- 1 Best 8 Ways to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
- 2 8 Methods to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
- 3 1: Use Samsung “Find My Mobile” Service
- 4 2: Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock
- 5 3: Use 4uKey for Android to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung
- 6 4: Use “Forgot Pattern” Feature (Android 4.4 or Lower)
- 7 5: Use ADB to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
- 8 6: Boot into Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party Lock Screen
- 9 7: Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock Using Emergency Call
- 10 8: Use Factory Reset to Bypass Pattern Lock Samsung
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Top 8 Ways to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, PIN- Dr.Fone
- 13 Method 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ feature on Samsung Phone
- 14 Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- 15 Method 3. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
- 16 Method 4. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card needed)
- 17 Method 5. Delete the Password File Using ADB
- 18 Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- 19 Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode
- 20 Method 8. Call your Locked Phone to Bypass Samsung Password
- 21 Bonus. Unlock Samsung Tool: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
- 22 Conclusion
- 23 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 24 10 Solution To Unlock/Hack/Remove/Bypass/Disable Screen Lock PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint on Samsung
- 25 Solution3. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password With Android Device Manager (ADM)
- 25.1 Solution4. Unlock Samsung Screen Password with Google Account/ Forgot Pattern Feature
- 25.2 Solution5. Delete the Password File Using ADB To Crack Samsung Screen Lock
- 25.3 Solution6. Factory Reset To Disable Samsung Locked Screen
- 25.4 Solution7. Boot Into Safe Mode To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- 25.5 Solution8. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card Needed)
- 25.6 Solution9. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 25.7 Solution10. Other Method To Get Through Locked Screen of Samsung Phone
- 25.8 Wrap Up
- 26 How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data for Novice Users
- 27 Method 1. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data? – Forgot Password/Fail to Input Fingerprint
- 28 Method 2. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile?
- 29 Method 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Google Account – Android Device Manager
- 30 Method 4. How to Bypass Galaxy Lock Screen with Google Login?
- 31 Method 5. How to Remover Forgotten Password via Android Recovery Mode?
- 32 The Final Thoughts:
- 33 3 Ways to Unlock Pattern Lock in Samsung 
- 34 How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsungvia PIN Code
- 35 How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsung with Android Phone Unlocker
- 36 How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsungvia Google Account?
- 37 The Bottom Line
- 38 8 Tricks to Bypass Android Lock Screen – PIN / Pattern / Password
- 39 1: Use Android Lock Screen Removal Software (Recommended)
- 40 Part 1: Unlock Android lock screen using standard mode
- 41 Part 2: Unlock Android lock screen using advanced mode
- 42 2: Unlock Android Screen Password with Google Account/Forgot Pattern Feature
- 43 3: Disable Android Lock With Samsung’s “Find My Mobile” Service
- 44 4: Reset Your Phone to Factory Settings
- 45 5: Boot Phone in Safe Mode to Remove Lock Screen
- 46 6: Using ADB to Delete Password File
- 47 7: Crash The Lock Screen UI
- 48 8:How to Bypass Phone Lock Code UsingFind My Device Website?
- 49 How Can I Disable the Screen Lock on My Samsung Galaxy?
- 50 How to Turn Off Security PIN?
- 51 Conclusion
Best 8 Ways to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
A large number of people own Android smartphones, notably Samsung models, and many want to keep their devices secure by using a pattern lock to prevent unauthorized access. However, owing to a hectic schedule or for other reasons, people may forget about this routine from time to time. As a result, today we will teach you how to unlock your Samsung’s pattern lock. Let’s get this party started.
8 Methods to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
If you are experiencing the “forgot pattern lock Samsung” problem, here are eight solutions that you may try.
- The following methods are available: 1: Use the Samsung “Find My Mobile” service
- 2: Bypass the Samsung Pattern Lock using Android Device Manager
- And 3: Use 4uKey for Android to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsunghot. 4: Make use of the “Forgot Pattern” feature (available on Android 4.4 or below)
- 5: To remove the pattern lock on a Samsung device, use ADB. To bypass the Third-Party Lock Screen, follow these steps: 6: Boot into Safe Mode
- 7: Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock Using Emergency Call
- 8: Perform a factory reset to bypass Samsung Pattern Lock
1: Use Samsung “Find My Mobile” Service
For those who are loyal Samsung customers, you are probably aware that the firm has equipped all of its devices with the “Find My Mobile” function. This capability is utilized in order to locate the Samsung device. However, it may also be used to circumvent the lock. The following are the actions that you must do in order to circumvent the pattern lock on your Samsung.
- Open a web browser and log into the Samsung account that you created on your phone
- Then log into your Samsung account from there. Select “Unlock” from the drop-down menu and begin unlocking
- After that, you must input your Samsung account password in order to be able to deactivate the pattern lock on your Samsung
2: Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock
Using Android Device Manager is yet another method of learning how to overcome the pattern lock on a Samsung device. Android Device Manager must be enabled on your smartphone in order to take advantage of this functionality. If the functionality has been enabled, the following are the actions that must be followed.
- Starting using a separate browser, navigate to the company’s website and sign in with the Google account that you previously created on the Samsung
- Make a selection of the device you want to unlock
- To wipe the Android pattern, use the “Erase” button. This will also remove any material on the device, including any pattern lock information.
3: Use 4uKey for Android to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung
If you want to circumvent the pattern lock on your Samsung device, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the greatest alternative available to you right now. This utility can unlock the screen lock on the Samsung Galaxy 21/20/10/9/8/7, regardless of whether the lock is a pattern, fingerprint, or password. It does not need any data loss. Furthermore, it will not wipe the data from some older Samsung smartphones, such as the Galaxy S6/5/4/3. If you have forgotten your Samsung phone pattern unlock code, the following are the actions that you must take.
- To begin, download 4uKey and connect your Samsung to your computer using a USB wire. This tool will recognize your mobile device. You will be sent to the home interface after your device has been connected
- Select “Remove Screen Lock” from the menu. If you have an early Samsung smartphone, then select Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss from the drop-down menu and continue. If you don’t have one, pick another and move on to Step 06
- Select the device name and model from the drop-down menu to have the data package downloaded automatically. As a further step, switch your phone into download mode and begin removing the pattern lock
- Consequently, to remove the majority of Samsung pattern locks without erasing the data, choose “Remove Screen Lock” and press the “Start” button. Following that, the program will ask you to validate the procedure
- Please respond affirmatively. The unlocking procedure will begin shortly
- Furthermore, you must follow the instructions to enter recovery mode and reboot the machine. Once the device has been rebooted, your device will no longer have a pin or pattern, which will resolve your “forgot my screen lock pattern on Samsung” problem.
4: Use “Forgot Pattern” Feature (Android 4.4 or Lower)
If you are experiencing the “lost pattern password Samsung galaxy” problem on an Android device running version 4.4 or below, it is also possible to resolve the problem. Select “Forgot Pattern” after entering an erroneous pin or pattern for five or more times in a row. Once you have entered your Google account information, you are ready to proceed with the process of removing the pattern lock on your Samsung.
