- 1 How do I set a music file as a ringtone on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone?
- 2 Thank you. Glad we were able to help. Your feedback helps us provide better support
- 3 Contact Info
- 4 How to set a custom ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S10, and choose your own music or assign it to a specific caller
- 5 How to set a custom ringtone for specific callers
- 6 Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
- 7 How to change your ringtone on the Galaxy S7
- 8 How to change your ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- 9 How to add a song as your ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- 10 How to Assign Ringtone to Contact on Galaxy S21
- 11 Change the Ringtone to Contact on Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra
- 12 How to set a song as your ringtone on Samsung mobile phones? – Software Review RT
- 13 How to Set Spotify Ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S20?
- 14 Part 1: Download and Import Ringtone to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 15 Part 2: Apply New Custom Ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S20
- 16 How to Custom and Apply Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- 17 Part 1. Custom Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones
- 18 Part 2. Video Tutorial – How to Make Samsung Galaxy Ringtones
- 19 Part 4. Assign A Personal Ringtone to A Contact
- 20 Part 5. Set Text Messages Notification Ringtone
- 21 Summary
How do I set a music file as a ringtone on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone?
You can select to use music files that you have downloaded or purchased on your Galaxy smartphone as ringtones once they have been saved to your device. Also available is the ability to attach a track to one of your contacts, allowing you to recognize who is calling right away. If you’d want to personalize your notification alerts, learn how to use an audio file as a message notification in this article. Please keep in mind that tracks that you play through a streaming service cannot be set as ringtones since the terms and conditions of most streaming services state that you pay to listen to the songs and albums, rather than to purchase the songs and albums directly.
Make a music file your phone’s ringtone.
Once your music file has been downloaded to your device, you may use the following steps to make it a ringtone: 1Toggle the “Settings” button, then the “Sounds and vibration” button.
3Press the “SIM 1” or “SIM 2” buttons.
- To utilize a music file from your computer, choose the+icon.
- If the file does not display in the “Tracks” tab, select “Folders” from the drop-down menu and locate it there.
- To learn more, please visit our website.
- To set a custom ringtone to a contact on your mobile device, follow these steps: 1Press thePhoneapp on your phone.
- 3Click on theInfoicon to make changes to the contact.
- 5Click on “View more,” and then on “Ringtone.” 6Choose one of the ringtones that are currently stored on your smartphone, or tap+ to search for a music file on your computer.
- If this pop-up window does not display, you can go to the next step.
- 8 9Click on the “Save” button.
Thank you. Glad we were able to help. Your feedback helps us provide better support
Please respond to all of the questions.
Product support is available Monday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Product assistance is available Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day.
Support for mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and wearables Monday through Sunday | 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
How to set a custom ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S10, and choose your own music or assign it to a specific caller
- It’s simple to customize the ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S10 by going to the Sound and Vibration section of the Settings application. It is possible to set any music on yourGalaxy S10 as a ringtone and have it play from the beginning, or you may have it play from a particular point in the song. Also available is the ability to program distinct ringtones for your favorite callers, allowing you to recognize who is calling as soon as the phone begins to ring. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
Instead of having to go through the process of setting up a custom ringtone on an iPhone, Android phones such as theGalaxy S10 have the option to do so right within the operating system. Additionally, you may convert your favorite music into ringtones and designate a certain ringtone for individual callers. Here’s how you go about it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1.Open the Settings application. 2.Press the “Sound and vibration” button. 3.Press the “Ringtone” button. The controls for the ringtone may be found in the Sound and vibration area of the Settings menu. Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article. Changing the ringtone to one of the pre-installed sounds is as simple as tapping any entry in the list and then tapping the back button. 5.To choose a song from your phone’s music library, hit the + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
On the “Sound picker” page, select a music that you’d want to utilize as a ringtone by tapping it.
Song browsing options include searching for a specific song by track, album, artist, or folder using the tabs at the bottom of the screen, or browsing by album, artist, or folder using the Search button at the top of the screen.
Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article.
If enabled, when a call is received, Highlights Only begins playing the song midway in the middle of it. After you’ve made your ringtone pick and are pleased with it, touch “Done.”
