- 1 How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Phone
- 2 How Do I Bypass Google Verification after Reset on Samsung
- 3 Video Tutorial onhow to bypass Google lockwithout password
- 4 The Bottom Line
- 5 3 Best Ways on How to Bypass Google Account Samsung
- 6 Way 1:How to Bypass Google Account Samsung Less Than 5 Minutes
- 7 Way 2:How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung without PC
- 8 Way 3:How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Using App
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 2022 How to Bypass Google Verification After Reset Samsung
- 11 What Is Google Account Verification
- 12 How to Bypass Google Verification After Reset on Samsung
- 13 How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Android
- 14 Related Questions about How to Bypass Google Verification
- 15 Conclusion
- 16 Samsung Galaxy j7 How to Bypass Google Account Without OTG or pc [Your Ultimate Guide]
- 17 Things To Know Before We Proceed on the Process of Bypassing
- 18 What Exactly Is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
- 19 3 Different Methods To Bypass Google Account Without OTG or PC
- 20 Our Final Thoughts
- 21 Frequently Ask Questions
- 22 How can I get around Google verification after a factory reset?
- 23 How do I get around Google’s lock on my Samsung J7?
- 24 Bypass Google FRP Lock on Samsung Phone with or without PC
- 25 Way 1: Bypass FRP lock on Samsung phone with PC
- 26 Way 2: Bypass Google FRP lock on Samsung phone without PC
- 27 2 Methods To Bypass Any Samsung Google Account Verification- Dr.Fone
- 28 Part 2: How to bypass Google Account Verification on Samsung devices without OTG
- 29 Part 3: Bypass Samsung lock screen with Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
- 30 Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 31 Part 1. What is Google Account Verification?
- 32 Part 2. How to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset on Android 5-11?
- 32.1 How to bypass Google account verification with PC?
- 32.2 How to bypass Google verification in 5 minutes?
- 32.3 Pros
- 32.4 Cons
- 33 Part 3. How to bypass Google Lock with Google SwiftKey?
- 34 Final Words
How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Phone
What should you do if your Samsung Galaxy phone is stuck on the Google account verification page and you can’t go into it? Fortunately, this post includes two effective methods for bypassing Google verification on Samsung devices.
DroidKit – FRP Bypass Tool
With DroidKit, you can easily and quickly circumvent Google authentication on my Samsung from the comfort of your own home. Your personal information will never fall into the wrong hands. On Samsung mobile phones, Google account verification, commonly known as FRP lock (Factory Reset Protection), is a security feature. If your Samsung phone is misplaced, it can be protected from being used by anybody who locates it quickly. Even if the phone screen lock is circumvented by restoring factory settings, the phone will remain locked in Google account verification, preventing it from being set up and used regularly.
Although this secures your Samsung phone, it might be inconvenient for those who forget about the Google Play Store.
How Do I Bypass Google Verification after Reset on Samsung
Following are the particular techniques for bypassing Google account verification on a Samsung phone following a factory reset:
- Simply reset your device like you did when you originally set up your phone (choosing a language and connecting to a Wi-Fi network)
- The Google Account Verification interface will appear after that. When the keyboard appears on the screen, press and hold “@” to access the Settings menu. Select Google Keyboard Settings from the drop-down menu. Samsung’s Google Account Verification
- Select ” HelpFeedback ” from the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner. In the Help section, click “Using Google Keyboard,” then press and hold to choose any text on the page, then click “Websearch.” When the search box appears, put “Settings” into it. Continue scrolling down the menu until you see ” About Phone “
- Tap on the Build Number when you find it.
This approach to circumvent Google account only works on Samsung phones and will not work on other devices.
Video Tutorial onhow to bypass Google lockwithout password
If you find the preceding technique too difficult to do on your own, consider using a sophisticated FRP bypass application like DroidKit to help you simply delete the Google account from your Samsung phone without a password. You can quickly and rapidly bypass FRP lock using DroidKit – Samsung FRP Bypass, and you don’t require any technical skills. The easy-to-follow operating stages make it straightforward for anybody to follow. Just have a look at the key features of DroidKit:
- With the highest success rate on the market, bypass the FRP lock
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets (currently just for Android 6–10) are supported. It’s the only solution that works on both Windows and Mac to let you get back into your device quickly
- Remove the prior Google Account from your device entirely, and you’ll be able to use your Samsung phone without restriction
To circumvent the Google account verification on your Samsung phone without a password, download the newest version of DroidKit and follow the full instructions. Step 1: On your PC, open DroidKit and select Bypass FRP Lock mode. DroidKit allows you to bypass Google Account Verification. Step 2. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer via USB connection, read the particular instructions below, and then press the Start button as seen in the image. This function will remove all data from your device.
