- 1 How to Change the Language on a Samsung TV
- 2 How to Change the Language on a Samsung TV
- 3 Change Language Greyed Out on Samsung TV
- 4 How To Change the Keyboard Language
- 5 How To Change the Language in Netflix on a Samsung TV
- 6 How To Change the Language in YouTube on a Samsung TV
- 7 Navigate All Menus Like a Pro
- 8 Samsung TV Can’t Change Languages
- 9 How Do You Change Your Samsung TV’s Language?
- 10 What to Do if the Language Can’t Change on a Samsung TV
- 11 Changing Language Settings on Samsung TV without a Remote
- 12 In Summary
- 13 How do I change my Samsung TV from Spanish to English?
- 14 How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- 15 Video Guide:
- 16 How to Change the Language on Your Samsung Smart TV?
- 17 Bonus Tip:
- 18 Before you Go
- 19 How to Change Region on a Samsung Smart TV – F series
- 20 QLED Q80T
- 21 HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE OF SAMSUNG SMART TV FROM THAI TO ENGLISH?
- 22 Why is My TV in Spanish? Ways to Fix It – TV To Talk About
- 23 Why are Some TVs in the Spanish Language?
- 24 4 Ways To Fix Samsung TV Stuck On Language Select
- 25 How to Fix Samsung TV Stuck On Language Select?
- 26 So you can change the audio language on your Samsung, LG, Sony or Hisense TV
- 27 Audio setup on a Samsung TV
- 28 Audio setup on an LG TV
- 29 Audio setup on a Sony TV
- 30 Audio setup on a Hisense TV
- 31 Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store
- 32 On Apple TV, smart TV, or streaming device
- 33 On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 34 On a Mac or PC
- 35 Turn on CC or SDH by default
How to Change the Language on a Samsung TV
As a technology firm, Samsung is one of the most highly sought-after television brands on the market. They are a popular option in American families because of the high-quality televisions they produce and the elegant style they employ. Something that distinguishes them from other manufacturers is the fact that they let you to personalize everything you desire, from the colors you choose down to the typeface that appears on-screen text. What’s more, the finest thing is. You have the option of changing the language used on the on-screen menu from the default language to any other language with which you are comfortable.
The language of the text may simply be changed and saved in the language that you understand, whether the default setting was changed by mistake or as a result of a faraway struggle with your children.
How to Change the Language on a Samsung TV
Don’t be concerned if your new Samsung TV was delivered in a language that you don’t understand or if your children accidentally pressed buttons that caused problems. You can quickly change the language on your Samsung TV and browse through the menus with ease. Having said that, the method employed will vary depending on the type of your television. Let’s have a look at the steps you’ll need for different models.
2017 Models and Later
If you have a TV that was manufactured in 2017 or later, here’s how to change the language shown on its menu screen:
- Press the “Home” button on your television remote
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu on the screen. When you do this, a new menu should appear on your television, from which you may alter different options such as image quality, sound, and language
- Select “General.”
- Select “System Manager.”
- Select “Save and Exit.” Select “Language” from the drop-down menu. This should bring up a dropdown menu with several language options. The up and down arrows may be used to go through the list and pick the language you wish to learn.
Here’s how to change the language of the menu for devices manufactured in 2016 (the K range):
- To access your remote’s settings, press “Settings.” Select “System” from the drop-down option that appears on the screen. Open “Expert Settings.” Select “Language.” Click “OK.” You may pick your chosen language by scrolling through the list.
If your television falls into either the L or the J category, here’s how to change the language of the menu on it:
- Press the “Home” button on your television remote
- “System” should be selected. To change the menu language, select “Menu Language.” Choose the language you want to use from the dropdown submenu that appears
2014 Models and Earlier
You may change the menu language on a Samsung TV that was manufactured in 2014 or before (from the H or HU series) by following these steps:
- Press the “Menu” button on your television remote control. Make a selection from the “System” icon that appears in the pop-up menu. To change the menu language, select “Menu Language.” Scroll through the list and choose the language that you want to use
If you are unsure about the model of your television, you may find out by glancing at the back of the television. Alternatively, it may be found in the settings menu of your television. To do so, follow these steps:
- Make use of your remote to get to the settings menu
- To get help, go to “Support.” Select “About this Television” from the drop-down menu. When you open the popup screen, you should see the model number or code displayed.