How to set a custom ringtone for specific callers
In addition, you may identify a certain ringtone with individual callers if that is what you like. 1.Open the Contacts application and choose the contact for whom you want to set a ringtone. 2.Click on “Edit” at the bottom of the screen to make changes. 3) Scroll to the bottom of your screen and select “View more.” 4) 4.Press the “Ringtone” button and choose a sound or music. When you select Ringtone, you’ll be presented with the same controls as when you select Ringtone in the Settings menu.
Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
A technology journalist, Dave Johnson covers consumer technology and how the industry is changing the fictional world of science fiction into a reality that is more like ours. Dave Johnson is a freelancing writer based in New York City. Dave grew up in New Jersey before joining the Air Force, where he worked as a satellite operator, space operations instructor, and space launch planning specialist. After that, he worked for Microsoft for eight years as a content lead on the Windows team. A photographer who has shot wolves in their natural surroundings, Dave is also a dive instructor and the co-host of many podcasts, all of which can be found on his website.
How to change your ringtone on the Galaxy S7
Your ringtone conveys a great deal about your character. This is wonderful if you’re OK with the default Samsung ring that plays every time someone calls. Your phone, on the other hand, comes pre-loaded with a plethora of options, allowing you to listen to a clip of your favorite music every time someone contacts you. Customizing your ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S7 is a simple and effective method to make your smartphone more unique!
- Instructions on how to customize your ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- On the Samsung Galaxy S7, here’s how to change your ringtone to a music that you like.
How to change your ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- When you reach the top of your screen, swipe down to uncover the Notification Shade. Set your preferences by clicking on theSettingsbutton in the upper right corner (it looks like a gear). To activate the sounds and vibrations, press the Sound and Vibration button. Toggle the ringtone on or off. Tap on aringtone to preview it and then choose it from the list.
How to add a song as your ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S7
When your phone rings, do you want to hear something other than the default Muzak? Understandable. Here’s how to replace the current music with your favorite.
- When you reach the top of your screen, swipe down to uncover the Notification Shade. Set your preferences by clicking on theSettingsbutton in the upper right corner (it looks like a gear). To activate the sounds and vibrations, press the Sound and Vibration button. Toggle the ringtone on or off. To add a ringtone, press the + symbol next to Add ringtone (at the bottom of the list). Identify a music-management app from your list of alternatives (I went with Sound Picker)
- Select the music you’d want to use as a ringtone by tapping on it (the process will vary depending on the app you’re using). Ondone is tapped.
To expose the Notification Shade, swipe down from the top of your screen. Press and hold theSettingsbutton (which looks like a gear) in the upper right corner. The Sound and Vibrationbutton may be accessed by pressing it twice. The ringtone should be selected. Add a ringtone by selecting it and pressing the + symbol next to it (at the bottom of the menu). From your list of possibilities, select a music-management program (I went with Sound Picker). Then, depending on whatever app you’re using, you’ll have a varied experience selecting the music you want to use as a ringtone.
How to Assign Ringtone to Contact on Galaxy S21
On the Galaxy S21, it is possible to designate a ringtone to a specific contact in order to send them a personalized notice. The ringtone is used to send out unique messages or to notify you of phone calls. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone, you may use this device to create a ringtone from a music file stored on your phone. You may discover how to utilize a ringtone for Samsung phones in this post, specifically for the Galaxy S21, by reading on. Samsung phones, such as the S21, Galaxy S21, and S21 Ultra, all have the ability to have their ringtones customized.
If you have a query about how to set a ringtone to your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, this tutorial will provide you with the appropriate solution. Additionally, this guide will show you how to create your own unique ringtone or notification sound for any of the phones mentioned above.
Change the Ringtone to Contact on Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra
Using this article, you will be able to easily convert music in the MP3 format to be used as a ringtone. Aside from that, you may assign a ringtone from the phone’s storage space if you so like. The instructions outlined here will assist you in changing the default sound on your Samsung S21. When you get an incoming call on your Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra, you may listen to the sound that you wish to hear. The following are the steps that must be followed in their entirety:
- In order to get started, start by swiping the notification panel down and selecting theSettings gear from the top of the screen. After that, selectSounds and vibration from the drop-down menu. Select theRingtone from the list. Following that, select the appropriate ringtone from the list of available options. Apart from that, you may select the (+) icon, which is found at the upper right corner of your smartphone. Additionally, select your preferred tone or sound that you would want to utilize as the ringtone for your phone. Finally, all that is required is that you press the back button. This method indicates that you have applied and finished the step in question.
