- 1 Connect a Bluetooth device to your Samsung TV
- 2 How do I know my TV supports Bluetooth?
- 3 How to connect your device to your TV
- 4 What can I do if my TV doesn’t support Bluetooth?
- 5 Contact Samsung Support
- 6 How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Samsung Smart TV
- 7 Pairing Samsung 2018 QLED TV with a Bluetooth Speaker
- 8 Pair the Bluetooth Speaker with the TV
- 9 Pairing Other Samsung TV Models with Bluetooth Speakers
- 10 A Few Issues That Might Happen When Streaming Sound Via Bluetooth
- 11 Final Thoughts
- 12 How To Enable Bluetooth on Samsung Smart Tv [Your Ultimate Guide To Enable Bluetooth]
- 13 Bluetooth on my Samsung Smart TV
- 14 But, How to Determine Whether Your Television Has Bluetooth?
- 15 Adding Bluetooth Support to a Samsung TV that is not currently supported
- 16 How to Turn ON Bluetooth on Your Television
- 17 How to access the TV’s hidden menu and turn on Bluetooth.
- 18 How to CONNECT a Bluetooth Device to a Samsung Television
- 19 BONUS: Is My Samsung TV Compatible with the Smart Remote?
- 20 Instructions on How to Enable Smart Remote Support in the Samsung TV Secret Menu
- 21 Our Final Thoughts
- 22 Frequently Ask Questions
- 23 Is it possible to connect a Bluetooth device to a smart TV?
- 24 Do all smart TVs come equipped with Bluetooth?
- 25 How to Tell if Your Samsung TV Has Bluetooth
- 26 How to Tell if Your Samsung TV Has Bluetooth
- 27 Adding Bluetooth Support to an Unsupported Samsung TV
- 28 How to Pair a Bluetooth Device to Your Samsung TV
- 29 Bluetooth and Samsung TVs
- 30 Samsung TV: How To Enable Bluetooth
- 31 How To Connect Bluetooth Devices To A Samsung TV
- 32 QLED Q80T
- 33 How To Connect A Bluetooth Soundbar To Your Samsung Smart TV
- 34 How to Connect Bluetooth Soundbar to Samsung Smart TV Step by Step
- 35 Troubleshooting Soundbar to Samsung TV Bluetooth Connection
- 36 Other Ways To Connect Your Soundbar To Your TV
- 37 Can You Use Both HDMI and Optical Audio?
- 38 Why Won’t My Samsung TV Connect to My Soundbar?
- 39 Samsung TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak
- 40 How to Pair Bluetooth Devices to 2018 Samsung TVs
- 41 Do Samsung Smart TVs Have Bluetooth?
- 42 Are Samsung Smart TVs Bluetooth?
- 43 What If My Samsung Smart TV Doesn’t Have Bluetooth?
- 44 Connecting Devices to Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth
- 45 What Devices Can You Pair to Your Samsung Smart TV?
- 46 Conclusion
Connect a Bluetooth device to your Samsung TV
A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
- Leave the repairs to the professionals.
- ß A one-year warranty is included at no additional cost.
- When it comes to Bluetooth capabilities, certain Samsung TVs are equipped with this technology, which allows them to connect wirelessly to speakers, headphones, hearing aids, and other devices.
You can also connect a Bluetooth keyboard or controller to your computer to make browsing for movies and television episodes much easier. Samsung Bluetooth speakers and headphones are available for purchase on our website.
How do I know my TV supports Bluetooth?
If your TV comes with a Smart Remote, it is likely that it is Bluetooth-enabled, as this is how the Smart Remote communicates with the TV. However, if your TV comes with a different sort of remote, you may still check to see if it is Bluetooth-compatible with the included software. SelectSound from the TV’sSettings, and then selectSound Output from the menu. If the optionBluetooth Speaker List displays on your TV, it means that your TV is Bluetooth-compatible. If this does not correspond to your television and you are still unsure, you can always go to your user manual for guidance.
How to connect your device to your TV
Your television serves as your entertainment hub, but you may enhance the experience by connecting Bluetooth gadgets to it. It is possible to connect the following devices to certain QLED, UHD, and SUHD TV models. Choose your product to find out how to connect with it.
What can I do if my TV doesn’t support Bluetooth?
In the event that your television does not support Bluetooth but you still want to connect a Bluetooth speaker or headphones, you can purchase a Bluetooth adaptor. Both the 3.5mm audio port and the normal left/right audio port may be used to connect these devices (using red and white cables). In order to connect a gaming controller or keyboard, you will not be able to utilize Bluetooth; nonetheless, there are several wireless keyboard solutions available.
Other answers that might help
Do you need assistance right away? The use of email as a method of communication has been phased out as of April 3rd, 2019. To receive a faster answer, please contact us using Live Chat.
- Please contact us. +1-800-726-7864
- Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864
- 1-800-SAMSUNG Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST)
- Home Electronics and Appliance Support 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Saturday and Sunday are closed
- IT/Computing Support is available. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Order Support Help with Ordering
We’re here to help you.
