- 1 How to stream from an iPhone using AirPlay 2
- 2 AirPlay 2 compatible Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors
- 3 Share media to your TV and Smart Monitor with AirPlay 2
- 4 Change AirPlay 2 settings on your TV and Smart Monitor
- 5 Contact Samsung Support
- 6 How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 7 AirPlay 2 compatibility
- 8 Connect iPhone via AirPlay 2
- 9 Connect via AirPlay (only audio)
- 10 Adjusting AirPlay settings
- 11 Connecting iPhone via HDMI
- 12 A note on third-party apps
- 13 How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 14 Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
- 15 Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
- 16 Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
- 17 Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
- 18 How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
- 19 How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
- 20 Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
- 21 How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
- 22 How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
- 23 Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- 24 Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
- 25 Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
- 26 Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
- 27 Our Final Thoughts
- 28 Frequently Ask Questions
- 29 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
- 30 What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
- 31 Samsung New iOS
- 32 Easy installation guide
- 32.0.1 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
- 32.0.2 How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
- 32.0.3 Which Samsung TVs do you support?
- 32.0.4 How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
- 32.0.5 How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 32.0.6 How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
- 33 How To Connect iPhone to Samsung TV via USB
- 34 Find the Port
- 35 Viewing Once Connected
- 36 Can All Samsung TVs View Images Via USB?
- 37 Conclusion
- 38 Screen Mirroring Samsung TV
- 39 How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
- 40 How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
- 41 How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from iPhone or iPad
- 42 How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from Mac
- 43 AirPlay on Samsung TV: how to cast from your iPhone or Mac
- 44 What is Apple Airplay and Airplay 2?
- 45 How is Airplay 2 different to Bluetooth?
- 46 What’s the difference between screen mirroring and screen casting?
- 47 What Samsung TVs support Airplay?
- 48 How to use Airplay on Samsung TV: getting started
- 49 How to change the AirPlay 2 settings on your Samsung TV
- 50 How to cast on Android instead
How to stream from an iPhone using AirPlay 2
A Samsung representative from Best Buy will contact you to arrange a time for you to try out the Galaxy S10.
A Samsung salesperson at Best Buy can arrange for you to have a personal presentation of your next galaxy device.
Our Samsung agent would want to learn more about you so that they may better help you in the future.
- I accept to receive information from Samsung, including special offers and promotions.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+, you will receive a free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium.
- Leave the repairs to the professionals.
- ß A one-year warranty is included at no additional cost.
- Everything from your iPad’s playlists and podcasts to the photos and movies on your iPhone can now be seen on your Samsung TV, no matter where they came from.
- Additionally, you may cast to your Samsung Smart Monitor!
AirPlay 2 compatible Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors
If you want to know which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2, have a look at the following list:
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27″ and 32″ in 2021
- M7 Smart Monitor in size of 32″ in 2021
- 2020 Premiere projectors and Crystal UHD televisions
- 2019 Frame, Serif, and 4K UHD televisions
- 2018 Smart Full HDTV N5300
- And 2020 Premiere projectors and Crystal UHD televisions
Please keep in mind that Evolution kits will not have AirPlay 2 or Apple TV capability.
The sharing of photos, movies, and music from your iOS devices, such as iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers can be done straight on your Samsung TV and Samsung Smart Monitor thanks to AirPlay 2! If your TV and Smart Monitor are not linked to the internet, you’ll need to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV and Smart Monitor.
- Depending on your television or smart monitor, you may need to enable AirPlay before you can begin streaming video. To do so, go to Settings, click General, and then pick Apple AirPlay Settings from the drop-down menu. Using this menu, you may activate the function. When you want to share photographs or videos, go to the Photosapp app on your phone and open it. Make a selection and hit theShareicon in the lower left corner to send your photo or video to someone else
- You may stream to your TV or Smart Monitor by selecting AirPlay and then selecting the name of the TV or Smart Monitor. It’s possible that you’ll notice a code on the screen. In order for the material to show, you must enter this code into your phone. The picture or video will be displayed on the device you have specified. To listen to music on your phone, browse to and open a music player, such as Spotify, on your device. When you’ve found the perfect music, tap theAirPlayicon at the bottom of your screen. After that, choose the name of the TV or Smart Monitor to which you wish to stream the content. It’s possible that you’ll notice a code on the screen. In order for the material to show, you must enter this code into your phone. The audio will begin to play through the device that you have chosen. To turn off the music, tap theAirPlayicon a second time and then pick your TV or Smart Monitor from the drop-down menu. As an alternative, if you were already listening to audio on your phone, you may just slide down from the top right corner of the screen to reveal the control center. Then, on the audio player’s AirPlayicon, select the device to which you want to stream the audio
Change AirPlay 2 settings on your TV and Smart Monitor
On your TV and Smart Monitor, you may make a few AirPlay 2 configuration changes immediately. Simply go toSettings, select General, and then pick Apple AirPlay Settings from the drop-down menu. You will be presented with the following options:
- AirPlay:Selecting this option will enable and disable the AirPlay capability on your device. Code Requirement: You have the choice of requiring a passcode the first time you connect an iOS device or every time you connect an iOS device, depending on your preferences. Additionally, you may design your own passcode if you so wish. You may also chooseReset Paired Devicesfrom this option if you want to completely wipe the memory of your TV or Smart Monitor of all iOS devices. Subtitles and closed captioning are available. This option allows you to control whether or not captions and subtitles are displayed during the video. There are also various choices for customizing the appearance of the captions, such as changing the font, size, and color. Regarding AirPlay: This is where you can locate the AirPlay version that is presently in use and read about the legal implications of the program.
