- 1 How to Automatically Bypass the FRP Lock on Your Samsung Phone
- 2 How Does FRP Work?
- 3 How Can DroidKit Help You Skip Google Verification?
- 4 DroidKit Does Way More Than Just FRP Unblocking
- 5 DroidKit Works Wonders and Should Be on Your Radar
- 6 3 Ways to Bypass FRP on Samsung [Updated]
- 7 Part 1. What is Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
- 8 Part 2. Download FRP Bypass APK to Unlock Samsung
- 9 Part 3. 3 Methods to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Smartphone
- 10 Part 4. FAQ: How to disable Factory Reset Protection on Android
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Phone
- 13 How Do I Bypass Google Verification after Reset on Samsung
- 14 Video Tutorial onhow to bypass Google lockwithout password
- 15 The Bottom Line
- 16 Bypass Google FRP Lock on Samsung Phone with or without PC
- 17 Way 1: Bypass FRP lock on Samsung phone with PC
- 18 Way 2: Bypass Google FRP lock on Samsung phone without PC
- 19 3 Best Ways on How to Bypass Google Account Samsung
- 20 Way 1:How to Bypass Google Account Samsung Less Than 5 Minutes
- 21 Way 2:How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung without PC
- 22 Way 3:How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Using App
- 23 Conclusion
- 24 [New Method] All Samsung FRP Bypass 2021 – Android 10, 11
- 25 All Samsung FRP Bypass 2021 Latest Solution
- 26 Samsung Galaxy FRP Bypass Solution:
- 27 How To Remove FRP Lock On Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone? (Updated)
- 28 Table Of Contents
- 29 What is FRP Lock on a Galaxy Smartphone?
- 30 Steps toremove FRPlock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone (For New Phones:Android 10, Android 11Android 12)
- 31 Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone (For older version phones)
- 32 Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone using ” Frp HiJacker by Hagard ” tool.
- 33 Compatible model list for this tutorial
How to Automatically Bypass the FRP Lock on Your Samsung Phone
When you lost your smartphone’s lock-screen password in the past, factory resetting it was a realistic solution. Despite the fact that it removed the password, it also made smartphone theft far easier. Many smartphones now come with Factory Reset Protection (FRP) activated, which prevents users from resetting their devices. This lock guarantees that no one can access your phone after a factory reset unless you give them permission to access it. But what happens if you purchase a secondhand phone and are unable to use it due of the FRP lock on it?
How Does FRP Work?
Tradition had it that a phone may be used immediately after a factory reset without the need for any further verification. To use your phone after the reset, you must log in with the Google account that you were using on your phone before to the reset in order to continue using it. As a result, if you don’t recall your Google credentials, you won’t be able to log in to your smartphone. This is a significant issue for those who purchase old cell phones. Whenever you find yourself in this scenario, you have two choices.
- One, circumvent the Google FRP verification on your Samsung smartphone by doing all of the steps manually. Two, delegate the heavy lifting to DroidKit, which is provided by iMobie.
If we had to select between the two options, we would go with the second. Because DroidKit makes it extremely simple to circumvent the FRP lock on Android devices. And, although it is now only compatible with Samsung smartphones, compatibility for non-Samsung devices is on the way.
How Can DroidKit Help You Skip Google Verification?
DroidKit was created by IMobie from the ground up with the goal of resolving common difficulties that affect Android smartphones. On a Samsung smartphone, this provides the option to skip Google account verification, if necessary. Start by launching the DroidKit application on your Windows or Mac. Then choose Bypass FRP Lock from the drop-down menu. The Bypass FRP Lock screen will be shown as a result of this action. After that, connect your phone to your PC or Mac and press the Start button.
From the Recovery Screen, locate the Android version that your phone is running and select it from the drop-down menu that appears underSelect your Android system version.
Following the completion of the firmware download, proceed through the instructions outlined on the screen and then click on Next.
Finally, click onCompleteand you’ll be done with this task.
DroidKit Does Way More Than Just FRP Unblocking
DroidKit has been developed by IMobie to be the only Android data and system recovery app you will ever require. For example, DroidKit provides you the opportunity to completely clean up your device’s memory in order to make it quicker and lighter. There’s a lot more to it than that. First and foremost, you can restore any data that has been deleted from your device. It is said that DroidKit offers the best data recovery success rate in the market when it comes to restoring lost or deleted data.
Secondly, if your smartphone has been bricked and you require a system restore, DroidKit’s system mending feature can assist you in repairing your handset.
Support for other devices will be added in the future.
Patients with non-operational medical equipment find the procedure to be really beneficial. Finally, using the DroidKit software, you may do a Deep Recovery on your smartphone, which will allow you to recover any and all data from it, regardless of its kind.
DroidKit Works Wonders and Should Be on Your Radar
With the help of DroidKit, iMobie has developed a software that allows you to circumvent the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on your Samsung smartphone, among other things. s You can, for example, retrieve your lost data, reinstall the operating system, and even delete unwanted files. To summarize, iMobie’s DroidKit is one of the most effective Android recovery applications available. We hope you like the products and topics we propose and discuss! Because MUO participates in affiliate and sponsored agreements, we earn a portion of the money generated by some of your transactions.
- The Raspberry Pi can be used for a variety of amazing things.
- Which one should you start with?
- Read on to learn more about the author, Fawad Murtaza (81 Articles Published) Fawad works as a full-time independent writer.
- Aside from eating and blogging about Windows, he spends his time either playing video games or thinking about traveling.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and special offers! To become a subscriber, please visit this page.
