- 1 Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 with Forgotten Password or Pattern Lock
- 2 Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 by Answering Google Security Questions
- 3 Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 Using your Gmail Account
- 4 Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Samsung Galaxy A21 to Unlock
- 5 Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 Using Googe Find My Device
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 How to Easily Master Format SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 with Safety Hard Reset?
- 7.0.1 Solutions To Fix Camera Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A21
- 7.0.2 Simple Solutions To Fix Lagging Slowly Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A21
- 7.0.3 Complete Solutions To BackupRestore Photos / Contact / Data On SAMSUNG GALAXY A21
- 7.0.4 Solutions For Fix Low Free Storage Issues on SAMSUNG GALAXY A21
- 7.0.5 HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 WHEN FORGOT PASSWORD / PATTERN (SCREEN LOCKED):
- 7.0.6 How To Fix Overheat Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A21?
- 8 Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 when Forgot Password, PIN or Pattern Lock
- 9 Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlock by Hard Reset
- 10 Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlock with Google Find My Device
- 11 Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlock with Google Security Questions
- 12 Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 with Android Multi Tools
- 13 Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlock with Google Account
- 14 Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
- 15 Samsung Galaxy A21 Factory Reset
- 16 Reset Network Settings LG
- 17 How to reset Samsung Galaxy A21
- 18 Device resets: Samsung Galaxy A21
- 19 Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A21, how to
- 20 First method:
- 21 How do I perform a Hard Factory Reset?
- 22 Reset Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 – Forgot Password or Pattern Lock
- 23 WhyReset or Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21?
- 24 Things you will learn here with your Samsung Galaxy A21:
- 25 About Samsung Galaxy A21 Phone:
- 26 Final Words
- 27 How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 – Forgot Password, Pattern Lock, or PIN
- 28 How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 without Losing Data
- 28.1 How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 Pattern Lock without Factory Reset
- 28.1.1 Method 1: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 using Google Find My Device
- 28.1.2 Method 2: How to Bypass Samsung Galaxy A21 Screen Lock using Samsung “Find My Mobile.”
- 28.1.3 Method 3: How to Remove Samsung Galaxy A21 Pattern Lock by Google Account
- 28.1.4 Method 4: How to Reset Samsung Galaxy A21 Pattern Lock with Google Security Questions
- 28.1.5 Method 5: How to Delete Samsung Galaxy A21 Password, PIN, or Pattern with Android SDK Tool
- 28.1.6 Method 6: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 using Emergency Call
- 28.2 How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 by Factory Reset/ Hard Reset
- 28.1 How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 Pattern Lock without Factory Reset
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 with Forgotten Password or Pattern Lock
Remembering the password or pattern lock for your Samsung Galaxy A21 is simple. This post discusses how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 without having to do a hard reset or lose any of your data. Let’s get this party started! There are a variety of techniques available for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A21, and the method you choose is entirely up to your discretion.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 by Answering Google Security Questions
If you have security questions set up under your Google account security, you will be able to unlock your device by answering the questions that have been set up. Step 1: After a number of unsuccessful tries, you will be presented with the “Forgot Pattern” or “Forgot PIN/Password” options. Step 2:Click on it and then pick “Answer Questions” from the drop-down menu. Step 3:You will be prompted to enter the Google security questions that you have already entered into your account. Respond to them in the appropriate manner.
Step 4: In Step 5, you will be prompted to establish a new PIN, password, or pattern lock for your Samsung Galaxy A21 after a successful unlock.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 Using your Gmail Account
Follow the procedures outlined below to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone using your Gmail account: Step 1: After a number of unsuccessful tries, you will be presented with the “Forgot Pattern” or “Forgot PIN/Password” options. Enter your Google (Gmail) account login information, such as your username and password, in Step 2 of the process. Step 3:After you have successfully logged in, your smartphone will be unlocked.
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Samsung Galaxy A21 to Unlock
If none of the aforementioned procedures are successful in your situation, you are regrettably left with the only choice of performing a factory reset or hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A21 device. Follow these steps to accomplish this: Step 1: Shut down your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone. Turn it on by pressing the “Power + Volume Up button” combinations for a few seconds, or until you see the Samsung Galaxy A21 logo on the screen, as shown in Step 2. Step 3: When the factory data reset notice appears, select the “Yes” option.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 Using Googe Find My Device
However, while you may be able to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 by utilizing Google Find My Device, doing so will result in the deletion of all data on your phone. This is how you may go about it: Step 1: Go to Google Find My Device and login in using your Google account credentials. Step 2: After logging in successfully, you must pick “Erase device” followed by “Erase all data” to complete the process. Step 3: As soon as you press the “Erase” button on your Android smartphone, the data deletion process will begin.
When you are unable to unlock your own smartphone because you have forgotten your PIN, password, or pattern lock, it may be quite aggravating.
However, if you recall the answer to your Google account security questions, you may unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 without losing any of your vital data by using the techniques outlined in this article.
How to Easily Master Format SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 with Safety Hard Reset?
Troubleshooting tips and techniques for the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21. This is another another low-cost smartphone from Samsung, with a full-screen Super AMOLED display with a diagonal of 6.5 inches and HD specifications of 720 x 1600 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A21 was the first smartphone to feature Android 10.0 and the Samsung user interface One UI 2.0 when it was originally introduced to the market. A quad camera on the back and a single camera on the front allow for interesting photography on this phone.
At the www.hard-reset.org community, we will attempt to provide some reviews and information about how to resolve problems with the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21.
- It has GSM 3G HSDPA and 4G LTE connectivity, and it has two SIM cards. It has a 6.5-inch HD LCD and 32 GB of internal memory with three gigabytes of RAM. Main Camera Quad 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Secondary Camera Quad 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Autofocus and an LED flash are included in the primary camera. Front-facing camera with a resolution of 13 MP for video conferencing and selfie shooting
- 2.3 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 processor
- Android 10.0 operating system
- Li-Ion battery (5000 mAh)
- Dimensions (LxWxH).