If you are experiencing difficulties streaming entertainment from your Apple products to your television, please contact Apple Support for assistance.
Other answers that might help
Do you need assistance right away? The use of email as a method of communication has been phased out as of April 3rd, 2019. To receive a faster answer, please contact us using Live Chat.
- Please contact us. +1-800-726-7864
- Mobile Support +1-800-726-7864
- 1-800-SAMSUNG Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to midnight (EST)
- Home Electronics and Appliance Support 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Saturday and Sunday are closed
- IT/Computing Support is available. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Order Support Help with Ordering
We’re here to help you.
Contact Samsung Support
Contact us online through chat and receive assistance from a trained professional on your computer, mobile device, or tablet device. Support is also available through the Samsung Members App, which may be downloaded to your mobile device. Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is scheduled to go public in 2021. In addition to the trademarks Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Galaxy, the company also owns the trademarks Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 10.1. All other brands, goods, and services, as well as their associated trademarks, names, and logos, are the property of the companies that own or control them.
- More detailed information may be found in the user handbook.
- Samsung will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance on the material included herein.
- Simple sign-in, Samsung Pay, alerts, and more are all available!
- The Samsung Shop application Free standard delivery, exclusive deals, and financing options are all available through the Shop Samsung app.
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.
Thank you for visiting Samsung Investor Relations in the United States. You will be transferred to the Samsung Global website for information on investor relations in the United States in a new browser window.
How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
Casting material from a bite-sized mobile device to a larger display is perfect for seeing images, watching films, and mirroring whatever is currently displayed on the screen of your smaller hardware to a panel with far more viewing real estate than your smaller hardware. Casting music and video from your iOS smartphone has never been easier thanks to Apple’s AirPlay technology — which is especially convenient for those who are dedicated to the Apple ecosystem. But, did you know that you can also utilize AirPlay 2 with a variety of smart TVs that are compatible with it?
Samsung is one of the most popular television brands that includes built-in AirPlay 2 support. In this article, we’ll teach you step-by-step how to utilize AirPlay 2 to stream video from your iOS devices to your Samsung QLED TV in your living room.
AirPlay 2 compatibility
Not all Samsung TVs are compatible with AirPlay 2, but as time goes on, more and more of the company’s products on the market are equipped with the capability out of the box. Samsung has been delivering AirPlay 2 compatibility on select televisions since the beginning of 2018. There are several Samsung TVs and monitors that are compatible with AirPlay 2, and the following is a list of them:
- Smart Full HDTV N5300, 4K UHD TV, QLED 4K, Frame TV are some of the new models for 2018. Frame TV, Serif TV, 4K UHD TV, 8K, and 4K QLED TVs will be available in 2019. 2020: Crystal UHD TVs, Premiere Projector, Frame TV, Serif TV, 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2021: 8K and 4K QLED TVs, Frame TV, Crystal UHD TVs, 27-inch and 32-inch M5 Smart Monitors, 32-inch M7 Smart Monitor
- 2022: Crystal UHD TVs, Premiere Projector, Frame TV, Serif TV, 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2023: Crystal UHD TVs,
Connect iPhone via AirPlay 2
For starters, make sure that your Samsung TV and your iPhone are both linked to the same Wi-Fi network. Follow these steps to play AirPlay content on your television, and if you want more assistance, we recommend that you visitSamsung’s support page for additional information on your specific TV model.
AirPlay (video and audio)
Step 1: To launch the Control Center on your iPhone, scroll down from the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Press theScreen Mirroringbutton on your keyboard. Step 3: Select the Samsung TV choice that has been offered. Step 4:If prompted, enter the code that appears on your Samsung television screen.
Connect via AirPlay (only audio)
Step 1: To launch the Control Center on your iPhone, scroll down from the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Select the Now Playingwidget from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select the AirPlayicon from the menu bar (a small circle with a triangle). Step 4: Select the Samsung TV option from the drop-down menu. Step 5:If prompted, enter the code that appears on your Samsung television screen. That’s all there is to it! If you have a Samsung TV that supports AirPlay 2, connecting and sharing your favorite video on the big screen is as simple as pressing a button.
Adjusting AirPlay settings
Alternatively, you may access the AirPlay 2 settings on your Samsung TV by going to theSettingsmenu on your TV, selectingGeneral, and thenApple AirPlay Settings from the drop-down menu. AirPlay may be turned on or off from this menu, and you can also choose whether or not a connection requires you to provide a code for enhanced security. Finally, if you require assistive services such as subtitles or captions, you may pick whether or not these settings are activated by default and how they appear in general.
Connecting iPhone via HDMI
If your Samsung television does not support AirPlay 2, you may still use your iPhone to display content on the big screen by connecting it to the television using an HDMI connection and a Lightning-to-HDMI converter. An adapter of this type is available for purchase through Apple’s official shop, but you may get considerably less expensive alternatives that are just as effective on Amazon. You can connect your iPhone to your television in the same way you would any other device once you have gotten the HDMI cable and the necessary converter.