5: Use ADB to Remove Pattern Lock on Samsung
In order to use ADB to overcome Samsung pattern lock, your device must have USB debugging enabled. This strategy is a little complicated and might be tough to grasp at first. However, if you still want to give it a go, here are the measures to take.
- Connect your telephone handset to your PC. Open the Command prompt in the ADB directory. Enter the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” followed by the return key
- It is necessary to restart your phone in order for the lock screen to be removed. That is all there is to it.
6: Boot into Safe Mode to Bypass Third-Party Lock Screen
In safe mode, no third-party applications will be able to operate on your Samsung phone. As a result, if you are using a third-party lock app, the pattern lock will be deactivated in this case. Remove the pattern lock on your Samsung by following the procedures outlined below.
- Way 1: Turn off Samsung, and then turn it on. When you see the Samsung logo, press and hold the Volume Down button
- Way 2: Press and hold the Power button, and then hit the Safe Mode option
- The third-party lock screen will be momentarily disabled as a result of this. To remove the lock screen from your smartphone, reboot it after doing so.
7: Bypass Samsung Pattern Lock Using Emergency Call
The third-party lock screen will be momentarily disabled as a result of this action. Remove the 3rd-party lock screen from your smartphone and reboot it.
- On the lock screen, select the emergency call option and input 10 asterisks (*) to initiate the call. After that, copy and paste these asterisks into the same area until there is no more room for another character to be entered
- This will cause the lock screen to crash, allowing you to get access to your smartphone.
8: Use Factory Reset to Bypass Pattern Lock Samsung
In the end, but not least, a factory reset Samsung is still an option that will remove all of your data, including the pattern, and will restore your phone to its original state.
To get over Samsung’s pattern lock, do the following:
- Turn off the gadget if it is on. Pressing the Volume Down button and the power button at the same time
- Enter recovery mode from the menu and pick “Wipe Data” or “Factory Reset” from the list of options
Given this, it is evident from the alternatives listed above that utilizing Tenorshare 4uKey for Androidis the most effective method of removing pattern lock on Samsung devices. If you found this article to be useful, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Bypassing the Android Screen LockBypassing the Samsung FRP Lock
- It is possible to circumvent Google account verification on Samsung handsets (running Android 6-11). A single click will unlock your Android device’s password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock
- Support for eliminating screen lock and FRP on both Windows and Mac computers
Top 8 Ways to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, PIN- Dr.Fone
In order to prevent minors (or stalkers) from viewing our private photographs or chats, we keep our devices locked at all times. You don’t want anyone to have access to your photos, emails, or other sensitive information. What happens if you lose track of your pattern or PIN and are unable to access your phone? Maybe someone messed with your phone’s lock screen pattern and made you angry. The following techniques to overcome Samsung’s lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint have been tried and tested in order to avoid such situations in the future.
- 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ function on your Samsung phone
- 2. Use Android Device Manager to bypass your Samsung password
- 3. Google Login (supports only Android 4.4 or below)
- 4. Use a third-party app to bypass your Samsung password. The fourth method is ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (which requires the use of an SD Card). 5. Use ADB to delete the Samsung Password File
- 6. Perform a factory reset to bypass the Samsung Lock Screen
- 7. Boot into Safe Mode
- And 8. Method 8: Dial your locked phone’s number to bypass the Samsung security code. Bonus: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is a tool for unlocking Samsung devices.
Method 1. Use the ‘Find My Mobile’ feature on Samsung Phone
“Find My Mobile” is a function that is included with all Samsung handsets. So, if you encounter a Samsung galaxy forgot password situation and are unsure how to unlock Samsung s9 or Samsung note 9, first attempt ‘Find My Mobile’ to locate your device. You may circumvent the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint by following the procedures outlined in the following section.
- The first step is to create a Samsung account and log in to it. “Lock My Screen” button
- Step 3.In the first field, enter a new PIN
- Step 4.Click “Lock My Screen” button
- Step 4.At the bottom of the page, click the “Lock” button. Upon completion of this step, the lock screen password will be changed to the PIN so that you may unlock your smartphone.
Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
To use the Android Device Manager to circumvent the Samsung phone lock password, make sure that the Android Device Manager is activated on your device first.
- On any other smartphones or computers, go to google.com and search for “android device manager”
- To complete Step 2, sign in to the Google account that you used to unlock your smartphone. Step 3: In the ADM interface, choose the device that you wish to unlock and press OK. Select the “Lock” option from the drop-down menu. Step 5: Create a password for yourself. There is no need to enter any sort of recovery message at this time. Select “Lock” once more
- Step 6. If it was successful, you will see a confirmation below with “Ring, Lock, and Erase” buttons
- If it was unsuccessful, you will see a confirmation below with “Ring, Lock, and Erase” buttons
- If it was unsuccessful, you will It is necessary to locate the password box on your phone in order to input your new password, and after that, your phone will be unlocked. Step 8: Navigate to the lock screen settings on your smartphone and turn off the temporary password.
Method 3. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
If your smartphone is still running Android 4.4 or below, learn how to unlock a Samsung phone without a password in a short amount of time.
- After entering the incorrect pattern five times, select “Forgot Pattern”
- After entering your Google account login or backup PIN, select “Unlock Phone”
- After selecting “Unlock Phone,” select “Unlock Phone.”
Method 4. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card needed)
In order to utilize this approach to bypass the Samsung lock screen, you must be an expert user who is familiar with the terms “custom recovery” and “rooting.” You must have any customer recovery software installed on your phone, and you must have an SD card on hand. It is necessary to use an SD card in order to transfer a ZIP file to the phone, and it is the only method of doing so while the device is locked.
- Step 1. On your computer, download a zip file titled “Pattern Password Disable” and save it to the SD card of your Samsung smartphone. In this step, you’ll insert the card into your device. Step 3: Restart your smartphone to put it into recovery mode
- And Step 4.Flash the file onto your memory card and restart your phone. You should now be able to use your phone without having to unlock it. Don’t be concerned if your device is protected by a gesture lock or a password. There is no need to enter a random gesture or password
- It will be unlocked automatically.
Method 5. Delete the Password File Using ADB
It is yet another option that will only function if you have already enabled USB Debugging on your device and if your PC has been granted permission to connect through ADB connection. The usage of this approach to unlock the Samsung lock screen is highly recommended if you fulfill the above prerequisites.
- However, this option will only function if you have already enabled USB Debugging on your device and if you have enabled ADB connectivity on your computer. The usage of this approach to unlock the Samsung lock screen is highly recommended if you match the above criteria.
Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
If none of the previously mentioned options were successful, a factory reset is generally always the best option. The procedure may differ depending on the type of device you are using. For the majority of devices, you must totally power off the device before the procedure can begin. However, using this approach will result in the deletion of all of the valuable data stored on the device once it has been factory reset.