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and receive assistance from a trained professional on your computer, mobile device, or tablet device. Support is also available through the Samsung Members App, which may be downloaded to your mobile device. Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2021. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them.
- More detailed information may be found in the user handbook.
- Samsung will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance on the material included herein.
- Simple sign-in, Samsung Pay, alerts, and more are all available!
- The Samsung Shop application Free standard delivery, exclusive deals, and financing options are all available through the Shop Samsung app.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States.
You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Samsung Smart TV
Samsung televisions are one of the most popular television brands available on the market today. Samsung continues to enhance its television sets on an annual basis in order to fulfill the requirements of’smart device’ standards. Because of this, you should expect nothing less than better performance, particularly when you discover how to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Samsung Smart TV. Because your Samsung TV is compatible with Bluetooth devices, you will be able to stream audio to your Bluetooth device without issue.
However, before you can stream audio from your smart TV, you must first link it with wireless headphones.
This post will not only show you how to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Samsung Smart TV, but it will also teach you how to connect your other Bluetooth devices to your Samsung Smart TV.
Pairing Samsung 2018 QLED TV with a Bluetooth Speaker
In order to link your Bluetooth speaker with your phone, you must first set it into pairing mode. This will enable it to communicate with your Samsung TV and create a wireless connection with it through the use of the Bluetooth technology. Your Bluetooth speaker may have a specific button that you will need to hold down for a few seconds in order to put it into pairing mode with your phone. Make certain that this button is pressed. The location of this button may be found by consulting the user handbook.
Once you’ve completed this, the Bluetooth speaker will be in pairing mode and ready to connect to the Bluetooth on your smart TV.
Finding your way to the connection instructions on your Samsung TV is a straightforward process that follows a step-by-step procedure. To begin, hit the Home button on the smart control panel of your television. This will take you to the Home screen of the television. Navigation to and selection of Source may be accomplished using the directional pads on the smart control. It’s possible that you’ll see a list of a few possibilities. Make certain that the Connection Guide option is selected from the drop-down menu.
To enable your Samsung TV to scan for and connect to Bluetooth devices, navigate to the Bluetooth menu and select Enable Bluetooth.
Pair the Bluetooth Speaker with the TV
Once you’ve selected Bluetooth from the menu, the smart TV will display any Bluetooth devices that are currently in the vicinity.
You will scroll down and look for the name of your Bluetooth speaker, after which you will choose it from the list. Bluetooth speaker and Smart TV will connect wirelessly, and you will stream music to the Bluetooth speaker over your Smart TV’s internet connection.
Pairing Other Samsung TV Models with Bluetooth Speakers
It’s possible that your Samsung smart TV is of a different model. However, you can still use it to stream music when paired with a Bluetooth speaker. Despite the fact that they differ significantly, the procedures are basic.
2017, 2018, and 2019 Samsung TV models R, N, and M
Following your successful navigation to the settings menu, you’ll want to pick the Sound option, followed by the Sound Output option, to complete your configuration. After that, you’ll be sent to the Bluetooth Speaker List, where you’ll discover a variety of different Bluetooth devices listed. After that, you will select the name of your Bluetooth speaker from a list, and the TV will link with it. In summary, you will pick HomeSettingsSoundSound OutputBluetooth Speaker List to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Samsung TV Models R, N, and M using the HomeSettingsSoundSound OutputBluetooth Speaker List menu option.
2016 Samsung TV Model K
A Bluetooth wireless connection to your 2016 Samsung smart TV allows you to connect your wireless speakers and Bluetooth headphones, as well as other Bluetooth devices. Furthermore, if you want to use your Smart TV as a monitor, you may connect a Bluetooth keyboard to it through a wireless connection. Ensure that you follow the instructions outlined below if you wish to link your wireless speakers with your Samsung TV Model K 2016. Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button. Select Settings and then Sound from the drop-down menu.
Make sure you choose Bluetooth Audio Devices in order for the smart TV to be able to link with your Bluetooth speakers.
These instructions will walk you through the process of connecting your 2016 Samsung TV Model K with your wireless speakers.
In summary, you will adhere to the Configuration.
2015 Samsung Smart TV Model J
When using your Samsung Smart TV Model J from 2015, you may still stream music to Bluetooth headphones or wireless speakers through the TV. After you have placed your Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode, you only need to follow the instructions listed below: SoundAdditional SettingsBluetooth AudioSettings MenuSoundBluetooth Audio The TV will search for available Bluetooth devices and connect to the one you pick after you have enabled the TV’s Bluetooth functionality.
2014 Samsung Smart TV Model H
Samsung TVs from 2014 are also capable of being connected to Bluetooth-enabled speakers and headphones. The Settings Menu will be accessible when you have placed the Bluetooth-enabled device into pairing mode. The control will be used to travel to the Sound menu and choose it from there. Then pick Speaker Configuration from the drop-down menu. Make sure to pick TV SoundConnect in order to enable Bluetooth connectivity on your television. In summary, you will choose MENUSoundSpeaker SettingsTV SoundConnect from the drop-down menu.