Change Language Greyed Out on Samsung TV
It is conceivable that when you attempt to change the language on a Samsung TV, the language setting will be greyed out, making it difficult to convert to a different language in some instances. In particular, with earlier models, this is a rather regular problem to encounter. Fortunately, if you find yourself in this circumstance, you have two choices. To begin, attempt to shut any apps that are currently running in the background. This is due to the fact that some apps have been known to temporarily disable some menus.
How To Change the Keyboard Language
Samsung smart TVs are equipped with keyboard functionality, allowing you to manage your television from the comfort of your couch. You can use it to modify the volume, picture resolution, search for applications, and even turn off your television set. Besides that, you may use it to surf the internet and submit updates on your social media accounts. However, in order to accomplish any of these things, your keyboard settings must be in a language that you are familiar with, as each language has its unique keyboard layout.
In order to utilize them, you must have the language of your Samsung keyboard set to “German.” The following steps will show you how to change the language on your Samsung smart TV keyboard:
- Then, using your TV remote, press “Home” and then select “Settings.” Then, select “General” and then “External Device Manager.” Select “Input Device Manager” from the drop-down menu and then “Keyboard Settings.” Select “Keyboard language” from the drop-down menu. This should bring up a list of all the languages that are available, from which you may choose the one you like.
How To Change the Language in Netflix on a Samsung TV
Because to Samsung’s connection with Netflix, you no longer need to use a computer or mobile device to watch your favorite series or movies. Changing the language of your TV through the settings area, on the other hand, only affects the text that appears in the TV’s menus. It has no effect on the language that is used on the Netflix app. To change the text that appears on the Netflix app, you must first start the app and then adjust the language options inside it. How to go about it is as follows:
- Start the Netflix application on your television
- Choose the Netflix profile that you are interested in
- Make your go to the “Account” area, and then scroll down to “ProfileParental Controls.” Choose the profile for which you wish to modify the language of the menu
- Then click OK. In the “Language” area, select a language from the dropdown menu. To change the language, click on the “Change” button next to “Language.” Select your favourite language from the drop-down menu by clicking on it. Select “Save” from the drop-down menu.
How To Change the Language in YouTube on a Samsung TV
Because it can stream movies and music from YouTube, a Samsung smart TV is quite similar to a PC in terms of functionality. However, unlike Netflix, you will not be able to alter the font used on YouTube simply by changing the settings on your television. It is only possible to do so from within the YouTube application. The steps are as follows:
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu in the YouTube application. Continue scrolling until you reach “LanguageLocation.” Select “Language” from the drop-down menu. Select your desired language from the dropdown list by clicking on “edit” in the top right corner. To save your updated changes, select “Save Change” from the drop-down menu.
Don’t be concerned if the settings menu on your television is shown in a language you don’t understand. Change from English to your favourite language is as simple as following a few simple steps. This will allow you to fine-tune various aspects of your TV’s operation and lock in a more pleasurable viewing experience. The beautiful thing with Samsung TVs is that the sequence of the items on the menu remains same regardless of the language being used. For example, imagine “System Manager” shows as the first option under the “Settings” menu when English is selected as the default language on your computer.
If you accidentally alter the menu language, you will still be able to browse through the menus and return to the language that you originally selected.
Samsung TV Can’t Change Languages
Samsung televisions are capable of a vast range of options, but these settings will only be useful if you know how to browse through them properly. The language setting on your television is one of the most significant. The following information is essential whether you have purchased a new TV with a default language that is not what you prefer, or your children have stolen the remote and punched a series of buttons to change the language on their own: How to change the language on a Samsung TV.
This setting may be found in the settings section of your Samsung TV.
