- 1 Samsung Music – Apps on Google Play
- 2 4 Ways to Download Music to a Samsung Galaxy
- 3 About this article
- 4 Is this article up to date?
- 5 Method 1. Download Songs with Samsung Music Downloader
- 6 Method 2. Upload Music from Computer to Samsung Galaxy via USB Cable
- 7 Method 3. Download iTunes Music to Samsung
- 8 Method 4. Load Songs from Another Device to Samsung
- 9 6 Best Ways to Download and Import Music to Samsung
- 10 Method 1. Import music from computer to Samsung via USB
- 11 Method 2. Import music from computer to Samsung Selectively
- 12 Method 3. Import music from Android device to Samsung wirelessly
- 13 Method 4. Import music from iPhone to Samsung
- 14 Method 5. Import music from iTunes library to Samsung
- 15 Method 6. Download music from stream music to Samsung
- 16 Conclusion
- 17 What to Do Next? Download Syncios now!
- 18 Part 1.Top 5 Free Music Downloaders for Samsung Phones
- 19 Part 2:Download music free with TunesGo for all devices
- 20 Part 3: Top 8 Free Music Download Sites
- 21 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 21.1 Part 1. Transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy S20 via USB
- 21.2 Part 2. Transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy S20 by one-click
- 21.3 Part 3. Selectively import music from iOS/Android device to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 21.4 Part 4. Download online music video to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 21.5 Part 5. Transfer music from other iOS/Android devices to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 21.6 Part 6. Sync music from iTunes library to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 21.7 Part 7. Download and save Spotify music to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 21.8 Part 8. Download and save Apple music to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 21.9 Part 9. Download and save Amazon music to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 21.10 Conclusion
- 21.11 Related TipsTricks
- 22 Part 1. Best Music Downloader for Samsung
- 23 iMusic- Best Music Downloader for Samsung You Deserve to Own
- 24 Part 2. 14 Apps for Samsung to Download Music
Samsung Music – Apps on Google Play
Upgrading to Android 11 (One UI 3). – The Samsung Music application must be updated to the most recent version. (In certain cases, the music file is not shown or is unavailable for usage in the app.) As a result of the increased security provided by Android 11, the Samsung Music Playlist and the Android MediaProvider Playlist will be split. To import or export playlists, you can utilize the playlist import/export feature that is available in the configuration options. – The Queue will be reset as a result of system modifications.
In this instance, you can use the folder hide function to conceal the folder holding the files you wish to conceal.
The Most Important Characteristics 1.
(The file types that are supported may vary depending on the device.) 2.
- (Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer) 3.
- You may locate Spotify recommended music by going to the Spotify tab and searching for Spotify music that you’ll enjoy listening to.
- What exactly is FLAC?
- Even if optional permissions are refused, it is possible that fundamental functionalities will continue to function effectively.
- Permission for STORAGE: Writing, editing, and deleting data on the SD card are all possible.
- MICROPHONE permission: Galaxy S4, Note3, Note4, and Note5 only- Allows you to operate the player using voice instructions that are being heard rather than recorded by the player.
- Permission to use a phone is restricted to Korean devices only.
4 Ways to Download Music to a Samsung Galaxy
To transfer or download music files to a Samsung phone or tablet, follow the instructions provided in this wikiHow.
- 1 Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your computer through a USB cable. To connect your phone or tablet to your computer, use the cord that was included with your device. You should Select Media device (MTP) if you are requested to do so.
- Use this approach to transfer music files (such as mp3s) from your computer to your Android device. Installing the Android File Transfer app on a Mac is required if you’re utilizing this method. To obtain it, go to the website and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the app has been installed, launch it.
- To open the file explorer on Windows, hit the keys Win + E to start it, and then double-click the Musicfolder in the left column
- Alternatively, if you’re using Mac OS X, press the keys Shift + Esc to open the file explorer in Mac OS X. When using a Mac, open Finder and double-click your user folder, followed by a second double-click the folder containing your music.
- 3 Open the Music folder on your Galaxy in a separate window.
- If you’re using Windows, press Win + Et to open a new file explorer window, select your Samsung from the left-hand column, and then double-click theMusicfolder
- If you’re using Mac OS X, press Win + Esc to open a new file explorer window, select your Samsung from the left-hand column, and then double-click theMusicfolder
- If you’re using Linux, press Win + Esc to open a new file explorer window
- If you To transfer music from your Galaxy S4 to your Mac, use theAndroid File Transferapp and then double-click theMusicfolder on your computer’s hard drive.
- 4Drag and drop your music files from your PC into the Music folder on your Galaxy. The Play Music app, which can be found in the app drawer, will allow you to listen to the files after they have been transferred.
