- 1 Watch on Samsung Smart TVs
- 2 How to connect Apple TV to Samsung smart TV?
- 3 How to connect Apple TVto any smart TVs from Samsung?
- 4 Which types of Samsung smart TV can support Apple TV?
- 5 The steps to line up your Apple TV
- 6 Some questions related to the connection of Apple TV to Samsung smart TVs
- 7 Final thoughts
- 8 Can Older Samsung TV Get Apple TV? (3 Workaround Ideas)
- 9 3 Workarounds for Getting Apple TV on an Older Samsung TV
- 10 Older Samsung TVs Can Get Apple TV
- 11 Apple TV App Not Working on Samsung TV
- 12 Can You Put Apple TV App on Samsung TV?
- 13 Can’t Find Apple TV App on Samsung TV
- 14 Samsung TV Won’t Recognize Apple TV App / Apple TV App Not Loading on Samsung TV
- 15 Samsung TV Apple TV App Says “Video Unavailable”
- 16 Can I Get Apple TV App on Older Samsung TVs?
- 17 How To Get Apple TV on Older Samsung TV
- 18 Related Articles
- 19 by and by Compatibility
- 20 How to Get Apple TV+ on Your Samsung Smart TV
- 21 Which Samsung TVs Support the Apple TV+ App?
- 22 How to Watch Apple TV+ on Apple-Supported Samsung TVs
- 23 How to Watch Apple TV+ on Other Samsung TVs
- 24 Enjoy Apple TV+ From the Comfort of Your Couch
- 25 Samsung New iOS
- 26 Easy installation guide
- 26.0.1 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
- 26.0.2 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
- 26.0.3 Which Samsung TVs do you support?
- 26.0.4 How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
- 26.0.5 How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 26.0.6 How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 27 How to Connect Black Apple TV to Television: EveryMac.com
- 28 How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 29 Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 30 Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
- 31 Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
- 32 Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
- 33 How to Screen Mirror to Samsung TV Wirelessly (Without Apple TV)?
- 34 Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
- 35 How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
- 36 Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
- 37 Best Screen Mirroring App
- 38 How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
- 39 How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
- 40 How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from iPhone or iPad
- 41 How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from Mac
- 42 AirPlay on Samsung TV: how to cast from your iPhone or Mac
- 43 What is Apple Airplay and Airplay 2?
- 44 How is Airplay 2 different to Bluetooth?
- 45 What’s the difference between screen mirroring and screen casting?
- 46 What Samsung TVs support Airplay?
- 47 How to use Airplay on Samsung TV: getting started
- 48 How to change the AirPlay 2 settings on your Samsung TV
- 49 How to cast on Android instead
Watch on Samsung Smart TVs
The Apple TV app is available on the majority of Samsung Smart TVs released in 2019 and after. Visit apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices/ for a list of individual Samsung Smart TV models that are compatible with the Apple TV application.
- Make a selection from the home screen of your Samsung Smart TV and then click on the Apple TV app icon to launch it, then sign in with your Apple ID if requested. After selecting a movie or television program from the Watch Now screen, scroll down to browse Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, or highlighted movies and television shows
- Take any of the following actions:
- Play the item, or open it in a channel on your computer: Choose either Play or Open In from the drop-down menu. You can subscribe to the channel if you haven’t already done so by following the onscreen instructions. Subscribe to Apple TV+ by filling out the form below. Pick a plan that interests you and then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your membership. Subscribe to a channel on Apple TV by doing one of the following: To subscribe, click on the subscription button and then follow the on-screen directions. Purchase or rent a film: Then, under Buy or Rent, choose the option you wish and confirm your purchase or rental
- Or Purchase an episode or season of a television show: Choosing Buy, then selecting the option you want and confirming your purchase are the next steps
The Apple TV App User Guide for Smart TVs and Streaming Devices contains detailed information about the features available in the Apple TV app. The Apple TV app must be installed on your Samsung Smart TV’s home screen before it can be used. To do so, follow the directions in the task below to locate and download it from the Samsung store.
How to connect Apple TV to Samsung smart TV?
Because of the widespread use of streaming devices such as the Apple TV box, Samsung provides its customers with the option of connecting those devices to its existing smart TV models. Viewers will have a more pleasurable experience as a result of this. It is not difficult to link Samsung smart TVs to Apple TV after they have been set up. The question is: how do you connect your Apple TV to a Samsung smart television?
How to connect Apple TVto any smart TVs from Samsung?
Most of Samsung’s latest smart TVs, including the company’s most recent models, allow consumers to connect their TV to an Apple TV device. This procedure is straightforward and will allow you to connect your Apple TV to any Samsung smart TVs that support AirPlay two. Here’s how it’s done:
Which types of Samsung smart TV can support Apple TV?
Aside from LG, Sony, and Vizio, Samsung is one of four television manufacturers which may provide support for the Apple TV box on their products. With the exception of earlier Samsung smart TV models, the most recent Samsung smart TV models are compatible with the Apple TV device, which is not the case with previous versions. If you have a Samsung smart TV that is version 2018 or later, you will have faster and simpler access to your Apple TV. Specific to Samsung TVs, Apple TV is presently supported on specific models, including lifestyle televisions, QLED 4K and 8K televisions, and the Premiere projector.
SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model) These previously stated devices are AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs, allowing you to stream audio and video from any Apple gadget to your television set.
Apple TV now supports AirPlay 2.
The steps to line up your Apple TV
It provides a straightforward method of connecting your Samsung smart TVs to Apple TV. In this case, you would follow the methods listed below: It is essential that you test your wireless network from the beginning to ensure that it is operational and that your devices are positioned at an adequate distance.
Otherwise, before making any wired connection, you must first connect the Ethernet cable to your Apple TV and then to your computer. Following that, you will be able to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Step 1: Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your Apple TV, and then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your television. Step 2: Step 2: Connect one end of the power cable on your Apple TV to the power port on your computer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet. Step 3: Turn on your television, then select the appropriate choice from the HDMI input menu to connect your television to your Apple TV.
It is important to note that in some cases, the suitable HDMI input device will already be connected to your television, and you will not need to complete this step.
