- 1 4 Ways to Add Music to Your Samsung Music App Quickly and Easily
- 2 Part 1: Add Music to Samsung Music App from All Sources (Phone, Computer, iTunes…)
- 3 Part 2. Add Music to Samsung Music App with Google Play Music
- 4 Part 3. Add Music to Samsung Music App from PC or Mac via a USB Cable
- 5 Part 4. Add Music to Samsung Music App from PC via Windows Media Player
- 6 How do I add songs to my Samsung music?
- 7 Samsung Music – Apps on Google Play
- 8 How to Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Music
- 9 Part 1. How to Browse through Spotify’s Library in Samsung Music
- 10 Part 2. Spotify to Samsung Music: What You Should Do
- 11 Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- 12 Part 3. How to Add Songs from Spotify to Samsung Music
- 13 Part 4. How to Use Samsung Music to Play Spotify Anywhere
- 14 Bottomline
- 15 6 Best Ways to Download and Import Music to Samsung
- 16 Method 1. Import music from computer to Samsung via USB
- 17 Method 2. Import music from computer to Samsung Selectively
- 18 Method 3. Import music from Android device to Samsung wirelessly
- 19 Method 4. Import music from iPhone to Samsung
- 20 Method 5. Import music from iTunes library to Samsung
- 21 Method 6. Download music from stream music to Samsung
- 22 Conclusion
- 23 What to Do Next? Download Syncios now!
- 24 How to importYouTube Music to Samsung Music?
- 25 Move FromYouTube Music to Samsung Music – Video Tutorial
- 26 Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks fromYouTube Music to Samsung Music:
- 27 How to Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Music
- 28 Part 1. What You Need: Sync Spotify Music to Samsung Music
- 29 Part 2. Tutorial on How to Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Music
- 30 How to Download Music on Samsung (Top 4 Methods)
- 31 Method 1. Download Songs with Samsung Music Downloader
- 32 Method 2. Upload Music from Computer to Samsung Galaxy via USB Cable
- 33 Method 3. Download iTunes Music to Samsung
- 34 Method 4. Load Songs from Another Device to Samsung
- 35 How to Add Spotify Music to Samsung Music
- 35.1 Step-By-Step Guide to Add Spotify Music into Samsung Music
- 36 9 Ways to Import Music to Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus on Windows PC/Mac
- 36.1 Part 1. Transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy S20 via USB
- 36.2 Part 2. Transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy S20 by one-click
- 36.3 Part 3. Selectively import music from iOS/Android device to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 36.4 Part 4. Download online music video to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 36.5 Part 5. Transfer music from other iOS/Android devices to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 36.6 Part 6. Sync music from iTunes library to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 36.7 Part 7. Download and save Spotify music to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 36.8 Part 8. Download and save Apple music to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 36.9 Part 9. Download and save Amazon music to Samsung Galaxy S20
- 36.10 Conclusion
- 36.11 Related TipsTricks
4 Ways to Add Music to Your Samsung Music App Quickly and Easily
Posted on December 17, 2020 by Lisa Ou When it comes to Samsung Android smartphones, the default music player is the Samsung Music application. Samsung Music supports the playback of audio tracks in the MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC formats. Consequently, you can add songs to the Samsung Music app for offline listening if you wish to listen to music when you don’t have an Internet connection. Of course, you may download music to your Samsung phone as well as other types of media. If you wish to migrate the downloaded music on your phone from another app to the Samsung Music app, the process is straightforward.
Don’t be concerned.
Part 1: Add Music to Samsung Music App from All Sources (Phone, Computer, iTunes…)
Is it feasible to transfer the downloaded music, ringtones, and audio files between two phones that do not have the same operating system installed? FoneLab HyperTrans, on the other hand, is precisely the intelligent file transferring solution you’ve been waiting for. It enables users to quickly and easily transfer music to their Samsung Galaxy S10/9/8/7, including downloaded and paid music, favorite songs, audiobooks, and other music files. With the quickest file transferring speed available, you can control and select which music to upload to your Samsung phone from your computer.
As a result, you can feel free to add songs to the Music app on your Samsung device in this case.
- 1.Transfer files such as music and photographs to Samsung Galaxy S10 and other devices
- 2.Transfer contacts, iTunes U, podcasts, voice notes, ringtones, and more to Samsung Galaxy S10 and other devices. 2) Transfer data across Android and iOS, Windows and Mac computers or vice versa
- 3.Compatibility with the most recent iOS 15 and Android 8.0 versions
- 4.Super-fast transferring speed with a promise of no quality degradation
FoneLab HyperTransTransfer data from an iPhone, an Android, an iOS device, or a computer to anywhere in the world without losing any information.
- Transferring files across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices is simple. Files may be imported from one iOS device to another or from one Android device to another. Transferring files from an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device to a computer Save files from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device.
Step 1: Run FoneLab HyperTrans on your computer. Make use of a lightning USB connection to connect your Samsung phone to your computer. You must have faith in this machine in order to allow USB debugging. Step 2: Select Music from the left-hand window. The software will recognize all of the music tracks that are saved on your Samsung phone and play them again. The final product may be viewed on the main interface. Step 3: Select the tracks you want to upload to Samsung by clicking Add and selecting them.
Later on, selectExport to save the music to your Samsung mobile phone.
Part 2. Add Music to Samsung Music App with Google Play Music
You may wish to purchase new music using the Google Play Music app, but you prefer to listen to them through the Samsung Music app. What’s more, how can you get your music from Google Play to Samsung Music? You can have a look at this lesson.
Put Google Play Music on Samsung Music Player from Your Phone
Step 1: Launch the Google Play Music app on your smartphone. Step 2: Select an album or a playlist from your personal library. Step 3: Select Download to begin downloading music to your Samsung. Step 4: Launch the File Manager.
Open the folder that contains the Google Play songs that you have downloaded. Step 5: Tap and hold the songs you want to hear. Step 6: SelectMove to and choose theSamsung Music Player folder as the destination folder for the move. You may now play music on your Samsung device’s music player.
