- 1 How do I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone?
- 2 Thank you. Glad we were able to help. Your feedback helps us provide better support
- 3 Contact Info
- 4 How to Customize the Your Samsung Home Screen
- 5 Customize the Samsung Home and Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 6 How to Customize Home Screen Settings
- 7 How to Set a Theme Using the Samsung Galaxy Store
- 8 How to Add a Widget to Your Home Screen
- 9 How to Apply a Custom Launcher
- 10 How to Apply a Custom Icon Pack
- 11 What Is Samsung One UI Home?
- 12 How to reset your Android home screen back to the default
- 13 Change what’s on your Home screen on Android
- 14 Go to Home screen
- 15 Customize your Home screen
- 16 Search on your Home screen
- 17 Related resources
- 18 How to Change Home Screen Wallpaper on Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, S10e
- 19 How to Change the Wallpaper on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
- 20 Samsung Galaxy A02s (SM-A025A) – Learn & Customize the Home Screen
- 21 Add an app to the home screen
- 22 Add/remove a folder from the home screen
- 23 Display options
- 24 Tips
- 25 How to Change Your Home Screen Wallpaper on Android
- 26 How to Change Your Home Screen Wallpaper on a Samsung Device
- 27 How to Change Your Home Screen Wallpaper on a Device With Stock Android
- 28 Transform Your Android Phone’s Home Screen
- 29 How to Customize the Home Screen layout on Samsung’s One UI 3.1
- 30 Changing the home screen grid
- 31 Home screen layout
- 32 Home screen grid
- 33 Apps screen grid
- 34 Folder grid
- 35 Show Apps
- 36 Lock Home screen layout
- 37 Add New Apps to Home screen
- 38 Hide apps
- 39 App Icon badges
- 40 How To Change Samsung Galaxy S6 Home Screen Image
- 41 Changing your wallpaper on a Pixel or stock Android
- 42 Changing your wallpaper on a Samsung device
- 43 Changing your wallpaper with Nova Launcher and Action Launcher
- 44 Need help finding a new wallpaper?
How do I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone?
By customizing your device’s wallpaper, you may make it feel more like you. You may use one of the photographs or movies you’ve shot or downloaded as a background, or you can choose from a selection of wallpapers included with your device. On certain smartphones you may even select to choose a background that varies each time you use your device. If you want to use a picture or wallpaper from the internet, you must first download it to your computer or mobile device. This is normally accomplished by pressing and holding the image until a pop-up window appears with the options Save Photo or Save Image appears.
Create a new wallpaper by selecting it from the home screen.
It is important to note that the procedures outlined below will explain how to set your wallpaper on a smartphone that is running Android 10.
1Tap and hold any empty spot on the home screen.
- You may also choose from a larger range of wallpapers by selecting “Explore more wallpapers.” You may get more information by reading the part below titled “Download a new wallpaper.” If you have chosen “My wallpapers,” choose your favorite wallpaper by tapping it.
- When you’re through, touch the “Done” button.
- Remember that if you have picked more than one image, you will only have the opportunity to choose “Set on Lock screen” if you have done so.
- To zoom in and out, pinch in and out, or drag the image around to modify its location on the screen.
- 6) To store a new wallpaper, select “Set on Home screen” or “Set on Lock screen” or “Set on Home and Lock screens” from the menu bar.
- To learn more, please visit our website.
- If you select to use a video as your wallpaper, the film will play for up to 15 seconds in the background of your computer.
4Click on the “Set as wallpaper” button.
6You will now be shown an illustration of what the final product will look like.
To zoom in and out, pinch in and out, or drag the image around to modify its location on the screen.
Create a new desktop background image.
It is important to note that the procedures outlined below will explain how to set your wallpaper on a smartphone that is running Android 10.
1Press and hold any empty spot on the home screen for a few seconds.
You may see popular photos by selecting “Top” from the menu bar at the top of the screen, or you can search for an image by touching the Search symbol at the top right of the screen, then searching for a phrase or browsing by color palette or category.