Solutions To Fix Camera Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A21
How to Fix or Solve a Problem for the Purpose of Recovery Is your SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 stuck, frozen, or bricked because it is not responding, or because it has malfunctioned? The SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) CPU, which allows it to perform smoothly and without hiccups while employing 3 GB of RAM for multitasking. We may install a variety of programs from the Google Play Store into the 32 GB internal storage space, including Kakaotalk, WeChat, Facebook, Whatsapp, Skype, Line Messenger, Instagram, and a variety of others.
- They might include viruses or malware, causing our SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 to have problems such as becoming sluggish, hanging, or bricking, or the LCD touch screen not responding.
- Typically, these malicious applications will not get information about being Verified by Play Protect.
- Please attempt to download a reputable free antivirus from the Google Play Store, such as AVAST or NORTON, after the phone has been restored to normal operation or can start correctly.
- Please do a hard reset or master format as described in the previous stages if the difficulties persist.
- After completing the hard reset, all accounts, including Samsung accounts and Google accounts, will be deleted or removed from the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21.
Simple Solutions To Fix Lagging Slowly Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A21
To Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart the Samsung Galaxy A21, follow the steps below. When some programs crash or become corrupt, our SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 will become unresponsive to finger touch, or the LCD touch screen may become unresponsive to finger touch and hang. To restore normal operation to the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21, we must first delete all temporary files and caches from the device. Please press and hold the POWER button until the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 shuts down or turns off on its own, then release the button.
- After it has been turned off completely, we may hit the POWER button once more to turn it back on.
- Please press and hold the POWER button until a pop-up menu appears, then select Shutdown / Power off / Reboot from the menu that appears.
- How can I backup my data or get in touch with someone on my SAMSUNG GALAXY A21?
- As a result, if our SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 has already been signed in with a Google account, our contacts will be automatically synchronized in the background with the Google server.
Please ensure that we verify all contacts on the Google contact server using the Internet browser to ensure that the backup has been completed.
Complete Solutions To BackupRestore Photos / Contact / Data On SAMSUNG GALAXY A21
Using the software menu, you may do a hard reset on your SAMSUNG GALAXY A21.
- Please turn on this phone. Check to see that the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 battery has been charged properly. To access the menu, select: Choosing a settingGeneral tab Backup ResetFactory data has been reset. Device should be reset. Choose Everything should be erased. The SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 will go through the procedure of performing a Master Reset to Factory Default
Using the hardware key button, you may do a hard reset on the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21.
- Check to see that the battery of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 is fully charged or that the battery has more than 50 percent capacity. Turn off the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 smartphone. Keep pressing and holding together: Hold down the Power Button and the Volume Up button until the logo appears, then release all of the buttons. Please wait until we see the menu on the LCD screen, then selectWipe Data/Factory Resetwith the Volume Button to pick and the Power Button to accept or input the command
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 will go through the process of returning to factory default settings without the need of a password or passcode (hard reset)
Solutions For Fix Low Free Storage Issues on SAMSUNG GALAXY A21
The following steps will show you how to unlock your SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 if you have forgotten your password code, security lock screen pattern or pin (lost password). There are four back cameras, each having 16 megapixels for wide-angle photography, 8 megapixels for ultrawide-angle photography, 2 megapixels for macro photography, and 2 megapixels for depth of field or Bokeh effect. Every camera is capable of producing stunning images. We will have a large number of private images and movies that must be protected from unauthorized persons.
- It is advised that you utilize your fingerprint, which is placed on the rear side of your body.
- However, we may also use the 13-megapixel front camera as an alternate protective measure.
- We may pick between screen lock pattern and password pin security.
- It is unnecessary to be concerned since we can unlock or bypass forgotten screen lock pattern or password pin security on the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 by using a previously registered Google account.
- We must constantly have our Google account login and password in mind, because new Samsung smartphones running the current Android version have already included FRP (Fast Reboot Protection) (Factory Reset Protection).
- After completing the hard reset, Android will prompt you to sign in with your prior Google account username and password.
- We also recommend that you activate or create a SAMSUNG ACCOUNT on your SAMSUNG GALAXY A21, as this will let you to bypass any security measures that may have been forgotten.
HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 WHEN FORGOT PASSWORD / PATTERN (SCREEN LOCKED):
When the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 turns on, but the screen is locked, follow these steps to unlock it:
- Make certain that the battery is not completely depleted or has reached more than 50% capacity. In order to turn off the screen when it is turned on but not locked, please press and hold the power button and the volume down button for about 5 seconds. When the screen is turned off, please immediately push the POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP button for about 4 seconds before releasing all buttons. Afterwards, you’ll press the recovery button and selectWipe data / Factory Reset. All of your data will be erased, and the operating system will be reformatted to its factory default settings. Please keep in mind that when the hard reset is completed, we will be required to utilize our old Google account for login. In order to avoid FRP, follow these steps: Verify your account by using your prior Google Account information.
How To Fix Overheat Issues On SAMSUNG GALAXY A21?
In the case of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21, what is the BACKUP PASSWORD / BACKUP PIN? This is the procedure to follow in order to unlock or bypass the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21’s forgotten security protection. Despite the fact that we are confident in our security protection, we may forget the correct answer from time to time. Please keep in mind that when we enable security protection on our SAMSUNG GALAXY A21, we are also given the option to choose our own PIN / PASSWORD as a BACKUP PASSWORD / PASSWORD.
- Using a Google account or Gmail username and password, or a Samsung account, follow the procedures outlined above to unlock forgotten password or screen lock pattern security protection.
- We can try to utilize the secret code *2767*3855 to perform a hard reset on the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 smartphone (some Samsung hardware or firmware update will not work with this code).