Customize Notification Sound for Samsung S21, S21 Ultra, and S21+
In order to get started, start by swiping the notification panel down and selecting theSettings gear from the top of the display. ChooseSounds and vibration from the drop-down menu. TheRingtone is your best option; Following that, select the appropriate ringtone from the list of options. Also available is the (+) button, which may be found at the upper right corner of your smartphone. More importantly, select your preferred tone or sound from your phone that you would want to utilize as a ringtone.
- Navigate to theSettings menu. After then, look forSoundsvibration and tap it
- After that,
- Select the Notification Sound from the drop-down menu. Select the sound that you want to use as a background
- Lastly, use the back button to complete the procedure.
Setting a Ringtone to Contact on Galaxy S21/S21 Ultra/S21+
- Navigate to the Contacts app
- The Contact to whom you wish to add a ringtone from the contact address should be selected
- Get in touch through the Contacts application
- Select the Contact to whom you wish to add a ringtone from the contact address list
Change the Text Message Notification Tone (Galaxy S21 Ultra)
- Navigate to the Messages application on your phone device. After that, locate the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the device and pick them. Choosesettings
- After that, select alerts. Select “general notifications” from the drop-down menu. Initially, you’ll hear a sound and then tap it
- Lastly, select the notification tone that you wish to use.
Start by going to the Messages application on your phone device. Next, locate the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the device and press them. Choosesettings; Select alerts from the drop-down menu; Notifications can be selected from the general menu. It is necessary to hear the sound and then tap it. The final step is to select the notification tone that you wish to use.
How to set a song as your ringtone on Samsung mobile phones? – Software Review RT
On Samsung Galaxy phones, you may change your default ringtone by going to the SettingsSoundRingtones menu and selecting a different music, audio, or voice recording as the new ringtone for your phone. When it comes to Samsung mobile phones, this is the method most people use to change their ringtones. Detailed instructions on how to establish new ringtones for Samsung phones may be found in this tutorial. However, due to the large number of stages necessary, this is actually the most challenging method.
If you want to do so, follow the instructions outlined below.
Install and launch the stockMusic app on your Samsung phone, then search for and play the song you want to use as your new ringtone.
To set the selected music as the new ringtone on your Samsung phone, selectPhone ringtone and then clickDone. Alternatively, if you want to use this specific audio or music file as a phone number ringtone for a certain contact or phone number, selectCaller ringtone and then the desired contact.
Convert video, audio to ringtones for Samsung phone
The majority of the time, you will not need to convert a song because Samsung phones allow a variety of audio formats as ringtones. If you wish to extract audio from a film or a movie and use it as a ringtone, or if your source music is in a format that your phone doesn’t recognize, you may follow this instructions to produce ringtones for Samsung phones to get started. Many valuable advice may be found in the previously mentioned page, such as how to trim audio files into short pieces for ringtones and how to convert audio formats, among other things.
Record sound and use as ringtones on Samsung phone
Normally, there is no need to convert music because the Samsung phone allows a variety of audio formats as ringtones in its default configuration. In case you wish to extract audio from a film or a movie and use it as a ringtone, or if your source music is in a format that your phone doesn’t recognize, you may follow the instructions in this article to produce ringtones for Samsung phones. The previously mentioned post has several valuable advice, such as how to cut audio files into small segments for ringtones and how to convert audio formats.
How to Set Spotify Ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S20?
HomeGuide Create a Spotify ringtone for your Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone. Samsung recently unveiled a new lineup of Galaxy S-series smartphones, just as everyone had predicted. As soon as you have your phone in your hand, what will be the first thing you do? You must have thought of the first thing that sprang to mind: wrapping up the packaging and restoring the data from your previous phone. However, there is one more thing that has to be done: you must set your favorite music as the ringtone for your Samsung S20 phone.
