- 1 How to connect your Galaxy Buds
- 2 ‘Do Galaxy Buds work with an iPhone?’: Yes, they do — here’s how to pair them with your iPhone
- 3 Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
- 4 How to connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to your Apple iPhone
- 5 How to put Galaxy Buds into pairing mode
- 6 How to connect Galaxy Buds to your iPhone
- 7 How to connect Samsung Galaxy buds to your iPhone?
- 8 Samsung Galaxy buds headset pairing iPhone method
- 9 Extensive Product Selection
- 10 Convenient Payment
- 11 Prompt Shipping
- 12 Dedicated After-sales Service
- 13 Related Products
- 14 How to Connect Galaxy Buds Live to an iPhone and iPad Easily in 2021
- 15 Connect Galaxy Buds Live with iPhone or iPad
- 16 Galaxy Buds 2: Pairing your new wireless earbuds with any device is easy. Here’s how
- 17 How to pair your Galaxy Buds 2 to a Samsung Galaxy phone
- 18 How to pair your Galaxy Buds 2 to an Android phone
- 19 How to pair your Galaxy Buds 2 to an iPhone, iPad or Mac
- 20 How to pair your Galaxy Buds 2 to a PC
- 21 Here’s How To Pair Galaxy Buds With Your iPhone To Get In On All The Cool Features
- 22 How To Pair Samsung Buds? [Answered]
- 23 Samsung Galaxy Buds (earphones)
- 24 How toConnect the Galaxy Buds to Your Phone
- 25 How to pair Galaxy Buds with a Samsung phone in an automatic manner
- 26 Connect the Galaxy Buds to a Samsung device
- 27 How to manually pair Galaxy Buds with a Samsung phone using the Samsung app
- 28 Instructions on how to connect your Galaxy Buds 2 to a Samsung Galaxy phone
- 29 With the Samsung Wear App, you may personalize your look
- 30 How to connect your Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 to your Android phone
- 31 How to connect your Galaxy Buds 2 to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac Computer
- 32 How Do I Pair My Samsung Earbuds With My Laptop?
- 33 Connecting Samsung Earbuds to a Windows PC Laptop
- 34 What are the Galaxy Buds Pro controls and how do you use them?
- 35 Our Final Thoughts
- 36 Frequently Ask Questions
- 37 What is the best way to connect my Samsung headphones to my Samsung television?
- 38 What is the best way to link my Samsung wireless earbuds?
- 39 How to Pair Your Samsung Galaxy Buds With Different Devices
- 40 How to Put Galaxy Buds Into Pairing Mode
- 41 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Samsung Devices
- 42 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Other Android Devices
- 43 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to an iPhone
- 44 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to a Windows Laptop or PC
- 45 How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Mac
- 46 What to Expect When Connecting Galaxy Buds to Non-Compatible Devices
- 47 Conclusion
How to connect your Galaxy Buds
Your earphones may connect to Bluetooth devices, allowing you to stream music or make phone calls while wearing them. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone or tablet for the greatest possible experience because you will have complete control over your music. Some functions will not display in the app until you have connected the earbuds at least once, so make sure you do that first.
- Samsung smartphones or other Android devices running the Galaxy Wearable app and utilizing Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro with the Galaxy Wearable app offer the following functionality:
- Please keep in mind that the Galaxy Wearable application is only compatible with phones and tablets running Android 5.0 or above. Only on Samsung-branded mobile devices: In order to use gaming mode, you must have a Samsung device and the Samsung Galaxy Buds app installed. All Galaxy Bud models (except the original Galaxy Buds) except the Galaxy Buds2 (Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, and Galaxy Buds Pro) except the original Galaxy Buds are supported. iPhone 7 or later with iOS 10 or higher and the Samsung Galaxy Buds app support:
- There are no notification options, no gaming mode, and no Spotify connection for iOS devices. Keep in mind that there are a few variances between the different types of earbuds available. Take note that the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp is only compatible with iPhone 7 and later models running iOS 10 or above on iOS devices. There is no compatibility between the Samsung Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, and Galaxy Buds Pro with the iOS Buds app. iOS devices that are equipped with Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, or Galaxy Buds Pro are as follows: However, you may use the Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, and Galaxy Buds Pro with iOS devices without the need for any app support
- However, you can link them with Bluetooth to stream music, make calls, and utilize touchpad controls.
For those with iOS devices, the Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Buds Live may be used in conjunction with the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp rather than the Samsung Galaxy Buds app. Please refer to the following section. In fact, pairing your headphones with your phone or tablet via theGalaxy Wearableapp is almost too simple to mention. If you’ve previously linked your earphones with a phone or tablet, all you have to do now is open the charging case and rejoin the two devices.
- For a fresh pair of Galaxy Wearables, browse to and open theGalaxy Wearableapp, then touch on the Startbutton. Place your earphones in the charging case and close the lid for 5-6 seconds before opening the case again
- When your device has been identified, pick it to continue the pairing and configuration process
- To confirm the association, hit the OK button when a pop-up message displays. For those who want to manually disconnect the earphones from their phone or tablet, open theGalaxy Wearableapp, tapMenu(the three horizontal lines), and then selectDisconnect (the icon may look like a chainlink). If asked, tapDisconnectagain to confirm your disconnection. It is only possible to complete these steps if this is the first device that you have paired with the Galaxy Wearable app. Adding a new device is as simple as opening Galaxy Wearable, tappingMenu(the three horizontal lines), and then tappingAdd new device. In order to ensure that your earbuds are in pairing mode, insert them into your ears while simultaneously pressing and holding both touchpads for a few seconds. Then, from the list of available devices, pick them as follows:
It is important to note that the Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, and Galaxy Buds Pro are not compatible with the iOS app and should be avoided. Using the Bluetooth pairing instructions in the next section, you may connect them together. In order to connect your Galaxy Buds+ or Galaxy Buds Live to your phone if you have an iPhone 7 or later, you must first download the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp.