3 Ways to Bypass FRP on Samsung [Updated]
If you give someone permission to use your Samsung Android phone, they will not be able to just factory reset it and use it as their own device. Because of the default Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that Google installs on Android phones starting with version 5.1 and higher, this is feasible. As a result, the vast majority of Android users benefit from this access since they cannot factory reset their phones unless they have the login information to conduct the reset. FRP, on the other hand, presents a huge difficulty for users who may have forgotten their login credentials.
You will discover how to overcome the FRP on a Samsung smartphone in this article.
Any of the methods outlined here can be used to circumvent the FRP on your Android device; the decision is entirely up to you.
Part 1. What is Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
This section will provide you with background information on what fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) is and what it stands for.
Additionally, you will learn how Factory Reset Protection (FRP) works on Android phones, with a specific emphasis on Samsung Android phones.
What is FRP?
FRP is an abbreviation for Factory Reset Protection. In order to act as a failsafe in the event that a smartphone running Android Lollipop 5.1 or higher is stolen, Google has integrated this security mechanism within the operating system. If you enable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your Android phone, no one will be able to factory reset and use the phone without first login into your Google account using your username and password. However, while this appears to be terrible news for phone thieves, it is really excellent news for the phone’s owner.
As a result, Android phone users must verify that their Google accounts are properly configured, therefore activating FRP on the device.
If you have numerous Google accounts, you may use any of them to log into the other ones.
As a result, when you set up your device after doing this sort of reset, you will not be needed to connect into your Google account.
How does it Work on Samsung Android Device?
In this situation, you must be connected into your Google account with the identical Google account data that you used to set up the phone before doing a factory reset. Even if you give your phone to someone else or sell it, the new owner will not be able to reset it until the “owner” account is signed into it. If you are able to get in, or if you can persuade the phone’s new owner to log in, you can reset the phone and generate your own login credentials for it. In a nutshell, only the phone owner has access to the Google account and may do a factory reset on the device.
Don’t remove your Google account from the other phone over the following 72 hours to risk being locked out of your Google account.
Part 2. Download FRP Bypass APK to Unlock Samsung
In order to unlock Samsung Android phones without the need of a computer, theSamsung FRP Bypass APK has been developed specifically for this purpose. Even if you forget your Google login, you won’t have to use it to log in to your phone after doing a factory reset thanks to this tool’s ability to get around FRP.
2. Where and How can you Download FRP Bypass APK?
If your Samsung Android phone is running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher, you may download and install the FRP Bypass APK to bypass the lock screen. Android Pie 9.0, Orco 8.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, and Android 10 Q smartphones are also compatible with the app’s download. On the Android security patch device that you are currently using, you will find the FRP Bypass APK file. The APK file is small (2MB), and you may download it in a matter of seconds after clicking on the link.
There are a variety of FRP bypass programs accessible online, and you must be cautious when selecting one that will not be discovered as soon as you begin using it. In this section, we will discuss the many FRP Bypass APK programs that you will come across online and download to your Samsung:
- Access to Google App Settings
- Sidebar Lite 4.4.0
- Account Login
- Amazon Offers
- Google Play Services
- Bypassing any Samsung security measures. The following applications are available: Google Account Lock
- Google Settings Launch
- File Commander
- Samsung Smart Switch v3.6.06.10 apk
- Apex Launcher, and more.
3. FRP Bypass for Samsung Instructions
Because of the great demand for Samsung phones, it is typical to see consumers purchasing via third-party vendors rather than directly from Samsung. If you come across a FRP difficulty, simply follow the methods outlined below to get around it:
- Carry out a factory reset on the phone and wait for it to resume
- Choose your preferred language from the list
- When requested to do so, connect the phone to a reliable Wi-Fi network. On the following screen, you will be prompted to enter your “Google Account” information. The “Settings” menu will display once you tap the field and hold down the character “@” on your keyboard. Select “Google Keyboard Settings” from the drop-down menu. You will notice the “More” option, which is represented by three dots. pick it out
- Select your preferred item from the “HelpFeedback” drop-down menu.
- Then choose “Using the Google Keyboard.” Long press any selected text and then select “Websearch.” Delete the text that will show in the search window that will appear once you press Enter
- Type “Settings” in the place of the text you erased before.
- Select “About Phone” from the drop-down menu
- Please look for the Build Number and tap on it seventies when you find it. This will make the Android’s “Developer Options” available to you. “OEM Unlocking” should be enabled. To restart your phone, press the back button twice. Once you reconnect your device to Wi-Fi, you will only be prompted to create a new Google account, rather than being prompted to log into your previous Google account. With your phone, you can now add the new account that works for you and access it from anywhere.
Part 3. 3 Methods to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Smartphone
We’ll go through three of the most popular methods for getting around the FRP lock on your Samsung Android phone. These approaches are explained in detail below, along with instructions on how to overcome FRP on a Samsung device:
Method 1: Bypass Samsung using dr.fone
If you use an excellent tool such as dr.fone, you will be able to circumvent the Samsung FRP lock and remove it completely.
- Dr.fone can help you unlock Android security locks such as pattern, password, pin, and fingerprint
- It can also help you unlock Android security locks in other ways. With the dr.fone software, you may unlock your smartphone on operating systems such as Android 7.0 and earlier, as well as Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10). Additionally, it may be used on devices manufactured by other companies including Lenovo, OnePlus and Huawei
- And Xiaomi. It features a user interface that is simple enough that even the most inexperienced novice can manage it
- It makes certain that no data is lost throughout the process of unlocking your Android phone.
