- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 Price
- 2 How much does the Galaxy S8 cost in 2022?
- 3 Galaxy S8 Price
- 4 Galaxy S8 Buy and Sell
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphones for Sale
- 6 Price Trends
- 7 Samsung Galaxy S8 price starts at $720 — here’s how to buy
- 8 Carriers
- 9 Retailers
- 10 Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus price and release date
- 11 Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and Bixby pix: Come and get ’em
- 12 Samsung Galaxy S8: Price, specs and best deals
- 13 Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy S8
- 14 Software of Samsung Galaxy S8
- 15 User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy S8
- 16 Questions · FAQ
- 16.1 What is the price of Samsung Galaxy S8?
- 16.2 How good is the Samsung Galaxy S8?
- 16.3 How long does the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S8 last?
- 16.4 In which colours is the Samsung Galaxy S8 available?
- 16.5 When was the Samsung Galaxy S8 release date?
- 16.6 Which camera does the Samsung Galaxy S8 have?
- 17 Samsung Galaxy S8 price
- 18 Samsung Galaxy S8: Specs, price, release date, review, tips, and FAQ
- 19 Specs
- 20 Price and release date
- 21 Reviews
- 22 DeX
- 23 Our video coverage
- 24 Tips and tricks
- 25 Cases
- 26 GearVR and other accessories
- 27 Should you buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 in 2022?
- 28 Samsung Galaxy S8 Trade-In Value: Sell Galaxy S8 // BMC
- 28.1 Where is the best place to sell a Samsung Galaxy S8?
- 28.2 How to sell your broken Samsung Galaxy S8 for cash
- 29 Samsung Galaxy S8 Price in India, Specifications, Comparison (5th January 2022)
- 30 Used Samsung Galaxy S8: Prices, Deals & Reviews – MoneySavingPro
- 31 Used Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB prices
- 32 Samsung Galaxy S8 FAQs
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price
Swappa assists you in getting the best price for your Galaxy S8 whether you are buying or selling.
|Storage||Average price listed||Average price sold|
How much does the Galaxy S8 cost in 2022?
In general, the amount of storage available has a significant impact on the pricing of the Galaxy S8. In December 2021, the average retail price for the 64 GB Galaxy S8 was $131, compared to $136 in July 2021 for the same model. In December 2021, the average retail price for the 128 GB Galaxy S8 was$, compared to $ in July 2021 for the same model.
Galaxy S8 Price
As of January 2022, the current Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing ranges from $100 to $1000.
Galaxy S8 Best PricesJanuary 2022
|Carrier||Price in USA|
|Galaxy S8, AT T||$120|
|Galaxy S8, Cricket||$219|
|Galaxy S8, Metro PCS||$219|
|Galaxy S8, Sprint||$105|
|Galaxy S8, Straight Talk||$229|
|Galaxy S8, T-Mobile||$100|
|Galaxy S8, US Cellular||$178|
|Galaxy S8, Unlocked Non-US||$105|
|Galaxy S8, Unlocked||$105|
|Galaxy S8, Verizon||$105|
How much does an Galaxy S8 cost?
Prices for the Galaxy S8 start at $100 and may reach as high as $349 for handsets in excellent condition with more storage. Purchasing used items directly from another Swappa user is typically the most cost-effective option.
Will the Galaxy S8 price drop?
The Galaxy S8 will continue to get more affordable as time goes on. Samsung phones retain their worth well, although prices will continue to fall as time goes on and new models are introduced on the market. Swappa is the finest place to buy secondhand and get the best deal today.
Sell my Galaxy S8
Swappa is also the greatest way to sell your old phone if you want to get rid of it quickly. You will get the greatest price if you sell it straight to a third party buyer. Swappa makes it easy to sell.
Galaxy S8 Buy and Sell
The Galaxy S8 will continue to get more affordable as time goes on. Samsung phones retain their worth well, although prices will continue to fall as time goes on and new models are introduced on the market. Swappa is the finest place to buy secondhand and get the best deal today. Purchase the Galaxy S8.
Where should I sell my Galaxy S8?