A note on third-party apps
It is also possible to link your iPhone to your TV by using a third-party app, such as Airbeam’s Mirror for Samsung TV, which is available for free. While testing, we were unable to locate any third-party applications that worked without causing any consequences, such as latency or stuttering.
Even if you have a Samsung Smart TV that does not support AirPlay 2, one of these applications may be able to function for you; however, keep in mind that your results may vary depending on your device.
- Companies such as Westinghouse and Polk Audio have joined the Roku TV Ready initiative. You won’t believe how inexpensive this 65-inch QLED television is right now. For a limited time, this 70-inch television is available at Best Buy for $550
- Instructions on how to mirror your smartphone or tablet on your television
- Learn how to link Alexa to your television.
How to Connect Your iPhone to a Samsung TV
- The quickest and most convenient method of connecting is as follows: Open the AirPlay application on your iPhone. launching the content application by tapping the Airplayicon Option 2: Connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable
- This is an alternative method. Alternatively, you might use an app that has mirroring features, such as the Samsung SmartView app.
Using screen mirroring, you may play or share material from your iPhone on your television set. This article shows how to link your iPhone to a television set. The use of AirPlay, connecting your phone to your television through an audio-video converter, or utilizing a mirroring app are all options.
Use Airplay to Connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV
You may use your iPhone to connect to Samsung TVs that support Airplay 2, which includes models from 2018 and subsequent years.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Check to see if Airplay has been activated on your iPhone. Activate the application from which you wish to broadcast
- Select the Airplay icon from the drop-down menu. In certain programs, like as Photos, you must first tap the share button before you can proceed.
Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to Screen Mirror
This is one of the more straightforward solutions, but you will need to purchase or obtain an Apple-specific adaptor in order for it to operate. Lighting Digital AV Adapter is available for purchase for around $49.00 and is compatible with the majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. Due to the fact that it will be needed to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable available to use. Amazon
- Connect the AV Adapter to your iPhone and turn it on. Connect the HDMI cable to the AV Adapter using the included connectors. You will be able to see the port on the adapter where the HDMI cable will need to be plugged in. Make sure the opposite end of the HDMI cable is connected to the Samsung TV. The source on the Samsung TV should be set to the input to which the HDMI cable has been attached. You should now be able to see the screen of your iPhone reflected on your Samsung TV.
Use the Samsung SmartView App to Connect
In case you prefer a wireless alternative for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung Smart TV, there are several apps available that can assist you. Whenever you want to use screen mirroring apps, make sure that both your Smart TV and your iPhone are linked to the same Wi-Fi network. If your phone and television are connected to separate networks, the applications will not operate. The Samsung SmartView app is a free software that you can download to your phone and use to mirror your smartphone screen to your smart TV.
- Check to ensure that both the iPhone and the television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Start the Samsung SmartView application. If you have a Samsung Smart TV, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen. Once you’ve entered the pin, the gadget should instantly connect to your television.
Other Apps With Mirroring Capabilities
Some applications, like as YouTube, have their own method of mirroring the iPhone screen to your television. Then, instead of seeing your favorite YouTube videos on your phone’s little screen, you can watch them directly on your television. Thank you for informing us about this!
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV [An Easy Guide For You]
Screen mirroring is a function included in almost all current technology, and it allows users to project material from the display of one device to the display of another device. AirPlay is the brand name for the feature of screen mirroring on Apple devices, which is also known by a number of other names in the industry. Despite the fact that AirPlay is an Apple feature, after the introduction of AirPlay 2 in 2018, it has been significantly easier to connect devices from a variety of manufacturers and operating systems to a single source of entertainment.
You must first choose “Screen Mirroring” from the Control Center in order to mirror the whole iPhone screen, and then click the “AirPlay” sign from within certain applications in order to cast video from your iPhone to your television.
Here’s how to go about completing the work. Instructions on how to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV Other Articles That Are Related: How to connect to WiFi directly on a Samsung television Connecting Apple AirPods to a Samsung television What is causing my Samsung TV to be so dark?
How to enable AirPlay on a Samsung television
Before you can use screen mirroring or AirPlay on your Samsung TV, you must first make sure that the device’s functionality has been enabled on your computer. 1. On your television remote, go to “Settings,” then “General,” and then “Save and exit.” 2. Select “Apple AirPlay Settings” from the drop-down menu. 3.Choose “AirPlay” from the drop-down menu and toggle it to “On.”
Samsung TVs and Smart Monitors that are AirPlay 2 compatible
You may check out the following list if you want to know which devices are compatible with AirPlay 2.
- M5 Smart Monitors in sizes of 27′′ and 32′′ will be available in 2021
- An M7 Smart Monitor with a 32-inch display will be available in 2021. QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2021.
TV with a frame in 2021 andTVs with crystal UHD resolution in 2021
- QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2020. In 2020, television will have a frame and serif
- Projectors and Crystal UHD TVs that will be released in 2020
- QLED televisions with resolutions of 8K and 4K will be available in 2019. TVs with a frame, serifs, and 4K UHD in 2019
- Frame TV (Frame Television) was launched in 2018. QLED 4K televisions are projected to hit the market in 2018. 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
- Smart Full HDTV N5300 (2018 model)
- 2018 4K Ultra-High-Definition Television
Please bear in mind that Evolution kits will not be equipped with AirPlay 2 or Apple TV functionality at this time.