6 Once the wallpaper has been downloaded, you can either hit “Apply” to have it instantly applied, or tap the back arrow to explore and download more wallpapers.
To learn more, please visit our website.
Please keep in mind that the dynamic lock screen does not work on earlier versions of Android.
1. Select “Wallpaper services” from the wallpaper drop-down menu. Select “Dynamic Lock screen” from the drop-down menu, then select “Apply.” 3Tap theSettingsicon, then press “Select category” to narrow your options.
Thank you. Glad we were able to help. Your feedback helps us provide better support
Please respond to all of the questions.
Product support is available Monday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Product assistance is available Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day.
Support for mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and wearables Monday through Sunday | 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
How to Customize the Your Samsung Home Screen
- Make a change to your wallpaper: SelectWallpapersGallery from the home screen by tapping and holding it. Choose a picture and either Home screen or Lock screen as your home screen or lock screen. Modify the home screen’s settings as follows: Go to the Samsung SettingsDisplayHome Screen by pressing the Menu button. Select the options for the home screen
- Add a widget to your page: Widgets may be accessed by holding down the home button for a long period of time. Tap and hold the widget you want to use, then drag it to the location you want it.
You may personalize any Samsung mobile device’s home screen widgets, icon themes, wallpaper, and lock screen graphics by using the Samsung Customization Tool. Samsung Galaxy smartphones now offer an additional layer of customisation thanks to the Galaxy Store, which allows you to add visual themes, icon packs, always-on displays, and other features.
Customize the Samsung Home and Lock Screen Wallpaper
There are a handful of different ways to set a wallpaper. Alternatively, you may use this feature straight from the home screen or from the settings menu when browsing your photo gallery.
From the Home Screen
- Tap and hold on an empty area of the home screen until the cursor appears
- ChooseWallpapers from the drop-down selection that displays (you can also add widgets and themes this way)
- And The Galaxy Store will now appear on your screen. You can choose to download one of the wallpapers that are currently available in the shop, or if you want to set a wallpaper that is based on a custom image, selectGalleryat the top of the screen under theMy Wallpaperssection. After you’ve chosen the image you wish to utilize, a menu will appear. Select either the Home screen or the Lock screen, as appropriate. You may also opt to apply the picture to both the left and right sides of the screen.
While Viewing an Image
- After you’ve opened the image, tap the screen to bring up the menu, then pick the three-dot menu. ChooseSet as wallpaper from the drop-down menu that appears to make the image your desktop background on one of your displays. You may also choose to have the image displayed on the screen all of the time. There is an option that appears when you choose to apply the picture to the AOD screen. Select either the Home screen or the Lock screen, as appropriate. You may also select to apply the picture to both the left and right sides. While viewing any image, you may use this approach to add a custom home screen or lock screen to the image. Suppose someone gives you a photo through text message
- You may use that image as a template. You may also use this approach to apply photos that you have downloaded from the internet.
How to Customize Home Screen Settings
Aside from selecting a wallpaper, you can also customize home screen parameters such as how many app icons are shown and whether or not the home screen layout should be locked and unlocked. To alter the home screen settings, press and hold on an empty area of the home screen and then selectHome Screen Settings from the drop-down menu that displays. You may also access the Samsung SettingsDisplayHome Screen by selecting it from the Start Menu. Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Peter Macdiarmid’s latest news item
How to Set a Theme Using the Samsung Galaxy Store
It’s possible that you’d want to use a theme instead. Themes not only alter the background, but they also change the icons, AODs, fonts, and colors of the menu bar. In the event that you apply an official software update on your Samsung smartphone, it is possible that any home screen layouts or themes that you have previously applied may be lost. If this occurs, just re-apply the theme by following the steps outlined above.