Swappa is the greatest site to sell your old phone since they pay the most money. You will get the greatest price if you sell it straight to a third party buyer. SwappaSell is a platform that allows you to sell your Galaxy S8. Please be advised that this website contains affiliate links to other websites. Purchases bought through these links may result in commissions being paid to our organization.
Fill up a Help Request form.
In most cases, Swappa responds to support inquiries within around 20 minutes after receiving them. That was really quick. Get your order delivered the next day. There doesn’t appear to be any content for this particular subject.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphones for Sale
You may also be interested in If you liked this, you might also like Samsung Galaxy S8.
- In addition, the Galaxy S8 has a large display that runs from edge to edge, allowing you to see as much screen as possible in the least amount of space. The Galaxy S8 camera continues to shoot stunning photographs in low light, and it also boasts an improved front-facing camera, allowing you to snap better, clearer selfies than ever before. Press the Bixby Button to get more things done faster. Bixby learns from your daily routine and serves up the most relevant applications and information at the most appropriate times. Bixby makes it simple to ask questions and issue commands to Bixby. Bixby is pre-installed on your Galaxy S8 and can learn about your routine to predict what you might need, surfacing certain applications and content based on where you are and what time it is
- Bixby can also learn about you and anticipate what you might need
In addition, the Galaxy S8 has a large display that runs from edge to edge, allowing you to see as much screen as possible in the least amount of space; In low light, the Galaxy S8 camera is still capable of taking stunning shots, and it now includes an improved front-facing camera that allows you to snap crisper and clearer selfies as well. Make use of the Bixby Button to get more things accomplished. Using your daily pattern, Bixby learns to bring up the most relevant applications and information at the most appropriate times.
Integrated inside your Galaxy S8, Bixby learns about your daily routine and anticipates what you might need by surfacing certain applications and information based on where you are and what time it is; Bixby can also learn about your friends and family members.
Price of the Samsung Galaxy S8 in both new and used condition New pricing* ranging from $278 to $373. Price range*from $166 to $229* for used vehicles This figure is derived from the average sales price of “Buy It Now” goods that were sold within the 90-day period stated above (excluding shipping and handling). Each interval corresponds to a period of 15 days. However, there is no assurance that things will always be posted at a price that falls within the range specified. Models that are similar are compared.
(Oreo) Camera 12 MP on the back and 8 MP on the front Technology Used in Displays AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology ChipsetExynos 8895 Octa (10 nm) – EMEA / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) – USA / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) – China Dimensions Dimensions: 5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in
- Operating System for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Android 7.0 (Nougat), which can be upgraded to Android 8.0. (Oreo) Camera Display Technology with 12 MP Rear and 8 MP Front Cameras AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology Exynos 8895 Octa-Core Processor (10 nm) In Europe, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) is used. In the United States, China is used. 6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 in
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Operating System
- 6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 in Android 4.4 (KitKat), Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), and Android 4.0 (Jelly Bean) (Jelly Bean) Camera The camera has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 1.9-megapixel front camera. HD Super AMOLED displays are available. SAMSUNG Exynos 4412 is the processor used. Samsung Galaxy S9 Dimensions: 5.94 x 3.16 x 0.37 in
- Operating System: Samsung Galaxy S9 Android 8.0 (Oreo) (Oreo) Camera Display Technology with 12 MP Rear and 8 MP Front Cameras AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – USA/Latin America, China. Exynos 9810 Octa (10 nanometers) – EMEA. Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – EMEA. Samsung Galaxy S9+ Dimensions: 5.81 x 2.70 x 0.33 in
- Operating System: Samsung Galaxy S9+ Android 8.0 (Oreo) (Oreo) Display Technology12 MP Rear / 8 MP Front CameraTechnologie de l’écran AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – USA/Latin America, China. Exynos 9810 Octa (10 nanometers) – EMEA. Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – EMEA. 6.22 x 2.91 x 0.33 in
- 6.22 x 0.33 in
Samsung Galaxy S8 price starts at $720 — here’s how to buy
Android 7.0 Nougat (Samsung Galaxy S8+). Upgradeable to Android 8.0 (Nougat) from Android 7.0 (Nougat) (Oreo) Camera Display Technology: 12 MP Rear / 8 MP Front AMOLED (Super AMOLED) displays are extremely bright. Exynos 8895 Octa-Core Processor (10 nm) • EMEA/Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) – United States of America and China. Dimensions: 6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 in; Samsung Galaxy Note II Operating System: Samsung Galaxy Note II Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 are both powered by Android 4.4 (KitKat) (Jelly Bean) Camera Display Technology: 8 MP Rear, 1.9 MP Front HD Super AMOLED displays are available in several resolutions.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Dimensions: 5.94 x 3.16 x 0.37 in; Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – USA/Latin America, China.