- To get started, navigate to and open theBudsapp, and then hit the Get started button. Place your earphones in the charging case and close the lid for 5-6 seconds before opening the case again
- After that, choose your earphones from the list of available devices. If Bluetooth isn’t already enabled, be sure you enable it if it isn’t already. When your device has been identified, pick it to continue the pairing and configuration process
- Examine the information, choose whether or not you wish to submit diagnostic information, and then tapAgree to confirm your decision. After reading the material, touch on the button that says “I got it.” It will take a moment for your Galaxy Buds+ or Buds Live to finish connecting with your phone. After you’ve finished reading the information, use the Confirm button. You may now use the app to control your earphones
- This was previously unavailable.
It is only possible to complete these steps if this is the first device that you have paired with the Buds app. You may link an extra device by opening theBudsapp and selectingMore choices from the menu that appears (the three vertical dots). Hold both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode, then tapConnect new device. Make sure your earphones are in pairing mode by putting them into your ears and holding both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode. Then, from the list of available devices, choose the ones you want.
Do you have an iPhone, another Android device, a PC, a watch, or any other device that does not support the Galaxy Wearable app?
No need to be concerned; your Samsung earbuds may be used in the same way as other Bluetooth headphones.
- Place your earphones in the charging case and secure the lid with a rubber band. Immediately open the case after waiting 5-6 seconds
- The earphones will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode when they are first used. Even if they are already attached to another device, you should insert them into your ears and press and hold both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode
- Otherwise, remove them from your ears. Firstly, access the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone, and then choose your earphones from the list of accessible devices
Connecting your Samsung earphones to your smart watch will allow you to handle calls and listen to music on your watch, no matter where you are or what you are doing during the day.
- Using your watch, browse to Settings
- Swipe to and press Connections
- Then tapBluetooth
- Then tap Done. Check to see if the Bluetooth switch is switched on. Alternatively, if your earphones have not yet been connected to another device, just open the case to activate pairing mode. Even if they are already attached to another device, you should insert them into your ears and press and hold both touchpads for a few seconds until they enter pairing mode
- Otherwise, remove them from your ears. Tap BT audio or BT headset, and then pick the desired earphones from the drop-down menu. Choose Settings from the menu bar adjacent to the earphones, and then ensure sure both Call audio and Media audio are switched on (if necessary).
Please keep in mind that audio output for phone call conversations on earphones is only accessible with LTE watch models and not other models. As a result of turning off the Call audio and Media audio switches, you will not be able to hear any output from the earphones, and they may become disconnected from the watch. When watching television, use your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds+, or Galaxy Buds Live to manage the volume without interfering with anybody in your immediate vicinity.
- Alternatively, if your earphones have not yet been connected to another device, just open the case to activate pairing mode. If they are already associated with another device, insert them into your ears and press and hold both touchpads for a few seconds
- Otherwise, proceed as follows: Go to the Bluetooth audio device list on your TV and pick the earphones you want to use as a Bluetooth audio device. The procedure varies significantly depending on the brand of television you have
- Smart TVs (R, N, and M models) from the years 2019, 2018, and 2017: Select Home, then Settings, and then Sound. SelectSound Output, and then Bluetooth Speaker List from the drop-down menu. 2016 Smart TVs (K models): Go to the Home screen, then to the Settings screen, and finally to the Sound screen. SelectExpert Settings, then Wireless Speaker Manager, and then Bluetooth Audio Devices from the drop-down menu. SelectMENU, and then selectSound on the 2015 Smart TVs (J models) to connect Bluetooth audio devices: Select Bluetooth Audio from the Additional Settings drop-down menu. Bluetooth audio devices on 2014 Smart TVs (H models): SelectMENU, selectSOUND, and then selectSpeaker Settings from the drop-down menu. Select TV Sound Output and then Bluetooth Headphone from the drop-down menu.
Please keep in mind that when your earphones are linked to a device that has a Samsung account, the Bluetooth information will be immediately synchronized to your other Samsung devices.
There is no need to do a reset if your earphones are already linked with one device but you wish to connect them to another, such as a computer. There are a number different methods to switch between devices while using your headphones and the Galaxy Wearable app.
- While the earbuds are put into your ears, touch and hold both touchpads for a few seconds each. Following the first sound, you will hear a steady coupling sound that will continue throughout the game. Because the earbuds are now in pairing mode, you can connect to the second device with no problem. Remove Bluetooth from the first device if you are having trouble connecting to the second device. As soon as the Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro are placed in pairing mode, link them to the other device using the Galaxy Wearable app or your phone’s Bluetooth settings
- After they are connected, remove them from pairing mode. If the Galaxy Wearable app is presently linked to a device, tapMenu(the three horizontal lines) and then tapAdd new device
- Otherwise, tapMenu(the three horizontal lines).
It’s simple to switch between two Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro if you’ve linked them with two separate phones or tablets using the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Open the Galaxy Wearableapp on the phone or tablet that is not already linked to the headphones
- The earbuds should automatically connect once the app is launched on the phone or tablet. If Galaxy Wearable is already open, you can just tapConnect
- Otherwise, you may tapOpen. Open the Bluetooth settings on the second device and then tap the earphones to return to the first device when you’re ready to do so. In this case, the earphones will be disconnected from the second device. Then, on the first device, go to theBluetoothsettings and tap the earphones
- This will allow you to reconnect with the first device.
While using your Samsung account on a device that already has the earbuds connected, the pairing information will be visible on any additional devices that are connected to your Samsung account through that device. After that, you’ll be able to switch connections between those devices. This may be accomplished by navigating to and opening Settings on your desired device. Select the earphones that have been linked with your Samsung account by tapping Connections, tappingBluetooth, and then selecting them.
