- 1 How to stream from an iPhone using AirPlay 2
- 2 AirPlay 2 compatible Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors
- 3 Share media to your TV and Smart Monitor with AirPlay 2
- 4 Change AirPlay 2 settings on your TV and Smart Monitor
- 5 Contact Samsung Support
- 6 How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 7 Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 8 Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
- 9 Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
- 10 Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
- 11 How to screen mirror from your iPhone to a Samsung TV in 2 different ways
- 12 How to turn on AirPlay on a Samsung TV
- 13 How to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV using AirPlay 2
- 14 How to screen mirror an iPhone to Samsung TV with an HDMI cord and Lightning Digital AV adapter
- 15 How to change AirPlay settings on your Samsung TV
- 16 Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 17 Stream video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- 18 Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or Mac
- 19 How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
- 20 How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
- 21 Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
- 22 How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
- 23 How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
- 24 Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- 25 Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
- 26 Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
- 27 Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
- 28 Our Final Thoughts
- 29 Frequently Ask Questions
- 30 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
- 31 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
- 32 Samsung New iOS
- 33 Easy installation guide
- 33.0.1 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
- 33.0.2 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
- 33.0.3 Which Samsung TVs do you support?
- 33.0.4 How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
- 33.0.5 How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 33.0.6 How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 34 How to Screen Mirror to Samsung TV Wirelessly (Without Apple TV)?
- 35 Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
- 36 How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
- 37 Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
- 38 Best Screen Mirroring App
- 39 How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
- 40 How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
- 41 Bonus Tip: An Alternative of iPhone to Mirror Screen
- 42 The Bottom Line
- 43 How To Connect iPhone to Samsung TV via USB
- 44 Find the Port
- 45 Viewing Once Connected
- 46 Can All Samsung TVs View Images Via USB?
- 47 Conclusion
How to stream from an iPhone using AirPlay 2
A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
- Leave the repairs to the professionals.
- ß A one-year warranty is included at no additional cost.
- Everything from your iPad’s playlists and podcasts to the photos and movies on your iPhone can now be seen on your Samsung TV, no matter where they came from.
- Additionally, you may cast to your Samsung Smart Monitor!
AirPlay 2 compatible Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors
If you want to know which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2, have a look at the following list:
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27″ and 32″ in 2021
- M7 Smart Monitor in size of 32″ in 2021
- 2020 Premiere projectors and Crystal UHD televisions
- 2019 Frame, Serif, and 4K UHD televisions
- 2018 Smart Full HDTV N5300
- And 2020 Premiere projectors and Crystal UHD televisions
Please keep in mind that Evolution kits will not have AirPlay 2 or Apple TV capability.
The sharing of photos, movies, and music from your iOS devices, such as iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers can be done straight on your Samsung TV and Samsung Smart Monitor thanks to AirPlay 2! If your TV and Smart Monitor are not linked to the internet, you’ll need to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV and Smart Monitor.
- Depending on your television or smart monitor, you may need to enable AirPlay before you can begin streaming video. To do so, go to Settings, click General, and then pick Apple AirPlay Settings from the drop-down menu. Using this menu, you may activate the function. When you want to share photographs or videos, go to the Photosapp app on your phone and open it. Make a selection and hit theShareicon in the lower left corner to send your photo or video to someone else
- You may stream to your TV or Smart Monitor by selecting AirPlay and then selecting the name of the TV or Smart Monitor. It’s possible that you’ll notice a code on the screen. In order for the material to show, you must enter this code into your phone. The picture or video will be displayed on the device you have specified. To listen to music on your phone, browse to and open a music player, such as Spotify, on your device. When you’ve found the perfect music, tap theAirPlayicon at the bottom of your screen. After that, choose the name of the TV or Smart Monitor to which you wish to stream the content. It’s possible that you’ll notice a code on the screen. In order for the material to show, you must enter this code into your phone. The audio will begin to play through the device that you have chosen. To turn off the music, tap theAirPlayicon a second time and then pick your TV or Smart Monitor from the drop-down menu. As an alternative, if you were already listening to audio on your phone, you may just slide down from the top right corner of the screen to reveal the control center. Then, on the audio player’s AirPlayicon, select the device to which you want to stream the audio
Change AirPlay 2 settings on your TV and Smart Monitor
On your TV and Smart Monitor, you may make a few AirPlay 2 configuration changes immediately. Simply go toSettings, select General, and then pick Apple AirPlay Settings from the drop-down menu. You will be presented with the following options:
- AirPlay:Selecting this option will enable and disable the AirPlay capability on your device. Code Requirement: You have the choice of requiring a passcode the first time you connect an iOS device or every time you connect an iOS device, depending on your preferences. Additionally, you may design your own passcode if you so wish. You may also chooseReset Paired Devicesfrom this option if you want to completely wipe the memory of your TV or Smart Monitor of all iOS devices. Subtitles and closed captioning are available. This option allows you to control whether or not captions and subtitles are displayed during the video. There are also various choices for customizing the appearance of the captions, such as changing the font, size, and color. Regarding AirPlay: This is where you can locate the AirPlay version that is presently in use and read about the legal implications of the program.