Part 1: Download and Import Ringtone to Samsung Galaxy S20
HomeGuide Install Spotify as the default ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Samsung recently unveiled a new lineup of Galaxy S-series smartphones, just as everyone had said they would. As soon as you have your phone in your hand, what will you do with it? You must have thought of the first thing that sprang to mind: wrapping up the box and restoring the data from your outdated phone. Something more, however, must be completed, and that is to change the ringtone for your Samsung S20 to a favorite song of yours.
How to Download Spotify Music to.mp3 with Sidify Music Converter
Step 1: Run the Sidify Music Converter application on your PC. Furthermore, you may see the primary interface as seen below. Step 2Click the “+” button to add a song or playlist from Spotify. Select.mp3 as your output format by clicking on the “Setting” button. Step 3: Step 4Click on the ” Convert ” button to begin downloading Spotify music to your computer’s hard drive as an mp3. After the downloading procedure is complete, you may click on the ” Converted ” button to access the Spotify music that was successfully downloaded.
In addition to transferring music and other phone data from computer to mobile phone (including an iPhone to Android phone transfer), Syncios Manager is a simple-to-use toolkit program for editing and creating phone ringtones for mobile phones or tablets.
Following the successful detection of your phone by Syncios Manager, switch to the “Toolkit” option located on the top bar.
Choosing your favorite music that you have acquired from Spotify or other websites, then setting the Start and End points to clip this music into the desired portion, is the final step (s).
Finally, click on the ” SaveImport ” button to begin the process of importing this ringtone into your Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone.
Part 2: Apply New Custom Ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S20
You may now apply the new custom ringtones or alarms to your new Samsung Galaxy S20 by following the procedures outlined below, or you can assign a personal ringtone to a specific contact by following the steps outlined below. The first step is to go to your Samsung home screen and select ” Settings.” Sound and vibration or Sounds and notifications or Soundsselect Ringtone and all of your phone’s ringtones will be displayed on the screen. Step 2To add ringtones from your phone, tap the plus (+) symbol or ” Add ” or ” Add ringtone ” on your phone’s screen.
Alternatively, you may watch the video guide on how to set Spotify music as the ringtone for your Samsung Galaxy S20.
How to Custom and Apply Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
To add the new personalized ringtones or alarms to your new Samsung Galaxy S20, simply follow the procedures outlined below. You can also assign a personal ringtone to a contact by following the steps outlined below: Step 1: From your Samsung home screen, select ” Settings “. Sound and vibration or Sounds and notifications or Soundsselect Ringtone will bring up the list of all your ringtones. Adding ringtones from your phone is as simple as tapping the plus (+) sign, or the words “Add” or “Add ringtone ” on your phone’s home screen.
Alternatively, you may watch the video guide on how to set Spotify music as the ringtone for your Samsung Galaxy S20.
Part 1. Custom Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones
User-friendly and powerful, Syncios Mobile Manager is an iOS and Android mobile manager that is well-suited for those who wish to control the contents of their devices from their PC. It enables you to export contacts, applications, images, music, ringtones, videos, SMS messages, eBooks, and other data from your device to a computer.
- Choose which contacts, messages, call logs, music, video, and photo files to back up and restore
- And Manage music on iOS devices and Android smartphones, including editing song metadata and deduplicating songs
- On a computer, you may preview and export SMS, Call History, and Contacts in a readable format. Tools that come in handy: Backup/restore with a single click, HEIC converter, photo compression, and ringtone maker are all included.
To set custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy Note 10, the first thing you need to do is to make a music file into a custom ringtone. For this reason, a powerful ringtone maker such as Syncios Mobile Manager is required in order to convert any audio file, including your favorite songs, into ringtones for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Follow the steps below to discover how to personalize ringtones and manage your phone data like contacts, messages, music, movies, photographs, applications effortlessly with Syncios program with ease.
- Then you may start this application and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to your computer to complete the process.
- Keep your Note 10 phone unlocked and check the screen on a regular basis; there will be some authorization to confirm on the phone screen.
- Run Syncios Mobile Manager on your PC in the second step.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Toolbox’ option from the top menu bar, where you will find a number of useful utilities such as One-click backup, One-click recovery, HEIC converter, Photos Compression, and Ringtone Maker, among others.