- On the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21, how do you format or erase the phone’s memory?
- Internal memory is the more common of the two.
- Please utilize the menu settings to do a hard reset or reformat using option 1 above, but be sure to select the box next to Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage before proceeding.
- We may utilize the menu Settinggt; StorageErase Internal Storage / SD Card to reformat, delete, or erase all data stored on an external memory device.
- How can I make the battery in my SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 stronger, last longer, and not drain as quickly?
- The battery capacity of the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 is 4000 mAh, which is sufficient to allow it to operate continuously for a whole day without the need to recharge.
- We need to make certain adjustments to the SAMSUNG GALAXY A21 battery to make it function longer for heavy users who use the phone for long periods of time, such as playing games or watching movies for many hours.
How to bypass lockpatteren on a Samsung Galaxy A21 is described in detail in the material provided on this website. If you want another resource for a hard reset, you may use the search option on this page or browse through our related topics section.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 when Forgot Password, PIN or Pattern Lock
If you have forgotten your password, pattern lock, or PIN, you may quickly unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 Android mobile phone by visiting this page. Read through each approach one by one to find out how to unlock your Samsung phone. We will assist you in resetting your password or pattern lock at no cost to you. You may also unlock your smartphone without deleting any of your data, such as media files or contact information. We are not liable in the event of data loss. Some unlock techniques may result in the deletion of all of your mobile data, including contacts, media files, and applications, among other things.
- When you forget the password to your Samsung Android phone, you may use this method to unlock it. Removing the pattern lock, the face lock, or the pin Perform a hard reset on your Samsung mobile phone. Wipe up all of the data on your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone. Remove a password without causing data loss
- Samsung Phone may be used to retrieve the password.
Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlock by Hard Reset
This method of doing a hard reset erases all of your mobile data. After a reset, you will not be able to restore it. This approach may also be used to increase the speed of your mobile device. To reset your phone, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Switch off your Samsung mobile phone. Depress and hold the following buttons at the same time: Power + Home + Volume Up Button, orPower + Home + Volume Up Button When you see the logo, press all of the Buttons at the same time. Following that, you’ll notice theAndroid exclamation point. Maintaining your grip on the Power button, push and release the Volume Up button
- Next, pick thewipe data/factory resetoption by pressing the Volume Up and Down buttons together, then confirm with the Power button. Next, choose the “Yes–delete all user data” option by pressing the Volume Up and Down buttons simultaneously, and then confirm with the Power button. Lastly, select the option to reboot the system. Your mobile phone has been reset.
For more information about Hard Reset techniques, please see the following page.
Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlock with Google Find My Device
With the help of Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device, you may quickly unlock your smartphone. In addition, all of your mobile data is erased using this procedure. This option also allows you to locate the position of your Android smartphone. This option will completely delete all of the data on your device. After a reset, you will not be able to restore any data. In addition, you are unable to locate your device’s position.
- Go to the Android Device Manager, whether on a computer or a mobile device. Please sign in with the same Google account that you used to set up your phone. Following that, you will be presented with three distinct options
- When you select theErase deviceoption, you will be presented with theErase all datamenu. Finally, tap on theEraseoption to clear the screen. You have successfully unlocked your mobile phone.
More information may be found at the website provided below.
Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlock with Google Security Questions
These approaches are only effective on certain models. Using this way to unlock your Samsung mobile phone if you have Google security questions shown on your locked screen. Using this approach, you may unlock your phone even if you have forgotten your password without having to worry about losing any of your data. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- To begin, switch on your mobile phone by pressing and holding the Power button
- Following a number of unsuccessful attempts to unlock your smartphone, you will be presented with the Forgot pattern option. After that, select Forgot pattern from the drop-down menu. The next choice is to answer the question. Afterwards, type the Google security response
- After that, select the UnlockOption option. Following that, you’ll notice the YESorNOoption and the SelectYESoption. If you create a newPINorPattern in this phase, you will be able to: You have successfully unlocked your mobile phone.
For further information, please see the link below.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 with Android Multi Tools
You may use Android Tools and Drivers to unlock your Samsung mobile phone, reset Gmail, remove pattern lock and remove PIN, and perform a variety of other tasks.
- Start your PC and navigate to any web page using any browser. Android Multi-tools are available for download. After the installation is complete, launch the Android Tools application. After that, turn on USB debugging on your smartphone. Keep the Volume Up and Power buttons (or the Volume Down and Power buttons) pressed on your mobile device. After that, you will see Android boot mode, and you should connect your mobile device to your computer through USB. Android Multi Tools allow you to wipe data from your device. Following the successful connection of your mobile device to your computer, go to the following steps: Choose Number 5 as your starting point. After that, press the Enter key to unlock your cell phone. Finally, the procedure of unlocking the mobile phone was completed
Samsung Galaxy A21 Unlock with Google Account
If you have a Google or Gmail account, you may unlock your Samsung mobile phone. You may unlock your mobile phone by entering your Gmail login and password.
- Switch on your cell phone
- After a certain number of unsuccessful tries to unlock your cell phone, the device is considered unlocked. Following that, you’ll see the Forgot patternoption. Select the option “Forgot pattern” from the drop-down menu. After that, you should be able to input a backup PIN or your Google account login information. After that, you may either enter your backup PIN or your Google login information. Finally, your phone should be unlocked at this point.
Please keep in mind that if you have forgotten your Gmail password, you may recover it by visiting the Google account recovery website. Take a look at the link provided below.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
The Android Data Recovery program may be used to unlock your Samsung Android mobile phone if it has been locked. You may also be able to retrieve your deleted Android data.
Samsung Galaxy A21 Factory Reset
This is not a way for unlocking a mobile device. It is possible to employ this strategy if you are aware of your mobile password. This approach completely wipes off all of your smartphone data, including images, applications, and settings, among other things.
