- 1 Using Split Screen View on Samsung One UI Phone
- 2 Thank you for your feedback!
- 3 Contact Info
- 4 How to do split-screen multitasking on a Samsung Galaxy S10, using two apps side by side
- 5 How to do split-screen multitasking on aSamsung Galaxy S10
- 6 How to adjust split-screen windows when multitasking on aGalaxy S10
- 7 Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
- 8 How to use split-screen multitasking on One UI
- 9 Samsung Galaxy A52 5G (SM-A526U) – Split Screen
- 10 Turn on Multi Window
- 11 Open an app completely
- 12 Exit Multi Window
- 13 Galaxy Tab S6
- 14 How to Use Split Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+
- 15 1. Make Apps Run in Split Screen
- 16 2. Create App Pair
- 17 3. Add App Pairs to Home Screen
- 18 Bonus Trick: See Apps in Pop-Up View
- 19 Multitask Like a Boss
- 20 How To Use Split Screen On Samsung Galaxy A21
- 21 Use Split Screen Window in Galaxy A21
- 22 How to use split-screen on Android — Steps for Samsung, OnePlus, Pixel and more
- 23 How to use split-screen on Android (Gesture-based navigation)
- 24 How to use split-screen on Android (Button-based navigation)
- 25 How to Use Split Screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51?, how to
- 26 How to use Split Screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51?
- 27 How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- 28 Use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- 29 Multi Window Galaxy S21: How to Open Two Apps at the Same Time
- 30 Steps to use Multi Window on your Samsung Galaxy S21 series
Using Split Screen View on Samsung One UI Phone
The most recent update was made on February 9, 2021. Two applications are preferable to one, and using Split Screen View or Multi Window is preferable than continually moving between applications. This feature allows you to switch between programs while also adjusting the size of the display and copying information from one app to another. To set up apps in Split Screen View, follow the instructions outlined in the following section. If you want to learn how to set up an App Pair on a Samsung phone, see our article Using App Pair on a Samsung Phone.
Version 9.0 of the Android operating system (Pie) 1.
2Click on the application icon that you want to see in Split Screen View.
- Remember that not all programs will be able to take use of the Split Screen View.
- 6To close the Split Screen view, press the Recents or Home button and then pick Close.
- 2Click on the application icon that you want to see in Split Screen View.
- Tap on a secondary application window to view it in Split screen mode Remember that not all programs will be able to take use of the Split Screen View.
- 6To close the Split Screen view, press the Recents or Home button and then pick Close.
- 4 You may either pick a secondary app from yourEdge Panel or search for a specific app by tapping on the search button.
- 5Select the program you wish to display in Split Screen View by tapping on it five times.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please respond to all of the questions.
There are a variety of various methods to get in touch with us, including Live Chat, Email, and more. Support through chat: 24/7
to 8 p.m., seven days a week For general inquiries as well as technical assistance Observe further information
Face to face Support
7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please contact us with any general questions or for technical assistance. Obtain further information
Samsung Online Store
Visit Samsung’s official website to purchase the newest Samsung smartphones, tablets, wearables, and accessories.
Join Members Community
Without having to send your device away, you may do device diagnostics, communicate with Samsung Customer Care or other Samsung enthusiasts, and have access to FAQs and tipstricks.
Read the terms and conditions of your Samsung warranty, as well as the Australian Consumer Law, before proceeding.
How to do split-screen multitasking on a Samsung Galaxy S10, using two apps side by side
- Two apps may be shown side by side on the Samsung Galaxy S10 thanks to One UI, a software overlay that, among other things, allows you to multitask. To enable side-by-side multitasking on your Galaxy S10, open the recent apps list and select “open in splitscreen view” by tapping the icon atop an app’s card
- To disable side-by-side multitasking, open the recent apps list and select “close in splitscreen view” by tapping the icon atop an app’s card
- To enable side-by-side multitasking, open the recent apps list and select “close in splitscreen view” by tapping the icon atop With a simple rotation of the screen, you can quickly see the applications side by side, give either app more screen area, and change which app is in the second side-by-side position. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
Two apps may be shown side by side on the Samsung Galaxy S10 thanks to One UI, a software overlay that, among other things, allows you to do so. On your Galaxy S10, open the recent apps menu and select “open in splitscreen view” by tapping the icon atop an app’s card; to enable side-by-side multitasking, open the recent apps menu again and select “open in splitscreen view” by tapping the icon atop an app’s card; to disable side-by-side multitasking, open the recent apps menu again and select “close in splitscreen view” by tapping the icon atop an app’s card; to enable With a simple rotation of the screen, you can easily see the applications side by side, give either program more screen area, and change which app is in the second side-by-side position; For more stories, go to the Business Insider homepage.