- To begin, launch and log into the Samsung Galaxy Store application. Select the three vertical lines in the upper left corner of the screen. Select My applications and Themes from the drop-down menu. Search for a theme you want to use on theThemespage by going to the Themessection. Keep in mind that some themes are paid, while others are free of charge. When you’ve found a theme you like, either click Download for free themes or Buy for premium themes to download it (which will show the price). You can also download a trial version of a premium theme by selectingDownload Trial. If you want to make the theme active after it has downloaded to your device, you must go to the Galaxy Store page and selectApply to make the theme active. Alternatively, you may long-press on an empty section of the home screen and selectThemesfrom the menu that displays, after which you can choose a theme from the list of those that are currently available.
How to Add a Widget to Your Home Screen
A widget is a condensed, live version of an application. Place widgets on any of your home screens, resize them, and sometimes even alter the information that they display for each one. To add a widget to your home screen, follow these steps:
- Long press on an empty region of the home screen to bring up the menu. SelectWidgetsfrom the drop-down option that displays. Select a widget from the list of those that are accessible by scrolling through the list
- Select the widget you want by tapping and holding it. If there are various sizes and types of widgets available, you will be able to choose which ones you want before placing the widget. You will see your home screen if you keep your hands steady. You may place the widget wherever on the screen that you wish. If you want it to appear on a different home screen, slide your finger to the edge of the display. Once the widget has been put, you may press and hold on the window to resize the widget to your preference. It’s important to remember that certain widgets cannot be resized. The majority of the programs you download will include a widget. If you want more widgets, just download more apps to your device.
How to Apply a Custom Launcher
The majority of custom launchers will be activated when you download and install them on your computer. However, this does not imply that Android will make the launcher the default launcher. You may find yourself in a position where you have two launchers running at the same time, one of which is the custom launcher and the other which is the Samsung launcher. To get around this, all you have to do is make the custom launcher the default launcher.
Set a Custom Launcher
- You will be able to use the majority of custom launchers after they have been downloaded and installed. Nonetheless, this does not imply that the launcher will be used as the default on Android. Occasionally, you may find yourself in the position of having two launchers running at the same time, one being your custom launcher and another being the Samsung launcher. Fortunately, you can easily fix this by just making the custom launcher the default launcher.
Disable the Stock Launcher
It may be necessary to disable the stock launcher in order to avoid it from creating problems.
- Set up your device’s settings, either through the app drawer or by sliding down from the top of your screen and touching theGearicon located in the top right of the notifications tray
- Apps may be found under theSettingsmenu. Select Show System Apps from the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen. As soon as the applications list is repopulated, locate and hit One UI Home. Disabling the default launcher should be possible if you have a custom launcher configured as the default. Disabling the launcher will not be available if you are unable to choose this option.
How to Apply a Custom Icon Pack
For those who aren’t utilizing the Galaxy Store to apply a theme, you may go to the Google Play Store and install an icon pack on your Samsung phone to personalize the icons. It’s as simple as searching for and downloading the icon pack you want to use on Google Play, then installing it on your smartphone.
After installing the program, you should be prompted to apply the icon pack. If you’re using a custom launcher, you’ll have to manually pick the icons you want to display.
What Is Samsung One UI Home?
The One UIHome launcher that comes pre-installed on Samsung handsets is the default launcher. If you’re not already aware with the term, a launcher is a software application that acts as the graphical user interface for mobile devices. Installing several launchers on your phone allows you to customize the appearance and behavior of your whole phone, including the home screen, lock screen, and always-on display. Thank you for informing us about this!
How to reset your Android home screen back to the default
Learn how to restore the home screen of your Android smartphone to its factory settings. Note from the editor on March 18, 2019: This Android tip was first published in November 2013 and has since been updated. Since then, we’ve added a video lesson, updated the steps to accommodate Android Oreo and later, and updated the supporting materials to reflect these changes. I’m going to presume you’re using Android 4.x, but this should work on whatever Android device you have*. Following the steps at the end of this article will work for Android Oreo and later.
For example, the Samsung Galaxy line has a home screen called TouchWiz, and the Motorola Moto X has a home screen called Launcher.
Here’s how to restore your system to its default settings.
