- 1 What temperature should I set my Samsung refrigerator to?
- 2 How to Set the Temperature on a Samsung Refrigerator
- 3 Step 1
- 4 Step 2
- 5 Step 3
- 6 Step 4
- 7 Step 5
- 8 Samsung Refrigerator Freezer Temperature Setting Recipes with ingredients,nutritions,instructions and related recipes
- 22.214.171.124 SETTING THE TEMPERATURE IN SAMSUNG FROST FREE REFRIGERATOR.
- 126.96.36.199 WHAT TEMPERATURE SHOULD I SET MY SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR TO?
- 188.8.131.52 YOUR SAMSUNG FRIDGE FREEZER TEMPERATURE SETTING | MIX REPAIRS
- 184.108.40.206 HOW DO I ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE OF THE FREEZER OF A SAMSUNG…
- 220.127.116.11 HOW TO RESET YOUR SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR [DETAILED GUIDE.
- 18.104.22.168 SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR FREEZER SETTING RECIPES
- 22.214.171.124 REFRIGERATOR NOT DISPLAYING CORRECT. – SAMSUNG COMMUNITY
- 126.96.36.199 HOW TO SET WATER TEMPERATURE ON SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR
- 188.8.131.52 SAMSUNG SHOWING WRONG TEMP. FOR FREEZER
- 184.108.40.206 SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER SETTINGS RECIPES
- 220.127.116.11 HOW TO RESET TEMPERATURE ON A SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR – THE.
- 18.104.22.168 CALIBRATE REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE SAMSUNG RFG297HDRS
- 22.214.171.124 FREEZER AND REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE SETTING RECIPES
- 126.96.36.199 SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE SETTING RECIPES
- 188.8.131.52 HOW TO ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE FREEZER SAMSUNG RECIPES
- 184.108.40.206 HOW TO CHANGE THE FREEZER TEMPERATURE OF. – SAMSUNG …
- 220.127.116.11 SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR – RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURES | …
- 18.104.22.168 SAMSUNG FREEZER TEMPERATURE SETTING- TFRECIPES
- 22.214.171.124 FREEZER SETTINGS FOR SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR RECIPES
- 126.96.36.199 HOW TO SET TEMPERATURE CONTROL ON SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR
- 188.8.131.52 SETTING FREEZER TEMPERATURE SAMSUNG- TFRECIPES
- 184.108.40.206 WHAT ARE THE IDEAL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS FOR MY SAMSUNG.
- 220.127.116.11 HOW TO SET THE TEMPERATURE OF YOUR REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER
- 18.104.22.168 THE IDEAL REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER TEMPERATURE SETTINGS
- 22.214.171.124 WHAT ARE THE IDEAL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS FOR MY SAMSUNG.
- 126.96.36.199 WHAT IS THE IDEAL TEMPERATURE SETTING ON MY REFRIGERATOR?
- 188.8.131.52 SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR FREEZER TEMPERATURE SETTING RECIPES
- 9 Samsung RS265TDWP-XAA – Manuel (Page 23)
- 10 Controlling Fridge/Freezer Temperature; Controlling The Temperature – Samsung Refrigerator User Manual [Page 26]
- 11 What Is the Correct Temperature For Your Samsung Fridge?
- 12 Ideal Temperature Settings
- 13 Temperature Controls
- 14 Basic Storage Guide
- 15 Fridge Maintenance Tips
- 16 Find Repairs with a Six-Month Guarantee
- 17 CONTROLLING THE FREEZER AND FRIDGE TEMPERATURES – Samsung RB215LASH User Manual – Page 8 of 24
- 18 Samsung RF28HMEDBWW-AA – Manual (Page 22)
- 19 How to Reset the Temperature on a Samsung Refrigerator
- 20 Choosing a Safe Temperature
- 21 Setting the Temperature
- 22 Confirming Your Refrigerator’s Temperature
- 23 Tip
- 24 Warning
- 25 How do I adjust the temperature on my Samsung freezer?
- 26 Why Your Fridge Temperature Keeps Changing (& How to Fix It)
- 27 Fluctuations from Opening the Door
- 28 Temperature Settings Adjustments
- 29 Blocked Vents
- 30 Blocked Thermostat Sensors
- 31 Dirty Compressor Coils
- 32 Bad Door Seal
- 33 Broken Electrical Components
- 34 Still Stuck?
- 35 Conclusion
- 36 Calibrate Refrigerator Temperature Samsung RFG297HDRS
What temperature should I set my Samsung refrigerator to?
Please keep in mind that certain refrigerator models show the temperature using bars instead of numbers. On these models, the refrigerator and freezer compartments should be adjusted to three illuminated bars, which is the recommended setting. In accordance with USDA guidelines, refrigerated food should be maintained below 40°F and frozen food should be kept below 0°F at all times. Maintaining these temperatures in your refrigerator and freezer will help to ensure that your food stays fresh. When not storing food in the refrigerator or freezer, you may raise the temperature setting.
The recommended temperature for the freezer is -2 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you are still unclear, please refer to your user handbook for further information.
Even if the refrigerator doors aren’t opened for up to 4 hours, it can take as long as 28 hours for the temperature on the display to reach your desired setting, and as long as 4 hours for the refrigerator to reach its desired temperature.
- Please refer to your user manual for further information if necessary.
- Once every time you do this, the temperature will be reduced by one degree (or one temperature bar).
- Depending on the model, your refrigerator may be equipped with a Power Cool feature, which allows you to accelerate the chilling process.
- Alternately set the temperature on top-freezer and upright-freezer types: On these models, the entire compartment may be switched from freezer to refrigerator mode, and vice versa.
- Then, selectFreezer Convertagain and then choose fromFridge, Off, or Freezer as your destination.
- Furthermore, the rear and bottom areas of the refrigerator will always be cooler than the rest of the fridge.