- Step 1. Press and hold the power button as well as the volume down button at the same time. It will bring up the Bootloader menu for you. Step 2.Press the volume down button twice to pick “Recovery Mode,” and then select it by hitting the “Power” button. Step 3.Press the volume down button twice to select “Recovery Mode”
- Keep the power button down while pressing “Volume Up” once to activate the “recovery” mode. Step 4.Using the volume buttons, choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option from the drop-down menu. It may be selected by hitting the Power button on your keyboard. Step 6.After the operation is complete, select “Reboot System Now” from the menu bar.
Make frequent backups of your Samsung phone in case you experience data loss in the future.
Method 7. Boot into Safe Mode
It’s possible that you’re use a third-party lock screen application.
Then you’re in luck since this method is the most effective for bypassing the Samsung lock screen. It is possible to boot your Samsung smartphone into Android Safe Mode in particular.
- Step 1.From the lock screen, open the Power menu and press and hold the “Power Off” option for a few seconds
- Step 2.You will be prompted to choose whether or not to boot into safe mode. To proceed, press “OK.” Step 3.Once the operation is complete, it will temporarily disable the lock screen that was triggered by the third-party application. Delete the third-party lock screen or just wipe the data from your device in Step 4. To exit safe mode, restart your device and restart it again. Step 6.The obnoxious lock screen application has now been removed
Method 8. Call your Locked Phone to Bypass Samsung Password
- Step 1: Use your friend’s phone to make a call on your locked phone
- And To complete Step 2, accept the call and push the back button without disconnecting from the connection
- Step 3.At this point, you have total access to the device. To delete the pattern or pin, go to the device’s security settings and choose Disable Pattern or Pin. If you don’t know the proper pin, it will guess it for you and attempt alternative combinations that you can recall
- Step 5.
Bonus. Unlock Samsung Tool: Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
No longer will you need to utilize any other unlock tools on your Android smartphone if you are using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android). Without any difficulty, you can overcome the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint security measures. How to unlock a Samsung phone that has forgotten its password without erasing all of its data? Actually, only Samsung devices are capable of being unlocked without causing data loss. When you utilize Dr.Fone, you will be prompted to select your device model from a drop-down menu.
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
Remove the Samsung lock screen in a jiffy.
- Remove four different forms of screen locks, including pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprints
- There are no technical skills necessary. Supports all major wireless providers, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and others
- In the case of earlier Samsung models, data will not be lost, however in the case of other models, data will be lost.
It has been downloaded by 3981454 users. You can complete the process by following the easy steps outlined below. Step 1. Select “Screen Unlock” from the list of available options. Connect your Samsung smartphone to your computer and choose “Unlock Android Screen” from the drop-down menu. Step 2.After selecting your Samsung model information, switch off the phone and simultaneously press and hold the Home button, the volume down button, and the power button until the phone enters the Download Mode.
You will now download the recovery package to your device in Step 3.
Once the program has been downloaded, you will be able to follow up with the procedure and have the device unlocked.
You may also use this program to unlock other Android phones, such as those from Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi, and other manufacturers.
In order to prevent forgetting your password or PIN the next time, make a note of the pattern or digits on a text file or piece of paper and keep them secure. Use Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock to circumvent the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint if you need to bypass the lock screen pattern, PIN, password, or fingerprint (Android). A professional tool that can erase all of the fingerprints, patterns, and password lock screens from your phone without affecting any of the data stored on it.
Overview:After conducting some research, I discovered that there are many customers out there who are looking for assistance on many community and forum websites on how to unlock the screen lock of their Samsung phone after they have forgotten the PIN, Password, or Pattern lock. Consequently, in this post, I will discuss numerous methods for quickly removing, bypassing, unlocking, and disabling screen locks such as PIN, password, pattern, or fingerprint on Samsung smartphones using a simple method.
- Solution1. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password Using Android Device Manager (ADM)
- Solution2. Use Samsung Lock Screen Removal Software (100 percent effective)
- Solution3. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password Using Samsung Service ‘Find My Mobile’ Feature
- The fourth solution is to use the Google Account/Forgot Pattern feature to unlock the Samsung screen password. 5. Delete the Password File Using ADB In Order to Crack Samsung Screen Lock
- 6. Factory Reset in Order to Disable the Samsung Locked Screen Using Solution 7, you may bypass the Samsung lock screen by booting into safe mode. “Pattern Password Disable” and Custom Recovery (SD Card Required) are the eighth and final solutions. Solution9: Bypass the Samsung lock screen by dialing an emergency number. Solution10: Another Method to Get Past the Samsung Phone’s Locked Screen
It is a good practice to keep our smartphones locked at all times so that we can protect our devices from illegal access and theft. We may simply prevent our children, friends, and strangers from accessing our private images, messages, and other data stored on our mobile device by utilizing a simple password protection system. As we all know, locking the screen lock on our Samsung phones and tablets is the quickest and most convenient method of protecting our smartphones. Almost all Samsung smartphones and tablets are equipped with built-in security features that allow you to lock your device’s screen using a pattern, PIN, password, or fingerprint sensor lock.
What happens if you lose or forget your Samsung phone’s password, PIN, or pattern lock?
You may also be interested in:How To Bypass Lock Code On LG Phone – Several tried and verified techniques to erase or bypass the Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint have been developed in order to avoid such occurrences.
Moreover, guess what? They have been proven successful in a large number of instances! The most successful option wasSamsung Lock Screen Removal Software, which is capable of performing the following functions:
- In less than 5 minutes, you can remove/bypass/disable/hack/unlock the screen of a locked Samsung phone. Disable all four forms of screen lock – password, PIN, pattern, and fingerprint – on your computer. Handle all locked screen circumstances, including those caused by your children changing the pattern lock, being unable to input a password owing to an unresponsive touch, having the screen locked after repeatedly typing the wrong PIN, and so on. Simple ways to unlock the screen lock on your Samsung phone without losing any data
- This is a read-only software in its entirety. Ensured and protected
Click on the Button Below To Free Download/Buy Now Samsung Android Lock Screen Removal Tool
Can you tell me how I can get into my new Samsung Galaxy S4 if I have forgotten my pin for the lock screen? It was necessary to fill in a new passive for my lock screen because my children were always stealing my phone. I entered a new phone number incorrectly, and now I am unable to access the new phone. HELP Android Central Forums is the source of this information. Just as an example, there are several Samsung mobile customers that confront situations like this in their everyday lives, and this is not an isolated incident.
10 Solution To Unlock/Hack/Remove/Bypass/Disable Screen Lock PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint on Samsung
Never worries, we’ve compiled a list of ways that will assist you in unlocking, cracking, breaking, or bypassing your Samsung device. Follow the remedies one by one in the order they are listed, and then determine whether or not your problem has been resolved.