- Launch the Settings application. Locate the Apps or the Application Manager (depending on the device you are using) and click on it. When you are on the All tab, swipe the screen to the left until you are there. Continue to scroll down until you reach the home screen that is now active
- Continue to scroll down until you locate the Clear Defaults button (Figure A)
- Then click on it. Select Reset Defaults from the drop-down menu.
Resetting the defaults on a Verizon-branded Motorola Moto X.
See these other smartphone home screen sites for further inspiration:
- Android 101: Get the most out of your home screen’s features. Replacement of the Android 4.0 home screen based on performance
- Direct-dial shortcuts and folders can be added to your Android’s home screen. Quick Tip: Get your Android smartphone to start displaying widgets.
Change what’s on your Home screen on Android
If no apps are currently running, your Home screen will show. By default, the date, the weather, and a few applications are displayed on your main Home screen.
Go to Home screen
Depending on your phone, you can do one of the following: On some phones, you may have multiple Home screens, which is useful for multitasking. To move between them, swipe right or left on your screen.
Customize your Home screen
Towards the bottom of your screen, you’ll discover a row of your most used applications.
- Remove a favorite app from your device: Select the app that you want to remove from your favorites by touching and holding it. Drag it to a different location on the screen
- Add a favorite app to your list: Sliding up from the bottom of your screen will do the trick. To use an app, tap and hold it. Organize the app by moving it to an empty position among your favorites.
Change other Home screen settings
- Select an empty place on your Home screen and hold it for a few seconds. Home settings may be accessed by pressing the Home button.
Search on your Home screen
On your Home screen, you’ll occasionally come across animations in the search bar. The animations are only available for a limited time period during special occasions such as holidays. To switch on or off these animations, do the following:
- Touch and hold the search bar
- Choose MorePreferences from the drop-down menu
- Toggle the Searchbox effects on or off
- Add applications, shortcuts, and widgets to your device. Home screens may be added, moved, and removed. Make use of your phone to go about
- Apps may be found, opened, and closed
- Change frequently used settings in a snap
Was this information useful? What can we do to make it better?
How to Change Home Screen Wallpaper on Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, S10e
Bestusefultips.com was last updated on March 7, 2021. Trying to put numerous photographs on the lock screen of your Galaxy S10 plus or Galaxy S10? Here’s how. The wallpaper for the home screen and lock screen on the Galaxy S10 may be customized through the use of the home screen settings and the display settings. As an additional feature, you may set a movie as the lock screen background on your Samsung S10 plus smartphones. You may change the wallpaper on your Galaxy S10 from your phone’s photographs or from the default wallpaper on the device.
Follow the step-by-step instructions provided below to customize the Samsung Galaxy S10 home screen wallpaper (Available on Galaxy S10, S10 5G, S10 Plus, and S10e). Take a look at these more resources:
- Instructions on how to utilize Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 9, and Galaxy Note 9. On the Galaxy S8, here’s how to personalize your home screen. How to configure the fingerprint sensor on the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Using the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus, learn how to activate or disable app icon badges.
How to Change the Wallpaper on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
Check out the two methods provided below to customize the wallpaper on the home screen and lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, S10 5G, and Galaxy S10e.
Change the Wallpaper on Galaxy S10 home screen using home screen settings
1. Long press on a blank area on the Galaxy S10S10 Plus home screen for many seconds. Wallpapers, widgets, themes, and home settings may all be found in this section. Step 2: Select your wallpapers. Choosing a wallpaper from the list or selecting a wallpaper from the S10 gallery photographs is step three. Step 4: Choose whether to make it your home screen or lock screen. Changing the wallpaper on the Galaxy S10’s home screen is a simple process.
Change Samsung S10 Lock screen Wallpaper Using Display Settings
Step 1: To access the Settings menu, swipe down the notification panel from the top of the screen and select the gear symbol. Step 2: Press the Display button. Step 3: Select your wallpaper and theme. TapWallpapers in the fourth step. The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 plus come with a selection of preset wallpapers, which you may access from your smartphone. Choosing a wallpaper for your home screen and lock screen is the fifth step. Using the two distinct techniques described above, you can simply change the wallpaper on your Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10 5G, and S10e smartphones without any difficulty.