A Few Issues That Might Happen When Streaming Sound Via Bluetooth
First and foremost, you should be aware that you can only have one Bluetooth device connected to your smart TV at a time. With that in mind, it’s important to know that you cannot utilize Bluetooth devices in conjunction with TV SoundConnect devices at the same time. Depending on your distance from the Samsung TV and the Bluetooth headphones you’re wearing, some users may have lip-sync issues, however this is not universal. As a result, be sure to get high-quality Bluetooth speakers and to position yourself within an appropriate range of the smart TV’s Bluetooth connectivity.
When you connect your Bluetooth headphones or hearing aid to your Samsung TV, you will be able to enjoy uninterrupted music streaming performance. However, before you can connect your Bluetooth device to your smart tv, you must first turn it into pairing mode on the device. After that, you’ll be able to use Bluetooth to connect to your TV. Fortunately, knowing how to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Samsung Smart TV is now easier than ever before since we have walked you through each and every step of the process.
Thus, you can be assured that pairing your Samsung smart TV with a Bluetooth device will be simple and straightforward!
Make use of your Bluetooth headphones to stream audio from your Samsung TV and eliminate annoying noise in your living area by pairing them with your TV.
How To Enable Bluetooth on Samsung Smart Tv [Your Ultimate Guide To Enable Bluetooth]
The Bluetooth capability of a number of Samsung televisions allows them to connect wirelessly to speakers and other devices, which is useful for streaming media. You may connect a Bluetooth Soundbar to your television, or you can simply listen to music with wireless headphones. You can even use your PC to connect to a Bluetooth keyboard or game controller. Instructions on how to enable Bluetooth on a Samsung smart television You may also be interested in:How to Connect Airpods to a Samsung TV How to Clean the Screen of a Samsung Television How to connect to WiFi directly on a Samsung television
Bluetooth on my Samsung Smart TV
Modern Samsung smart TVs have the ability to connect wirelessly with other devices through Bluetooth, which is one of their main advantages over older models. Understanding how to connect additional devices, on the other hand, is not always straightforward or straightforward. This problem is made even more difficult to navigate by the fact that the specific navigation technique changes from Samsung TV model to model, as well as depending on the age of the TV in question. Listed below is a straightforward instruction on how to detect whether or not a Samsung TV supports Bluetooth, and, if it does, how to connect the vast majority of compatible devices to it.
Although the technology eliminates the need for cables, it also simplifies the process of connecting a variety of other devices to the screen.
Connecting goods to a television through Bluetooth is one of the most common methods, whether it’s Bluetooth headphones for a more personal listening experience, a gaming controller, or even a soundbar to make movie evenings even more spectacular.
But, How to Determine Whether Your Television Has Bluetooth?
It goes without saying that before beginning the process of pairing a Bluetooth device with your Samsung TV, you must first verify that the item has a working Bluetooth connection. Looking up the model number of your television on Google and comparing it to the specs provided there is the simplest and most easy method available. The appearance of a Smart Remote on your television is another another reliable evidence that it is Bluetooth-enabled, as previously stated. If your Samsung TV is equipped with a Smart Remote, it is almost guaranteed that it will support Bluetooth, as this is the method through which the remote connects with the TV.
If your television is Bluetooth-enabled, a Bluetooth Speaker List option will display on the screen; search for this option on your television.
Adding Bluetooth Support to a Samsung TV that is not currently supported
The fact that a smart TV that supports Bluetooth is rare, there is a solution for Samsung TVs that are not Bluetooth-compatible. Obtaining a Bluetooth adapter that can be connected to either the 3.5 mm audio jack or the standard red/white AUX audio connection can achieve the desired outcomes in this situation. Using the adapter, you may connect your television to a Bluetooth device, even if your television does not have the Bluetooth functionality built in.
How to Turn ON Bluetooth on Your Television
While there aren’t many stages required in configuring Bluetooth on a Samsung smart TV, connecting a smartphone to the TV necessitates the completion of a couple of these processes. Furthermore, there is no major difference between these stages regardless of the equipment being used. STEP 1: To begin, make sure that the computer that is connected to the television is in pairing mode by pressing the “Pairing” button on the computer. The computer and television will be able to communicate with one another, and the Bluetooth connection will be created as a result.
It is necessary to go into the Samsung Smart TV’s settings and then to the Bluetooth list section of the system when it is in pairing mode in order to create a Bluetooth connection with the device, according to Samsung.
THE THIRD STEP: After you’ve chosen your unit in step three, the television will prompt you to “Pair and connect.” In the event that you accept, the TV will begin the Bluetooth pairing procedure with your device in order to create a connection with it.
The public should be educated about the fact that they can only connect a limited number of Bluetooth devices at the same time using the technology, which is connected to this point: As with everything else, it varies depending on the system in question.
In order to use the Bluetooth capability of the Samsung smart TV, only one pair of Bluetooth headphones may be linked to the latter at the same time.
