- 1 How do I get Fortnite on my Samsung Galaxy device?
- 2 Thank you. Glad we were able to help. Your feedback helps us provide better support
- 3 Contact Info
- 4 Here’s how to download Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy device
- 5 How to Get Fortnite on Your Android Device in 2021
- 6 A warning before we start
- 7 Which Android devices can run Fortnite?
- 8 How to download Fortnite on a Samsung device
- 9 How to download Fortnite on other Android devices
- 10 Here’s how to install Fortnite for Android and iOS
- 11 Install Fortnite iOS app on your iPhone or iPad
- 12 The future for Fortnite on iOS
- 13 Download and install Fortnite for Android – Epic Games app install
- 14 Download and install Fortnite for Android via Epic Games app – Game download and install
- 15 Download and install Fortnite for Android via Epic Games app – Samsung Galaxy Store
- 16 Download and install Fortnite for Android – Hardware or software system requirements
- 17 Fortnite for Android 60FPS support
- 18 Fortnite for Android on rooted or jailbroken phones
- 19 Fortnite for Android support for Bluetooth headsets and voice chat
- 20 Fortnite for Android controller, mouse, and keyboard support
- 21 How to get Fortnite on Samsung (Download & Install Guide)
- 22 1. Downloading Fortnite from the Google Play store:
- 23 2. Downloading Fortnite from Samsung Galaxy store:
- 24 3. Downloading Fortnite from the Epic Games website:
- 24.1 Step 1: Download the Epic Games Apk file:
- 24.2 Step 2: Locate the apk file for installing the app:
- 24.3 Step 3: Install the Epic Games Application:
- 24.4 Step 4: Launch the Epic Games app for downloading Fortnite:
- 24.5 Step 5: Launch Fortnite and Create an account or use an existing one:
- 24.6 Step 6: Select how you would like to sign up:
- 24.7 Step 7: Install Fortnite:
- 24.8 Step 8: Tap Play to Launch Fortnite:
- 25 How to know if your Samsung Phone is compatible with Fortnite:
- 26 How to install Fortnite from the Samsung Galaxy Store
- 27 Can I Install Fortnite on SAMSUNG Galaxy A01?, how to
- 28 List of Fortnite supported device
- 29 Minimal Fortnite specification:
- 30 Download & Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
- 31 Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core using Epic Launcher
- 32 How To Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Using Play Store
- 33 Samsung has ‘good news’ for Fortnite players after Google ban – Times of India
- 34 How to Get Fortnite on a Chromebook
- 35 How to Sideload the Fortnite Android App On Your Chromebook
- 36 How to Play Fortnite on Chromebook Using Chrome Remote Desktop
- 37 Why Doesn’t Fortnite Work on Chromebooks?
- 38 Fortnite: Galaxy Cup 2.0 On Android — How To Win New Galaxy Grappler Outfit
- 39 FormatSchedule
- 40 How to Register
- 41 Scoring System
- 42 Prize Distribution
How do I get Fortnite on my Samsung Galaxy device?
How do I get Fortnite to download? To learn more, please visit our website. Fortnite, in contrast to the majority of other applications, is not accessible for download via the Google Play Store. Instead, you can get Fortnite via the Galaxy Store or from the Epic Games website, which both provide free trials. Fortnite is being downloaded through the Galaxy Store. 1Swipe up from the bottom of your home screen to open your apps. 2TapGalaxy Online Store 3Press the searchicon4 to begin. Enter Epic Games in the search bar to find out more.
To download the Epic Games app, choose the downloadicon next to the app’s name.
You may also access the app from the Applications panel.
12Once the download is complete, press the LAUNCH button to begin playing.
- To begin, launch the Internet application on your Galaxy mobile.
- When the download is complete, select Open file from the drop-down menu.
- 7 By default, Samsung Galaxy smartphones are not permitted to install applications from unidentified sources.
- Select Allow from this source by tapping the switchnext to it.
- 10TapInstall11Once the Epic Games app has been installed, tapOpen.
- You may also access the app from the Applications panel.
- 16When the download is complete, press the LAUNCH button to begin playing.
- To learn more, please visit our website.
- To be able to claim your skin, you must have one of the devices listed below:
- Note 10 range
- S10 range
- Note 9 range
- S9 range
- Note 8 range
- S8 range
- S7 range
- Tab S6
- Tab S4
- Tab S3
- Note 10 range
Start by opening the Fortnite application, tapping the Limited time deals tab, tapping the GLOWskin, and then tapping PURCHASE. But don’t be concerned, the GLOW skin is available for free on all supported devices. 5 You will be prompted to provide your credit card information if you have not already done so. Please be assured that you will not be charged for the GLOW skin. Send us an error report or ask a question using the Samsung Members app if you’re experiencing unexpected behavior on your Samsung mobile devices, tablets, or wearables.
This gives us the opportunity to examine the situation more closely. The information is anonymized and will only be retained for the length of the inquiry. Learn more about how to submit an error report using the Samsung Members app by visiting this page.
Thank you. Glad we were able to help. Your feedback helps us provide better support
Please respond to all of the questions.
Thank you for your time in answering all of the questions.
Product assistance is available Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day.