Get Music from Google Play to Your Samsung Music from Your Computer
Step 1: Go to the Google Play Music online player, which is located at. Step 2: SelectMenuUpload MusicSelect from Your Computerimport music filesOpen by clicking on the menu button. Step 3: On your Samsung device, launch the Google Play Music application. On this page, you may download songs from the Samsung Music application.
Part 3. Add Music to Samsung Music App from PC or Mac via a USB Cable
Through the use of a USB connection, you may transfer files from your Android device to your PC or from your PC to your Android device. Before you can upload music to the Samsung Music app, you must first install the Android File Manager on your Mac computer. Step 1: Using a USB cord, connect your Samsung phone or tablet to your computer. If required, select Media device (MTP) from the drop-down menu on your phone. Step 2: After the device has been recognized, navigate to the Samsung Music app folder.
Part 4. Add Music to Samsung Music App from PC via Windows Media Player
In the first step, launch Windows Media Player on your computer, and the Music Library should display. Step 2 Select the music that you wish to sync to your Samsung device and then click theSyncbutton in the upper-right corner of your device. For those who are interested in learning how to transfer text messages from Android to Android, it is also a viable alternative to consider. That concludes our discussion on how to add songs to the Samsung Music app. You may save time by usingFoneLab HyperTrans to transfer songs to Samsung from any iOS or Android device, as well as from a Mac or a Windows computer.
It simply brings together digital players that operate on different operating systems.
FoneLab HyperTransTransfer data from an iPhone, an Android, an iOS device, or a computer to anywhere in the world without losing any information.
- Transferring files across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices is simple. Files may be imported from one iOS device to another or from one Android device to another. Transferring files from an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device to a computer Save files from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device.
How do I add songs to my Samsung music?
Add songs to your Samsung music player
- To launch the Apps tray from the Home screen, swipe up on an empty place on the screen. To play music, go to the Google folder and select PlayMusic. Select one of the following options by tapping the Menu icon (located at the upper left): Now is the time to listen. MyLibrary
- Continue to follow the further prompts, tabs, and options in each area above to locate and play music
- If necessary,
The Google PlayTM Music app for AndroidTM allows you to easily add a song to your music playlist.
- Navigate through the following icons on your Home screen: Apps icon (Google), PlayMusic
- To access the menu, select the Menu icon (upper-left). Select Music Library from the drop-down menu. Choose Menu from the Songs tab (it’s placed next to the song you want to listen to). Select “Add to playlist” from the drop-down menu. Select a playlist from the drop-down menu.
A second question is how can I move songs from Spotify to Samsung Music. To import tracks from Spotify, select “Add Files” from the drop-down menu. Songs, playlists, and albums may be added straight from the Spotify client, or the song URL can be copied and pasted. If you want to sync your Spotify tracks to your Samsung, go to “Options” “Advanced” and pick the output format (MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC) from the drop-down menu. How do I make use of Samsung music in this manner?
- Locate the “Play Music” button. Using your finger, drag it upward on the screen. Playing an audio file Starting from the left-hand side of the screen, slide your finger to the right. Decide on the loudness
- You may now go on to the next or previous audio file. Toggle the repeat feature on or off. Toggle the shuffle feature on or off
- Toss an audio file into your playlist. To return to the home screen, click here.
What is the best way to get songs into my Samsung music app? Install Samsung Music on a Galaxy Device by following these steps:
- In order to bring up the Apps Menu, first tap on the Apps button, then slide up or down on your Home Screen. 2 Select More Options or the three dots from the drop-down menu. 3 Select Galaxy Essentials from the drop-down menu. 3 Select Galaxy Essentials from the drop-down menu to download the Music PlayerApp.
Samsung Music – Apps on Google Play
Upgrading to Android 11 (One UI 3). – The Samsung Music application must be updated to the most recent version. (In certain cases, the music file is not shown or is unavailable for usage in the app.) As a result of the increased security provided by Android 11, the Samsung Music Playlist and the Android MediaProvider Playlist will be split. To import or export playlists, you can utilize the playlist import/export feature that is available in the configuration options. – The Queue will be reset as a result of system modifications.
- In this instance, you can use the folder hide function to conceal the folder holding the files you wish to conceal.
- The Most Important Characteristics 1.
- (The file types that are supported may vary depending on the device.) 2.
- (Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer) 3.
- You may locate Spotify recommended music by going to the Spotify tab and searching for Spotify music that you’ll enjoy listening to.
- What exactly is FLAC?
- Even if optional permissions are refused, it is possible that fundamental functionalities will continue to function effectively.
- Permission for STORAGE: Writing, editing, and deleting data on the SD card are all possible.
- MICROPHONE permission: Galaxy S4, Note3, Note4, and Note5 only- Allows you to operate the player using voice instructions that are being heard rather than recorded by the player.
for example: PLAY, PAUSE, NEXT, PREVIOUS, VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN 3. Permission to use a phone is restricted to Korean devices only. – When accessing the music service, you must verify your phone number.
How to Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Music
With the emergence of several music streaming services, many individuals have been able to locate their favorite tunes on platforms such as Spotify and other similar services. There are more than 30 million songs accessible for consumers to choose from in Spotify’s huge music collection. Many other individuals, on the other hand, like to listen to songs on the programs that come pre-installed on their smartphones, such as the Samsung Music app. In the eyes of many, Samsung Music is a user-friendly tool for organizing and managing music on their Samsung mobile devices.
If so, what is the process?
Don’t be concerned.
- Introduction to Spotify’s Library in Samsung Music
- Part 1: How to Access Spotify’s Library in Samsung Music
- Part 2: The Most Effective Method for Downloading Spotify Playlists to MP3 Format
- Adding Music to Samsung Music via Spotify is covered in Part 3 of this article.
- Part 4 explains how to use Samsung Music to stream Spotify from any location.
Part 1. How to Browse through Spotify’s Library in Samsung Music
Rather than a new alliance, Samsung and Spotify have been working together for several years. And we are already seeing some of the benefits of that collaboration. In particular, Samsung Music has been modified to integrate Spotify integration, which is the most significant benefit of this cooperation. As a result of this connection, you will be able to find Spotify playlist suggestions. However, you are still unable to link Spotify directly to Samsung Music. On your Samsung mobile, open Samsung Music and listen to several songs.