The Automatic switching option on your Buds will allow them to move over to your phone when you receive a call while you’re playing music on your Galaxy tablet, for example.
For those who have many Bluetooth audio devices connected, the Media and Device panel may also be used to swap connections between the various devices.
- In order to charge the earphones, place them into the charging case and close the top. This will cause the earphones to get disconnected from the device to which they are connected. Select and open theGalaxy Wearableapp, then tapMenu (the three horizontal lines) and then tapDisconnect. Connections may be found by going toSettings and then tapping it. In the Bluetooth settings menu, choose theSettingsicon next to your earbuds in the device list, and then select Unpair
‘Do Galaxy Buds work with an iPhone?’: Yes, they do — here’s how to pair them with your iPhone
- When used with an iPhone, Galaxy Buds function OK, but the wirelessBluetoothearbuds link with aSamsung Galaxyphone much more quickly. Pairing Galaxy Buds with an iPhone is still straightforward
- You just connect to them through Bluetooth in the same way that you would with any other Bluetooth headset. Choose Galaxy Buds over Apple’s AirPods because they are less expensive, yet provide similar battery life and the same totally wireless ease as the Apple product. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
However, contrary to what the name would imply, the Galaxy Budswireless earbuds are not confined to use with the Samsung Galaxy smartphone. In addition, you may use Galaxy Buds with your iPhone by connecting them in the same way that you would sync any other Bluetooth earphones or headphones. In contrast to connecting a Samsung Galaxy phone with a set of Galaxy Buds, which requires merely opening the charging case near the phone and tapping “Connect” on the phone’s screen, pairing Galaxy Buds with an iPhone requires only a few more steps to experience high-quality music.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1.Scroll down to Bluetooth in the Settings app on your iPhone and tap the button. The pairing screen will appear once you tap on the Bluetooth tab (and see a list of all paired devices). 3.Ascertain that the button at the top of the screen is toggled on and active (to green). If you have an iPhone, the Galaxy Buds will link with it just as effortlessly as any other Bluetooth headphones. Business Insider photographer Steven John 4: Place your phone in close proximity to your Galaxy Buds case. When your Galaxy Buds earbuds appear on your iPhone’s screen, touch to connect them.
Photo courtesy of Hollis Johnson/Business Insider It’s only a matter of making sure that when you open the Galaxy Buds case that the light within is lighted, since this shows that it is in pairing mode.
Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
Steven John is an independent writer. Steven John is a freelance writer who lives in New York City after spending 12 years in Los Angeles, four years in Boston, and the first 18 years in the Washington, DC, area. Whenever he isn’t writing or spending time with his wife and children, he may be found climbing mountains in the surrounding area.
His work may be found all over the internet, and his books can be purchased at www.stevenjohnbooks.com. When you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, Insider Inc. earns a commission.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to your Apple iPhone
Dissatisfied with the hassle of being tangled in annoying cables while listening to your favorite music on the go? You’ll be in the market for an excellent set of Bluetooth headphones when this time comes around. However, just because you use an Apple iPhone as your primary music player does not obligate you to purchase a set of AirPods from the company’s online store. Even while there are plenty of excellent wireless headphones available, if you’re want to be a true rebel, you might do worse than to go to one of Apple’s most formidable competitors.
They also outperformed Apple in terms of pricing, which is an added bonus.
The basic Galaxy Buds are available for £139, which is £20 less than the normal Apple AirPods, which are available for £199.
Learn all you need to know about connecting a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds to your iPhone in the following sections:
How to put Galaxy Buds into pairing mode
To put your Galaxy Buds into pairing mode, just slip the earphones inside the charging case and seal the case after they have been placed there. If the battery indication light does not blink, you will need to charge the earbuds for at least 10 minutes before they can connect, according to Samsung’s support website. Open the Galaxy Buds charging case next, and the earphones will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode as the case is opened. MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT: How to connect your Apple AirPods to your iPhone (with pictures).
How to connect Galaxy Buds to your iPhone
As soon as your Galaxy Buds are ready to pair with your iPhone, the procedure of connecting them to your device is straightforward. In truth, the procedure is the same as for connecting any other set of Bluetooth headphones that are not produced by Apple. Simply follow the instructions outlined below.
- Keep your headphones close to your iPhone at all times. On your iPhone, open the ‘Settings’ application
- Choose ‘Bluetooth’ and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on in your device. Your headphones should appear in the ‘Other devices’ section of the device list (usually as the model name). To link them, simply press this button. Once they have been linked, they will appear in the ‘My devices’ area of the app.
READ MORE:The new iPhone SE is “excellent for playing games” Stealth Optional has received positive feedback from its target population. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, we may receive a commission. More information may be found here.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy buds to your iPhone?
Home Learn how to link your Samsung Galaxy buds to your iPhone in this tutorial. Daniel Camilo2019-05-09920850 (Daniel Camilo) The Samsung Galaxy Buds are the most recent Bluetooth V5.0 version; simply take out and open the Galaxy Buds to search for pairing on the iPhone; the connection technique is quite simple; see the instructions below for more information.
Samsung Galaxy buds headset pairing iPhone method
1. If your Galaxy Buds are currently linked to another device, please ensure that they are unplugged from that device before pairing with your iPhone. The procedures are as follows: Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your iPhone and select Disconnect from the menu. The connection between the headphones and the preceding mobile device will be terminated. Alternatively, on the iPhone, choose Settings Connections Bluetooth and unpair the earbuds from your smartphone. Then, wait for the iPhone to display the Bluetooth device search list interface after turning on the Bluetooth function.
After you open the Samsung Galaxy buds charging box lid, the indicator light within the box illuminates and the Galaxy Buds enter the pairing mode, as shown in Figure 3.
If this is not the case, please try refreshing the Bluetooth function interface again.