How to do split-screen multitasking on aSamsung Galaxy S10
1.Check to see if you have recently used one of the applications that you intend to multitask with before continuing. Start the application if you haven’t done it recently. 2.Press the Recent Applications button, which is located at the bottom left of the screen, and then swipe through the list of recently used apps until you find the one you’re looking for. Fotografie: Scroll through your previously launched applications until you choose one that you’d want to include in your multitasking session.
- 3.Click on the app’s symbol at the top of the card to open it.
- Photo: Hover your cursor over the symbol to reveal the split-screen option.
- 4.Click on the “Open insplit screen view” button.
- The other app you wish to appear in the other half of the split screen may be found by tapping another recent app or by selecting any app from your homescreen by pressing the Home button.
- Dave Johnson/Business Insider is the source of this information.
How to adjust split-screen windows when multitasking on aGalaxy S10
As soon as you have configured two applications, each one takes up precisely half of the screen, and you may interact with each one in the same manner that you would normally interact with them. Several considerations should be kept in mind:
- When the applications are actually side by side, rather than above and below each other, you may rotate the screen to make this happen.
Picture this: Rotate the screen such that the applications are shown next to each other.
source Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article.
- The divider that divides the two programs may be resized by dragging it between them. If you wish to give one app more room on the screen than the other, you can move the divider that separates the two apps.
Photo: By dragging the separator, you may adjust the size of the applications. source Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article.
- You may switch to a different second app (in the lower position) at any moment by simply closing the current app and selecting a different one. Take hold of the divider between the two programs and drag it all the way to the top or bottom of the screen, so that one app fills up the full display
- This will bring your side-by-sidemultitasking session to a close.
Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
If you’re considering a Samsung Galaxy S10, the Note 10, or one of the S9 models from last year, make the most of the large and stunning screen by utilizing split-screen multitasking!
How to use split-screen multitasking on One UI
- Open the app you desire to split-screen on the top of the screen
- The Recentsbutton on the navigation bar should be tapped (or swiped, if you’re using full-screen gestures). It has the appearance of three vertical lines
- In order to see your current app, swipe in from the right side of the screen. As a default, when you hit the Recents button in One UI, it brings up the app that was open just before your current one. Continue to long-press theapp icon at the top of your current app’s preview until a menu displays. Select “Open in a split-screen window” from the drop-down menu. First, the first app will show in the top sliver of the screen, followed by a recent applications menu that fills approximately 3/4 of the screen’s width. Use the Finder search to hunt for an app that hasn’t been accessed recently, or swipe through the recently opened applications to choose one. Fill in the blanks with the name of your selected application
- Select the app you want to split-screen at the bottom of the screen. To begin, the two applications will share the screen 50-50. To adjust the programs, simply slide the blue divider lines up or down to the size you like.
You may use the two programs in split screen for as long as you like, and when you’re finished with your split-screening, you have two options for bringing it to a close:
- Drag the blue divider line all the way up or all the way down the screen to restore full screen functionality to one of your apps.
- Tap the Home button
- Tap the X at the top of the screen
- And then tap the X again.
If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. More information is available here: http://www.cnn.com/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/c
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G (SM-A526U) – Split Screen
Multi Window allows you to accomplish numerous things on one screen at the same time, such as taking notes while watching a movie or searching the web while checking your email messages. You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Multi-window mode should be enabled. Completely launch an application Exit the Multi-Window mode. Make use of the Picture-in-Picture feature.
Turn on Multi Window
1. Press the Recent Apps key on your keyboard. 2. Right-click on the selected application icon and choose “Open in split screen view.” 3. Navigate to and choose the secondapp from your list of apps. Note: For the sake of this lesson, the Calendar and Phoneapps were chosen.