How to Mirror the Screen of an iPhone on a Samsung TV
In order to mirror the screen of your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you may choose from a range of alternatives available on the market. Consequently, locating the most appropriate candidate is difficult. The good news is that you’ve arrived at the proper spot. The procedures listed below will allow you to mirror your iOS smartphone to your Samsung Smart Television as a result.
How To Mirror Your iPhone Screen To Your Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2?
iPhone, iPad, and Mac PCs are all capable of wirelessly streaming movies or material using Apple’s AirPlay 2 technology, which was introduced in 2012. It lets you to easily stream entertainment from your iPhone to your Apple TV without the need for a computer or any other external device. The good news is that it also allows you to stream material from your mobile to a Samsung TV that is compatible with the technology. You can stream movies, music, television shows, and cast images right from your iPhone to your television set using Apple’s AirPlay technology.
Step 1: First and foremost, make sure that your iPhone and television are both connected to the same WiFi network as each other.
Step 2: Step 3:After that, click the Share symbol, which is located at the bottom left of the screen, and then select the AirPlay icon from the drop-down menu that appears.
You’ll be able to stream video or images from your computer or mobile device to the TV.
Screen mirroring can be accomplished with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
This is one of the more basic alternatives, but in order for it to work, you will need to purchase or get an Apple-specific adapter, which you can find online or in a store. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter, which costs roughly $49.00, is compatible with the vast majority of iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. It is also available for rent or buy. Due to the fact that an additional HDMI cable will be required to physically connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV, you should have an extra HDMI cable readily available.
When you look closely at the adapter, you will discover that it has a connector into which the HDMI cable must be inserted.
The Samsung television should be attached to the other end of the HDMI wire.
4. On the Samsung TV, select the HDMI input to which you have connected the HDMI cable as the source by pressing the source button. If everything is working properly, you should be able to see the screen of your iPhone mirrored on your Samsung TV.
Connect with the help of Samsung Apps
You may link your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV through a wireless connection if you choose. There are a number of applications available to aid you in this endeavor. To use any of these screen mirroring applications, please bear in mind that both your Smart TV and your iPhone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network on your computer in order for them to operate. Your phone and television cannot communicate with each other if they are linked to different networks.
Samsung SmartView is a smartphone application
The Samsung SmartView app is a free program that you can download to your phone and use to mirror the screen of your smartphone to your smart television. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. Here’s how to go about it: 1.Confirm that both the iPhone and the television are linked to the same Wi-Fi network by connecting them together. 2.Run the Samsung SmartView program on your device. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- A Samsung TV mirror with an integrated microphone is available.
- If the SmartView app’s performance is not adequate, the Mirror app for Samsung TV can be used instead of the latter.
- The Mirror app will prompt you to select which television you wish to view once your phone and television are both connected to the same network.
- 3.Choose the Mirror Samsung TV option.
- Once this is done, the screen of your iPhone is reflected onto the screen of your Samsung Smart TV, and you will see a timer indicating how long you have been doing so.
Using the Air Beam TV to Mirror Screen iPhone
It is possible to instantly project the screen of your smartphone onto your Samsung television if you have an iPhone or iPad with AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring enabled on your device. In order to use the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad, you must first download it. On your mobile device, select “Install” from the drop-down menu. To get started, simply follow the instructions outlined below: Before you begin, you must check that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is connected to the same local network as your Samsung television.
- In order to do this, the television should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port available.
- 1.Start the Samsung TV application by selecting it from the Mirror menu.
- Take a seat in front of the television when it is revealed.
- Then, using the remote control for your television, hit the OK button to allow the connection to take place.
In order to begin mirroring on your selected Samsung TV, pick ‘Microsoft Windows Media Player’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to initiate the process. Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ from the drop-down menu and push ‘Start Broadcast’.
Our Final Thoughts
Mirroring your iPhone screen to a television or a Mac computer may be accomplished in a number of different ways. In order to screen mirror an iPhone to an Apple TV or a Samsung TV, the simplest and most straightforward option is to use Apple’s AirPlay. Aside from that, you may link your iPhone to your TV or computer through a hardwired connection, Roku device, or Chromecast to display what’s on your iPhone on the big screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
Apple’s screen mirroring or AirPlay technology does not appear to be operating on the Samsung smart television. Before you begin to use your iOS smartphone and Samsung TV together, make sure that both devices are connected to the same internet connection on your computer. Check to see if the most current update is available on both devices. Check to determine whether your iPhone and Samsung TV are operational by restarting them. Consider your AirPlay preferences and limitations.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without using AirPlay?
It costs $49 to purchase Apple’s Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Alternatively, you can obtain one straight from the organization. This converter will allow you to connect your iPhone to an HDMI cable using a Lightning connector instead of the standard dock connector. To complete the connection, connect one end of the HDMI cable to your television and the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. On the television, the screen of your iPhone will be immediately mirrored from it.
What is the best way to mirror my iPhone to Samsung Smart View?
With the aid of Samsung Apps, you can stay connected. It is important to ensure that both your iPhone and your television are linked to the same Wi-Fi hotspot. Start the Samsung SmartView program by pressing the Start button. Following that, it will prompt you to enter the code that appears on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV. After you’ve input the pin, the device should begin to connect to your television almost immediately.