When the configuration file download is complete, the interface below will appear.
Then you must follow the steps outlined below.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, using bypass FRP Tool – DroidKit is the ideal solution to get around the Google account verification issue. So, why don’t you download it and give it a shot? We really hope that this material will be of use to you in the future. If you have any recommendations, please leave them in the comments area below.
DroidKit – Google Lock Bypass Tool
Google lockbypasstool DroidKit is a sophisticated Google lockbypasstool.
It has the highest success rate in the market for bypassing the Google lock (FRP lock), regardless of the Samsung phone or tablet brand. As a member of the iMobie team and an Apple lover, I like assisting more consumers with a variety of iOS and Android-related concerns.
3 Best Ways on How to Bypass Google Account Samsung
For your Android devices, Google account verification provides a built-in security layer. It will be difficult to access your Samsung smartphone if you purchase a used Samsung J7/S7/S8 or S21/S10, or if you lose your Google account password. But don’t be concerned! We’ll show you three ways to circumvent your Google account on Samsung in this post.
- Way 1: How to Bypass Google Account Samsung in Under 5 Minutes
- Way 2: How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung without a Computer
- Way 3: How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Using an App
Way 1:How to Bypass Google Account Samsung Less Than 5 Minutes
When it comes to bypassing Google verification on Samsung, the first technique we’d like to recommend is Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, which is a fantastic application. With a few simple steps, this app can enable you overcome Samsung’s FRP. It not only works with Samsung phones running Android 6/7/8/9/10, but it can also circumvent Samsung’s FRP on Android 11.
- After connecting your Samsung phone to your computer, download Tenroshare 4uKey for Android and select the function “Remove Google Lock(FRP)”. The next screen will display some notes, as well as a manual selection of your Samsung device’s system version. To proceed, click “Send Notification.” Tenorshare 4uKey for Android will then send an alert to your Samsung smartphone. To establish your unlock pin code, simply follow the procedures on the interface. “Bypass Google FRP Lock Successfully!” will appear after you’ve finished. After that, restart your device and log in using the new pin.
That’s how to use a computer to circumvent a Samsung j3’s Google account. If you have any questions, please watch the video below:
Way 2:How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung without PC
When it comes to bypassing Google Account on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, the following must be the most straightforward method for you. In general, the method begins once you have successfully reset your phone, and then you will take a few steps to regain access to your phone. Here’s how to bypass your Samsung’s Google account after a factory reset without using a computer:
- Simply perform a factory reset and restart on your Samsung phone. Then choose a language and connect to a Wi-Fi network. You will now be prompted to enter your Google Account information
- To access the Settings menu, press and hold “@” on the virtual keyboard that appears on the screen. Select Google Keyboard Settings from the drop-down menu. Then, at the top of the window, press on three dots
- Depending on the version of Android you’re running, there may be more dots. Select “HelpFeedback” from the drop-down menu. Steps to circumvent a Samsung Google account are shown in Fig. Tap “Using Google Keyboard” in the “Help” section, then tap and hold to select any text on the page, then click “Websearch.” A
This is how to bypass your Google account on a Samsung device; it will not work on any other device.
Way 3:How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Using App
You may also use a particular app to circumvent Samsung Google account verification. And because this is a highly involved and detailed method, you should read everything thoroughly. This method will undoubtedly circumvent Google accounts on the S21/S20/S10/S7/S8/J3. Here’s a full explanation on how to go around Google verification on Samsung:
- Restart your Samsung phone and wait for the “Welcome” screen to appear, then select a language and press “Start.” Connect to the Wi-Fi network now, and you’ll be prompted to enter your Google Account information. Type anything where the email ID is required, then press and hold it to select it, then click to “Keyboard Settings.” Step 3: Use the program to circumvent any Samsung Google account lock. Select “About Samsung Keyboard” and then “Open Source License” from the drop-down menu. When the pop-up displays, tap and hold on the agreement page, then tap on the three dots. Then select “Web Search.” Unfortunately, your request has been turned down
- Return to the start and hit the Home button three times
This is a time-consuming method that only works on Samsung Android handsets.