- 1Get 4shared from the Google Play Store and install it. The Play Store may be found in the app drawer or on the home screen of your device. As soon as the app is installed, it will create a new icon in the app drawer for you to use. 2Open the 4shared folder. It’s the “4” icon in the app drawer, which is blue and white. 3 Please log in. Registering for 4shared is simple and may be done using your Facebook profile or Google account, or by making an account with your email address. 4 The magnifying glass should be tapped. In the bottom-right corner of the screen, in the blue circle, you’ll find it. 5TapMusic. It’s the 5th symbol down from the top of the screen on the right. 6 Look for a song to listen to. If you don’t know the name of the song, try looking for the name of the artist or the name of the album. To begin the search, simply tap the magnifying glass. 7Press the play button on a song. Unless you find what you’re searching for, it’s probable that another person hasn’t yet shared it
- Otherwise, try again later. 8TapDownload. In a moment, the song will begin to download to your Samsung Galaxy.
- 1Go to the Google Play Store and download Audiomack. Audiomack is a free program that provides access to a large music library that may be downloaded. Once Audiomack has been installed, an icon for it will show in the app drawer. 2Run Audiomack on your computer. Icon with a white triangle in the middle
- It’s the purple one. 3TapOK, I’VE GOT THIS! Your phone or tablet will now display a pop-up notification seeking access to your device. 4TapAllow. It is possible that you may need to tap it more than once to provide all of the necessary permissions. 5 Look for a song to listen to. It is possible to search for a song or artist by entering their name into the search bar at the top of the page, or to browse by category (for example, Songs, Albums).
- 6Press the play button on the music you wish to download. In Audiomack, the music will begin playing instantly after being selected. 7 To download the file, click on the download icon. It’s represented by the downward-pointing arrow in the bottom-right corner of the display. Your Galaxy will now have the selected song downloaded to it. Once the music has been downloaded, you will be able to listen to it when not connected to the internet.
- 1 Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your computer through a USB cable. If you have a phone or tablet, use the cord that came with it.
- If you use Windows Media Player to listen to and manage your music files, this is the approach to use. If the Auto Play window displays, simply shut it for the time being.
- 2 Open the Windows Media Player program. In the menu, you’ll be able to find it. Your music collection will be shown
- 3 Select the Synctab from the drop-down menu. It’s located in the upper right-hand corner of the window. 4 Drag the music you wish to sync to the Sync tab from the Music tab. If you choose, you may arrange the songs by dragging and dropping them one by one. Alternatively, if you wish to move numerous files at the same time, press Control while clicking each of their names, then drag the selected files to the Sync tab. Start the synchronization process by clicking Start Sync. It’s located at the very top of the sync window. The tracks you’ve chosen will now be synced to your Samsung Galaxy.
Create a new question
- Question What is the best way to recover the music player from my phone if it has been deleted? Answer from the Justjaythings Community Go to the Google Play Store and download a music player on your device. It is also possible to utilize the firmware application “Samsung applications.”
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining.
Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Submit
About this article
Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been viewed 32,845 times so far.
Is this article up to date?
What is the best way to get music on a Samsung Galaxy? You have arrived at the correct location. Please continue reading to learn about the many methods for downloading songs to your Samsung phone with ease. Despite the fact that Samsung’s built-in Music Player does not enable downloading music from the internet, you can still download music to your Samsung phone after downloading it using other third-party applications or a computer to your Samsung phone. Whenever a music file is transferred from a mobile phone or an external memory card, the Samsung Music Player will automatically add the songs to a playlist, eliminating the need to manually configure the player.
3 Tips You Need to Know before Going Further
When using a Samsung Galaxy, how do you download music? Congratulations, you’ve arrived to the correct location. For more information about how to download songs to your Samsung phone with ease, please continue reading. Despite the fact that Samsung’s built-in Music Player does not enable downloading music from the internet, you can still download music to your Samsung phone after downloading it using other third-party applications or a computer to your phone. Whenever a music file is transferred from a mobile phone or an external memory card, the Samsung Music Player will automatically add the songs to a playlist, eliminating the need to manually configure the device.
Method 1. Download Songs with Samsung Music Downloader
It is recommended that you use the professionalSamsung Music Downloader-Android Assistant(Windows/Mac) to download music into your Samsung device. It allows you to quickly and effortlessly download music from your computer to your Samsung phone with a single click. Moreover, you may preview and select the songs you want to import into your Samsung device based on the song name, the song duration, the size of the file, the format of the file, the artist, the album, and other relevant information before transferring.
In addition, you can manage your photographs, videos, contacts, applications, call logs, SMS, books, and other data on your Samsung device efficiently.
Download the trial version of Samsung Music Downloader for free on your PC and begin downloading music to your Samsung device with relative simplicity.
Steps to Download Music on Samsung with Samsung Music Downloader:
Step 1: Enable the application to recognize your Samsung mobile. Open the Samsung Music Downloader when it has been installed, and connect your Samsung device to your computer via a USB cord. You should see the interface shown below when you do so. Simply follow the instructions on the screen to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device, then touch the ” Allow ” option on your device, and your device will be detected automatically and without any more action required. Note: The next time you connect your device and open the software, it will automatically recognize your device without requiring you to enable USB debugging on your computer.