Select “Galaxy Buds” from the device name drop-down menu and follow the on-screen steps to connect the device with the iPhone. The Galaxy Buds may be removed from the charging box after the Galaxy Buds and mobile phone are linked.
Extensive Product Selection
Dedicated After-sales Service
According to our analysts, theGalaxy Budsare Samsung’s wireless response to Apple’s immensely popular AirPods, and, in some ways, they’re even better. If you’re a loyal Samsung Galaxy user, these are the earphones you’ve been looking for. As simple as pairing your Galaxy Buds with your Galaxy smartphone is, connecting your Galaxy Buds with your Galaxy device is even simpler. Furthermore, they may be used in conjunction with any of your other electronic devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
TipsTricks “showEmailSignUp()”>Subscribe to our newsletter for expert advice on how to get the most out of your technology., first published at: 2021-09-30T21:23:24.000000Z, published at: 2021-09-30T21:23:24.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:23:13.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:23:
Like What You’re Reading?
How to Connect Galaxy Buds Live to an iPhone and iPad Easily in 2021
The Apple AirPods are without a doubt the best true wireless earbuds available, however some iPhone or iPad users may prefer to use the Samsung Galaxy Buds instead, for a variety of reasons including the fact that they are somewhat less expensive than the AirPods. To demonstrate how to pair and connect Samsung Galaxy Buds Live with an iPhone or iPad, we’ll walk you through the process in this guide. Meanwhile, the Galaxy Buds are Samsung’s truly wireless alternative to Apple’s enormously successful AirPods, and our experts believe they are far superior.
With features like as Active Noise Cancellation, which can be toggled on and off, a water-resistant covering, a new ergonomic shape with two different wingtip sizes, and a long battery life, it’s no wonder that the Galaxy Buds Live has grabbed the curiosity of audiophiles since its release.
Connect Galaxy Buds Live with iPhone or iPad
If you have an iPhone, you can still enjoy an immersive and high-quality audio experience with your new Buds, even though AirPods and Galaxy Buds appear to work better with products from the same family. You may not be able to access all of the features you would be able to access if you had a Samsung, but you will be able to access most of them. In the event that you own an iOS smartphone, you may still utilize Buds Live as you would any other wireless headphones, and you can take benefit of the majority of the gadget’s interesting capabilities in as little as a few steps.
However, if you want to make more customizations, you’ll need to download the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp from the App Store, which is available for free.
- Make sure that theBluetooth is switched on as well by going to the App Store and downloading Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Make sure that theBluetooth is switched on as well by going to the App Store and downloading Samsung Galaxy Buds.
Get Things Started Galaxy Buds are now available for purchase.
- Your Galaxy Buds will appear in this window
- Simply tap on it and select Connect.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Buds Live has now been successfully linked and connected to your iPhone or iPad
Customize With the Samsung Galaxy Buds App
Until the earbuds are connected, the Samsung Galaxy Buds app on your iPhone will automatically launch and remain open. You may use this page to check the battery life of your Galaxy Buds as well as to locate your misplaced earbuds. The equalizer, feedback, touchpad, and ambient sound settings may all be adjusted individually. Even the process of reconnecting the earphones is doable with the help of the smartphone. That’s all there is to it. How to pair and connect Galaxy Buds Live to an iPhone or iPad by utilizing the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp is demonstrated in this video.
More information may be found at:
- Your iPhone will automatically launch the Samsung Galaxy Buds application until the earbuds are firmly seated in their respective sockets. There are tools to check the battery life of your Galaxy Buds and to locate your lost earbuds available on this page. The equalizer, feedback, touchpad, and ambient sound settings may all be adjusted. – A smartphone can also be used to reattach the earphones if they are disconnected. Everything has been spoken and done. This tutorial will show you how to pair and connect Galaxy Buds Live to an iPhone or iPad using the Samsung Galaxy Budsapp on your iOS device. Meanwhile, you may modify various features like as Active Noise Cancellation, Equalizer, Touch controls, and so on by using the Samsung Galaxy Buds app, which is available for download from the Google Play Store. Obtain further information by clicking on the following link:
We are content writers who specialize in how-to articles. With our background as a computer lover and geek, we like writing and sharing articles on various operating systems such as Android and Windows; macOS; iOS; and other devices such as smartwatches and intelligent televisions.
Galaxy Buds 2: Pairing your new wireless earbuds with any device is easy. Here’s how
Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 are compatible with virtually any Bluetooth device; all you need to know is how to pair them. That is exactly why we are here. CNET Small and strong earbuds with excellent quality and dependable active noise cancellation, Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 are a terrific choice. And, at $150, they’re less priced while providing equal or better performance than Apple’s AirPods Pro. And if you look hard enough, you’ll be able to locate the Buds 2 on clearance. In fact, Woot featured a deal last week that allowed you to get a pair of Buds 2 for $125 before they were even officially available.
And, similar to Apple’s AirPods, Samsung has included some intelligent capabilities in the Buds 2 that make chores such as syncing the earphones with your phone a snap, as seen above.
I’ll guide you through the process of connecting the Buds 2 with a Galaxy phone, an Android phone, an aniPhone, and a PC or Mac, just to be sure you’re covered.
How to pair your Galaxy Buds 2 to a Samsung Galaxy phone
The connection process for the Buds 2 is far and by the simplest when using a Samsung Galaxy phone, such as the new Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Get professional advice on how to use your phone, computer, smart home devices, and other devices. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days for delivery. In order to get started, first check to see if you have the Galaxy Wearable application loaded on your phone (it should be, but if notyou can get it here). Afterwards, lay the Buds 2 charging case, with the earphones still inside, next to your phone and open it. Your phone will ask you if you want to connect the Buds 2 to your phone a split second or two after that.