This is a time-consuming process that only applies to Samsung Android smartphones.
- On Samsung smartphones (Android 6-11), bypass Google account verification. With only one click, you may unlock Android’s password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock
- On both WinMac and Windows, support for disabling screen lock and FRP
2022 How to Bypass Google Verification After Reset Samsung
Users are occasionally caught in situations where they are unable to proceed without first circumventing the Google account verification process. This predicament might arise for a variety of reasons, including forgetting your PIN, pattern, or Google account. Even if you bought a used phone and don’t know how to use the fingerprint or face lock, you may run into this problem. You’ll learn how to circumvent Google account verification after a reset in this post.
What Is Google Account Verification
Anyone who gained access to your phone before the introduction of Android 5.1 OS Lollipop was able to defeat the lock, whether it was PIN or pattern, with a fast factory reset. Google added Google account verification or Factory Reset Protection to address this problem (FRP). Only the device’s owner, who knows the Google account’s credentials, will be able to reset the device.
How to Bypass Google Verification After Reset on Samsung
If you’re having trouble with Google account verification and don’t know how to get around it on Samsung, you’ve come to the correct place. The corporation has no internal tool or service that can assist in unlocking the phone in such a case.
On your Android handset, iToolab UnlockGo will remove Google verification. It’s a professional bypass tool for Samsung FRP and Google verification. You can simply circumvent Google verification after a factory reset by connecting your Samsung smartphone to a computer.
You’ve arrived at the correct place if you’re having trouble with Google account verification and don’t know how to go around it on Samsung. In such a circumstance, the corporation has no internal tool or service that can assist unlock the phone. UnlockGo for Android by iToolab will allow you to circumvent Google verification on your smartphone. It is a professional tool for bypassing Samsung FRP and Google verification. You may avoid Google verification after a factory reset by connecting your Samsung smartphone to a computer.
- On Android 511, bypass the Samsung FRP lock
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN, pattern, fingerprints, and face recognition)
- Without losing any data, unlock the Samsung screen lock. Covers around 15 well-known manufacturers and over 2000 Android models
The following is a step-by-step guide:
Step 1. Connect Your Samsung Device with PC
Download UnlockGo from iToolab’s official website, then follow the on-screen directions to install it. Connect your Samsung device to your computer using a USB cord and run UnlockGo. To continue, select “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” and then “Start.”
Step 2. Choose OS Version of Device
To ensure a successful completion of the procedure, always double-check that the version you picked is the correct one, and don’t turn off your Wi-Fi throughout the process.
Step 3. Notify the Device Locked by Google Verification
You will receive a notice on your smartphone throughout this procedure. During this time, please ensure that your phone is properly connected. Using the phone during the procedure may cause it to be disrupted.
Step 4. Bypass Google Verification After Factory Reset
All you have to do now is follow UnlockGo’s instructions on the screen. It allows you to overcome Samsung FRP lock in a matter of minutes. UnlockGo (Android) for Samsung tablets is also available.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Android
Other techniques for getting around Google account verification on Android phones exist. So, we’ve compiled a list of techniques for bypassing Google account verification after a reset on Android tablets and smartphones. Let’s have a look at the first approach.
- 1. Bypass Google account verification using the Google keyboard
- 2. Bypass Google account verification without having access to the Internet
- 3. Bypass FRP using a SIM card
- 4. Bypass Google account verification through SMS
Method 1. Bypass Google account verification by Google keyboard
Step 1: To start the procedure, you must first reset your phone, choose a language, and connect to a Wi-Fi network. Step 2.The Google account verification interface will show on the screen, and the keyboard will appear. Tap the “@” key on the keyboard and hold it down until the Settings menu appears, then select “Google Keyboard Settings.” Step 3: A three-dot menu will appear in the top-right area. Select “HelpFeedback” from the menu. Step 4. In the help section, select “Using Google Keyboard,” then press and hold any word on the website before selecting “Web search.” Step 5.