- Please be patient as we wait for a little period of time for that.
- Following the installation of the USB driver, the software will instantly begin scanning your phone’s data.
- If this is the case, please consult the ” Music ” tab on the left for further information.
- Clicking the ” New ” option at the top of the page will open a browser that will allow you to select music from your computer to transfer to your Samsung.
- Following that, you may click on the ” Refresh ” option to force the playlist on Samsung Music Downloader to be refreshed for verification.
- And if you want to remove some music from your Samsung smartphone, simply choose one or more songs from the list and click the ” Delete ” button to have them removed from your Samsung device.
Using the Samsung Music Downloader on Super Toolkit’s One-Click BackupRestorefeature, you may easily backup and restore Samsung music to and from your PC. More information may be found here.
Method 2. Upload Music from Computer to Samsung Galaxy via USB Cable
You may also copy and paste songs from your computer to your Samsung phone if you have a USB cord handy to do so. This method is also quite simple. Please review the procedures listed below to ensure that the task is completed. Step 1. Connect your Samsung device to your computer via a USB cable, allowing the computer to recognize and recognize your device. Step 2. Swipe down the Notification bar from the top of your Samsung’s screen and choose “Media device (MTP)” as the connection type. Step 3: When the “Allow USB debugging” window appears, select the “OK” option.
As an alternative, you can activate USB debugging mode in the Settings menu.
Method 3. Download iTunes Music to Samsung
You may also copy and paste songs from your computer to your Samsung phone if you have a USB cord handy. Also, it is a pretty simple method. Please review the procedures outlined below to ensure that the work is completed successfully. Step 1. Connect your Samsung device to your computer via a USB cable, allowing the computer to recognize and recognize your device as a result of your connection. Step 2. From the top of your Samsung’s screen, swipe down the Notification bar and choose “Media device (MTP)” as the connection type.
Instead, you may turn on USB debugging mode in the Settings menu, which is also available.
Locate and choose the songs that you wish to transfer to your Samsung device, and then copy them by using the “Ctrl + C” keys on your computer’s keyboard.
Method 4. Load Songs from Another Device to Samsung
You may also copy and paste music from your computer to your Samsung phone using a USB cord to transfer them. This is also a pretty simple method. Please review the procedures outlined below to ensure that the task is completed. Step 1. Connect your Samsung device to your computer using a USB cable, allowing your device to be recognized by the computer. Slide down the Notification bar from the top of your Samsung’s screen, then choose “Media device (MTP)” as the connection type. Step 3. When the “Allow” USB debugging” window appears, select the “OK” option.
As an alternative, you can enable USB debugging mode from the Settings menu.
To copy the music to your Samsung device, locate and select them using the “Ctrl + C” keys on your computer’s keyboard.
Step 6. Select your Samsung device from the Portable Devices folder on your computer, navigate to the Music folder, and then paste the music files you transferred onto your Samsung phone all at once.
6 Best Ways to Download and Import Music to Samsung
When we obtain a new Samsung phone, we must remember to transfer all of our data from the old phone to the new one. a. However, there’s one more thing we won’t forget to do because listening to music has become a dangerously addicting habit for us. Our favorite music is usually played when we’re on our way to work or are alone in our homes. Even if someone has several distinct playlists, each one is tailored to a certain feeling. Here, we’ll introduce you to the six finest methods for guiding you through the process of downloading and importing music to your Samsung.
Method 1. Import music from computer to Samsung via USB
It is general knowledge that data transfers from an Android phone to a computer through USB are a simple and straightforward process. Step 1: Use a USB cord to connect your Samsung phone to your computer. On the notification panel, you should select ‘Connected as a media device,’ which is what you should do. Step 2: In your computer’s ‘This PC’ window, you will see that the Samsung Phone appears as a detachable disk. With a double-click on the drive, several various folders appear, including those for movies and pictures.
You can copy, paste, or drag-and-drop the target music from a local folder to your target folder using these methods (You can also add a new folder in your phone to save these new songs from computer.)
Method 2. Import music from computer to Samsung Selectively
If you’re looking for a powerful Android phone assistant that can manage various types of data for you, such as transferring music from your PC to your phone, exporting photos from your phone to your PC, backing up phone apps on your PC, editing phone contacts on your PC, and so on, then look no further. Syncios Android Manager, which is intended to make data management as simple as possible, continues to amaze us. Let’s go through the process: First, we’ll have a look at what to do. In order to begin, you must first download and install Syncios Manager on your PC.
- Step 3: Connect your Samsung phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- You may also check for the following situations in case your Samsung is still unable to be identified by Syncios: The USB debugging mode on your Samsung has not yet been activated.
- Navigate back to the Settings screen by pressing the Back button, and then selecting ‘System, Advanced, and Developer options.
- When you fail to install Syncios Apk on your phone, go to ‘Settings’ ‘Security’ and tick ‘Unknown sources’ to enable Syncios to download.