When you open the door, the warm air will have an effect on your food products. If you still want to use a thermometer to monitor the temperature of your refrigerator, you should follow these procedures to get the best results possible:
- In a glass of water, set the thermometer, and then position the glass as close to the centre of the compartment as you can able. A thermometer should be placed between two frozen food packages in the freezer section to verify the temperature of the compartment. It is not recommended to place the thermometer in a glass of water since the glass may break due to the cold
- If the doors are not opened, it might take up to 8 hours to receive an accurate reading. If the temperature in your refrigerator is higher than 40°F (or the temperature in your freezer is higher than 0°F), reduce the temperature
If you want to store ice cream in your freezer, the temperature will vary based on your personal choice. For example, if you want firmer ice cream, set the freezer temperature to a lower setting. As a rule of thumb, if you want it a little softer, don’t go below zero degrees Fahrenheit. When it comes to keeping your ice cream fresh and creamy, there are two easy strategies you may employ:
- When storing ice cream, avoid placing it on or near the door, where warm air will strike it every time the freezer is opened. When ice cream melts and then refreezes, it loses its creamy texture and does not taste nearly as nice as it should. Place a piece of plastic wrap over the opening of the container before putting the lid on top of the container. This helps to keep the container sealed and avoid freezer burn.
How to Set the Temperature on a Samsung Refrigerator
In addition, Samsung refrigerators are equipped with an Energy Saver button, which adjusts temperature settings to ensure that the refrigerator performs at its most energy-efficient, consuming the least amount of power. Child Lock is activated if you press and hold the Energy Saver button for three consecutive seconds. You may use the Child Lock to prevent undesired temperature changes in your refrigerator or freezer if you have small children and are concerned that they could modify the temperature of the appliance themselves.
You may adjust the temperature of each section of your refrigerator unit individually by pressing one of these buttons.
The temperature of your freezer should remain at 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 degrees Celsius).
Take a look at the controls on your Samsung refrigerator’s dashboard. Depending on your model, it will be positioned on the front of the machine above the ice maker if it is equipped with one.
It’s important to note the different buttons labeled Freezer and Fridge. This button will be located on the bottom left portion of the control panel, whereas the Fridge button will be located on the lower right portion of the control panel.
By pressing the Fridge button, you may change the temperature between the settings that are stored in the refrigerator’s electronic computer. A graphic displaying the temperature range from chilly to coldest may be displayed on the screen of your Samsung refrigerator, depending on the model. Individual temperature data may also appear in quantitative form on the control panel, depending on the model.
By pressing the Freezer button, you may change the temperature settings for your freezer. In the same way that your refrigerator’s model determines whether your temperature adjustments are presented visually or numerically, your refrigerator’s model determines whether your temperature adjustments are displayed graphically or numerically.
To change the temperature settings for your freezer, press the Freezer button on the control panel.
If your refrigerator is similar to your refrigerator in that it displays temperature modifications visually or numerically, your type of refrigerator will decide which method is used to display temperature adjustments.
In Samsung’s refrigerator models, temperature selection is made simple by having two different buttons: one for controlling the refrigerator temperature and another for controlling the freezer temperature. You may adjust the temperature of each section of your refrigerator unit individually by pressing one of these buttons. According to the Food and Drug Administration of the United States, you should maintain your fridge at a temperature of. Fromhunker.com
SETTING THE TEMPERATURE IN SAMSUNG FROST FREE REFRIGERATOR.
2020-10-13 Properly configuring the temperature of a Samsung Frost Free Refrigerator can assist to improve the functioning of the refrigerator. The temperature of the freezer (upper part of the refrigerator) and the refrigerator (lower part of the refrigerator) is controlled by separate Temperature Controllers. 1. Changing the temperature of the freezer: The temperature has risen. Fromsamsung.com
WHAT TEMPERATURE SHOULD I SET MY SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR TO?
Maintaining these temperatures in your refrigerator and freezer will help to ensure that your food stays fresh. When not storing food in the refrigerator or freezer, you may raise the temperature setting. Generally speaking, the best temperature setting for the refrigerator is 38°F on almost all models. For the freezer, the optimal temperature is a temperature of. Fromsamsung.com
YOUR SAMSUNG FRIDGE FREEZER TEMPERATURE SETTING | MIX REPAIRS
2020-02-17· Setting the temperature on a Samsung fridge freezer to -18 degrees Celsius is the best compromise between energy consumption and food quality, according to Samsung. Modern Samsung fridge freezer settings may be touch-sensitive, and the temperature control of your Samsung fridge freezer will be managed by continuously pressing the freezer button to cycle through the various temperature settings. Frommixrepairs.co.uk Reading Time Estimated at 4 minutes
HOW DO I ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE OF THE FREEZER OF A SAMSUNG…
2017-08-22· Thank you very much. It is not necessary to push and hold anything in order to modify the temperature. All you have to do is keep pressing the Freezer button again and over. Each time you touch the button, the temperature will drop by 1 or 2 degrees. Afterwards, when it hits the lowest temperature, it will loop back around to the maximum temperature and continue to decline by 2 degrees with each push of the button. Fromjustanswer.com 5/5
HOW TO RESET YOUR SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR [DETAILED GUIDE.
How to Reset or Change the Temperature of a Samsung Freezer. To reset or modify the temperature of a Samsung freezer, perform the following steps. Step 1: Identify and locate the control panel. Depending on the type of Samsung refrigerator you own, the battery may be located either within or outside the refrigerator. If it’s a model with the control panel housed within, ensure sure the kid lock is turned off before using it. Fromrefrigeratorsreviewed.com 8 minutes is the estimated reading time.
SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR FREEZER SETTING RECIPES
2020-02-17 Date of birth: February 17, 2020 Setting the temperature on a Samsung fridge freezer to -18 degrees Celsius is the best compromise between energy consumption and food quality, according to Samsung.
Modern Samsung fridge freezer settings may be touch-sensitive, and the temperature control of your Samsung fridge freezer will be managed by continuously pressing the freezer button to cycle through the various temperature settings. Fromtfrecipes.com
REFRIGERATOR NOT DISPLAYING CORRECT. – SAMSUNG COMMUNITY
the 12th of April in the year 2021 at 08:19 in the Kitchen and Family Hub. My Samsung refrigerator is unable to sustain the temperatures that are indicated. I observed this while ice cream was melting in the freezer, despite the fact that the temperature shown was 0F. I placed a digital thermometer inside and found the temperature to be 29 degrees Fahrenheit. The identical problem may be seen in the refrigerator area. The temperature on the display is 37 degrees Fahrenheit, while the real temperature is 48 degrees Fahrenheit.
