- 1 How to Change the Language on Samsung Phones
- 2 How to Change the Language on Your Samsung Phone
- 3 How to Switch Languages on a Samsung Phone
- 4 How to Change the Language Back to English on a Samsung Phone
- 5 How to Change the Region on a Samsung Phone
- 6 How to change the language on a Samsung Galaxy S10, and choose among regional variations
- 7 How to change the language on theSamsung Galaxy S10after adding languages
- 8 Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
- 9 How to Change the Language on a Samsung TV
- 10 How to Change the Language on a Samsung TV
- 11 Change Language Greyed Out on Samsung TV
- 12 How To Change the Keyboard Language
- 13 How To Change the Language in Netflix on a Samsung TV
- 14 How To Change the Language in YouTube on a Samsung TV
- 15 Navigate All Menus Like a Pro
- 16 Samsung TV Can’t Change Languages
- 17 How Do You Change Your Samsung TV’s Language?
- 18 What to Do if the Language Can’t Change on a Samsung TV
- 19 Changing Language Settings on Samsung TV without a Remote
- 20 In Summary
- 21 How to Change Keyboard Language on Samsung Galaxy
- 22 About This Article
- 23 Is this article up to date?
- 24 Video Guide:
- 25 How to Change the Language on Your Samsung Smart TV?
- 26 Bonus Tip:
- 27 Before you Go
- 28 How to change the language on Samsung Galaxy A01
- 29 How to Change the Language on Samsung Cell Phones
- 30 Step 1
- 31 Step 2
- 32 Step 3
- 33 Step 4
- 34 Step 5
- 35 Step 6
- 36 Step 7
- 37 Change Language SAMSUNG Galaxy A12, how to
- 38 How to Change Language on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12?
How to Change the Language on Samsung Phones
- Navigate to theSettings menu. Administrative leadership Language and input are important considerations. LanguageSelect a languageAdd a language to your list
- To begin typing, open the program in which you wish to do so. Using the space bar, pick a language by tapping and holding it. To change your region in the Play Store app, select the menu option from the top menu bar. Choose a nation and follow the on-screen directions to create an account.
How to Change the Language on Your Samsung Phone
Changing the language on a Samsung Galaxy phone is as simple as following a few simple steps.
- Select General management
- Select Language and input
- Select Language
- Select Add language
- CloseSettings. Choose a language from the drop-down menu
- Keep currentorSet as the default setting by selecting this option. You can change the default language at any time by repeating the procedures outlined above. choose your language and press ‘Apply’
How to Switch Languages on a Samsung Phone
The Samsung keyboard allows you to switch between languages at any moment while typing on the screen. Open the application in which you wish to type, such as Messages. The language abbreviations for each language you’ve installed are displayed in the spacebar. To change the language, press and hold the spacebar for a few seconds. To switch between languages, you may also hit the globe icon next to the spacebar on your keyboard.
How to Change the Language Back to English on a Samsung Phone
To return to English, press and hold the spacebar while selecting English from the drop-down menu. To change the default language, go toSettingsGeneral managementLanguage and inputLanguageand tapEnglish to change the language. An asterisk (*) will be shown next to it.
How to Change the Region on a Samsung Phone
If you relocate to a foreign nation, you will be able to alter your area once you have settled in. First and foremost, you must erase your Samsung account. Afterwards, you’ll need to set up a Samsung account in your new location. Finally, in order to access apps, you must first update your region in the Google Play store.
Delete Your Samsung Account
To remove your Samsung account, just follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to Samsung’s website and select the profile symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Choose Sign in/Create Account from the drop-down menu. Sign in by entering your username and password and clickingSign in
- Click your profile image to access your profile. To delete an account, go to My Account > My Account Info > Mange Samsung Account > Delete Account > Delete Account Check the box to confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions. After that, you may establish a new Samsung account by clicking Delete.
Update Your Play Store Region
To change the region of your Google Play Store, follow the steps outlined below. Open the Google Play Store application.