If you are experiencing difficulties streaming entertainment from your Apple products to your television, please contact Apple Support for assistance.
Other answers that might help
Do you need assistance right away? The use of email as a method of communication has been phased out as of April 3rd, 2019. To receive a faster answer, please contact us using Live Chat.
- Please contact us. +1-800-726-7864
- Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864
- 1-800-SAMSUNG Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST)
- Home Electronics and Appliance Support 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Saturday and Sunday are closed
- IT/Computing Support is available. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Order Support Help with Ordering
We’re here to help you.
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and receive assistance from a trained professional on your computer, mobile device, or tablet device. Support is also available through the Samsung Members App, which may be downloaded to your mobile device. Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2021. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them.
- More detailed information may be found in the user handbook.
- Samsung will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance on the material included herein.
- Simple sign-in, Samsung Pay, alerts, and more are all available!
- The Samsung Shop application Free standard delivery, exclusive deals, and financing options are all available through the Shop Samsung app.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- The quickest and most convenient method of connecting is as follows: Open the AirPlay application on your iPhone. launching the content application by tapping the Airplayicon Option 2: Connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable
- This is an alternative method. Alternatively, you might use an app that has mirroring features, such as the Samsung SmartView app.
Using screen mirroring, you may play or share material from your iPhone on your television set. This article shows how to link your iPhone to a television set. The use of AirPlay, connecting your phone to your television through an audio-video converter, or utilizing a mirroring app are all options.
Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
You may use your iPhone to connect to Samsung TVs that support Airplay 2, which includes models from 2018 and subsequent years.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check to see if Airplay has been activated on your iPhone. Activate the application from which you wish to broadcast
- Select the Airplay icon from the drop-down menu. In certain programs, like as Photos, you must first tap the share button before you can proceed.
Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
This is one of the more straightforward solutions, but you will need to purchase or obtain an Apple-specific adaptor in order for it to operate. Lighting Digital AV Adapter is available for purchase for around $49.00 and is compatible with the majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. Due to the fact that it will be needed to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable available to use. Amazon
- Connect the AV Adapter to your iPhone and turn it on. Connect the HDMI cable to the AV Adapter using the included connectors. You will be able to see the port on the adapter where the HDMI cable will need to be plugged in. Make sure the opposite end of the HDMI cable is connected to the Samsung TV. The source on the Samsung TV should be set to the input to which the HDMI cable has been attached. You should now be able to see the screen of your iPhone reflected on your Samsung TV.
Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
In case you prefer a wireless alternative for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV, there are several apps available that can assist you. Whenever you want to use screen mirroring apps, make sure that both your Smart TV and your iPhone are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. If your phone and television are connected to separate networks, the applications will not operate. The Samsung SmartView app is a free software that you can download to your phone and use to mirror your smartphone screen to your smart TV.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Start the Samsung SmartView application. If you have a Samsung Smart TV, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen. Once you’ve entered the pin, the gadget should instantly connect to your television.
Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
Some applications, like as YouTube, have their own method of mirroring the iPhone screen to your television. Then, instead of seeing your favorite YouTube videos on your phone’s little screen, you can watch them directly on your television. Thank you for informing us about this!
How to screen mirror from your iPhone to a Samsung TV in 2 different ways
- You can screen mirror, also known as AirPlay, content from your iPhone to your Samsung television. The majority of Samsung television models manufactured in 2018 or after are compatible with the most recent version of AirPlay, known as AirPlay 2. In the event that your Samsung TV isn’t AirPlay 2-compatible, or if you prefer a wired connection, you may still mirror your screen by connecting a lightning-to-HDMI converter to your computer. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
A frequent feature of most modern technology is screen mirroring, which enables you to project material from the screen of one device to the screen of another device using a single cable. When it comes to Apple devices, screen mirroring is referred to as AirPlay, which is an abbreviation for Apple Devices. Despite the fact that AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the release of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to link devices from different manufacturers and operating systems.
In order to use AirPlay on your iPhone, you must first access it through the Control Center.
Alternatively, you may connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using an HDMI connection to get the same result as described before.
How to turn on AirPlay on a Samsung TV
Before you can utilize screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you must first ensure that the capability has been activated on the device. Select “General” from the “Settings” menu on your television remote control. 2.From the drop-down menu, select “Apple AirPlay Settings.” 3.Select “AirPlay” and toggle it to the “On” position.
How to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV using AirPlay 2
1.To access the Control Center, swipe down from the top-right corner of your iPhone’s screen. The Control Center may be reached by swiping up from the bottom of the screen on earlier iPhone models that do not have a physical home button. 2) Select “Screen Mirroring” from the drop-down menu next to the symbol of two overlapping rectangles. Open the Control Center and select “Screen Mirroring” from the drop-down menu. Melanie Weir/Insider3 is a photographer. Choose your Samsung TV from the list of accessible devices on your computer.