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – Europe.
- Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – USA/Latin America, China.
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – Europe.
The album will be available in shops on April 21st. Galaxy S8 retails for $720 at full price. Month-to-month payments: $30 each month for 24 months Galaxy S8 Plus retails for $840 at full price. Monthly payments of $35 per month for 24 months are available. Promotions for other items or trade-ins: Place an order for the Galaxy S8 on device payment, sign up for Verizon Unlimited, then trade in any of the following phones to pay just $15/month for the next 24 months! Google Pixel, Pixel XL; LG G5, V20; HTC 10, Z Droid, Z Force; Motorola Z Droid, Z Force; Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge +, S7, S7 edge, Note 5; Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus; Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge +, S7, S7 edge; Google Pixel, Pixel XL; LG G5, V20; HTC 10, Z Droid, Z Force Order the Galaxy S8 on device payment, join up for Verizon Unlimited, and trade-in the following phones to pay just $20/month for 24 months on the Galaxy S8 device payment plan.
-Apple’s iPhone SE; Samsung’s Note 4 and Galaxy S5; LG’s G4 and V10; HTC’s M9; Motorola’s Turbo 2 and Z Play Place an order for the Galaxy S8+ on device payment, sign up for Verizon Unlimited, then trade in any of the following phones to pay just $15/month for the next 24 months!
Google Pixel; Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge +, Galaxy S7, Galaxy Note 5; LG G5, V20; HTC: 10; Motorola: Droid Z Droid; Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 7; Google Pixel
The album will be available in shops on April 21st. Samsung Galaxy S8:$750 full retail price at AT&T Next: $25 each month for 30 months EVERY YEAR: $31.25 / month for 24 months with AT&T Next Galaxy S8 Plus retails for $850 at full price. Next from AT&T: $28.34 a month for 30 months Each and every year, AT&T Next charges $35.42 per month for 24 months. Promotions for other items or trade-ins: Customers who preorder a new Galaxy handset will also be able to take advantage of the following fantastic deals: Up to $750 in credit toward the purchase of another Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+A is available.
When you sign up for a 2-year commitment, you can get a Samsung Tab E and/or a Samsung Gear S2 for as little as 99 cents.
From April 21st, the book will be available for purchase. Samsung Galaxy S8:$750 full retail price at AT&T Next: $25 each month for 30 months. EVERY YEAR: $31.25 / month for 24 months with AT&T Next. In-store price for the Galaxy S8 Plus is $850. 30 months at $28.34 per month with AT&T Next Each and every year, AT T Next charges $35.42 per month for 24 months. Trade-in and other special offers: In addition, customers who preorder a new Galaxy smartphone will be eligible for the following excellent deals: a credit of up to $750 towards the purchase of another Galaxy S8 or S8+ In conjunction with a two-year service agreement, you can get the Samsung Gear S3 for just $49!
The album will be available in shops on April 21st. Galaxy S8 retails for $750 at full price. Monthly payments are $31.25 per month for an 18-month lease. Galaxy S8 Plus retails for $850 at full price. The monthly lease payment is $35.42 per month for an 18-month lease term. Sprint will be offering a two-for-one leasing deal on the Galaxy S8 when it first becomes available.
Best Buy sells the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus in all of its configurations, and it is also participating in a number of carrier-specific promotions, including the following: Update @ 9:00 a.m. on April 21st: The article has been updated to reflect the availability of the Galaxy S8 in retail stores. All of the latest Samsung news can be found right here. Vox Media has affiliate relationships with other companies. However, Vox Media may receive compensation for things purchased through affiliate links, but this does not have an impact on editorial content.
Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus price and release date
Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: The main redesign of the Samsung Galaxy S8 2:14 Samsung unveiled its new Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphones earlier today at an event in New York. The phones represent a significant step forward for Samsung in terms of design and construction, with rounded edge screens, no physical home button, the Bixby assistant, and a tall, slender design. But how much is it going to cost you to get one of these slender glass beauties? What are the most advantageous carrier offers?
And when will you be able to get your hands on one? We’ve gathered all of the information. And if additional transactions are announced, we’ll be sure to update this post. The Galaxy S8 has a new look, but it retains its waterproofing capabilities. CNET image courtesy of Joshua Goldman
Only 64GB of storage is available on the S8 and S8 Plus, but you do get a choice of three colors: Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, and Arctic Silver. Despite the limited storage options, the S8 and S8 Plus are a beautiful device. The S8 costs $750, while the S8 Plus costs $850. Customers may save money by using carriers such as Verizon and US Cellular, and by shopping at retailers such as Best Buy. To sweeten the deal, practically all of the carriers are giving away free Samsung VR Gear bundles to customers who pre-order.
ET on March 30, the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus will be available for presale, and they will be available in shops on April 21, 2017.
The phones will be available for purchase through the following carriers and retailers: In addition to Sprint, which has not yet released its price information, each vendor has its own somewhat different pricing and promotions, which are shown below.
In addition to Sprint, which has not yet released its price information, each vendor has its own somewhat different pricing and promotions, which are shown below. The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is priced at $840. Preorders will be accepted starting at 12:01 a.m. ET on March 30. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus will be available at Verizon shops starting on April 21. The Samsung Gear VR Controller Bundle ($180 value) that comes with a Gear VR, controller, and Oculus content is included with the purchase of a S8 or S8 Plus when you preorder them from Verizon Wireless.
Preorder bonuses include the Experience Box, which contains the VR Controller Bundle, Harman Kardon headphones, and a Samsung 256GB microSD card for $99 (a $550 value), which is available for a limited time only.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at $750.
- AT T Next is $25 per month for 30 months
- AT T Next Every Year is $31.25 per month for 24 months
- AT T Next Every Month is $25 per month for 30 months.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is priced at $850.
- AT T Next is $28.34 per month for 30 months
- AT T Next Every Year is $35.42 per month for 24 months
- AT T Next Every Month is $28.34 per month for 30 months.
Preorders will be accepted starting on March 30, and the phones will be available for purchase at AT T stores starting on April 21, according to the company. If you preorder, AT T will give you a slew of incentives, including:
- While supplies last, you can get a free Samsung Gear VR, controller, and Oculus content. With a two-year service commitment, you can get a Samsung Gear S3 for just $49
- When you sign up for a two-year commitment, you can get a Samsung Tab E or a Samsung Gear S2 for for 99 cents. $750 in credit toward the purchase of a second Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at $750.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at $750 dollars.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is priced at $850.
- Jump On Demand costs $130 up advance and $30 per month for 24 months
- $130 up front and $30 per month for 24 months on Jump On Demand
Preorders for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus will open on March 30 at 12:01 a.m. ET and will be available in shops on April 21, according to Samsung. T-Mobile, like other carriers, is giving out a free Samsung Gear VR, controller, and Oculus game pack to consumers who preorder the device. When you preorder in-store and mention that you’re a T-Mobile @Work client, you’ll receive a free DeX desktop dock. As an added bonus, MetroPCS customers may take advantage of the same free VR bundle if they purchase the gadget before April 21, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and Bixby pix: Come and get ’em
See all of the images
US Cellular offers one of the best discounts on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus currently available.
You can get the S8 for free and the S8 Plus for $3.64 per month for 30 months ($109.20 total) when you trade in your old phone, according to the carrier’s website. There is, without a doubt, some tiny print in this situation. The “trade-in” phone must meet the following requirements:
- To be in good operational order
- Not having broken screens is a must. Having a Samsung Galaxy S6 or later, or an iPhone 5s or later is required.
If you don’t have a device to trade in, US Cellular will provide you a $100 promotional card at the time of purchase to compensate for your inconvenience. Purchases will be accepted online and in-store starting on March 30 and will be accepted through April 10. If you preorder a Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, you’ll receive a free Samsung Gear VR headset, controller, and Oculus content – while supplies last – in addition to your purchase.