- 4) Allow your Apple TV to be registered through your Samsung TV and continue to follow the on-screen instructions for the remainder of the process
In this situation, you may take advantage of the voice-control features on your Apple TV to make those processes much quicker and easier to complete by using voice commands. It does imply that you may use the voice control feature on your Siri remote (available for Apple TV 4th generation and later) to ask your device to perform those steps for you by pressing and holding the “menu” button down three times. You might also be interested in:How to wirelessly connect an Apple TV to a television
In order to make changes to your AirPlay 2, you must first navigate to theSettingsmenu and then selectAirPlaysettings under theGeneral header. AirPlay modes can be turned on and off according to your preferences from this menu.
How to have AirPlay on Samsung smart TV?
First and foremost, you must carefully examine the operating system in which your television has been installed. If your smartphone is running the Android Marshmallow operating system, you can configure it using the Quick Connectoption. After that, select your television’s name from the list of devices that are nearby. The following step would be to play the audio or video that you desire, then pick the sharing option and make any necessary adjustments to your Quick connect selection.
Why does AirPlay not work on Samsung TV?
Some instances may arise in which your Apple TV and smart TV do not appear to be linked to an analogous WI-FI network, and as a result, your AirPlay will not function properly on your devices as you would anticipate. In order to resolve this issue, you must first determine if both devices are connected to the same network or not. If this is not the case, you should adjust the network settings on your devices. Otherwise, your devices will not be up to date with the most recent version, which may result in errors such as this.
Furthermore, you need ensure that your AirPlay is enabled and that all of your devices are installed within the appropriate restrictions in order for them to communicate with one another.
Only a few select Samsung smart TV models can provide their customers with access to the Apple TV box, and only those models are listed below. As a result, you should bear in mind that the Samsung smart TV you are now using supports Apple TV choices, which means you will be able to connect these two devices without any issues. You only need to connect your Apple TV to your smart TV through HDMI in order to establish a connection between the devices. Then you’ll be able to take pleasure in your programs much more.
Can Older Samsung TV Get Apple TV? (3 Workaround Ideas)
Some Samsung TV customers may experience difficulties downloading the Apple TV app on their older models of television. This is especially true for those who have older Samsung TVs. When it comes to older Samsung devices, there is a compatibility issue to contend with.
In this tutorial, you’ll discover how to use your older Samsung TV to access your Apple TV favorites even if your Apple TV is no longer supported. You’ll also find various solutions that make it simple to utilize the app even if you don’t have access to an Apple TV or support for it.
3 Workarounds for Getting Apple TV on an Older Samsung TV
Even while the Apple TV app will not function on older Samsung televisions, this does not rule out the possibility of using it. Follow the instructions in this article to learn about some ingenious workarounds that will allow you to use your Apple app even on an older Samsung TV. Older Samsung televisions, such as those manufactured in 2017 or earlier, are unable to download the Apple TV app. (Source:Apple) Older versions of Samsung TVs are not compatible with Apple applications, despite the fact that some of the company’s more recent models are.
Hook Up a Laptop to Your Samsung TV
You can also run the Apple TV app on a laptop and connect the laptop to the TV using an HDMI cable if you are having trouble getting the Apple TV app on your older Samsung TV. If you are having trouble getting the Apple TV app on your older Samsung TV, another option is to use a laptop and connect it to the TV using an HDMI cable. If you have an Apple TV subscription, you may watch it on your laptop and then project it onto the bigger TV screen using an HDMI connection. Obviously, the disadvantage of this approach is that it takes a lot of outside equipment in order to be successful.
You’ll also need to adjust the TV’s input settings so that the laptop appears on the screen rather than any cable box you might have connected instead.
As a result, it’s likely that you won’t need to purchase anything to get this workaround up and running.
Use a Streaming TV Device
It is also possible to obtain Apple TV on your older Samsung TV even if it is not capable of downloading the Apple software straight from the Apple website by using a streaming TV device. Here are a few examples of streaming devices that you may connect to your television in order to gain access to streaming media websites:
- In addition to having seamless streaming capabilities and a voice-activated remote control, Roku is a streaming device. In order to make installation as simple as possible, this gadget includes a quality HDMI cable. Amazon Fire TV: Amazon’s Fire TV gadget, which includes their Alexa personal assistant, is available for purchase. Using this gadget, you’ll be able to browse the most popular streaming media websites while simultaneously doing domestic duties with voice commands, such as purchasing groceries or dimming the lights. Dynalink’s Android TV gadget provides high-definition quality streaming and has Chromecast built-in, allowing you to seamlessly cast music, movies, and other content to your television screen. Chromecast For those who already possess a television, the Google Chromecastdevice offers a simple method to increase the capabilities of their television without having to purchase a new model. Using this streaming device is a breeze because to its simple plug-and-play design, which allows you to get started broadcasting your favorite media applications in minutes.
The benefit of utilizing a streaming TV device to obtain Apple TV on your older Samsung TV is that you will not only have access to Apple TV, but also to other streaming services. These streaming gadgets can also provide you with access to a variety of other streaming media providers in a single handy bundle, making them quite useful. One disadvantage of utilizing streaming TV gadgets is that they take up valuable outlet space and can be prohibitively expensive to purchase. These devices, on the other hand, are rarely more expensive than purchasing a brand new Samsung model.
Hook Up a Gaming Console
Alternatively, if you don’t want to spend the money on a streaming TV device, you might connect a game console to your older Samsung TV in order to use the Apple TV app instead. Both of the most recent generations of major game consoles, such as the XBox and Playstation, are capable of downloading and streaming media programs, such as Apple TV, from the internet. You can play numerous exciting games and music applications such as Spotify on your gaming console, which is a huge advantage of purchasing one just for the purpose of gaining access to streaming apps.
Despite the fact that the latest generation of game consoles, such as the Playstation 5 or the XBox One, will also have access to Apple TV, they will be significantly more expensive than previous generations.
Older Samsung TVs Can Get Apple TV
It may seem like a headache to discover that your older Samsung TV does not have native compatibility for the Apple TV app, but that does not rule out the possibility of watching your favorite Apple shows on the go. Using one of the solutions listed above will get you access to Apple TV and a plethora of other features.