Method 2. Bypass Google verification without Internet access
Step 1: Insert a functional SIM card into a locked phone and dial the SIM’s number from a different phone. Step 2: Answer the call on a locked phone and afterwards save the contact by selecting Add new contact. Step 3: Fill in any string of digits in the opened contact form, hit Save, and then pick Google to establish a new account. Step 4: Restart your device, and the smartphone will be bypassed.
Method 3. Bypass FRP with a SIM card
This approach will show you how to circumvent Google account verification after a reset on a Samsung A21 with a SIM card. Step 1: Remove the SIM card from the phone and turn it on again. Step 2: When the device is restarted, ignore the SIM message and select the language. Step 3: When you see a form that requires you to put in your email and phone number, press the @ key for a few seconds. Choose Android Keyboard Settings from the Settings menu that appears.
Step 4: Now hit Back and Home to activate the Google search engine, which will show on the home screen of your device. Step 5. In the search field, type “Settings,” then uncheck the boxes next to Saving backups and Auto-restore. Step 6: Lastly,
Method 4. Bypass Google account verification via a SMS
Step 1: Connect to the internet and try to type in an email to see if there is a way to send it through SMS. Step 2: In the pop-up box, type a message and send it to 112. Step 3: A notification will show on your phone’s screen indicating that an issue occurred and that your message was not sent, as well as a call button. Step 4: After pressing the call button, type * *4636 * * to make a call. This will bring you to the settings, where you must do a hard reset. This will allow you to access your phone without having to use FRP.
Related Questions about How to Bypass Google Verification
1. What should I do if the keyboard menu doesn’t appear? Some smartphone models and manufacturers may not allow the keyboard settings to show, which is a regular problem. UnlockGo for Android is a good option here because it works in all situations. 2.What should I do if my phone lacks the Google keyboard? Some customers claim that the Google keyboard is missing from their phone. You might attempt alternative approaches that do not require the use of Google keyboard in this circumstance. UnlockGo for Android to erase Google account from phone is a simple solution to deactivate FRP on Android phones.
Is it feasible to entirely remove Google verification from Android?
Only a few things are required.
When you’re looking for a way to circumvent Google account verification after an Android reset, you have a variety of options. However, after reading the entire post, you will find that, when compared to the other difficult techniques, usingiToolab UnlockGo (Android) is the best approach for bypassing FRP. So, why don’t you give it a shot? The step-by-step instructions in this article will assist you.
Samsung Galaxy j7 How to Bypass Google Account Without OTG or pc [Your Ultimate Guide]
You can now unlock your Samsung device without entering a password.It is possible to unlock the j7 device without using a computer.Most people don’t know what to do when their device won’t open without the credentialsand user account details they previously used to log in to the account.You can now unlock your Samsung device without entering a password.
Things To Know Before We Proceed on the Process of Bypassing
Today’s post will show you how to circumvent Google account verification after a factory reset on a Samsung J7. Google account verification is also known as FRP. That means you’ll need to input the correct Google account credentials you’ve used before on the same device. You will never be able to access your device using the Google account protection function if you forget your Google account credentials. Android smartphones running Android 5.0 or above have factory reset protection built in.
If you search for “How to Remove FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy J7,” you’ll come up with a slew of options.
What Exactly Is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
FRP is now available on all Android phones running version 5.0 or above, according to Google. FRP protection is a built-in security mechanism in Android phones that keeps the user’s data, files, and personal information safe from prying eyes. If you leave your Samsung gadget somewhere and someone tries to unlock it with a factory reset, he must input the correct Google account credentials that you used on it. If you don’t, that individual won’t be allowed to use your device. Google account verification is a sophisticated security feature unless you disable it yourself by authorizing OEM to unlock.
But what’s next? If you’ve forgotten your Google account username and password, you’ll be prompted to “Verify Google account” by entering your Google credentials. Don’t worry, we’re here to assist, and we’ll teach you how to get rid of it now.