First, navigate to the Samsung television’s secret menu (also known as the service menu) (If you do not know how to do it, see the following article). Second, using the television remote control, pick the Options button. Then choose MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) as your mode of transportation. 3. Scroll down until you find BT Support, and then toggle the value of this option to ON (use the navigation buttons on the TV remote). Step 4: Selecting this option will return you to the previous menu. After that, select Engineer from the drop-down menu and scroll down until you find the BT AUDIO ON OFF selection.
Fifth, turn off the television to exit the service menu and preserve your settings.
Note that this approach does not work on all Samsung television models, especially those in the J series.
How to CONNECT a Bluetooth Device to a Samsung Television
Most peripheral devices include a wired connection, however Bluetooth provides an extremely practical alternative that reduces the amount of clutter that cords create on the desktop. The process is basic and comparable to that of pairing wireless headphones with your smartphone, although you will still need to go through the TV’s configuration options. When it comes to this operation, it may be incredibly frustrating at times. This involves gaining access to the Connection Guide, starting Bluetooth pairing, selecting the device, and finally gaining access to that device.
- The photos and processes may change depending on the model being used.
- 4) Refresh the list on your TV if the device does not appear in it after you have selected it in step 4.
- Select the Bluetooth device in question from the list that displays on your screen, and then select the “Pair and Connect” button that appears on your screen.
- It is available on most Bluetooth devices.
- Fortunately, as you can see, the entire process of connecting Bluetooth devices to your Samsung TV is simple and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete.
- If this is not the case, you will be need to acquire a Bluetooth adapter for your computer.
Some latest Samsung televisions, on the other hand, feature the ability to utilize a mouse and keyboard in addition to the television itself. The vast majority of practical devices, such as Bluetooth headphones, earbuds, smartphones, and speakers, operate flawlessly.
BONUS: Is My Samsung TV Compatible with the Smart Remote?
If your television does not come with a Smart remote attached “in the box,” Samsung states that it will not support One Remote. This means that even if you purchase an additional One Remote, it will not work with your Samsung television. To be quite honest, that isn’t entirely true. If a television model is created for a different nation than the one for which it is intended, it is conceivable that the same model will either support or not support the Smart remote. Even while it may sound a little unusual, this is precisely how it works in practice.
- In one of its marketing ploys, Samsung employed Smart remote control support to categorize televisions and, as a result, to calculate the right pricing placement of such televisions in the market place.
- Although you will be unable to utilize the smart remote in this circumstance, it is possible to do so by entering the secret menu and ensuring that Bluetooth is enabled.
- Bluetooth will be deactivated at the software lever level if the technical specs of your television include it.
- Additionally, on the first screen of the hidden menu, you may check to see if your television is Bluetooth-enabled.
Instructions on How to Enable Smart Remote Support in the Samsung TV Secret Menu
Please bear in mind that the appearance of the secret menu may differ based on the specific television model. You may manually enable smart remote capabilities for TVs with Bluetooth connectivity by visiting the hidden menu, as previously mentioned. In order to make One Remote capabilities available, you must first complete the following procedures: 2. Press the ESC key to bring up the secret (hidden) menu. Detailed instructions on how to access the secret menu may be found in our page on the subject.
Current types of TVs can be programmed with one of six different algorithms for accessing the service menu.
If you turn on this setting, audio can be delivered over Bluetooth wireless technology.
The following is the method that needs to be adhered to: MRT option; Bluetooth support enabled; voice recognition enabled; Samsung Smart Control enabled; and more options are available.
Most of the time, this happens automatically, but in other cases, you may need to hit the RETURN and PLAY/STOP buttons on your remote at the same time to link them (as shown in the picture below).
Our Final Thoughts
An excellent alternative for eliminating the tangle of cables that will inevitably build while connecting your home entertainment equipment is a wireless connection, which is rather simple to set up and maintain once it is established. It is similar to the procedure of pairing devices with a phone; however, instead of using your phone to go through the menus, you will use the remote control to navigate through them.
Frequently Ask Questions
Select Sound from the Settings menu, and then Sound Output from the drop-down menu to configure the sound output. Bluetooth Speaker List is displayed on your TV if your TV is Bluetooth-compatible. If this option is displayed on your TV, it signifies that your TV is Bluetooth-compatible.
Is it possible to connect a Bluetooth device to a smart TV?
In most cases, if your TV comes with a Smart Remote, that means it supports Bluetooth, as that is the mechanism through which the Smart Remote communicates with the TV. You may still check to see if your TV’s remote is Bluetooth-compatible by going into the settings menu on the device itself, regardless of which remote was included with it. Select Sound from the Settings menu, and then Sound Output from the drop-down menu to configure the sound output.
Do all smart TVs come equipped with Bluetooth?
It’s true that Bluetooth is now incorporated in many smart TV models, which is a useful addition. Bluetooth-enabled smart TVs are available from a number of different manufacturers, including Sony, LG, Samsung, Toshiba, and Hisense, among others. Even if your smart TV does not come with built-in Bluetooth, you may still use it as a “Bluetooth enabled” device by connecting it to a Bluetooth transmitter or downloading the TV manufacturer’s mobile app to your smartphone.