Apple TV App Not Working on Samsung TV
You’ve heard a lot of good things about Apple TV, and you’d want to see what all the fuss is about. Although you have attempted unsuccessfully to install the Apple TV application to your Samsung TV, you have not been successful. If your Samsung TV’s Apple TV app isn’t operating properly, it’s possible that recent firmware changes are to blame. The Apple TV app is also only available on specific Samsung televisions, so if you have an earlier model, you won’t be able to use the app. Alternatives to this include the use of an Apple TV box, a Playstation 3, or an Xbox 360 (for example).
There is no need to be concerned because the Apple TV app can be used on older Samsung TVs that do not recognize the app.
Can You Put Apple TV App on Samsung TV?
You may install the Apple TV application on your Samsung television. Navigate to your home screen and navigate through the apps that are currently accessible. For those of you who have just purchased a Samsung television, the Apple TV app may already be available on the Home screen. If this is the case, browse to the Apple TV icon and click on it.
How To Add the Apple TV App to Your Samsung TV
In order to use Apple TV, you must have an Apple Music or iTunes account. Create an Apple account if you do not already have one. You may do so using the Apple Music app on your phone or through iTunes on your desktop computer if you do not already have one. If you prefer, you may open the Apple TV application and select Account, then “Sign In,” and then “Create New Apple ID.” When you have done signing up with Apple, you should do the following:
- Accounts may be found by selecting Settings and then Accounts. Select Sign In from the drop-down menu, followed by Sign In On Mobile Device. You have the option of scanning the QR code that displays or manually entering the code on the Apple TV activation screen.
Continue by following the on-screen steps and you will be a registered Apple TV member shortly after that.
Can’t Find Apple TV App on Samsung TV
If you don’t find Apple TV on your Home menu, go to APPS and look for it there. Locate the Apple TV icon and click on it to begin the download process. You will be presented with a window that contains information about the selected application. Now navigate to Download Now and press the button to begin the installation. Following the completion of your download, the Apple TV icon will be shown on your home screen. Although this is an easy procedure, things in life are not always so straightforward.
Samsung TV Won’t Recognize Apple TV App / Apple TV App Not Loading on Samsung TV
It is possible that firmware upgrades or other issues will create difficulties with current applications.
It is possible to restore your Apple TV app if it has stopped operating for no apparent reason. To reinstall your Apple TV application on a Samsung TV, follow these steps:
- Using the menu ribbon, navigate to the Apps tile. Select Settings from the Apps menu when it appears in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Look for the Apple TV app on your device. Then click on “Reinstall.”
Upon reinstallation of the Apple TV application, it should function normally, and you can resume to watching your favorite Apple television shows. If you have any more difficulties, contact Apple TV App Support.
Apple TV programs are available to you as part of your free trial or monthly subscription. Other entertainment sources, such as Hulu, Netflix, and Showtime, are also aggregated in the Apple TV application. However, some of these providers may ask that you subscribe to their services. The Apple TV app has a library option that displays a list of all of your favorite television episodes and movies. However, it only includes purchases made through Apple. Purchases made through Amazon Prime or YouTube will not appear in your library.
However, you will be need to purchase it once again.
You may either add these applications to your Apple TV app’s home screen or access them straight from the Apple TV app’s Home button.
But what should you do if you open the applications window on your Smart Hub only to discover that the Apple TV app isn’t among the options available to you?
Can I Get Apple TV App on Older Samsung TVs?
Apple has become well-known (or infamous) for its “walled garden” approach to software development. They create operating systems and applications for specific hardware that has been properly selected. This technique provides improved protection against hackers and viruses while also allowing for a more uniform user experience across all platforms. However, many gadget owners are left stranded outside the garden as a result of this. Unfortunately, the Apple TV app is only accessible on a limited number of Samsung television models.
- UHD 8, 7, 6 Series (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Samsung FHD/HD 5,4 Series (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Samsung The Frame Series (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Samsung QLED 4K Q9, Q8, Q7, Qx Series (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Samsung QLED 8K Q9, 8 Series (2019, 2020)
- Samsung Serif Series (2019, 2020)
- Samsung the Sero Series (2019, 2020)
In the event that you own an older Samsung model, you’re out of options. Apple TV will not work on any Samsung television that is not on Apple’s list of authorized models, according to the company. If you are unable to locate the Apple TV app on the “Apps” panel of your Smarthub, you will be unable to download it to your smart TV.
How To Get Apple TV on Older Samsung TV
You probably don’t want to throw away your pricey Samsung TV that is still in good working order and get a brand new one. Don’t give up hope! Perhaps you are unable to install the Apple TV application on your Samsung TV. However, there are still methods to watch Apple TV on your older Samsung smartphone. Read on to find out how.
Apple TV Box
Samsung Smart TVs eliminate the need for tangled cables and the additional inconvenience of set-top boxes. However, even if your Samsung TV is unable to use the Apple TV app, it is still capable of connecting to an Apple TV-compatible source. Using an HDMI connection that is capable of carrying the appropriate bandwidth will allow you to watch your Apple TV shows in 4K with HDR. This Zeskit Maya Ultra High-Speed HDMI Cablewill provide the connection between your Apple TV box and your Samsung TV that they require in order to deliver the finest possible picture.
Some television makers have incorporated Dolby’s patented technology into their higher-end models, while others have avoided doing so.
In terms of color saturation and brightness balance, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision are somewhat superior than standard HDR.
Nonetheless, your Apple TV box will continue to provide a regular HDR10 signal to your Samsung TV, as well as an SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) signal if your Samsung TV is older and does not support the original HDR10 protocols that were specified in 2015.
Playstation or Xbox
If you use your Samsung TV for gaming, it’s possible that you already have an Apple TV app-capable device in your possession! The Apple TV application is compatible with the game consoles listed below:
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox One X
- Xbox One S
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series S
- PlayStation 4
Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, as well as the PlayStation 5, come pre-loaded with the Apple TV application. If you have an Xbox One X or One S, or a PlayStation 4, you may download the Apple TV app from the app store on your console.