HOW TO SET WATER TEMPERATURE ON SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR
How to adjust the temperature of the water in a Samsung refrigerator. When I open my Samsung refrigerator, how can I change the temperature of the water? To see the current temperature, press the fridge or freezer button on your device. Installation of the first water line is the first step. When the automated ice maker is activated, ice is produced in the ice container. The displayed temperature is 37 degrees Fahrenheit, whereas the real temperature is 48 degrees Fahrenheit. In the refrigerator, it’s at a certain temperature.
SAMSUNG SHOWING WRONG TEMP. FOR FREEZER
2019-08-23· According to reports, this is a common problem: The Samsung freezer (with a drawer on the bottom and a French door refrigerator on top) displays the right set temperature (-2F), but the real temperature is substantially higher (in my case, 24F). The refrigerator is in proper functioning order. Following two service calls, the main control board as well as the thermo-sensor in the freezer were replaced. I’m shutting down, waiting three minutes, and then re-energizing. Fromappliancejunk.com
SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER SETTINGS RECIPES
2019-08-23· There is an issue that appears to be widespread. The Samsung freezer (with a drawer on the bottom and a French door refrigerator on top) displays the right set temperature (-2F), but the real temperature is much higher (in my case, 24F). Nothing wrong with the refrigerator. Replacement of the main control board and thermo-sensor in the freezer was completed after two service visits. Shutting down, waiting three minutes, and then re-energizing a computer. Fromappliancejunk.com
HOW TO RESET TEMPERATURE ON A SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR – THE.
2019-05-17· On the control panel of the Samsung refrigerator, locate the temperature settings. Most of the time, it’s located near the ice maker on the front of the device. Make certain that the freezer and refrigerator buttons are clearly marked. It is located on the lower left side of the control panel, whereas the refrigerator button is located on the lower right side of the control panel. To use the refrigerator, press the button. Fromtheindoorhaven.com
CALIBRATE REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE SAMSUNG RFG297HDRS
Calibrate the temperature of a Samsung RFG297HDRS refrigerator on April 24, 2015. To enter corrective mode, hold down the Freezer and Lighting buttons for 12 seconds. On this model, the code is on the right and the offset is on the left; to change the code, use the lighting and refrigerator buttons, and to alter the offset, use the freezer and power freeze buttons. Fromappliancejunk.com
FREEZER AND REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE SETTING RECIPES
on the 17th of November in the year 2020 According to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the optimal refrigerator temperature is below 40°F and the ideal freezer temperature is below 0°F.
The optimal refrigerator temperature, on the other hand, is actually lower: Attempt to maintain a temperature between 35° and 38°F (or 1.7 to. Fromtfrecipes.com
SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE SETTING RECIPES
The recommended temperature setting for a refrigerator is 38 degrees Fahrenheit for most models, according to the manufacturer. Ideally, the freezer should be kept at a temperature of -2 degrees Fahrenheit. The user manual or the control panel of some models may have different suggestions than the other variants. Keep the fridge at or below 40 degrees and the freezer at or below zero degrees to ensure that your food stays fresh. Please keep in mind that certain models indicate the temperature.
HOW TO ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE FREEZER SAMSUNG RECIPES
In Samsung’s refrigerator models, temperature selection is made simple by having two different buttons: one for controlling the refrigerator temperature and another for controlling the freezer temperature. You may adjust the temperature of each section of your refrigerator unit individually by pressing one of these buttons. According to the Food and Drug Administration of the United States, you should maintain your fridge at a temperature of. Fromtfrecipes.com
HOW TO CHANGE THE FREEZER TEMPERATURE OF. – SAMSUNG …
2018-04-09· What is the best way to adjust the Freezer Temperature on a French Door Refrigerator? To adjust the temperature of the Freezer, press and hold the Freezer button. Continue to press the Freezer button until you achieve the temperature you wish. You have the option of setting the temperature between -8 oF and 8 oF. With each push, the temperature will rise by 2 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature of your new Freezer will be shown. Fromsamsung.com
SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR – RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURES | …
2020-10-08· The recommended temperature setting for the refrigerator is 3 degrees Celsius (38 degrees Fahrenheit) for most models. The optimal temperature for the freezer is -19 degrees Celsius (-2 degrees Fahrenheit). The user manual or the control panel of some models may have different suggestions than the other variants. You will be able to store food as long as the temperature in the refrigerator is below 4 degrees Celsius (40 degrees Fahrenheit) and the temperature in the freezer is below -18 degrees Celsius (0 degrees Fahrenheit).
SAMSUNG FREEZER TEMPERATURE SETTING- TFRECIPES
Find more information and recipes on the topic “Samsung freezer temperature setting recipes.” According to samsung.com 2020-10-08 00:00:00 The recommended temperature setting for the refrigerator is 3 degrees Celsius (38 degrees Fahrenheit) for most models. The optimal temperature for the freezer is -19 degrees Celsius (-2 degrees Fahrenheit). The user manual or the control panel of some models may have different suggestions than the other variants. As long as the fridge and freezer are kept below 4 degrees Celsius (40 degrees Fahrenheit).
FREEZER SETTINGS FOR SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR RECIPES
How to Reset a Samsung Refrigerator to its default setting of Shop Mode When you want to reset your Samsung refrigerator and bring it out of shop mode, push both the power freezer and power cool buttons at the same time and hold them for a few seconds – around 2 to 5 seconds.
Then press and hold the buttons for a few seconds. The refrigerator’s temperature would have been reset, and the chilling function would have been restored. Fromtfrecipes.com
HOW TO SET TEMPERATURE CONTROL ON SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR
Setting the temperature To set the temperature on your Samsung refrigerator, locate the control panel right above the ice dispenser and press the temperature button. If your model does not have a touch screen, you can control the temperature by touching the fridge or freezer repeatedly until you reach the desired setting. In order to see what the current temperature is, press the fridge button (the temperature ranges from 34 to 44 degrees fahrenheit). Fromfreehealth.io
SETTING FREEZER TEMPERATURE SAMSUNG- TFRECIPES
Recipes that are completely free Setting the Freezer Temperature on a Samsung with the ingredients, step by step, and other foods that are linked. TfRecipes. Desserts; main dishes; appetizers; healthy; foods for special occasions Search for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Spring, Winter, Summer, and Fall. Samsung Freezer Temperature Configuration. Recipes have been published recently. SANDWICH WITH TURKEY, BRIE, AND APPLE. Rice Noodle Salad with Spicy Coconut Shrimp and Pineapple. THE BLUEBERRY. Fromtfrecipes.com
WHAT ARE THE IDEAL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS FOR MY SAMSUNG.