Continue reading to discover more about configuring the language of your Samsung television, as well as troubleshooting suggestions for when your television does not automatically switch to the right language.
How Do You Change Your Samsung TV’s Language?
The settings on your television may differ significantly depending on the year it was manufactured. Follow these procedures if your Samsung TV was manufactured in 2017 or later:
- To return to your home screen, press the home button on your remote. Locate the “settings” menu item, which is denoted by a gear symbol. Navigate to “general” in the options menu, which will be indicated by a wrench icon. After that, you’ll notice a system management option, and under that menu you’ll be able to view all of the other languages that your TV may be set to
Samsung TVs, in general, have a very basic menu system to use in order to change the language, but occasionally you will discover problems and other issues that may necessitate more troubleshooting.
What to Do if the Language Can’t Change on a Samsung TV
if your Samsung TV is not allowing you to change the language or is not remembering the language you previously selected, it may be best to factory reset the TV and have it run through the setup process in the language of your choice. To factory reset your Samsung television, follow these steps:
- To return to your home screen, press the home button on your remote. Locate the “settings” menu item, which is denoted by a gear symbol. The “Reset” option may be found in the “Settings” section. Select this choice from the drop-down menu and click OK on the pop-up window. This will restore your television to its factory settings.
Following the completion of the factory reset of your Samsung TV, proceed with the standard setup of your new TV. During the initial phase of the setup process, you will have the option of selecting your chosen language.
Changing Language Settings on Samsung TV without a Remote
When you don’t have access to a remote control, you’ll have to resort to using your television. Samsung has made this a straightforward procedure. Your Samsung TV may include controls that are situated in various locations right on the screen, allowing you to control your TV without the use of a remote. These controls are not intended for regular usage and may restrict the amount of control you have over your television, but they can be useful in a hurry.
Controls on the Back of the TV
The majority of Samsung televisions have their controls on the back of the television, at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. If your Samsung TV’s controls are located on the back of the device, you will discover a control stick that allows you to modify the volume and channel. The Control stick will also allow you to enter a menu on your television that has the following choices.
- Menus on the left: Home
- To return to the previous menu, click here. Choosing a TV source
- Choosing a power source
Controls in the Center on the Bottom of the TV
You will have access to the following features through a control panel that is located in the center of the TV on the bottom edge:
- Changing the volume
- Changing the channel
- Changing the power Menus for the Smart Hub and the Settings menu. To return to the previous menu, click here. Choosing a video source for the television
If your television has a control panel on the back or bottom, scroll to the settings menu and then follow the procedures outlined above to change the language on your television.
Single Button in the Center or Bottom-Right of the TV
The following functions will be available if you just have a single button on the bottom of your television, whether it is in the center or on the right side of the screen.
- Turning on and off the television
- Changing the television channel
- Increasing or decreasing the volume
- Choosing a video source for the television
There is no way to change the language of a Samsung TV on models with only one control button, which means you will need to use the remote to do it.
The procedure of changing the language on a Samsung television is rather basic as long as you have the remote control in hand. Some televisions, such as some Samsung televisions, enable you to enter the settings and change the language without using the remote control. However, this is not always the case with Samsung televisions. If changing the language on your television is not functioning as it should, a factory reset may be your best choice for getting the television to function as it should.
How do I change my Samsung TV from Spanish to English?
What is the best way to alter the audio language?
- Press the Menu button on your remote control and choose Settings
- Audio Language
- And then press the Menu button again. Select either English Preferred or Spanish Preferred as your preferred language.
To change the language of the TV’s menu, use the ESC key. Select the following options by pressing the “Settings” button on the remotecontrol: (10)(6)(1)(1) Choose your favourite language by moving your cursor up or down the page. In addition, how can I make changes to the settings on my Samsung Smart TV? Navigate to theSettingsmenu. When you wish to change the image mode and size, as well as the sound choices on your television, simply navigate to theSettingsmenu.