Apple TV is always stuttering. A movie that was purchased or rented on Apple TV is not playing. Apple TV does not function on Sony televisions.
by and by Compatibility
Do you wish to enjoy a fantastic Apple user experience on a large screen television? It’s as simple as using theApple TV (2015)to enjoy this Apple experience on a 4K TV, such as theSamsung UHD 4K Flat Smart TV- JU6000, on which you can watch movies, television shows, and listen to music from iTunes. The combination of the strong tvOS operating system and a sleek television such as theSamsung UHD 4K Flat Smart TV- JU6000 produces rich visual components that are scattered throughout the whole user experience.
- The Apple TV (2015) does not support HDMI 2.0 or 4K, but you may still enjoy a very near feel to a 4K quality experience owing to Samsung’s revolutionary UHD upscaling technology, which is available only from Samsung.
- Navigate to Settings – Network – Wi-Fi from the Apple TV user interface.
- You may also download other well-known applications such as YouTube.
- Whenever you are watching anything on your iPhone, you have the option of choosing whether to watch it on your iPhone or on your Samsung 4K TV with the Apple TV (2015).
How to Get Apple TV+ on Your Samsung Smart TV
Apple TV+ is a streaming service provided by Apple that was released in late 2019 and has continued to grow in popularity since its inception. Despite the fact that it contains some licensed content, the vast majority of the films and television episodes available on the platform are original and unique. If you want to watch Apple TV+ on your Samsung TV and you have a certain model, the procedure you follow will vary depending on the model. Not all Samsung TVs are equipped with an Apple TV+ app, and others are equipped with a diluted version of the software.
Which Samsung TVs Support the Apple TV+ App?
Samsung smart televisions, according to the Apple TV+ device page, are compatible with the Apple TV+ app.
You may download the Apple TV+ app on any of the following Samsung smart televisions:
- SMART QLED 8K Q9, Q8 Series (2019, 2020)
- SMART UHD 8, 7, 6 Series (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- SMART FHD/HD 5,4 Series (2017, 2018, 2020)
- SMART QLED 8K Q9, Q8 Series (2019, 2020)
- SMART QLED 4K Q9, Q8 Series (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- SMART QLED 8K Q9 Series (2019, 2020)
- Samsung QLED 4
There is, however, one vital point to keep in mind. A 2017 model of one of these compatible TVs will not be able to provide you with the complete Apple TV+ experience. Despite the fact that the app has the same name and design as the previous version, it only allows you to stream Apple TV+ movies and episodes. You will not be able to rent, buy, or view material from the iTunes store or other third-party channels, as you would normally be able to do if you were to use Apple TV+ in a different location.
Despite the fact that Apple TV+ was released in November of this year, it took Apple over two years to make the software available for older Samsung televisions.
How to Watch Apple TV+ on Apple-Supported Samsung TVs
In most cases, if your Samsung TV is a 2019 model or newer, it is probable that the Apple TV+ service is already included by default. It is therefore sufficient to just choose the Apple TV+ icon from your home screen’s menu. You’ll need to download the app from the Samsung app store if you’re using a Samsung smart TV from 2017 or 2018. Navigate to Apps from the home menu, then search for and download the Apple TV application. Once it has been installed, you may add it to the home menu so that it is always accessible.
You have the option of logging in using an existing Apple ID from your phone or creating a new account from scratch.
How to Watch Apple TV+ on Other Samsung TVs
It is not necessary to be concerned if your Samsung TV is not included in the list of smart TVs that are supported by Apple. You can still get the Apple TV+ app by using a device other than your Apple TV. For example, if you possess a PlayStation 4 or 5, an Xbox One, or an Xbox Series S/X, you may use the Apple TV+ app to stream content to your television. If you want anything else, you could acquire a Chromecast with Google TV, a Roku, or an Amazon Fire TV stick. All of these streaming devices are compatible with the Apple TV+ application.
If you don’t own any of Apple’s other supported devices, you’ll either have to watch Apple TV+ through your phone or computer, or you’ll have to wait and hope that the company expands its support for Samsung TVs in the future.
Enjoy Apple TV+ From the Comfort of Your Couch
Knowing how to watch Apple TV+ on your Samsung smart TV, you can sit back and enjoy all of the wonderful shows that this service has to offer while relaxing on the couch. Dickinson, The Morning Show, Ted Lasso, and a host of more artists are waiting for you. Apple TV+ has eight excellent reasons to subscribe. Despite the fact that Apple TV+ is not as well-known as services such as Netflix or Disney+, it is still worth considering joining up for the service. The reason behind this is as follows.
Joe Keeley is an American actor and director.
He holds a BA (Hons) in Business and is now a full-time freelance writer who likes making complex technology understandable to the general public. Joe Keeley has more to say.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and special offers! To become a subscriber, please visit this page.
Samsung New iOS
Make a mirror of your computer screen. Your iPhone or iPad may be shown on a Smart TV. We provide the most effective option for projecting video and sound onto a large screen! Share your screen with the rest of the world “live” on television. Apps that allow you to stream movies Watch your favorite shows on the large screen with your iPad or iPhone while you’re on the go. Music, presentations, and applications are all supported in addition to video casting. There are no cables to worry about.
It is not necessary to connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer or purchase extra hardware in order to broadcast your content on the large screen.
Easy installation guide
In the case of Samsung Smart TVs If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring to instantaneously project the screen of your smartphone to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process. On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these instructions. It is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV before proceeding.
- This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
- To see a larger version of the image, click on it.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV application.
- When a television is discovered, pick it.
- Then, using your TV’s remote control, hit the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
- Start the mirroring process.
- Start the broadcasting process.
- Step 3: Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin mirroring on the Samsung TV of your choice to begin.
- Our customer service representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
It’s still possible to mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple television.