The best temperature setting for a refrigerator is 3°C, whereas the ideal temperature setting for a freezer is -18°C. Except for fridge-freezers in the RB*** range, for which we propose -19°C (since -18°C isn’t a choice on these models), the sole exception is the RB*** range. Fromsamsung.com
HOW TO SET THE TEMPERATURE OF YOUR REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER
Set the temperature to your liking. 1 To bring the display back to life, press any of the buttons. Please keep in mind that this step may not be necessary for some models. 2 Tap 0 to choose between the refrigerator and the freezer. The indicator for the selected compartment will begin to flicker. The degrees Celsius sign (°C) will not flash or change color. Three, Taporto, choose the required temperature. Fromsamsung.com
THE IDEAL REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER TEMPERATURE SETTINGS
Set the thermostat to a comfortable setting. 1 To bring the display back to life, press any button. Please keep in mind that for some models, this step may not be necessary! 2 The fridge or freezer may be selected by pressing 0 times. The indicator for the selected compartment will flash. The degrees Celsius sign (°C) will not flash or change color when the temperature is above zero degrees Celsius. Select the correct temperature in Taporto step 3. Fromsamsung.com
WHAT ARE THE IDEAL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS FOR MY SAMSUNG.
Set the temperature on your computer. 1 To activate the display, press any button on the keyboard. Please keep in mind that this step may not be necessary for all models. 2 To choose between the fridge and the freezer, press 0 twice. The indicator for the selected compartment will start blinking. The degrees Celsius sign (°C) will not flash or animate in any way. Select the desired temperature in Taporto. Fromsamsung.com
WHAT IS THE IDEAL TEMPERATURE SETTING ON MY REFRIGERATOR?
2021-03-20· Refrigerator and freezer temperatures should be set at -19 degrees Celsius and 3 degrees Celsius (-2 degrees F and 38 degrees F), respectively.
Manual temperature adjustment may be required if the temperature in the freezer and refrigerator compartments is too high or too low, as described above. By pushing the -Freezer button, you may set the required temperature between -15 degrees Celsius and -23 degrees Celsius. Fromsamsung.com
SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR FREEZER TEMPERATURE SETTING RECIPES
Samsung double door refrigerator temperature settings should also be set at 3 degrees Celsius for the fridge and -18 degrees Celsius for the freezer, according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Controls for the temperature. Your Samsung refrigerator temperature control may be touch-sensitive, in which case you just push the fridge and freezer settings rather than the numbers to adjust the temperature. By pressing the button repeatedly, you will cycle through the options. Fromtfrecipes.com
Samsung RS265TDWP-XAA – Manuel (Page 23)
APPLICATION OF THE CONTROL PANELFREEZER/FREEZER (Temperature adjustment) The Freezer or Fridgebutton should be pressed until the required temperature is reached. Press theFreezerorFridgebutton until additional LED lights appear to indicate a lower temperature (coldest). Press theFreezerorFridgebutton until there are fewer LED lights to indicate a greater temperature (cold). As soon as you hit theFreezerorFridgebutton, the temperature indication will change in the following order: freezing, then refrigeration.
- In this instance, the dispenser light (located beneath the display) will remain illuminated at all times.
- When you engage the Power Freeze feature, this symbol will come to life to indicate that you have done so.
- When you need to manufacture ice more fast, this feature comes in handy.
- When you utilize this feature, it is possible that the refrigerator’s energy usage will rise.
- Child Safety Locks When you engage the Lock function, this icon will become visible on your screen.
- For the next 3 seconds, press and hold the Energy Saver(Hold 3 sec for Child Lock) button, and you will be able to access the control panel again.
- The Power Cool option is excellent for quickly cooling down a refrigerator.
- Power SavingsThis symbol will illuminate when the Power Savings function is activated on your computer.
Close all of the doors and windows if condensation forms on the doors and windows. A water droplet may be created on the door portion in some instances. It is advised that you switch off the Energy Saver option in this situation. operating 23 FreezerFridge02 OPERATING TING OPERATING TING
Controlling Fridge/Freezer Temperature; Controlling The Temperature – Samsung Refrigerator User Manual [Page 26]
Filter IndicatorWhen the filter indicator light illuminates, it indicates that it is time to replace the current filter. This occurs approximately every 6 months on average. After removing the old water filter and installing the new one (see page 38 for instructions on how to do so), push the Ice Type button for about 3 seconds to reset the indication status light. The indicator will illuminate again in about 6 months to notify you that it is time to replace your water filter. You can turn off the Filterindicator lamp and the Filter Change lettering if you do not use the water filter for more than 5 seconds after pressing the Ice Type button for more than 5 seconds.
- To reactivate, press and hold these two buttons for 3 seconds again.
- Upon depressing this button for three seconds (the lock indicator bulb illuminates), the heater for sweat control is turned off at the same time.
- After that, the light will be turned off and the sweat control feature will be activated.
- Ice cubes, crushed ice, and turning off the ice machine are all options.
- If you don’t require ice, you may switch off the function to save on water and energy use.
ControLLing tHE tEMPEraturE
CONTROLLING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE FREEZER The freezer temperature may be adjusted between -14°C (8°F) and -25°C (-14°F) depending on your specific requirements. Press the Freezer button a number of times until the appropriate temperature is displayed on the thermometer’s digital display. Keep in mind that items such as ice cream may begin to melt at temperatures as low as -16oC (4°F). The temperature display will alternate between -14°C (8°F) and -25°C (-14°F) in a consecutive manner. When the temperature of the display hits -14oC (8°F), it will restart at -25oC (-14°F).
- This figure, on the other hand, will fluctuate when the Freezer adjusts to the higher temperature.
- Then, pressing the Fridge button continuously until the desired temperature is displayed in the temperature display, repeat the process.
- To set the temperature you want, press the Fridge button on your keyboard.
- This will be reflected on the digital display screen in real time.