Melanie Weir/Insider4 is a photographer.
5.The complete screen of your iPhone should then begin to reflect onto your Samsung television. It is expected that when you play a video on your iPhone, your television would automatically format it to full screen.
How to AirPlay content from within apps
If you don’t want to mirror your phone’s complete screen to your TV, several large video providers, such as Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and Hulu, have an AirPlay button built right into their apps, which you may use instead. Unfortunately, Netflix no longer provides the in-app AirPlay feature as a standard feature. Some built-in iPhone apps, such as the Photos app, include an AirPlay feature, which may be found under the “Share” menu. When you’ve confirmed that your phone and television are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network, launch the app and pick the material you wish to play.
You can AirPlay from the Photos app if you press the “Share” button, then pick “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu.
Melanie Weir/Insider3 is a photographer.
4.If a passcode is displayed on your Samsung TV, input it into the pop-up window on your iPhone or iPad.
How to screen mirror an iPhone to Samsung TV with an HDMI cord and Lightning Digital AV adapter
In the event that you choose to use a wired connection, or if your devices aren’t AirPlay-compatible, you may link them together using an HDMI cable and a Lightning-to-HDMI converter. AN Lightning-to-HDMI converter is a little dongle that links your iPhone to an HDMI cable, which in turn connects your iPhone to your television. Buying the converter on Amazon will cost you roughly $40, and if you don’t already have an HDMI cable, you’ll also need to purchase one. 1. Attach the Lightning end of the cable to the Lightning port on your iPhone.
Make a connection between your iPad or iPhone and the adapter that is inserted into the Lightning port of your iPad or iPhone using the HDMI cable.
3.Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your Samsung television set.
Begin playing the material on your phone so that it may be seen on your television.
How to change AirPlay settings on your Samsung TV
Select “General” from the “Settings” menu on your television remote control. 2.From the drop-down menu, select “Apple AirPlay Settings.” 3.From here, select one or more of the following choices to make the necessary modifications:
- Activating AirPlay on your television: This allows you to activate the AirPlay function on your television, which only has to be done the first time you use AirPlay. You may also turn off AirPlay if you like. It is possible to adjust the size, font, and color of the subtitles in this setting, as well as whether or not subtitles are displayed for your selected media. Regarding AirPlay: You may use this menu to check that you’re running the most recent version of AirPlay or to find out more about the program you’re currently using. Code that is required: Any device connected to your Wi-Fi network that is compatible with AirPlay can connect and mirror to your television when you first start using it. Alternatively, if you wish to prohibit this from happening for whatever reason, you may use this setting to generate a password that users must input before they can project anything onto your television
Melanie Weir is a free-lance writer. Melanie Weir is a freelance writer for Insider, primarily contributing to the Tech Reference section, but also occasionally writing about lifestyle and entertainment subjects. She lives in New York City. Besides that, she works as a freelance writer for ScreenRant and as the Lead Weekend News Editor at TheThings.com, among other places.
She spends her leisure time writing plays for both the theater and the cinema. Melanie Weir may be reached at [email protected] or through her professional network, LinkedIn.
Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use AirPlay to broadcast or share content from your Apple devices to your Apple TV, Apple Smart TV, or Mac if they are all AirPlay 2-compatible. Play a video on demand. Please share your photographs. Alternatively, you can replicate precisely what is displayed on your device’s screen.
Stream video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- To use AirPlay 2, you must connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or smart TV that supports AirPlay 2. 1
- Locate the video that you wish to stream and press the AirPlay button. In certain programs, you may be required to press a separate button before proceeding. 2 For example, in the Photos app, touch Share, then AirPlay
- In the Music app, tap Share, then AirPlay
- Select an Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list below.
To pause streaming, choose AirPlay from the app from which you’re streaming, then select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the drop-down menu. 1. SharePlay does not support smart TVs that are AirPlay 2-compatible. Apple TV is required in order to broadcast video using SharePlay. 2. Some video apps may not be compatible with AirPlay. If you are unable to utilize AirPlay with a video app, check the App Store on your Apple TV to see if the video app in question is now accessible there.
If video automatically streams to an AirPlay device
It is possible that your device may automatically stream content to an Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV that you use on a regular basis. If you start a video app and notice in the upper-left corner that an AirPlay device has been selected, then you have already picked an AirPlay device. To use AirPlay with a different device, first tap the device you want to use AirPlay with, and then tap another device. Alternatively, touch again to terminate AirPlay streaming.
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or Mac
- Associating your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac with the same Wi-Fi network will allow you to share content between the devices. 3
- Launch the Control Center:
- Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen on an iPhone X or later, or on an iPad running iPadOS 13 or later, to access Siri. Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen on an iPhone 8 or earlier, or on an iOS 11 or older device.