Solution1. Bypass Screen Lock With Samsung Service ‘Find My Mobile’ Feature
” Find My Mobile ” is a function that is available on all contemporary Samsung smartphones and tablets. In other words, if you have previously created your Samsung account before your smartphone was locked, you may simply defeat the Samsung lock screen patter, password, PIN, and fingerprint security measures. Here are the actions to take:
- Access your Samsung Account by logging in. On the left panel, select “Lock my screen” from the drop-down menu. Enter a new PIN and press the Lockbutton, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
It will replace your previous screen lock PIN, password, or fingerprint with the new PIN that you have just entered within a few minutes. You may now use that PIN to unlock your smartphone without having to reset it or sign in to your Google account first. The aforementioned method is compatible with all Samsung phones that include the “Find my mobile” function, including the Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S8+/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S2 and others. Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S8+/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S You might also be interested in:Recover Deleted/Lost Photos From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
Solution2. Use Samsung Lock Screen Removal Software (100% Working)
Android Unlock is the best Samsung Lock Screen Removal program available today, and it can unlock or bypass the locked screen on Samsung phones and tablets in as little as 5 minutes. It removes or disables the screen lock without causing any data loss on the device’s internal storage. This Samsung unlocking program allows you to defeat four different types of screen locks — pattern lock, PIN lock, password lock, and fingerprint lock – by just pressing a single button. Screen lock unlocking for Samsung phones and tablets is a completely safe, legal, and secure procedure.
More information will be available soon.
Steps To Remove/Disable/Hack/Bypass/Unlock Samsung Screen Lock Password, PIN, Pattern or Fingerprint
Connecting Your Android Device is the first step. First of all download, install and open Android lock screen removal application on your computer and pick the “ Unlock ” option from accessible module. After that, connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cord to complete the process. Then, on the software’s main screen, select ” Start “. Step 2: Select the device model for which you want to download the recovery package. Recovery packages for different phone models are different, so it is critical that you select the correct phone model when installing the recovery package.
After you’ve selected the appropriate phone models, press the ” Next ” button.
Step 3: Select “Download Mode” on your computer. Then, following the on-screen instructions, you will be taken to Download Mode.
- Remove your phone from the charger
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, the Home button, and the Power button all at the same time. To enter Download Mode, use the Volume Up button on your keyboard.
Step 4: Download and install the Recovery Package Once your phone has entered download mode, it will begin to download the recovery package to your computer. Simply sit back and wait for the download to be completed. Step 4: Unlock Android Locked Screen Without Losing Any Information The Android lock screen removal process will begin once the download of the recovery package has been completed and the screen lock has been removed. Once the procedure is complete, you will be able to access your phone as you normally would, without having to enter any passwords, PINs, or pattern lock codes.
Now that your Android smartphone has been disconnected from your computer, you may establish a new password, PIN, pattern, or fingerprint lock of your choosing.
Solution3. Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password With Android Device Manager (ADM)
This is another another excellent method of getting around the Samsung lock screen. By utilizing the Android Device Manager (ADM) service, you may simply get access to a password-protected Android device. It is possible to access and utilize this service from any device or computer. Please keep in mind that this will only work if you had already enabled ADM on your device before it was locked. It will not function if your phone is turned off or is not connected to the internet. Here’s how to go about it:
- Using the same Gmail account that you used to set up your Samsung device, log in to Android Device Manager. In the ADM interface, choose the device that you wish to unlock. If your device is not connected, try connecting it a few times. Select the ” Lock ” option from the drop-down menu. A new window will pop up, requesting that you enter your new password.
- Fill up the blanks with a new password to replace the old PIN, password, or pattern lock, and then click onLock.
Within minutes, your device’s existing password will be changed, and you will be able to unlock your device using the new password you created. Check out this article on how to transfer, backup, and copy contacts from your Samsung phone to your computer.
Solution4. Unlock Samsung Screen Password with Google Account/ Forgot Pattern Feature
You can bypass your locked device using your Google account or the forgotten pattern function on all Android devices, including Samsung devices, because this option is provided by default on all Android devices, including Samsung smartphones. Please keep in mind that this technique will only work if you have already checked in with your Google account before your Samsung phone was truly locked. Here are the steps to follow:
- You may bypass your locked smartphone by using your Google account or the forgotten pattern function, which is provided by default on all Android devices, including Samsung devices, and is therefore a viable alternative. Please keep in mind that this approach will only work if you have previously signed into your Google account before your Samsung phone was locked. Please read this section for further information on the procedure:
- Now input your Google account information — the same Gmail id and password to sign in that you used to configure your Samsung phone – and click Sign In. Following that, Google will send an email containing a new pattern lock
Please keep in mind that this will only function if your device has internet connectivity; otherwise, you will be unable to sign in to your Google account. You may also be interested in:How To Unlock An OnePlus With A Broken Screen
Solution5. Delete the Password File Using ADB To Crack Samsung Screen Lock
This is another another method of getting into your Samsung phone that has been locked with a screen lock. However, this will only work if you have previously enabled USB debugging on your device before it is truly locked and your computer is permitted to connect through ADB before trying to unlock it. If you fulfill these conditions, then this is still another viable option for unlocking your Samsung device’s screen lock protection. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer via a USB connection, and then open a Command prompt in the ADB directory on your computer.
After that, restart your phone, and your phone will no longer prompt you to input any secure screen lock codes, allowing you to use your device as usual without restriction.
However, you must set a new PIN, password, or pattern on your device before resetting or restarting it again. Also see: How to Locate and Recover Hidden Files or Folders on an Android Device.
Solution6. Factory Reset To Disable Samsung Locked Screen
Using “Find my mobile,” Android Smartphone Manager, or the Google Account/Forgot Pattern Feature, if you are unable to disable the lock screen, you may always do a hard reset on your Samsung device to return it to its factory default settings. Please keep in mind that this method will completely delete any information saved on the phone. In order to unlock Samsung screen lock without losing any data, it is advised that you either backup your Android data or use theAndroid Lock Screen Removalsoftwarerecommended in Solution 2 to unlock Samsung screen lock.
- Remove the battery from your phone and then press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time until and unless the screen turns black. This will bring up the Bootloader menu
- Click the Volume Down button twice to choose ” Recovery Mode,” and then hit the power button to boot into recovery mode mode. (The key combination varies from device to device
- See below for details.)
- As soon as you have entered recovery mode, hit the Volume Down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset” and confirm your selection by pressing the Power button.
- Once the procedure is complete, return to the main Recovery Mode Screen and pick the option “Reboot system immediately” from the drop-down menu.
Afterwards, return to the main Recovery Mode Screen and pick the option “Reboot system now” from the drop-down menu.
Solution7. Boot Into Safe Mode To Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
If you have locked your Samsung phone screen with a third-party app rather than the standard lock, this is a highly effective approach to unlock your phone screen. The following are the procedures to take in order to boot your device into Safe Mode:
- Press and hold the Power OFF button for several seconds. It will then prompt you to choose whether or not to boot your device into safe mode. Select ” OK ” from the drop-down menu.
- Once this is done, it will temporarily disable the lock screen that was previously disabled by a third-party app. Remove the third-party application or just reset the data
- This is now your choice. After that, simply reboot the device, and it will automatically exit safe mode.
Please keep in mind that this approach will only work if you have used a third-party lock screen application rather than the standard lock.