- To access the menu, select the menu icon (three vertical lines). SelectAccount
- Under Nation and profiles, choose the country in which you are now located. (If you don’t see this option, you won’t be able to make any changes.) Adding new payment methods is as simple as following on-screen instructions.
- Which Samsung smartphone is the best? As the greatest overall Samsung phone presently available, the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G is recommended by Lifewire as the best overall Samsung phone. Despite some faults with the camera, this is a powerful gadget that includes all of the current networking choices as well as a huge battery. Other excellent choices may be found in Lifewire’s comprehensive guide to the best Samsung phones. What is the process for unlocking a Samsung phone? To begin, you must discover the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number of your phone. Open the keypad and enter the number 06 on it. Make a note of the IMEI. Then you may either call your carrier and ask them to unlock the phone (if it qualifies), take it to a repair shop, or utilize a third-party carrier unlock service such as UnlockRiver to unlock the phone. Find out more about unlocking your Samsung phone by reading Lifewire’s tutorial on the subject. How do you perform a factory reset on a Samsung smartphone? Open the Quick Settings menu and selectSettingsGeneral ManagementResetFactory Data Reset from the drop-down menu that appears. Follow the on-screen instructions after pressing the Reset button. It is crucial to remember that a factory reset will erase all of the information on your phone, so create a backup of anything critical before commencing this procedure. What is the best way to back up a Samsung phone? Open the Settings app and select SystemBackupBack Up Now from the drop-down menu. Depending on how much information is kept on your device, this might take a few minutes to finish.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to change the language on a Samsung Galaxy S10, and choose among regional variations
- It is possible to switch the language on your Samsung Galaxy S10 between around a dozen different languages, with many more regional variations available. Change the language on your Galaxy S10, and the whole phone (including many third-party apps) will operate in that language from there on out. It is possible to select a language in the Settings app’s “General Management” section
- However, this is not recommended. After you’ve changed the language on your Galaxy S10, you’ll be able to rapidly switch between languages by visiting the Language settings page. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is capable of supporting almost a dozen different languages. You may utilize it in a variety of languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Chinese, and others. Once you’ve chosen a new language for your phone, all of the displays, menus, and dialog boxes on the device will display in the language you’ve chosen. Many third-party applications will be updated as well. You may load numerous languages onto your Galaxy S10 and switch between them with relative ease.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1.Open the Settings application. 2. Select “General Management” from the drop-down menu. The language options may be found under the General Management area of the program. Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article. 3.Press the “Language and input” button. 4.Click on “Language.” The first time you use this tool, the only language that will be available to you is English. Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article. When changing the language on your phone for the first time, you should only see the option to select English as the default language and the option to add another language.
6.Select the language you’d want to have on your phone by tapping it.
7.Select the desired region by tapping it.
Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article. Select “Set as default” from the pop-up box at the bottom of the screen on step 8. The phone has now been configured to use the new language, and you should see that all of the text has been changed to reflect this.
How to change the language on theSamsung Galaxy S10after adding languages
It’s not necessary to “add” a language to the Galaxy S10 again once you’ve done so; instead, you can just choose it from the list of default languages on the Language tab if you’ve already done so. 1.Open the Settings application. 2. Select “General Management” from the drop-down menu. 3.Press the “Language and input” button. 4.Click on “Language.” 5.Using the arrows on the right side of the screen, navigate to the language you wish to use and drag it to the top of the list to make it the default.
(The Apply button will be shown in the language that is currently selected.) Then, at the top of the language selection list, select the language you wish to use and press “Apply.” Dave Johnson of Business Insider has contributed to this article.
Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
Dave Johnson is a musician and songwriter from the United Kingdom. Writer on a freelance basis A technology journalist, Dave Johnson covers consumer technology and how the industry is changing the futuristic realm of science fiction into a reality that is more like ours today. Dave grew up in New Jersey before joining the Air Force, where he worked as a satellite operator, space operations instructor, and space launch planning specialist. After that, he worked for Microsoft for eight years as a content lead on the Windows team.
Besides being the author of more than a dozen books, Dave also contributes to a variety of websites and magazines such as CNET, Forbes, PC World, How To Geek, and the Insider magazine.
earns a commission.