Set a Video as Lock Screen Wallpaper on Galaxy S10 Plus, S10S10e
Step 1: Navigate to the settings menu on your Samsung devices. Step 2: Select Wallpapers and Themes from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Go to the upper right corner of the page and click on the gallery. Step 4: Select a movie that you wish to use as the S10 lock screen by tapping on it. You may see the Edit (Trim 15 second video) and Set as Wallpaper choices in this section. Step 5: Select “Set as wallpaper” from the drop-down menu. That’s all there is to it. I hope you find this tiny technique handy for changing the wallpaper on your Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, or S10e’s home screen.
Continue to follow us on social media for the latest news and information.
Samsung Galaxy A02s (SM-A025A) – Learn & Customize the Home Screen
You will learn how to do the following things in this tutorial: Add an app on the home screen of your device. Add or delete a folder from the home screen’s navigation pane. Change the display choices
Add an app to the home screen
The Apps tray may be accessed by swiping up or down from the middle of the home screen. To move an app, select it and drag it to the top of the screen, then drag it to the desired spot on the home screen (if applicable). Optionally, slide up or down from the middle of the home screen to open the Apps trayselect and hold the desiredappselectAdd to Home from the menu bar. A widget (also known as a small app), which may be added to the home screen, is added by selecting and holding an empty space on the home screen and then selectingWidgets.
Add/remove a folder from the home screen
Select and drag the selected application over another application, then release the mouse button.
A new folder will be created for you immediately. To remove a folder from the home screen, first pick and hold the appropriate folder, then selectRemove from Home. Note: Alternatively, you may pick and drag all of the programs out of a folder to completely delete the folder from your computer.
Using your finger, select and hold an empty spot on the home screen, then follow these steps to activate the selected display option: ADD A HOME SCREEN PANEL TO YOUR DEFAULT SETTINGS: Swipe to the preferred home screen panel, then tap on the Home symbol at the top of the screen to return to the previous screen. ADD A WIDGET: ChooseWidgets from the drop-down menu, then choose and drag the desiredwidget to the selected place. CHANGE WALLPAPER: SelectWallpaper from the drop-down menu, then travel to and pick the desiredwallpaper.
Save the chosen configuration for the home screen grid.
You may also customize your home screen by adding, moving, and removing panels as needed. It is possible to create new panels by dragging an app onto an empty home screen, to remove existing panels by deleting all applications from a home screen, and to reposition existing panels by selecting and dragging an existing panel to the appropriate spot. The use of live wallpapers may result in increased battery usage. For additional details, see the lesson on How to Maximize Battery Life.
How to Change Your Home Screen Wallpaper on Android
Are you looking to give your Android smartphone a more personal touch? The first thing you should do is change your background. It’s possible that you’ve previously customized your lock screen background and are curious about how to modify your home screen background as well. This section will walk you through all of the numerous options for customizing your Android phone’s home screen wallpaper, no matter what model you have.
How to Change Your Home Screen Wallpaper on a Samsung Device
You can easily change the wallpaper on your Samsung device’s home screen by following a few easy steps. The following are the steps to get you started:
- Remove the lock from your phone
- Long-press an empty spot on the home screen to bring up the menu. Click on theWallpapericon.
From here, you may choose whether you want to utilize a downloaded wallpaper or a photo from your gallery as your background image. To choose one of your own images as your phone’s wallpaper, select Gallery from the drop-down menu. If you don’t want to utilize a default wallpaper, you may selectMy wallpapers from the menu. Under the Featuredtab, you’ll find a collection of stock Samsung wallpapers. A list of wallpapers that you’ve downloaded from third-party wallpaper apps and the Galaxy Themes store appears in the Downloaded tab.
SelectHome screenonly if you only want to use the image as your home screen wallpaper (you can choose one of the other options if you also want it on your lock screen).