- Power On your Samsung smartphone
- Select theSettings option from the drop-down menu. Following that, locate and choose theBackupResetoption
- After that, pick the Factory Data Reset option
- And Afterwards, choose either the option Reset phone or Reset Device. Then pick theErase everything option from the drop-down menu. Your SamsungMobile has been successfully reset.
Please see the link below. Factory Reset for the Samsung Galaxy A21
Reset Network Settings LG
Performing this action will clear all of your network settings, including your Wi-Fi network configurations, mobile data configurations, and Bluetooth configurations.
- Holding down the power button on your Samsung mobile phone will turn it on. Now Select theSettings icon from your home screen’s shortcut bar. Once you’ve done so, look for theResetoption
- Select Reset network settings from the drop-down menu. Select your sim card and then select Reset settings from the drop-down menu. Once more, select the option Reset Settings from the menu. The process of resetting the network settings on your Samsung Mobile has been completed.
Problems Have Been Solved
- Samsung Galaxy A21 pattern lock removal
- Samsung Galaxy A21 pattern lock unmasking
- Samsung Galaxy A21 reset password
- Samsung Galaxy A21 reset pattern lock
- How to unlock a Samsung phone without a password
- How to unlock the Samsung Galaxy A21 FRP
- How to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy A21
- How to unlock the Samsung Galaxy A21 pattern lock
How to reset Samsung Galaxy A21
Hard reset or Recovery mode are both options for restoring data. Your Samsung Galaxy A21 is capable of resolving issues that have not been resolved by a conventional factory reset. 1-First and foremost, switch off your Samsung Galaxy A21 entirely. If you are unable to unlock the screen, press and hold the power button for around 20 seconds, at which point the phone will shut off. 2-For a few seconds, keep the volume down and power buttons pressed together on your Samsung Galaxy A21 handset together.
- 3-When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, press and hold the buttons until they are released.
- If the device menu shows in Chinese characters, please read this page for instructions on how to reset a mobile phone in Chinese.
- 6-After a few seconds, you will be sent back to the previous page, where you may select the option “wipe data / factory reset” with the volume buttons and then hit the power button to proceed.
- When you’re done, click on “reboot system now” and hit the power button on your Samsung Galaxy A21, the device will reboot and take several minutes to start while restoring the device to its factory state and optimizing the programs that were pre-installed on the system Android 10.0; One UI.
- Concerning the device: Samsung Galaxy A21 is a smartphone with a screen resolution of 6.5 inches and a diagonal measurement of 102.0 cm2.
- The Samsung Galaxy A21 is pre-installed with the Android 10.0 operating system and One UI 2.0 when it leaves the factory.
Device resets: Samsung Galaxy A21
To master reset the Samsung Galaxy A21, use the menu or hardware keys, as seen in the video below.
It is possible that a master reset may erase all of your personal data on the internal storage, including downloads, ringtones, photos and programs. It may also destroy Visual Voicemail and other Visual Voicemail-related files. It does not remove any data from the SIM card or SD card that has been stored on them.
- Make a copy of your data on the internal memory. It is possible that you have engaged Anti-theft on your smartphone if you have logged into a Samsung account on it
- In this case, you will need your Samsung credentials to complete the master reset. Sliding your finger up on an empty place on the Home screen will open the Appstray. Accounts and backupBackup and restoration are all accessible through the Settings menu. To adjust the following sliders, move them to the desired position:
- To return to the mainSettingsmenu, use the Back key (lower right) many times. Reset factory data by selecting General ManagementResetFactory data reset
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and selectResetDelete all from the menu. You will need to input your credentials if you have screen lock enabled. To validate your Samsung account, enter the password and then tapConfirm
- If requested to verify your Samsung account, enter the password and then tapConfirm
- Wait for the device to be reset before continuing.
Master reset with hardware keys
It is possible that a master reset may erase all of your personal data on the internal storage, including downloads, ringtones, photos and programs.
It may also destroy Visual Voicemail and other Visual Voicemail-related files. It does not remove any data from the SIM card or SD card that has been stored on them. If the device’s menus have become stuck or unresponsive, you can perform a master reset by pressing the hardware keys on the device.
- Make a copy of your data on the internal memory. It is possible that you have engaged Anti-theft on your smartphone if you have logged into a Samsung account on it
- In this case, you will need your Samsung credentials to complete the master reset. Delete all data from the device
- Hold down theVolume Upkey and theBixby / Powerkey at the same time. When the green Android logo appears, release both keys simultaneously (the message ‘Installing system update’ will appear for around 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu choices are displayed)
- Press the Volume down key multiple times to bring up the ‘wipe data / factory reset’ option. To choose, press the Bixby / Powerbutton combination. Hold down the Volume down key until the phrase ‘Yes – remove all user data’ is highlighted
- Then release the key. To choose and begin the master reset, press the Bixby / Powerbutton on your phone. As soon as the master reset is completed, the text ‘Reboot system now’ appears in the highlighted area. To restart the gadget, press theBixby / Powerkey combination.
This gadget enables you to restore the settings to their factory defaults without having to do a full factory reset on the device. The personal data and settings of any downloaded applications will not be impacted, and any phone modifications will be removed.
- Sliding your finger up on an empty place on the Home screen will open the Appstray. SelectSettingsGeneral Management from the drop-down menu. ResetReset the configurations
- Reset the settings by pressing the Reset button. If you’ve created a PIN, make sure you input it. Reset the settings by pressing the Reset button. A restart of the device will be required in order to complete the reset of settings.
Reset network settings
Resetting network settings returns all data connections to their factory default settings, which were originally configured when the device was purchased. The following modifications will take place as a result of conducting a reset of network settings.
- Wi-Fi networks that have been saved will be destroyed. Bluetooth devices that have been paired will be erased. Background data synchronization settings will be enabled. It will be necessary to reset data restriction settings in programs that have been manually enabled or disabled by customers. Autonomous network selection mode will be used in this case.