Samsung New iOS
Make a mirror of your computer screen. Your iPhone or iPad may be shown on a Smart TV. We provide the most effective option for projecting video and sound onto a large screen! Share your screen with the rest of the world “live” on television. Apps that allow you to stream movies Watch your favorite shows on the large screen with your iPad or iPhone while you’re on the go. Music, presentations, and applications are all supported in addition to video casting. There are no cables to worry about.
It is not necessary to connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer or purchase extra hardware in order to broadcast your content on the large screen.
Easy installation guide
In the case of Samsung Smart TVs If you have an iPhone or iPad, you may use AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring to instantaneously project the screen of your smartphone to your Samsung television. Installing the AirBeamTV app on your iPhone or iPad is a simple process. On your mobile device, press the “Install” button. To get started, simply follow these instructions. It is necessary to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14 or above and that it is linked to the same local network as your Samsung TV before proceeding.
- This means that the TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but should instead be in “TV” mode or connected to any HDMI IN port.
- To see a larger version of the image, click on it.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV application.
- When a television is discovered, pick it.
- Then, using your TV’s remote control, hit the OK button to allow the connection to occur.
- Start the mirroring process.
- Start the broadcasting process.
- Step 3: Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and then hit ‘Start Broadcast’ to begin mirroring on the Samsung TV of your choice to begin.
Our customer service representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please also have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions area.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without Apple TV
It’s still possible to mirror your iPhone to Samsung TVs if you don’t have an Apple television. AirBeamTV wirelessly casts the screens of iPhone and iPad devices. Install the AirBeamTV application. You will see your screen on your Samsung TV when you select “Start Broadcasting,” and you will not be able to use Apple TV or AirPlay.
How to Mirror iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV Without WiFi
AirBeamTV applications allow you to cast the screens of your iPhone and iPad across your wireless network, eliminating the need for cords. Consequently, in order to learn how to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV, you’ll need a stable WiFi network connection on your iPhone. Put your iPhone/iPad and Samsung TV on the same network, ideally a 5Ghz network, for the best possible performance.
Which Samsung TVs do you support?
The iOS mirror software is entirely compatible with all Samsung televisions manufactured after 2012 and up to the present. Here are some examples of TV models that are supported:
- Samsung OLED TV, Samsung UHD TV, Samsung SUHD TV, Samsung QLED TV, Samsung 4K Smart TV are all examples of Samsung products.
How To Tell The Model Year Of Your Samsung TV
If you look at the middle letter of your model type on the back of your set, you will be able to tell which model you have. Learn more about the model and year of your Samsung television by reading this help page.
How to Cast Pictures from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
AirBeamTV is capable of much more than simply casting movies and applications to your television. Images from your iPhone may be projected onto Samsung television displays as well. Photos from a family or friend’s recent vacation should be projected on a large screen for everyone to appreciate. Interested in learning how to cast iPhone photographs to a Samsung TV? Start mirroring by using the AirBeamTV application. Then go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll and choose the photo you just took.
How to Stream YouTube Videos from iPhoneiPad to Samsung TV
With AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring for Samsung TV, you may access thousands of websites, like YouTube, and view videos and other content. Once you’ve downloaded the Mirror for Samsung app, you’ll be able to stream YouTube videos directly to your television over your WiFi connection.
- Make use of the Samsung cast application on your mobile device. Select the Samsung television that you desire to view
- To begin, use the YouTube app or visit the YouTube website on your web browser. Simply press the play button and see the film on your television screen.
Download the app right now.
How To Connect iPhone to Samsung TV via USB
The presence of a USB port on the back of your Samsung TV is probably something you’re not familiar with. The USB port on the back or side of most Samsung televisions is positioned next to the HDMI port on the back or side of the television. There are a variety of reasons why this USB port is present on your television. There are those who will use it to plug in lights that will illuminate the back of the television, while others will use it to connect auxiliary devices, such as keyboards. We will be concentrating on how to connect your iPhone to your television, as well as the functions that are provided by these connections.
Find the Port
When charging an iPhone, we normally use the lightning cable and an adapter, which we connect to a wall outlet with the help of the cable and adapter. Some individuals even charge it by plugging it into a computer or an outlet in their car while driving. One feature of a Samsung TV that is sometimes neglected is the ability to charge your phone using the USB port on the TV. Keep this function in mind if you are staying in a hotel with limited outlets, seeking for a convenient way to charge your phone at a friend’s house, or just want the ease of charging your phone while you are sitting in front of a television.
These are all excellent possibilities that the majority of people are unlikely to have considered previously, and they will surely come in useful when you need them the most. Here are the three actions you’ll need to take in order to charge your iPhone through your Samsung TV.
- Find the USB port on your Samsung television. It will be labeled “USB” and will most likely be located on the back or side of the television. Take the lightning cord that you would normally use to charge your phone and put it directly into the TV, then connect your iPhone to it via the cable. When you turn on the television, the iPhone will begin charging right away.
The iPhone and the television will very certainly have popup advertisements that will display. Both of these can be ignored for the purposes of charging. Following that, we’ll go through how to take advantage of those popup features.