- It is possible that the digital display will blink as a result of this.
If the refrigerator’s light continues to flicker, you may need to “reset” the appliance. To test this, try disconnecting the appliance for roughly 10 minutes, then plugging it back in. _operatingice type is a type of operation.
What Is the Correct Temperature For Your Samsung Fridge?
Samsung refrigerators provide both performance and storage in one package. It is possible to keep food fresher and more safely kept thanks to No Frost features that maintain a uniform temperature and prevent ice build-up as well as all-around cooling that monitors temperature variation throughout the cabinet So, what is the optimal temperature for a refrigerator? – Continue reading to learn more about food storage strategies that can keep you healthy – as well as Samsung fridge temperature control.
Ideal Temperature Settings
The temperature setting on your Samsung refrigerator should be 3 degrees Celsius. Ideally, you should keep your freezer at -18 degrees Celsius at all times. Temperature settings for a Samsung double door refrigerator should be set at 3 degrees Celsius for the fridge and -18 degrees Celsius for the freezer, if possible.
Your Samsung refrigerator temperature control may be touch-sensitive, in which case you just push the fridge and freezer settings rather than the numbers to adjust the temperature. By pressing the button repeatedly, you will be able to cycle between the various temperature settings. On certain models, the temperature settings will be labeled Fridge Temp and Freezer Temp – when the temperature setting you want is shown, do not press the button again until the desired temperature is reached. If you don’t see the temperature setting you need on your Samsun fridge, click the button repeatedly until the settings cycle through one more, then try again.
The higher the number is set, the colder the fridge will keep its interior temperature.
When your fridge is completely stocked, you must pick the number four option – which can be decreased to the number three setting if supplies are running low.
Basic Storage Guide
Depending on your Samsung refrigerator temperature control, you may just push the fridge and freezer settings rather than the numbers to make them active. You may cycle through the temperature settings by pressing and holding the button many times. Depending on the model, the temperature controls will be labeled Fridge Temperature and Freezer Temperature – after the temperature setting you desire is shown, do not press the button. The button must be pressed repeatedly until all the temperature settings have been cycled through once more if the required Samsun refrigerator temperature setting is not found.
As the number is increased, the refrigerator will maintain a cooler temperature.
The number four setting in your refrigerator is required when it is fully stocked; however, the number three setting can be used when supplies are running short.
- Perishable foods should be refrigerated or frozen promptly. Food should only be left out of the fridge for a maximum of two hours at a time – never leave meat, poultry, or fish out for longer than that. Additionally, this law applies to take-out food and leftovers. Check the labels for storage directions since many goods must be kept cold – particularly after they have been opened. Refrigerated ready-to-eat choices must be eaten by the expiration date specified on the packaging. Any food that seems or smells unappealing should be removed from the refrigerator as soon as possible. Listeria, a bacteria that causes sickness, may multiply very fast if it is introduced into a food supply. Mold may develop even when food is refrigerated, so throw away any mouldy food that comes into contact with it. Separate raw foods from ready-to-eat meals, and always adhere to proper food handling standards, such as routinely washing your hands and cleaning surfaces with non-toxic sanitising solutions as indicated.
You should keep in mind that foodborne illnesses might leave you feeling really poorly even if you haven’t realized that the meal isn’t quite right. This is due to the fact that raw or undercooked meat, as well as fruits and vegetables, can contain a variety of harmful organisms. The most effective technique of prevention is to keep these items adequately cooled and at the appropriate temperature at all times.
Fridge Maintenance Tips
- Clean your refrigerator on a regular basis and clean up any spills as soon as they occur – this will help to limit bacterial development. Frequent cleaning of the refrigerator is recommended. Refrigerated goods should be stored in covered containers, and they should be checked for deterioration on a regular basis. Check the expiration dates on the food and discard it if it appears to be tainted. Prepare meals in the refrigerator rather than at room temperature since germs may easily proliferate at room temperature.
Find Repairs with a Six-Month Guarantee
Refrigerator cleaning should be done on a regular basis, and any spills should be cleaned up quickly to avoid bacterial development. Regularly clean the refrigerator. Refrigerated goods should be stored in covered containers, and they should be checked on a regular basis for spoiling. Check the expiration dates on the food and discard it if it appears to be contaminated. Because germs may quickly proliferate at ambient temperature, it is best to marinate food in the refrigerator;
CONTROLLING THE FREEZER AND FRIDGE TEMPERATURES – Samsung RB215LASH User Manual – Page 8 of 24
The temperature of the freezer and refrigerator may be controlled in a number of ways. The current and selected freezer temperatures are displayed on the temperature display. The freezer display indicates whether you are adjusting the freezer temperature or whether you have opened the freezer door. The current and selected fridge temperatures are displayed on the temperature display. Fridge DisplayIndicates if you are adjusting the refrigerator temperature or whether you have opened the refrigerator door.
- The Freezerbuttonshould be pressed many times until the required temperature is displayed in the temperature display.
- When the temperature on the monitor hits -14°F, it drops to 8°F.
- Fridge The refrigerator may be adjusted to a temperature ranging from 34°F to 46°F.
- It is similar to the freezer in that the temperature display changes in a sequential manner and then resets to the average temperature.
- When you hit the Super Freeze button, this light will illuminate.
- This function comes in handy if the freezer door has been left open for an extended period of time.
- To generate ice more quickly, use this button.
- Temperaturedisplay It is possible that there will be a small variation between the set temperature and the real temperature.
- To rapidly restore the refrigerator to its pre-set temperature, press this button.
- In order to exit the Super Cool mode, press this button a second time.
Ice OffPress the Ice off button to halt the production of Ice. By pressing the Ice Off button, you may prevent the creation of ice. The “Ice Off” indication will illuminate, signaling that ice production has been halted. INDICATORS
Samsung RF28HMEDBWW-AA – Manual (Page 22)
THE TEMPERATURE CONTROL OF THE FREEZER AND FRIDGE Current and chosen freezertemperatures are displayed on the Temperature Display screen. Freezer DisplayIndicates if you are adjusting the freezer temperature or whether you have opened the refrigerator door. Cold-chain temperature display shows the current and chosen refrigerator temperatures. Display on the refrigerator indicates whether you are setting the refrigerator temperature or whether you have opened the refrigerator door. Freezer Between -14°F and 8°F, the freezer may be configured to store food in.