Support for mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and wearables Monday through Sunday | 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Here’s how to download Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy device
The most recent update was made on August 14th, 2020 at 10:09 UTC+01:00. In an unexpected turn of events, the famous battle royale game Fortnite is no longer accessible on the two most prominent app shops on the globe, Apple’s App Store and Google Play. In response to Epic Games’ introduction of a payment option that bypasses both the App Store and Google Play this week, both Apple and Google pulled Fortnite from their respective app stores. Owners of Samsung Galaxy smartphones, on the other hand, will see no difference, since Fortnite is still accessible for download via the Galaxy Store.
To do so, simply follow the steps outlined below.
If this is the case, you may sideload the game on your device by following the steps on this page.
How to download Fortnite from the Galaxy Store
- Activate the Galaxy Store application on your smartphone or tablet
- Click on the search box and type in ‘Epic Games’ (without the quotation marks)
- Epic Games should appear in the search results if you type in “Epic Games.” However, if it doesn’t, open this article in the browser on your phone or tablet and then click this linkto be sent directly to the Epic Games app page on the Samsung Galaxy Store instead. Please keep in mind that you may receive a message stating that this content is not accessible on your phone. By using the OK button, you should be able to dismiss the warning and continue. Then your device isn’t supported at this time, and you will need to manually sideload the software onto your phone by following the instructions outlined here. Install the application, then launch it when the installation is complete. It is possible that the first time you launch the Epic Games app, it will inform you that an update is necessary. To proceed, simply press the UPDATE button on your keyboard. The app will be closed after the update has been deployed. Simply re-open it by pressing on its icon in the app drawer to do so. Once you’ve selected the Fortnite banner, click on the INSTALL button to begin the game’s download. Before you can begin downloading the game, you must first create or log into an Epic Games account if you do not already have one. Additionally, because the game is over 8GB in size, it is recommended that you use a Wi-Fi connection.
How to manually sideload Fortnite on your Galaxy device
Nonetheless, as previously said, Fortnite is not officially supported on all Galaxy devices; however, on the vast majority of them, you may manually download the Epic Games app from the developer’s website and attempt to install Fortnite. Installation and playback are both smooth on most devices, however you may need to adjust the game’s graphical settings in order to get a decent frame rate.
- Open the following link in the browser on your Galaxy phone or tablet: To begin downloading the Epic Games app’s APK file, tap the banner that says “Get it on the Epic Games App.” This will cause the Epic Games app’s APK file to be downloaded (you will need to provide permission for the download by tapping the OK button when prompted). Once the download is complete, touch the Open button in the pop-up window at the bottom of the screen to begin installing the app on your smartphone. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. As soon as the installation is complete, locate and launch the Epic Games application from your device’s app drawer. Simply follow steps 5 and 6 from the section above titled “How to download Fortnite from the Galaxy Store” to complete the installation of the game.
How to Get Fortnite on Your Android Device in 2021
You may begin playing Fortnite as soon as you download it to your compatible Android phone or tablet, as long as it has enough free space on its internal storage. However, there is a problem: Google has removed Fortnite from the Play Store. You risk infecting your smartphone with a virus or spyware if you search for it and find it listed in Google’s store, which indicates that the app is bogus. Continue reading if you want to learn how to download the officialFortniteapp by following our steps.
A warning before we start
Fortnite used to be a great hit on both Apple’s App Store and Google Play Store, and it continues to be so today. However, following an upgrade that allowed users to make in-app purchases directly from Epic, the game was immediately removed from both Apple and Google’s app stores. If you conduct a search, the official game will not be returned. As an alternative, you may get unauthorised clones from the Google Play Store. Others, while most are likely to be innocuous, might potentially be dangerous programs that attempt to steal your personal information.
Continue reading if your goal is to merely download the officialFortniteAndroid application.
Which Android devices can run Fortnite?
Android, in contrast to Apple’s iOS and iPadOS, is a platform that is quite diverse in terms of device support.
There is no official and comprehensive list of smartphones and tablets that are capable of running Fortnite without experiencing any issues. However, the following are the absolute minimum requirements:
- A device running Android 8.0 or above must have at least 4GB of RAM, and the GPU must be Adreno 530 or higher or Mali-G71 MP20 or higher or Mali-G72 MP12 or higher.
In order to operate Fortnite at 60 frames per second (fps), Epic has created a list of Android phones that can do so.
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- ASUS ROG Phone 2
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Honor View20
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Sony Xperia 1
- Sony Xperia 5
These devices are capable of running Fortnite at 90 frames per second: Still not sure if your phone can handle the demands of Fortnite? Generally speaking, flagship phones from the previous couple of years should be free of issues, unless otherwise noted. When it comes to midrange and inexpensive phones, the situation is more precarious. Conclusion: If you’re running Android 8.0 Oreo and have 4GB of RAM, you’re probably safe to install it – how well it performs is dependent on your hardware configuration.
How to download Fortnite on a Samsung device
The process of getting set up on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone is straightforward, although it does need a few steps and a significant amount of installation. Step 1: Launch the Galaxy Store app and type in “Epic Games” to find it. Please note that if you are using a Galaxy smartphone that does not presently support the Epic Games launcher, such as the Galaxy A10e, you should proceed to the next portion of our tutorial. Step 2: Download and install the Epic Games application. Step 3: Launch the Epic Games app and search for Fortnite to bring up the game’s landing page.