However, even with these advantages, there are a few drawbacks:
- To begin, if you forget the email address and password you used to set up your Android smartphone, you will be unable to recover access. Second, in this situation, regaining access to your device is practically hard. There are just a few viable techniques to bypass the FRP lock
- Nonetheless, don’t worry. Continue reading if you run into this problem and need to get around this security precaution. We’ve broken down the best strategies to prevent it to make it as stress-free as possible
3 Different Methods To Bypass Google Account Without OTG or PC
When bypassing your Samsung j7, you must have a SIM card installed in your handset, as well as another totally set up device with a SIM card attached in it. Follow the steps below—feeling excited—to learn how we carry out all of the processes. So, let’s get started! 1. On the second smartphone, you must first install the HushSMS software. Open the app on your phone when it has been installed. 2. After starting the app, choose “UseURL prefix” from “WAP PUSH SL” to input the URL www.youtube.com.
Once you’ve entered the phone number of the device you want to bypass, press “SEND WAP PUSH SL” and wait for the locked device to get a notice.
5.Click on the account icon at the top of the page.
- There is no requirement for a PC or an OTG cable to bypass the device
- Unlock your locked smartphone for free
Cons:The approach has only been proven for a few smartphones, including the Samsung J7, Note 5, and S6, so it’s unclear whether it’ll work on other devices.
Method 2: FRP Removal Service allows you to bypass FRP without the use of a computer or an OTG.
The first method is to use a FRPremoval service like UnlockBoot to remove the file. When compared to the alternative, professional FRP removal services may be more convenient and effective for you (using an FRP bypass app).
- Allows you to overcome the Factory Reset Protection lock without a computer or an OTG device
- It will be worthwhile even if you complete the full unlocking process in 5 minutes
- Furthermore, the intricacies of employing a FRP bypass tool will not overwhelm you since a professional will be able to do everything for you remotely
- This is a legal, long-term, and entirely safe service. There is no need to root. The majority of other websites need rooting, which might create problems with the phone. This software is compatible with Samsung, LG, Huawei, ZTE, HTC, and Motorola handsets. This service, which comes with a money-back guarantee, has received positive feedback from several clients.
UnlockBoot modified its working style to give a more dependable and trustworthy service to its customers: they now unlock FRP utilizing a remote client software. If you don’t have a computer, you should borrow one or go to an Internet café because the entire process will take less than 10 minutes. The steps to remove the FRP lock are as follows: Visit the UnlockBoot website first. Step 2: From the drop-down option that displays, select the model of your device. The IMEI number of the device must then be entered.
Step 4:After that, the expert will begin circumventing FRP on your behalf, and the full procedure will be completed on your behalf.
Method 3: How to Get Around Google Account Protection in Samsung Without Using OTG
UnlockBoot has altered its working style to deliver a more dependable and trustworthy service to their customers: they now unlock FRP utilizing a remote client software. It’s a good idea to borrow a computer or go to an Internet café if you don’t have one, as the entire process will take less than 10 minutes. To remove the FRP lock, perform the following steps: Visit the UnlockBoot website in the first step. Step 2:In the drop-down option that displays, choose the model of your device. The device’s IMEI number must then be entered.
Step 4:The expert will then begin circumventing FRP on your behalf, and the full procedure will be completed on your behalf.
How about bypass with OTG and Computer?
Using the OTG (On-The-Go) connector is one of the greatest ways to circumvent the Samsung J7 Google account. Using a USB OTG connection, you may turn your J7 device into a host. This allows you to connect any additional USB device to your smartphone, such as a flash drive. You must first obtain an APK file that allows you to circumvent Google verification before you can use this approach. You may get the APK file here and save it to a USB flash drive. 1. Connect your phone to an OTG cable first.
The USB flash drive should be attached to the opposite end of the cord. 2. Go to the File Manager on your phone after it recognizes the USB drive. 3. Navigate to the APK file in the folder to circumvent Google Drive verification. 4. To download, simply tap it.
Our Final Thoughts
Many people are perplexed as to how to bypass their Samsung Galaxy J7. As a result, I decided to write an essay that can assist you even if you don’t have access to technical technologies. Which strategy do you believe will be most effective for you? Leave your response in the comments area below!
Frequently Ask Questions
Step 1: Select Apps from your home screen. Step 2: Go to Google Accounts > SettingsAccountsGoogle > Your Google Account. Step 3: Select “More” from the drop-down menu. Then choose Remove Account. Step 4: Confirm that you wish to get rid of your Google FRP account.
How can I get around Google verification after a factory reset?