The Pixel 5A is just one of the numerous Android smartphones that may be used in conjunction with the Galaxy Buds 2. Remember to first download the Galaxy Wearables app on your smartphone. CNET photo by Sarah Tew
How to pair your Galaxy Buds 2 to an Android phone
If you’re using a phone that isn’t part of the Samsung Galaxy family, like as thePixel 5A or the Motorola Edge, you’ll need to start by downloading the Galaxy Wearable app from the Google Play Store. After the program has been installed, open it and press the Start button. Afterwards, set the Buds 2 case next to your phone, with the earphones still inside, and wait for your smartphone to scan for and then identify the Buds 2 as an available device before continuing. A split second later, you should see “Galaxy Buds2” appear as an available device in the list.
To complete the procedure in the app, you’ll need to approve any permission requests and install the appropriate plugin for the Wearable app so that it may communicate with the Buds 2 through the Wearable app.
CNET photo by Sarah Tew
How to pair your Galaxy Buds 2 to an iPhone, iPad or Mac
Samsung has stated that it is concentrating its efforts on ensuring that the Buds 2 deliver the greatest possible performance for Galaxy owners (and by extension, Android users). Consequently, there is no iPhone app for the Buds 2 that can be used to assist alter settings or apply software updates on the Buds 2. However, this does not rule out the possibility of using the Buds 2 with your iPhone. The Buds 2 may still be paired by placing the case next to your iPhone and heading to SettingsBluetooth and looking for the Buds 2 to appear under the Other Devices section.
When the indicator light on the case begins to flicker green and then red, you may remove your hands from the panels, and the Buds 2 should appear as an available Bluetooth device on your smartphone’s Bluetooth list.
The Buds 2 may be connected to a Mac computer by heading to System PreferencesBluetoothand leaving the case open while waiting for the Buds 2 to appear as an accessible device.
Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: How to Set Up the Samsung Galaxy Buds25:18How to Set Up the Samsung Galaxy Buds
How to pair your Galaxy Buds 2 to a PC
The Buds 2 are quite simple to connect to a computer. In the instance that your computer is running Windows 10, all you have to do is set the case next to your computer and open it. The earbuds will be recognized by Windows 10’s Swift Pair function, and an alert will appear asking if you wish to connect the Buds 2. When you click Connect, the rest is handled automatically by your computer.
Make sure to check out all of the tips and tricks we could find for Samsung’s newest wireless earbuds now that your Buds 2 have been synced with your favorite device. Are you in the market for a new Samsung phone? See our reviews of the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the Galaxy Z Flip 3 for more information.
Here’s How To Pair Galaxy Buds With Your iPhone To Get In On All The Cool Features
Thanks to Samsung for providing this image. Samsung’s new Galaxy Buds Live earphones were unveiled on Thursday, August 6, and the company’s newest earbuds appear to have a lot of characteristics in common with Apple’s AirPods Pro while also carrying a substantially lower price tag. Users of iOS smartphones may still use the Buds Live just like any other wireless headphones, and they can take use of the vast majority of the great features the devices have to offer with a few simple steps. Here’s how to connect your Galaxy Buds to your iPhone and start listening.
- The fact that it costs $169.99 as opposed to its Apple counterpart, the $249 AirPods Pro, makes it even more likely to persuade iOS customers to give the new headphones a try.
- While you won’t be able to utilize the “connect” option on your Galaxy Buds’ charging case in this instance, you will be able to pair your new Bluetooth wireless earphones with your phone using the “pair” option on the charging case.
- When you open the charging case for your Galaxy Buds, the device will appear in your iPhone’s Bluetooth settings as an option to link with the device.
- Once you’ve established a connection, you may access various settings using the Samsung wearables app.
- Gaming Mode, which makes it simpler to play games while also decreasing audio latency, is one of the features that iOS users would be unable to utilize.
How To Pair Samsung Buds? [Answered]
This pair of Samsung true wireless earbuds is the company’s response to Apple’s enormously popular AirPods, and our analysts say they’re even slightly better. You’ve come to the right place if you’re a long-time Samsung Galaxy user. These are the earbuds you’ve been seeking for. A Galaxy Buds and a Galaxy device are as simple to connect as connecting your iPhone’s AirPods and a Galaxy device is to connect your iPhone. Aside from that, they may be utilized in connection with any other electronic devices that you may have at your disposal, like computers, tablets, and smartphones.
1. Turn on your Galaxy Buds (and how to disconnect them from your device). To Pair Samsung Buds, Follow These Steps. Also see: The Samsung Galaxy Buds Limited Warranty. Samsung Galaxy Buds LiveConnect Airpods To Samsung TVSamsung Galaxy Buds Live
Samsung Galaxy Buds (earphones)
The Galaxy Buds 2 from Samsung are a pair of compact but strong earbuds that produce excellent sound and great active noise suppression while being small and lightweight. Besides that, at $150, they are much less expensive than Apple’s AirPods Pro, while delivering comparable or higher capabilities than those devices. As an added bonus, if you look hard enough, you may be able to find the Buds 2 on sale. Earlier this week, Woot provided a discount on the Buds 2 headphones for $125, which was accessible even before the headphones were officially released by Apple.
The Buds 2 also include some cognitive features similar to those seen in Apple’s AirPods, which makes common chores like pairing the headphones with your phone as simple as possible, as shown in the video above.
I’ll guide you through the process of connecting the Buds 2 to a Galaxy phone, an Android phone, an iPhone, a PC, and a Mac by using the Buds 2 with each of the devices listed above.
How toConnect the Galaxy Buds to Your Phone
How to Connect Your Galaxy Buds to Your Phone (with Pictures) First and foremost, you must unplug the Galaxy Buds from their charging case before you can connect them to your mobile—any device, really. The earbuds are immediately placed in pairing mode when they are opened, even though this may not appear to be the case at first glance. Bluetooth technology allows phones, laptops, and tablets to locate and link with the earphones. It is important to note that while the Galaxy Buds will most likely be linked to a variety of different devices, you must first remove them from one device before attempting to connect them to another.