Step 4: There’s nothing malicious about this; it just requires connection to the internet in order to download the game.
Step 5: Using the app’s icon, launch Fortnite and wait for the game to complete the installation of all of the remaining files.
Choose the one that best suits your needs, and then start playing!
How to download Fortnite on other Android devices
Epic Games has not entered into a partnership with any other phone makers at this time. Unless you have a Samsung phone, your app store will not have access to the Fortnite gaming experience. There is, however, a basic method of installing Fortnite on your Android device: Step 1: Open this webpage in the browser of your Android device, or scan the QR code displayed on the computer screen with your handset. Click on the Get It button seen on the Epic Games Appkey in Step 2. Step 3: Click on the Install button to begin installing the EpicGamesApp.apk file.
- Then, tapTogglennext toAllow From This Source and confirm your selection.
- sideload) anonymous apps that are not currently available on the Google Play Store in the future.
- Step 6: To proceed, click on the Backarrow in the top-left corner of the screen.
- This downloads the Epic Games app, not the Fortnite game, in an official manner.
- Another alternative is to launch the Epic Games app from the app drawer or your home screen, which is a convenient shortcut.
- Following that, the base game file will be downloaded to your device.
- Step 12:A popup will appear, requesting permission to install the game.
- When installation, tapDone or Open after the installation has finished.
- Formalize your account or log in to your current account and accept the terms of service.
- The download process normally takes some time, so feel free to take a break and do something pleasant like watch television or make a cake while the download is taking place.
All that is required of you at this point is constant practice and the refinement of your insane abilities. In order to avoid ending up catapulting you out of a flying bus, please read our post on Fortnitetips and techniques before continuing. You’ll be grateful to us afterwards.
- The greatest Motorola Razr (2020) cases and covers are available here. Telegram is planning to incorporate animated emoji replies into its platform. Now is the time to act, because Samsung is basically giving free this Android tablet today
- The finest covers for the Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- This New Year’s resolution, do yourself a favor and audit your bad passwords.
Here’s how to install Fortnite for Android and iOS
Fortnite on Android has been available for quite some time. The same may be said for the iOS hardware device version. However, in August 2020, Epic Games, the creator and publisher of Fortnite, introduced a new direct payment method that can be accessed from inside the iOS and Android applications. The regulations of Apple and Google, which force app creators to give up a significant portion of any cash generated by applications or games that are distributed through their respective app stores, are clearly violated.
While you can still download and install Fortnite through the Epic Games app without using the Google Play Store, the same cannot be true for fresh Fortnite downloads on iPhones or iPads, which must be done through the Apple App Store.
If you have previously downloaded the Fortnite game on your iPhone or iPad, you can install the Fortnite iOS app on your device.
In addition, we show you how to set up Fortnite on a new Android phone or tablet.
Install Fortnite iOS app on your iPhone or iPad
- Firstly, open the iOS app store and then choose the account symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Select the Purchasedsection from the drop-down menu, then select theMy Purchasesoption. You should be able to view a long list of all of the app purchases you’ve made under your account’s credentials. You may find Fortnite on your My Purchases tab by searching for it. When you’ve located it, kindly touch on the cloud icon that appears next to it
- That’s all there is to it. After that, you should be able to download and install the Fortnite iOS application on your iPhone or iPad.
Keep in mind that you will still have to download most of the game’s content from inside the Fortnite iOS app after you reinstall it on your iPhone or iPad.
The future for Fortnite on iOS
Epic and Apple are now engaged in a public and legal battle over the App Store guidelines established by Apple. Fortnite cannot be installed on an iOS device at the time of publication of this article, and it cannot be installed on an iOS account that has never played the game before. People who have downloaded and installed Fortnite on their iOS devices will also be unable to receive fresh updates for the game.
Download and install Fortnite for Android – Epic Games app install
If you want, you may still download the Fortnite installation for Android through the Epic Games app if you so like. You will first need to download and install it on your smartphone, and then you will need to download and install Fortnite for Android on your smartphone. Because this program is not available on the Google Play Store, the following is how you may obtain it:
- Utilize a web browser on your smartphone and navigate to theFortnite.com/AndroidURL
- You should notice a banner urging you to download the Epic Games app at this point. When you click on it, a warning will appear, stating that this sort of file may be harmful to your device. If you want to proceed, simply press ” OK “
- You will then see the EpicGamesApp.apk file being downloaded. Select “Open” from the drop-down menu
- Your phone may inform you that your browser is unable to install apps from this source. You will then need to navigate to the settings of your browser and choose the slider or option that allows the browser to install the program from that source. Finally, you will be prompted by the Epic Games app itself to decide whether or not you wish to download and install it. For this, select “Install” from the drop-down menu
- The Epic Games application should now be installed on your Android smartphone.
Download and install Fortnite for Android via Epic Games app – Game download and install
From the Epic Games App, we will now really download and install Fortnite for Android on our device. Here’s how you go about it.