How to Tell if Your Samsung TV Has Bluetooth
A large number of people own Samsung smart TVs, which are among the most popular on the market. Samsung has been manufacturing excellent television sets for decades, and the company has done an excellent job of keeping up with the recent’smart’ trend. Bluetooth is supported by the vast majority of Samsung TVs and smart TVs in general, owing to the fact that many peripheral TV devices rely on this technology for connection. Having a working knowledge of the connections between a peripheral device and your smart TV is frequently required before you can use the device properly.
How to Tell if Your Samsung TV Has Bluetooth
Obviously, before proceeding with the process of pairing a Bluetooth device with your Samsung TV, you need ensure that the device has a Bluetooth connection.
Adding Bluetooth Support to an Unsupported Samsung TV
Despite the fact that a smart TV that supports Bluetooth is uncommon, there is a workaround for Samsung TVs that aren’t supported by Bluetooth. Obtaining a Bluetooth adapter that attaches to either the 3.5 mm audio jack or the normal red/white AUX audio connector can accomplish the desired results. The adapter allows you to connect your television to a Bluetooth device, even if your television does not have the Bluetooth capability built in.
How to Pair a Bluetooth Device to Your Samsung TV
While most peripheral devices provide a wire connection option, Bluetooth is a far more convenient alternative that helps to decrease the mess that cables cause on the desktop. Despite the fact that the process is quite straightforward and comparable to pairing wireless headphones with your smartphone, you will still have to go through TV settings. This procedure might be quite irritating at times.
This includes accessing the Connection Guide, initiating Bluetooth pairing, choosing the device, and then accessing the device. The complete Samsung TV Bluetooth connection process takes around 15 minutes. Depending on the model, the images and steps may change. Here’s how you go about it.
- Using your remote, navigate to the Source and then the Connection Guide. To categorize your Bluetooth device, select the appropriate category, such as Audio Device. SelectBluetooth
- If the device does not display in the list on your TV, you should refresh the list on your TV. Then, on your screen, choose the Bluetooth item in issue by highlighting it in the list, selecting it, and pressing the Pair and Connect buttons
The Connection Guide is a function that guides you through the Bluetooth configuration procedure step by step. Even if your Samsung TV does not instantly recognize the device in question, the methods outlined above will assist you in establishing a paired connection.
Bluetooth and Samsung TVs
As you can see, the entire process of connecting Bluetooth devices to your Samsung TV is straightforward and shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes. To determine whether your Samsung TV is Bluetooth-capable before making a purchase of a Bluetooth device, perform a search on the internet. If this is not the case, you will need to purchase a Bluetooth adaptor. For example, some Bluetooth devices, such as a keyboard or mouse, do not operate on all Samsung TVs (or many other brands). Some newer Samsung televisions, on the other hand, include functionality for a mouse and keyboard.
Samsung TV: How To Enable Bluetooth
Making use of Bluetooth capabilities may significantly enhance the viewing experience on a Samsung smart TV. Here’s how to connect additional Bluetooth devices to a Samsung smart television. It is possible to link other devices to a current Samsung smart TV via Bluetooth, which is one of the many advantages of this technology. Understanding how to connect extra devices, on the other hand, is not always obvious or simple. The fact that the precise navigation method varies from Samsung TV model to model, as well as depending on the age of the TV, makes the issue much more difficult to navigate.
- Taking use of Bluetooth compatibility on a television may significantly improve the visual and audio experience.
- Whatever the use, whether it’s Bluetooth headphones for a more intimate listening experience, a gaming controller, or even a soundbar to make movie evenings even more remarkable, Bluetooth is one of the most often used technologies for connecting devices to a television.
- However, while this may not be the case with certain older models, a quick check of the settings will reveal whether or not Bluetooth is supported.
- On the majority of Samsung TVs that have Bluetooth compatibility, you will see a list option labeled “Bluetooth Speaker” or “Bluetooth Audio” in this area, indicating that Bluetooth support has been included.
- Using an input device, such as a game controller or keyboard, the method will be slightly different from the previous example.
How To Connect Bluetooth Devices To A Samsung TV
Enabling Bluetooth on a Samsung smart TV is a very simple process, however connecting a device to the TV will necessitate a few more steps in some cases. Furthermore, these actions should not be too dissimilar regardless of the gadget being utilized. The first step is to ensure that the device that will be used to connect to the television is in pairing mode before proceeding. This enables the gadget to communicate with the TV as well as to establish a Bluetooth connection with the TV. However, although many devices may come with a dedicated Bluetooth pairing button, some will require the pressing or holding down of particular buttons for a specific period of time in order to initiate pairing mode.
- Once the device is in pairing mode, establishing a Bluetooth connection with Samsung smart TVs requires the user to navigate to the device’s settings and then to the Bluetooth list part of the device’s menu.
- After selecting the device, the TV will display a “Pair and connect” prompt, which must be approved before the TV can begin the Bluetooth pairing procedure in order to create a connection.
- To conclude, it should be highlighted that customers may discover that they can only connect a restricted number of devices through Bluetooth at the same time, depending on their device configuration.