- 5The ADB driver for mobile devices should be installed.
- Step 4 There are just a few alternatives available.
- If you wish to transfer songs from your computer to your Samsung, select the ‘Add’ option to open a smaller pop-up window.
- (The ‘Add file’ option enables you to see the detailed details of music before transferring them.) Now choose your desired folder from the list and click ‘Ctrl+A’ to select all of the music in the folder or ‘Ctrl+S’ to select only certain songs in the folder.
Finally, press the ‘Open’ button to begin importing the tracks.
Method 3. Import music from Android device to Samsung wirelessly
If you wish to wirelessly transfer beloved tracks from an old Android phone to a new Samsung, the Syncios App for Android can help you complete the procedure. Between two Android phones, we may quickly and conveniently transfer SMS, bookmarks, call logs, contacts, music, photos, SD card photos, and video with this app. NOTE: Although it is a completely free application, you must ensure that the following two conditions are met: 1. Syncios App2 should be installed on both of your Android phones.
Step 1: Launch the Syncios App on both of your phones and you should see a page similar to this.
2 Select the ‘I am a receiver’ option on your Samsung smartphone, while selecting the ‘I am a sender’ option on the other Android smartphone.
Method 4. Import music from iPhone to Samsung
We’ve been aware for some time now that data transmission between iPhone and Android can be problematic. So, is there a gadget that can assist us in doing the task perfectly? Is it going to be difficult? Syncios Data Transferprovides the most straightforward solution for you. You have the ability to transfer contacts, messages, movies, images, audio, and other data from your iOS smartphone to your Samsung mobile without any restrictions. Step 1: First, download and install Syncios Data Transfer on your computer.
- Step number four.
- Restore: This feature allows you to restore data from an iTunes/iCloud backup or from your iTunes Library to mobile devices.
- Then, as seen in the accompanying picture, navigate to Transfermodule (the default module).
- If you find that the location is wrong, you can manually adjust it.
- (There are 33 audio files in this screenshot.) Then press ‘Next’ and ‘OK’ to begin data transmission.
Method 5. Import music from iTunes library to Samsung
iTunes is a program that Apple customers may use to organize and play music and movies. If the songs you wish to transfer are located in your iTunes Library rather than on your iOS device, don’t close the software; the Restore module of Syncios Data Transfer can assist you in transferring music to your Samsung mobile phone from your iTunes Library without closing the program. First, we’ll have a look at what to do. To return to the main interface, use the ‘Back’ button. Then select the ‘Restore’ module.
Syncios Backup is the default option.
Step 2: Syncios will automatically find and load music files from your computer’s iTunes Library, saving you time and effort. To import music into Samsung, choose all of the tracks and then click the ‘OK’, ‘Next’, or ‘OK’ options.
Method 6. Download music from stream music to Samsung
There are a few popular music platforms that are widely used by music enthusiasts. But how can we download music in a common format so that we may play them on our iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, and other devices while we are not connected to the internet? AudiCable Audio Recorder is capable of accomplishing this in a straightforward manner. Step 1: Download AudiCable Audio Recorder and install it on your computer. The first step is to launch it on your PC. On the start-up page, you’ll find a list of various well-known music streaming services.
- Click on’Spotify’ from the main interface, then click on the button that says “Sign in.” To log in, you’ll need to enter your account details.
- Step 4: After logging in, look for and download the music/song of your choice.
- AudiCable will automatically begin recording the music as soon as it detects it.
- The music that you have just listened to has been recorded and listed here, and it has been saved to your computer.
- 6Step 2Follow the steps outlined in Method 2to transfer music to your Samsung mobile phone.
You should now be able to download and import music to your Samsung mobile phone. With Syncios Mobile Manager, you can transfer music from your computer to your Samsung device, and you can transfer music from your iPhone/iTunes Library to your Samsung device with Syncios Data Transfer. In addition, you may use AudioCable Audio Recorder to download and convert Spotify songs to a standard format, which you can then store to your mobile phone.
What to Do Next? Download Syncios now!
- 1. The Best Free Music Downloaders for Samsung Phones (Part 1 of 5) Part 2: TunesGo, a fantastic downloader for all devices
- And Part 3: Part 3: The Top 8 Sites for Free Music Downloads
Purchasing music from your favorite artists is an excellent way to show your support. However, there are occasions when you just do not have the extra funds to purchase a certain album or tune. That’s where free music downloaders come in to save the day. Throughout this post, we will discuss the top five applications for downloading music on Samsung phones, as well as the top eight free music download websites.
Part 1.Top 5 Free Music Downloaders for Samsung Phones
You may show your support for your favorite musicians by purchasing their recordings. Some albums and tracks may be available for purchase, but you may not have the funds to do so at all times. The free music downloaders come in to help out in this situation. Our top five music download applications for Samsung phones, as well as our top eight free music download websites, will be presented in this post.