When customers preorder a S8 or S8 Plus from Best Buy, they will receive a discount of up to $100. What’s great about this is that it can be combined with other offers from Verizon, Sprint, and AT T. Beginning on March 30 at 12:01 a.m. ET, preorders will be accepted online and in Best Buy stores and Samsung Experience Shops as soon as they open on that day. And if you’re looking to get an unlocked Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, Best Buy is the place to go. Pre-orders for unlocked models will be accepted by the store beginning on May 9.
Samsung Galaxy S8: Price, specs and best deals
|Pixel size||1.40 µm|
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 240 fps|
- Aspects such as 4K video, digital zoom, optical image stabilization (OIS), manual focus, continuous autofocus, autofocus, touch focus, face detection, continuous shooting, ISO settings, scene mode, self-timer, HDR, panorama, geotagging, RAW, and white balance adjustments are all available.
Aspects such as 4K video, digital zoom, optical image stabilization (OIS), manual focus, continuous autofocus, autofocus, touch focus, face detection, continuous shooting, ISO settings, scene mode, self-timer, HDR, panorama, geotagging, RAW, white balance settings, and more are available.
|Pixel size||1.22 µm|
Others Not Included
- Aperture priority autofocus (AF)
- Pixel size 1.4 microns
- Sensor 1/2.3-inch
- Object tracking autofocus
- Focal length 26 millimeters (35 millimeters equivalent)
- Wide angle lens 77 degrees
- Aperture F/1.7
- ISOCELL sensor
- Pixel size 1.22 m
- Sensor size 1/3.6
- Wide angle lens 80°
- Auto High Dynamic Range
- Sensors from Sony IMX320 or Samsung S5K3H
Score on the DxOMark test Score on the DxOMark test Check out DxOMark MobileUser reviews for more information. 176 assessments on the overall quality of daylight photographs 176 evaluations were written about the quality of evening photographs. 176 people have given their opinions on the quality of selfies. Is it equipped with a strong flash? There are 176 reviews.
Kimovil Frequency Checker is a program that checks the frequency of a signal.
Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy S8
|4G LTE||B1(2100),B2(1900),B3(1800),B4(1700/2100 AWS 1),B5(850),B7(2600),B8(900),B12(700),B13(700),B17(700),B18(800),B19(800),B20(800),B25(1900+),B26(850),B28b(700),B28a(700),B38(TDD 2600),B39(TDD 1900),B40(TDD 2300),B41(TDD 2500),B42(TDD 3500),B66(1700/2100)|
|3G||B1(2100),B2(1900),B4(1700/2100 AWS A-F),B5(850),B8(900),B34(TD 2000),B39(TD 1900+)|
|Type||Single SIM (Nano SIM)SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download thisSIM Cutting Templateand forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM.|
|Standards||802.11a ,802.11b ,802.11g ,802.11n ,802.11n 5GHz ,802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LE Low energy consumption|
- The A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), the AVRCP (Audio/Visual Remote Control Profile), the DIP (Device ID Profile), the HFP (Hands-Free Profile), the HID (Human Interface Profile), the HSP (Headset Profile), the MAP (Message Access Profile), the PAN (Personal Area Networking Profile), the OPP (Object Push Profile), the PBAP/PAB (Phone Book Access Profile), and the
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
|European measurement||0.315W/Kg on head,1.270W/Kg on bodyThe European Union sets a limit of 2 W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue.|
|American measurement||0.370W/Kg on head,0.750W/Kg on bodyThe FCC limit is 1.6 W/kg measured in a volume of 1 gram of tissue|
What is the Samsung Galaxy S8’s SAR (Specific Absorption Rate)? Others NFC YesAudio JackYes Radio FMYes Radio FM NoMirrorlink Yes, there have been user reviews Is it able to provide adequate coverage for phone calls? There are 176 reviews. The GPS’s overall performance There are 176 reviews. And what about the WiFi? There are 176 reviews.
Software of Samsung Galaxy S8
|Operating System||Android 9.0 PAndroid 9.0 Pie|
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
More devices with the Android 9.0 Pie operating system are availableUser testimonials Did it come with any pre-installed programs on it?