Step 3.Search for songs on Spotify that you’ll enjoy by using the search option.
In the meanwhile, you will be unable to access the Spotify playlist that you prepared with Samsung Music.
Part 2. Spotify to Samsung Music: What You Should Do
Samsung Music app is the best location to store and manage your music, with support for numerous sound formats like MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC. In spite of the fact that Samsung Music has collaborated with Spotify in order to offer you the most popular tracks and playlists in your region, you can only locate your new jam on the music player, rather than streaming music from Spotify itself. Meanwhile, it’s worth noting that all Spotify tracks are encoded in the OGG Vorbis format, which means you won’t be able to transfer your downloaded Spotify music to Samsung Music for playback.
Consequently, if you wish to transfer Spotify music to Samsung Music, the first step is to uninstall Spotify’s DRM protection and convert Spotify music to MP3 format.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with no need for a paid subscription
- Convert Spotify songs to various audio formats such as MP3, WAV, FLAC, and others. Keep Spotify music songs with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Reduce the amount of advertisements and DRM protection on Spotify music by 5 times with 5x the speed.
Step 1Add Spotify songs to the converter
Start up Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your PC, and the program will automatically load Spotify. Then you can browse through your Spotify library and find music, playlists, albums, and even artists that you like.
You may copy the link from each track and paste it into the search box on the converter, after which you can click the+button to add music to your collection. Alternatively, you may drag & drop your favorite tracks into the converter.
Step 2Select the output audio settings
Select Preferences from the top bar once you’ve finished adding your tunes to the playlist. Then proceed to click on theConverttab, and you will notice a window open up as a result of your actions. From this box, you may select from a variety of output formats that you want to use. Other audio characteristics, such as the sampling rate, the channel, and the bit rate, may all be changed to your liking.
Step 3Download Spotify songs to MP3
When you have finished adding your music, proceed to click theConvertbutton to allow Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter to begin downloading and converting your Spotify songs to your computer. All of the Spotify music you choose will be downloaded and converted to MP3 format, or any other format you specify, and saved on your computer within a few minutes.
Part 3. How to Add Songs from Spotify to Samsung Music
Having completed the process, you should have no trouble transferring Spotify music to Samsung Music. There is a method that you may use to import Spotify music tracks into Samsung Music, and it is described below. Now you may begin transferring Spotify music to Samsung Music so that it can be played on your Samsung devices. Here’s how to easily add songs to your Samsung Music library.
3.1 Transfer songs to Samsung Music via a USB cable
Before you can upload your music to Samsung Music, you should first install an Android manager on your Mac. You may connect your device to your computer and then transfer the converted Spotify music files directly to your device from your computer to your device. Step 1. Use a USB cord to connect your Samsung device to your computer. Step 2. Step 2.After your computer has recognized your device, open the Samsung Music app folder from your computer’s desktop. Step 3: Navigate to the Spotify tracks folder and drag the songs into the Samsung Music folder (if they are not already there).
3.2 Use the Samsung Music app to play songs
The Spotify music on your PC have been transported to the Samsung devices in your possession. Then you can go ahead and start playing those music on your Samsung device by simply launching the app on your phone or tablet. Step 1.Open Samsung Music from your Apps Tray and select Agree from the drop-down menu. Step 2.Confirm your agreement with the popup permissions by pressing the Start button. Step 3.Hit the Folders button to browse through the Spotify tracks that are currently saved on your device, and then choose a music to listen to.
Part 4. How to Use Samsung Music to Play Spotify Anywhere
A plethora of options are available in the Samsung Music app, all of which may be utilized to provide you with the best possible listening experience on your smartphone. You may set your favoriteSpotify tracks as an alarmsound with Samsung Music. Additionally, you may use this music player to listen to Spotify tracks on devices that are compatible with the app’s functionality.
Set Spotify music as alarms with Samsung Music
1) Turn on your Samsung device and press the Clock button to access it. 2)TapAlarmAdd to create a new alarm or to edit an existing alarm in real time.
3)TapAlarm soundand choose Spotify to have your alarm sound come from a Spotify playlist instead of your phone’s alarm. Register for a Spotify account and then pick the playlist you’d like to use as your alarm sound from the drop-down menu.
Use Samsung Music to play Spotify songs on Samsung Watch
1) On your smartphone, choose AppsSamsung Galaxy WatchSettings. 2) 2)Continue to tapSend material to Galaxy Watch on the next screen. Choose a tune to listen to. TapDone when you’ve selected the Spotify music files you wish to transmit. 4)Open Samsung Music on your watch and begin listening to Spotify tracks while not connected to the internet.
To play and manage Spotify tracks, you may use Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter to easily transfer them to Samsung Music for playback and management purposes. Aside from that, you will be able to move your Spotify music to other devices for offline listening convenience.
6 Best Ways to Download and Import Music to Samsung
When we obtain a new Samsung phone, we must remember to transfer all of our data from the old phone to the new one. a. However, there’s one more thing we won’t forget to do because listening to music has become a dangerously addicting habit for us. Our favorite music is usually played when we’re on our way to work or are alone in our homes. Even if someone has several distinct playlists, each one is tailored to a certain feeling. Here, we’ll introduce you to the six finest methods for guiding you through the process of downloading and importing music to your Samsung.
Method 1. Import music from computer to Samsung via USB
It is general knowledge that data transfers from an Android phone to a computer through USB are a simple and straightforward process. Step 1: Use a USB cord to connect your Samsung phone to your computer. You are expected to click‘Connected as a media device’on the notification panel. Step 2: In your computer’s ‘This PC’ window, you will see that the Samsung Phone appears as a detachable disk. With a double-click on the drive, several various folders appear, including those for movies and pictures.
You cancopypasteor directlydrag-and-dropthe target music from local folder to your target folder (You can also add a new folder on your phone to save these new songs from PC) (You can also add a new folder in your phone to save these new songs from computer.)