How to Change the Language on a Samsung TV
As a technology firm, Samsung is one of the most highly sought-after television brands on the market. They are a popular option in American families because of the high-quality televisions they produce and the elegant style they employ. Something that distinguishes them from other manufacturers is the fact that they let you to personalize everything you desire, from the colors you choose down to the typeface that appears on-screen text. What’s more, the finest thing is. You have the option of changing the language used on the on-screen menu from the default language to any other language with which you are comfortable.
The language of the text may simply be changed and saved in the language that you understand, whether the default setting was changed by mistake or as a result of a faraway struggle with your children.
How to Change the Language on a Samsung TV
Don’t be concerned if your new Samsung TV was delivered in a language that you don’t understand or if your children accidentally pressed buttons that caused problems.
You can quickly change the language on your Samsung TV and browse through the menus with ease. Having said that, the method employed will vary depending on the type of your television. Let’s have a look at the steps you’ll need for different models.
2017 Models and Later
If you have a TV that was manufactured in 2017 or later, here’s how to change the language shown on its menu screen:
- Press the “Home” button on your television remote
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu on the screen. When you do this, a new menu should appear on your television, from which you may alter different options such as image quality, sound, and language
- Select “General.”
- Select “System Manager.”
- Select “Save and Exit.” Select “Language” from the drop-down menu. This should bring up a dropdown menu with several language options. The up and down arrows may be used to go through the list and pick the language you wish to learn.
Here’s how to change the language of the menu for devices manufactured in 2016 (the K range):
- To access your remote’s settings, press “Settings.” Select “System” from the drop-down option that appears on the screen. Open “Expert Settings.” Select “Language.” Click “OK.” You may pick your chosen language by scrolling through the list.
If your television falls into either the L or the J category, here’s how to change the language of the menu on it:
- Press the “Home” button on your television remote
- “System” should be selected. To change the menu language, select “Menu Language.” Choose the language you want to use from the dropdown submenu that appears
2014 Models and Earlier
You may change the menu language on a Samsung TV that was manufactured in 2014 or before (from the H or HU series) by following these steps:
- Press the “Menu” button on your television remote control. Make a selection from the “System” icon that appears in the pop-up menu. To change the menu language, select “Menu Language.” Scroll through the list and choose the language that you want to use
If you are unsure about the model of your television, you may find out by glancing at the back of the television. Alternatively, it may be found in the settings menu of your television. To do so, follow these steps:
- Make use of your remote to get to the settings menu
- To get help, go to “Support.” Select “About this Television” from the drop-down menu. When you open the popup screen, you should see the model number or code displayed.
Change Language Greyed Out on Samsung TV
It is conceivable that when you attempt to change the language on a Samsung TV, the language setting will be greyed out, making it difficult to convert to a different language in some instances. In particular, with earlier models, this is a rather regular problem to encounter. Fortunately, if you find yourself in this circumstance, you have two choices. To begin, attempt to shut any apps that are currently running in the background. This is due to the fact that some apps have been known to temporarily disable some menus.
How To Change the Keyboard Language
Samsung smart TVs are equipped with keyboard functionality, allowing you to manage your television from the comfort of your couch. You can use it to modify the volume, picture resolution, search for applications, and even turn off your television set. Besides that, you may use it to surf the internet and submit updates on your social media accounts. However, in order to accomplish any of these things, your keyboard settings must be in a language that you are familiar with, as each language has its unique keyboard layout.
In order to utilize them, you must have the language of your Samsung keyboard set to “German.” The following steps will show you how to change the language on your Samsung smart TV keyboard:
- Then, using your TV remote, press “Home” and then select “Settings.” Then, select “General” and then “External Device Manager.” Select “Input Device Manager” from the drop-down menu and then “Keyboard Settings.” Select “Keyboard language” from the drop-down menu. This should bring up a list of all the languages that are available, from which you may choose the one you like.