- If you connect Bluetooth headphones to a Samsung smart TV, for example, only one pair of Bluetooth headphones may be connected at the same time, unless they are in the same room.
- John has been covering technology since 2014, with a particular emphasis on the intersection of technology and the entertainment sector.
- He formerly worked in the aviation business as an airline reviewer before moving to the States.
- John Finn has more to say.
- Installing an application
- Uninstalling an application from the television
- Apps for locking and unlocking
- Apps that are automatically updated
- Delete an application from the Home Screen.
- Setup and Configuration of Bluetooth Speakers
- Enabling Multi-Output Audio
- Selecting a Sound Mode
- Resetting Sound Settings
- Carry out a picture test
- Carry out a video test
- Choose a picture mode
- Adjust the zoom and picture position
- Adjust the size of the image
- Reset the image
- Picture clarity settings
- Allowing subtitles
- Changing the subtitle language
- Enabling a voice guide for the visually impaired
- Enlarging the text
- Enabling voice guide for the visually impaired Colors on the screen should be inverted
- Enabling high contrast to be displayed
- Changing the color scheme to a greyscale representation
- Change the minimum brightness
- Set a sleep timer
- Activate energy saving mode
- Enable auto power off
- Enable motion lighting
- Enable ambient light detection
- Change the minimum brightness
- Update the TV Firmware
- Run Device Care
- Launch the e-Manual
- Update the TV Firmware
- Signing into a Samsung Account
- Running a Smart Hub Connection Test
- And other activities. Removing a Samsung Account from your television
- Create a backup of your TV settings using your Samsung Account
- Smart Hub should be reset. To Smart Hub, you may add a source. Changing the source of information
- Active Voice Amplifier, Adaptive Sound+, and Adaptive Volume are just a few of the features that come with the Smart Mode.
AccessoryQLED Q80T Television QLED Q80T Television
How To Connect A Bluetooth Soundbar To Your Samsung Smart TV
When you make a qualified purchase via our website, we receive money as an Amazon Associates affiliate. Samsung’s smart TVs are quite popular, and they all include Bluetooth connectivity. With the latest Samsung Smart TVs, you may wirelessly link your TV to other Bluetooth devices, such as smartphones and tablets. It is now possible to transform regular movies into immersive cinematic experiences thanks to WiFi networking!
Let us know if you need assistance with connecting your Samsung smart TV to a soundbar through Bluetooth. We’ve put up a step-by-step tutorial to help you connect your Bluetooth soundbar to your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Connect Bluetooth Soundbar to Samsung Smart TV Step by Step
Although it may appear to be a difficult task at first, setting up a wireless connection between a Samsung smart TV and a soundbar using Bluetooth is actually quite simple to do. All you have to do is follow the straightforward instructions outlined below:
1. Enable Bluetooth On Your Soundbar
In order for your soundbar to function properly, you must first activate Bluetooth connectivity. To enable Bluetooth connection mode on your soundbar’s remote control, press the “Bluetooth Pair” button on the remote control. There’s no need to be concerned if you don’t have the soundbar remote in close proximity. All you have to do is keep pressing the source button until you see the letters “BT” on the screen. Keep your eyes on the screen for a few seconds until it changes to “BT Ready.” Now, press and hold the source button until the display changes to “BT Pairing,” and then release the button.
You’ve now successfully activated the soundbar’s pairing mode, which you can now enjoy.
2. Enable Bluetooth On Your Samsung Smart TV
To access the Connection Guide, use the remote control to navigate to the Sources menu on your television. To link your TV with an audio device, navigate to the Audio Devices section and pick your preferred device. Another option is to go to the Home screen and then pick Settings, then Sound, and finally Sound Output from the drop-down menu. Depending on the type of Samsung smart TV you possess, you’ll see two different options on this page. Bluetooth Speaker List is displayed on certain televisions, while Bluetooth Audio Device is displayed on others.
It’s simply a question of connecting the two devices from here.
3. Pair Devices
As the audio device, select your soundbar from the list. Then selectPair and Connectand have a good time! Please keep in mind that this wireless sound connecting capability was originally named asSoundConnectorSoundSharein Samsung televisions. However, the name has recently been changed to Bluetooth Audio. Therefore, if you see the earlier version of this function in your output speakers list, there is no need to be concerned. It simply indicates that you have a Samsung smart TV from a previous generation.
Troubleshooting Soundbar to Samsung TV Bluetooth Connection
According to everything you’ve seen thus far, Bluetooth pairing is meant to be simple and seamless. All that is required is that you enable the pairing option on both your television and soundbar and connect them. However, while working with technology, it is normal and expected that you will encounter a few difficulties from time to time. When using Bluetooth devices, it is usual to experience connectivity issues. If you are unable to couple your devices, there is a good probability that you are doing something incorrectly!
There is, on the other hand, always a solution to every problem that exists. Furthermore, you do not need to be technically smart to resolve these issues. Here are a number of simple techniques you may use to save time.