- Select Screen Mirroring from the drop-down menu. Make a selection from the list of devices to use with your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac. Alternatively, if an AirPlay passcode shows on your TV screen or on your Mac, enter the passcode on your iOS or iPadOS device
Date of Publication: The maximum number of characters is 250. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
Screen mirroring is a function included in almost all current technology, and it allows users to project material from the display of one device to the display of another device. AirPlay is the brand name for the feature of screen mirroring on Apple devices, which is also known by a number of other names in the industry. Despite the fact that AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the introduction of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to connect devices from a variety of manufacturers and operating systems to a single source of entertainment.
You must first choose “Screen Mirroring” from the Control Center in order to mirror the whole iPhone screen, and then click the “AirPlay” sign from within certain applications in order to cast video from your iPhone to your television.
Here’s how to go about completing the work.
How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
Before you can use screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you must first make sure that the device’s functionality has been enabled on your computer.
1. On your television remote, go to “Settings,” then “General,” and then “Save and exit.” 2. Select “Apple AirPlay Settings” from the drop-down menu. 3.Choose “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu and toggle it to “On.”
Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
You may check out the following list if you want to know which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2.
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27′′ and 32′′ will be available in 2021
- An M7 Smart Monitor with a 32-inch display will be available in 2021. QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2021.
TV with a frame in 2021 andTVs with crystal UHD resolution in 2021
- QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2020. In 2020, television will have a frame and serif
- Projectors and Crystal UHD TVs that will be released in 2020
- QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2019. TVs with a frame, serifs, and 4K UHD in 2019
- Frame TV (Frame Television) was launched in 2018. QLED 4K televisions are projected to hit the market in 2018. 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
- Smart Full HDTV N5300 (2018 model)
- 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
Please bear in mind that Evolution kits will not be equipped with AirPlay 2 or Apple TV functionality at this time.
How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
In order to mirror the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you may choose from a range of alternatives available on the market. Consequently, locating the most appropriate candidate is difficult. The good news is that you’ve arrived at the proper spot. The procedures listed below will allow you to mirror your iOS smartphone to your Samsung Smart Television as a result.
How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
iPhone, iPad, and Mac PCs are all capable of wirelessly streaming movies or material using Apple’s AirPlay 2 technology, which was introduced in 2012. It lets you to easily stream entertainment from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer or any other external device. The good news is that it also allows you to stream material from your mobile to a Samsung TV that is compatible with the technology. You can stream movies, music, television shows, and cast images right from your iPhone to your television set using Apple’s AirPlay technology.
Step 1: First and foremost, make sure that your iPhone and television are both connected to the same WiFi network as each other.
Step 2: Step 3:After that, click the Share symbol, which is located at the bottom left of the screen, and then select the AirPlay icon from the drop-down menu that appears.
You’ll be able to stream video or images from your computer or mobile device to the TV.
Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
This is one of the more basic alternatives, but in order for it to work, you will need to purchase or get an Apple-specific adapter, which you can find online or in a store. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter, which costs roughly $49.00, is compatible with the vast majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. It is also available for rent or buy. Due to the fact that an additional HDMI cable will be required to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable readily available.
When you look closely at the adapter, you will discover that it has a connector into which the HDMI cable must be inserted.
The Samsung television should be attached to the other end of the HDMI wire.
4. On the Samsung TV, select the HDMI input to which you have connected the HDMI cable as the source by pressing the source button. If everything is working properly, you should be able to see the screen of your iPhone mirrored on your Samsung TV.
Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
You may link your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV through a wireless connection if you choose. There are a number of applications available to aid you in this endeavor. To use any of these screen mirroring applications, please bear in mind that both your Smart TV and your iPhone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network on your computer in order for them to operate. Your phone and television cannot communicate with each other if they are linked to different networks.
Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
The Samsung SmartView app is a free program that you can download to your phone and use to mirror the screen of your smartphone to your smart television. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. Here’s how to go about it: 1.Confirm that both the iPhone and the television are linked to the same Wi-Fi network by connecting them together. 2.Run the Samsung SmartView program on your device. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- A Samsung TV mirror with an integrated microphone is available.
- If the SmartView app’s performance is not adequate, the Mirror app for Samsung TV can be used instead of the latter.
- The Mirror app will prompt you to select which television you wish to view once your phone and television are both connected to the same network.
- 3.Choose the Mirror Samsung TV option.
- Once this is done, the screen of your iPhone is reflected onto the screen of your Samsung Smart TV, and you will see a timer indicating how long you have been doing so.
Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
It is possible to instantly project the screen of your smartphone onto your Samsung television if you have an iPhone or iPad with AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring enabled on your device. In order to use the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad, you must first download it. On your mobile device, select “Install” from the drop-down menu. To get started, simply follow the instructions outlined below: Before you begin, you must check that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is connected to the same local network as your Samsung television.
- In order to do this, the television should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port available.
- 1.Start the Samsung TV application by selecting it from the Mirror menu.
- Take a seat in front of the television when it is revealed.
- Then, using the remote control for your television, hit the OK button to allow the connection to take place.
In order to begin mirroring on your selected Samsung TV, pick ‘Microsoft Windows Media Player’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to initiate the process. Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ from the drop-down menu and push ‘Start Broadcast’.