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu
- Press and hold the BackupReset button
- Choose Reset factory data
- Choose Reset Phone
- Erase Everything must be chosen
- Set up the phone till the Wi-Fi connection option appears
- Enter the Wi-Fi password in the text field (don’t input anything yet)
- Now you should be able to see the keyboard. On the keyboard, press and hold the Spacebar
How do I get around Google’s lock on my Samsung J7?
You may circumvent the Samsung J7’s Google account by using OTG. Connect your phone to an OTG cable first. 2. Go to the File Manager of the USB device as soon as your phone recognizes it. 3. Open the folder and go to the APK file to circumvent Google verification on the disk. By touching it, you may install it on your smartphone.
Bypass Google FRP Lock on Samsung Phone with or without PC
If your Samsung phone is stuck on the “This device was reset” Google account verification screen. Sign in with a Google account that was previously linked on this device to continue,” else you’ll be confronted with a Google FRP lock (also known as Google Factory Reset Protection). To gain access to the phone, you must enter the stated Google account and the right password. But what if you’ve forgotten your Google account or password and won’t be able to recover it? What if you purchased a used Samsung phone with an FPR lock and are unable to contact the seller?
We will show you how to bypass Google FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy S6/S7/S8/S9/j7/a20 and other Samsung Galaxy series in this article.
- Method 1: Using a computer to bypass the FRP lock on a Samsung phone
- Way 2: Remove the FRP lock from your Samsung phone without using a computer
Way 1: Bypass FRP lock on Samsung phone with PC
First and foremost, we would like to propose iSumsoft Android Password Refixer, a professional and strong Android unlocking program for PC that is specifically built to defeat FRP lock on Samsung phones. All you have to do now is follow the procedures outlined below.
Step 1: Install Android Password Refixer on the PC.
In any browser on your PC, download the iSumsoft Android Password Refixer app. Double-click the downloaded.exe file to launch the setup wizard after it’s finished downloading. Then, to install iSumsoft Android Password Refixer on your PC, simply follow the instruction. You may start the program immediately from the setup wizard or via a desktop shortcut after it has been installed.
Step 2: Connect the Samsung phone to the tool.
Connect the Samsung phone to your PC via a USB cord. Make sure the iSumsoft Android Password Refixer is open on your PC. To identify the Samsung phone, the program requires a particular Samsung USB driver to be loaded on the computer. If you see a driver installation prompt at the top of the program interface, it signifies the necessary driver hasn’t been installed on your computer. As a result, all you have to do now is clickInstall to install the driver. The app will create a connection with your Samsung phone after the driver is loaded.
Step 3: Select Unlock Google Lock (FRP).
On the software’s interface, choose ” Unlock Google Lock (FRP) ” and then clickNext to progress to the next screen.
Step 4: Download firmware package.
Now you must enter your Samsung phone’s device details, including the model number and country code.
After that, clickDownload to download the firmware package required to overcome the FRP lock. Wait for the firmware package to finish downloading. It will just take a few moments. After the download is finished, the program will extract the firmware package in order to circumvent the FRP lock.
Step 5: Put Samsung phone into Downloading mode.
To set the Samsung phone into Downloading mode, simply follow the directions on the screen.
Step 6: Bypass FRP lock on Samsung phone.
Click Start in the image above to begin unlocking the FRP lock after the Samsung phone has entered Downloading mode. FRP lock will be effectively removed soon, and you will be able to use your Samsung phone without having to authenticate any Google account.
Way 2: Bypass Google FRP lock on Samsung phone without PC
This solution is for you if you want to overcome FRP lock on a Samsung phone without using a computer. It may not work with all Samsung phones, but it’s worth a go. Google’s FRP lock, like Apple’s iCloud activation lock, is extremely secure, which means that bypassing it without the original Google account and password is difficult. However, because software is built by humans, there will always be flaws or defects. Someone has discovered an Android system flaw that allows anyone to circumvent the Google FRP lock on Samsung phones without the need of a computer or software application.
Step 1: Get to the Help page.