- First and foremost, make certain that your Samsung smart TV and soundbar are compatible with one another. Check to be that no other devices are connected to your smart TV or soundbar before proceeding. Samsung smart TVs can only be connected to a single output device at a time, according to the company. Keep both devices as near to one other as possible because some Bluetooth devices have lesser ranges than others. The optimal range is between five and ten feet. Confirm that your soundbar is in pairing mode by pressing the pairing button. This may be accomplished by pressing and holding the source button on the soundbar until it displays “BT.” Then wait till it reads BT PAIRING appears on the screen. After that, double-check that your smart TV’s voice-activation feature is turned on. SoundConnect Then double-check that you have TVSoundConnect selected as the speaker configuration on your television. It is recommended that you do a soft reset if you have already confirmed that both of your devices are in pairing mode but are still unable to establish a connection. To do so, just switch off the soundbar on your television. Then press and hold the stop button until the display indicates that the procedure has been completed successfully. Try connecting your smart TV with the soundbar again after turning on the soundbar. Sometimes a soft reset is insufficient to resolve the issue. As a result, a complete restart is necessary. It is necessary to do a hard reset on your soundbar and smart TV by withdrawing and re-inserting the battery. The final step is to attempt to couple your soundbar and smart TV with other Bluetooth devices. You will be able to tell whether or not both of your gadgets are functioning properly in this manner. The examination of a device is required if it is unable to connect to other Bluetooth devices.
If you are still unable to effectively pair your devices, contact your retail shop or the manufacturer for assistance. Before taking your soundbar or smart TV to a repair shop, you should first check with the manufacturer to see if the warranty is still valid on the product.
Why Should You Use Bluetooth?
As a result of asking the issue of how to connect a Bluetooth soundbar to a Samsung smart TV, you may be wondering why Bluetooth is even being used in the first place. You should be aware that there are various methods to connect a Samsung smart TV or a Bluetooth speaker other than through Bluetooth when you first purchase one of these items. To connect, you may utilize a variety of cables, such as an HDMI cable, an optical cable, or an aux cable. Bluetooth, on the other hand, appears to have it all when it comes to combining quality with simplicity.
You won’t have to bother about purchasing additional HDMI cables.
If you link your video game consoles and other entertainment equipment to your smart TV on a daily basis, you’re familiar with what we’re talking about.
A more organized appearance for your home theater setting is beneficial to everyone.
Other Ways To Connect Your Soundbar To Your TV
Even while Bluetooth is the most straightforward method of connecting your soundbar to your television, there are a variety of additional options. However, let’s face it, Bluetooth doesn’t always function as intended. Another popular method is to use an optical cable to connect your soundbar to your television. Alternatively, you may connect your soundbar to your TV using the AUX input. If you have an older television, you may be able to get away with utilizing RCA cables. See our post on how to connect your soundbar to your television using a red and white wire for more information.
Some soundbars, on the other hand, are equipped with built-in radios.
Can You Use Both HDMI and Optical Audio?
It is highly advised that you connect your soundbar to your television via an HDMI connection. This is mostly due to the fact that it produces high-quality sound. It is preferable to connect your soundbar to your television via an HDMI connection since it produces higher-quality sound. Despite the fact that both HDMI and optical connections transfer digital audio from one device to another, HDMI is capable of handling higher-quality audio.
Why Won’t My Samsung TV Connect to My Soundbar?
If your Samsung TV does not communicate with your Soundbar, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Listed below are the steps to take if your Samsung TV is not compatible with your Soundbar.
In this case, the Bluetooth soundbar is connected to the Samsung Smart TV through a USB cable. The basic conclusion is that connecting Samsung smart TVs and soundbars to a Bluetooth network is simple. Wireless connections are an excellent alternative to HDMI and aux cables for a variety of applications. They are quite useful if you want to make your home theater as tidy as possible and free of cables.
Finally, the suggestions provided above will assist you in resolving any wireless connectivity issues you may be experiencing. So there you have it, the whole step-by-step procedure for connecting a Bluetooth soundbar to a Samsung smart television.
Samsung TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak
Page 13 of 19: How to Connect Bluetooth Devices to Samsung TVs from 2018.
How to Pair Bluetooth Devices to 2018 Samsung TVs
While there are a variety of wired devices that may be connected to your television, you can also couple a variety of speakers or headphones with your television via Bluetooth. In order to reduce the tangle of cords that will undoubtedly collect when you connect your home entertainment equipment, a wireless connection is a terrific option, and setting one up is rather simple. The connection process is similar to that of pairing devices with a phone, however you will be exploring the menus using the remote control instead of your phone.
- Go to the Connection Guide and click on it.
- This guide will help you through the process of connecting devices if they are not immediately identified when you plug them into your computer.
- Bluetooth should be selected.
- Turn on the pairing feature.
- Simply refreshing the list of available connections will re-scan for more Bluetooth devices if the device does not appear in the list of available connections.
- Select your device from the drop-down menu.
- The remainder of the procedure will be handled by the television, which will notify you when the pairing is complete and ready.
- Select the device from the list of possible outputs.
- When you want to deactivate the device, just switch the output back to the television’s inbuilt speakers or to another device.
- His previous experience includes writing for TopTenReviews and PCMag, among other publications.