Method 2. Import music from computer to Samsung Selectively
If you’re looking for a powerful Android phone assistant that can manage various types of data for you, such as transferring music from your PC to your phone, exporting photos from your phone to your PC, backing up phone apps on your PC, editing phone contacts on your PC, and so on, then look no further. Syncios Android Manager, which is intended to make data management as simple as possible, continues to amaze us. Let’s go through the process: First, we’ll have a look at what to do. In order to begin, you must first download and install Syncios Manager on your PC.
- Step 3: Connect your Samsung phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- You may also check for the following situations in case your Samsung is still unable to be identified by Syncios: The USB debugging mode on your Samsung has not yet been activated.
- Navigate back to the Settings screen by pressing the Back button, and then selecting ‘System, Advanced, and Developer options.
- When you fail to install Syncios Apk on your phone, go to ‘Settings’ ‘Security’ and tick ‘Unknown sources’ to enable Syncios to download.
- 5The ADB driver for mobile devices should be installed.
- Step 4 There are just a few alternatives available.
- If you wish to transfer songs from your computer to your Samsung, select the ‘Add’ option to open a smaller pop-up window.
- (The ‘Add file’ option enables you to see the detailed details of music before transferring them.) Now choose your desired folder from the list and click ‘Ctrl+A’ to select all of the music in the folder or ‘Ctrl+S’ to select only certain songs in the folder.
Finally, press the ‘Open’ button to begin importing the tracks.
Method 3. Import music from Android device to Samsung wirelessly
Looking for a sophisticated Android phone assistant that can handle many sorts of data for you, such as adding music from your PC to your phone, exporting images from your phone to your PC, backing up phone apps to your PC, editing phone contacts to your PC, and so forth? Look no further. Surprises are constantly in store for us when we use Syncios Android Manager, which is intended for data management. The steps are as follows: Firstly, we must define what we mean by “first step.” In order to begin, you must first download and install Syncios Manager on your PC.
- Step 3: Connect your Samsung phone to your computer using the USB cable provided.
- You may also check for the following situations where your Samsung is unable to be identified by Syncios: The USB debugging option on your Samsung has not been activated yet.
- Navigate back to the Settings page by pressing the Back button, and then selecting ‘System, Advanced, and Developer options.’ Tap’OK’ to confirm if the message “Allow USB debugging?” is shown.
- ④ The connection mode should be set to MTP / PTP on your phone when you tap’Connected as a media device’ or’Connected as a camera’ on your phone.
- The usual use of a USB cable or a USB port is 6.
- You will get the following snapshot after clicking on the word “Music.” Tap the ‘Add’ button to bring up a smaller pop-up window where you may import tracks from your computer.
- Then, to import these tracks, press the ‘Open’ button.
Method 4. Import music from iPhone to Samsung
We’ve been aware for some time now that data transmission between iPhone and Android can be problematic. So, is there a tool that can assist us in completing the task perfectly? Is it going to be difficult? Syncios Data Transferprovides the most straightforward solution for you. You have the ability to transfer contacts, messages, movies, images, audio, and other data from your iOS smartphone to your Samsung mobile without any restrictions. Step 1: First, download and install Syncios Data Transfer on your computer.
- Step number four.
- Restore: This feature allows you to restore data from an iTunes/iCloud backup or from your iTunes Library to mobile devices.
- Then, as seen in the accompanying picture, navigate to Transfermodule (the default module).
- If you find that the location is wrong, you can manually adjust it.
Step 5: To proceed to the next step, click “Next.” If you wish to transfer music, select the ‘Audio’ option and then click on the ‘Next’ button to begin loading the information. (There are 33 audio files in this screenshot.) Then press ‘Next’ and ‘OK’ to begin data transmission.
Method 5. Import music from iTunes library to Samsung
iTunes is a program that Apple customers may use to organize and play music and movies. If the songs you wish to transfer are located in your iTunes Library rather than on your iOS device, don’t close the software; the Restore module of Syncios Data Transfer can assist you in transferring music to your Samsung mobile phone from your iTunes Library without closing the program. First, we’ll have a look at what to do. To return to the main interface, use the ‘Back’ button. Then select the ‘Restore’ module.
Syncios Backup is the default option.
Step 2: Syncios will automatically find and load music files from your computer’s iTunes Library, saving you time and effort.
Method 6. Download music from stream music to Samsung
There are a few popular music platforms that are widely used by music enthusiasts. But how can we download music in a common format so that we may play them on our iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, and other devices while we are not connected to the internet? AudiCable Audio Recorder is capable of accomplishing this in a straightforward manner. Step 1: Download AudiCable Audio Recorder and install it on your computer. The first step is to launch it on your PC. On the start-up page, you’ll find a list of various well-known music streaming services.
- Click on’Spotify’ from the main interface, then click on the button that says “Sign in.” To log in, you’ll need to enter your account details.
- Step 4: After logging in, look for and download the music/song of your choice.
- AudiCable will automatically begin recording the music as soon as it detects it.
- The music that you have just listened to has been recorded and listed here, and it has been saved to your computer.
- 6Step 2Follow the steps outlined in Method 2to transfer music to your Samsung mobile phone.
You should now be able to download and import music to your Samsung mobile phone. With Syncios Mobile Manager, you can transfer music from your computer to your Samsung device, and you can transfer music from your iPhone/iTunes Library to your Samsung device with Syncios Data Transfer. In addition, you may use AudioCable Audio Recorder to download and convert Spotify songs to a standard format, which you can then store to your mobile phone.
What to Do Next? Download Syncios now!
Begin right now!
With MusConv you can quickly move all your music fromYouTube Music to Samsung Music You may try it for free.
How to importYouTube Music to Samsung Music?
The process of transferring music between YouTube and Samsung has never been simpler! Try it out and see how it works! To migrate between two services, you only need to complete four simple steps: Step 1: Choose YouTube Music as the source service. 2 Select the playlists that you wish to move to your new computer. 3 SelectSamsung Music as the destination service from the menu. Drink a cup of tea while MusConv does the heavy lifting. Your playlists and songs will be available on Samsung Music after the process is complete.