Solution8. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (SD Card Needed)
It is necessary to be a technically competent user in order to utilize this approach to bypass the Samsung lock screen. Do you know what “custom recovery” and “rooting” are? You must have customer recovery installed on your phone, and you must have an SD card in your phone. SD card is required since it allows you to transfer ZIP files to the phone and because it is the only means to transfer files when the phone screen is disabled.
- It is necessary to be a technically competent user in order to utilize this approach to bypass the Samsung lock screen. Do you know what “custom recovery” and “rooting” mean? To use customer recovery, you must first install it on your phone and then insert an SD card into it. SD card is required since it allows you to upload ZIP files to the phone and because it is the only means to transfer files while the phone screen is locked, such as when traveling abroad.
Solution9. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
In this approach, you must crash the lock screen user interface in order to gain access to other functionalities of the phone and, as a result, bypass the lock screen. Note: This solution has been tested and found to be successful on devices running Android 5.0 – 5.1.1. The following are the procedures to take in order to crash the lock screen UI:
- Press theEmergencybutton and then call 10 asterisks using the dialer pad. Copy the same ten asterisks and paste them on the same dialer pad, then continue the process until the paste option is no longer visible.
- After that, return to the screen lock and choose the Camera icon, followed by the Settings option. Then it will prompt you to enter your password, and you will have to repeat the same procedure (input 10 asterisks, copy and paste it), and you will have to keep doing so.
- Eventually, it will crash the lock screen and you will be able to use the phone’s other capabilities without having to unlock it. Afterwards, you may proceed to establish a new lock screen password for your phone.
Note: Although this is a very basic and straightforward technique of bypassing a forgotten screen lock password, it is not the most effective means of disabling the lock screen. Also see: How to Resolve the “Unfortunately, Messenger Has Stopped” Error on Android: Practical Solutions
Solution10. Other Method To Get Through Locked Screen of Samsung Phone
The use of this approach is beneficial when your phone becomes locked after multiple failed tries and you must wait several hours before attempting to unlock it again, or when your device becomes permanently locked but you quickly recall the proper password, PIN, or pattern lock. However, you will have to wait a few hours before you can try again in order to input the proper password. If you find yourself in this circumstance, you can follow the methods outlined below to overcome your Samsung’s protected screen:
- Make a call to your locked phone using any other phone other than your own
- When you receive a call, hit the back button without ending the call. After that, you have total access to the device. Remove the screen lock by going to the phone’s settings.
This will prompt you to enter the appropriate pattern, PIN, or pattern lock.
Simply type in the right pattern, PIN, or pattern lock to unlock the device. If you are unsure about the proper pin, make educated guesses and attempt as many other combinations as you can remember.
So, you now have eleven options to choose from when it comes to unlocking/bypassing Samsung screen locks, including PIN, Pattern, Password, and Fingerprint. I’d like to offer an advice with you, which is that you must write down your PIN, password, or pattern lock on text files or paper in order to prevent forgetting your PIN or pattern lock. If, on the other hand, you need to get around the Samsung Lock screen, you might try usingAndroid Lock Screen Removalsoftware. PIN, pattern, password, and fingerprint lock on Samsung phones and tablets may be quickly removed using this expert program, and no data is lost in the process.
He is an Android enthusiast who enjoys writing about the platform, including tips, techniques, issue remedies, data recovery solutions, and other topics.
How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data for Novice Users
We protected our Samsung Galaxy phones with a password to prevent anyone from accessing our personal information without our consent. On newer Samsung smartphones, you have the option of using a PIN, pattern, or fingerprint as a password. However, we all forget our passwords from time to time and are unable to access our own Samsung phones. Here are various free methods for getting around the Samsung lock screen. Method 1 or Method 2 should be the initial options considered by the majority of you.
If all of the procedures listed above fail to unlock your phone, consider the last step, which is to do a factory reset.
Method 1. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data? – Forgot Password/Fail to Input Fingerprint
You’ve forgotten your Samsung device’s password, PIN, or pattern? No problem. Alternatively, your Galaxy’s fingerprint reader may be malfunctioning. Please don’t be concerned; Android Unlock allows you to bypass your Samsung lock screen without causing any data loss in as little as five minutes. There are two different work modes available in the app. The standard method is intended to unlock Samsung/LG phones without causing data loss, while the advanced mode is intended to unlock other Android phone manufacturers.
- Samsung devices that are supported include the Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3, Note 8/7/4/3/2/Edge, Tab 2/Tab S/Tab Pro, and others.
- Install the program and pick “Unlock” from the toolbox in the first step.
- Step 3: Fill up the blanks with the information about your device.
- Simply choose the required information from the drop-down box, and the program will provide you with a tailored recovery package to unlock your Samsung device.
- First and foremost, turn off your Samsung phone.
- 3) To enter the Download Mode, press the Volume Up button on your phone.
- Step 6.Confirm the information by inputting “000000” to confirm your device information and then clicking on “Remove Now” to unlock your Galaxy without losing any data.
Step 7.At this point, you should be able to access your Samsung phone without entering a password. People also inquire about the following: How to Recover Data from a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a Cracked Display? The 5 Most Effective Solutions for Unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy S5
Method 2. How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile?
Have you forgotten your Samsung Galaxy’s password or PIN and need to open it? Due to the fact that Find My Mobile is a built-in function of all Samsung smartphones, it should be the first option you consider. Prior to locking your smartphone, you will need to connect into your Samsung account on your device in order to make use of this useful function. It is not possible for this tool to function properly if you have not yet created a Samsung account or signed into this account on your Galaxy device.
Test the procedure, however, if you have maintained your Samsung account hooked in to your device.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Visit the Samsung Find My Mobile Website using a computer’s web browser
- Or When you are ready to log into your Samsung account, click “Sign in.” Once this is completed, navigate to the “Lock my screen” option on the left-hand panel. To unlock your Galaxy screen, you’ll need to enter a new PIN. If you don’t remember your previous password for your Samsung smartphone, here is the new one: At the bottom, press the “Lock” button. Wait a few minutes, and the PIN that you entered into the online browser will be able to be used to unlock your Samsung Galaxy phone.
For further information, see 3 Methods for Recovering Data When Samsung Fails to Enter Password. Data Recovery on a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a Cracked Display A Samsung account should have been signed in to your Samsung Galaxy before you failed to lock it with the old password, as we discussed above. What if you are accustomed to accessing your Samsung phone with a Google account rather than a Samsung account? Please do not be concerned; go to Method 2.
Method 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Using Google Account – Android Device Manager
Google, like Samsung, has its own “Find My Mobile” service for all Android users, which is referred to as Android Device Manager, which is widely used. In accordance with the same criterion as the Samsung Find My Mobile, you must have connected into your Google account on your Samsung Galaxy phone prior to the failure of unlocking screen appearing on your screen. Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Galaxy Note9/8/7/6, Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A6, Galaxy J8/J7/J6/J5, and more are among the devices that are supported by this app.