Part 2:Download music free with TunesGo for all devices
- YouTube as your personal music source
- Supports downloading from more than 1000 sites
- Music may be transferred across any devices, and iTunes can be used with Android devices. Complete the whole music library
- Correct id3 tags, cover art, and backups
- And Manage your music without being restricted by iTunes
- Share Your iTunes Playlist with Others
|Guide for TunesGo：||1.Download Music||2.Record Music||3.Transfer Music||4.Manage iTunes Library||5.Tips for iTunes|
Learn more about how to obtain these tracks by visiting the website.
Part 3: Top 8 Free Music Download Sites
It’s difficult to envision a world without music. Furthermore, numerous websites now provide free music downloads, owing to the Internet. But don’t be concerned. These websites are not against the law. Despite this, they allow you to continue to support your favorite artists while still downloading your favorite music for free. Take a look at the top eight free music download websites. 1. MP3.com is a website that allows you to download music. MP3.com is a website dedicated to the distribution of music.
- Users may browse through music by historical period or genre on this site, which is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive.
- Users may also upload their own music straight to the website, which is a nice feature.
- Some tunes may be lacking in production merit, but at the very least they are available for free.
- NoiseTrade is a type of trading in noise.
- Its large library and simplistic style are two of its most appealing features.
- The website also offers suggestions and free mixtapes that feature a diverse range of artists and musical genres, which you may download at your leisure.
AmazonIt may come as a surprise to you, but Amazon does provide a substantial amount of free tunes.
The amazing thing about Amazon is that you can quickly explore music by genre.
Amazon informs you of the number of free tracks available in each category.
Jamendo is a musical instrument.
On this website, you may find more than 400,000 tracks that have been made by more than 40,000 musicians.
Open-minded individuals who are interested in discovering new artists may find this website to be of great assistance.
IncompetechThis website allows you to get royalty-free music for your YouTube videos, video games, amateur films, and any other project you may have in mind.
Kevin MacLeod, the website’s founder, describes the website’s objective as follows: “There are a lot of schools with little money, and there are a lot of film producers who want to use music – but who can’t pay to clear copyrights from the present mechanisms that have been put up.” My understanding of the law of copyright is shaky, therefore I picked a license that permits me to transfer the rights I desire to transfer.” MadeLoud is number seven on the list.
- Are you a fan of independent music?
- MadeLoud is the name of the game.
- You may listen to a 45-minute preview of each song before downloading it.
- This website, on the other hand, is more focused on minor acts and local scenes than it is on national stars.
- EpitonicEpitonic’s slogan is “the center of sound,” and it is as easy as that.
- You may either browse through the collection of music or do a search for a certain song.
In addition, the site promotes highlighted playlists as well as exclusive label releases, among other things. This website was established in 1999, however it was forced to close in 2004 owing to financial difficulties. Fortunately, it has returned since 2011!
All of your favorite sounds may now be stored on your phone, thanks to the large storage capacity available on most modern smartphones. A microSD card slot is an added bonus if your phone has one. Generally, you may upload your music directly onto the card by using a USB cable to connect to your computer. If you use a mobile device, it is impossible to disregard the importance of music transfer. While stopped in traffic or standing in a lengthy line at the grocery, what is the most likely thing that you will do in order to pass the time?
It is therefore important to maintain a solid collection of your favorite songs on your smartphone, and one of the best methods to do so is by transferring music to your mobile phone despite the fact that you have switched to a new phone.
If you believe you may require assistance from this post, please continue reading.
Part 1. Transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy S20 via USB
It is simple to transfer music from your PC to an Android smartphone simply connecting your Android phone and your PC together with a USB cord. Aside from that, you have the ability to handle your files and folders on the computer as well. If you want to transfer music to your Samsung Galaxy S20 using a Mac, we recommend that you avoid this approach and instead use the following solution. Connection to the computer is accomplished with the use of a USB cable on the Samsung Galaxy S20. Keep your phone unlocked throughout the connection in order to be able to see pop-up messages as they come on your phone while you are connected.
Using the pop-up box, select one of the following connection modes: “Transfer file” or “Media device (MTP).
Select the music you require and copy them from your PC.
Alternatively, you may build a new music folder on your computer and then transfer songs from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile.
Part 2. Transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy S20 by one-click
Part 1’s “easiest” method may not actually be the most straightforward one. You will discover that it is difficult to identify a music folder and audio files among the hundreds of directories available. You could be wondering whether you can get some assistance from a convenient tool at that point. Therefore, we strongly propose a phone file management program, Syncios Mobile Manager, which operates on both Windows and Mac computers and offers a free edition that allows you to selectively export and import songs from iOS and Android smartphones, as well as modify and remove songs from those devices.
Phone Transfer, 1-Click Backup, 1-Click Restore, Audio Converter, Video Converter, Ringtone Maker, and more useful tools are included in this package.