- 3 percent It is pre-installed with a fresh operating system
- 78 percent It comes with pre-installed applications, but I don’t mind them
- 19 percent It comes with pre-installed applications that I am unable to remove
There are 176 reviews. Do you receive updates on a regular basis? There are 176 reviews.
User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy S8
Overall, 176 people have expressed pleasure with the product.
- Screen 8.5, performance 8.5, camera 8.5, connectivity 9.1, battery 6.2, and more.
Do you have anything to say about the Samsung Galaxy S8? In one minute, you will be able to assist others in making their decisions.
Latest reviews added
- Screen9.0, Performance7.0, Camera8.2, Connectivity8.0, and Battery5.0 are the top five metrics.
- Answers may be found here. Not an excellent phone to get now in order to use it for the following year’s new features Cons
- Screen5.2, Performance4.3, Camera6.2, Connectivity10, and Battery5.0 are all good choices.
- Answers may be found here. My first flagship phone, and I have not been disappointed. For the most part, it’s actually rather good, in fact. The only major complaint is that it is not particularly drop resistant owing to the curve on the screen, and that it becomes sluggish and has poor battery life after around two years of heavy usage. Pros
- Design and high-quality materials
- A high level of polish
- A sufficient amount of storage and RAM
- Excellent gallery application
- After two years of heavy use, the device becomes sluggish and the battery life degrades. Because of the curvature on the screen, the speakers are not drop resistant.
- Screen7.7, Performance7.6, Camera7.2, Connectivity9.3, and Battery5.0 are all excellent ratings.
Questions · FAQ
The following are the most important characteristics and specs of the Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Screen: 5.8-inch Super Amoled with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels (WQHD+)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- 8895 (Samsung Exynos 9 Octa) as the processor.
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy S8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing in the United States ranges from $113 to $316 depending on the individual model and its features, with the lowest price being $113. On this page, you can find information about the current costs for the various Samsung Galaxy S8 models:
- 113$ for the Samsung Galaxy S8 (Global) (4GB/64GB) model G950F
- 113$ for the Galaxy S8 (Global) model G950F Global version of the Samsung Galaxy S8 (4GB, 64GB, G950FD) costs $316.
How good is the Samsung Galaxy S8?
According to Kimovil user ratings, the Samsung Galaxy S8 gets an average score of 8.6 out of 10.
How long does the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S8 last?
According to Kimovil users, the Samsung Galaxy S8 battery has a capacity of 3000 mAh and has an estimated battery life of one day.
In which colours is the Samsung Galaxy S8 available?
In addition to black, silver, and gray, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is now available in three more colors.
When was the Samsung Galaxy S8 release date?
The Samsung Galaxy S8 was officially announced on March 29, 2017, a Wednesday.
Which camera does the Samsung Galaxy S8 have?
With a 12-megapixel back camera, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is equipped with a Samsung S5K2L2 sensor, which offers a resolution of 12Mpx. The accuracy of the information on this website cannot be guaranteed. Kimovil has no responsibility for any inaccuracies, omissions, or other errors in the material provided on this website. Any and all guarantees with relation to this material are expressly disclaimed. The total or partial reproduction of this site in any form or medium without the express written consent of the site’s owner is strictly forbidden.
Inform Us of a Mistake Report an Error on the Samsung Galaxy S8″ href=”error report”>Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 price
Here are the best deals we could discover on the Samsung Galaxy S8 from our partner retailers, as determined by our research. To discover the greatest bargains available from each retailer, simply click on the price you are interested in. It is possible that we will get a commission from qualifying sales. The price information provided on this page is intended to be used solely for the purpose of providing general information. Although we check prices on a regular basis, the prices given above may be out of current.
Ensure that, if you do decide to purchase something, you thoroughly study the listing to ensure that the hardware configuration, the item condition, and the pricing are all in line with your expectations.
We give the links for the purpose of price comparison, but as Amazon and the other businesses mentioned above are Associates, we may get a reward from any qualifying purchases you make as a result of our referral to the store.