Move FromYouTube Music to Samsung Music – Video Tutorial
You may try it for free.
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks fromYouTube Music to Samsung Music:
- You may choose YouTube Music as the source service. Choose the playlists that you wish to duplicate
- The destination service should be named CSVfile. Select just savedCSV as the source file. Samsung Music is the recommended destination service.
This approach allows you to backup all of your music data to a CSV file, which you can then use to import it into Samsung Music at any time.
How to Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Music
More and more individuals are choosing to locate their favorite tunes through streaming music services such as Spotify as a result of the introduction of streaming music services. Spotify has a big music catalog with more than 30 million recordings, which means you’re likely to discover music you enjoy on the platform. Some people, on the other hand, prefer to manage their tunes using the tools that come pre-installed on their devices. Many Samsung customers have expressed their frustration with the inability to link their Spotify accounts to Samsung Music in order to take use of Spotify features in Samsung Music, despite the fact that they have premium Spotify accounts.
In this section, we’ll show you how to download songs from Spotify to your Samsung Music account for management and listening.
Part 1. What You Need: Sync Spotify Music to Samsung Music
Samsung Music is designed specifically for Samsung devices, and it offers excellent music playback capabilities as well as a user-friendly interface. It enables you to organize music more effectively by category and provides a new user experience that allows you to engage with Samsung smart devices like as tablets, televisions, and wearables. Samsung Music displays a playlist recommendation derived from Spotify. Samsung Music, on the other hand, does not allow you to play tracks from Spotify.
If you wish to listen to Spotify music on your Samsung Music player, you may need to use a Spotify Music Converter.
It may assist you in downloading Spotify songs, playlists, albums, and artists, as well as converting them to a variety of universal audio formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, and others.
Key Features of ViWizard Spotify Music Converter
- Spotify music songs may be converted to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B formats. Download Spotify songs, albums, artists, and playlists without having to pay a subscription fee
- Delete all digital rights management (DRM) protection and advertisements from Spotify
- Support for the playback of Spotify music on a wide range of devices and media players is provided.
Part 2. Tutorial on How to Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Music
Samsung Music is capable of playing back a wide range of audio formats, including MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC. If you use the ViWizard program, you may convert Spotify songs to audio formats that are supported by Samsung Music, including AAC, MPC, FLAC, and other formats. Here’s how to do it.
Section 1: How to Download Music from Spotify to MP3
To download and install ViWizard software, you may follow the steps outlined below.
You can then download and convert Spotify music to MP3 or other universal audio formats using the steps outlined below.
Step 1 Add Spotify Music to ViWizard Main Home
ViWizard Spotify Converter will immediately open the Spotify application on your computer when it has been launched. Then go into your Spotify account and browse through the shop to discover the music or playlists that you wish to save. You have the option of dragging them to the ViWizard interface or pasting the Spotify song link into the search box on the ViWizard interface.
Step 2 Set Output Audio Format and Parameters
Once the Spotify tracks and playlists have been successfully imported, go to MenuPreferenceConvert and pick the output format from the drop-down menu. It now supports the following audio formats as output audio formats: AAC, M4A, MP3, M4B, FLAC, and WAV. You also have the option of customizing the output audio quality, which includes the audio channel, bit rate, and sampling rate, among other things.
Step 3 Begin to Download Spotify Music to MP3
Now, click the Convert button, which is located in the bottom right of the screen, and the application will begin downloading Spotify music in the manner that you want. You can discover your converted Spotify tracks by selecting the Converted symbol from the converted list after you’ve finished converting them. You may also navigate to your designated downloads folder to look through all of the lossless Spotify music files that have been downloaded.
Section 2: How to Play Spotify Music on Samsung Music
To transfer music from Spotify to Samsung Music, you may choose between two methods. Once the music has been transferred, it can be played back on the Samsung Music player. Using Option 1, you may transfer Spotify music to Samsung Music using Google Play Music. Samsung Songs may be used to transfer Spotify music from Google Play Music to the Samsung Music app on your smartphone if you have the Google Play Music app installed on your Samsung device. First, you must transfer Spotify music to Google Play Music, and then you may download Spotify music to Samsung Music from Google Play Music.
- You might now go ahead and complete the following tasks: Step 1.Open Google Play Music on your computer and then navigate to the Google Play Music upload page to begin uploading Spotify music files.
- Download Spotify songs to your Samsung mobile by tapping on the Download button.
- Tap and hold the desired Spotify tracks and select Move to, specifying the Samsung Music app folder as the destination in Step 4.
- Option 2.
- If you are a Mac user, you need first install Android File Manager on your computer before attempting to import Spotify songs into Samsung Music.
- Use a USB cord to connect your Samsung phone or tablet to your computer.
- Step 2.After your computer has recognized your Samsung Music device, navigate to the Samsung Music app folder.
Known as “the ViWizard,” Adam Gorden is a seasoned writer who is passionate about technology, movies, and software. Viwizard employs cookies to guarantee that you get the best possible experience when visiting our website. More information may be found here. I’ve got it!
How to Download Music on Samsung (Top 4 Methods)
What is the best way to get music on a Samsung Galaxy? You have arrived at the correct location. Please continue reading to learn about the many methods for downloading songs to your Samsung phone with ease. Despite the fact that Samsung’s built-in Music Player does not enable downloading music from the internet, you can still download music to your Samsung phone after downloading it using other third-party applications or a computer to your Samsung phone. Whenever a music file is transferred from a mobile phone or an external memory card, the Samsung Music Player will automatically add the songs to a playlist, eliminating the need to manually configure the player.
3 Tips You Need to Know before Going Further
Tip #1: Download music from the internet before putting it into your Samsung. It is possible to download music from third-party software to your computer, including the Galaxy App Store, Google Play Store, Spotify, Amazon Music, NoiseTrade, SoundCloud, and other services. Downloading songs from third-party software is not limited to the Galaxy App Store. You have the option of either purchasing the copyrighted music or finding some free tunes to download from these platforms. Make sure that the audio format is supported by your device in tip number 2.
This will prevent the downloaded songs from being unable to be played back correctly on your Samsung device.