- Tap on the freshly installed Epic Games App icon on your phone’s home screen
- You should see a large banner for Fortnite, as well as the only other Epic Games Android game, Battle Breakers, on the screen. When you click on the Fortnite ad, a pop-up window should appear, requesting that you install the game. Select “Install” from the drop-down menu. As the software downloads and installs Fortnite, you should see that the button transforms into a progress bar. The app will then display two options, one of which will allow you to delete Fortnite and another which will allow you to open Fortnite. To begin, press the Launch button.
Continue reading: Fortnite Mobile tips and tricks: How to construct, shoot, and win in Fortnite Mobile
Download and install Fortnite for Android via Epic Games app – Samsung Galaxy Store
If you own a Samsung Android smartphone or tablet, you can download and install the Epic Games app on your device by visiting the Galaxy Store on your device. Using this method, there is no need to visit the Fortnite website. Once it has been installed, proceed with the installation of Fortnite for Android as described above.
Download and install Fortnite for Android – Hardware or software system requirements
In order to make use of the Fortnite installer for Android, you must first ensure that your smartphone or tablet satisfies or exceeds the following hardware or software system requirements:
- Android 8.0 or higher
- 3GB of free onboard storage
- Android 8.0 or higher
- At least 4GB of system RAM is required. GPU requirements: Qualcomm Adreno 530 or higher, ARM Mali-G71 MP20, ARM Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
- CPU requirements: Intel Core i7 or higher
Playing Fortnite on Android is possible if your phone or tablet meets or surpasses the minimum requirements.
Fortnite for Android 60FPS support
In 2020, OnePlus revealed that its OnePlus 8 line of smartphones would be able to run Fortnite for Android at a blistering 90 frames per second, according to the company. This is in part owing to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU and the 90Hz display on the device. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus tablets, which were released later in 2020, are expected to support the game at a frame rate of 90 frames per second. The likelihood is that other smartphones and tablets will be able to run the game at that high a frame rate as well if they have processors and displays that are on par with or better than the OnePlus 8.
The OnePlus 8 Pro is without a doubt the greatest OnePlus phone released in 2020.
You’ll also receive an IP68 rating, as well as 30W wireless charging and 30W wired charging capabilities.
Fortnite for Android on rooted or jailbroken phones
Jailbroken phones are not presently supported by Epic Games’ Fortnite for Android app. It also does not presently support playing the game on phones that have been root-accessed. However, according to the firm, it is considering accepting rooted devices if the developer can also provide strong anti-cheat measures in addition to the rooted device.
Fortnite for Android support for Bluetooth headsets and voice chat
Fortunately, Bluetooth headphones are supported by Fortnite for Android, allowing you to hear the game and other players while you play it. The bad news is that such headsets do not yet enable voice chat as well as they do for video chat. Voice chat is supported by the game itself, however you will need to utilize your phone’s microphone in order to communicate with your pals.
Fortnite for Android controller, mouse, and keyboard support
Epic has updated Fortnite for Android to include support for Bluetooth controllers, which is great news if you want to install the game and play it with a console-style gaming controller. According to the FAQ website, most Bluetooth controllers should be compatible with the game; however, it also mentioned a few particular devices, including:
- Steelseries Stratus XL
- Sony Dual Shock Controller 4
- Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller
- Razer Raiju
- Razer Junglecat
- Moto Gamepad (Moto Mod for Moto Z phone series)
- Steelseries Stratus XL
- Steelseries Stratus
Unfortunately, Fortnite on Android does not support controllers such as a mouse or a keyboard and mouse. Indeed, if you choose to connect a mouse or keyboard to your phone while playing Fortnite on Android, Epic Games claims that you will be kicked out of the match immediately.
How to get Fortnite on Samsung (Download & Install Guide)
Epic Games’ popular Battle Royale game was published on Android in 2018, although it was not available through the Google Play store since it was released as an independent app instead. This year, Fortnite is officially available for download on the Google Play store, making it easier for users to download and install the game without having to modify their phone’s security settings. Users can now download and install the game without having to modify their phone’s security settings.
It is possible to download Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy smartphones in three different methods, which we will go over in detail later in this post, so there is nothing preventing you from gaining success in a Battle Royale with your friends while on the road.
- Downloading Fortnite through the Google Play store, downloading Fortnite from the Samsung Galaxy store, and downloading Fortnite from the Epic Games website are all possible options.
1. Downloading Fortnite from the Google Play store:
Downloading Fortnite through the Google Play store, downloading Fortnite from the Samsung Galaxy store, and downloading Fortnite from the Epic Games website are all possibilities.
2. Downloading Fortnite from Samsung Galaxy store:
Fortnite has also released its Epic Games app on the Galaxy store, which is only available to Samsung customers, allowing them to download the game. The use of this approach eliminates the necessity to visit the Epic Games website in order to download the application. Epic Games may be found by searching for it in the Samsung Galaxy App search bar, or by clicking on the link provided below to be taken to the download page. As soon as you have downloaded and installed the Epic Games Application from the Samsung Galaxy store, you may proceed to step 4 and 8 in the following way to install Fortnite on your phone.
3. Downloading Fortnite from the Epic Games website:
On its main website, Fortnite first made available its Epic games application, which allowed players to download the game on Android devices. Simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- 1st step: download and install the Epic Games Apk file. Step 2: Locate the apk file that will be used to install the application. Installing the Epic Games Application is the third step. The fourth step is to launch the Epic Games app and begin downloading Fortnite. Step 5: Launch Fortnite and sign up for a new account or log in with an existing one. Step 6: Select the method via which you wish to register. Step 7: Download and install Fortnite. Step 8: Press “Play” to begin the Fortnite game.