Samsung Galaxy S8: Specs, price, release date, review, tips, and FAQ
Best Deals on High-Quality Products Editors at TechConnect have selected this article. The following is a table of contents: More information may be found at 08/8/17: This page has been updated. Samsung is now selling the Galaxy S8 Active, a more durable version of the Galaxy S8 that is only available through AT T for a “limited time.” Specifications, details, and price information may be found in the sections below. When Samsung releases a new Galaxy S phone, it is usually a significant occasion, and for good reason.
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ combine a buffet of features, top-tier technology, a fantastic camera, and cutting-edge design in a slim and stylish package.
We’ve gathered all of our Galaxy S8 coverage in one place, including hands-on impressions, reviews, tips, how-tos, and more. Therefore, please consider this article to be your one-stop shop for all of the information you want on Samsung’s newest superphone.
Size The Galaxy S8 measures 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0 mm and weighs 155 g. The dimensions of the Galaxy S8+ are 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm, and the weight is 173 g. The dimensions of the Galaxy S8 Active are 151.9 x 74.9 x 9.9 mm, and the weight is 208.1 g. Display Galaxy S8: 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2960×1440 pixels and a pixel density of 570 pixels per inch. Galaxy S8+ features a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2960×1440 pixels and a pixel density of 529 pixels per inch.
The screen aspect ratio of the S8 and S8+ is 18.5:9, and the screen-to-body ratio is 83.6 percent.
System on a Chip (SoC) Snapdragon 835 on the market in the United States is manufactured using a 10nm process.
Speeds of up to 2.35GHz (Snapdragon) or 2.3GHz (Kaby Lake) (Exynos) 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 540 graphics card (Snapdragon 540 model) G-71 MP20 (Mali G-71 MP20) (Exynos model) Storage Support for microSD cards with UFS 2.1 capacity up to 64GB Connectivity and networking are important terms in today’s world.
- Galaxy S8+ has a battery capacity of 3,500 mAh.
- Camera Sensor size is 1/2.55-inch and has 12 megapixels with dual-pixel autofocus and an aperture of f/1.7.
- Affixed to the front of the device is an 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and an aperture of f/1.7, 1.22 micron pixels and a sensor with a 1/3.6-inch sensor size.
- Galaxy S8/S8+/ActiveFingerprint sensor Iris scanner 32-bit DAC Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/Active Miracast up to 1080p @ 30 frames per second IP68 protection against water and dust Wireless charging that is quick (PMA and WPC) NFC Samsung Pay with MST functionality is now available.
- Display that is always on Lighting and edge panels are also included.
- Materials of military-grade quality Frame and bumpers are made of metal.
Price and release date
It was announced on April 21st, 2017, that the Galaxy S8 and S8+ will be released. Prices for the Galaxy S8 start at roughly $720, while the Galaxy S8+ starts at around $850, depending on your wireless provider. Carriers also frequently conduct their own promotions, many of which bind you to a certain carrier for a period of time, typically a couple of years. The Samsung Galaxy S4 has also been introduced in an unlocked, carrier-free variant, which can be purchased through Best Buy or through the Samsung website.
The Galaxy S8 costs $725, while the Galaxy S8+ costs $825. The Galaxy S8 Active was made available only through AT T on August 8th. It will cost $850, or $28.34 per month for 30 months, if paid in full.
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are nearly identical in every way except for their physical sizes and battery capacities. Despite a few minor annoyances, our general judgment is that they are now the best premium-tier smartphones available on the market. There’s a lot to say about these phones, so be sure to check out our entire reviews to learn more about them. Check out our Samsung Galaxy S8 review for more information. Check out our Samsung Galaxy S8+ review for more information. Even while we adore the Galaxy S8, we are nonetheless dissatisfied with several of Samsung’s design decisions.
Samsung DeX (short for “Desktop Experience”) is a brand-new feature available only on the Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones. Using theDeX docking station ($149), you can connect your phone to a keyboard and mouse, an HDMI display or TV, and a network connection so that you can work on a new desktop computer environment. When you connect your phone to a monitor, keyboard, and mouse, you can use it much like a desktop computer. Dan Masaoka/IDGDeX makes it possible to do so. See our entire Samsung DeX review for more information.