How to Change Your Home Screen Wallpaper in Samsung Settings
Alternatively, you may modify your home screen using the Settingsapp on your Samsung smartphone. You may accomplish this quickly and easily by following these steps: When you do this, you’ll be led to the same wallpaper selection option that displays when you use the previously mentioned approach. From here, simply follow the same procedures as detailed previously.
How to Change Your Home Screen Wallpaper on a Device With Stock Android
You can change the wallpaper on your home screen if you have a device that runs pure Android, which is just as simple. Simply complete the following steps:
- The process of changing your home screen wallpaper is the same whether you have a device that runs stock Android. Basically, all you have to do is:
After that, your smartphone will give you with a variety of wallpaper alternatives to choose from. You may set a wallpaper for your computer by selecting an image from your My Photos folder. TheLiving Universe and Come Alivecategories both include gorgeous live wallpapers that have already been preloaded. You’ll also notice a variety of additional categories, like Landscape, Textures, and Art, each of which has handpicked photographs that are worth looking over. When you’ve decided on a wallpaper, simply touch on it to see a sample of the wallpaper you’ve chosen.
You will now be able to enjoy your new desktop backdrop!
How to Change Your Home Screen Wallpaper in Stock Android Settings
Additionally, you may customize your home screen wallpaper from the Settingsapp on a device that is running pure Android software. Fortunately, the procedure is exactly the same as it is on a Samsung smartphone:
- Go to yourSettingsapp and select DisplayWallpaper from the menu.
Once you’ve done that, your smartphone will provide you with three options: Live Wallpapers, Photo Wallpapers, and Styles Wallpapers. This choice will take you to the same customizing menu that we discussed before in this article. Alternatively, you may choose wallpapers straight from your phone’s prepared wallpapers as well as from your gallery using the Live Wallpapers and Photostabs features. When it comes to installing your wallpaper, you may use the same instructions as with the previous technique.
Transform Your Android Phone’s Home Screen
No one enjoys a drab home screen, so ideally, changing your wallpaper will allow you to liven it up a little more. It doesn’t matter if you choose a prepared wallpaper, a photo from your gallery, or even create a wallpaper from scratch, your home screen will now have the unique touch it requires. How to Create a Custom Wallpaper for Your Android Device. Your wallpaper serves as the display for your phone, therefore it should be visually appealing. Read on to learn more about the author. Emma Roth is a young woman who lives in the United Kingdom (559 Articles Published) Emma formerly worked as a Senior Writer and Junior Editor for the Creative section of the magazine.
Emma Roth has more to say.
Changing your wallpaper should allow you to liven up your home screen, which is something everyone desires. It doesn’t matter if you choose a prepared wallpaper, a photo from your gallery, or even create a wallpaper from scratch, your home screen will now have the unique touch it requires. How to Create a Custom Wallpaper for Your Android Device As the face of your phone, you want your wallpaper to be as attractive as it can be. Follow this link to learn more about the author: The author, Emma Roth, has written a book on her life and her experiences (559 Articles Published) Emma used to work as a Senior Writer and Junior Editor for the Creative section of the magazine before moving on.
She has a Bachelor’s degree in English and enjoys writing about technology, which she mixes with her passion for the subject matter. Emma Roth’s Additional Contributions
How to Customize the Home Screen layout on Samsung’s One UI 3.1
Have you recently purchased a Samsung smartphone? Or are you simply curious about what it can do? If you have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, there are severaltipsandtricksyou can utilize in the settings menu that you may not be aware of, to customise the One UIuser experience on the Home and App screens. We’ll take a look at the initial steps you can take to configure your device’s home screen so that it displays the most useful information for you.
Changing the home screen grid
When you initially open your home screen, it will typically have four icons across the bottom; however, if you wish to modify this, it is a rather simple procedure to accomplish. Long press the home screen in a vacant area of your device’s screen, or squeeze it by bringing your thumb and forefinger together on the screen, to bring up the home screen. This will bring up the settings menu, which will be located at the bottom of your screen.