It also works flawlessly with Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and other brands of smartphones and tablets. If you require assistance from this section, download and install this utility before proceeding. Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
▼ Export Music from Samsung Galaxy S20 to Computer
Music from the Samsung Galaxy S20 may be transferred to a computer by navigating to MediaAudio, selecting the songs you want, and then clicking onExport on the menu bar to save the music from the Samsung Galaxy S20 to a computer.
▼ Import Music from Computer to Samsung Galaxy S20
To transfer songs or other audio files from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20, scroll to MediaAudio and click on AddAdd File. You will be given the option to select audio files from your computer and transfer them to your Samsung Galaxy S20. Alternatively, click onAddAdd Folderto choose a music folder from your computer and import all of the songs in that music folder to your Samsung Galaxy S20. When it’s finished, click onOpen to begin importing the audio files you’ve picked or a music folder.
Part 3. Selectively import music from iOS/Android device to Samsung Galaxy S20
The first step is to install Syncios Mobile Manager on your computer. As you can see, it is quite easy to transfer data across computers and phones. For example, you may backup one phone to your computer and then restore backup files from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20. It is our intention to backup iPhone music (using an iPhone as an example) to a computer, and then import the music from the computer onto a Samsung Galaxy S20. Connect both the old device and the Samsung Galaxy S20 to the computer, then enable USB Debugging Mode on the Android smartphone to see the results.
- Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
- Take the iPhone as the source device, and then select a tap under the iPhone device menu option.
- Select MediaAudio from the iPhone’s menu bar and you’ll be able to preview, manage, and remove songs before transferring them.
- Step 3: Import music from a computer to a Samsung Galaxy S20- Select MediaAudiotap from the left-hand column, under Samsung device, and then check all of the songs on the Samsung Galaxy S20.
- You will be presented with a pop-up window, from which you can select audio files stored on your computer.
- Wait for it to be finished.
- When you launch Syncios Mobile Manager, you will be able to tell the difference between an iOS device and an Android smartphone since the classifications are different.
Furthermore, the choices may be customized for different types of material. Find “Add/Import/Recover” to transfer files from a computer to a device, and “Export/Backup” to transfer data from a device to a computer.
Part 4. Download online music video to Samsung Galaxy S20
Step 1: As soon as you start theSyncios Mobile Managerprogram, go to the top menu bar and select Video Downloader. Then you’ll see a window where you may paste in URLs to be displayed. Open your selected music or video on a website such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or Dailymotion, then right click to copy the URL of the music video in your browser’s address bar (the address link). Alternatively, you may go directly to the top URL bar to get the link. Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
To input and download numerous pieces of music or videos at the same time, hit the Enterkey on your keyboard to start a new line of text with the next link.
(If you are aUltimateuser, you will be able to make further customizations before downloading.) Step 3: Once you have completed the previous steps, simply clickStart Download to begin downloading.
Now is a good time to look into other choices on your own because we have already disclosed too much.
Part 5. Transfer music from other iOS/Android devices to Samsung Galaxy S20
You could think, what should I do if I need to complete the transfer job in a more direct and expedient manner? Yes, that is not a problem; a more direct method is also provided in the next section. When you require the direct transfer of phone data from one device to another, Syncios Data Transfer is the only solution you should consider. If you’re upgrading to a new phone, such as the Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+, this would be quite beneficial. It can easily address the problem of data transmission in a matter of minutes, especially for devices that are cross-platform.
- Easily restore iTunes backups and iCloud backups to mobile devices without the need for iTunes.
- It is compatible with a wide range of smartphones and tablets, including Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia, and others.
- Download the trial version and install it on your computer; then, accompany us to the transfer location to begin the transfer process again.
- The first step is to create a plan.
- Then, from the start-up interface, select the Transfermode option to begin transferring data across devices.
- It is possible that you may need to activate the USB Debugging Mode on your Android smartphone and choose “Trust” on your iOS device.
- It is important to note that the source phone (the iPhone X) should be on the left and the target phone (the Samsung Galaxy S20) should be on the right.
- Next may be found in the lower right-hand side of the screen.
Step 3: From this interface, select the material you wish to see. To load the items, choose the check boxes in front of them and then click on Next. Finally, confirm your decision by using the Next button, which will initiate the transfer procedure. Wait for it to be finished.
Part 6. Sync music from iTunes library to Samsung Galaxy S20
Step 1: Syncios Data Transfer is also known as an iTunes extractor, which is another alias. Run the transfer program and connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 to your computer via a USB connection if you want to recover files without overwriting them, or if you want to transfer music and movies from your iTunes Library to your Samsung Galaxy S20. Download the Windows version or the Mac version. Using the main interface, selectRestorecolumn and browse to theiTunes Library. Step 3: It should be tapped or clicked on.
To sync music and videos to your Samsung Galaxy S20 directly, choose the songs and videos you want to sync and click on OK.