How To Change the Language in Netflix on a Samsung TV
Because to Samsung’s connection with Netflix, you no longer need to use a computer or mobile device to watch your favorite series or movies. Changing the language of your TV through the settings area, on the other hand, only affects the text that appears in the TV’s menus. It has no effect on the language that is used on the Netflix app. To change the text that appears on the Netflix app, you must first start the app and then adjust the language options inside it. How to go about it is as follows:
- Start the Netflix application on your television
- Choose the Netflix profile that you are interested in
- Make your go to the “Account” area, and then scroll down to “ProfileParental Controls.” Choose the profile for which you wish to modify the language of the menu
- Then click OK. In the “Language” area, select a language from the dropdown menu. To change the language, click on the “Change” button next to “Language.” Select your favourite language from the drop-down menu by clicking on it. Select “Save” from the drop-down menu.
How To Change the Language in YouTube on a Samsung TV
Because it can stream movies and music from YouTube, a Samsung smart TV is quite similar to a PC in terms of functionality.
However, unlike Netflix, you will not be able to alter the font used on YouTube simply by changing the settings on your television. It is only possible to do so from within the YouTube application. The steps are as follows:
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu in the YouTube application. Continue scrolling until you reach “LanguageLocation.” Select “Language” from the drop-down menu. Select your desired language from the dropdown list by clicking on “edit” in the top right corner. To save your updated changes, select “Save Change” from the drop-down menu.
Don’t be concerned if the settings menu on your television is shown in a language you don’t understand. Change from English to your favourite language is as simple as following a few simple steps. This will allow you to fine-tune various aspects of your TV’s operation and lock in a more pleasurable viewing experience. The beautiful thing with Samsung TVs is that the sequence of the items on the menu remains same regardless of the language being used. For example, imagine “System Manager” shows as the first option under the “Settings” menu when English is selected as the default language on your computer.
If you accidentally alter the menu language, you will still be able to browse through the menus and return to the language that you originally selected.
Samsung TV Can’t Change Languages
Samsung televisions are capable of a vast range of options, but these settings will only be useful if you know how to browse through them properly. The language setting on your television is one of the most significant. The following information is essential whether you have purchased a new TV with a default language that is not what you prefer, or your children have stolen the remote and punched a series of buttons to change the language on their own: How to change the language on a Samsung TV.
This setting may be found in the settings section of your Samsung TV.
Continue reading to discover more about configuring the language of your Samsung television, as well as troubleshooting suggestions for when your television does not automatically switch to the right language.
How Do You Change Your Samsung TV’s Language?
The settings on your television may differ significantly depending on the year it was manufactured. Follow these procedures if your Samsung TV was manufactured in 2017 or later:
- To return to your home screen, press the home button on your remote. Locate the “settings” menu item, which is denoted by a gear symbol. Navigate to “general” in the options menu, which will be indicated by a wrench icon. After that, you’ll notice a system management option, and under that menu you’ll be able to view all of the other languages that your TV may be set to
Samsung TVs, in general, have a very basic menu system to use in order to change the language, but occasionally you will discover problems and other issues that may necessitate more troubleshooting.
What to Do if the Language Can’t Change on a Samsung TV
if your Samsung TV is not allowing you to change the language or is not remembering the language you previously selected, it may be best to factory reset the TV and have it run through the setup process in the language of your choice. To factory reset your Samsung television, follow these steps:
- To return to your home screen, press the home button on your remote. Locate the “settings” menu item, which is denoted by a gear symbol. The “Reset” option may be found in the “Settings” section. Select this choice from the drop-down menu and click OK on the pop-up window. This will restore your television to its factory settings.
Following the completion of the factory reset of your Samsung TV, proceed with the standard setup of your new TV. During the initial phase of the setup process, you will have the option of selecting your chosen language.
Changing Language Settings on Samsung TV without a Remote
When you don’t have access to a remote control, you’ll have to resort to using your television. Samsung has made this a straightforward procedure. Your Samsung TV may include controls that are situated in various locations right on the screen, allowing you to control your TV without the use of a remote.
These controls are not intended for regular usage and may restrict the amount of control you have over your television, but they can be useful in a hurry.