The most recent version of Samsung Songs Play has the ability to automatically read and add new music to the playlist.
Method 1. Download Songs with Samsung Music Downloader
It is recommended that you use the professionalSamsung Music Downloader-Android Assistant(Windows/Mac) to download music into your Samsung device. With it, you can quickly download music from computer to Samsung phone with one click. Before transferring, you can also preview and pick the songs you like to import to Samsung smartphone according to the song name, song duration, song size, song format, artist, album and other information. Also, if needed, you can also transfer music from Samsung to PC or Mac, erase undesirable Samsung music on computer directly.
And the Samsung Music Downloader is completely compatible with practically all Samsung smartphones, including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 9/Note 9 Plus/Note 8/Note 7/Note 6/Note 5/Note 4, Samsung J3/J3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5 and more.
Free download the trail version of Samsung Music Downloader on your computer and start to download music to Samsung with ease.
Steps to Download Music on Samsung with Samsung Music Downloader:
Step 1: Enable the application to recognize your Samsung mobile. Open the Samsung Music Downloader when it has been installed, and connect your Samsung device to your computer via a USB cord. You should see the interface shown below when you do so. Simply follow the instructions on the screen to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device, then touch the ” Allow ” option on your device, and your device will be detected automatically and without any more action required. Note: The next time you connect your device and open the software, it will automatically recognize your device without requiring you to enable USB debugging on your computer.
- Please be patient as we wait for a little period of time for that.
- Following the installation of the USB driver, the software will instantly begin scanning your phone’s data.
- If this is the case, please consult the ” Music ” tab on the left for further information.
- Clicking the ” New ” option at the top of the page will open a browser that will allow you to select music from your computer to transfer to your Samsung.
- Following that, you may click on the ” Refresh ” option to force the playlist on Samsung Music Downloader to be refreshed for verification.
- And if you want to remove some music from your Samsung smartphone, simply choose one or more songs from the list and click the ” Delete ” button to have them removed from your Samsung device.
- More information may be found here.
Method 2. Upload Music from Computer to Samsung Galaxy via USB Cable
You may also copy and paste songs from your computer to your Samsung phone if you have a USB cord handy to do so. This method is also quite simple. Please review the procedures listed below to ensure that the task is completed. Step 1. Connect your Samsung device to your computer via a USB cable, allowing the computer to recognize and recognize your device. Step 2. Swipe down the Notification bar from the top of your Samsung’s screen and choose “Media device (MTP)” as the connection type. Step 3: When the “Allow USB debugging” window appears, select the “OK” option.
As an alternative, you can activate USB debugging mode in the Settings menu.
Step 6. Select your Samsung device from the Portable Devices folder on your computer, navigate to and open the Music folder, and then paste the music files you copied onto your Samsung phone at the same time.
Method 3. Download iTunes Music to Samsung
Apple customers may save and transfer music files between their iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices using iTunes. What should you do if you have songs on iTunes that you want to play, or if your friends want to share their iTunes music with you? Don’t worry, you can also sync music from your iTunes library to your Samsung device. See more information on how to transfer iTunes music to a Samsung device using Google Play Music or Double Twist in our full guide. To save time and effort, you may sync iCloud backups to Samsung directly from your computer.
Method 4. Load Songs from Another Device to Samsung
There will always be a moment when you wish to transfer music from another device, such as an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or another Android phone, to your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S9 (Samsung, HTC, Sony, Huawei, LG, ZTE, Motorola, OPPO, etc.). If that’s the case, you may also do it quickly and effortlessly using theMobile Transfer, which lets you to transfer music and other files between any two Android or iOS devices for free. Only 2 steps are needed: Start the application and attach two USB-connected devices to the computer using the provided USB cords.
The following tutorials will provide you with further instructions on how to use this feature: *How to Sync Music Songs from One Android Device to Another Android Device * Transferring Music from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy is simple.
5 Solutions to Import Songs from Mac to Android What’s the Best Music Downloader for Android Phones?
Tips to Transfer Music from Android Phone to iPod Transfer Music Between LG Mobile Phone and Computer
How to Add Spotify Music to Samsung Music
Q: Is there a way for me to link my Spotify Premium account to Samsung Music so that I may take use of the features available on Spotify Premium in Samsung Music? – On the Samsung Community, jonty1512 had a question. Samsung Music is a music player app that comes pre-installed on all Samsung handsets. You can play a variety of audio formats, including MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC, through an intuitive user interface. Unfortunately, you will be unable to listen to any music from Spotify while using Samsung Music.
Within Samsung Music, you can search for songs, artists, and albums on Spotify, as well as on other streaming services.
What should you do if you want to add Spotify songs to your Samsung Music library and play it?
In this post, we will present you to a useful utility -Macsome Spotify Downloader – that will be of use to you. One of the most useful aspects of this software is the option to download music from Spotify and then add it to the Samsung Music app for playing later. Let’s get this party started!
Step-By-Step Guide to Add Spotify Music into Samsung Music
Macsome Spotify Downloader is a professional Spotify Music Converter that allows you to download music from Spotify. With it, you can not only download Spotify music, playlists, and podcasts, but you can also convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC with the same high quality as the original source. As a result, you may effortlessly import the Spotify tracks that have been converted into Samsung Music. Furthermore, the Macsome Spotify Download is available to both free and premium Spotify subscribers alike.
Step 1. Download, Install and Launch Macsome Spotify Downloader.
Open the Macsome Spotify Downloader application on your computer, and the Spotify application will launch at the same time as well.
Step 2. Add Spotify Music to Macsome.
Alternatively, you may drag the Spotify tracks right into the main window of Macsome to import them immediately. On the other hand, you may also copy and paste the URL to a playlist or a song into the software, after which you should press the OK button.
Step 3. Set the proper output format for Samsung Music.
The Samsung Music app supports the playback of music formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC, as well as a number of others. As a result, you may select MP3, AAC, or FLAC as the output format by selecting it from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen. In addition, you may customize the conversion mode, conversion speed, and other options to meet your specific requirements.
Step 4. Start to Convert Spotify Music to Samsung Music.