Step 1: Download the Epic Games Apk file:
From your mobile device, navigate to the epic games website. To begin the download, just tap on the button. You will be requested to provide a few security permissions dependent on the settings of your phone. Allow the permissions to be granted in order for the download to begin.
Step 2: Locate the apk file for installing the app:
Once the file has been downloaded, you can begin the installation process by tapping on the downloaded file in the notifications bar or by navigating to the downloads folder in the file manager. It is possible that your phone will prompt you that you are not allowed to install programs from unknown sources. In order to enable installation, you will need to navigate to the settings of your browser and enable installation from unknown sources.
Step 3: Install the Epic Games Application:
The Epic Games app will then prompt you to install the program on your Samsung phone, which you should do.
Step 4: Launch the Epic Games app for downloading Fortnite:
Once the Epic Games app has been downloaded, open it by tapping on its icon to activate it. Then, select Fortnite from the left-hand menu, followed by the install button to begin downloading the game.
Step 5: Launch Fortnite and Create an account or use an existing one:
When the game is finally installed on your phone, launch it by pressing on the Fortnite symbol in your apps menu, or access it by hitting on the Fortnite icon in your applications menu. If you have previously played epic games, you will be prompted to establish a new account or connect in to a current one before proceeding.
Step 6: Select how you would like to sign up:
When you click on the Create New Account option, you will be sent to the registration screen, where you can choose whether you want to join up using your email address or one of your social media accounts.
Step 7: Install Fortnite:
Once you’re signed up, you may install Fortnite by making sure you have 3.5GB internal storage. Ensure that you remain on the installation page and that the program remains open in order to correctly install the game without interruption.
Step 8: Tap Play to Launch Fortnite:
When the installation is complete, you may start the game by pressing the play button to enter the world of Fortnite and compete against your friends in Battle Royale.
How to know if your Samsung Phone is compatible with Fortnite:
When it comes to high-fidelity games, such as Fortnite, not all devices are compatible with them, and they require precise specs in order to work effectively.
The following are the important requirements for installing Fortnite on your computer:
- A 64-bit Android smartphone powered by the ARM64 CPU is featured. An Android operating system version 8.0 or above
- At least 3.5GB of free internal storage space is required. A minimum of 4GB of RAM is required. GPUs such as the Qualcomm Adreno 530 or above, or Mali-G71 MP20 or Mali-G72 Mp12 GPUs or higher are recommended.
With any luck, this method will assist you in downloading Fortnite on your Samsung smartphone! Fortnite is an outstanding game that is full of action and challenges that is enjoyable for both children and adults, which has contributed to its increasing popularity over the years. Now that it is available on Android devices, it is more accessible and convenient to play with friends while on the go. We strongly advise you to download this game in order to have a great experience competing against friends and achieving success in Fortnite’s Battle Royale.
She is based in the United Kingdom.
How to install Fortnite from the Samsung Galaxy Store
Despite the fact that Fortnite is not currently accessible on the Google Play Store, you can still download and install it manually. Additionally, with the start of the new season, you can make changes to your wardrobe. If theEpic Games Launcherisn’t your cup of tea, or if you happen to possess a Samsung smartphone, there are other options for installing and administering the game. It is important to note that downloading it via the Samsung Galaxy Store ensures that you will receive all future updates from Epic Games without having to worry about any pending disputes between Epic Games, Apple, or the Google Play Store.
Don’t miss out on the new season – install Fortnite from the Samsung Galaxy Store right now!
Simply having a Samsung handset with the Samsung Galaxy Store pre-installed is all you really need to get started. When you open up the Samsung Galaxy Store, you should find Fortnite on the main page of the app store. If you don’t have it, you can look for it manually. Once you’ve located Fortnite, choose it and then click on the Install button. The download will be rapid, and after it is complete, you will be prompted to open the application. Once the app has been launched, select the Fortnite tile.
- To activate it, tap on it.
- Select Yes from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve made it beyond that, you’ll be presented with a screen that instructs you on how to install the game as well as the game’s size.
- Once the download is complete, the game will be installed on your computer automatically.
- In addition, you may hit the Play button on the screen to start the video.
- Once the game has been installed, you will be able to play it depending on whether or not the servers have been made available.
Please keep in mind that certain outbound links may include affiliate tracking tags, and AndroidGuys may get income if you make a purchase through one of these links. Please review our policy. As an Amazon Associate, we receive a commission on qualifying purchases made via our links.
Can I Install Fortnite on SAMSUNG Galaxy A01?, how to
If you want to install and play the Fortnite game on your SAMSUNG Galaxy A01 phone, you should first look at the list of devices that are compatible. If you can locate your phone on this page, you will be able to download and install Fortnite on your SAMSUNG Galaxy A01 mobile. Click here to read the detailed step-by-step instructions for installing Fortnite on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A01 smartphone.