Home screen layout
You may organize your smartphone across the Home and Apps displays by selecting this option in your settings. You can also choose to organize your device just on the home screen. Because it reduces the amount of clutter on the home screen and allows you to effortlessly swipe up to access your App screen, I like the Home and Apps screen option. Alternatively, if you like everything to be contained on one screen, you may select the home screen only option.
Home screen grid
You may customize the layout of your home screen by selecting from a range of grid layouts by tapping on this option on the home screen. Although I favor the 56 grid, there are a couple more options available.
Apps screen grid
By selecting this option, you will be sent to the layout of your app’s screen or screens. This offers the same options as your home screen; again, I have mine set to 56, but there are a few more options based on your personal preference.
If you want to organize your apps on your home screen into folders, the grid mode is the best choice for you. There are two options: 4/4 or 3/4. I am now employing the 44 configuration. These are some brief pointers to help you get the most out of your mobile device’s user interface. Changing the grid settings can improve accessibility and your viewing experience; this is especially true if you like a less crowded screen or if you have accessibility issues, in which case a smaller grid will make it easier for you to reach the app you require.
This is the button on the Home screen that says “Show Apps Screen.” If you activate this option, an additional button will appear on your home screen next to your folders, which you may press to open your app drawer.
Lock Home screen layout
It is possible to lock your home screen to prevent any applications from being uninstalled or relocated. This is important if, like me, you are particular about where each app appears on your home screen and wish for them to remain in that location.
Add New Apps to Home screen
When you download new apps from the Google Play Store, you may choose to have them instantly added to your home screen. Using this method, you may check to verify if an app has been downloaded successfully and set it up for use in the future.
If you don’t want it on your home screen, you can always relocate it to the app screen by long tapping the app and selecting theRemove option, which will take it to the App screen exclusively.
This option lets you to select which applications you would like to conceal from your Home and/or App screens by checking the appropriate boxes.
App Icon badges
It is possible to select whether or not you wish to be informed by an app using this option. Badges are displayed on the icon, which can be displayed as a number or a dot depending on your preference. If you disable this feature, all badges will be removed from the app, and you will not get any alerts. There is also the ability to switch from portrait to landscape mode. This will keep your smartphone in Landscape mode until you decide to switch it to another mode. You may tailor your experience with your Samsung Galaxy mobile running One UI 3.1 in a variety of ways, including by removing Bixby, as detailed in the following sections.
How To Change Samsung Galaxy S6 Home Screen Image
If you own a Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, you may be interested in learning how to customize the image that appears on your smartphone’s home screen. This will allow you to personalize it and make it stand out from the crowd of other people using the same phone. We’ll walk you through the process of changing the Galaxy S6 home screen picture in the section below. The procedure of changing the home screen picture on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is straightforward and can be completed with only a few clicks of your device’s navigation keys.
- Recommended: 10 of the best Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge wallpapers to download for your device Change the picture on the Galaxy S6’s home screen by selecting it from the home screen.
- The Galaxy S6 background picture may be changed by going to the launcher from the home screen, which is accessible from the home screen.
- Holding the button for around two seconds will bring up the options menu.
- Afterwards, you’ll be presented with the Samsung Galaxy S6 wallpaper settings, which will include a range of pre-installed wallpapers from which you may select one to use.
- This may be accomplished by selecting “Gallery” from the drop-down menu and picking another image from your smartphone’s gallery.
- When you’ve decided on the image you want to use as your Galaxy S6 wallpaper, choose it from the bar at the top of the screen and choose whether you want it to be the home screen wallpaper, the lock screen wallpaper, or both the home screen and lock screen wallpaper.
- From the phone’s settings, you may change the background image of the Galaxy S6.
- Navigate to the settings page, choose “Sound and Display,” and select Wallpaper from the drop-down menu.
You will be sent to the same page as described earlier, where you will be able to choose from a selection of pre-installed wallpapers or from a picture that you have saved on your Galaxy S6. If you choose Wallpaper, the screen will look like this:
Samsung Galaxy S6: How To Save Contacts To SIM Card
Setting a custom wallpaper on your new Android phone is one of the quickest and most straightforward ways to personalize your device. If you don’t like the default wallpapers that came with your phone, you may use one from your collection or download a nice wallpaper from the internet. Getting into your phone’s settings allows you to create a custom picture for both the lock screen and the home screen at the same time or separately, but the method for changing the wallpaper on your home screen is the same no matter which phone or launcher you use.