Use the directional pad on your TV remote to browse to and selectSettings from the Home screen. Select and change your chosen choices from this point on. What’s more, how can you switch Netflix from Spanish to English on your television? What you need to know about changing the language on Netflix
- Visit Netflix.com to find out more. Select Manage Profiles from the drop-down menu. Identify and choose the user profile that has the incorrect language
- Using the drop-down menu, select your favorite language
- Sign out and back in again to ensure that your updated settings are saved.
What is the best way to alter the language? Language should be changed.
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone or tablet and select Google Google Account. Select Datapersonalization from the drop-down menu at the top. Language is selected from the drop-down menu under “General web options.” Select Edit from the drop-down menu. Select your preferred language. Select may be found in the top right of the screen. If you are fluent in more than one language, select Add anotherlanguage.
How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
Most of the time, the language that was assigned to your television when you originally set it up remains the same. To learn how to change the language on a Samsung Smart TV, follow along with my video instruction. You may use this method to establish any preferred language you want or to switch from one language to another for whatever reason you desire.
This is my video instruction, and it explains down exactly what you need to do in order to change the language on your television the easiest way. To begin, press the Play button.
How to Change the Language on Your Samsung Smart TV?
Changing the language on your Samsung Smart TV is easy if you follow the steps in this tutorial. 1.Open the Samsung Smart TV’s settings menu and select “Advanced.” 2. Select General from the drop-down menu. 3.After that, navigate to System Manager. 4.You will see the current language that is selected where it reads Language, and you will have the option of changing it to whatever you wish.
This is an optional step: The only other option to change the language is to reset the television itself and select your preferred language at the first setup. Keep in mind that if you choose to use this alternate and optional approach, your television will be reset to its factory settings.
Before you Go
Please take some time to watch and share the video, and feel free to leave questions or thoughts in the comments section below. You can also check out some of my other work on the website.
How to Change Region on a Samsung Smart TV – F series
Smart TVs have a variety of apps accessible depending on the location in which they are sold. TV devices sold in countries other than the United States typically do not enable you to change the region to the United States. Some applications may not function properly on some Smart TV devices. Most likely, this is due to the fact that Samsung restricts access to specific applications based on the TV model number, which differs in the United States from other regions of the world. Changing the region on your television will allow you to go between the US and UK regions for multi-regional websites, and it will also assist you in the future when changing the regions of other applications and websites.
- The “Source” button on your remote control should be pressed (1). Select the “TV” (2) as the source. To access the menu, press the “Menu” button (3) on your remote control. If you have the option to select “Setup,” do so and go to step 10. In the event that you are unable to choose “Setup,” select “Support” (4) and complete all of the procedures outlined in this guide. Choose “Self Diagnosis” (5) from the drop-down menu. To start over, select “Reset” (6). Enter your personal identification number (PIN). The security code is typically comprised of four zeros (0000)
- Using your remote, hit the following buttons: Make a selection of the nation in which you want to install the applications
- Select a service provider, or leave this step until later in the process. Once the configuration is complete, press “OK” (17) to restart your television. Log into your Samsung account when the restart has completed. That’s all there is to it.
Important! Check that the area you desire to utilize is also selected in your account on our website or in our software before continuing. Share it on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest and get a VPN service right away! To unblock geo-restricted websites and protect your privacy, you may use SmartyDNS for free for three days. Try It Out For Free
- Installing an application
- Uninstalling an application from the television
- Apps for locking and unlocking
- Apps that are automatically updated
- Delete an application from the Home Screen.