Viewing Once Connected
USB to Lightning technology, which has been in use on iPhones since 2012, allows users to transmit data, view images, sync music, and charge the device all at the same time. A lot like the process of accessing photographs from a digital camera on your computer, viewing data from your iPhone to TV appears to be quite similar to the process of accessing data from your iPhone to TV. There are a few advantages to attaching your television in this manner. The biggest advantage is that you already have the necessary lightning cable for the next stages because it is the same cord that you would use to charge your phone.
Another advantage of seeing your images in this manner is that there is no requirement for an internet connection in order for this capability to function.
Only photographs stored within the Photos app on your iPhone may be shown when your iPhone is connected to a Samsung TV through an HDMI cable.
It was decided to use an iPhone 12 Mini (running iOS 14.7.1) and a Samsung 6 Series Smart TV for this demonstration (software version 1310).
Can All Samsung TVs View Images Via USB?
Some Samsung TV software versions may seem a bit different than others, but following these instructions will get you started in the right path. Here are four procedures to follow in order to view your photographs on the television.
- Using the TV’s remote control, turn the television off and then back on again. I’ve discovered that, in the majority of circumstances, the iPhone will not connect until you do this first
- In order to connect your iPhone to your TV, you must first connect it to the USB port on the TV with the lightning to USB connection. When the popup box asks “Allow this device to view photographs and videos?” on the iPhone, select “Allow.” In this case, the television will display an alert saying “New device: iPhone connected.” You will use the Samsung remote to go through this section.
The Samsung TV will now direct you to a screen that displays files and folders in a manner similar to that of a PC or Mac. When the device is linked in this manner, the images are shown differently since the device has been configured to read as a storage device exclusively, bypassing the iPhone’s operating system. They are all kept in the Photos app on your iPhone, which is where you are currently seeing them. You may now navigate through the picture folders using the Samsung remote control.
Connecting your iPhone to your Samsung TV through USB may be accomplished in a number of different ways and for a number of different reasons. All you have to do is find the port on the back of the television, put in your cord, then figure out what you want to do from there. It’s that simple.
Screen Mirroring Samsung TV
With this breakthrough app, you can wirelessly link your iPhone or iPad to a Samsung TV. On your television, you can easily watch anything (movies, images, live broadcasts, news, web videos, and so on). An application that allows you to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart Television. There are no cables or additional hardware required! Any app on your iPhone or iPad may be mirrored to your Samsung TV using AirPlay. Please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the program (Photos, YouTube, Facebook, etc.) that you wish to reflect to your TV in order to mirror video as well as audio from your computer.
- Which model year do you have on your vehicle?
- E = 2012 F = 2013 H = 2014 J = 2015 K = 2016 M = 2017 N = 2018 R = 2019 E = 2012 F = 2013 H = 2014 J = 2015 T is equal to 2020.
- There will be a few of seconds of lag when using the application (usually between 1 and 3).
- However, it is extremely ideal for a variety of activities such as watching movies, making presentations, seeing photographs, and much more!
- It is not recommended to employ several VLANs or subnets.
- Open the Mirror for Samsung TV app on your mobile device.
- When a television is discovered, please choose it.
In such scenario, use your TV’s remote control to link your iPhone or iPad to your television and press OK to authorize the connection between the two devices.
Enable alerts for this application.
So please, please give it permission; otherwise, when things don’t operate as they should, you’ll be left in the dark about what happened.
Select Start Mirroring from the drop-down menu to begin mirroring on the TV that is now chosen.
(1) Tap on the red top bar that appears on your iPhone or iPad to begin the process.
Limitations and difficulties that have been identified: DRMSome applications prevent the use of Screen Mirroring.
In the case of Netflix, Disney, and AppleTV+, they have opted to prohibit this.
The following are some of the features available in the Pro Version: 1.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after your purchase has been confirmed.
Approximately 24 hours before to the end of the current month, your account will be debited for renewal, and you will be prompted to provide your payment information.
Our Terms and Conditions of Use are as follows: Our Personal Information Protection Policy is as follows: If you have any questions or would want to give feedback, please contact us by e-mail or join us in a conversation on our Facebook page.
I purchased and utilized the program, and it performed flawlessly. The sound and audio quality are excellent, and this app is a match made in heaven for me. Please provide feedback by sending an email to [email protected]
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
You may replicate films and other information from your Apple smartphone to a larger screen by understanding how to AirPlay to a Samsung TV. Samsung’s QLED televisions, like many of the top TVs on the market, include built-in AirPlay capability, allowing you to take advantage of the function without the need for an Apple TV 4K (2021) or other Apple streaming box. Because of the right configuration, you can AirPlay to a Samsung TV straight from your iPhone, iPad or Mac as long as the appropriate settings are in place.
- Check out the greatest inexpensive TV offers available right now
- Discover the finest soundbars for your television
AirPlay enables users of these Apple products to mirror the screen of their device onto another AirPlay-compatible device through a wireless connection. It should be possible to view an identical reproduction of what you are seeing on your primary device while you are mirroring music, movies, or images on your secondary device. It’s a fairly cool party trick, especially when the secondary device is a high-end smart TV from a reputable manufacturer (or in this case, any of thebest Samsung TVs).