Our Final Thoughts
Mirroring your iPhone screen to a television or a Mac computer may be accomplished in a number of different ways. In order to screen mirror an iPhone to an Apple TV or a Samsung TV, the simplest and most straightforward option is to use Apple’s AirPlay. Aside from that, you may link your iPhone to your TV or computer through a hardwired connection, Roku device, or Chromecast to display what’s on your iPhone on the big screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
Apple’s screen mirroring or AirPlay technology does not appear to be operating on the Samsung smart television. Before you begin to use your iOS smartphone and Samsung TV together, make sure that both devices are connected to the same internet connection on your computer. Check to see if the most current update is available on both devices. Check to determine whether your iPhone and Samsung TV are operational by restarting them. Consider your AirPlay preferences and limitations.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
It costs $49 to purchase Apple’s Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Alternatively, you can obtain one straight from the organization. This converter will allow you to connect your iPhone to an HDMI cable using a Lightning connector instead of the standard dock connector. To complete the connection, connect one end of the HDMI cable to your television and the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. On the television, the screen of your iPhone will be immediately mirrored from it.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
With the aid of Samsung Apps, you can stay connected. It is important to ensure that both your iPhone and your television are linked to the same Wi-Fi hotspot. Start the Samsung SmartView program by pressing the Start button. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV. After you’ve input the pin, the device should begin to connect to your television almost immediately.
Samsung New iOS
Make a mirror of your computer screen. Your iPhone or iPad may be shown on a Smart TV. We provide the most effective option for projecting video and sound onto a large screen! Share your screen with the rest of the world “live” on television. Apps that allow you to stream movies Watch your favorite shows on the large screen with your iPad or iPhone while you’re on the go. Music, presentations, and applications are all supported in addition to video casting. There are no cables to worry about.
It is not necessary to connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer or purchase extra hardware in order to broadcast your content on the large screen.
Easy installation guide
In the case of Samsung Smart TVs If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring to instantaneously project the screen of your smartphone to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process. On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these instructions. It is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV before proceeding.
- This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
- To see a larger version of the image, click on it.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV application.
- When a television is discovered, pick it.
- Then, using your TV’s remote control, hit the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
- Start the mirroring process.
- Start the broadcasting process.
- Step 3: Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin mirroring on the Samsung TV of your choice to begin.
Our customer service representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please also have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions area.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
It’s still possible to mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple television. AirBeamTV wirelessly casts the screens of iPhone and iPad devices. Install the AirBeamTV application. You will see your screen on your Samsung TV when you select “Start Broadcasting,” and you will not be able to use Apple TV or AirPlay.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
AirBeamTV applications allow you to cast the screens of your iPhone and iPad across your wireless network, eliminating the need for cords. Consequently, in order to learn how to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you’ll need a stable WiFi network connection on your iPhone. Put your iPhone/iPad and Samsung TV on the same network, ideally a 5Ghz network, for the best possible performance.
Which Samsung TVs do you support?
The iOS mirror software is entirely compatible with all Samsung televisions manufactured after 2012 and up to the present. Here are some examples of TV models that are supported:
- Samsung OLED TV, Samsung UHD TV, Samsung SUHD TV, Samsung QLED TV, Samsung 4K Smart TV are all examples of Samsung products.
How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
If you look at the middle letter of your model type on the back of your set, you will be able to tell which model you have. Learn more about the model and year of your Samsung television by reading this help page.
How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
AirBeamTV is capable of much more than simply casting movies and applications to your television. Images from your iPhone may be projected onto Samsung television displays as well. Photos from a family or friend’s recent vacation should be projected on a large screen for everyone to appreciate. Interested in learning how to cast iPhone photographs to a Samsung TV? Start mirroring by using the AirBeamTV application. Then go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll and choose the photo you just took.
How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
With AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring for Samsung TV, you may access thousands of websites, like YouTube, and view videos and other content. Once you’ve downloaded the Mirror for Samsung app, you’ll be able to stream YouTube videos directly to your television over your WiFi connection.
- Make use of the Samsung cast application on your mobile device. Select the Samsung television that you desire to view
- To begin, use the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website on your web browser. Simply press the play button and see the film on your television screen.
Download the app right now.
How to Screen Mirror to Samsung TV Wirelessly (Without Apple TV)?
Instead than staring at a little screen, try this: Eye strain may be avoided, as can the use of cumbersome cords, and money can be saved by not purchasing an expensive Apple TV. Everything else is superfluous! With one amazing app, you can make your life even more pleasant right now. Displaying material from your phone on your TV using Samsung TV screen mirroring allows you to watch videos, watch programs, or listen to music from your phone. Examine the information in this post and discover how to connect your phone to a Samsung TV.
All you need is a free app to screen mirror to your Samsung device.
Take pleasure in seeing your vacation images on television.
Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
What Is Screen Mirroring Technology and How Does It Work? Samsung Smart View is a screen mirroring application that is exclusively available for Samsung Smart TVs. It is being developed by Samsung, and it only distributes material to select televisions that are compatible with it.