- In a sequential manner, the temperature display changes from -14 degrees Fahrenheit to 8 degrees Fahrenheit It recovers to 8°F when the temperature on the display hits -14°F.
- Fridge The refrigerator has a temperature range of 34°F to 46°F that may be adjusted.
- It is similar to the freezer in that the temperature display varies in succession and then returns to the average temperature.
- When you hit the Super Freeze button, this light will illuminate.
- If the freezer door has been left open for an extended period of time, this function will come in beneficial.
- Make ice faster by pressing this button.
- A little variation may exist between the temperature that was set and what was really achieved.
- The refrigerator’s temperature will rapidly be restored by pressing this button.
- The Super Cool mode may be turned off by pressing this button a third time.
- By pressing the Ice Off button, you may turn off the ice maker.
How to Reset the Temperature on a Samsung Refrigerator
Home-Interior On a Samsung refrigerator, setting the temperature is as simple as pressing a button until the correct temperature is clearly shown on the digital screen. if (sources.length) then this.parentNode.removeChild(sources); then this.onerror = null; this.src = fallback; )(, arguments.target.currentSrc.replace; )(, arguments.target.currentSrc.replace; )(, arguments.target.currentSrc.replace; (//$/, “), ‘/public/images/logo-fallback.png’) (//$/, “), ‘/public/images/logo-fallback.png’) ” loading=”lazy”> ” loading=”lazy”> On a Samsung refrigerator, here’s how to reset the temperature.
Recent technological developments have enabled businesses such as Samsung to digitize and simplify the control of the temperature of your refrigerator, which is a great convenience.
The suggested temperature for food preparation is 40 degrees Fahrenheit or below to avoid bacteria development on your meals. By using a digital display that is easy to see, you will be able to determine the real temperature inside your refrigerator rather than having to guess.
Choosing a Safe Temperature
You have the option of setting the temperature of your Samsung refrigerator as low as 34 degrees Fahrenheit. In order to assure the safety of dairy products, such as milk and raw meat, this temperature is most typically used. In these instances, a temperature of 34-35 degrees Fahrenheit is advised. Thirty-four degrees is the lowest temperature that may be used since food will begin to freeze at any lower temperature. In the event that you do not store dairy items and/or meat in your refrigerator, you may want to maintain the temperature closer 40 degrees to reduce the danger of produce freezing and becoming unusable.
Setting the Temperature
With your Samsung refrigerator, you have the option of setting the temperature as low as 34 degrees Fahrenheit. In order to assure the safety of dairy products, such as milk and raw meat, this temperature is most frequently used. It is advised that you keep the temperature between 34 and 35 degrees in these circumstances. The lowest feasible setting is thirty-four degrees since food will begin to freeze at any temperature lower than that. If you do not store dairy items and/or meat in your refrigerator, you may want to maintain the temperature closer to 40 degrees to reduce the potential of produce being frozen, which can make it unusable later on.
Confirming Your Refrigerator’s Temperature
Wait 24 hours before checking the temperature of the refrigerator on the display. You should be able to see the temperature that you set the previous day. If you observe a different number, or if the number hasn’t changed, you should get your refrigerator inspected to see whether it is in need of repair. Purchase an appliance thermometer, which can be found in the domestic section of your local supermarket or hardware shop, to double-check the temperature. Wait eight hours after placing the appliance thermometer in the center of the middle shelf in order to obtain a reliable reading.
You should avoid opening the refrigerator door while you are waiting for the refrigerator to attain its new operating temperature. Store dairy goods, raw meat, and other perishable foods in the refrigerator’s door rather than the shelves on the inside, as the items maintained in the door don’t remain as cold as those kept on the inner shelves. The bottom shelf is the coldest part of the bookcase.
The consumption of perishable food that has been exposed to temperatures above 40 degrees for more than two hours should be avoided at all costs to avoid the spread of sickness. This is a condition that is likely to occur in the case of a power loss or if the refrigerator ceases to function.
How do I adjust the temperature on my Samsung freezer?
The consumption of perishable food that has been exposed to temperatures over 40 degrees for more than two hours should be avoided at all costs to avoid the transmission of sickness.
A power outage or a malfunctioning refrigerator are likely to result in this circumstance. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Consider the controls on your Samsung refrigerator’s control panel: It’s important to note the two different buttons labeled Freezer and Fridge. Simply press and hold the Fridge button to choose between the temperature presets stored in your refrigerator’s computer
- When you press the Freezer button, the temperature settings for your freezer will be changed.
A second question: how can I change the temperature of my freezer? The recommended control settings for the freezer are 0°F and 37°F, respectively, for the fresh food section. Using the Freezeror Fridge pads, or the “Warmer” and “Colder” pads (depending on the model) until the appropriate temperature setting is shown, you may see or make changes to the existing temperature settings. The question then arises as to how to adjust the temperature on a Samsung side by side refrigerator. To make temperature adjustments, follow these steps: Check to ensure that the display is not in child-protection mode.
Press theFridgebutton several times to cycle between the temperature settings that are now available.
Kitchen Tip: The recommended temperature range for your freezer is 0° Fahrenheit or below (-18° Celsius or below), according to manufacturers.
Why Your Fridge Temperature Keeps Changing (& How to Fix It)
Is it difficult for your refrigerator to maintain its temperature? Or does it have a tendency to solidify your food? It’s easy to take for granted the convenience of having a refrigerator. That is, until it begins to exhibit abnormal behavior. If the temperature of your refrigerator is changing more quickly than the temperature of ice cream in a microwave, you’ve come to the correct spot. If the temperature of your refrigerator is constantly fluctuating, check the vents, clean the coils, and inspect the door seal for problems.
It might also be caused by an electrical component that has failed.
Continue reading to discover out as we take on each obstacle one at a time.
Fluctuations from Opening the Door
If you leave your refrigerator door open for an extended period of time or too frequently, your refrigerator will struggle to maintain a constant temperature. On the other hand, repeated opening and closing of the refrigerator door might cause the fridge to overcompensate and malfunction. Opening your refrigerator too frequently – or hanging about trying to decide what to eat – can cause the temperature to become unstable rapidly. If your refrigerator detects that the temperature is rising, it may begin to emit a large amount of cool air.