The following device connections status will default to the state of the device when it was initially switched up, unless otherwise specified.
- Airplane mode is turned off, Bluetooth is turned off, data roaming is turned off, mobile hotspot is turned off, VPN is turned off, mobile data is turned on, and Wi-Fi is turned off.
Follow these instructions to do a network reset on your computer.
- Sliding your finger up on an empty place on the Home screen will open the Appstray. SelectSettingsGeneral Management from the drop-down menu. ResetReset the network configurations
- Reset the settings by pressing the Reset button. If you’ve created a PIN, make sure you input it. Reset the settings by pressing the Reset button. A confirmation box will show after the process is complete.
Soft reset with hardware keys
A soft reset simulates the removal of the battery from the device. The power down feature is used to shut down a device when the screen becomes frozen or unresponsive and the device contains an internal battery that can’t be easily removed. It does not result in the loss of any personal information stored on the device.
- For up to 45 seconds, press and hold theBixby / PowerandVolume downkey on your keyboard. Wait for the device to restart before continuing.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A21, how to
How to perform a factory reset on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A21? How can I delete all of the info from my SAMSUNG Galaxy A21? How can I get around the SAMSUNG Galaxy A21’s screen lock? How can I restore the default settings on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A21? The following article will walk you through each and every technique of doing a master reset on your SAMSUNG Galaxy A21. Examine the methods for doing a hard reset using physical keys and Android 10 settings. This will restore the original condition of your SAMSUNG Galaxy A21, while also allowing the MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765)core to operate at a quicker rate.
- To begin, hold down the Volume Down+Power buttons for a couple of seconds. As soon as the screen turns black, press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds. When information regarding theSAMSUNG Galaxylogo is available, all buttons should be released. Then selectWipe data/factory reset from the drop-down menu. In this mode, the Volume keys are used to browse, and the Power button is used to validate what you’ve done. Choose Factory data reset from the menu and hit the Power key one more to complete the process. Finally, press the Power button to choose Reboot system now. You did a fantastic job! During the course of the procedure, all of your data will be erased.
To show your appreciation, please give it a Google Star, Like it on Facebook, or follow it on Twitter and Instagram. Thank you. WARNING! A Hard Reset will completely wipe off all of your data. All of the operations outlined here are performed entirely at your own risk. Help! This isn’t going to work.
How do I perform a Hard Factory Reset?
Please keep in mind that most Android smartphones are equipped with security features that prevent them from being factory reset if they are stolen. Google Device Protection is one of the security features that has been implemented. This means that if you have a Google account on your phone, when you reset your phone using the buttons, you will be prompted to enter your Google account details to complete the reset. Before attempting to reset your password, double-check that you have the correct email address and password.
Several methods are available if you’ve been locked out of your Google account and don’t recall your Google account details: 1.
Then, to unlock your Galaxy mobile, enter the new password you created.
2. If you are unable to recall any of your Google account details, you can submit your device, together with a copy of your proof of purchase, to a Samsung Service Center authorized by the company.
Reset Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 – Forgot Password or Pattern Lock
There are a variety of reasons why you may be experiencing problems with your Samsung Galaxy A21. However, before taking any action to correct the situation, it is necessary to determine the root cause of the problem. It is not as tough as you would believe to troubleshoot your Samsung Galaxy A21 model of Samsung. In reality, even if you aren’t a tech expert, you should be able to resolve the issues on your own. As a result, what is the most typical problem that you may have with your Samsung Galaxy A21 model?
In this section, you will find some tips and techniques on how to reset/unlock/hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A21 when you have forgotten your pattern lock or your password or PIN or Face Unlock.
The steps are as follows: restart phone, Press the power and volume up buttons simultaneously.
However, you will lose access to all of the data on your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone.
WhyReset or Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21?
The fact of the matter is that people frequently make mistakes and find themselves locked out of their phones. Believe me when I say that it was an honest mistake, and you are not the only one who has experienced this. Every day, a large number of people may make the same error and come to our site in search of answers. It is impossible to generalize about the mistakes that lead to a phone being locked. In other words, depending on the type of locking, there is a certain approach that may be utilized.
Things you will learn here with your Samsung Galaxy A21:
- Performing a factory reset or a hard reset
- Answering a Google security question
- Google can locate my device
- The device should be flashed using the Android multi tool. Reset the code
- Reload the page I’ve forgotten my password
- Rooting and installing a custom ROM
- Removing the face unlock feature
As a result, these are the ways that you may use to unlock your smartphone. Not all of the options are appropriate in circumstances of a comparable kind. Every approach is tailored to a specific situation. So have a look at the possibilities to see which one best fits your situation and then proceed as necessary.
A hard reset is often reserved for situations in which you are unable to use your phone at all. That indicates that you have either forgotten your lock screen pattern or password, or that your fingerprint does not match the pattern. As a result, you must do a hard reset in order to restore your system. If you have your data transfer module chosen remotely from the “developer options,” you will be able to transfer your data to your computer without any problems. On today’s world, everything is stored in a Google account.
To do a hard reset, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Check to see if the battery of the Samsung Galaxy A21 is already at or near capacity (more than 50%)
- Make sure you turn off your phone. In order to turn on your phone, press and hold the “power button” and the “volume up button” together for a few seconds until the screen comes on
- If that doesn’t work, try the “Volume down button” or the “3 button combiled” instead.
- When the phone vibrates and the screen logo appears, press and hold all of the keys. After that, you will be presented with a screen that contains a menu item that contains a great deal of information. On this screen, you can only use your volume buttons to go through your selections and the power button to pick
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset may be selected by toggling between the volume buttons.
- You will get a confirmation page after that. Toggle the “Factory data reset” option on and pick it.