Open an app completely
1. Press the Recent Apps key on your keyboard. 2. Choose Open in split screen view from the drop-down menu after selecting the chosen application icon. Choose the secondapp by going to it and selecting it. To be clear, the Calendar and Phone applications were chosen for this demonstration.
Exit Multi Window
While using Maps or while watching a movie in fullscreen, press the Home key on your keyboard. Picture-in-picture mode will be enabled, and the app will appear in the corner of the screen. Please keep in mind that you can choose and move the window as you see fit. Picture-in-picture mode is enabled by default in a number of applications. If you want to see which applications are capable of using Picture-in-Picture, slide down from the Notification bars and click the Settings icon. Icon for the AppsMenu Special access is available.
Galaxy Tab S6
- Identify and connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Disconnect from a Wi-Fi connection
- Connect to a Bluetooth device
- Disconnect from a Bluetooth connection
- Turn on Mobile Hotspot
- Pin, Pattern, or Password configuration
- Device layout
- And more. Getting Rid of the Lock Screen
- Software Update
- Creating Accounts
- Image capture, filters (my filters), beauty, hyperlapse, live focus, and more are all covered.
- Air Actions
- Charging the S Pen
- Resetting the S Pen
- Screen Off Memo
- Sending files through Wi-Fi Direct
- Receiving files via Wi-Fi Direct
- Sending files via Nearby Share
- Receiving files via Nearby Share
- The following options are available: Dark Mode, Adjust Screen Brightness, Blue Light Filter.
- Making a conversion to text
- Attaching files PDF files may be imported. Export as a PDF, PowerPoint presentation, or Word document
- Straighten text
How to Use Split Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+
The sophisticated processors in the Samsung Galaxy S20 handsets provide the necessary power. It would be a pity if you didn’t make the most of your opportunities. Alternatively, if you did not use two different applications at the same time. Your new Samsung phone has the ability to open two applications at the same time, and the greatest part is that you can do your tasks just as efficiently as you would if they were shown on different displays. If you have the Galaxy S20 Ultra, the bargain becomes much more enticing.
The following steps will show you how to multitask using the split-screen mode on the Galaxy S20 and other models of the Galaxy S20.
In addition, we have a handful of extra tricks and pointers for you. So don’t forget to read it all the way through to the finish. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
1. Make Apps Run in Split Screen
On Galaxy S20 devices running One UI 2.0, toggling between two apps in split-screen mode is a breeze. Split screen does not need you to move windows to a certain area on your phone’s display, as is the case with Android 8 Oreo, in order to activate it. In its place, you only need to ensure that both applications are operational. Long-tap on the Recents button to bring up the Overview Selection menu once you’ve completed your work. Step 1: Use the left-hand arrow to go to the app of your choosing.
- The app will be displayed in the upper area of the screen, with the remaining apps showing in the lower half of the screen, as soon as you choose the second item from the list in Step 2.
- On your Galaxy S20, you have the option to use split-screen mode.
- If you don’t change anything, the first app that you pick will always appear at the top, followed by the second app that you choose at the bottom.
- To complete the process, choose the second option and press Enter.
- Cool Tip: If you want to modify the aspect ratio of the applications, you simply move the slider to the right.
2. Create App Pair
The process of putting together an app pair, on the other hand, may take longer than anticipated in the long term, particularly if you utilize the same applications with one another on a regular basis. In such a situation, it is recommended that you construct an App Pair. Introduced in the Galaxy Note 8, this function allows you to open programs in split-screen mode without having to switch between them first. And, in the process, saves you from having to repeat the process. To make this procedure work, you must have the Apps module of the Edge Panel activated in order for it to function.
- Pull the Edge Panel to the left and tap on the Settings cog in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Once you’ve finished, return to the app panel and select Edit to enter the editing mode.
- By default, the Galaxy S20 comes pre-installed with an app pair that includes the Samsung Internet Browser and Samsung Notes.
- All of the supported applications will be shown at the bottom of the page.
Choose two applications of your choosing, and you’re done. Cool Tip: To change the location of the applications, simply tap on the Switch button. From now on, swipe your finger down the right side of your screen to activate the Edge Panel and then press on the App Pair button.