Simply turning off Bluetooth on the first device before attempting to connect with the second is the quickest and most straightforward means of achieving this.
How to pair Galaxy Buds with a Samsung phone in an automatic manner
1.Before proceeding, ensure that the Galaxy Buds are safely stowed in their charging case and that they are at least half charged. In order to write on the case, place it near your Galaxy phone before shutting it again. Once your Galaxy Buds have been turned on for the first time, they will automatically enter Pairing Mode, and your phone will display the Galaxy Buds screen, which will question whether or not you desire to connect to this device. 4.Select Connect from the drop-down option that appears.
Connect the Galaxy Buds to a Samsung device
Connect the Galaxy Buds to a Samsung device using the USB cable. When it comes to pairing the Galaxy Buds with your Samsung Galaxy mobile, the process is simple and uncomplicated, taking only a few minutes. Bluetooth must be enabled, and the case must be opened in order for this to function properly. As soon as they are identified by your device, a pop-up notification will display, allowing you to rapidly connect the earphones to your phone or other device. It’s also possible to go into your device’s Bluetooth settings and choose the earbuds from a list; the pairing procedure will begin instantly as soon as you do so.
The Galaxy Buds will no longer need to be connected after the process has been completed successfully once. To reconnect in the future, just verify that Bluetooth is enabled on both earbuds at the same time and touch both earphones together to reconnect.
How to manually pair Galaxy Buds with a Samsung phone using the Samsung app
You can still pair your Galaxy Buds if you’re experiencing trouble with the automated pairing technique. Simply follow the procedures for pairing other wireless earbuds to complete the pairing. 1.Confirm that the Buds are currently connected to another phone in the proximity by doing a check. Remove the earphones from that phone as soon as you realize they are connected, then turn off the Bluetooth on that phone. 2.Repeat the automated procedure one more time to ensure success. 3.If the pairing procedure continues to be unsuccessful, manually enter pairing mode by touching and holding the touchpad on both Galaxy Buds for a few seconds.
5.From the Connections drop-down box, choose Bluetooth.
When it displays, press on the entry that corresponds to your Galaxy Buds to pick it.
Instructions on how to connect your Galaxy Buds 2 to a Samsung Galaxy phone
When using a Samsung Galaxy phone, such as the new Galaxy Z Flip 3, the pairing process for the Buds 2 is far and away the most complicated. Check to verify if you already have the Galaxy Wearable application installed on your phone before proceeding forward with the process (it should be, but if not you can get it here). After that, place the Buds 2 charging case next to your phone, with the headphones still inside, and open it. You will be asked if you wish to connect the Buds 2 to your phone a split second or two after you receive the notification.
With the Samsung Wear App, you may personalize your look
You may make your look more unique by using the Samsung Wear App. As soon as the earbuds are put in, the Samsung Wear application on your phone will be launched and be fully functional immediately. The battery life of your Galaxy Buds can be checked here, and you can use the Find My Earbuds tool to locate any earbuds that have been misplaced as well. Additionally, controls for the equalization and alerts, as well as controls for the touchpad and ambient sound settings, are provided. It is also possible to rejoin the earphones with the help of the app if they become detached.
How to connect your Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 to your Android phone
In order to use the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app on a phone that is not a member of Samsung’s Galaxy family, such as the Pixel 5A or the Motorola Edge, you will need to first download and install the Galaxy Wearable app from the Google Play Store. After the software has been installed, run it by double-clicking on its icon and pressing the Start button. Next, with your earbuds still in place, place the Buds 2 case next to your phone and wait for your smartphone to scan for and then recognize the Buds 2 as an available device before proceeding.
To make a selection, tap the screen on the computer screen. It is necessary to authorize any permission requests in the app and install the relevant plugin for the Wearable app in order for it to connect with Buds 2 through the Wearable app in order to finish the procedure in the application.
How to connect your Galaxy Buds 2 to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac Computer
Specifically, Samsung has claimed that it is focusing its efforts on ensuring that the Buds 2 provides the greatest possible performance for Galaxy owners (and by extension, Android users). As a result, there is no iPhone app for the Buds 2 that can be used to assist in changing settings or applying software updates to the Buds 2. Although this does not rule out the potential of utilizing the Buds 2 with your iPhone, it does raise some questions. Even after removing the cover from your iPhone and going to SettingsBluetooth, you can still connect the Buds 2.
If the earphones are not visible after a few seconds, you will need to reset them by pushing and holding on both touchpads for a lengthy period of time while the earbuds are still in the case.
Setting up an iPad follows the same steps as setting up a computer.
Keep the long-press button on both earphones pressed down for a few seconds in order to put them into pairing mode.
How Do I Pair My Samsung Earbuds With My Laptop?
As soon as you remove the cover from the Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro, a compatible Samsung Galaxy handset should invite you to connect them. If you want to connect your Galaxy Buds to a laptop and utilize them while working or studying, that’s a different story. In order to connect your Samsung headphones to a laptop, you must follow a few easy procedures, each of which differs somewhat depending on the operating system you are currently using.
Connecting Samsung Earbuds to a Windows PC Laptop
Windows PCs have somewhat different techniques depending on the version of Windows you’re running, but the procedures below will lead you to the correct menus in most cases. 1. If you haven’t already associated your earbuds with a device, merely opening the case will initiate the connection process. In order to pair your earphones with your phone or another device, insert the earbuds into your ears and press and hold both touchpads until you hear a sequence of beeps signaling that you’re in pairing mode.
- On your laptop, navigate to the Devices menu.
- If your Samsung Buds are in pairing mode, they will appear in this list when you pick Add Bluetooth or another device from the drop-down menu (as described in step 1).