Changing your wallpaper on a Pixel or stock Android
The process of changing the wallpaper is largely the same across all Android phones, with some minor variations depending on the phone. When you switch to a new Android smartphone, it’s simple to remember and straightforward to complete the task at hand.
- Select Styles backgrounds from the drop-down box on the home screen by tapping and holding it. Choose from the collections of wallpapers that came with your phone, or from third-party applications to personalize your device. Android Central is the source of this information. Select the wallpaper you wish to use by tapping it. Specify the location and size of the wallpaper, and then tapSet wallpaperin the bottom right corner of your screen to save it. Select whether you want the wallpaper to be shown on your Home screen, Lock screen, or both the Home and lock screens. Android Central is the source of this information.
Changing your wallpaper on a Samsung device
The procedure for changing the wallpaper on a Samsung smartphone is just somewhat different from the procedure outlined above. This is due to the fact that Samsung offers a few more customization choices than the majority of competing phones.
- On the Home screen, press and hold for a few seconds. Then, tap theWallpapers symbol in the bottom left corner. Choose a new wallpaper from Samsung’s My wallpapers list, or choose a photo from your photo library, or select another choice from the Explore more wallpapers section of the app. Android Central is the source of this information. Once you’ve chosen your wallpaper, you’ll need to decide whether you’d want it to appear on your home screen, lock screen, or both the home and lock screens
- And To confirm, selectset as wallpaper from the drop-down menu. Android Central is the source of this information.
Keep in mind that this solution is only compatible with Samsung devices running Android 10.0 with One UI 2 or above.
Changing your wallpaper with Nova Launcher and Action Launcher
This approach is used by the majority of phones to change the wallpaper on your phone. When you switch to a new Android smartphone, it’s simple to remember and straightforward to complete the task at hand.
- To return to the home screen, tap and hold it. To change your wallpaper, click on the wallpaper icon in the lower left corner of your screen. Choose from the collections of wallpapers that came with your phone, or from third-party applications to personalize your device. Android Central is the source of this information. Set your wallpaper by tapping on theSet wallpaper button in the upper left corner of your screen. Decide whether you want the wallpaper to be shown on your Home screen, Lock screen, or both your Home and lock screens. Android Central is the source of this information.
Need help finding a new wallpaper?
Considering updating the appearance of your smartphone, but don’t know where to go for the greatest smartphone wallpapers? Look no further. We’ve compiled a list of the finest places to look for your next favorite phone wallpaper.
Accessories to complement your new wallpaper
Popsockets are a terrific way to give your huge phone a little more grip and security while also adding a little personal flare to the design. In addition, they may be used as a kickstand in a pinch.
Spigen cases(From $9 at Amazon)
Spigen produces some of the most attractive and long-lasting phone cases on the market. Choose from a variety of alternatives for Samsung, Google, LG, and more brands. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. More information is available here: http://www.cnn.com/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/c Customizing the Galaxy Z Fold 3 with various accessories
Here are the best accessories for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in 2021
If you’re going to spend the money on Samsung’s latest foldable phone, the Galaxy Z Fold 3, you’ll want to make sure you have some nice accessories to go along with it. If you’re going to go large, you may as well go all in with more than just a protective case, don’t you think? So, here are a few of our favorite Z Fold 3 accessories for you to check out. the process of mounting and folding
You can enjoy the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in the car with these mounts
You might wish to install the Galaxy Z Fold 3 in your car, just as you would any other smartphone, so that you can use it for GPS navigation, audio streaming, and hands-free calls while driving.
Securing your new foldable to a mount while completely open, on the other hand, requires a vehicle attachment that is specifically designed for the task. As a result, we researched the finest alternatives available so that you can enjoy your Z Fold 3 while driving safely.