- Choose “Wipe Cache Partition” from the “Done” menu and confirm your choice on the following screen.
- To restart the phone after successfully wiping the partition, click “Reboot system immediately” from the menu bar.
After you switch on your phone, it will be as if it has been taken straight from the manufacturer.
The factory reset procedure is simple and uncomplicated. It is possible to do the task while using your phone. In most cases, the locking condition is app lock, which is the case in this situation. We lock particular programs from running in order to provide an extra layer of safety. On prevent others from viewing your photos, you can apply an app lock to your gallery, for example. However, if you lose track of the pattern or code, you will be unable to enter the gallery and view your photographs.
You will need to factory reset your smartphone in order to get out of this issue.
After doing a factory reset, you will lose all of your data, including all of your images, documents, and other important items.
After that, you’ll be good to go again.
- Open the “Settings” menu on your phone. Locate and open the “General Management” folder. Select“Reset”
- Locate and open the “Factory Data Reset” folder
- Then, in the end, you’ll see “Delete All” and click on it. Then, your device will reboot, and it may take a few minutes for your phone to restart
- This is perfectly normal and will not affect your experience. Do not attempt to force the computer to shut down using the power button.
Now that the phone has been turned on, you will notice that all of your locks, settings, accounts, applications, and so on have been removed. Due to the fact that you have a new phone, you will need to configure all of the programs.
When you use Google to back up your passwords and settings, you have the option of selecting a security question in case you forget your passwords or settings. As a result, you may use Google Security questions to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone in a few simple steps. While at your locked screen, and you have repeatedly entered the erroneous pattern, it is time to call for assistance.
- It will display the option to forget the pattern
- After you have tapped that, your phone will prompt you to enter the Google security question that you have already entered. That is a correct response
- The settings will instruct you to choose a new pattern. Confirm the new pattern’s existence. Finally, you’ve completed your task. Now, lock the screen and unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 using the new pattern that you created.
This is only applicable if you have learned your Google security questions and answers. You will not be able to utilize this approach until you do so.
Find my device is a security feature that lets you locate your device and remotely access it from a computer to delete anything on it for security purposes. This approach is typically used when you have misplaced or stolen your mobile device. When your smartphone is stolen, your data is become extremely susceptible, and the thief may seek to use your information against you as a result. As a result, Google has developed a feature that allows you to remotely delete all of the data on your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone.
- Your device must be synced with Google Find My Device
- Else, it will not work. It is necessary for your device to be connected to the internet.
When you find yourself locked out of your gadget and unable to remember your password, you may usually unlock it by performing a hard reset on it. However, it is possible that you will not be able to reach the quick boot or recovery mode for whatever reason, such as a software issue or a bug.
Then is the time when you should put this technique into action. First and foremost, when the data has been erased, you will notice that the device is no longer locked and that the interface has been restored to its factory settings.
There is an option that allows you to delete all of the data from your smartphone using your computer. All you need is a USB cord to connect your phone to your computer or laptop, as well as an application called Android Multi Tool. First and foremost, you must-
- Multi-tool for Android devices may be downloaded from the Google Play Store. A USB cable should be used to link up your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone with your computer. Start the application
- Start the application. The fact that you have USB debugging enabled on your device through the Developer options in settings might be beneficial
- Then, while holding down the volume down and power buttons simultaneously, turn on your smartphone. A dropdown menu will then display on your computer’s Software when your smartphone enters recovery mode
- Click on it to select it. Select the number 5 option, which will completely erase all of the data on your device. Restart your phone after the process is completed.
Multi-Tool for Android is available for download. You’ll see that any lock that was on your phone has been removed. It’s as good as new, and you’ll have to set up your phone as if it were a completely new gadget.
Method 6 (For Advanced user)
There will be some options on your phone that will allegedly fail owing to software faults if there is a problem with the software. That being the case, what you can do is root your Samsung Galaxy A21 and then install a Fresh Rom of Samsung Galaxy A21 or a different software from any other phone that is compatible with the specs on your smartphone. This is an approach that many people use, but it has a number of disadvantages. Your device’s warranty will be voided as a result of this action. However, if you are able to pick the suitable ROM and firmware for your smartphone, which is usually fairly simple to obtain, your gadget will perform better than it has ever before.
- Install TWRP after unlocking the bootloader. Take your pick of whatever custom ROM you desire
- Installation of a custom ROM with the use of the TWRP bootloader
There are several approaches that may be used to do this. Everyone will find that using TWRP is the most convenient approach.
About Samsung Galaxy A21 Phone:
The Samsung Galaxy A21 is a fantastic smartphone from Samsung. It comes pre-installed with Android 10 and One UI 2.0. It features a microSDXC card with a storage capacity of 32GB. 6.5-inch screen with a maximum display resolution of 720×1600 pixels at its top setting It is equipped with a 16MP camera and a 3 GB RAM configuration with the Helio P35 processor. And, yes, it has a Li-Po battery with a capacity of 4000mAh, which is sufficient for use for more than one day and beyond.
If you find yourself locked out of your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone, you can use one of the methods listed below to regain access to your smartphone. It’s important to remember that a smartphone is a sophisticated gadget. If you do not follow the procedures we have discussed in the sequence in which we have laid them out, you may end up causing harm to your phone and bricking it, which is especially true if you attempt the ROM implementation technique. It is possible that your device will not restart.
You will not have to break a sweat in order to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 – Forgot Password, Pattern Lock, or PIN
Detailed instructions on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 if you have forgotten your password, pattern lock, screen lock, or PIN with or without data loss are provided below. If you have just set your Samsung Galaxy A21’s password, screen lock code, pattern lock, or PIN, you are likely to forget it. If you have set it a few days ago, you are likely to forget it again. This results in you being locked out of your phone and having to reset the password on your device to gain access. In such situation, you’ll have to bypass or remove all of the phone’s locks in order to get it to work again.