- Tap the “Email or phone” field on the “Verify your account” screen (in which the Google account should be entered). Tap and hold the @ sign till the Settings menu displays when the keyboard appears
- From the menu, select Google Keyboard Settings
- In the right upper corner, tap the three dots
- Choose HelpFeedback from the drop-down menu and the item you desire
- Select “Using Google Keyboard” from the Help page. Select any text by long pressing it, then tapping “Websearch” in the top right corner. When a search field appears, remove the old content and replace it with “Settings”
Step 3: Bypass FRP Lock.
- Select About Phone or About Device after you’ve accessed the Settings menu. Tap the Build Number seven times in a row once you’ve found it. The Developer Options menu will be activated as a result of this action. Turn OEM unlocking on in the Developer Options panel, then hit “back” twice. That concludes the discussion.
All of the procedures necessary to get around Google’s FRP lock have been completed. Restart your Samsung phone now. Select your language and connect to a Wi-Fi network when it restarts. The Samsung phone should not ask for Google account verification this time, but instead prompt you to create a new Google account in order to activate the device.
2 Methods To Bypass Any Samsung Google Account Verification- Dr.Fone
All of the procedures needed to get around Google’s FRP lock have been completed. Restart your Samsung phone at this point. Select your language and connect to a Wi-Fi network when it turns on again. This time, the Samsung phone should not prompt you for Google account verification, but instead prompt you to activate the phone with a new Google account.
Part 2: How to bypass Google Account Verification on Samsung devices without OTG
Another excellent method for bypassing the “Verifying your account” window for Samsung smartphones without the need of an OTG connection is described below. This procedure is also carried out with the aid of FRP Tool, but instead of using an On-The-Go cable, a PC is required. Here’s what you should do: FRP Tool may be downloaded and used to reset your computer. Before going any further, you must first install the Realterm program. Connect your Samsung device to the PC and launch the Realterm program in this stage.
After that, go to “Modems” and pick “Samsung Mobile USB modem.” To view the port number, go to properties and click twice.
Part 3: Bypass Samsung lock screen with Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
Consider a case in which you’re trapped on your Samsung smartphone’s locked screen because you’ve forgotten your password or your gadget is performing strangely. You don’t have to be concerned because Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is here to assist you, and it just takes 5 minutes to unlock your smartphone. The best thing about this fantastic toolkit is that it comes from a well-known developer named “Wondershare,” who also provides a free trial version for you to utilize and evaluate all of its capabilities.
Download for free Download for free Run the app after you’ve downloaded it to see the main interface. Here, select “Screen Unlock.” Now I’m utilizing
Being stopped on the Google Account Verification screen is one of the most infuriating experiences one can have. Especially if the previous owner of your used phone locked you out or you forgot your Google account or password. After you reset your Samsung tablet, Samsung A21, S20, or any Samsung device, you’ll need to sign in again. This article provides tried and true techniques for bypassing Google Account Verification after a Samsung reset.
Part 1. What is Google Account Verification?
The Google Account Verification (FRP) function was first introduced in Android 5.1 Lollipop. FRP secures your phone’s personal data by blocking access to it if it is lost or stolen. However, if you forget your Google account, it might lock you out. So, how can you get around Google’s lock?
Part 2. How to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset on Android 5-11?
Do you have Android 5-11 installed? Then this strategy will work like magic for you.
How to bypass Google account verification with PC?
Using a trustworthy FRP unlocker to bypass Google Account with PC is the quickest and most intuitive method. This ensures the security of your phone. Yes! The only program that provides you quick results in less time is iToolab UnlockGo (Android). Its sophisticated built-in capabilities effectively bypass Samsung’s FRP and Google’s verification processes. By connecting your handset to a PC, the bypass program automates the unlocking procedure and unlocks your phone in three simple steps. The tool was designed by the iToolab specialists to be easy to use and effective on all major smartphone manufacturers.
- In Samsung handsets running OS versions 5-11, bypass Google account (FRP) instantly. Removes FRP locks without the use of a Google account or password, giving you complete access over your device
- With easy, unlocks all sorts of Android screen locks, including PIN, pattern, password, and fingerprint
- Unlocks face locks if you buy a phone with facial recognition that was previously locked
- Supports over 2000 Android smartphone and tablet models from leading manufacturers such as Samsung, Huawei, LG, Google Motorolla, Vivo, and others. Sony and Oppo are on their way to you
- An operating system that is simple to use for non-technical users
If you have a Samsung Android phone older than the S7, you may deactivate your Google account without losing data with UnlockGo (Android).