- Open a web browser on your computer and navigate to the Android Device Manager website. Insert the Google account that you used to unlock the Samsung phone into this box. Check to see whether the default device listed on the left panel is the one you’re looking for. If this is the case, click on the “Refresh” button and choose the appropriate option. If it is, go to the next step. “LOCK” should be selected. Replace the old password with a new one by entering it here. Then press the “Lock” button. After a few minutes, the password/PIN will be changed to the new one that you have specified. After that, you may use the new password to unlock your Samsung Galaxy device.
Learn more about tracking an Android phone here. We’ve compiled three highly effective methods for you to consider. Unfortunately, if you are unable to satisfy the requirements of Find My Mobile or Android Device Manager, you will need to go on to the next technique on this page instead. Please carry on.
Method 4. How to Bypass Galaxy Lock Screen with Google Login?
It is a very successful technique of unlocking your Samsung Galaxy without losing any data, however it is only compatible with Android operating systems 4.4 and below. Because many of you should have changed your Android operating system to a newer version, this may be the simplest but most pointless method for recent Samsung smartphones. If you need to unlock your old Samsung phone, you may charge it and then attempt this approach to unlock it. Aside from having an Android version, the only need for using this approach is that you can still recall the backup PIN or the Google account that you previously used on this phone, which is not always the case.
The following Samsung cellphones are supported: Samsung smartphones running Android OS 4.4 or below. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Enter an erroneous PIN, password, or pattern for a total of five times
- Select “Forgot Pattern” from the drop-down menu. Enter your Google account information and sign in, or enter the backup PIN
- And Once this is completed, your Galaxy will be unlocked.
Here are three completely free methods for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy. They are simple enough that even inexperienced users may circumvent the lock screen without losing their data. Finally, doing a factory reset through Android Recovery mode is the only free option for resetting the lost password on Android devices. People were also interested in:5 Ways to Unlock an Android Tablet Without a Password.
Method 5. How to Remover Forgotten Password via Android Recovery Mode?
Using the Android System Recovery Mode, users may restore the functionality of their Android phone. You have the option of restarting the system, doing a factory reset, or wiping the cache partition. It can be applied in the following situations: 1. You’ve forgotten your password. 2. The fingerprint reader has stopped working. 3. The screen is frozen and the touch screen is not functional. Here’s how it’s done:
- Press the Power key and then press on the “Power off” button on the screen. When you press the Power key and the Volume Down key together, you will see the word “Start” at the top of the screen. When you press the Volume Down key two or three times, the words “Recovery mode” will appear in red at the top of the screen. To enter it, press the Power key on your keyboard. The message “No command” will appear on the screen at that point. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up keys at the same time for about 3 seconds. Continue to hit the Power key while simultaneously holding down the Volume Up key once
- Use the Volume keys to choose “Wipe data/factory reset,” then hit the Power key to confirm your selection. To restart the phone, you may choose “yes, wipe all user data” and then select “Reboot system immediately” from a list of available options. After that, you should be able to access your device without having to input a password
Notice: Performing a factory reset on your Galaxy phone may result in the loss of all user data, however it is estimated that there is a 50 percent possibility of data recovery after doing so. Furthermore, this method is a little complicated for new users. Please see the following link for more information: Android System Recovery – How to Fix Android Stuck at Android System Recovery? There are two methods for restoring Android to its factory settings.
The Final Thoughts:
Listed here are the five most straightforward solutions for inexperienced users to circumvent the Samsung lock screen. Method 5 is not advised due to the complexity of the steps and the possibility of losing data without recovery. Method 4 has limitations when used with the Android operating system. Method 1 or Method 2 should be the first options considered by the majority of you since they are simple to use while still requiring certain preconditions. If all of the previous ways failed, attempt the fifth option to erase the fingerprint password from your Samsung Galaxy and backup files from your phone to your PC before sending your phone to a repair shop for assistance.
What is the best way to transfer files between a Samsung phone and a PC?
3 Ways to Unlock Pattern Lock in Samsung 
Have you forgotten your Samsung pattern lock and are unsure of how to open it? Don’t worry, this post will teach you three easy and free techniques to unlock your Samsung phone if you have forgotten your pattern.
DroidKit – S amsung Pattern Unlock Tool
DroidKit is a free app that allows you to unlock a Samsung phone with a single click if you have forgotten your pattern. When you are trying to access your Samsung phone but have forgotten your pattern lock Samsung, it will be really annoying. After finding yourself in this situation, you must be anxious to learn how to unlock pattern lock on Samsung in order to get it back to working order, right? Continue reading to find out how to unlock pattern lock if you can’t remember your password or pattern.
In the next piece, we’ll go over three simple techniques for unlocking a Samsung phone if you’ve lost or forgotten your pattern.
These three approaches will assist you in unlocking your pattern lock without losing any data. We’re off to a good start! Also, check out: How to Unlock a Samsung Phone When You Have Forgotten Your Password Without Losing Your Data
How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsungvia PIN Code
If you have forgotten your Samsung phone’s pattern, you may unlock it by entering the pin code that you entered during the pattern lock setup. If you have also forgotten your pattern, pin, password, and fingerprint, you can simply proceed to Method 2 and follow the instructions.
- Using your Samsung phone, make a mistake five times and then erase it. If you recall your PIN code, press the PIN button. Enter the PIN code and press the “Done” button. The previous pattern lock will be deleted, and you will be taken to the Screen Unlock settings, where you will be able to reset the lock screen on your smartphone.
How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsung with Android Phone Unlocker
What should I do if I forget the pattern, PIN, password, or fingerprint that I used to unlock my Samsung phone? Unlocking a Samsung pattern lock without erasing any information is possible. DroidKit, a professional Android solution, should be your first and only choice!. DroidKit is widely regarded as one of the most user-friendlyAndroid Phone Unlockerson the market, with a strong following among Samsung users and owners of other Android devices.
DroidKit – Unlock Samsungwithout Password
- If you have forgotten your Samsung phone’s password, PIN, pattern, or anything else, you may get it unlocked in minutes. Also, it can assist you in removing the pattern lock from your Samsung tablet. Unlock your Samsung phone without the need for root access or any technical expertise.
Pattern, PIN, digital number, fingerprint, and face recognition are just a few of the forms of passwords that may be removed with DroidKit. Furthermore, you do not need to root your smartphone to complete the unlocking process. Aside from unlocking Samsung phones and tablets, such as the newest Samsung S21 or the older Samsung Galaxy S8, you can also unlock over 20,000 other phone and tablet models, including those from Sony, Motorola, Google Pixel, Huawei, and others. Furthermore, with the aid of DroidKit, you may also erase your Google Account from your Samsung device if you have forgotten your password.
Unlock Android Samsung phone pattern lock if forgotten as below:
Step 1. Download and install the most recent version of DroidKit on your computer, then run the program. Navigate to the Unlock Screenmode on the welcome page in order to begin the process of unlocking screens. Select the Unlock Screen Function option. Because unlocking your Android device’s screen would destroy all of the data on it, you may want to create a Samsung backup in advance of the event. Step 2.After connecting your Samsung device to the computer with a USB cord, go to the “Unlock Screen” website and read the notes before pressing the Startbutton on the screen.