AirBeamTV allows you to wirelessly cast the screens of your iPhone or iPad. Download the AirBeamTV app. You will see your screen on your Samsung TV when you select “Start Broadcasting,” and you will not be able to use Apple TV or AirPlay.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
AirBeamTV applications allow you to cast the screens of your iPhone and iPad across your wireless network, eliminating the need for cords. Consequently, in order to learn how to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you’ll need a stable WiFi network connection on your iPhone. Put your iPhone/iPad and Samsung TV on the same network, ideally a 5Ghz network, for the best possible performance.
Which Samsung TVs do you support?
The iOS mirror software is entirely compatible with all Samsung televisions manufactured after 2012 and up to the present. Here are some examples of TV models that are supported:
- Samsung OLED TV, Samsung UHD TV, Samsung SUHD TV, Samsung QLED TV, Samsung 4K Smart TV are all examples of Samsung products.
How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
If you look at the middle letter of your model type on the back of your set, you will be able to tell which model you have. Learn more about the model and year of your Samsung television by reading this help page.
How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
AirBeamTV is capable of much more than simply casting movies and applications to your television. Images from your iPhone may be projected onto Samsung television displays as well. Photos from a family or friend’s recent vacation should be projected on a large screen for everyone to appreciate. Interested in learning how to cast iPhone photographs to a Samsung TV? Start mirroring by using the AirBeamTV application. Then go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll and choose the photo you just took.
How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
With AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring for Samsung TV, you may access thousands of websites, like YouTube, and view videos and other content. Once you’ve downloaded the Mirror for Samsung app, you’ll be able to stream YouTube videos directly to your television over your WiFi connection.
- Make use of the Samsung cast application on your mobile device. Select the Samsung television that you desire to view
- To begin, use the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website on your web browser. Simply press the play button and see the film on your television screen.
Download the app right now.
How to Connect Black Apple TV to Television: EveryMac.com
What is the best method of connecting the black Apple TV devices to a television? Before attempting to connect a blackApple TV 2nd Gen,Apple TV 3rd Gen,Apple TV 4th Gen,Apple TV 4K, orApple TV 4K (2nd Gen) to a television, keep in mind that these devices are only compatible with high-definition televisions that have HDMI connectivity. Component video and audio are not supported by any of them. Apple, Inc. provided the image. (Ports for Apple TV 4K) The black Apple TV 2nd Generation devices are officially compatible with the following high-definition televisions with HDMI and capable of 720p 60/50 Hz: Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Toshiba, Vizio, and Westinghouse.
In addition, some users have observed video distortion on older high-definition televisions while using certain Apple TV models, so it’s a good idea to double-check that your specific set is entirely compatible before purchasing the device.
Apple provides detailed instructions on how to connect the black Apple TV models to a television in the corresponding User’s Guide, notably on pages 10-13.
You’ll also need an 802.11b or faster wireless network for use with wi-fi, as well as a broadband Internet connection and any usernames and passwords that may be required.
Additionally, for the convenience of those who have inquired, the following are Apple’s official installation instructions: The first step is to connect the cords.
- One end of an HDMI cable should be connected to the back of your television
- Make sure that the other end of the cable is plugged into an HDMI port on the back of the Apple TV. If you’re using an optical digital audio cable for audio, connect one end of the cable to the audio input port on your receiver or TV and the other end to the optical digital audio port on the back of Apple TV. If you’re using an analog digital audio cable for audio, connect one end of the cable to the analog digital audio port on the back of Apple TV. Apple TV 2nd generation and 3rd generation devices are the only ones that feature optical audio ports, while the Apple TV 4th generation and Apple TV 4K do not have any.
Please keep in mind that the built-in Wi-Fi allows Apple TV to connect to your wireless network. If your network is built on Ethernet, you may connect Apple TV to your network by connecting it with an Ethernet connection. Step 2: Plug in the power supply cord. Plug in the power cord to the Apple TV’s power connector on the back and the other end to a power outlet on either side of the device. It is critical that nothing is placed on top of the Apple TV. Objects put on top of the wireless signal may cause interference with it.
- Step 3: Make a list of all of the things you want to do.
- If you only see a black screen the first time you use Apple TV, check to ensure that the input option you’ve selected on your TV matches the input you’ve connected the cables to on your TV or home theater receiver.
- Additionally, see: What is the best way to connect the first Apple TV to a television set?
- EveryMac.com is supplied “as is” and without any express or implied warranties of any sort.
How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- The quickest and most convenient method of connecting is as follows: Open the AirPlay application on your iPhone. launching the content application by tapping the Airplayicon Option 2: Connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable
- This is an alternative method. Alternatively, you might use an app that has mirroring features, such as the Samsung SmartView app.
Using screen mirroring, you may play or share material from your iPhone on your television set. This article shows how to link your iPhone to a television set. The use of AirPlay, connecting your phone to your television through an audio-video converter, or utilizing a mirroring app are all options.
Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
You may use your iPhone to connect to Samsung TVs that support Airplay 2, which includes models from 2018 and subsequent years.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check to see if Airplay has been activated on your iPhone. Activate the application from which you wish to broadcast
- Select the Airplay icon from the drop-down menu. In certain programs, like as Photos, you must first tap the share button before you can proceed.
Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
This is one of the more straightforward solutions, but you will need to purchase or obtain an Apple-specific adaptor in order for it to operate. Lighting Digital AV Adapter is available for purchase for around $49.00 and is compatible with the majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. Due to the fact that it will be needed to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable available to use. Amazon
- Connect the AV Adapter to your iPhone and turn it on. Connect the HDMI cable to the AV Adapter using the included connectors. You will be able to see the port on the adapter where the HDMI cable will need to be plugged in. Make sure the opposite end of the HDMI cable is connected to the Samsung TV. The source on the Samsung TV should be set to the input to which the HDMI cable has been attached. You should now be able to see the screen of your iPhone reflected on your Samsung TV.
Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
In case you prefer a wireless alternative for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV, there are several apps available that can assist you. Whenever you want to use screen mirroring apps, make sure that both your Smart TV and your iPhone are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
If your phone and television are connected to separate networks, the applications will not operate. The Samsung SmartView app is a free software that you can download to your phone and use to mirror your smartphone screen to your smart TV. Here’s how it’s done:
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Start the Samsung SmartView application. If you have a Samsung Smart TV, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen. Once you’ve entered the pin, the gadget should instantly connect to your television.
Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
Some applications, like as YouTube, have their own method of mirroring the iPhone screen to your television. Then, instead of seeing your favorite YouTube videos on your phone’s little screen, you can watch them directly on your television. Thank you for informing us about this!
How to Screen Mirror to Samsung TV Wirelessly (Without Apple TV)?
Instead than staring at a little screen, try this: Eye strain may be avoided, as can the use of cumbersome cords, and money can be saved by not purchasing an expensive Apple TV. Everything else is superfluous! With one amazing app, you can make your life even more pleasant right now. Displaying material from your phone on your TV using Samsung TV screen mirroring allows you to watch videos, watch programs, or listen to music from your phone. Examine the information in this post and discover how to connect your phone to a Samsung TV.
All you need is a free app to screen mirror to your Samsung device.
Take pleasure in seeing your vacation images on television.
Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
What Is Screen Mirroring Technology and How Does It Work? Samsung Smart View is a screen mirroring application that is exclusively available for Samsung Smart TVs. It is being developed by Samsung, and it only distributes material to select televisions that are compatible with it. It’s also important to make sure your WiFi connection is active. As a result, be aware of this before to installing it. If you want to utilize Smart View to screen mirror your Samsung TV, you must first do the following:
- Connect your mobile phone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network to enjoy seamless streaming. It is necessary that your WiFi be operational. Install the Samsung Smart View application. Start by launching the app and casting your material to the television
Please keep in mind that Smart View is only accessible on Android smartphones. If you own an iPhone or iPad, have a look at the options listed below.
How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
There are no cords, and there are no little displays. It’s only one app! Some Samsung televisions are equipped with the AirPlay feature, while others are not. You may project your iPhone’s screen to a Samsung TV by using the Apple AirPlay feature. You may follow the steps outlined in Apple’s official instructions to get it up and running. We recommend using our free screen mirroring software if your TV does not support AirPlay or if you just do not want to deal with the headache of connecting wires and additional devices.
You may use it to stream movies, sports, music, and presentations, as well as to share images on your television, among other things.
Movies on the big screen are mirrored from the little screen.
Other major smart TV manufacturers (LG, Sony, Panasonic) and streaming devices (such as Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Amazon Firestick) can also be used with this application.
So even if you upgrade to a new television, you can continue to use MirrorMeister. Learn how to switch off the quiet mode on your iPhone in this tutorial.
Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
Sports on the big screen are mirrored on the screen. When connecting an iPad to a Samsung Smart TV wirelessly using MirrorMeister, you’ll need the following items:
- Your Samsung Smart TV, your iPad, and the MirrorMeister mirroring program loaded on your tablet are all examples of what you need. Additionally, MirrorMeister may be downloaded directly from the Samsung App Store. You should connect your iPad to the same network as your Samsung television.
Screen Mirror Mac to Samsung TV
On television, take pleasure in all the small nuances. TheMirrorMeisterapp may also be used to wirelessly link an Apple Mac PC or laptop to a television. This is especially useful if you have downloaded a movie that you would like to watch on a large screen television. To set it up, simply follow the four simple steps outlined below:
- Install the Mac ScreenMirroring application on your computer. Take advantage of a free trial. Don’t be concerned, you will not be charged
- Install the Samsung TV on the same wireless network as your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. MirrorMeister should be opened. Select your television and hit the ‘Start Mirroring’ button. Starting today, you may stream your photographs, videos, YouTube clips, programs, presentations, and other material to your television or streaming device.
Samsung Remote Control App
This application is available for download and installation on the Mac. A free trial period is available to you! You will not be charged, so don’t be concerned. Install the Samsung TV on a network that includes your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro. MirrorMeister should now be up for business. Click on your TV and then click on ‘Start Mirroring’ to begin. Starting now, you can stream your photographs, videos, YouTube clips, programs, presentations, and other material to your television or streaming device.
Best Mac Video Player App
Watch movies on your Apple Mac while sitting in front of the television. Are you a true Mac enthusiast who spends a lot of time watching videos? Then you’ll come upon VideoMeister. A ground-breaking Mac application that wirelessly broadcasts any video file to your television. This video player is compatible with all file types, formats, and codecs. There is no longer a need for potentially hazardous HDMI cords. You may also say goodbye to those annoying video messages that aren’t supported. Simply sit back and watch videos without any worry.
Free Video Tutorial Screen Mirroring to Samsung TV
Learn how to wirelessly connect your Apple smartphone to your Samsung TV by watching the video tutorial below! This tutorial will teach you how to mirror the screen on your iPhone or iPad onto your television set. Today, press the play button and use the screen mirror! Tip: Both your Smart TV and your Apple device (iOS or MAC) must be linked to the same WiFi network in order for this to operate correctly.
What is AirPlay?
Every iPhone and iPad is equipped with AirPlay functionality. If your television is not compatible with Airplay-2, you will need to acquire an Apple TV in order to use it for audio and video. The capabilities of your Samsung TV’s built-in Airplay enable you connect your phone or tablet to the TV via its built-in Airplay capability. On the huge screen, you may watch movies, television shows, and videos. TRUTH: The most recent Apple TV model costs more than 150 dollars! To connect your iPhone or iPad to your television using Apple TV or Airplay, you’ll need the following items:
- Apple TV or a Samsung TV that is Airplay compatible
- An iOS smartphone that is compatible
AirPlay 2 on your Samsung TV
In order to make advantage of the Samsung TV’s AirPlay feature, you must do the following:
- Create a connection between your iOS smartphone and Apple TV using the same Wi-Fi network. Swipe up or down, depending on your iOS version, to reveal and access the Control Center. Select your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible TV from the list by selecting Screen Mirroring from the menu. If AirPlay is available and displays on your TV screen, simply input the name of the device on your iOS device
- The TV screen should instantly appear. In addition, these methods are the same for connecting an iPad or iPod Touch to your Apple TV.