Part 7. Download and save Spotify music to Samsung Galaxy S20
You might be interested in learning how to get music from Spotify for free and transfer it to your Samsung Galaxy S20 for playback on an Android media player. This approach will show you how to download Spotify music to MP3 format and store Spotify music to your Samsung Galaxy S120/S20+ so that you may listen to it whenever you want, without having to connect to the internet. You may find it tough to download spotify audio straight to your Samsung Galaxy S20 since different sites have different security measures in place, making it nearly impossible unless you are a hacker to do so.
It teaches you how to download high-quality MP3 music from Spotify to your computer and then save them to your Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+.
These are some of the features of the Spotify Music Downloader: Download Spotify Music in its original high quality; Convert Spotify Music to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV at a 10x faster rate; Preserve the ID3 Tags information of songs after conversion; Permanently save Spotify Music for offline listening Take advantage of the free update assistance with technological issues Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
- The first step is to install the TuneCable Spotify Music Downloader on your PC before anything else.
- Step 2: From the main interface, you have two options: add Spotify or remove Spotify.
- Alternatively, you may choose a song or a playlist on the Spotify app, right click to copy the URL, and then press the “Share” button.
- Step 3: Once you have confirmed your selections, your music will be added to the Tunecable database of tunes.
- If you wish to erase certain music from your computer, do so right away.
- You will notice a (Settings) button on the top menu bar; simply click on it to access the settings.
- To begin the converting process, click on the Convertbutton.
- After that, you may listen to the Spotify music that you have downloaded and transfer it to your Samsung Galaxy S20.
(TuneCable only allows you to convert the first three minutes of each song while using the trial version.) Please get the full version of Spotify in order to experience the whole catalog of music songs for offline listening!) Step 6: Now that you’ve converted your Spotify audio into MP3 files, you may transfer them to whatever device you like.
You may now transfer the Spotify music that you have downloaded to your devices. Continue to Part 2 of this guide to learn how to simply transfer music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20.
Part 8. Download and save Apple music to Samsung Galaxy S20
You are well aware that your Apple Music membership will expire soon; nevertheless, what should you do to ensure that you have access to this Music Library in perpetuity without having to renew your subscription? You should learn how to download and store such music as MP3 files so that you may retain them for as long as you like. You will require a professional Apple Music Conversion tool, such asTuneCable Apple Music Converter, in order to resolve your issue. Downloading and converting Apple Music to other formats for offline storage is made easier with this program.
- Take advantage of the free update assistance with technological issues Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
- Then, choose a song from Apple Music by tapping the’+ Add’button in the toolbar.
- Choose music from your iTunes library and then click on OK once you’ve confirmed your selection.
- You have the ability to customize the output format (MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV), output path, output quality, conversion mode, and other settings before to beginning the music conversion process.
- Step 4: After completing the conversion, you will almost certainly wish to listen to the converted tracks.
- Then refer to Part 2 of this article to learn how to quickly transfer music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20.
Part 9. Download and save Amazon music to Samsung Galaxy S20
You require a reliable method for downloading and storing your favorite songs from Amazon Music to your local hard drive or other storage device. The final method we’ll discuss is backed by a convenient music converter called Amazon Music Downloader. This tool can flawlessly store your Amazon music files to your local drive, after which you may import the saved songs onto other devices with ease. MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC formats are offered so that you may listen to the downloaded music on a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Record Amazon Music tracks for offline listening.
- Convert Amazon Music files to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC.
- Download Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
- If you are an Amazon customer, you are aware that in order to take use of their services, you must first create an Amazon account.
- Select’Hello, Sign In’from the drop-down menu in the top right and sign in with your Amazon account information.
- Set your output parameters by selecting the find(Settings) symbol on the menu bar.
- Once you’re finished, dismiss the window to make the changes permanent.
- Click the “Add” button in the bottom right corner of one of your Amazon playlists, artists, or albums, then pick the songs that you want to convert from the drop-down menu.
- If it isn’t, just uncheck it.
- Navigate to the converter(History) button and press the button.
- Open the output folder on your computer and drag and drop the music onto your Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
(TuneCable only allows you to convert the first three minutes of each song while using the trial version.) Please purchase the full version if you want to experience the whole Amazon music catalog for offline listening!)
With the aid of this tutorial, you should be able to discover a method that works for you to simply transfer music to your Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+. If you find this information to be useful, please remember to forward it on to your friends.
The greatest music downloader for the Samsung Galaxy S4 is. For those of you who are among the millions of Samsung users across the world who use their smartphones and tablets to listen to music on a daily basis, it’s critical that you are familiar with a Samsung music downloader. Several platforms are now available that will allow you to download and listen to your favorite musicians and podcasts directly from your Samsung smartphone, including Spotify, Apple Music, and Pandora. Pick sure you thoroughly research all of the available options in order to make the greatest decision for your preferences and requirements, as well as to get the most out of your Samsung experience.
Part 1. Best Music Downloader for Samsung
I would recommend that you utilize the Samsung music downloader for your desktop computer. The following are the reasons: First, it is simple to utilize the desktop program to search additional music that are available online; second, it will take up less storage space on your Samsung phone since you will only be keeping the songs that you need. If you utilize applications, the programs will take up space in your device, while the music will not. Third, you may be able to save money on your cell phone bill.