It has been downloaded by 2,985,172 people. Using the dr.fone program, you can circumvent the frp on Samsung devices in the following ways: Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cord after downloading dr.fone and selecting “Screen Unlock” on the home page. Step 2.Activate the Download Mode by following the instructions in the image below. The Recovery Package will begin to download to your Samsung phone as soon as you complete step three. Step 4.At this point, the app will begin unlocking your smartphone without the need for a password.
Learn how to unlock a Samsung phone without a password by visiting this page.
Method 2: Samsung FRP Bypass without PC
To circumvent the Samsung FRP lock without the need of a computer, perform the following steps: Step 1. Turn on your phone and select a language before connecting the device to a Wi-Fi network. Step 2.After selecting “Next,” the Google sign-in screen will appear after a few seconds. Step 3.Press the “Home” button three times to make “Voice to Text” available for use. Step 4.Now, on your phone, draw a “L” outline and you will be presented with a variety of possibilities. “Text-to-speech settings” may be accessed by double tapping it.
- By clicking the back icon three times, you may also access the phone’s settings.
- To find Samsung Galaxy Apps, search for them on Google and go to the Samsung Android Apps Official Website.
- Step 8: Look for “UC Browser” once more and download it this time.
- Step 9.
- Step 10.Open the app and search for any reputable Samsung FRP bypass apk, which you can then download and install.
- Select the browser’s sign-in option from the drop-down menu.
Then, restart your phone and log into your Google account with the new username and password you created. Step 13: When you perform a factory reset on your Samsung, you will no longer be required to login in with your original Google account.
Method 3: Samsung FRP Bypass using the SIM PIN Code
Following the methods outlined below to bypass FRP on your Samsung without a computer, using the Samsung S9 as an example: Step 1. Turn on your Samsung and make sure it’s connected to a strong Wi-Fi network. Step 2: Go to the Google verification page and confirm your identity. Follow the steps outlined in the figure below. Step 3: Update the shop and wait for it to update before shutting it automatically when it has done so. Step 4.Click on the search button to begin. Look for the Samsung Internet Browser in this section.
Using a web browser, download and install a FRP bypass apk, such as Apex Launcher, to complete step 5.
Activate the “Pin Windows” option and pick “Use Screen Lock Type to Unpin” from the drop-down menu.
There will be no requirement to provide your Google login credentials.
Part 4. FAQ: How to disable Factory Reset Protection on Android
Please follow the steps outlined below to disable FRP on all of your Android devices, not only Samsung Android smartphones: Step 1. Go to the phone’s home screen and choose “Apps.” After that, select “Settings.” The second step is to choose “Accounts.” From there, pick “Google” and then “the name of your Google account” from the drop-down menu. Step 3.Select “More” from the drop-down menu at the top-right of the screen. Choosing “Remove Account” and then confirming your decision are the next steps.
If your phone is stolen or found, Factory Reset Protection ensures that your data is not erased. It stops others from deleting your phone’s data. Its purpose is to make it more difficult for someone else to use your phone if it is stolen from you. According to the article above, however, there are occasions when you wish to overcome the FRP of your smartphone, but given that there is always a new technique published online, there is always a new way to circumvent it. This necessitates the use of dependable procedures.
How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Phone
At the event that your Samsung Galaxy phone becomes stuck in the Google account verification interface and you are unable to use your phone in any other way, what should you do? As a result, this post will walk you through two effective methods for getting around the Google verification process on your Samsung handset.
DroidKit – FRP Bypass Tool
With DroidKit, you can quickly and rapidly circumvent Google authentication on my Samsung device, and you may do it from your own house. Your personal information is completely secure and will not fall into the wrong hands. Google account verification, also known as FRP lock (Factory Reset Protection) on Samsung mobile phones, is a mobile phone security protection system that protects against unauthorized access to the phone. If your Samsung phone is unfortunate enough to be misplaced, it can prevent your phone from being utilized by anyone who happens to come across it quickly and easily.
You may also be interested in:Best LG Google Account Bypass Tool It is true that this safeguards your Samsung phone but it also causes hardship to those who forget their Google password.
You may be wondering how to overcome Google verification on a Samsung phone once it has been factory reset at this point.
It is not need to be concerned because there are two techniques for bypassing Google account verification (FRP lock) on Samsung phones. Let’s see how we can do this. Further Reading: How to Uninstall the Knox Enrollment Service on a Samsung Device
How Do I Bypass Google Verification after Reset on Samsung
Listed below are the particular procedures to follow in order to circumvent Google account verification on a Samsung phone following a factory reset:
- Simply reset your device in the same manner that you did when you originally set up your phone (by selecting a language and connecting it to a Wi-Fi network)
- Following that, you will be presented with the Google Account verification window. It is necessary to press and hold “@” until the keyboard appears on the screen in order to access the Settings menu. Select Google Keyboard Settings from the drop-down menu. Samsung users may now verify their Google accounts. Activate the ” HelpFeedback ” option by selecting the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Then, under the “Using Google Keyboard” heading in the Help section, pick any text on the page by tapping and holding it, and then click “Websearch.” When the search bar appears, you will need to put “Settings” into it. Continue to scroll down the options until you reach ” About Phone “. The Build Number must be located and tapped on seven times in order to access the Developer Options. Then return to the previous menu and select the Developer Option option. Double-tap “back” twice after clicking on theOEM Unlockingbutton. All that’s left to do now is restart the device and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network once more. Adding a new Google account will suffice this time, and you will be able to access your device normally without having to worry about the FRP lock.
Only Samsung phones are capable of using this approach to skip the Google account authentication process; other devices are not compatible.