- Samsung Galaxy Note II/3/4/8
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy
How to bypass Google verification in 5 minutes?
IToolab UnlockGo (Android) is a worthwhile tool for bypassing your locked phone’s Google account. Simply download and install UnlockGo (Android) and follow the simple instructions.
Step 1: Connect your Samsung phone with computer
Connect your Samsung device to your computer via USB and launch UnlockGo after you’ve downloaded and installed the tool (Android). Remove Google Lock is the option to choose (FRP). To begin, press the Startbutton.
Step 2:Select the right OS version of the Samsung phone
Connect your Samsung device to your computer via USB and launch UnlockGo once you’ve downloaded and installed the tool (Android). Remove Google Lock is an option to choose (FRP). Use the Startbutton to get started.
Step 3: Get a Notification from UnlockGo (Android)
UnlockGo (Android) bypasses the FRP, and your Samsung smartphone will get an alert signal. Disruptions such as talking on the phone should be avoided during the process. Then, on UnlockGo for Android, follow the on-screen instructions. And, with only three actions and a few clicks, you’ve successfully bypassed Google Account in under five minutes. Take pride in having your own unlocked phone with all of the bells and whistles.
- A malware-free program with a powerful unlocking mechanism
- In a matter of minutes, your phone will be unlocked
- There are no hidden policies
- Perfect and comprehensive device support and OS version compatibility criteria
- Automatically update to the most recent version
- There is no need for technical knowledge.
- Subscription services
- Requires the use of a computer to accomplish
Part 3. How to bypass Google Lock with Google SwiftKey?
Step 1: Perform a factory reset on your device. Select a language and connect your phone to the internet through Wi-Fi. Step 2:On the following screen, you’ll see a Google account sign-in page with a Google Swiftkey pop-up at the bottom. Select Google Keyboard Settings by holding down the”@”key on the keyboard until the Settings option displays. Step 3:Hover your mouse over the three dots in the upper-right corner of your screen. Choose HelpFeedback by tapping it. Step 4: In the help menu, select Using Google Keyboard.
TypeSettings is the fifth step.
Step 6:Find theBuild Numberhere and click it seven times to activate Developer Options. Step 7: Return to the menu, select Developer from the drop-down menu, then touch OEMUnlockingclickBacktwo times. Step 8: Finally, restart your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Reset your device in the first step. Connect your phone to Wi-Fi and select a language. Step 2:On the following screen, a Google account Sign-in page with a Google Swiftkey pop-up will display. Select Google Keyboard Settings after holding the”@”key on the keyboard until the Settings option displays. Step 3: In the upper-right corner of your screen, click on the three dots that appear. SelectHelpFeedback by tapping on it. Step 4: In the help window, select Google Keyboard. Click theWeb search option after tapping and holding any text on this page. TypeSettings is the 5th step. Move down to the menu to search forAbout Phone after the search bar appears. Step 6:Click on theBuild Numberhere seven times to enable Developer Options. Step 7: Return to the menu, choose Developer from the drop-down menu, then touch OEMUnlockingclickBack twice. Finally, restart your phone and connect it to your computer.
- The first step is to reset your smartphone. Choose a language and connect your phone to the internet through Wi-Fi. Step 2:On the following screen, a Google account Sign-in page will display, with a Google Swiftkey pop-up at the bottom. Select Google Keyboard Settings by holding the”@”key on the keyboard until the Settings option displays. Step 3: In the upper-right corner of your screen, click on three dots. Select HelpFeedback by tapping it. Step 4: In the help window, choose Using Google Keyboard. Tap and hold any text on this page, then select Web search. TypeSettings (Step 5) When the search box appears, scroll down to the menu to findAbout Phone. Step 6: Look for theBuild Numberhere and click it seven times to activate Developer Options. Step 7: Return to the menu, select Developer, then hit OEMUnlockingclickBack two times. Step 8: Finally, turn on your phone and connect it to your computer.
When you search for ways to circumvent Google Account Verification after a reset, Google returns millions of results. The majority of techniques are either difficult or dangerous to your device. A thorough analysis of the two ways revealed that iToolab UnlockGo (Android) is the superior option. With its advanced capabilities, it enables you to skilfully circumvent Google Account verification.