- Step 3.After DroidKit has finished preparing the configuration file for your device, select Remove Now from the drop-down menu.
- Continue once you have confirmed your device’s brand.
- Step 4.
- Completed the removal of the lock screen
How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsungvia Google Account?
You’ll be permitted to make a mistake five times before the sixth time gets stored in your memory. After that, you will get the notice “You have drawn your unlock pattern incorrectly 5 times.” “Retry in 30 seconds,” the system says. It is possible to utilize your Google Account to unlock your Samsung Phone if you have forgotten your pattern in this manner. Please skip this procedure if you do not have a Google account and proceed to the previous ways directly. 1.After you have drawn a faulty pattern on your Samsung phone five times, To reset your pattern, go to the bottom of the lock screen and tap Forgot Pattern.
2.To unlock the device, enter your Email Id and password in the appropriate fields. Then select the Sign in tab from the drop-down menu. 3.The Screen Unlock settings will be displayed when you have completed step 3. You may reset the pattern lock in your Samsung right now by visiting this link.
The Bottom Line
That is all there is to it when it comes to how to unlock a Samsung phone if you have forgotten your pattern. Both of the ways listed above may assist you in doing so with simplicity. For the most part, if you can recall the PIN number, you can utilize Method 1. If you want to quickly and simply remove pattern lock without having to root your phone or go through any other headache, you may free download DroidKit. Method 3 can be used if you already have a Google account. As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
8 Tricks to Bypass Android Lock Screen – PIN / Pattern / Password
The fact that you are reading this post indicates that you have forgotten your phone’s pin/pattern or password and are seeking for ways to unlock Android phones. Not to be concerned, because this occurs far more frequently than you may expect. Fortunately, I have listed the 8 greatest techniques for bypassing Android lock screens so that you can simply access your Android phone again without losing any data to get you out of this jam. You must use the Android Lock Screen Removal program if you want to bypass the lock screen on your Android phone.
Users of Samsung devices may also disable Android lock by utilizing the company’s ‘Find My Mobile’ service.
Please keep in mind that each of the options listed below will work differently on various Android smartphones.
- Make use of Android Lock Screen Removal Software (which is highly recommended)
- With the Google Account/Forgot Pattern Feature, you may unlock your Android screen password. Using Samsung’s “Find My Mobile” service, you may disable the Android lock. Restore your phone to its its default settings. Boot the phone into Safe Mode in order to remove the lock screen. To delete a password file, you can use the ADB command. Bring the Lock Screen UI to a grinding halt
- Use Google’s ‘Find My Device’ website to locate your device.
1: Use Android Lock Screen Removal Software (Recommended)
Android Lock Screen Removalis one of the most popular and appropriateAndroid phone screen unlocking software programs available today, and it is capable of removing the screen lock from Android devices with ease. This phone unlocking program enables you to circumvent pattern locks, PINs, and passwords on your phone and other devices. Screen locks on Android phones and tablets may be unlocked in a legal, safe, and secure manner using this approach. It removes or disables the screen lock on Android devices without affecting data.
This is the most effective method for those who wish to learn how to unlock android phone password without having to do a factory reset.
The procedure is straightforward and straightforward, and you may unlock your phone’s screen and gain access to its contents in only a few simple steps.
The recovery of phone data on the phone itself is dangerous since you may end up losing all of your valuable information as a result of data overwriting on the phone’s internal storage.
Steps to Unlock/Bypass/Hack/Remove Android Screen Lock PIN, Pattern, Password, or Fingerprints
- Part 1. Unlock Android lock screen using Standard Mode
- Part 2. Unlock Android lock screen using Advanced Mode
- Part 3. Unlock Android lock screen using Custom Mode
- Part 4. Unlock Android lock screen using Custom Mode
Part 1: Unlock Android lock screen using standard mode
Step 1: Connect your Android device to your computer. Install and run Android Unlock on your computer, then select’Screen Unlock’from the drop-down menu. Connect your Android smartphone to your computer via a USB cable, and then select the’Unlock Android Screen’option from the drop-down menu that appears. Step 2: Decide on a gadget model. There are differences in the recovery packages for different phone models, thus it is critical that you pick the proper phone model while restoring your phone.
Step 3 – Select “Download Mode” on your computer.
- After turning off the phone, press the Power button, the Home button, and the Volume Downbutton all at the same time
- Lastly, hit the Volume Upbutton to enter Download Mode.
Step 4 – Save the Recovery Package to your computer. Once you have entered the download mode, the recovery package will begin to download automatically. Simply sit back and wait for the download to be completed. In Step 5, you will learn how to unlock an Android device’s screen without losing data. When the download of the recovery package is complete, click on the’Remove Now’ button. Performing this procedure will not destroy any information from your Android phone. When the entire procedure is completed, you will be able to use your Android phone without a password and will be able to preview all of the data stored on the phone without any restrictions.
Part 2: Unlock Android lock screen using advanced mode
You should use the Advanced method to unlock your Android handset if you are unable to locate your device model from the list. NOTE: This procedure may result in the deletion of data on the phone. Step 1: Select the second alternative (advanced mode). You should select the second option, ‘I cannot find my device model from the list above,’ from the drop-down menu. Now Android Unlock will go to work on removing the lock screen. When the configuration file is complete, select’Unlock Now’from the drop-down menu.
You should now be able to boot your device into Recovery mode.
- First and foremost, turn off your Android phone. Then hold down the Volume Down + Powerbutton for a long time to restart
- After the screen goes black, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. When the logo displays, press all of the buttons at the same time.
The following are the steps to take if your Android phone does not have a Home button:
- Switch off your Android phone, then when prompted to input your lock screen password, long press the Volume Down + Powerbuttons together to force the device to restart. Now, when the screen goes black, hold down the Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons for a few seconds. After that, when the logo appears on the phone’s screen, press and hold all of the buttons simultaneously.
Step 3: Get around the Android lock screen You must next follow the on-screen directions to completely erase your phone’s settings once Recovery mode has been launched. After a period of time, the lock screen on an Android phone will be deleted automatically.
2: Unlock Android Screen Password with Google Account/Forgot Pattern Feature
This function is enabled by default on Android devices, and you may use it to unlock your phone if you have forgotten your pattern or if you have forgotten your Google account. Please keep in mind that this will only work if you joined up for a Google account before your phone was truly locked. Take a look at the steps listed below –
- A pop-up notice will appear after a few unsuccessful tries, stating “Please try again in 30 seconds.” “You have five more tries remaining.” If you scroll down to the bottom of the message, you will notice an option that says “Forgot Pattern” in the lower corner of your lock screen. Select Forgot Pattern from the drop-down menu.
- You will now be prompted to input your Google account information. Simply input your Gmail ID and password, which you used to set up your Android smartphone, in the appropriate fields. As soon as this is completed, Google will send an email containing the new pattern lock
- The mail may now be accessed, and the pattern lock can be reset.