- When you turn them back on, they should be set to use this laptop as their default.
What are the Galaxy Buds Pro controls and how do you use them?
The touch controls on the Galaxy Buds Pro let you to conduct a range of functions exclusively with your hands.
The following are the default gestures, as well as what they are intended to achieve:
- You may start or stop playing with a single tap on the screen.
- A triple tap will take you back to the previous track, and so on.
You may also tweak what the “touch and hold” gesture does by adjusting the settings on your device. In the Wearable app, press and hold the “Touch and hold” button for a few seconds, then pick the desired action for each earpiece. You have a choice between the options listed below: Noise controls are activated and deactivated (toggles between ANC and Ambient Sound modes) In order to operate your phone while it is ringing or while you are already engaged in a call, you may use touch controls.
- If you double-tap the phone, you will either answer or end the call.
Our Final Thoughts
The Samsung Galaxy buds aren’t the most comfy wireless headphones on the market right now, unfortunately. I personally have had a terrible experience with Buds Plus, while I am sure that the firm has made a beneficial influence in this aspect. I also use it on a daily basis in conjunction with my computer. The answer to the question of whether or not galaxy buds can be used with a laptop is yes in this instance. Simply follow the steps indicated above to connect your Samsung buds in a variety of different ways to your smartphone.
Frequently Ask Questions
The Samsung Galaxy Buds+ or the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live may be connected to your device by downloading and installing the Samsung Galaxy Buds app from the App Store, selecting your device model, and connecting the headphones. You may instead connect the earbuds to your iPhone by choosing them from the SettingsBluetoothOther Devices menu on your iPhone, if you are unable to use the Galaxy Buds app or do not choose to do so at this time.
What is the best way to connect my Samsung headphones to my Samsung television?
Make sure your earphones are in pairing mode before proceeding with the rest of the process. Then, on your Samsung TV, navigate to the Bluetooth settings and choose your Samsung earphones from the drop-down option that displays. It is possible that the precise sequence will differ depending on the type of your television, but it will most likely follow this general pattern: Bluetooth Speaker List may be found in the Sound section of the Settings menu, under SoundOutput.
Connect your earphones to your phone using the Galaxy Wearable app. Select Get started from the drop-down menu in the Galaxy Wearable app after it has been launched. Placing your headphones in the charging case and pressing the Pair button on the back of the case for around 3-5 seconds will allow the earbuds to be paired with the smartphone. Next, in the Galaxy Wearable app, choose the Gear IconX from the list of available devices to begin using the device.
How to Pair Your Samsung Galaxy Buds With Different Devices
Using your Galaxy Buds (or any of the Buds Pro, Buds Live, or Buds Plus) with your PC or mobile devices is possible. Continue reading to find out how. It takes less than 15 seconds to connect the Galaxy Buds with a Galaxy phone, due to an automated pop-up pairing notice that appears when you first turn on the headphones. However, there is a difficulty if you wish to use your Galaxy Buds,Buds Pro,Buds Live, orBuds+ with an iPhone, a Mac, or a Windows PC at the same time. Yes, they are compatible with the vast majority of Bluetooth devices that offer wireless audio.
If you are one of such people, don’t be concerned! This article will walk you through the process of connecting them to various devices, including Samsung Galaxy phones, Android devices, iPhones, Mac computers, and Windows computers. Let’s get this party started.
How to Put Galaxy Buds Into Pairing Mode
When using Samsung Galaxy phones, the setup process for Galaxy Buds is exceptionally simple and straightforward. With a single press on the automated pop-up prompt, you can link your earbuds with your phone. For non-Samsung smartphones, you’ll need to turn them into pairing mode and conduct a manual connection before you can use Galaxy Buds. Here are two options for doing so:
Via the charging case
- If your Galaxy Buds have come loose from their charging case, place them back inside the case immediately. returning Galaxy Buds Live to their carrying case
- To close the case, press the button for 5-6 seconds. Case for Galaxy Buds charging
- As soon as you open the case cover, your Galaxy Buds should automatically enter Bluetooth connection mode. To enter pairing mode, open your Galaxy Buds case and insert your Galaxy Buds.
Via the touch sensors
If you’ve already linked them to another device, you’ll need to manually activate pairing mode on them. Here’s how you go about it:
- Placing your earphones in your ears is the first step. Hold the touch sensors on both Buds for about 10 seconds. Wait until you hear a series of slow, consecutive ‘beeps,’ which indicates that your buds are in pairing mode. Holding the Galaxy Buds sensor in one hand
If you’re experiencing trouble getting your Galaxy Buds into pairing mode, it’s possible that your buds need to be reset. You can refer to our tutorial on how to reset Galaxy Buds for further information.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Samsung Devices
It’s a terrific software that will let you to connect and manage your Samsung buds, watch, and band in a more seamless manner. Most Android and iPhone smartphones are compatible with the app, which gives you complete control over your earphones. The Samsung Galaxy phone does, however, have several unique functions that are not accessible on other phones. Pairing your buds with your Samsung devices is simple and can be completed in a matter of seconds using the Galaxy Wearable app. This is how you may go about it:
- The Galaxy Wearable application may be obtained through the Google Play Store. Install the Galaxy Wearable application. Connect your Samsung phone’s Bluetooth to a computer or other device. Bluetooth is activated by opening the charging case, which puts the earbuds into pairing mode. There should be a pop-up asking if you want to connect asking if you want to connect. Automatic connection pop-up
- If no pop-up appears, start the Galaxy Wearable app and pick your Galaxy Buds from the drop-down menu. Pairing your Galaxy Buds with your smartphone via the Wearable app
- To begin pairing, simply tapOK on the popup. Through the Galaxy Wearable app, confirm the connection of your buds. You can also manually detach your buds from the Wearable app by pressing on the menu () and selectingDisconnect. Wearable App for Disconnecting Buds
- Disconnecting Buds
Only if you have not linked any other device to the Galaxy Wearable app will the pairing processes described above work. If you have previously done so, you may connect to your Galaxy Buds by selecting ‘Add new device’ from the app menu () in your phone’s settings.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Other Android Devices
You may adore the Galaxy Buds, but you may not be as enthusiastic about the Galaxy phones. For those who find themselves in this situation, here’s a tip on how to link Galaxy Buds with other Android devices:
- Topairing mode should be enabled on your Galaxy buds. Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android smartphone and toggle the feature on and off as needed. Activating Bluetooth on an Android device
- Wait for your phone to recognize the Galaxy Buds before continuing. To begin pairing, tap the name of your Galaxy Buds on your phone’s screen. Pairing the Galaxy Buds the old-fashioned way
Alternatively, you may install the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone and let it handle the pairing process for you.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to an iPhone
If you’re using an iPhone, the AirPods are the best option for getting that flawless Apple ecosystem experience. However, if you like the design, sound profile, or other characteristics of the Galaxy Buds, there is no need to refrain from using them. Listed below is the procedure for connecting the Galaxy Buds to an iPhone.