Video Tutorial onhow to bypass Google lockwithout password
For those who believe that the aforementioned technique is too complicated or have attempted it but failed, consider using a strong FRP bypass application such as DroidKit to help you delete the Google account from your Samsung phone without the need for a password quickly and conveniently. With DroidKit – Samsung FRP Bypass, you can quickly and rapidly bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung device without the need for any technical expertise. Everyone can easily follow the basic operating instructions because they are so straightforward.
- The FRP lock is bypassed with the highest success rate available on the market. Almost all Samsung smartphones and tablets are compatible (at the moment, only Android versions 6-10 are supported)
- In order to enable you effortlessly restore access to your device, it is the only solution available that works with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Remove the prior Google Account from your device altogether, and you will be able to use your Samsung phone as you choose without any restrictions.
Install the most recent version of DroidKit on your Samsung phone and follow the thorough instructions to skip the Google account verification process without a password. Step 1: Launch DroidKit on your PC and select the Bypass FRP Lock mode option from the menu. With DroidKit, you can get around the Google Account Verification process. Step 2. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer via a USB cord and read the particular instructions below before pressing the Start button as seen in the photo.
- To bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung device, press the Start button.
- DroidKit will then begin creating the configuration file for your device as a result of your action.
- Please press the Start to Bypass button to begin the process.
- Step 4: Locate the number that appears on your device and choose the appropriate system version.
- Select the Device’s System Version from the drop-down menu.
- Then, kindly follow the on-screen directions to finish configuring the related Options.
- The bypass procedure will finish and your device will be rebooted at the conclusion of the process.
- Check read this article on how to unlock a locked Android phone without losing data.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, using the bypass FRP Tool – DroidKit is the most effective method of resolving the Google account verification issue on your device.
So why don’t you download it and give it a shot? We really hope that this material will be of use to you in the future. If you have any recommendations, please leave them in the comment box below so that we can consider them.
DroidKit – Google Lock Bypass Tool
DroidKit is a sophisticated Google lockbypasstool that allows you to bypass Google’s security measures. It is capable of bypassing the Google lock (FRP lock) with the highest success rate available on the market, regardless of the Samsung phone or tablet model in question. As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
Bypass Google FRP Lock on Samsung Phone with or without PC
If your Samsung mobile phone is stuck on the Google account verification screen with the message “This device was reset,” it is possible that the device has been reset. If you are prompted to “sign in with a Google account that has previously been synchronized on this device,” you will be confronted with a Google FRP lock (also known as Google Factory Reset Protection). To gain access to the phone in this situation, you must first log into the designated Google account and then input the right password.
Consider the scenario in which you purchased a second-hand Samsung phone that was protected by an FPR lock but were unable to contact its previous owner.
In this post, we will show you how to overcome the Google FRP lock on the Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S8, S9, j7, and a20, as well as other Samsung phone models.
- Method 1: Bypassing the FRP lock on a Samsung phone using a computer Method 2: Bypassing the FRP lock on a Samsung phone without the need of a computer
Way 1: Bypass FRP lock on Samsung phone with PC
First and foremost, we would like to offer a professional and strong Android unlocking program for PC – iSumsoft Android Password Refixer, which has been specifically created to defeat the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on Samsung smartphones. All you have to do is follow the instructions outlined below.
Step 1: Install Android Password Refixer on the PC.
Download and install the iSumsoft Android Password Refixer app on your PC using any web browser. When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded.exe file to launch a setup wizard, which will guide you through the installation process. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install iSumsoft Android Password Refixer on your computer. Following the installation, you may access the program straight from the setup wizard or through a desktop shortcut created during the process.
Step 2: Connect the Samsung phone to the tool.
Connect the Samsung phone to your PC via a USB cord, making sure that the iSumsoft Android Password Refixer is running on your computer first. In order for the program to identify the Samsung phone, an unique Samsung USB driver must be installed on the computer. Generally speaking, if a driver installation prompt appears at the top of the program interface, it indicates that the necessary driver has not been installed on your machine. As a result, you can just clickInstall to begin installing the driver.
Step 3: Select Unlock Google Lock (FRP).
On the software’s interface, select ” Unlock Google Lock (FRP) ” and then, on the next screen, clickNext to continue the process.
Step 4: Download firmware package.
You must now input the device information for your Samsung phone, which includes the device model number and the country code, in the appropriate fields. After that, pick the download directory as well as the decompression route, and then clickDownload to begin downloading the firmware package required to circumvent the FRP restriction.
Wait for the firmware package download to be completed before continuing. It will just take a few moments. The software will extract the firmware package from the downloaded file after the download is complete, in preparation for overcoming the FRP lock.
Step 5: Put Samsung phone into Downloading mode.
After that, you must follow the instructions on the screen in order to set the Samsung phone into Downloading mode.
Step 6: Bypass FRP lock on Samsung phone.
Once the Samsung phone has entered Downloading mode, follow the instructions in the image above to begin the process of unlocking the FRP lock. Soon, the FRP lock will be effectively lifted, and you will be able to use your Samsung phone without the need to sign in with a Google account.
Way 2: Bypass Google FRP lock on Samsung phone without PC
If you’re wondering how to overcome the FRP lock on a Samsung phone without using a computer, here is the technique for you. You should know that it does not work for all Samsung phones, but you should still give it a shot. In the same way that Apple’s iCloud activation lock is extremely secure, Google’s FRP lock is likewise extremely secure, which means that it is difficult to defeat it without the original Google account and password. However, because software is built by humans, there will inevitability be flaws or faults in the final product.
The following are the particular measures to be taken.