Simply click the Convertbutton, and the process of converting Spotify songs to Samsung Music will begin instantly and seamlessly. Once the conversion is complete, you may access the converted Spotify songs by navigating to the history folder in your computer.
Step 5. Add Spotify Music to Samsung Music.
Finally, you can import Spotify songs into Samsung Music and have it stream automatically. If you don’t already have Samsung Music installed on your devices, you can get it from either the Galaxy Apps store or Google Play store. Simply connect your Samsung device to your computer via a USB cord, and you will be able to transfer the Spotify songs you have converted to your device. Samsung Songs will then look through the files kept on your device and will immediately add any Spotify music that it discovers when you launch the app.
9 Ways to Import Music to Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus on Windows PC/Mac
All of your favorite sounds may now be stored on your phone, thanks to the large storage capacity available on most modern smartphones. A microSD card slot is an added bonus if your phone has one. Generally, you may upload your music directly onto the card by using a USB cable to connect to your computer. If you use a mobile device, it is impossible to disregard the importance of music transfer. While stopped in traffic or standing in a lengthy line at the grocery, what is the most likely thing that you will do in order to pass the time?
It is therefore important to maintain a solid collection of your favorite songs on your smartphone, and one of the best methods to do so is by transferring music to your mobile phone despite the fact that you have switched to a new phone.
If you believe you may require assistance from this post, please continue reading. Solutions for transferring music to the Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+ that may be used on a Windows PC or a Mac include:
Part 1. Transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy S20 via USB
It is simple to transfer music from your PC to an Android smartphone simply connecting your Android phone and your PC together with a USB cord. Aside from that, you have the ability to handle your files and folders on the computer as well. If you want to transfer music to your Samsung Galaxy S20 using a Mac, we recommend that you avoid this approach and instead use the following solution. Connection to the computer is accomplished with the use of a USB cable on the Samsung Galaxy S20. Keep your phone unlocked throughout the connection in order to be able to see pop-up messages as they come on your phone while you are connected.
Using the pop-up box, select one of the following connection modes: “Transfer file” or “Media device (MTP).
Select the music you require and copy them from your PC.
Alternatively, you may build a new music folder on your computer and then transfer songs from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile.
Part 2. Transfer music from computer to Samsung Galaxy S20 by one-click
The “easiest” option in part 1 may not be the easiest one. You will discover that it is difficult to identify a music folder and audio files among the hundreds of directories available. At that point, you may be question whether you may lean aid from a convenient instrument. Hence, we strongly propose a phone file management tool,Syncios Mobile Manager, runs on Windows PC and Mac and gives free version which helps to export, import, edit, delete music on iOS and Android devices selectively. Learn more about Syncios Mobile Manager by visiting the following link: ✿ Manage music, movies, photographs, applications, books, contacts, etc.
Phone Transfer, 1-Click Backup, 1-Click Restore, Audio Converter, Video Converter, Ringtone Maker, and more useful tools are included in this package.
It also works flawlessly with Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and other brands of smartphones and tablets.
DownloadWin Version DownloadMac Version
▼ Export Music from Samsung Galaxy S20 to Computer
Music from the Samsung Galaxy S20 may be transferred to a computer by navigating to MediaAudio, selecting the songs you want, and then clicking onExport on the menu bar to save the music from the Samsung Galaxy S20 to a computer.
▼ Import Music from Computer to Samsung Galaxy S20
To transfer songs or other audio files from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20, scroll to MediaAudio and click on AddAdd File. You will be given the option to select audio files from your computer and transfer them to your Samsung Galaxy S20.
Alternatively, click onAddAdd Folderto choose a music folder from your computer and import all of the songs in that music folder to your Samsung Galaxy S20. When it’s finished, click onOpen to begin importing the audio files you’ve picked or a music folder.
Part 3. Selectively import music from iOS/Android device to Samsung Galaxy S20
The first step is to install Syncios Mobile Manager on your computer. As you can see, it is quite easy to transfer data across computers and phones. For example, you may backup one phone to your computer and then restore backup files from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20. It is our intention to backup iPhone music (using an iPhone as an example) to a computer, and then import the music from the computer onto a Samsung Galaxy S20. Connect both the old device and the Samsung Galaxy S20 to the computer, then enable USB Debugging Mode on the Android smartphone to see the results.
- Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
- Take the iPhone as the source device, and then select a tap under the iPhone device menu option.
- Select MediaAudio from the iPhone’s menu bar and you’ll be able to preview, manage, and remove songs before transferring them.
- Step 3: Import music from a computer to a Samsung Galaxy S20- Select MediaAudiotap from the left-hand column, under Samsung device, and then check all of the songs on the Samsung Galaxy S20.
- You will be presented with a pop-up window, from which you can select audio files stored on your computer.
- Wait for it to be finished.
- When you launch Syncios Mobile Manager, you will be able to tell the difference between an iOS device and an Android smartphone since the classifications are different.
- Find “Add/Import/Recover” to transfer files from a computer to a device, and “Export/Backup” to transfer data from a device to a computer.
Part 4. Download online music video to Samsung Galaxy S20
Step 1: As soon as you start theSyncios Mobile Managerprogram, go to the top menu bar and select Video Downloader. Then you’ll see a window where you may paste in URLs to be displayed. Open your selected music or video on a website such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or Dailymotion, then right click to copy the URL of the music video in your browser’s address bar (the address link). Alternatively, you may go directly to the top URL bar to get the link. Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
To input and download numerous pieces of music or videos at the same time, hit the Enterkey on your keyboard to start a new line of text with the next link.
(If you are aUltimateuser, you may modify additional parameters before downloading.) Step 3: With the previous steps done, simply clickStart Downloadto start downloading.
You have the option of converting the video files that you have downloaded into multiple formats. Explore additional choices by yourself now, we have revealed too much.
Part 5. Transfer music from other iOS/Android devices to Samsung Galaxy S20
You could think, what should I do if I need to complete the transfer job in a more direct and expedient manner? Yes, that is not a problem; a more direct method is also provided in the next section. When you require the direct transfer of phone data from one device to another, Syncios Data Transfer is the only solution you should consider. If you’re upgrading to a new phone, such as the Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+, this would be quite beneficial. It can easily address the problem of data transmission in a matter of minutes, especially for devices that are cross-platform.