- Make certain that your Galaxy Buds are not connected to any other devices. You may accomplish this by placing them in the charging case for at least 6 seconds, or by manually disconnecting them using the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone. The Wearable App may be used to disconnect the Buds. Top-up the Galaxy Buds’ battery life by pressing the button twice. Turn on your Bluetooth and hit the name of your earbuds to begin connecting. On the iPhone, turn on the Bluetooth function.
Using the iOSGalaxy Buds+app, you can also connect your Galaxy Buds to your iPhone automatically without having to do anything. However, it is only compatible with the Galaxy Buds Plus and Galaxy Buds Live, and it is only compatible with Apple smartphones running iOS 10 or above.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to a Windows Laptop or PC
Despite the fact that the Wearable App is only accessible for mobile devices, you may still use the Galaxy Buds on a Windows desktop or laptop computer or laptop. Here’s how you go about it:
- Open the Galaxy Buds case, which should have the earpieces within it. It should automatically put the Buds into pairing mode and make them discoverable by your laptop or PC, respectively. Galaxy Buds are streaming live on a Windows laptop. On your Windows computer or laptop, go to the Settings menu (or press the Windows key + I) and selectDeviceBluetoothother devices from the drop-down menu. When you are in the Windows Bluetooth settings, select Add Bluetooth or other devices and then click OK. Wait for your Galaxy Buds to be discovered by your PC through Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device may be added by going to the Settings menu in Windows and selecting it from the list. Once the device is shown, click on its name and you should be ready to go. Continue to wait for the Buds to appear and then click on them to confirm the pairing.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Mac
In the same way that you can pair the Galaxy Buds with another Windows PC or laptop, you can also pair them with Mac devices in the same amount of time. Detailed instructions for connecting Galaxy Buds to Mac devices are provided below:
- To put the Galaxy Buds into pairing mode, remove them from their case. You’ll also need to detach them from any other devices that are currently linked before you can begin pairing them with your Mac device. On your Apple device, go to the Bluetooth menu and select Enable Bluetooth. Bluetooth Configuration on a Mac
- Locate the Galaxy Buds in the list of Bluetooth devices and select ‘Connect’ from the drop-down menu. Connecting the Galaxy Buds to a Mac computer
What to Expect When Connecting Galaxy Buds to Non-Compatible Devices
Despite the fact that Galaxy Buds can be used with the majority of Bluetooth devices other than Samsung phones, some features may be unavailable on devices from other companies.
Because the Galaxy Buds are manufactured by Samsung, they are more compatible with other Samsung goods. Here are some of the Samsung-exclusive features that you won’t be able to enjoy if you use Galaxy Buds on a device that isn’t compatible with them:
- Automatic switching between two Samsung devices: Automatically swap the audio input of your buds between two Samsung devices. One UI (Samsung’s own Android operating system) devices only have access to 360 Audio, which is an immersive audio profile. Buds Together: This feature enables you to connect two sets of Galaxy Buds together in order to listen to the same music. Essentially, it’s the same as Apple’s functionality that allows you to link two pairs of AirPods to a single phone. Mode of Operation: Bluetooth audio frequently has a tiny latency, resulting in slightly delayed sound. When in Gaming Mode, the audio delay is reduced in return for increased energy use. The Bixby voice assistant will not be available, but you will be able to utilize Google, Alexa, or Siri by setting touch inputs in place of Bixby’s speech assistant. When you open the case, the Galaxy Buds will instantly commence a pairing routine with a Samsung phone to which they are connected. Manual pairing is required for non-Samsung phones.
Because it is already engaged out of the box, you may utilize the active noise cancellation feature regardless of the device you are using. On the other hand, you can only change the noise-canceling strength using the Galaxy Wearable application for Android smartphones or the Galaxy Buds+ application for iOS devices. Neither the basic Galaxy Buds nor the Galaxy Buds Pro are supported by theGalaxy Buds+ app for iOS. It is only compatible with the Galaxy Buds Plus and Galaxy Buds Live models. It’s also worth mentioning that the Galaxy Buds app for iOS is a little behind the times when it comes to updates and support.
As a result, while you may still use your Galaxy Buds+ and Buds Live on iOS with all of its important functions, you can anticipate the app to be less polished than the Android counterpart.
The Galaxy Buds product ranges are adaptable and high-quality TWS that can be paired with practically any Bluetooth device that supports audio playback, including smartphones and tablets. However, if you are not using one of Samsung’s Galaxy phone models, you will have to make do with several features that are only available in the Samsung ecosystem. Knowing how to link your Galaxy Buds with a variety of devices and platforms, you can begin listening to your favorite music no matter which device you’re using.
Do you like them?