There is, however, a snag in the plan.
The good news is that we have discovered a few of solutions for unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A21 without erasing any data from the device.
In this post, you will learn the following techniques for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A21 if you have forgotten your password, pattern lock, screen lock, or personal identification number.
- When you have forgotten your password, pattern lock, or PIN, you may use this method to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21. Bypassing the lock screen code or password is possible. Remove the pattern lock, password, fingerprint, and PIN from your Samsung Galaxy A21
- Samsung Galaxy A21 device has been hard reset and factory reset
- Using a password to unlock your phone without losing any data is possible. Recover the password, pattern lock, or PIN that was used
- Reset your password without losing your data
Every approach has its advantages and disadvantages. Additionally, one method may not be suitable for you. Consequently, we have provided many methods for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone, including removing the screen lock, pattern lock, and password.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 without Losing Data
Let’s start with a frequently asked question: how to unlock a Samsung Galaxy A21 phone if you have forgotten your pattern lock, password, screen lock, or PIN without having to do a factory reset and risk losing your data. It was last night that I changed the password on my Samsung Galaxy A21; however, it was today that I forgot it, and I am now locked out of my phone. I’m wondering how I can unlock my Samsung Galaxy A21 without deleting any of my info. This frequently asked question may be found all over the internet.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 Pattern Lock without Factory Reset
There are various methods for bypassing the Samsung Galaxy A21’s lock screen, pattern lock, password, and PIN without having to do a factory or hard reset on the device. These techniques do not remove your data, user information, or personal files from your computer. However, the majority of them are tied to Google and Android. You may use these techniques to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 if you have forgotten your pattern lock, password, or PIN without having to do a factory reset.
- The Android SDK Tool, the Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager, and the Samsung Find My Mobile are all available options. Google Account, Google Security Questions, the Android SDK Tool, and an emergency call are also available options.
Details and step-by-step instructions on how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy A21 password without performing a factory reset or losing data are provided below.
Method 1: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 using Google Find My Device
How to unlock a Samsung Galaxy A21 that has been locked by Google Find My Device without entering a password or erasing all data on the device? The Android Device Manager, on the other hand, is an additional method of unlocking your phone without losing data or unlocking a phone that has been locked using the Find My Device feature. However, in order to reset the pattern lock or password on your Samsung Galaxy A21, you must first have activated Android Device Manager on your phone. However, as soon as you connect into your phone with your Google account information, ADM will be activated automatically.
- In order for Google to locate your Samsung Galaxy A21, you must provide permission for it to utilize your location information, phone information, and connection log to do so.
- Using another smartphone or your computer, navigate togoogle.com/android/find.
- You will be able to view your locked Samsung Galaxy A21 when the Android Device Manager dashboard appears in step three.
- Step 4: At this point, press the “Lock” button.
- Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A21 requires you to enter a password in the “New Password” area that is different from your Google account password.
- This password lock screen will take the place of your present lock screen and will be more secure.
- As a result, you can leave it blank or enter anything you like.
- That, on the other hand, is entirely voluntary.
- Step 10: If the operation is successful, you will receive a confirmation message and your Samsung Galaxy A21 handset will be unlocked within a few seconds.
- Step 12: Disable the temporary password and enter in a new one to complete the process.
You are free to use the temporary password whenever you wish without any repercussions. In contrast, Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device will only work on your Samsung Galaxy A21 if and when the requirements listed below are met.
- It is necessary to have your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone turned on. Before you can lock your phone, you must first enable the Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device on your phone. To use your Samsung Galaxy A21’s GPS, it is necessary to turn it on. For you to be able to log into your Google account, your device must be connected to the internet through WiFi. It is necessary to enable the location settings on your smartphone.
Method 2: How to Bypass Samsung Galaxy A21 Screen Lock using Samsung “Find My Mobile.”
If you have a Samsung account associated with the locked device, you may use it to unlock it if you forget your password, pattern, or personal identification number (PIN). If you own a Samsung Galaxy A21 and want to unlock your phone without losing any data, you should first attempt this approach. Follow the procedures outlined here to overcome the screen lock, password, or PIN on your Samsung Galaxy A21 and unlock your phone immediately. Step 1: Go to findmymobile.samsung.com and sign in using your Samsung ID and password.
You should use the same account that you used to log in to your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone that was previously locked.
Step 4: In the “Set Unlock PIN to unlock the screen” section at the top of the screen, enter a new PIN.
Step 6: After a few minutes, Samsung Find My Mobile will replace your existing lock screen password with the PIN code you previously entered, which will unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21.
Method 3: How to Remove Samsung Galaxy A21 Pattern Lock by Google Account
You may unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 by utilizing the easy forgot pattern, PIN, or password technique, as well as the Google account login procedure. It is a simple procedure, but it will only work if you recall the Google account login information that you previously used to unlock your locked device. There will be no data loss from your device if you use this approach. Follow the procedures outlined below in order to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21’s pattern lock, PIN, or password. Turn on your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone by pressing the power button.
Step 2: If you attempt to log in with the incorrect pattern, you will be presented with the “Forgot pattern” option.
Step 3: Enter your backup PIN or your Google account ID and password in the appropriate fields.
Step 5: Once this is completed, your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone will be unlocked automatically.
Method 4: How to Reset Samsung Galaxy A21 Pattern Lock with Google Security Questions
How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy A21 if I’ve forgotten my PIN, pattern, or even my password? If you have forgotten your Samsung Galaxy A21 PIN and do not want to lose your data, you may easily reset the pattern lock using Google security questions. This approach necessitates the completion of a few security questions that you created when you created your Google account. To unlock and reset the Samsung Galaxy A21’s password, pattern lock, or PIN, follow the methods outlined in this section.