I strongly advise you to use iMusic, which is the greatest music downloader available.
There is also an integrated music library that allows you to explore new music by genre, artist, and top lists.
The procedures are rather straightforward and straightforward.
iMusic- Best Music Downloader for Samsung You Deserve to Own
- Discover: Search and discover music from across the world that has been categorized by artists, genres, and other factors
- More than 3,000 music sites, including YouTube, Facebook, and others, are available for download on the internet. To store your favorite tunes from any music website or app, use the record function
- The Transfer feature allows you to transfer music files across devices, as well as copy music files from iPads, iPods, and iPhones to your iTunes library. Backup iTunes: Connect your device to your computer and begin transferring files in order to rebuild your iTunes library. With iMusic, you have the ability to burn downloaded music and playlists on CDs.
Steps to download music from iMusic’s built-in music collection, download music for Samsung from a third-party music site, and record music for Samsung with iMusic are detailed below. iMusic should be launched and connected to your Samsung smartphone at this point in the process. After that, select the first tab at the top of the window, which is labeled “Discover,” from the drop-down menu. You may get the most recent and most popular tracks from that page. You may also utilize the category to select music that you enjoy, or the search box to look for music that you are looking for.
To download the song for your Samsung device, click on it, select “MP3,” and then click “Download.” Step 3.After you have downloaded the song, go to the “LIBRARY” button at the top of iMusic and choose it.
The music that you download are instantly stored to your iTunes Library. The music may be seen by selecting the download symbol from the drop-down menu. Check the music you want to export to your Samsung phone and hit the Export button on the right-hand side of the screen.
Download music from music sites or radio station
Step 1.Start iMusic on your computer and connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cord to complete the installation. Navigate to the Download function by selecting the Discover tab at the top of the page. Fill out the form with the URL of the song you want to download and click Download to proceed. Step 2. Step 3.After you have downloaded the file, go to “LIBRARY” and then choose the download item on the left side of the screen. You will be able to see all of the tracks that you have downloaded from there.
Part 2. 14 Apps for Samsung to Download Music
4Shared, one of the most powerful music-downloading apps accessible, makes a large amount of free music available to Samsung Galaxy users through its library. If you want to hunt for your favorite musicians by album name or song names, you may utilize the search feature. Price: FreeScore: 3.3 out of 2192 customer ratings. Music Downloader is a fantastic program that allows you to locate music for your Samsung Galaxy and download it to your device. Simple to use, the software allows you to search for any performer, title, or album that is licensed under Creative Commons licenses.
Price: FreeScore: 3.1 out of 9305 customer reviews Download any music that has been licensed as ‘Free to Use’ right onto your Samsung Galaxy with this software, which is available for free download.
You may download songs by using the search tool, which is included.
Price:FreeScore:2.8 out of 300567 reviews Price:Free The SONGily downloader app is now accessible for all Samsung Galaxy users who are already registered on SONGily.com to download their favorite songs.
You may use this software to download all of the music content available on the SONGily website directly to your Samsung Galaxy device.
Additionally, it has the benefit of being involved with an initiative whose sole purpose is to share free music around the internet community at large.
Radio, music, and podcasts may all be streamed using the app.
This application is compatible with Android, iOS, and the web.
It also makes it possible to do a quick search for your favorite movies on BitTorrent.
Price:FreeScore:4.2 out of 52634 reviews Price:Free This tool makes it easy for you to search for and download any music that has been licensed as free to use on copyleft music using the copyleft music search engine.
Licensed under the Creative Commons 3.0 license, the music is available for download.
Price:FreeScore:3.1 out of 6,631 reviews Price:Free Skull mp3 is a superb music downloader that allows you to download any song you want.
It is a strong music downloader that has a vast community of happy consumers behind it.
Price:FreeScore:3.3 based on 3949 customer ratings It is possible to enjoy high-quality music that is free of advertisements and that can be accessed from any location and at any time with Napster.
Every day, Napster has the ability to introduce you to fresh and exciting music.
Price: FreeScore: 3.8 out of 5 stars from 47778 reviews Every day, Audiomack is used by millions of consumers.
This program contains current charts that highlight the most promising new talents from the hip hop, techno, and reggae genres, among others.
You’ll also be able to download songs and mixtapes for offline listening on your Samsung with the free download version.
It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
It’s also one of the few downloaders that can handle files more than 2 gigabytes in size.
It features one of the most extensive music collections available on the internet, with millions of free Arabic and worldwide songs to choose from.
Price: FreeScore: 4.3 out of 5 based on 297854 reviews It’s no surprise that SoundLoad is one of the most highly rated downloading applications on the Google Play Store.
You will be able to access direct download links on the SoundCloud platform, which is supplied solely by the artist and will be accessible through this app. Price: FreeScore: 4.3 out of 5 based on 341 reviews