- Setup and Configuration of Bluetooth Speakers
- Enabling Multi-Output Audio
- Selecting a Sound Mode
- Resetting Sound Settings
- Carry out a picture test
- Carry out a video test
- Choose a picture mode
- Adjust the zoom and picture position
- Adjust the size of the image
- Reset the image
- Picture clarity settings
- Allowing subtitles
- Changing the subtitle language
- Enabling a voice guide for the visually impaired
- Enlarging the text
- Enabling voice guide for the visually impaired Colors on the screen should be inverted
- Enabling high contrast to be displayed
- Changing the color scheme to a greyscale representation
- Change the minimum brightness
- Set a sleep timer
- Activate energy saving mode
- Enable auto power off
- Enable motion lighting
- Enable ambient light detection
- Change the minimum brightness
- Update the TV Firmware
- Run Device Care
- Launch the e-Manual
- Update the TV Firmware
- Signing into a Samsung Account
- Running a Smart Hub Connection Test
- And other activities. Removing a Samsung Account from your television
- Create a backup of your TV settings using your Samsung Account
- Smart Hub should be reset. To Smart Hub, you may add a source. Changing the source of information
- Active Voice Amplifier, Adaptive Sound+, and Adaptive Volume are just a few of the features that come with the Smart Mode.
AccessoryQLED Q80T Television QLED Q80T Television
HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE OF SAMSUNG SMART TV FROM THAI TO ENGLISH?
|Add Your AnswerHow to change language of samsung smart tv from thai to english?HOW TO CHANGE LAGUAGE OF SAMSUNG SMART TV FROM THAI TO ENGLISH|
Why is My TV in Spanish? Ways to Fix It – TV To Talk About
Occasionally, some televisions become trapped in the language of their default setting, which is generally Spanish. Furthermore, if you are unable to comprehend the language, it might be quite difficult to follow and comprehend any show that is shown.
The fact that you do not know how to adjust the language might be a serious problem. This post will provide recommendations on how to resolve language difficulties on your television.
Why are Some TVs in the Spanish Language?
The majority of cable companies allow customers to select a preferred language for aired channels when they sign up. Generally speaking, the most widely used broadcast language is available in two dialects: Spanish and English. Even though English is the official language of broadcasting, some television stations provide a variety of language alternatives, including German, Italian, Filipino, and Chinese, among others. A user’s language option can be changed at any time by adjusting the TV’s configuration settings.
Reasons Why TV Language Changes– TV Foreign Language
Changing your TV language might be due to a number of different factors. The most typical explanation, however, is that the TV remote is accidentally pressed and the TV settings are messed up. Pets, children, or anybody else in the house may find themselves accidently sitting on the remote control on the sofa. The TV’s settings may be changed by pushing the remote’s buttocks button. However, butt-pressing is not the case; it is possible that the TV provider is having technical difficulties. You will need to contact the customer service department of your television provider in order to address this issue.
Ways to Change Language on Different TV Devices– TV Language Change
If the problem is not caused by a TV provider fault, the following methods will let you change the language of your television from Spanish to English using various devices:
To change the language of your television from Spanish to English, complete these steps on your set-top box:
- To access the menu, press the Menu button on the remote. Make use of the Quick Menu option, which is placed at the bottom of the screen, to access your home icon
- Navigate to the Setup option in the Main Menu and choose it. Select Audio Setup from the drop-down menu. Change the language of the default audio track to English, if necessary. To return to live television, press the Exit menu button on the remote control.
2. ForSamsung TV
For your Samsung TV, follow the steps outlined below to switch the language settings from Spanish to English:
- Press the Home button on the TV remote control to return to the previous screen. After scrolling to Settings, click on General, then System Manager
- Then click on Language and select English Language
- Then click on Exit to close the settings menu.
3. ForDigital Adapters
Digital adapters are available in two sizes: high definition and standard definition. If you have an HD digital adapter, you need complete the following:
- To access the menu, press the Menu button on the remote. Navigate to General Setup by using the down arrow. After that, go down to Audio Language and press the right arrow. Press the right arrow and select ENG from the list
- On the remote control, press the OK button. Then, to return to live television, hit the Exit button on the remote.
If you have an SD digital adapter, you need perform the following:
- On your remote control, press the Lang button
- Then, using the arrow keys, scroll down to Eng and select it.
4. ForArmstrong Exp
On the Armstrong Exp, you can change your language preference by performing the following steps:
- To use TiVo, press the TiVo button on the remote control. Select the Menu Option from the drop-down menu. Navigate to the Settings menu item. Select AudioVidoe Settings from the drop-down menu. Change the default audio language from Spanish to English. Then, using the remote, press the Live TV button to return to the Live TV channel.