- Similar to unlocking with a Google account, step 2 involves repeatedly entering the incorrect password or pattern until you see the “Forgot pattern” option appear.
- The unlock screen will then appear.
- Select the “Answer question” option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: Click on the “Unlock” button to the right.
Step 7: Step 8: Create a new password, PIN, or pattern by typing or drawing it in. Step 9: Wait for the procedure to be completed, and your Samsung Galaxy A21 will be unlocked within a few seconds after starting.
Method 5: How to Delete Samsung Galaxy A21 Password, PIN, or Pattern with Android SDK Tool
When using a computer, how can you unlock a Samsung Galaxy A21 phone without having to reset it or lose your data? If you enabled USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone before, you will be able to unlock your phone’s password, pattern, or PIN without destroying any data. This approach is intended for advanced users who are capable of running an ADB command prompt. In addition, you will require a desktop or laptop computer in order to remove the password. Now, carefully read the procedures listed below and follow them to the letter.
Second, connect your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone to the computer using the included USB cord.
Step 4: Type the command “ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.
The lock screen, pattern, password, or PIN will be erased if you restart your Samsung Galaxy A21 cellphone after completing step five.
Method 6: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 using Emergency Call
The techniques outlined here can be used if you have forgotten the password for your Samsung Galaxy A21 and wish to unlock it by calling the emergency call function on your phone. There is, however, a catch to using this strategy. Only devices running Android 5.0 or lower versions will be able to unlock their phones utilizing emergency calls and retain their data. Below you will find a comprehensive instruction on how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy A21 by making an emergency call. Step 1: Turn on your Samsung Galaxy A21 and unlock it using a swiping motion.
- Step 3: Type ten or twelve times a series of special symbols, such as asterisks, into the text box.
- Step 5: Once more, press on the screen to paste the symbols you copied before.
- Repeat this method 10-12 times more until you are unable to paste any more strings.
- Step 8: From the top of the screen, swipe down the notification bar.
- Step 9: Step 10: When the password option appears, long press and paste the symbols you copied before.
- Step 12: Continue inserting the symbols into the UI until the UI crashes.
- Step 14: You will see the home screen of your phone, and you will be able to swiftly enter your device.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 by Factory Reset/ Hard Reset
There are several techniques for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A21 that do not need you to lose any data, which we have mentioned in the preceding sections. We have emphasized several unlocking approaches that do not cause your phone to lose any data while it is being unlocked. If, however, you are unable to unlock your phone using the techniques described above, you will need to do a hard reset to overcome the Samsung Galaxy A21 password, pattern, or PIN. However, this procedure will completely erase everything from your phone.
Even yet, many people look for information on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 password with factory reset, but they are really looking for information on the hard reset procedure.
You may, on the other hand, execute a hard reset by pressing the power and volume buttons on your mobile phone. For further information, please see:
- How to Perform a Hard Reset on the Samsung Galaxy A21
- How to Perform a Factory Reset on the Samsung Galaxy A21
Method 1: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A21 Password with Factory Reset/ Hard Reset
If you have forgotten your password and your Samsung Galaxy A21 has been locked, the hard reset technique is the first thing you should try to do to unlock it. Any Android smartphone’s pattern lock and screen lock may be unlocked using this approach, which is the most popular. You may hard reset your phone in as little as 10 seconds and as long as 20 minutes by tapping a few keys on the device. A hard reset, on the other hand, will not only remove the screen lock, password, pattern lock, or PIN from your Samsung Galaxy A21, but it will also delete all data and user information from the device.
- The first step is to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A21 mobile phone.
- Step 3: When you see the dark screen, press the “Volume Up” and “Power” keys for a few more seconds until the screen is back to normal.
- Release all of the buttons and keys at this point.
- Step 6: Select the “Wipe data/factory reset” option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Step 7: You will then be presented with the Android Recovery interface.
- Step 8: Using the “Power” key, select “Reboot system immediately” from the next screen that appears.
- You have successfully conducted a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone.
- Also have a look at:
- How to Make Your Samsung Galaxy A21 Phone Run Faster
- How to root the Samsung Galaxy A21 without a computer
- How to bypass the FRP on the Samsung Galaxy A21
How to Secure Samsung Galaxy A21 after Unlocking
If you have successfully unlocked your Samsung Galaxy A21 using one of the ways described above, you need take certain precautions to keep your smartphone safe. Some techniques to keep your phone safe once it has been unlocked have been described in this section. Consequently, you will be able to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A21 in the future if you so want.
- Afterwards, write down the new password in a safe location such as a journal, computer, cloud storage, or another phone after unlocking and resetting the password, pattern, or PIN. Write down the new Google account information in a safe location where you will be able to retrieve it in the event that you lose access to your Samsung Galaxy A21 in the future. On your Samsung Galaxy A21 mobile phone, enable USB debugging as well as Google Find My Device functionality. Ensure that you regularly back up all of your important files from your phone to a secure location to avoid data loss in the event that you need to unlock the phone with a factory reset.
Disclaimer and Warning
This page contains information on how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone using the methods listed above. These approaches are intended solely for informational and educational reasons. We strongly advise that you only use these ways on your device; nevertheless, you can use these instructions to unlock devices as a technician if you obtain permission from the device’s owner, adhere to legal requirements, and follow manufacturer restrictions. Although our methods are safe to use, you should avoid attempting to unlock someone else’s Samsung Galaxy A21 using them.
As a result, we recommend that you speak with the professionals before proceeding with the lessons.
If you forget your password on your Samsung Galaxy A21, it is possible that your device could be permanently locked.
Additionally, you have discovered a method for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A21 after doing a factory reset.
In addition, you may view the appropriate precautions and warnings associated with each procedure on the page.
If your Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone is locked and you have forgotten your password, you can attempt any of the methods listed below to gain access. You can attempt another method if the first one fails, and so on until your phone has been successfully unlocked completely.