arrow keys and the OK button to pick one. Take pleasure in your videos! Advertisement Create a new question
- QuestionWhy am I being requested to participate in a YouTube casting call? This is to ensure that you are not a robot and that you are not a robot. It is possible to get locked out if you input the wrong code. Question Is it necessary to pay to use the YouTube app on my television? No, it does not work like that. It is a completely free application. YouTube TV, on the other hand, offers subscription-based programming. Question What should I do if the YouTube symbol on my television has vanished? You will then be unable to access YouTube and will be need to reinstall it. It’s possible that someone erased it without informing you of the deletion. Reinstalling it will take care of everything
- Question How can I use my Android mobile to view YouTube on a television that is not a smart television? Because there is no internet connection on a non-smart TV, you will be unable to watch YouTube videos on it. Question My next-door neighbor said that he witnessed me watching a YouTube video on my laptop or Amazon stick. He’s using my Internet connection. I have not completed the tasks listed above. Is there any other way for him to see what I’m doing on my computer? YouTube? If he had gone to the library, he would have been able to observe what you were observing. If you have mistakenly exited your film or YouTube, the library can be of assistance. Question What is the best way to go from cable to YouTube on my Sony smart TV? In order to do so, you must first choose Source or Input. It should state HDMI 1, 2, or 3, however there may be more than three spaces on the label.
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining.
Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- It is also possible to connect your computer to your television using an HDMI connection and use your television as a monitor if you do not wish to utilize any of the ways described above. The web browser on your computer allows you to watch YouTube videos on your television through the use of your computer’s web browser. If you don’t want to use the YouTube app, you may open the Web browser on your Smart TV and navigate to the official YouTube website. This is the best workaround for folks who do not want their Smart TVs to be linked to their Google Accounts
- The comment area is not available on TV
- And the comment part is not available on the internet.
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleXIf you have a smart TV or game console, download and install the YouTube app from the device’s official app store. To login into YouTube, first open the YouTube app and follow the on-screen directions to sign in. If you don’t already have a smart TV, you may use a Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, or Apple TV to transform your existing television into a smart television. Using the official app store of the streaming TV device of your choice, you may download and sign in to your YouTube account after you’ve finished setting up the streaming TV device of your choice.
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 278,549 times.