A temperature that varies between being too warm and too chilly as a result of this is experienced.
If you’re seeing that the temperature of your refrigerator is fluctuating a lot, attempt to limit the number of times you open it.
Temperature Settings Adjustments
The next step is to double-check the temperature settings on your refrigerator. It is possible that your refrigerator is not experiencing temperature variations because someone else who uses the refrigerator is regulating the thermostat. Check the temperature settings on your thermostat from day to day to see if they change. If the temperature settings on your refrigerator are changing, check with other individuals to see if they know why they’re altering them.
In the unlikely event that no one is altering your thermostat, you may need to reset the thermostat on your refrigerator. This can assist in shocking the cooling system into maintaining a steady internal temperature.
Refrigerator temperatures that fluctuate often are often caused by clogged vents. As part of the cooling process, warm air is expelled from the building. If this air is unable to leave, it will heat up the refrigerator. Make sure your refrigerator has a couple of inches of ‘breathing area’ on all sides so that it can obtain the essential ventilation it needs. Make sure your refrigerator has enough space to vent the warm air produced by the chilling operation.
Blocked Thermostat Sensors
The similar problem can be caused by thermostat sensors that are obstructed. When food containers are placed too close to the refrigerator’s thermostat, they can reduce the efficiency of the thermostat. The presence of warm food containers near the thermometer will result in the refrigerator being overly chilly. The opposite is true if cold food is kept too close to the sensor, which may cause the thermostat to keep the rest of the fridge at an uncomfortable temperature. Rearranging the items in your refrigerator might help to resolve issues caused by clogged sensors or vents.
Food should be stored away from any apparent vents on the walls or ceiling, in particular.
Dirty Compressor Coils
After examining your thermostat and food arrangement, and finding nothing wrong, it’s time to look for more serious problems to investigate. The usage of a refrigerant system to remove heat from the inside of your refrigerator is required in order for it to produce cool air. It is essentially a continuous cycle of gas compression and evaporation that takes place within the inner workings of your refrigerator. The heat that this cycle generates must be channeled someplace, and that is what compressor coils are designed to do.
Compressor coils are the metal tubes that are wound around the rear or bottom of your refrigerator.
A dirty, dusty, or clogged compressor coil may cause the temperature of your refrigerator to vary dramatically.
Cleaning compressor coils is a simple process:
- Firstly, unplug your refrigerator from the wall and relocate the appliance so that you can access to the coils
- To remove any dust or cobwebs that may have accumulated on the coils, use a vacuum hose and brush attachment to carefully suction them up and away. Using a moist towel, carefully wipe the coils down to clean them
- Connect the refrigerator to a power source and check that it is operational once again
The majority of refrigerator temperature issues should be resolved as a result of this.
Bad Door Seal
The last refrigerator temperature issue that is simple to resolve is a defective door seal. If the door seal on your refrigerator is not trustworthy, cold air will be leaking out on a consistent basis. This will result in temperature fluctuations and a refrigerator that is continually operating. The most straightforward method of determining the seal’s authenticity is to just look at it.
If any area of the seal around the door is bent, bubbling, or dusty, it is likely that this is the source of your problem. By obtaining a replacement gasket from the manufacturer’s website, you may resolve the problem. Repair instructions are included with these seals, which are simple to follow.
Broken Electrical Components
Finally, if none of the methods listed above resolves your problem, it is likely that one or more of the refrigerator’s components is faulty. Over time, the thermostat’s circuits can become faulty, and the compressor can become worn out. As a result, the refrigerator appears to have gone insane for no apparent reason. If this appears to be the case, it’s typically better to have a professional refrigerator repair service take care of the situation. If you’d want to give it a shot yourself, here’s a wonderful video on how to replace the thermostat in a refrigerator: If your refrigerator is still under warranty, it is advisable not to disassemble it yourself because doing so may void your guarantee.
In the majority of circumstances, they will be able to replace the component.
When it comes to repairing a significant item, an internet guide isn’t always adequate. If your refrigerator is still not working properly, you may consider bringing in a professional. A swift refrigerator repair callout may spare you from having to purchase a whole new refrigerator– and it may also provide you with a thorough health check for your current refrigerator. Fill out the contact form on this page to receive a free quotation from one of our affiliated refrigerator repair professionals.
A refrigerator that is unable to maintain the desired temperature is quite inconvenient. Fortunately, most refrigerator temperature variations are simple to correct. I hope some of these suggestions have inspired you to try something new. If this essay is able to assist even one person in getting their refrigerator back up and running, then it was well worth publishing! At Appliance Analysts, we’re hard at work developing really useful materials for anything and everything relating to your home or yard.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.
Calibrate Refrigerator Temperature Samsung RFG297HDRS
Hi, can anyone help with instructions how to calibrate the refrigerator temperature on my Samsung RFG297HDRS (I believe this is very similar model to the RFG297AARS). Last year (while in warranty) I had a service technician who pressed some of the control buttons because the temperature sensor was off by about 6 degrees. After replacing a board (now out of warranty) I find the temperature is again off. My thermometer reads around 40 when the refrigerator is telling me its at 34.If anyone knows the combination of control buttons to enter the ‘service’ mode, or if anyone has the service manual, I would be grateful.Logged
When the system power is initally engaged, the default set temperature are -4℉ for the freezer and 38℉ for the set refrigerator, respectively.
- When the compartment temperatures go down, so do the numbers on the display panel, and finally they reach the set temperatures.
- 1) Freezer Temperature Control.
- 2) Quick Ice Freezer Temperature Control Interior Temperature of the freezer will be controlled with -14 degrees Fahrenheit until the ice bucket is filled up with ice cubes.
- Also, whenever the ice bucket is released from being filled with ice cube, the freezer will repeat to be controlled with -14 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3) Refrigerator Temperature Control.
note) Because of the temperature sensor sensivity, the refrigerator can be under and/or over cooled when the air flow is blocked by stored foods.
The small green square=personal message.
I may not have explained the situation well.
For example, if I set it to 36F, my thermometer shows 44F.Now I know that there are a lot of factors that might cause the measurement to be off, but I leave it overnight with the thermometer at the coolest part of the fridge.
From there he said he was able to recalibrate the controls to make it 6F cooler.