3. Add App Pairs to Home Screen
The process of putting together an app pair, on the other hand, may take longer than anticipated in the long term, especially if you utilize the same applications with one another on a regular basis. The creation of an App Pair is recommended in such circumstances. As of the Galaxy Note 8, you may access programs in split-screen mode without having to go through the settings menu first. You’ll save time by not having to repeat the process. Having the Apps module of the Edge Panel activated is required for this process to be successful.
- Activate the Edge Panel by pulling it up and tapping the Settings cog in the bottom left corner.
- Step 2: When you’re finished, go back to the app panel and select Edit to enter the editing mode once again.
- A pair of apps for the Samsung Internet Browser and Samsung Notes has been pre-installed on the Galaxy S20 by default.
- Every supported application will be listed at the bottom of the page.
- Tips for Using the Applications: Toggle between the apps’ positions by pressing and holding the Switch button.
Bonus Trick: See Apps in Pop-Up View
Aside from Split-screen view and App Pair, there is another useful feature called Smart Pop-up View, which allows you to launch some of the applications in resizable windows and allows you to switch between them. Even better, alerts for these apps are sent as bubbles that can be moved around the screen as you choose. Yes, it’s the same as the old Facebook Messenger messages from years ago. This functionality is particularly useful for messaging programs like as Messenger and WhatsApp, as well as other email services that you may use.
After that, select the applications of your choosing.
The little Full-screen icon in the top-right corner will bring it into full-screen mode, while the other will bring it back to its previous appearance.
Multitask Like a Boss
The nicest aspect about the split-screen windows on these new Samsung handsets is that they function just as well in landscape mode as they do in portrait mode. It is in landscape mode that you will be able to enjoy the greatest number of benefits. Which applications are you most likely to use when in the mode? Chrome and Basecamp are the applications of choice for me. What are your thoughts? After that, it’s on to: Want to make the Overview Selection menu on your Samsung device more personalized?
The most recent update was made on March 16, 2020. It is possible that the above post contains affiliate links, which will assist to fund Guiding Tech. Our editorial integrity, on the other hand, is not compromised. The information remains unbiased and true to its source.
How To Use Split Screen On Samsung Galaxy A21
The most recent update was made on July 30, 2021. Do you want to learn how to utilize the Split Screen feature on the Galaxy A21? Read on. Using split-screen multitasking on larger-screen mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones, may be quite handy since it allows you to run two apps concurrently side by side on your tablet or smartphone at the same time. For example, you may use WhatsApp on One Screen while simultaneously using a website on the other window to increase your productivity and efficiency.
OneUI and TouchWiz UI, as well as other Samsung Android user interfaces, have always had the Split Screen capability built in.
Use Split Screen Window in Galaxy A21
In order to run two apps simultaneously in one screen on your Samsung Galaxy A21, first access the Split Screen feature by clicking on the Recent Apps window by clicking on the Recent App button if you are using Navigation buttons or by using the Swipe up and hold gesture if you are using Gesture navigation. 2. To run two apps simultaneously in one screen on your Samsung Galaxy A21, first go to Settings > Display > Split Screen. 2. Then, using the Recent Apps menu, locate the program you wish to use and drag it to the top of the split-screen window.
- Hold down on the app icon located at the top of the App preview until the app is fully loaded.
- The Split Screen will allow you to run multiple programs at the same time after you have made your selection.
- Simply hold the blue line and slide down completely to the bottom of the screen, or select the Recent Apps button and then click on the Close symbol, to deactivate the Split Screen view.
- As a result, we must download a third-party Split Screen application.
Split Screen On Samsung Galaxy A21 on TouchWizOlder Devices
1. On your Galaxy A21 mobile, navigate to the Google Play Store and download the app. 2. Type ” Split Screen Multitasking ” into the search field and press the Enter key to begin. Alternatively, you may check out this list of SplitScreen Apps on the Google Play Store. 3. Now choose one of the Dual Window Split Screen programs from the list that you want and click on the “Install” button. 4. Once the Split Screen software has been installed on your Galaxy A21, open it and click on the Split Screen button to begin the multi-window viewing experience.
If you like our lesson, please share it with your friends on social media.
Introduction: Gowtham V is a technology blogger and the creator of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in technology software and creates fantastic How-To Tutorials to help people online.