See the actions that you’ll want to take below for further information.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
Make sure your television is turned on and that it is linked to the internet. If you need assistance connecting your Samsung TV to the internet, please see our instructions on how to connect your Samsung TV to the internet. 2.Check the AirPlay settings on your Samsung television. Navigate to SettingsGeneralApple AirPlay Settings on the Apple menu. (Image courtesy of Future) 3. If AirPlay is not already enabled, enable it now. If you wish to use AirPlay from an Apple device on a regular basis, you may set it up to require a pairing code every time, or simply the first time you use AirPlay from a particular device.
When you’re ready to use AirPlay, make sure the television is switched on.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from iPhone or iPad
1st, make certain that your iPhone or iPad is currently linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your television. In order for AirPlay to operate with a Samsung TV, both the TV and the device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. 2. Select and open the content to be broadcasted to a Samsung TV using AirPlay. Any photographs or movies that are currently on your camera roll will be compatible. You may also use AirPlay to play audio from services such as Spotify and Apple Music. 3. If there is an AirPlay button accessible, choose it and press it.
- If there isn’t an AirPlay button, try tapping the sharing or casting button instead of the sharing button.
- (Image courtesy of Future) 4.
- The AirPlay settings may be available alongside the Bluetooth options in a third-party program such as Spotify, among other places.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Samsung TV.
- (Image courtesy of Future) 6.
If you’ve previously used this device to AirPlay to your Samsung TV, you may not be required to provide a passcode this time, depending on your TV’s AirPlay configuration. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you should be able to AirPlay to a Samsung TV at this point.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from Mac
1.Confirm that your Mac computer is currently linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your television set. If your Mac and your Samsung TV are not both connected to the same Wi-Fi network, AirPlay will not operate with your Samsung TV. 2. Select and open the content to be broadcasted to a Samsung TV using AirPlay. Any images or movies that you have saved on your Mac will be compatible. In addition, you may AirPlay audio from the Apple Music desktop application. 3. If there is an AirPlay button accessible, choose it and press it.
- It’s located right next to the settings wheel in the Photos desktop application.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Samsung TV.
- (Image courtesy of Future) In the event that you are required, enter the 4-digit AirPlay Passcode that is shown on your TV.
- (Image courtesy of Future) You should be able to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from your Mac at this point, if not already.
- For more information, see our tutorials on how to connect Nintendo Switch to a television and how to configure Google Chromecast.
- 9 things you should know before buying a television
- How to perform a system software update on your Samsung television
AirPlay on Samsung TV: how to cast from your iPhone or Mac
(Image courtesy of Samsung) It goes without saying that if you’re an iOS user with a Samsung TV, utilizing AirPlay 2 is a no-brainer. There are several instances in which viewing material on the little screen of your iPhone, your iPad, or even your Mac just isn’t fun due to the limited space available. The good news is that you no longer have to deal with tiny displays. Thanks to the incorporation of Apple AirPlay 2, you can now cast TV shows, movies, music, and even your images from one screen to another with ease, without having to switch devices.
Samsung first announced support for AirPlay 2 and the Apple TV app in May of this year, making it the first third-party firm to use key Apple technologies.
You may configure it to broadcast to numerous rooms, ensuring that no one in your home is left out of your superb musical taste.
What is Apple Airplay and Airplay 2?
Apple Airplay enables you to stream your films, music, images, and even what you’re seeing on your internet browser to your Apple TV, smart speaker, or smart TVs via your Apple TV, smart speaker, or smart TV. No matter whatever device you’re using (an iPhone, iPad or Mac), you’ll be able to control AirPlay with a single tap. On iOS, you’ll find the controls on the screen of the app you’re now using, in the control center of your device, and even on the lock screen – allowing you to play, pause, fast forward, and rewind, as well as change the volume on your television.
- AirPlay, formerly known as AirTunes, was introduced in 2004 and was created to allow users to broadcast audio and video signals from a sender device (such as your iPhone) to a receiver device (such as another iPhone) (such as Apple TV or AirPort Express router).
- The majority of us have many smart speakers and gadgets in our homes, and AirPlay 2 allows you to set up a multi-room streaming system for them all to use.
- Using an AirPlay 2 compliant device (which will be shown in your AirPlay control panel if you are using one).
- As a result, you can identify and rename the rooms where your AirPlay 2 devices are located — and then automate the process using Siri.
Following the labeling of a room, such as “Living room,” you can then use Siri to operate the device by simply asking, “Hey Siri, play Take That greatest hits in the living room,” for example.
How is Airplay 2 different to Bluetooth?
In contrast to Bluetooth, AirPlay and AirPlay 2 operate over a Wi-Fi connection and are capable of streaming audio at a greater quality than the latter’s predecessor. You may even exchange video information, which is something that Bluetooth is incapable of doing. AirPlay and AirPlay 2 have a greater range than Bluetooth, which might have difficulty penetrating walls, requiring you to be in the same room as your speaker in order for it to function. Streaming your video to several speakers at the same time with AirPlay 2 eliminates the need for extra sender devices, allowing you to create a multiform streaming system without the need for additional sender devices.
AirPlay provides a convenient method of connecting to compatible smart speakers, such as the Apple HomePod, as well (Image credit: Apple)
What’s the difference between screen mirroring and screen casting?
Given that AirPlay allows you to reflect your screen to a specified smart TV, you may be asking what the difference is between mirroring and casting in actual practice. Screen mirroring, as the name implies, is a function that allows you to project what is currently displayed on your phone onto a bigger screen. This functionality does not enable you to do any other actions, like as switching to a different app or checking your messages, without those actions also appearing on the screen you are mirroring.