To use the ‘Ringtone Maker’ feature, choose it from the drop-down menu. Step 3:At this point, you are ready to begin customizing your ringtone. It allows you to modify the music on your PC as well as the music on your Samsung mobile device.
Option 1: Tailor Songs from Computer to Ringtone
You may pick one of the songs saved on your computer and use it as the notification sound, or you can save them as ringtones to your mobile device if the songs have been saved on your computer. To pick one music file from your PC’s local folder, simply press on the ‘Select from computer’ button when you are prompted. 2. Using the music track, determine the beginning and ending points of the piece. You may also include effects such as fading in and out at certain intervals of time. The newly customised soundtrack will be exported as a ringtone and stored to your phone right now if you choose to press ‘Import to device’.
Option 2: Tailor Songs Existing on Samsung Mobile Phone to Ringtone
You may pick one of the songs saved on your computer and use it as the notification sound, or you can save them as ringtones to your mobile device if the songs are already saved on your computer. To pick one music file from your PC’s local folder, just click ‘Select from computer’ when requested. 2. 2. Using the music track, determine the beginning and ending points of the song. Effects such as fading in and out can also be added with precise timings. The newly customized soundtrack will be exported as a ringtone and stored to your phone right now if you choose to press ‘Import to device’.
Part 2. Video Tutorial – How to Make Samsung Galaxy Ringtones
Having used Syncios Manager to convert your favorite song to a ringtone, you will almost certainly wish to use these ringtones on your phone. In the event that you have already stored your ringtones to your phone, please follow the instructions outlined below to install the new custom ringtones on your new Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Step 1: Navigate toSettings on your Galaxy Note 10, selectSounds and Vibration, and then scroll down to findRingtone (if you haven’t already). All of the ringtones that are currently stored on your smartphone will be shown here.
To add a ringtone from your phone, click on the “+” button in the top right corner.
To locate the file if it does not displayed under Tracks, choose Folders and browse through the folders.
Tips: By default, the phone will play the portion of your audio file that has been highlighted.
Part 4. Assign A Personal Ringtone to A Contact
When it comes to mobile users, the ability to customise the ringtone of a contact is really beneficial. People who receive a large number of calls every day will find it helpful to be reminded of who is calling as a result of this. It also makes receiving calls more fascinating because you have the option to select tones other than the usual. You’ll learn how to apply a ringtone to an individual contact on the Galaxy Note 10 in this short lesson. Step 1: Launch the Contacts application. Locate and choose the appropriate contact.
View more may be found at the bottom of the page.
Step 4:To choose a ringtone from your Samsung phone, press the “+” button in the upper right corner.
Afterwards, tapDone to confirm your changes and exit the menu in order for your modifications to take effect.
Tips: You must have the relevant music file downloaded to your device before you can use it. Instead, you can go to Part 1 for instructions on how to create and store ringtones to your device.
Part 5. Set Text Messages Notification Ringtone
Following the customization of generic ringtones and the creation of a personalized ringtone for a specific contact, we may choose to customize the sound of our text notification. However, the personalized ringtones could not be utilized as the sound for text message notifications. Only the system sound may be selected from the device. The first step is to open the Messages app on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 handset in order to customize the text notification sound. Find the three dots on the top right of the primary interface for ‘Conversations’ and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: If you haven’t already, slide to the right to enable the messages notification setting.
Several configuration choices will be displayed when it has been turned on.
You could also wish to alter your text notification sound after you’ve changed your general ringtones and created a bespoke ringtone for a particular contact. Text notification sounds, on the other hand, could not be created from customized ringtones. Device is the sole source from which you may select the system sounds. In order to customize your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 device’s text notification sound, start by opening the Messagesapp application. Select Settings from the primary ‘Conversations’ interface by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner.
Step 2:If you haven’t already, slide to the right to enable the messages notification settings.
Several configuration choices will appear when you turn it on.
Extra Tips: How to Download Streaming Music to Android?
What if you want to download and migrate your Spotify songs or playlists to an Android phone or an Android tablet instead? Have you tried a variety of methods and services but are feeling worn out? You may download Spotify music or playlists to audio formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV, or FLAC with this tool, and then transfer your Spotify playlists to Android devices with ease using the Spotify Music Converter tool.