He works on a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone, among other devices. More information about our website and its writers may be found on ourAbout US page. You may also follow me on my Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.
How to use split-screen on Android — Steps for Samsung, OnePlus, Pixel and more
(Photo courtesy of Laptop Mag.) Having an understanding of how to use split-screen on Android may provide a significant productivity boost, and it’s quick and simple to set up on any device running Android 7 or above. Split-screen mode isn’t available in every program, but Android makes it easy to identify which apps do and don’t support it. This function allows you to view a video while simultaneously texting a buddy in a matter of seconds. It doesn’t matter what phone you have; here’s how to utilize split-screen on Android on any device.
- The best smartphones to buy in 2021
- Pixel 6: Release date, price, specifications, and all the newest information
- The best mobile phone offers for May 2021 are as follows:
Due to the modest differences in the approaches depending on whether you are using gesture-based navigation or buttons, they will be covered in distinct sections.
- Make sure that both of the apps that you want to utilize in split-screen mode are open. Using your finger, carefully lift your finger from the bottom of your screen to bring up the app switcher. Stock Android/Samsung: Long-press the icon for the first app that you’d like to use in split-screen mode until it appears. OnePlus: Long touch the body of the first app that you’d like to utilize in split-screen mode on your phone. TaponSplit screen (on Samsung, this means “Open in split screen view”)
- You may now select the second program that you’d want to run in split-screen mode.
(Photo courtesy of Laptop Mag.)
- Make sure that both of the apps that you want to utilize in split-screen mode are open. The app switcher button is located at the bottom of the screen
- Tap it. Stock To utilize split-screen on Android or Samsung devices, long click the icon for the first app you want to use in split-screen mode. OnePlus: Long touch the body of the first app that you’d like to utilize in split-screen mode on your phone. TaponSplit screen (on Samsung, this means “Open in split screen view”)
- You may now select the second program that you’d want to run in split-screen mode.
(Photo courtesy of Laptop Mag.) Ideally, you should have both applications open, with each taking up half of the screen. Split-screen works great in either mode, so simply rotate your phone horizontally and the applications will rearrange themselves correctly to match the new orientation. The middle point has a slider that allows you to resize the applications so that they are divided into 75/25 instead of 50/50 by simply dragging the line into position. That’s all there is to it; now go forth and enjoy your increased productivity on your Android device.
The majority of that period was spent working as a freelancer, covering a wide range of issues such as smartphones, wearables, tablets, smart home devices, laptops, augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile payments, finance, and more.
He contributes a plethora of news, reviews, how-tos, and opinion pieces on these topics.
How to Use Split Screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51?, how to
How can I utilize the split screen feature on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? Activating split screen mode on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 is simple. The SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 has a split screen feature, but how do you enable it? On the SAMSUNG Galaxy A51, how do you enable split-screen mode? How can I utilize two applications at the same time on my SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? Split-screen mode allows you to run two apps side by side on your SAMSUNG’s screen at the same time, allowing you to execute two operations at the same time.
When you need to conduct two things on your phone at the same time, you may use this tool to help you.
How to use Split Screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51?
- To begin, go to the Recent Appstab and choose it. Then, choose the icon of the application you want to keep at the top of the screen and hold it for three seconds. Select Open in split screenview from the drop-down menu that appears. Choose the second app from the list of those that are compatible with it. Move the blue line to the right or left to resize one of the windows
- To turn off split screen, close one of the applications and return to the home screen, where you will click on the cross symbol.
How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
In case you’re wondering how to use a split screen on your Samsung Galaxy S10, keep reading! Split screen features are covered in detail in today’s article. The split screen view or multi-window mode function on your Samsung One UI smartphone comes in handy when you want to run two apps at the same time.
YouTube videos may be watched as you talk with your pals on Whatsapp at the same time. Was the split screen mode option on your Samsung One UI easy to find and use? Let’s have a look at how to enable and use a Split screen on the Samsung One User Interface.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: The S10, S10+, S10e, and S10 5G specifications are all in one spot. Tips & Tricks for the Samsung Galaxy S10, as well as Hidden Features
- Camera Specifications for the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to make advantage of Wireless Power Share on Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphones. What You Need to Know About Enabling the Lift to Wake Feature on the Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does the Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner on the Galaxy S10 function?