Step 1: Get to the Help page.
- On the “Verify your account” screen, enter your email or phone number in the “Email or phone” section (in which the Google account should be entered). As soon as the keyboard opens, press and hold the @ sign until the Settings menu appears. Select Google Keyboard Settings from the drop-down menu. Toggle the three dots in the right upper corner to the right. HelpFeedback may be found in the drop-down menu
- Choose the item you want.
- Choose “Using Google Keyboard” from the drop-down menu on the Help page. Long press any word to select it, and then touch “Websearch” in the top right corner to search the internet. When a search field appears, erase the text that is currently in it and write “Settings” into the field
Step 3: Bypass FRP Lock.
- Select About Phone or About Device from the Settings menu after you’ve accessed it. Locate the Build Number and tap it seven times in a row to confirm it. The Developer Options menu will be displayed as a result of this action. OEM unlocking may be enabled in the Developer Options menu by selecting it and then pressing “back” twice. That is all there is to it.
All of the procedures necessary to circumvent the Google FRP lock have been completed successfully. Restart your Samsung phone at this point. When it turns back on, select your language and connect to a Wi-Fi network to complete the process. This time, however, the Samsung phone should not prompt you to enter your Google account credentials, but rather will instruct you to create a new Google account in order to activate the phone.
3 Best Ways on How to Bypass Google Account Samsung
When you use an Android smartphone, Google account verification serves as a built-in security layer. In the event that you purchase a pre-owned Samsung J7, S7, or S8, or if you lose your Google account password, it will be difficult to access your Samsung device from a different computer. But don’t be concerned! In this post, we’ll show you three different methods for bypassing Samsung’s Google account.
- Techniques 1 and 2: How to Bypass Google Account Samsung in Less Than 5 Minutes
- Techniques 3 and 4: How to Bypass Google Account Samsung without a Computer
- Techniques 5 and 6: How to Bypass Google Account Samsung Using an App
Way 1:How to Bypass Google Account Samsung Less Than 5 Minutes
Among the many methods available for bypassing Google verification on Samsung devices, the first technique we’d like to introduce you to is a fantastic program called Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. With a few simple steps, this app can assist you in bypassing the FRP on your Samsung device. Furthermore, it not only supports Samsung with older Android versions 6/7/8/9/10, but it also has the capability of bypassing the Samsung FRP on Android 11.
- Download Tenroshare 4uKey for Android on your computer and, after connecting your Samsung phone, select the function “Remove Google Lock(FRP)” from the drop-down menu. The following page will display some notes, and you will also be required to manually choose the system version of your Samsung smartphone. To proceed, simply click “Send Notification.” Tenorshare 4uKey for Android will next send a notice to your Samsung handset
- This is the next step. You must now follow the instructions on the interface in order to establish your unlock pin code. Once you have completed the process, you will notice “Bypass Google FRP Lock Successfully!” After that, restart your smartphone and log into your Samsung device with the new pin.
How to bypass Google Account on Samsung J3 using a computer is demonstrated above. If you have any questions, please refer to the video tutorial provided below:
Way 2:How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung without PC
You may come into the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 bypass google account issue from time to time, and the following must be the most basic method for you to bypass Google Account Samsung.
Essentially, the method begins once you have successfully reset the mobile phone, and you will then need to complete a few procedures in order to regain access to the mobile phone. Here’s how to circumvent Samsung’s Google account after a factory reset without the need of a computer:
- Simply perform a factory reset and restart on your Samsung mobile device. Choose a language and connect the device to the Wi-Fi network
- After that, You will now be prompted to enter the login information for your Google Account. To access the Settings menu, you must first bring up the virtual keyboard on your screen and then press and hold “@” for a few seconds. Select Google Keyboard Settings from the drop-down menu. After that, you will tap on three dots at the top of the window
- There may be more dots depending on the version of Android you are using
- After that, you will tap on the back button. It is necessary to pick “HelpFeedback” from the drop-down menu. Fig. bypassing the stage requiring a Samsung Google account
- When you reach the “Help” area, click on “Using Google Keyboard,” then press and hold to choose any text on that page, then click “Websearch.” A search bar will appear, and you must put the word “Settings” into it
- Otherwise, nothing will happen. Continue to scroll down the options until you reach “About Phone.” Figure 1: How to bypass Google verification on a Samsung Galaxy
- Then, navigate to the Build Number section of the menu. In order to enable the Developer Options, you must first locate it and then press on it seven times. You must now return to the previous menu and select the Developer Option that you just enabled
- Otherwise, your device will not function properly. At that point, you must activate “OEM Unlocking” and then press on “back” twice more. To reconnect to Wi-Fi, restart the device and reconnect to the network. This time, though, you will not be prompted for your Google Account information, but rather to create a new Google Account. Add a new account and you will have total control over your device
- It is that simple.
This is the method for bypassing the Google account on a Samsung device; it will not work on any other devices.