List of Fortnite supported device
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930 and the Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935 are both Android smartphones. The Galaxy S8 SM-G950 and the Galaxy S8+ SM-G955 are both smartphones. The Galaxy S10e SM-G970 and the Galaxy S10 SM-G973 are both smartphones. The Galaxy S10+ SM-G977 is a 5G smartphone. The Galaxy S20 SM-G98x and the Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Pixel XL
- Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
- Pixel 3
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3A
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4A
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 6 Pro
- Pixel 7
- Pixel 8
- Pixel 9
- Pixel 10
- Pixel 11
- Pixel 12
- Pixel 13
- Pixel 14
- Pixel 15
- Pixel 16
- Pixel 17
- Pixel 18
- Pixel 19
- Pixel 20
- Pixel 20 XL
- Phones from Asus include the ROG Phone, ROG Phone 2, ROG Phone 3, and the ROG Phone 5. Phones from ZTE include the Zenfone 4 Pro, Zenfone 5Z, Zenfone V, Zenfone 8, and the Zenfone 8 Flip.
- Honor 10
- Honor Play
- Honor V10
- Honor View 20
- Mate 10
- Mate 10 Pro
- Mate RS
- Nova 3
- Mate 20
- Mate 20 Pro
- Mate 20 X
- Mate 30 Pro
- Mate 30
- Mate 40 Pro
- Mate Xs
- P20 Pro
- P30 Pro
- P40 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus
- Mi 6 / 6 Plus
- Mi 8 / 8 Explorer
- Mi Mix
- Mi Mix 2
- Mi Mix 2S
- Mi Note 2
- Pocophone F1
- Poco F3
- Poco X3
- Poco M3
- Mi 9
- Mi 10
- Mi 11
- Mi 12
- Mi 13
- Mi 14
- Mi 15
- Mi 16
- Mi 17 / 16 Plus. Xiaomi Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus
- Mi 6 /
- The Sony Xperia XZ, Xperia XZ Premium, Xperia Xzs, Xperia XZ1, Xperia XZ1 Compact, Xperia XZ2
- Xperia XZ2 Premium
- Xperia XZ2 Compact
- Xperia XZ3
- Xperia 1
- Xperia 1 II
- Xperia 1 III
- Xperia 5 III
Minimal Fortnite specification:
- Android 8.0 or above (64-bit) is recommended as the operating system. RAM: 3 GB or more is recommended. GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher, or a combination of these.
If your phone is not on the list but the device has minimal specification then is very likely that you can install Fortnite.
Rating: 3.0 out of 5 stars, based on 56 reviews To show your appreciation, please give it a Google Star, Like it on Facebook, or follow it on Twitter and Instagram. Thank you.
Download & Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
The most recent update was made on July 30, 2021. Are you interested in downloading and playing Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core? If your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone matches the minimal criteria listed below, you will be able to participate in Fortnite. The following are the Fortnite mobile game’s minimal system requirements for smartphones running Android.
- A 64-bit version of Android OS 8.0 or above, running on an ARM64 CPU
- A minimum of 4GB of RAM is required. a minimum of an Adreno 530 GPU and a maximum of a Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- Alternatively, a Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or above
The following are the technical specs of your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core phone.
- PowerVR GE8100 graphics processor
- Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm) processor
- 1/2GB RAM
- Android 10 operating system
For your Samsung Galaxy A01 smartphone, there is no Corefortnite.apk file to download and install.
Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core using Epic Launcher
- On your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core, go to Settings > Applications > Samsung Galaxy A01 Core. Then you may go to the website. On your mobile device, navigate to the Epic Games website by clicking on this link: fortnite.com/android. Alternatively, you may visit this link: Then choose the Fortnite for Android application from the drop-down menu. Then, using the download option, you can download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the Epic Games Store website and install it on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core. A popup window will show on your screen, requesting permission to start with the download. If you choose to enable access, the download will begin. Allow access and download it by clicking on Allow access. After that, navigate to SettingsAppsnotification. Configuration options for advanced users Access to a special app The Epic Games Launcher software will want you to install Unknown programs and grant it permission. Once this is done, choose Epic installer and activate the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider option
- Now, open the epiclauncher.apk file that you downloaded and click on it to begin the installation of the Fortnite launcher. The Epic launcher will now be shown. To download and install the Fortnite game on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone, simply click on the game’s icon. After installing the Fortnite game on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone, you will be able to begin playing the game.
How To Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Using Play Store
- Start by opening the Google Play Store App on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone or, if you are using a desktop computer, go directly to thisFortnite play store link to install Fortnite. Alternatively, if you have access to the Google Play Store app, search for Fortnite in the search box. Following that, the Fortnite app will appear
- Click on the install option to get it downloaded immediately from the app store. Fortnite was recently published and can be downloaded directly from the App Store for devices that are compatible with it. If your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core phone is running Android 8 and has 4GB of RAM, you may launch the Fortnite app and begin playing the game immediately once it has been loaded.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Frequently Asked Questions:
With this Fortnite guide, you can learn how to download and install the Fortnite Android software directly from the Epic Games website on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone.
How do I download Fortnite on my Samsung?
Navigate to the Google Play store and search for the Fortnite game, or go directly to the Epic Games website on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone and click on the install option to download and install the game.
Can I play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core?
In order to play Fortnite on the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core, you must have a 4GB RAM variation and be running android 8 or higher versions of the operating system. Because the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core runs Android 10 (Go edition), you will be unable to play Fortnite on it.