Controls on the Back of the TV
The majority of Samsung televisions have their controls on the back of the television, at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. If your Samsung TV’s controls are located on the back of the device, you will discover a control stick that allows you to modify the volume and channel. The Control stick will also allow you to enter a menu on your television that has the following choices.
- Menus on the left: Home
- To return to the previous menu, click here. Choosing a TV source
- Choosing a power source
Controls in the Center on the Bottom of the TV
You will have access to the following features through a control panel that is located in the center of the TV on the bottom edge:
- Changing the volume
- Changing the channel
- Changing the power Menus for the Smart Hub and the Settings menu. To return to the previous menu, click here. Choosing a video source for the television
If your television has a control panel on the back or bottom, scroll to the settings menu and then follow the procedures outlined above to change the language on your television.
Single Button in the Center or Bottom-Right of the TV
The following functions will be available if you just have a single button on the bottom of your television, whether it is in the center or on the right side of the screen.
- Turning on and off the television
- Changing the television channel
- Increasing or decreasing the volume
- Choosing a video source for the television
There is no way to change the language of a Samsung TV on models with only one control button, which means you will need to use the remote to do it.
The procedure of changing the language on a Samsung television is rather basic as long as you have the remote control in hand. Some televisions, such as some Samsung televisions, enable you to enter the settings and change the language without using the remote control. However, this is not always the case with Samsung televisions. If changing the language on your television is not functioning as it should, a factory reset may be your best choice for getting the television to function as it should.
How to Change Keyboard Language on Samsung Galaxy
- 1 Launch the Settings app on your Galaxy device. Locate and press the Settings icon on your Apps menu to bring up the Settings window.
- Another option is to move the notification bar from the top of your screen down and press the symbol in the top-right corner.
- 2Scroll down and select General management from the drop-down menu. This option may be found at the very end of the menu structure. 3TapLanguage and input are supported. This will bring up the language and keyboard options for your Galaxy
- 4TapThis is a virtual keyboard. It will bring up a list of all of the keyboard applications that are currently accessible on your computer. Samsung keyboard with 5 taps. This will bring up the default Samsung keyboard configurations. 6TapLanguages and kinds are available. This will provide you with a list of all of your available language selections
- 7 Select the button “Add input languages” from the drop-down menu. You’ll find this choice towards the bottom of your list of accessible languages, just next to the green plus sign (“+”).
- This button may also be labeled differently depending on your Android version. Manage the different input languages
- 8 Select any language from the drop-down menu. As soon as you activate a language in this section of the menu, you’ll be able to switch your keyboard to that language in any application
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Submit
- In every texting or typing app, you have the option of switching your keyboard between all of your accessible languages. For this, press and hold the language button at the bottom of your keyboard while swiping it to the language you wish.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration!
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleX 1. Go to the Settings menu. 2. Select General management from the drop-down menu. 3. Select a language and provide your information. 4. Select Virtual keyboard from the drop-down menu. 5. Select Languages and Types from the drop-down menu. 6. Select the Samsung keyboard. 7. Select Add input languages from the drop-down menu. 8. Turn on the language switch by sliding it to the On position. Did you find this overview to be helpful? The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 105,056 times.
Is this article up to date?
Most of the time, the language that was assigned to your television when you originally set it up remains the same. To learn how to change the language on a Samsung Smart TV, follow along with my video instruction. You may use this method to establish any preferred language you want or to switch from one language to another for whatever reason you desire.
This is my video instruction, and it explains down exactly what you need to do in order to change the language on your television the easiest way. To begin, press the Play button.
How to Change the Language on Your Samsung Smart TV?
Changing the language on your Samsung Smart TV is easy if you follow the steps in this tutorial.
1.Open the Samsung Smart TV’s settings menu and select “Advanced.” 2. Select General from the drop-down menu. 3.After that, navigate to System Manager. 4.You will see the current language that is selected where it reads Language, and you will have the option of changing it to whatever you wish.
This is an optional step: The only other option to change the language is to reset the television itself and select your preferred language at the first setup. Keep in mind that if you choose to use this alternate and optional approach, your television will be reset to its factory settings.
Before you Go
Please take some time to watch and share the video, and feel free to leave questions or thoughts in the comments section below. You can also check out some of my other work on the website.