Way 3:How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung Using App
With the help of a special app, you may also avoid the Samsung Google account verification process. And because this is a highly involved and elaborate method, you should take your time and study everything thoroughly. It is certain that this approach will Bypass Google acount on S21/S20/S10/S7/S8/J3 will successfully bypass Here is a full discussion of the little method that may be used to circumvent Google verification on Samsung devices:
- Reset your Samsung mobile phone and wait for the “Welcome” screen to appear
- Then select your preferred language and press “Start.” Connect to the Wi-Fi network at this point, and you will be prompted to enter the credentials for your Google Account. Simply write anything in the field where the email ID is required, then press and hold it to select it, and then pick “Keyboard Settings” from the menu. Use an app to circumvent any samsung Google account lock in step 3 of the process. Open the “Open Source License” by selecting “About Samsung Keyboard” from the drop-down menu. When the pop-up displays, press and hold the agreement page for a few seconds before tapping on the three dots. Then select “Web Search” from the drop-down menu. Unfortunately, your request will be denied
- We regret any inconvenience. Return to the beginning of the game by pressing the Home button three times. After that, a Talkback instructional menu will appear, and you will need to type the letter “L” on the touchscreen to access it. Fig. utilize an app to circumvent step 9 of the Samsung Google Account Setup
- As a result, a new Global Context Menu will appear, and you will need to pick “Talkback Settings” from there. Press both of the Volume buttons at the same time when you are in the Talkback Settings. A new dialog box will appear, titled “Suspend Talkback,” will then appear. Fig. utilize an app to erase the step 11 from your Samsung Google account
- Then, a dialog box with three options will display, and you must select “Cancel” in order to be sent to the “Terms of Service” page instantly. Now, in the search field above, key in “Lavileztechservice” to find Lavileztechservice on Google
- Go to the “Lavileztechservice” download page and choose “Block Ads” from the drop-down menu
- Select “Andoes Launcher” from the drop-down menu that appears. Fig. skip step 20 by using an app to connect to your Samsung Google account Download the “anddoes.launcher.apk” file now. If it doesn’t download, go to the search box and type “youthsgalaxy.com”
- If it doesn’t work, try another browser. Now, try downloading this one
- It should work. Now, select “Bookmarks” from the drop-down menu, followed by “History.” Select “Download History” from the “History” drop-down menu. In the “Download History” section, you will see the setup files
- Select “Android launcher” from the drop-down menu. When you tap on the launcher, a dialog box will appear
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Then, pick “Unknown Sources” from the drop-down menu
- A new dialog box will appear
- Uncheck the item you have chose and press “OK.” Install the launcher at this point. After it has been installed, go to the Settings menu on your smartphone and select “Lock ScreenSecurity” from the drop-down menu. Select “Other Security Settings” from the drop-down menu. Make a note of where you are and uncheck the box labeled, “Find My Device.” FIGURE 32: Using an application to circumvent the Samsung Google Account Once you’ve done so, return to the Settings menu and select “Apps,” making certain that the System Apps are displayed. Go ahead and disable it by selecting Google Account Manager from the menu
- After that, turn off Google Play Services. Now, return to your download history and choose “Technocare” to begin the installation process. After the program has been installed, select “Done” and return to the Settings menu. Go to “Clouds and Accounts” and choose “Accounts”
- You will then need to select “Add Account” from the drop-down menu. A drop-down menu will appear, from which you must pick Google from the list. Fig. how to utilize an app to circumvent a Samsung Google account step 40
- The screen will display “Couldn’t Sign it,” and you will need to press “Next.” Return to the beginning and try again, but this time you will succeed
- Fill up the blanks with your new Gmail account information and wait for the device to validate the information
- Return to the settings menu and select Other Security Settings from the drop-down menu. Tap on “Device Administrators” and select “Android Device Manager” from the drop-down menu. Select “Google Play Services” from the Apps menu
- Then click “Save Changes.” Restarting the device is recommended. During the “Welcome” screen, press the button “Start,” and on the next page, select “Agree to All.” The mobile phone will now begin to check for a network connection. To circumvent the Samsung Google Account Security, follow the steps outlined in Fig. 49: Tap on “Don’t Restore” and then proceed without even picking a security protocol. Complete the wizard’s tasks. Repeat the process by going into the Settings and selecting “About Phone”
- Then selecting “Software Information” and tapping on it several times
- Then returning to “Developer Options” and selecting “Agree” on the dialog box
- Select “USB Debugging” and then “OEM Unlock”
- Then return to ‘About Phone” and select “Reset,” and under that selection, select “Factory Data Reset”
- Finally, select “Delete All” and the operation will start. Fig. how to use an app to bypass a Google account on a Samsung device step 57
- After it restarts, press on “Start” to complete the Wizard
- Furthermore, you will notice that the device has authenticated your Google Account, and you will be able to use the Samsung smartphone immediately
This is a time-consuming technique that is only applicable to Android handsets built by Samsung, and it is not recommended.
Every time you perform a factory reset, you will be confronted with a situation such as Galaxy S8 skip verification or Google account authentication. No matter what question you have, such as “How to bypass Google verification on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A” or “How to bypass Google verification on a Samsung J3”, you may utilize Tenorshare 4uKey for Android or any of the techniques listed above to bypass Google Account Samsung. Additionally, if you have a Samsung galaxy phone that has been locked, you may utilize the service to overcome the Samsung lock screen, password, pattern, or pin.
It comes highly recommended!
- It is possible to circumvent Google account verification on Samsung handsets (running Android 6-11). A single click will unlock your Android device’s password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock
- Support for eliminating screen lock and FRP on both Windows and Mac computers
[New Method] All Samsung FRP Bypass 2021 – Android 10, 11
The next video will demonstrate how to delete all Samsung FRP bypass 2021 – Android 10, 11 OS after the factory reset without any difficulty. A large number of individuals look for a solution to this problem on Google on a regular basis. The following terms and phrases are used: (Samsung FRP Bypass Android 10, Samsung FRP Bypass Download, Samsung FRP Bypass Tool, Samsung FRP Bypass 2020, Samsung FRP Unlock, Samsung frp bypass without pc)
All Samsung FRP Bypass 2021 Latest Solution
All samsung FRP bypass 2021FRP Lock will be immediately triggered on your Samsung smartphone if you follow the instructions. It is possible to activate the FRP lock if your smartphone is logged into your Google account and you reset your device. By connecting to a Wi-Fi network on your Samsung phone and entering the password for your previously logged-in ID, you can quickly bypass your Google account on your Samsung phone. However, if you forget your password, you will need to remotely log in to your smartphone in order to unlock the Samsung FRP, and you will also need to create a new Gmail account to complete the process.