- Easily restore iTunes backups and iCloud backups to mobile devices without the need for iTunes.
- It is compatible with a wide range of smartphones and tablets, including Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia, and others.
- Download the trial version and install it on your computer; then, accompany us to the transfer location to begin the transfer process again.
- The first step is to create a plan.
- Then, from the start-up interface, select the Transfermode option to begin transferring data across devices.
- It is possible that you may need to activate the USB Debugging Mode on your Android smartphone and choose “Trust” on your iOS device.
- It is important to note that the source phone (the iPhone X) should be on the left and the target phone (the Samsung Galaxy S20) should be on the right.
- Next may be found in the lower right-hand side of the screen.
- Step 3: From this interface, select the material you wish to see.
- Finally, confirm your decision by using the Next button, which will initiate the transfer procedure.
Part 6. Sync music from iTunes library to Samsung Galaxy S20
Step 1: Syncios Data Transfer is also known as an iTunes extractor, which is another alias. Run the transfer program and connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 to your computer via a USB connection if you want to recover files without overwriting them, or if you want to transfer music and movies from your iTunes Library to your Samsung Galaxy S20. Download the Windows version or the Mac version. Using the main interface, selectRestorecolumn and browse to theiTunes Library. Step 3: It should be tapped or clicked on.
To sync music and videos to your Samsung Galaxy S20 directly, choose the songs and videos you want to sync and click on OK. You have successfully moved media files from your iTunes Library to your Samsung Galaxy S20 without the need of iTunes or a few complex processes.
Part 7. Download and save Spotify music to Samsung Galaxy S20
You might be interested in learning how to get music from Spotify for free and transfer it to your Samsung Galaxy S20 for playback on an Android media player. This approach will show you how to download Spotify music to MP3 format and store Spotify music to your Samsung Galaxy S120/S20+ so that you may listen to it whenever you want, without having to connect to the internet. You may find it tough to download spotify audio straight to your Samsung Galaxy S20 since different sites have different security measures in place, making it nearly impossible unless you are a hacker to do so.
It teaches you how to download high-quality MP3 music from Spotify to your computer and then save them to your Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+.
These are some of the features of the Spotify Music Downloader: Download Spotify Music in its original high quality; Convert Spotify Music to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV at a 10x faster rate; Preserve the ID3 Tags information of songs after conversion; Permanently save Spotify Music for offline listening Take advantage of the free update assistance with technological issues Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
- The first step is to install the TuneCable Spotify Music Downloader on your PC before anything else.
- Step 2: From the main interface, you have two options: add Spotify or remove Spotify.
- Alternatively, you may choose a song or a playlist on the Spotify app, right click to copy the URL, and then press the “Share” button.
- Step 3: Once you have confirmed your selections, your music will be added to the Tunecable database of tunes.
- If you wish to erase certain music from your computer, do so right away.
- You will notice a (Settings) button on the top menu bar; simply click on it to access the settings.
- To begin the converting process, click on the Convertbutton.
- After that, you may listen to the Spotify music that you have downloaded and transfer it to your Samsung Galaxy S20.
(TuneCable only allows you to convert the first three minutes of each song while using the trial version.) Please get the full version of Spotify in order to experience the whole catalog of music songs for offline listening!) Step 6: Now that you’ve converted your Spotify audio into MP3 files, you may transfer them to whatever device you like.
You may now transfer the Spotify music that you have downloaded to your devices. Continue to Part 2 of this guide to learn how to simply transfer music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20.
Part 8. Download and save Apple music to Samsung Galaxy S20
You are well aware that your Apple Music membership will expire soon; nevertheless, what should you do to ensure that you have access to this Music Library in perpetuity without having to renew your subscription? You should learn how to download and store such music as MP3 files so that you may retain them for as long as you like. You will require a professional Apple Music Conversion tool, such asTuneCable Apple Music Converter, in order to resolve your issue. Downloading and converting Apple Music to other formats for offline storage is made easier with this program.
- Take advantage of the free update assistance with technological issues Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
- Then, choose a song from Apple Music by tapping the’+ Add’button in the toolbar.
- Choose music from your iTunes library and then click on OK once you’ve confirmed your selection.
- You have the ability to customize the output format (MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV), output path, output quality, conversion mode, and other settings before to beginning the music conversion process.
- Step 4: After completing the conversion, you will almost certainly wish to listen to the converted tracks.
- Then refer to Part 2 of this article to learn how to quickly transfer music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S20.
Part 9. Download and save Amazon music to Samsung Galaxy S20
You require a reliable method for downloading and storing your favorite songs from Amazon Music to your local hard drive or other storage device. The final method we’ll discuss is backed by a convenient music converter called Amazon Music Downloader. This tool can flawlessly store your Amazon music files to your local drive, after which you may import the saved songs onto other devices with ease. MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC formats are offered so that you may listen to the downloaded music on a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Record Amazon Music tracks for offline listening.
- Convert Amazon Music files to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC.
- Download Download the Windows version or the Mac version.
- If you are an Amazon customer, you are aware that in order to take use of their services, you must first create an Amazon account.
- Select’Hello, Sign In’from the drop-down menu in the top right and sign in with your Amazon account information.
- Set your output parameters by selecting the find(Settings) symbol on the menu bar.
- Once you’re finished, dismiss the window to make the changes permanent.
- Click the “Add” button in the bottom right corner of one of your Amazon playlists, artists, or albums, then pick the songs that you want to convert from the drop-down menu.
- If it isn’t, just uncheck it.
- Navigate to the converter(History) button and press the button.
- Open the output folder on your computer and drag and drop the music onto your Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 Plus.
(TuneCable only allows you to convert the first three minutes of each song while using the trial version.) Please purchase the full version if you want to experience the whole Amazon music catalog for offline listening!)
With the aid of this tutorial, you should be able to discover a method that works for you to simply transfer music to your Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+. If you find this information to be useful, please remember to forward it on to your friends.