How do I install Fortnite on unsupported devices?
You will not be able to install Fortnite on unsupported devices using the amazing launcher because the game requires 4GB of RAM and Android 8 in order to function properly. If you were successful in downloading and playing the Fortnite game on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone, I congratulate you. Please let us know if you have any difficulties when downloading Fortnite on your Galaxy A01 Core smartphone in the comments section below. If you found this post useful, please share it on social media.
He has five years of expertise in the development of websites and the creation of content.
More information about our website and its writers may be found on ourAbout US page.
Samsung has ‘good news’ for Fortnite players after Google ban – Times of India
The date of this tale is August 22, 2020. NEW DELHI: The government of India has announced that it would increase the minimum wage to Rs. Following the removal of the popular game Fortnite from Apple and Google’s app stores, Samsung has discovered a simple solution to the problem. The game is available for download and play on Samsung Galaxy devices, thanks to a partnership with the company. Galaxy smartphone users in India who wish to play Fortnite may do so using the Samsung Galaxy Store App, which is available on Galaxy smartphones.
- Fortnite has been removed from the App Store and Google Play for breaking the businesses’ in-app payment policies.
- Fortnite enthusiasts who own Samsung smartphones, on the other hand, suddenly have something to shout about.
- Tim Sweeney, the CEO of Epic Games, had sent an email to Apple CEO Tim Cook and many other top officials on August 13 informing them that the company will no longer comply with Apple’s payment requirements.
- further information from the Times of India
How to Get Fortnite on a Chromebook
- Using sideloading, you may enable developer mode on your Android device, as well as programs from unknown sources. Using an Android device, download and install the Epic Games launcher. Then, transfer the launcher to your Chromebook and activate it. Please keep in mind that this technique does not work on all Chromebooks. Alternatively, install Chrome Remote Desktop on a Mac or PC as well as on a Chromebook. Once connected to a Mac or PC, you may launch and play Fortnite from a distance.
Even though Epic Games does not support Linux or Chrome OS, this post outlines two methods for playing Fortnite on a Chromebook using the Chrome browser. We’ll go through how to sideload the Fortnite Android app, as well as how to use Chrome Remote Desktop to play your Windows or macOS version of the game from a distance.
How to Sideload the Fortnite Android App On Your Chromebook
Despite the fact that it is feasible to sideload the Epic Games installer and Fortnite on certain Chromebooks, the method is time-consuming and does not work with the vast majority of Chromebooks. You must first activate developer mode on your Android phone, then enable Android applications, then enable apps from unknown sources, and then download the Epic Games launcher from the Epic Games website. If your Chromebook does not pass the muster after all of this, you will not be able to install or play Fortnite on your device.
- Make sure you have Chome OS development mode enabled on your Chromebook. Make sure that Android applications for Chrome OS are enabled on your Chromebook. Navigate toSettingsGoogle Play Store and click on the Google Play Store icon. Android Preferences may be managed. TapSecurity
- TapUnknown Sources
- Then tapDone. On an Android smartphone, navigate to fortnite.com/android and save EpicGamesApp.apk when requested
- Make a USB connection between your Android phone and your Chromebook
- Next, download and install EpicGamesApp.apk on your Chromebook. Install EpicGamesApp.apk on your Chromebook and run it. Select Package Installer from the drop-down menu. Install may be done by clicking or tapping on it. Open by clicking or tapping on it
- Install by clicking or tapping on it. Instead of a bright install button, you’ll notice a grayDEVICE NOT SUPPORTEDbox, which indicates that your Chromebook isn’t capable of running Fortnite. Continue with the installation process and begin playing Fortnite
How to Play Fortnite on Chromebook Using Chrome Remote Desktop
It’s possible to play Fortnite with Chrome Remote Desktop if your Chromebook isn’t capable of installing or running the Android version of the game. An application that links your Chromebook to a desktop computer running Windows or MacOS, and you utilize the PC to play Fortnite. In order to utilize this approach, you’ll need a computer running Windows or Mac OS that’s capable of running Fortnite along with a fast Internet connection. If you use this strategy, slow network speeds, the hardware in your Chromebook, and the hardware in your Windows or macOS machine might all have an influence on the overall performance of Fortnite.
For those of you who want to play Fortnite on your Chromebook, here’s how to do it with Chrome Remote Desktop:
- Configure Chrome Remote Desktop on a PC that is capable of running Fortnite
- And Create a shortcut to the Chrome Remote Desktop application on your Chromebook
- Connect your Chromebook to your Windows or macOS computer, and enter your PIN if required, using your Chromebook. Go to the Epic Games Store and download and install Fortnite
- Play Fortnite with Chrome Remote Desktop
- Play Fortnite with Google Chrome Remote Desktop
Why Doesn’t Fortnite Work on Chromebooks?
Epic Games chooses which platforms to deploy Fortnite on, and they have decided not to support Chrome OS or Linux in their latest update. That means that even if you install and run a complete version of Linux on your Chromebook, there is currently no official method to play Fortnite on it. If Epic Games agrees to embrace Linux in the future, then running the Linux Fortnite software on your Chromebook will be the most convenient method to play Fortnite on your laptop. If you want to play Fortnite until then, you may either sideload the Fortnite Android app or use Chrome Remote Desktop to connect to a PC that is capable of running the game.