How to change the language on Samsung Galaxy A01
The following steps will help you change the language on your Samsung Galaxy A01 if it is currently in a language other than the one you normally use, either because it was imported or purchased second-hand, or because you changed your language by mistake and want to change it back to the language you normally use. 5 minutes is the estimated time. Step 1: Go to the Samsung Galaxy A01 settings, which is represented by the icon of a cogwheel on the home screen or in the phone’s menu; you may enter the main menu by dragging your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen.
- Two-thirds of the way down the screen, we seek for the “General management” area, which is represented by the icon of three horizontal lines, which looks similar to a sound equalizer.
- Using this section, you may change the language of the texts displayed on the Samsung Galaxy A01, as well as the language of the keyboard, on your device.
- The language (or languages) that have been installed on the Samsung Galaxy A01 will be displayed here.
- A list of suggested languages will show below the existing languages, and you may select one of them.
- For those who are unable to locate the language they wish to add to their Samsung Galaxy A01, you may select “All” from the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen, which will display the entire number of languages accessible.
- After you have selected the relevant region, click Finish.
- 8-Eighth step: A pop-up message will appear asking if you want to keep the current language as the default or if you want the new language to be the default for displaying the menus and dictionary on the Samsung Galaxy A01.
- The ninetieth step is: Once the Samsung Galaxy A01 is restarted, the list of languages installed on the device will return.
Choose another language from the list of those currently installed by clicking on the language’s name to make that language the default language.
If you do not intend to use the prior language that was added to your Samsung Galaxy A01, you may remove it by clicking on the following link: Remove previous language from Samsung Galaxy A01. Language should be removed. Samsung Galaxy A01 (Samsung Galaxy A01)
How to Change the Language on Samsung Cell Phones
Many other languages may be shown on mobile phones. In the second quarter of 2009, Samsung owned a 20 percent share of the global mobile phone market, placing it second only to Nokia in terms of the total number of handsets shipped. In light of the large number of Samsung phones that are being sold throughout the world, it is normal for some of them to be sold in countries where more than one language is spoken. These smartphones provide a feature that allows the user to quickly and simply alter the phone’s language settings.
On your Samsung phone, press the “Menu” button or pick the “Menu” option from the drop-down menu. The phone menu will now show on your screen.
Using the directional pad, navigate through the menu options until you reach the “Settings” option. Continue by pressing the button located in the middle of the directional pad.
Select “Phone” from the drop-down menu and push the center button. Then select “Language” from the drop-down menu and push the center button. The phone will now display two fields: “Screen text” and “Input language,” which are interchangeable.
After you’ve reached the “Screen text” area, hit the soft key that appears under the phrase “Change.” A drop-down window will now display with a list of the languages that are currently accessible. An option known as “Automatic” is available on Samsung phones that use a SIM card, and it will set the phone’s language to whichever language is stored on the SIM card.
Select the language you want by scrolling down and pressing the “OK” button.
Select the “Input language” field from the drop-down menu and hit the “Change” soft key. Select the language you want by scrolling down and pressing the “OK” button.
To save your changes and return to the phone’s settings menu, press the soft key that appears next to the phrase “Save.”
Change Language SAMSUNG Galaxy A12, how to
What is the procedure for changing the language on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How can I select a different language on my device? What is the best way to access alanguages settings? What is the best way to set up language? We’re going to show you how to switch up your language. If you would want to change the current system language on yourSAMSUNG Galaxy A12device, then continue reading to find out how to access thelanguage settings on your device. Let’s go through the steps in the instruction below to identify the list and select the language that you want to utilize.
How to Change Language on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12?
- Start using the home screen as a starting point. where you may swipe up to access the main menu and discover the Settings application
- Navigate to the General management Language and input menu item. Navigate to theLanguagechapter and choose the Add language option. Find the language that you wish from the list that appears and select it as the default
- Exceptional work
Learn how to change the system language on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 – Language Settings – in the video below.
Change System Language on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12s – How to Set Up Language in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12s – video Help! This isn’t going to work.