How to Samsung FRP Bypass 2021
This is a practical method of getting around the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy handsets.
In this step, I’ll show you the quickest and most effective methods for bypassing the FRP lock on your Samsung smartphone. You will need to download certain FRP tools, which I have included in this post, FRP bypass tools Samsung, in order to do a Samsung Google Bypass.
Samsung FRP bypass tool
- Download the Samsung USB Driver (Mega) (pCloud) (Gdrive) (OneDrive) and save it to your computer. Get the Easy Samsung FRP tool (click here to download it now)
Samsung Galaxy FRP Bypass Solution:
- Turn on your Samsung smartphone and establish a wireless connection with a network
- A USB cable should be used to connect your phone to your computer.
- Download the ” Samsung FRP Tool.zip ” file to your computer’s desktop and unpack it there
- Installing the Samsung USB Driver is simple.
- Download the ” Samsung FRP Tool.zip ” file to your computer’s desktop and unpack it there. Installing the Samsung USB Driver is straightforward.
- Finally, choose “Disable drivers signatures” and then “Bypass FRP” to complete the process. You should now see the “easy firmware” notice on the screen of your smartphone. After selecting the “View” option, the Chrome application will launch. Remove the USB cord and press the “Accept and proceed” button.
- Now go to “youtube.com/EnoughTricks” and watch the video. Play any video and then press on the “share icon” and then pick “Reminder” from the drop-down menu
- Once more, click on the share icon. Reminder: To access the list, click on the list symbol. Select “settings” from the three-dot menu. App needs to be updated.
- In order to access the Galaxy Store, click on the left-arrow sign. Look for the phrase “Play services secret settings” in your search results. It should be installed.
- Open “Play services Hidden settings” and then press “Open Hidden settings” to reveal the hidden options.
- Choose “Google Play services (WebpageOnbodyPromotion)
- ” then scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Change the pattern lock by selecting Pattern and then setting a new pattern lock
- To overcome FRP/Google lock, go back to the “Setup Wizard” and finally draw your pattern lock to complete the process. Select the Skip Google Account option and proceed through the Setup Wizard.
- What is the best way to uninstall a Google account from my Samsung? Go to the Settings menu on your phone after it has been unlocked. From the Accounts menu, select the Accounts option. Google Account Can Be Deleted Done! You may now reset your phone without having to worry about the FRP lock. What exactly is the FRP lock on a Samsung smartphone? On Android smartphones running Android OS Version 5.1 (Lollipop) or higher, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a Google security feature that prevents the device from being reset. The FRP has a built-in security feature that you may utilize to secure your device and information, such as screen locks and data encryptions, that you can enable. How can I get around the FRP lock on my Samsung? 1. Establish a wireless connection. 2. Launch the Chrome browser and navigate to the FRP Bypass APK and Apex launcher download page. 3. Download and install the programs listed above, then log into your Gmail account. Start your phone again. How can I factory reset my Samsung phone? Switch off your phone. Power should be pressed and held. Pressing the Volume Up button will increase the volume. By pressing the volume down button, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset. To confirm, press the power button and scroll to YES. To turn on the computer, press the Power button. Complete
- How to Bypass Samsung FRP Without Using a SIM Card? 1. Establish a wireless connection. 2. Launch the Chrome browser and navigate to the and download the FRP Bypass APK and Apex launcher from there. 3. Download and install the programs listed above, then log into your Gmail account. 4) Restart your phone. How can I disable factory reset protection when in Developer mode? Navigate to the configurations menu. Next, click on About Device. More than 5 times should be tapped on the “Build Number.” return to the configurations menu Select the Developer option from the drop-down menu. Make sure that OEM Unlock is enabled. Done! This allows you to reset your phone without encountering the FRP lock. How do I disable the FRP lock? 1. From the phone’s home screen, select the Apps option. 2. Select theSettingsoption from the drop-down menu. 3. Scroll down and select Accounts from the drop-down menu. 4. Select the Google account that you wish to deactivate. The Moreor3 dotsicon is located in the upper right corner of the screen. 5. Click on it to proceed. 6. Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
How To Remove FRP Lock On Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone? (Updated)
For people who live in today’s technologically advanced society, a smartphone serves as an all-in-one window into the digital world. If it is obstructed, everyone, regardless of their social standing or occupation, will be displeased with the situation. Today, I’m going to speak about and propose a remedy for a problem like this on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, which is called the FRPlock.
Table Of Contents
- Use of the Easy FRP Tool as a first step
- Use of the Samsung Bypass Tool as a second step
What is FRP Lock on a Galaxy Smartphone?
If you find yourself caught at a screen that looks similar to the one shown below, it is likely that your Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone has been locked using FRP. A FRP lock is an abbreviation for Factory Reset Protection, which is a new security feature available on Android devices. Once FRP is enabled, it prevents you from using your Galaxy smartphone after doing a factory data reset unless you log in using the same Google username and password that you used to set up the device earlier.
- You will not be able to move any further unless you have a previous Google Account associated with this Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone.
- Sponsored In contrast, if you want expert assistance with “FRP Unlock,” Unlockjunky is the most suitable solution.