It’s also important to make sure your WiFi connection is active. As a result, be aware of this before to installing it. If you want to utilize Smart View to screen mirror your Samsung TV, you must first do the following:
- Connect your mobile phone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network to enjoy seamless streaming. It is necessary that your WiFi be operational. Install the Samsung Smart View application. Start by launching the app and casting your material to the television
Please keep in mind that Smart View is only accessible on Android smartphones. If you own an iPhone or iPad, have a look at the options listed below.
How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
There are no cords, and there are no little displays. It’s only one app! Some Samsung televisions are equipped with the AirPlay feature, while others are not. You may project your iPhone’s screen to a Samsung TV by using the Apple AirPlay feature. You may follow the steps outlined in Apple’s official instructions to get it up and running. We recommend using our free screen mirroring software if your TV does not support AirPlay or if you just do not want to deal with the headache of connecting wires and additional devices.
- You may use it to stream movies, sports, music, and presentations, as well as to share images on your television, among other things.
- Movies on the big screen are mirrored from the little screen.
- Other major smart TV manufacturers (LG, Sony, Panasonic) and streaming devices (such as Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Amazon Firestick) can also be used with this application.
- Learn how to switch off the quiet mode on your iPhone in this tutorial.
Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
Sports on the big screen are mirrored on the screen. When connecting an iPad to a Samsung Smart TV wirelessly using MirrorMeister, you’ll need the following items:
- Your Samsung Smart TV, your iPad, and the MirrorMeister mirroring program loaded on your tablet are all examples of what you need. Additionally, MirrorMeister may be downloaded directly from the Samsung App Store. You should connect your iPad to the same network as your Samsung television.
Screen Mirror Mac to Samsung TV
On television, take pleasure in all the small nuances. TheMirrorMeisterapp may also be used to wirelessly link an Apple Mac PC or laptop to a television. This is especially useful if you have downloaded a movie that you would like to watch on a large screen television. To set it up, simply follow the four simple steps outlined below:
- Install the Mac ScreenMirroring application on your computer. Take advantage of a free trial. Don’t be concerned, you will not be charged
- Install the Samsung TV on the same wireless network as your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. MirrorMeister should be opened. Select your television and hit the ‘Start Mirroring’ button. Starting today, you may stream your photographs, videos, YouTube clips, programs, presentations, and other material to your television or streaming device.
Samsung Remote Control App
This application is available for download and installation on the Mac. A free trial period is available to you! You will not be charged, so don’t be concerned. Install the Samsung TV on a network that includes your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. MirrorMeister should now be up for business. Click on your TV and then click on ‘Start Mirroring’ to begin. Starting now, you can stream your photographs, videos, YouTube clips, programs, presentations, and other material to your television or streaming device.
Best Mac Video Player App
Watch movies on your Apple Mac while sitting in front of the television. Are you a true Mac enthusiast who spends a lot of time watching videos? Then you’ll come upon VideoMeister. A ground-breaking Mac application that wirelessly broadcasts any video file to your television. This video player is compatible with all file types, formats, and codecs. There is no longer a need for potentially hazardous HDMI cords. You may also say goodbye to those annoying video messages that aren’t supported. Simply sit back and watch videos without any worry.
Free Video Tutorial Screen Mirroring to Samsung TV
Learn how to wirelessly connect your Apple smartphone to your Samsung TV by watching the video tutorial below!
This tutorial will teach you how to mirror the screen on your iPhone or iPad onto your television set. Today, press the play button and use the screen mirror! Tip: Both your Smart TV and your Apple device (iOS or MAC) must be linked to the same WiFi network in order for this to operate correctly.
What is AirPlay?
Every iPhone and iPad is equipped with AirPlay functionality. If your television is not compatible with Airplay-2, you will need to acquire an Apple TV in order to use it for audio and video. The capabilities of your Samsung TV’s built-in Airplay enable you connect your phone or tablet to the TV via its built-in Airplay capability. On the huge screen, you may watch movies, television shows, and videos. TRUTH: The most recent Apple TV model costs more than 150 dollars! To connect your iPhone or iPad to your television using Apple TV or Airplay, you’ll need the following items:
- Apple TV or a Samsung TV that is Airplay compatible
- An iOS smartphone that is compatible
AirPlay 2 on your Samsung TV
In order to make advantage of the Samsung TV’s AirPlay feature, you must do the following:
- Create a connection between your iOS smartphone and Apple TV using the same Wi-Fi network. Swipe up or down, depending on your iOS version, to reveal and access the Control Center. Select your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible TV from the list by selecting Screen Mirroring from the menu. If AirPlay is available and displays on your TV screen, simply input the name of the device on your iOS device
- The TV screen should instantly appear. In addition, these methods are the same for connecting an iPad or iPod Touch to your Apple TV.