This can include photographs, video, and music.
What Samsung TVs support Airplay?
Thanks to AirPlay 2, which is available on certain Samsung Smart TV models from the years 2018, 2019, and 2020, it’s now easier than ever to stream music and movies from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac straight to your Samsung Smart TV. These are some examples:
- The year 2021 will bring 8K and 4K QLED TVs, 2021 Frame and Serif television, 2021 Crystal UHD television, 2020 will bring 8K and 4K QLED televisions, and the year 2020 will bring 8K and 4K QLED televisions. In 2020, Frameand Serif TV will be released. 2020 Crystal UHD TVs
- 2019 8K and 4K QLED TVs
- 2019 Frame and Serif TV
- 2019 4K UHD TV
- 2018 Frame TV
- 2018 QLED 4K
- 2018 4K UHD TV
- 2020 Crystal UHD TVs
- 2020 Smart Full HDTV N5300 (2018 model)
Of course, when newer, more powerful models hit the market, this list will be updated as they become available. If you own one of these televisions, particularly any of the 2018 and 2019 models, it’s worth double-checking that the software has been updated. You may accomplish this through the settings menu, since Samsung issued a new firmware update in 2019 that allows Apple TV to be viewed on a wider range of Samsung smart TVs. And even if your television isn’t listed above, it doesn’t rule out the possibility of using AirPlay 2.
(Image courtesy of Apple)
How to use Airplay on Samsung TV: getting started
As a prerequisite to being able to share your material via AirPlay, you’ll need to make sure that the wi-fi on your Samsung Smart TV is turned on and that it’s linked to the same network as your Apple device. Once that stage is completed, the rest is straightforward. Using an iPhone or an iPad Locate the movie or music that you’d want to display on your screen. The AirPlay icon, which can be found at the bottom of the screen, should be selected. It has the appearance of a television with a little triangle at the bottom.
- After that, just choose your Samsung TV from the list and you’re done!
- If, on the other hand, you see a code displayed, you will be required to enter it before your video or music begins to play on the screen.
- You’ll discover the control center, which will enable you to alter the volume as well as access choices such as play, stop, fast forward, and rewind on your device.
- Using a Macintosh Check to confirm that your Mac and television are both connected to the same network.
- It’s really that simple.
- How to share photographs with othersOne of the extremely interesting features included in the AirPlay 2 function on your Samsung TV is the ability to share your photos directly to your TV from your computer or mobile device.
- This may be accomplished by opening the pictures app on your iPhone or iPad, selecting the photo, video, or slideshow you wish to share, and then tapping the share symbol, which can be found at the bottom of the screen.
After that, pick AirPlay and select the television to which you wish to stream the content. Samsung TVs’ support for Apple AirPlay makes it simple to transmit content from iOS smartphones to the big screen. (Image courtesy of Samsung.)
How to change the AirPlay 2 settings on your Samsung TV
Even though you don’t need to alter your Samsung device’s AirPlay 2 settings all the time, if you do, don’t worry; it’s as simple as casting your favorite program to your television. The Apple AirPlay Settings may be accessed by going to SettingsGeneral and then selecting Apple AirPlay Settings, where you’ll discover a number of different choices. AirPlay: In this section, you’ll be able to toggle the AirPlay functionality on and off. Subtitles and closed captioning are available. It is possible to toggle subtitles on and off in this part, but you will also have the ability to customize the appearance of the captions by changing the font, size, and color of the captions.
Code that is required: In this section, you’ll find instructions on how to add a passcode to your Apple device when it is connected.
You may also delete any associated devices that you have previously set up on your TV by removing them from the TV’s internal memory.
How to cast on Android instead
If you are not a member of the Apple ecosystem, but would still like to stream to your Samsung TV, read on. No issue, you may share material with your Samsung TV by connecting your Android mobile to it. There are several approaches you might use to do this. It’s critical to check that your device and your television are connected to the same Wi-Fi network at each stage — if they aren’t, the process will fail. Install the Samsung SmartThings application. Downloading the Samsung SmartThings app, which will allow you to share everything from video and music to images, games, and other content, with your Samsung smart TV, is the first step.
Your television should appear in the list of available devices – thus, as soon as you see it, click on it.
The screen will now display the contents of your phone or tablet.
To make this work, simply choose Phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
The Samsung SmartThings application (Image credit: Samsung) Make use of streaming services such as Netflix and YouTube.
Once you’ve discovered the material you want to share, all you have to do is press the cast icon (which will look different depending on the app you’re using) and pick the device on which you want it to be displayed.
In case you’re using the Android Marshmallow operating system, you may take advantage of the Quick Connect feature.
Open your video or audio file, then click on the share button and pick the Quick Connect option from the dropdown menu.
Make use of the Samsung Smart View application.
Alternatively, you may go to your app store and download the Samsung Smart View application.
You’ll then be presented with a list of all of the available devices; simply choose your television from the list.
A casting device is a device that casts.
Last but not least, you may invest in a casting device such as an Apple TV, an Amazon Fire TV Stick, a Chromecast, a Roku, or a Samsung AllShare Cast, among others. The obvious advantage of purchasing an external device is that you will have access to a plethora of other applications.