A 64-bit processor and Chrome OS 64-bit are required, as is at least 4 GB of RAM.
If you satisfy all of the prerequisites, it is possible that it will function.
Fortnite: Galaxy Cup 2.0 On Android — How To Win New Galaxy Grappler Outfit
Competition in Fortnite’s Galaxy Cup 2.0 for Android devices will give you a chance to earn free in-game cosmetics with a Galaxy theme. In 2021, the multi-year Samsung x Fortnite relationship will return for a third time. This long-standing cooperation between the technology business and one of the most popular Battle Royale games has resulted in a number of skin collaborations and competitions over the years. The most recent Galaxy Cup took place in July 2020, and Samsung will be participating again this year.
Bring your friends and family to ESTNN as we dissect all you need to know about this event before it starts on August 29. This will contain the format, scoring system, prize distribution, and other aspects of the competition.
The Galaxy Cup 2.0 is a one-on-one competition. It will not, however, follow the conventional Battle Royale framework of the game. Instead, the Arsenal LTM game mode will be used to determine who will advance. For those who are unfamiliar with this limited-time option, here’s a brief summary from Epic Games on how it works: “In Arsenal, all players begin with the same strong weapon, and removing a player provides them a weapon with a slightly lower level of strength. ” The Victory Royale is awarded to the person who is the first to survive every weapon, from the greatest to the worst!
In addition, you receive a point for participating in each match.” Each match will have one hundred participants who will line up and receive points based on their eliminations and placements.
- The tournament will take place on August 29th and will be limited to Android users exclusively. Players gain points depending on the scoring system specified below throughout a three-hour session with a 25-match maximum.
How to Register
Players must have two-factor authentication enabled on their Epic Games account in order to participate in the Galaxy Cup 2.0. Furthermore, you must have a level 30 or above account to participate. To play in this event, you do not need to have any specific Arena Mode ranks. It will be available on your in-game “Compete” page on August 29 during your region’s time frame, and it will be available solely to Android gamers.
Due to the fact that this event does not follow the traditional Battle Royale structure, the scoring system is a little different. Each elimination awards one point, and competitors will receive a total of seven points if they win the Victory Royale tournament. The whole set of scoring criteria is as follows:
- Points awarded for winning the Royale: 7 points
- Points awarded for placing 2nd-16th
- Points awarded for each elimination
Participants in the Galaxy Cup 2.0 are battling for the chance to win the Galaxy Grappler cosmetic costume and back bling, which are also available for purchase. Those who finish within pre-defined regional thresholds will receive the Vortexual in-game wrap, and everyone who achieves at least 20 points will receive the Llamalaxy spray, while those who finish outside of these levels will receive nothing. The following is a breakdown of the award distribution by region:
- “Galaxy Grappler” is the title of the first to eleven thousand and two hundred fifty-first episode. “Vortexual” is a cosmetic outfit and back bling in-game that is available to players that rank 1 – 22,500. Cosmetics Wrap for Use in-Game
- In-Game Cosmetic Spray “Llamalaxy” (worth 20 points) was obtained.
- “Galaxy Grappler” is the name of the first to 5,250th character in the game. “Vortexual” is a cosmetic outfit and back bling available to players that rank 1 – 10,500 in the game. Cosmetics Wrap for Use in-Game
- In-Game Cosmetic Spray “Llamalaxy” (worth 20 points) was obtained.
- 1st – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” In-Game Cosmetic Outfit and Back Bling
- 2nd – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” In-Game Cosmetic Outfit and Back Bling
- 3rd – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” In-Game Cosmetic Outfit and Back Bling
- 4th – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” In-Game Cosmetic Outfit and Back Bling “Vortexual” is the first to 4,000th word in the alphabet. Cosmetics Wrap for Use in-Game
- In-Game Cosmetic Spray “Llamalaxy” (worth 20 points) was obtained.
- Cosmetic Outfit and Back Bling for the first 2,000 players: “Galaxy Grappler” in-game cosmetic outfit and back bling
- 1st – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” in-game cosmetic outfit and back bling
- 2nd – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” in-game cosmetic outfit and back bling
- 3rd – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” in-game cosmetic “Vortexual” is the name of the first to the 4,000th character. Cosmetics Wrap for use in-game. “Llamalaxy” In-Game Cosmetic Spray (worth 20 points) was obtained.
- 1st – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” in-game cosmetic outfit and back bling
- 2nd – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” in-game cosmetic outfit and back bling
- 3rd – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” in-game cosmetic outfit and back bling
- 4th – 2,000th: “Galaxy Grappler” in-game cosmetic outfit and back bling “Vortexual” is the name of the first to 4,000th character. Cosmetic Wrap for Use in-Game
- 20 points earned: “Llamalaxy” Cosmetic Spray in-game
- First to 750th place: “Galaxy Grappler” cosmetic outfit and back bling in the game
- In-Game Cosmetic Wrap “Vortexual” for the 1st – 1500th place finishers. In-Game Cosmetic Spray “Llamalaxy” (worth 20 points) was obtained.
Here is the whole ruleset for anyone who want to learn more about the game. Epic Games is the featured image.