Best Screen Mirroring App
So if you’d want to save money, that’s an option (by not purchasing an Apple TV). And if you don’t want (HDMI) cords running through your house. Then download and use the greatest screen mirroring tool available today. Everything on your television can be viewed from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Make your life more pleasant and safer by following these tips. MirrorMeister is available for download right now! A piece of advice: An Apple TV costs $149. A one-year subscription to MirrorMeister costs just $2.99.
MirrorMeister App may be downloaded right now!
What Is the Best Way to Stream From a Computer to a TV?
How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
Using an iPhone to screen mirror on a Samsung TV, how do you do it? Here is a comprehensive tutorial to assist you in learning how to mirror the screen of your iPhone to your Samsung TV in the simplest of ways.
Screen MirroringAirPlay Tips
Transferring, backing up, and managing iOS material in an intelligent manner
- Transfer photographs, music, movies, and other files from your camera to your computer, and vice versa. Backup your iPhone in a variety of ways, including full backup, incremental backup, and air backup. YouTube, among other sites, offers free video and audio downloads from a large number of sources.
With the iPhone, you can view and enjoy movies or television shows whenever and wherever you choose. However, there is nothing more enticing than viewing your favorite program on a much larger screen than a television. As a result, iPhone screen mirroring has grown increasingly popular and frequently utilized. This article is for you if you’re also interested in streaming material or media from your iPhone to a Samsung television. In this post, we’ll show you the quickest and most straightforward techniques for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung TV so that you may use it for screen mirroring.
How to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV
There are a variety of options available for mirroring the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV on the market. It is for this reason that finding the proper one is tough. Fortunately, you’ve arrived to the correct location. Consequently, the following are the methods that you may employ to mirror your iOS device to your Samsung Smart Television.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – AirPlay 2
Apple AirPlay 2 allows for wireless streaming of video or material from Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers. It enables you to simply stream entertainment from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer. Fortunately, it also allows you to stream video from your device to a Samsung TV that is compatible with it. You can stream movies, music, television shows, even cast photographs right from your iPhone to your television set. Let’s have a look at how to utilize AirPlay 2 to reflect the screen of your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
Check to be that your iPhone and television are both linked to the same WiFi network before proceeding any further.
Step 3: Next, choose the Share symbol, which is situated at the bottom left of the screen, and then select the AirPlay icon.
Step 4: Finally, choose the target Samsung TV from the list of identified devices, and you’ll be able to stream your movie or image to the TV from your computer or mobile device. How to use AirPlay 2 to screen mirror your iPhone to your Samsung TV
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – Adapter
Using a lightning digital AV adaptor to link an iPhone to a smart TV for screen mirroring is another option for connecting an iPhone to a smart TV. If you use this converter, you will be able to mirror your iPhone to any high-definition television with ease. It enables you to watch and enjoy videos from streaming apps such as Netflix and Hulu Plus, among others. The greatest feature is that it has a second lightning adapter plug, which allows you to charge your iPhone while you’re watching your favorite program.
Step 1: Turn on your television and then connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port, which may be found on the rear of your television.
Step 3: After that, connect the adaptor’s connection to your iPhone using the provided cable.
You’ll be able to mirror your iPhone onto your television screen in the near future.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – ApowerMirror
If none of the methods listed above work for your Samsung screen mirroring iPhone, ApowerMirror may be able to help. It is a fantastic screen mirroring program that allows you to easily display the screen of your iPhone on your television. It is really useful when it comes to streaming movies, photographs, playing games, and a variety of other activities. While watching streaming material, you may even capture the action on your device’s screen. Learn how to utilize ApowerMirror by following the instructions outlined below.
Step 2: After that, you’ll need to link your TV and computer together with an HDMI cable.
Then, from within the app, select the “M” button to connect your iPhone to your computer (see Step 3).
How to use ApowerMirror to screen mirror your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
Bonus Tip: An Alternative of iPhone to Mirror Screen
Try AnyTransa for the finest alternative choice for iPhone screen mirroring onto a computer, which we believe is the greatest solution available. People who have become accustomed to the tiny screen of their iOS smartphone will find this application to be really useful. Mirroring, recording, and capturing the screen of your iPhone from your computer have all become much more convenient as a result of this application. Using a computer to record and capture your iPhone’s screen, you may quickly and effectively resolve the issue of slowing down your smartphone.