5. ForHBO NOW
In order to change your preferred language selection on HBO NOW, complete the following steps:
- Make your way to Settings, then to the Profile Menu
- Then select the language of your choice
- Then click on the language to save it.
Generally speaking, the most frequent way most televisions use to change language settings is the following:
- Click on Settings on the remote control, then System
- Finally, Language on the remote control, then Language
- Select Language
- And choose your chosen language option
- Finally, click on Preserve to save it.
Foreign language restrictions may be a source of frustration, especially when your favorite television show is on the air. Fortunately, it is a simple problem that may be readily resolved without the assistance of a professional staff. With the help of the tips provided above, you can quickly change the language settings on your television set. If, on the other hand, it is an internal problem, which means it is an error from the TV provider, you will need to contact the customer care department of your TV provider.
4 Ways To Fix Samsung TV Stuck On Language Select
The language selection on my Samsung television has been stuck. Samsung TVs are not only extraordinarily outstanding because of all of the hardware that comes with them, such as crystal-clear displays, but they also provide a great deal more than that. They are also providing you with some of the greatest firmware available, which will provide you with a wonderfully reliable experience, and all of the functions will function without causing you any problems. While it is rather steady and error-free, it may be better.
You may experience certain difficulties from time to time, such as the TV being stuck on the Language Select screen. That is a simple problem to address, and here are a few steps you can do to make it work for you. 1. Create an account on the website.
How to Fix Samsung TV Stuck On Language Select?
1. Restart the television set. It is possible that a temporary bug or error occurred during the startup process. You will need to make certain that you are restarting the TV using the power button, as doing so will cause it to start over the setup process, and you will not have to deal with any further problems with your TV after that. Simply use the remote to power it back on, and you will be able to get rid of the language selection screen that you may have been trapped with, and you will be able to resume using your television.
- Take your time.
- As a result, you will need to ensure that you are patient enough for the Samsung TV to complete its task and apply the selected language to the settings.
- If your Samsung TV is stuck on the language choice screen, there may be another issue with the TV’s settings or cache that you will need to address before it can be fixed.
- Once the cache has been deleted, you will be able to restart the configuration procedure and choose any language that you like.
- It is possible that a software update is pending or that there is another problem with the program.
- Cookies are used on our website to provide you with the best relevant experience possible by storing your choices and recognizing you when you return.
So you can change the audio language on your Samsung, LG, Sony or Hisense TV
Recently, we’ve seen how the consumption of streaming material for movies and television shows has risen to become one of the most popular sources of entertainment for millions of people all over the world, particularly in the United States. Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, Disney Plus. the selection is already so diverse that it sometimes takes us longer to determine what we want to watch than it does to actually watch it. When compared to regular television, these sorts of services provide several advantages.
- The second advantage, which is equally essential as the first, is that they allow us to watch any series or movie in the original language in which it was shot by activating the original language as well as subtitles.
- In any case, nothing occurs because changing the language is something that can be done straight from our television, rather than having to go via a streaming service like Netflix, HBO, or Disney Plus.
- To be more specific, we will test it on televisions manufactured by the Korean companies Samsung and LG, the Japanese company Sony, and the Chinese company Hisense.
- Additionally, keep in mind that not all stations broadcast in multiple audio channels at the same time; hence, there may be more or less alternatives available depending on which broadcaster you choose.
For stations that broadcast in Spain, the primary language will always be Spanish, but the extra languages may include English, German, French, and so on, or they may simply be referred to as “original.”
Audio setup on a Samsung TV
If your television is made by the well-known South Korean brand, the following are the procedures to be followed in order to change the audio language.
- Turn on your television
- Navigate to the Settings menu. Access the “Sound- Broadcasting- Audio settings” menu item from this menu. Finally, select the audio language that you want (and that the channel or show permits you to do so).