To use multi-window mode on the majority of devices, press and hold the recentappsbutton while holding the app you wish to use. You might want to give this strategy a shot on your OneUI smartphone. To demonstrate how to use a split screen on the Samsung One UI, I’ll walk you through the process of configuring the button settings.
Use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- To begin, select Recent from the drop-down menu to see the applications that are presently open. Then, when the recent choice is selected, tap theAppicon.
- If you are unable to locate the Multi Window icon on an application, such as Instagram, this indicates that the application does not support Multi Window mode. To launch a second app in the split screen mode, choose the second app from the RECENT drop-down menu. Or
- You may pick your chosen app by touchingAPP LIST and then selecting it from the list. The second app should display below the first app in the app store.
If you wish to utilize Multi Window in landscape mode, make sure Auto rotate is enabled and then just rotate your phone horizontally when in split screen view to do this. To: Jump to:
- Instructions on how to enable dark mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 devices
- Instructions on How to Enable the Pin Windows Feature on the Galaxy S10
- Choosing the Best Apps for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Series In the Galaxy S10 series, here’s how to hide the front camera. Cases for the Galaxy S10 Plus
- The Galaxy S10 Plus gets its first software update
- And much more. Instructions on how to enable Lockdown mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 devices. Samsung Galaxy S10+Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers are available for download. How to turn on the Always On Display feature in the Galaxy S10
- The display of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is the greatest available on the market. What You Need to Know About Scheduling the Auto Restart Feature on the Galaxy S10
- Instructions on how to utilize and personalize AR Emoji on Galaxy S10 devices.
I am hoping to utilize this to learn everything I can about How to use Splitscreen on the Samsung Galaxy S10. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section. We are capable of resolving your issue. If you like this post, please share it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) and consider checking out our other blog entries to remain up to date with the newest Tech Content! Thank you!
Multi Window Galaxy S21: How to Open Two Apps at the Same Time
Using multi window on the Galaxy S21 fixes the problem with all of the pop-up text behind the notification bar, which was previously an issue. Especially if you are watching anime, video, or anything else where you have to interrupt what you are viewing, it might be inconvenient and annoying. You don’t want to cause any disruption, but at the same time, you have to respond to the SMS to demonstrate that you are not acting inappropriately. As a result, all users of the Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra can benefit from the instructions on how to utilize Multi Window on the Galaxy S21.
Steps to use Multi Window on your Samsung Galaxy S21 series
- To begin, turn on your Galaxy S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra smartphone.
- Afterwards, you’ll need to launch a variety of different programs on your smartphone. Once you’ve opened the two applications, select the Recent Apps Button in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click on the button that is located at the bottom of the device, on the left-hand side. You will be given access to all background programs that will be running at the same time after you tap it.
- Following that, the symbol will be shown at the top of the background app on your phone
- When you click on it, a list of four or five items will appear on your screen. Select “Open in Split Screen View” from the drop-down menu.
- Afterwards, pick the second app, which will operate in parallel with the first app you selected.
- That’s all there is to it! You have now successfully created a Split-screen. This method will allow you to utilize both programs simultaneously without experiencing any interruptions.
- Whenever you wish to close it, just press the Home button (the symbol in the centre of your phone’s screen) and slide the second program upward to restore your phone to its original state.
As an added bonus, the Samsung Galaxy S21 comes with a Picture-in-picture(PiP) function that allows you to run an application or even play a movie in a small window while using the rest of your phone’s display for other things. Please keep in mind that the functionality is only available on phones running Android 8 or above. This indicates that this functionality is not available on older models or prior operating systems. That concludes our discussion of the best practices for using the multi window feature on the Galaxy S21.
It is possible to change the size of the windows and shift the split by tapping and holding the line for a short period of time.
Release this line in accordance with the point where you wish to separate it.
That is all there is to it when it comes to using Multi Window on the Galaxy S21.
Multitasking window, often known as multi window, refers to the ability to run two independent apps simultaneously on a split screen.
Cookies are used on our website to provide you with the best relevant experience possible by storing your choices and recognizing you when you return. By clicking “Accept,” you agree to the usage of ALL cookies on this website.