Anyone searching for a one-stop solution for iPhone screen mirroring need not go any farther than AnyTrans for the job. The following are the justifications for doing so:
1. Stream and Enjoy Content from Your iPhone to Computer
You may start mirroring your iPhone to your computer right away by using AnyTrans. You can then view the material on your smartphone in real time. As you are aware, displaying critical work kept on an iPhone onto a computer is more visually attractive and more convenient than displaying it on a screen in front of an audience. Take advantage of this program and begin transferring your favorite iPhone media to your computer right away. iPhone Screen Mirroring Using AnyTrans – Streaming of Content
2. Record Your iPhone Content as You Want
Anyone interested in capturing the content of their iPhone from their computer will find that AnyTrans can assist them in doing so quickly and efficiently. It enables you to record television broadcasts, class lectures, films, capture your actions while they are taking place on a device in order to produce a tutorial, and much more. At the end of the process, you will almost certainly receive a high-quality and comprehensive recording file that is free of watermarks. iPhone Screen Mirroring with AnyTrans – Capture and Share Content
3. Capture Your iPhone Screen in One-Click
Are you looking for a technique to record the screen of your smartphone from your computer? This operation can be handled with easily by AnyTrans, which you will be pleased to know. The best feature is that every screen you capture will be stored on your computer automatically and immediately after you click “Save.” Furthermore, you have the ability to alter your screenshots in real time. With AnyTrans, you may have complete control over your iPhone while sitting at your computer. This is quite useful in a variety of scenarios, particularly when you want to view your favorite movie saved on your iPhone on the larger screen of your computer.
As you can see, AnyTrans is much more than just a simple AirPlay capability for iPhone screen mirroring.
For further information, please see How to Screen Mirror an iPhone to a Computer (in English).
The Bottom Line
That’s all there is to it when it comes to connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV wirelessly for screen mirroring. As you can see, there are a variety of options available to assist you with mirroring your iOS iPhone to a television. Finally, you can start viewing and enjoying your favorite show or movie on a larger screen without having to leave the comfort of your own home. As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
How To Connect iPhone to Samsung TV via USB
The presence of a USB port on the back of your Samsung TV is probably something you’re not familiar with. The USB port on the back or side of most Samsung televisions is positioned next to the HDMI port on the back or side of the television. There are a variety of reasons why this USB port is present on your television. There are those who will use it to plug in lights that will illuminate the back of the television, while others will use it to connect auxiliary devices, such as keyboards.
We will be concentrating on how to connect your iPhone to your television, as well as the functions that are provided by these connections. In this post, you’ll discover how to locate the port on your TV and how to browse your TV while using your phone as a remote control.
Find the Port
When charging an iPhone, we normally use the lightning cable and an adapter, which we connect to a wall outlet with the help of the cable and adapter. Some individuals even charge it by plugging it into a computer or an outlet in their car while driving. One feature of a Samsung TV that is sometimes neglected is the ability to charge your phone using the USB port on the TV. Keep this function in mind if you are staying in a hotel with limited outlets, seeking for a convenient way to charge your phone at a friend’s house, or just want the ease of charging your phone while you are sitting in front of a television.
Here are the three actions you’ll need to take in order to charge your iPhone through your Samsung TV.
- Find the USB port on your Samsung television. It will be labeled “USB” and will most likely be located on the back or side of the television. Take the lightning cord that you would normally use to charge your phone and put it directly into the TV, then connect your iPhone to it via the cable. When you turn on the television, the iPhone will begin charging right away.
The iPhone and the television will very certainly have popup advertisements that will display. Both of these can be ignored for the purposes of charging. Following that, we’ll go through how to take advantage of those popup features.
Viewing Once Connected
USB to Lightning technology, which has been in use on iPhones since 2012, allows users to transmit data, view images, sync music, and charge the device all at the same time. A lot like the process of accessing photographs from a digital camera on your computer, viewing data from your iPhone to TV appears to be quite similar to the process of accessing data from your iPhone to TV. There are a few advantages to attaching your television in this manner. The biggest advantage is that you already have the necessary lightning cable for the next stages because it is the same cord that you would use to charge your phone.
Another advantage of seeing your images in this manner is that there is no requirement for an internet connection in order for this capability to function.
Only photographs stored within the Photos app on your iPhone may be shown when your iPhone is connected to a Samsung TV through an HDMI cable.
It was decided to use an iPhone 12 Mini (running iOS 14.7.1) and a Samsung 6 Series Smart TV for this demonstration (software version 1310).
Can All Samsung TVs View Images Via USB?
Some Samsung TV software versions may seem a bit different than others, but following these instructions will get you started in the right path. Here are four procedures to follow in order to view your photographs on the television.
- Using the TV’s remote control, turn the television off and then back on again. I’ve discovered that, in the majority of circumstances, the iPhone will not connect until you do this first
- In order to connect your iPhone to your TV, you must first connect it to the USB port on the TV with the lightning to USB connection. When the popup box asks “Allow this device to view photographs and videos?” on the iPhone, select “Allow.” In this case, the television will display an alert saying “New device: iPhone connected.” You will use the Samsung remote to go through this section.
The Samsung TV will now direct you to a screen that displays files and folders in a manner similar to that of a PC or Mac. When the device is linked in this manner, the images are shown differently since the device has been configured to read as a storage device exclusively, bypassing the iPhone’s operating system.
They are all kept in the Photos app on your iPhone, which is where you are currently seeing them. You may now navigate through the picture folders using the Samsung remote control.
Connecting your iPhone to your Samsung TV through USB may be accomplished in a number of different ways and for a number of different reasons. All you have to do is find the port on the back of the television, put in your cord, then figure out what you want to do from there. It’s that simple.