On a Service manual for a different Samsung Refrigerator, they call it the “set point shift function” which is accessed by holding a combination of buttons.
The small green square=personal message.
The Fridge Temp will show the mode and the Freezer Temp will show the offset.For the refrigerator compartment adjustment, you want it on mode 1.This part is a little confusing.
But I believe you want to match the display to the current temperature.So, to raise the offset 6 degrees, set the Freezer temp display to 13.If I’m wrong and you need to lower the offset, set the Freezer temp display to 6.
There is no setting for -8.Hope this helps.«Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:26:22 PM by tgoods»Logged
Not sure if this works for your model, but this is what tgoods was getting at:0 = 0 degrees temp shift 1 = -1 2 = -2 3 = -3 4 = -4 5 = -5 6 = -6 7 = -7 8 = +1 9 = +2 10 = +3 11 = +4 12 = +5 13 = +6 14 = +7 15 = +8I hope I typed that all correctly.LoggedAppliance HeatingAir Tech
Thank You ApplianceGuru and tgoods.That is exactly what I was looking for but unfortunately I don’t have a separate power cool button on my model (power cool is enabled by holding the fridge temp for 3 seconds).
I tried the combination but it didn’t work.Guess I need to hold out for someone with the Service Manual for my model.Thanks.Logged
I am facing the same problem in that I know how to re-calibrate but I don’t have a separate power cool button on my model ti initiate that functional mode.
Can someone help as I am sure it is a simple combination of buttons (maybe in conjunction with a power off as I saw the tech do this the other day but cannot recall exactly what he did)Logged
Chester, I did manage to get the right sequence, thanks to AJ who sent me the Service Manual for a very similar model.
- Power Cool is operated by pressing the “fridge” button for 3 seconds.
- You should hear a beep and the display will show “00”.
- The code is the number displayed on the left.
- The reference value is changed by pressing the “fridge” button (reference value UP) or “Lighting” button (reference value down).Use the chart posted by Applianceguru to select the values you need.
- before the fridge went down to 23 deg.
- I also referred to a service manual from a side-by-side and the instructions are very confusing.
- In my instance to reduce the temp of the fridge I used a code of 15 (which raises the reference temp up 8 degrees.) and a reference value of 1.While the need to load code 15 (max) clearly indicates there is problem somewhere (firmware?) it works fine.
Called Samsung and they were so annoyed at the company, they refunded me all of my money.
fan was working.
Little did I know the fan only runs when door is closed.
I opened it.
Tested the fridge felt no airflow and decided to order a new evap fan.Found instructions on diagnostics, ran them and no errors showed, but still thought fan was bad.While searching for fan, found post on pushing door switch to activate the evap fan.lol.
Read it 3 times to make sure I didn’t bugger up the steps and one day later the refrigerator is at its coldest ever of 36F.
The fridge was never broken, just needed to be calibrated.
In case its different my buttons are arranged like this: I have 4 main buttons and two displays(left/right) The buttons are: upper left (light/hold 3 sec to toggle F/C) lower left (freezer/hold 3 sec for power freeze) upper right(energy saver/hold 3 seconds for lock) lower right(fridge/hold for 3 sec for power cool)Logged
I can confirm that the same mechanism works for the Samsung RF31FMESBSR.For this model hold Freezer and Lighting for 15 seconds to enter the “Service Mode”.The number on the right is the “code” for what you are adjusting.
0 for freezer, 1 for refrigerator – Not sure what the other numbers adjust.The number on the left is the temperature offset.Use the table that AplienceGuru already posted.Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.The coldest I could get this brand new fridge was 41F when measured with a fridge thermometer immersed in a glass of water and it was about to get returned to the store when I found this thread.After adjusting the offset by -5F, The fridge now consistently hold the inside between 37F and 39F (bottom and top shelf) and the panel displays a temp that matches what the thermometer reports.Logged
can any body tell me the setpoint procedure for modelrgs307aars hopefully somebody can help, thank youLogged
Chester, I did manage to get the right sequence, thanks to AJ who sent me the Service Manual for a very similar model.
- What model do you have?If it’s a RFG297xxx, then there is no separate Power Cool button.
- The same is true for “Power Freeze” being operated by pressing the “freezer” button for 3 seconds.If that is the same on your model, then press the “Freezer” and “Lighting” buttons simultaneously for 12 seconds.
- Then you need to choose whether you need to modify the fridge or the freezer standard temperature.For fridge, change the ‘code’ to “1”, for freezer change the code to “0”.
- The code is changed by pressing the “freezer” button (code UP) or “Energy Saver” button (code down).Once you have selected the appropriate code, you change the reference temperature by changing the value displayed on the RIGHT.
Example – if you believe your fridge is running too warm as standard and you want it cooler by 4F, choose ‘code’ 1 and ‘reference value’ 4.By the way, you need to press the buttons within about ten seconds or it times out and reverts!Logged
Anyone know how to get into this menu on the RS265?Logged
Hello,Thank you all very much for this super helpful info.
I have found very little info on this model.Is anybody able to say what mode 2,3 and 4 adjust.
0 is freezer and 1 is fridge, what is 2,3 and 4 adjust?Logged
Any idea if these are reversed on the RFG298AABP model?We just moved into a new house with this fridge and it won’t keep interior temps in the fridge section.Temp is set to 34 and interior sometimes goes into the 40’s.I tried going into the menu, but it seems the code is on the right and temps on the left.I tried setting the fridge to 5 so the temp would drop -5, but there has been no change.Logged
This also works for a SRS676GDHLS (Australian model),PushFreezerandlightingbuttons for 12 seconds to enter correction mode.On this model the code is on the right and the offset is on the left – uselightingandfridgebuttons to change code and the freezerandpower freezebuttons to change offset.Code 0 = freezer and 1 = fridge.I needed to lower my fridge by 6 deg C as the panel read 1C but the actualtemp was 7C.So I entered code 1 and offset 7 and now the actual temp is 2.5C when the panel reads 1C – not perfect but far better.Thanks for this info.Logged
I know this is an old post but does anyone know how to do this or have a service manual for a RFG298RDHBP?!
I am able to get into the “service menu” but I have a lot more options/number to pick through than described above.«Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:49:09 AM by PleaseHelpMe1»Logged