Best Screen Mirroring App
So if you’d want to save money, that’s an option (by not purchasing an Apple TV). And if you don’t want (HDMI) cords running through your house. Then download and use the greatest screen mirroring tool available today. Everything on your television can be viewed from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Make your life more pleasant and safer by following these tips. MirrorMeister is available for download right now! A piece of advice: An Apple TV costs $149. A one-year subscription to MirrorMeister costs just $2.99.
MirrorMeister App may be downloaded right now! ADDITIONALLY, YOU WILL LEARN: Samsung TV Screen Cleaning Instructions What Is the Best Way to Stream Disney Plus? What Is the Best Way to Stream From a Computer to a TV? What Is The Best Way To Cast To Roku TV?
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
You may replicate films and other information from your Apple smartphone to a larger screen by understanding how to AirPlay to a Samsung TV. Samsung’s QLED televisions, like many of the top TVs on the market, include built-in AirPlay capability, allowing you to take advantage of the function without the need for an Apple TV 4K (2021) or other Apple streaming box. Because of the right configuration, you can AirPlay to a Samsung TV straight from your iPhone, iPad or Mac as long as the appropriate settings are in place.
- Check out the greatest inexpensive TV offers available right now
- Discover the finest soundbars for your television
AirPlay enables users of these Apple products to mirror the screen of their device onto another AirPlay-compatible device through a wireless connection. It should be possible to view an identical reproduction of what you are seeing on your primary device while you are mirroring music, movies, or images on your secondary device. It’s a fairly cool party trick, especially when the secondary device is a high-end smart TV from a reputable manufacturer (or in this case, any of thebest Samsung TVs).
See the actions that you’ll want to take below for further information.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
Make sure your television is turned on and that it is linked to the internet. If you need assistance connecting your Samsung TV to the internet, please see our instructions on how to connect your Samsung TV to the internet. 2.Check the AirPlay settings on your Samsung television. Navigate to SettingsGeneralApple AirPlay Settings on the Apple menu. (Image courtesy of Future) 3. If AirPlay is not already enabled, enable it now. If you wish to use AirPlay from an Apple device on a regular basis, you may set it up to require a pairing code every time, or simply the first time you use AirPlay from a particular device.
When you’re ready to use AirPlay, make sure the television is switched on.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from iPhone or iPad
1st, make certain that your iPhone or iPad is currently linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your television. In order for AirPlay to operate with a Samsung TV, both the TV and the device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. 2. Select and open the content to be broadcasted to a Samsung TV using AirPlay. Any photographs or movies that are currently on your camera roll will be compatible. You may also use AirPlay to play audio from services such as Spotify and Apple Music. 3. If there is an AirPlay button accessible, choose it and press it.
- If there isn’t an AirPlay button, try tapping the sharing or casting button instead of the sharing button.
- (Image courtesy of Future) 4.
- The AirPlay settings may be available alongside the Bluetooth options in a third-party program such as Spotify, among other places.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Samsung TV.
- (Image courtesy of Future) 6.
If you’ve previously used this device to AirPlay to your Samsung TV, you may not be required to provide a passcode this time, depending on your TV’s AirPlay configuration. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you should be able to AirPlay to a Samsung TV at this point.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from Mac
1.Confirm that your Mac computer is currently linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your television set. If your Mac and your Samsung TV are not both connected to the same Wi-Fi network, AirPlay will not operate with your Samsung TV. 2. Select and open the content to be broadcasted to a Samsung TV using AirPlay. Any images or movies that you have saved on your Mac will be compatible. In addition, you may AirPlay audio from the Apple Music desktop application. 3. If there is an AirPlay button accessible, choose it and press it.
- It’s located right next to the settings wheel in the Photos desktop application.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Samsung TV.
- (Image courtesy of Future) In the event that you are required, enter the 4-digit AirPlay Passcode that is shown on your TV.
- (Image courtesy of Future) You should be able to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from your Mac at this point, if not already.
- For more information, see our tutorials on how to connect Nintendo Switch to a television and how to configure Google Chromecast.
- 9 things you should know before buying a television
- How to perform a system software update on your Samsung television
AirPlay on Samsung TV: how to cast from your iPhone or Mac
(Image courtesy of Samsung) It goes without saying that if you’re an iOS user with a Samsung TV, utilizing AirPlay 2 is a no-brainer. There are several instances in which viewing material on the little screen of your iPhone, your iPad, or even your Mac just isn’t fun due to the limited space available. The good news is that you no longer have to deal with tiny displays. Thanks to the incorporation of Apple AirPlay 2, you can now cast TV shows, movies, music, and even your images from one screen to another with ease, without having to switch devices.
Samsung first announced support for AirPlay 2 and the Apple TV app in May of this year, making it the first third-party firm to use key Apple technologies.
You may configure it to broadcast to numerous rooms, ensuring that no one in your home is left out of your superb musical taste.
What is Apple Airplay and Airplay 2?
Apple Airplay enables you to stream your films, music, images, and even what you’re seeing on your internet browser to your Apple TV, smart speaker, or smart TVs via your Apple TV, smart speaker, or smart TV. No matter whatever device you’re using (an iPhone, iPad or Mac), you’ll be able to control AirPlay with a single tap. On iOS, you’ll find the controls on the screen of the app you’re now using, in the control center of your device, and even on the lock screen – allowing you to play, pause, fast forward, and rewind, as well as change the volume on your television.
- AirPlay, formerly known as AirTunes, was introduced in 2004 and was created to allow users to broadcast audio and video signals from a sender device (such as your iPhone) to a receiver device (such as another iPhone) (such as Apple TV or AirPort Express router).
- The majority of us have many smart speakers and gadgets in our homes, and AirPlay 2 allows you to set up a multi-room streaming system for them all to use.
- Using an AirPlay 2 compliant device (which will be shown in your AirPlay control panel if you are using one).
- As a result, you can identify and rename the rooms where your AirPlay 2 devices are located — and then automate the process using Siri.
Following the labeling of a room, such as “Living room,” you can then use Siri to operate the device by simply asking, “Hey Siri, play Take That greatest hits in the living room,” for example.
How is Airplay 2 different to Bluetooth?