- Now is the time to unlock your Samsung!
- Disclaimer: We advise you to use this tool with caution and in accordance with the law.
Steps toremove FRPlock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone (For New Phones:Android 10, Android 11Android 12)
1. First and foremost, you must boot your phone into regular mode. 2. Next, you must connect your phone to your local WiFi network using the provided instructions. 3. Once this is completed, please download the FRP utility to your PC from the site provided below and unzip it. 4. Now, from the extracted folder, launch the “SamsungFrp2021.exe” file to complete the installation. 5. In theEasy Samsung FRP Toolwindow, select “Disable Drivers Signatures” and then “Reboot Your Computer.” 6. Once the computer has been rebooted, run the program once more and select ” Bypass FRP “.
An alert will appear from theEasy Samsung FRP Toolwindow, as illustrated in the following image: The FRPunlock operation will begin when you select “OK,” and you will be presented with technical information regarding the process as shown below.
9. The Chrome web browser will be launched. Now, instead of going through the sync settings, go to this website on your Galaxy smartphone and hit the link below to view the settings page on your phone.
9. Now go to ” Accounts and backups ” and press on it to open it up. After that, select “Bring data from older device” from the drop-down menu, and you will be prompted to download the ” Smartswitch “. Installing the program is as simple as downloading it. 10. After installation, ” Smart Switch ” will open immediately and guide you through the configuration procedure. Afterwards, obtain another Galaxy smartphone and open ” Smart Switch ” on that device, then touch ” Send data ” on the phone that needs to be unlocked and then tap ” Receive data ” on the phone that needs to be unlocked.
- Please double-check that you have linked the two phones together via anOTGcable before proceeding with this step.
- On the other phone, press the copy button.
- Make use of the password from the other phone.
- When prompted to set up your second phone account on your phone, select the relevant settings from the drop-down menu.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone (For older version phones)
In order to get started, you must first do a hard reset on your smartphone by pressing the buttons “Power + Volume UP + Menu.” 2. Next, you must download and unpack the Samsung bypass utility from the link provided below to your computer. 3. Once the file has been extracted, copy the “Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk” file to a USB pendrive that has the “OTG” capability enabled (or you can use a OTG cable with a normal pendrive). 4. When you connect your Galaxy Phone to the OTGUSB storage device, a file manager will display on your phone.
- Finally, double-click on the.apk file to begin the installation process.
- Reset-Factory data reset-Reset device-Delete all are the options available.
- During the setup process, you will no longer be required to provide a Gmail account.
Compatible Model List
The following devices are compatible with this method: SamsungGalaxy Note7, SamsungGalaxy S7 Edge, SamsungGalaxy S7, Samsung GalaxyOn5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy E7, Samsung Galaxy E5, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S4, SamsungGalaxy S4 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 3,Samsung Galaxy S5, SamsungGala If none of the previous methods were successful, please try this FRP unlock technique.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone using ” Frp HiJacker by Hagard ” tool.
This approach will make use of the unofficial program ” Frp HiJacker by Hagard “, which is available on the internet. 1. To begin, you must first download the program from the following link. 2. Once the zip archive has been downloaded, unzip it to obtain a “.exe” executable file (see step 1). Installing it is as simple as double clicking on it. You will be prompted to enter a password in the second installation window, as seen in the screenshot below. Install the software by entering the password ” www.gsmhagard.com” and completing the installation process.
When the program is first launched, it will display a screen similar to the one seen below.
Once this is completed, the program will recognize your phone.
If your phone model is not included on the list, you have a lower chance of success.
Select ” Remove FRP ” and then click on the ” HIJACK IT!
It will reboot once the process is completed.
The methods described above may not work on some models; if none of the ways described above work for you, please try the lessons listed below, which employ a different but equally effective strategy.
- How To Remove Factory Reset Protection (FRP) From A Galaxy Smartphone Using Combination Firmware
- How To Remove Factory Reset Protection (FRP) Lock On Android 10 Galaxy Smartphone (Latest Method in 2020)
Compatible model list for this tutorial
Using this method, you can use any new Galaxy smartphone, including the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy M02, Samsung Galaxy M62, Samsung Galaxy A02s, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, Samsung Galaxy A02, Samsung Galaxy A32, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, Samsung Galaxy A52, Samsung Galaxy A72, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5, Samsung Galaxy F62, Samsung Galaxy F02s, Samsung Galaxy F12, Samsung Galaxy M The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0S Pen (2019), Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019), Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Samsung Galaxy View2, Samsung Galaxy A20e, Samsung Galaxy A80, Samsung Galaxy M40, Samsung Galaxy A60, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019), Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019), Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s, Samsung Galaxy Note10, Samsung Galaxy Note10 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G, SAMSUNG GALAXY S31 SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 SAMSUNG GALAXY S11 SAMSUNG GALAXY S01 SAMSUNG GALAXY S01 Core SAMSUNG GALAXY S31 SAMSUNG GALAXY S01 Core SAMSUNG GALAXY S01 Core SAMSUNG GALAXY S01 Core SAMSUNG GALAXY S01 Core SAMSUNG GALAXY S01 Core SAMSUNG GALAXY S (2020), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020), Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3, Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro, Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Samsung Galaxy F41, Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020), Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020), Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3, Samsung Galaxy Tab If you run into any difficulties when attempting to remove the FRP lock on your Galaxy Android smartphone, please do not hesitate to submit them in the comment box below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
If you found this “How To Remove FRP Lock On Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?” guide to be of assistance, please consider giving it a like or sharing it on social networking websites by utilizing the buttons provided below.