Do Samsung Smart TVs Have Bluetooth?
Samsung smart TVs are among the most technologically advanced televisions available on the market. They include a plethora of capabilities that are not available on standard televisions. While exploring all of the options available on your Samsung smart TV, you may find yourself wondering if any of them are Bluetooth-enabled. Bluetooth is included into the majority of Samsung smart TVs. Connecting devices such as your remote control, hearing aids, external speakers, and headphones are all possibilities.
Continue reading to discover more about the Bluetooth capabilities of Samsung’s smart TVs and the features they have to offer.
Are Samsung Smart TVs Bluetooth?
A Bluetooth connection will be available on the majority of new smart TVs, such as the Samsung smart TV; however, not all of them will have this feature.
The good news is that there are several simple ways to determine whether or not your gadget is Bluetooth-enabled:
Having a Smart Remote
The quickest and most straightforward approach to determine whether or not your Samsung TV is compatible with Bluetooth is to look at the remote control. If your Samsung Smart TV comes with a smart remote, it is likely that it operates on Bluetooth technology. Because the smart remote communicates with your television over Bluetooth, your television must also support Bluetooth for other devices.
Checking Your Settings
You may also double-check your Samsung TV’s Bluetooth settings if you want to be absolutely certain that it can be used with Bluetooth. If you do not have a smart remote, you may still use this way to control your TV; it is possible that your TV has Bluetooth capabilities, but does not have a smart remote. Checking your TV’s settings to verify if it has Bluetooth is as simple as following the steps below:
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu. Select “Sound” from the drop-down menu
- “Sound Output” should be selected. If you see an option labeled “Bluetooth Speaker List,” it signifies that your Samsung TV is capable of supporting Bluetooth.
Select the Settings option from the drop-down list. Select “Sound” from the drop-down menu. “Sound Output” should be chosen. You will know that your Samsung TV can use Bluetooth if you see an option offered called “Bluetooth Speaker List.”
What If My Samsung Smart TV Doesn’t Have Bluetooth?
If your Samsung smart TV does not come equipped with Bluetooth, don’t panic; there are still choices available. You may purchase a Bluetooth extender, such as theCOMSOON Bluetooth Car Music AUX Transmitter and Receiver, which will allow you to link wireless gadgets with your car’s Bluetooth system. To use this device, you would first need to connect it to the aux port on your television. If you proceed in the same manner that we described previously, you should be able to couple gadgets with your Samsung smart TV.
For those who wish to manage their television through the use of a wireless video gaming controller or keyboard, this option may not be suitable for them.
Connecting Devices to Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth
If your Samsung smart TV detects Bluetooth signals, it will only be able to connect to that device. The fact that you have a wireless pair of headphones, for example, does not imply that they will automatically include this capability. That being said, if you have a suitable device and want to connect it to your television, you may do so by following these steps:
- Check to ensure that your Bluetooth device is in pairing mode before proceeding. Turn on your television and select “Settings.” “Sound” should be selected.
If you see “Bluetooth Speaker List,” just follow the on-screen directions to join your device to the network. Check to see that your Bluetooth device is not already linked to another external source, since this will make the setup procedure more difficult to complete.
How Far Does Samsung’s Bluetooth Range Extend?
The distance between your Bluetooth device and your television will be determined by the specific specifications of that device. A Bluetooth device may be placed up to 30 feet away from a television and still retain a reliable connection.
What Devices Can You Pair to Your Samsung Smart TV?
Earlier, we said that you may connect your new entertainment system to other devices such as headphones, hearing aids, and remote controllers. However, it should be noted that this is by no means a complete list. Some of the Bluetooth-compatible devices that you may use with your TV include the following:
It is getting increasingly rare to find stereo-style speakers these days.
The Samsung HW-T650 Bluetooth Soundbar, for example, is becoming increasingly popular among consumers. Using wireless technology, this gadget connects to your Samsung smart TV and provides high-quality sound. It even comes with a subwoofer, which allows you to hear low-frequency audio signals.
Depending on the model you purchased, the Samsung smart TV may or may not come pre-installed with Google Home. You may offer spoken directions to your television by utilizing the voice-to-command feature on your remote control device. This may be accomplished by installing the SmartThings app and configuring it within the Google Home app. More information on how to link your devices may be found here.
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard
Your Samsung smart TV is equipped with a function that enables you to browse the internet while watching television. Instead of utilizing the D-pad on the remote control to make selections, you may use a wireless USB mouse and keyboard to complete the task. Please keep in mind that this will only function if you are using the browser app on your television. To change the channel or make other relevant decisions, you will not be able to use the mouse or keyboard as you normally would.
Bluetooth is included into the majority of Samsung’s smart TVs. However, this is only one of their numerous characteristics. They may also be used in conjunction with smart home assistants, as well as to browse the internet and play music. Many of your favorite streaming applications, like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Video, are already pre-installed on your tablet, making it even more convenient. Instead of requiring you to move between numerous inputs and relying on separate devices, Samsung’s smart TVs aim to be your one-stop entertainment center, offering a variety of features.