Audio setup on an LG TV
We may select an audio language for all channels on LG televisions, which means that if you want to listen to all the channels that broadcast in this language in English, you can set English as the primary language and Spanish as the secondary language on your television. Furthermore, when you enable this feature, the television is capable of automatically determining whether a station transmits in several languages, and if one of those languages is the one you have selected as the primary language, the TV will switch to that language.
- Turn on your LG television. Navigate to the Settings menu. In the General section, select the Language option, from which you may select the primary and secondary languages that you wish to use.
Change only one channel when we are watching it
It is also possible to change the audio language of a certain station while you are already watching it on television. To do so, hit the virtual control button on the Magic Control remote and then pick Audio Language from the drop-down menu. The television will display all of the languages available for the station you are now watching, and you may pick the language you want to watch right from the screen. In addition to using the Magic Control remote, you may access this feature through the television’s Settings menu.
Audio setup on a Sony TV
It is necessary to enable a feature known as second audio program (SAP), also known as secondary audio programming, on your Sony television if it is a Sony. This provides you with audio tracks in a variety of languages other than the native language in which the program was recorded, as well as in this particular language. There are a variety of alternatives for activating it. The first is that certain models include aSAPorAUDIO button on the remote control, which you can simply press to view the list of possible languages and select one.
If the option is available, you can alter it on the fly by navigating to this page.
Audio setup on a Hisense TV
Finally, we’ll take a look at how to turn on this feature on a television made by a Chinese manufacturer.
- Start by turning on your Hisense television. This allows you to access the main menu
- Select Language Preferences from the drop-down menu. Select the language of the channel you wish to listen to from the “Audio” section that shows on the screen
- You may choose either the original language or Spanish.
Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store
Learn how to select customizable audio languages, subtitles, closed captions, and other accessibility features on your iOS and iPadOS device, PC, and Apple TV, as well as how to use them together.
On Apple TV, smart TV, or streaming device
- Play a video on your Apple TV, smart TV, or streaming device, and then swipe down or use the down button on your remote to pause the film. Some manufacturers may employ a different set of buttons. Select the Subtitles or Audio options from the drop-down menus. Decide on a language or a subtitle.
Learn how to make CC or SDH the default setting. When watching a video on Apple TV (3rd generation), hold down the Select button on your remote for three seconds while the video is playing to see the Subtitles menu.
On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- When you’re viewing a video, tap the screen to bring up the controls for the video
- To speak, use the speech bubble button. Select the language or subtitles that you would like to use in the video.
Learn how to make CC or SDH the default setting.
Choose which audio languages are downloaded with your videos by opening the Settings app and scrolling down to TV. Then select Languages from the drop-down menu. Select the languages you wish to include by tapping Add Language and selecting them from the drop-down menu.
On a Mac or PC
- Move your mouse cursor over the video to see what happens. To speak, click on the speech bubble. Select the language or subtitles that you would like to use in the video.
Learn how to make CC or SDH the default setting.
Turn on CC or SDH by default
If you don’t see an option for SDH, you can use the default settings to enable CC or SDH.
On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, smart TV, or streaming device
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, smart TV, or streaming device. Accessibility is a good option. Select Subtitles & Captioning from the Hearing drop-down menu. To enable it, select “Closed Captions + SDH” from the drop-down menu. Captions and subtitles can be customized by selecting Style and then selecting an option.
- Choose the Apple () menu from the menu bar at the top of your computer screen. Accessibility Preferences in the System Preferences
- Captions can be found on the sidebar. To enable it, select “Prefer closed captions and SDH” from the drop-down menu.
You may adjust the captions and subtitles on this screen by selecting one of the choices available.
- Make your selection from the EditPreferences option at the top of the iTunes window. To enable closed captions and SDH, go to the Playback tab and choose “Prefer Closed Captions with SDH.”
Select different choices from the drop-down box to the right of Caption Style, or click the Configure button, if you wish to make changes to the captions and subtitles in your video. Date of Publication: The maximum number of characters is 250. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.