In contrast to Bluetooth, AirPlay and AirPlay 2 operate over a Wi-Fi connection and are capable of streaming audio at a greater quality than the latter’s predecessor. You may even exchange video information, which is something that Bluetooth is incapable of doing. AirPlay and AirPlay 2 have a greater range than Bluetooth, which might have difficulty penetrating walls, requiring you to be in the same room as your speaker in order for it to function. Streaming your video to several speakers at the same time with AirPlay 2 eliminates the need for extra sender devices, allowing you to create a multiform streaming system without the need for additional sender devices.
AirPlay provides a convenient method of connecting to compatible smart speakers, such as the Apple HomePod, as well (Image credit: Apple)
What’s the difference between screen mirroring and screen casting?
Given that AirPlay allows you to reflect your screen to a specified smart TV, you may be asking what the difference is between mirroring and casting in actual practice. Screen mirroring, as the name implies, is a function that allows you to project what is currently displayed on your phone onto a bigger screen. This functionality does not enable you to do any other actions, like as switching to a different app or checking your messages, without those actions also appearing on the screen you are mirroring.
This can include photographs, video, and music.
What Samsung TVs support Airplay?
Thanks to AirPlay 2, which is available on certain Samsung Smart TV models from the years 2018, 2019, and 2020, it’s now easier than ever to stream music and movies from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac straight to your Samsung Smart TV. These are some examples:
- The year 2021 will bring 8K and 4K QLED TVs, 2021 Frame and Serif television, 2021 Crystal UHD television, 2020 will bring 8K and 4K QLED televisions, and the year 2020 will bring 8K and 4K QLED televisions. In 2020, Frameand Serif TV will be released. 2020 Crystal UHD TVs
- 2019 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2019 Frame and Serif TV
- 2019 4K UHD TV
- 2018 Frame TV
- 2018 QLED 4K
- 2018 4K UHD TV
- 2020 Crystal UHD TVs
- 2020 Smart Full HDTV N5300 (2018 model)
Of course, when newer, more powerful models hit the market, this list will be updated as they become available. If you own one of these televisions, particularly any of the 2018 and 2019 models, it’s worth double-checking that the software has been updated. You may accomplish this through the settings menu, since Samsung issued a new firmware update in 2019 that allows Apple TV to be viewed on a wider range of Samsung smart TVs. And even if your television isn’t listed above, it doesn’t rule out the possibility of using AirPlay 2.
(Image courtesy of Apple)
How to use Airplay on Samsung TV: getting started
As a prerequisite to being able to share your material via AirPlay, you’ll need to make sure that the wi-fi on your Samsung Smart TV is turned on and that it’s linked to the same network as your Apple device. Once that stage is completed, the rest is straightforward. Using an iPhone or an iPad Locate the movie or music that you’d want to display on your screen. The AirPlay icon, which can be found at the bottom of the screen, should be selected. It has the appearance of a television with a little triangle at the bottom.
- After that, just choose your Samsung TV from the list and you’re done!
- If, on the other hand, you see a code displayed, you will be required to enter it before your video or music begins to play on the screen.
- You’ll discover the control center, which will enable you to alter the volume as well as access choices such as play, stop, fast forward, and rewind on your device.
- Using a Macintosh Check to confirm that your Mac and television are both connected to the same network.
- It’s really that simple.
- How to share photographs with othersOne of the extremely interesting features included in the AirPlay 2 function on your Samsung TV is the ability to share your photos directly to your TV from your computer or mobile device.
- This may be accomplished by opening the pictures app on your iPhone or iPad, selecting the photo, video, or slideshow you wish to share, and then tapping the share symbol, which can be found at the bottom of the screen.
After that, pick AirPlay and select the television to which you wish to stream the content. Samsung TVs’ support for Apple AirPlay makes it simple to transmit content from iOS smartphones to the big screen. (Image courtesy of Samsung.)
How to change the AirPlay 2 settings on your Samsung TV
Even though you don’t need to alter your Samsung device’s AirPlay 2 settings all the time, if you do, don’t worry; it’s as simple as casting your favorite program to your television. The Apple AirPlay Settings may be accessed by going to SettingsGeneral and then selecting Apple AirPlay Settings, where you’ll discover a number of different choices. AirPlay: In this section, you’ll be able to toggle the AirPlay functionality on and off. Subtitles and closed captioning are available. It is possible to toggle subtitles on and off in this part, but you will also have the ability to customize the appearance of the captions by changing the font, size, and color of the captions.
Code that is required: In this section, you’ll find instructions on how to add a passcode to your Apple device when it is connected.
You may also delete any associated devices that you have previously set up on your TV by removing them from the TV’s internal memory.
How to cast on Android instead
If you are not a member of the Apple ecosystem, but would still like to stream to your Samsung TV, read on. No issue, you may share material with your Samsung TV by connecting your Android mobile to it. There are several approaches you might use to do this. It’s critical to check that your device and your television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network at each stage — if they aren’t, the process will fail. Install the Samsung SmartThings application. Downloading the Samsung SmartThings app, which will allow you to share everything from video and music to images, games, and other content, with your Samsung smart TV, is the first step.
Your television should appear in the list of available devices – thus, as soon as you see it, click on it.
The screen will now display the contents of your phone or tablet.
To make this work, simply choose Phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
The Samsung SmartThings application (Image credit: Samsung) Make use of streaming services such as Netflix and YouTube.
Once you’ve discovered the material you want to share, all you have to do is press the cast icon (which will look different depending on the app you’re using) and pick the device on which you want it to be displayed.
In case you’re using the Android Marshmallow operating system, you may take advantage of the Quick Connect feature.
Open your video or audio file, then click on the share button and pick the Quick Connect option from the dropdown menu.
Make use of the Samsung Smart View application.
Alternatively, you may go to your app store and download the Samsung Smart View application.
You’ll then be presented with a list of all of the available devices; simply choose your television from the list.
A casting device is a device that casts.
Last but not least, you may invest in a casting device such as an Apple TV, an Amazon Fire TV Stick, a Chromecast, a Roku, or a Samsung AllShare Cast, among others. The obvious advantage of purchasing an external device is that you will have access to a plethora of other applications.