Please keep in mind that this method necessitates the use of the internet in order to reset your pattern lock; otherwise, you will be unable to get into your Google Account.
3: Disable Android Lock With Samsung’s “Find My Mobile” Service
As a Samsung customer, this is one of the most effective techniques that you should utilize to unlock lost passwords, PINs, fingerprints, or pattern locks on your device. Please keep in mind that you must first log into your Samsung account. The procedures to be followed are as follows: The first step is as follows: Sign in to your Samsung Account using your email address and password. The second step is to select the ” Lock ” option, which is found on the right side of the screen. 3rd Step: Now input a new PIN and press theLockbutton located at the bottom of the screen.
This service is fantastic for Samsung smartphones such as the S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, and so on. It also works well for other Android devices. The procedures are straightforward and straightforward.
4: Reset Your Phone to Factory Settings
If you are unable to unlock the lock screen using Google Account/Forgot Pattern or Samsung ” Find My Mobile ” (for Samsung users), you can always use theAndroid Screen Removalsoftware listed above to unlock the lock screen and restore access to your device. You may, however, perform a hard reset on your phone to return it to its factory settings in order to resolve the locked screen issue. You must first enter Recovery Mode in order to accomplish this. Please keep in mind that doing a Hard Factory Reset would completely wipe/erase any data saved within the phone.
As a result, it is preferable if you can figure out what key sequence works best for your Android smartphone.
- Turn off your mobile phone. To enter Recovery Mode, press and hold the volume up, home, and power buttons at the same time for several seconds
- TheAndroid bootloader menu will appear. To enter recovery mode, choose “Recovery mode” from the menu and push the power button.
- Then, once you’ve entered Recovery Mode, press the volume down button to pick the ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ option and confirm your selection
Keep in mind that when you execute a factory reset, all of your data is wiped; however, you may still useAndroid Data Recoverysoftware to restore data after a factory reset.
5: Boot Phone in Safe Mode to Remove Lock Screen
It is one of the most straightforward and expedient methods of removing the lock screen. However, it is effective if the lock screen is a third-party software rather than the default lock screen. Find out how to accomplish it in the sections below: Press and hold the power button on your smartphone for a few seconds before selecting the Power off option. This will prompt you to choose whether or not to reboot into safe mode. To restart the phone, press the’OK’ button. This will temporarily deactivate the lock screen, which was previously disabled by third-party applications.
Please keep in mind that this method is only useful for bypassing the lock screen that has been locked using a third-party app lock screen rather than the default lock.
6: Using ADB to Delete Password File
This will only work if you have already enabled USB debugging on your phone before it was truly locked in the first place. Additionally, you must connect your phone to a PC and grant permission for your PC to connect through ADB. The ADB installation path is then navigated to and a command prompt is started. As shown in the image below, type the following command attribute:ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.keyand press ENTER: ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key After that, simply restart your phone and the locked screen will be gone.
Nota Bene: Although this is a very successful technique of unlocking locked smartphones, it will only work if USB debugging has previously been enabled on the phone.
7: Crash The Lock Screen UI
This approach entails breaking the lock screen user interface in order to gain access to other aspects of the interface, which will allow you to skip the locked screen entirely.
Please keep in mind that this solution is only compatible with devices running Android 5.0 – 5.11. So, in order to crash the lock screen interface, perform the methods outlined below:
- Once you’ve pressed the emergency button, input 10 asterisks into the dialer to initiate the call. Copy the text and paste the asterisk on the same dialer pad over and over again till and unless the paste option is no longer visible
- Once you’ve returned to the lock screen, touch on the Camera shortcut icon, which will then take you to the settings menu. This prompts you to enter a password, but you must do the same thing that you did in the previous prompt. Simply hold down the long-press button and keep repeating the operation
- At some point, the lock screen will be crashed, and you will be able to navigate your way through the remainder of the phone’s UI
- You may now change the phone’s lock screen password to something more secure.
These instructions are valuable for people who wish to learn how to bypass the Android lock screen by utilizing the camera on their device. Note:This is a very simple way that does not require the use of any third-party software or services. This is only applicable to smartphones running Android 5.0-5.11 or above. Furthermore, it is not the proper technique of disabling the lock screen.
8:How to Bypass Phone Lock Code UsingFind My Device Website?
Other options are available to Android phone owners, including a feature calledFind My Smartphone, which allows you to wipe your device with the aid of your Google Account. This will only work if you are signed into your Google account and have followed the instructions on the page to gain access to your phone. Only a few customers have claimed that this approach does not work on Android 8.0 and higher; thus, if your phone is running onAndroid 7.0 or earlier, this is the most effective way. This procedure is carried out through the use of a computer or laptop; thus, after entering into the same account, select theLockoption.
When your phone has been recognized, the device details will be shown along with the phone’s name.
Enter a new password twice to confirm it, and then click on the ” Lock ” button to secure the page.
How Can I Disable the Screen Lock on My Samsung Galaxy?
There are several methods for disabling the screen lock on your Samsung Galaxy device. Although it is a simple procedure, you should be aware of the entire procedure for disabling screen lock. Follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin, navigate to the applications section. This is done in order for you to be able to remove any screen locks on your Samsung Galaxy S4 or other Samsung smartphones. Now navigate to theSettings menu. After that, select My Device from the drop-down menu. Click on the Lock screen after you’re finished. Now, press the Screen lock button. You must enter your password in this field. Then click on the Continue button. Last but not least, selectNone. The screen lock has been switched off fully at this point.
How to Turn Off Security PIN?
Screen security can be configured either by the user or by the device administrator, depending on who is in charge of it (app). As a result, disabling the security PIN, password, pattern, or fingerprint is simple and straightforward. It is necessary to do so by going toSettingsSecurityScreen security.
How Can I Remove Apps from My Lock Screen?
Many people want to know how to remove applications from the lock screen, and this article will explain how. There are other procedures that must be followed in this case as well, and they are as follows:
- To begin, navigate to theSettings menu
- Then scroll down and select theDevicesection
- After that, pick lock screen shortcuts from the drop-down menu on the Lockscreen. In this section, you must first choose the icon for which you desire to edit the shortcut
- Afterwards, pick applications, and then the applications
- Finally, specify the application for which you wish to create a shortcut.
So, you’ve studied a variety of methods for unlocking, bypassing, hacking, and disabling the lock screen on Android smartphones. It is entirely up to you to determine which services, programs, or tools are the most appropriate for you in order to circumvent the Android lock screen. My recommendation, if you ask me, would be to utilize theAndroid Lock Removaltool since it is simple to use and suitable for all users, whether they are new to Android or technically literate. Consequently, don’t waste any more time and simply go for it.
You may also like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay up to date with the newest news.
He currently resides in Northern California and has about 15 years of expertise in the world of technology, having dealt with a wide range of challenges, mistakes, and other concerns throughout the years.
With his hectic schedule, Henri finds time to spend with his family and enjoys cricket, which he does whenever he has the opportunity.