Our video coverage
We’ve created a number of excellent films showcasing the Galaxy S8 and its many attachments. You can locate them all in one convenient location.
Tips and tricks
Samsung’s software for the Galaxy S8 has a plethora of features as well as a plethora of customization choices. Among other things, you may tweak how the home screen works, personalize Bixby, rearrange the navigation buttons, activate or disable the edge display, optimize the device for improved battery life, remove the app drawer, and more. Take a look at our collection of helpful hints and suggestions.
Do you require a cover for your $800 smartphone? You do, without a doubt. It’s completely encased in glass, and it costs a pretty penny. Fortunately for you, we tested over 50 different cases and covers, ranging from barely there to large and sturdy, to assist you in making your pick. Take a look at our collection of Galaxy S8 and S8+ cases.
GearVR and other accessories
The Galaxy S8 was unveiled with a new version of the GearVR ($129), which was also unveiled. It’s virtually identical to previous incarnations, with the exception of USB-C capability (to accommodate the new phones) and micro-USB support (to support older phones). A motion-sensitive controller is also included, which should significantly improve the immersion of virtual reality games that support it, according to Sony. Samsung Gear VR now features a motion-sensitive controller, which improves immersion and makes interacting with the headset simpler.
If you already have a GearVR, you can purchase the motion controller separately.
For now, you might want to have a look at our previous list of the greatest Gear VR games. Do you have any further questions concerning the Galaxy S8? Make sure to go on to the next page to read our FAQ.
Should you buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 in 2022?
In the end, the Galaxy S8 is a fantastic phone that feels current even though it is several years old, but it is far too pricey to be a worthwhile purchase in 2019. If you’re going to spend $350 on a Galaxy S8, you’d be much better off spending a little more and purchasing the next-generation Galaxy S9 instead, which is also on sale right now at a reduced price. It boasts improved specifications, a better camera, a longer future of software upgrades, and a slew of other little changes to offer consumers.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 ($500 at Amazon) is still a good buy. Samsung Galaxy S8 ($370 on Amazon) is a good budget alternative.
The Galaxy S8 is good, but it’s getting old
Despite the fact that the Galaxy S8 is more than two years old, it still seems like a cutting-edge and competent smartphone. Its spec sheet doesn’t appear to be significantly out of place, especially considering its significantly reduced price, and it has many of the same fundamental features and software as the latest and best Galaxy S10. It boasts a decent screen, wireless charging, IP68 water and dust protection, a headphone port, and other features that are common to Samsung’s more recent flagship phones.
- The Galaxy S8 only has two big flaws: a short 3000mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor that is awkwardly situated on the back of the phone.
- Even at this age, the Galaxy S8 is still a fine phone, and with price reductions, it can compete with newer mid-range smartphones.
- Choosing to purchase a Galaxy S8 at this point in its lifetime, on the other hand, is about more than just what it is capable of.
- The first portion is the reality of its future, not the reality of its present: the Galaxy S8 has been updated to Android 9 Pie with One UI, but it is not expected to receive any more upgrades after that.
- Some individuals may not place a high value on software upgrades, but if you do, you’ll be better off with a model that is a few years older.
- The second component of this equation is its price: the Galaxy S8 has kept a significant portion of its worth over the previous 20 months, making it a less appealing purchase at this point in its lifespan.
- The newer Galaxy S9 has seen several price reductions as it, too, has grown in age – and it is now available for only $500.
- If you are unable to spend the additional $130 to get a Galaxy S9, the Galaxy S8 is an excellent phone to purchase for $370 and use in 2019.
It’s a competent phone with high-quality components and a good bargain, but it’s not as good a deal as the generation-newer Galaxy S9 for a little bit more money, nor does it give as much value as something like the Google Pixel 3a, which costs a little more money.
A significant improvement over the Galaxy S8. The Galaxy S8 is a good phone, but the Galaxy S9 is a significant advance that isn’t significantly more expensive than the Galaxy S8. Those looking for a Galaxy phone on a tight budget in 2019 might be better off investing a little more money and acquiring the Galaxy S9, which has stronger specifications, an enhanced camera, and extended future software support.
An ancient phone that nonetheless performs its functions well. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is still a fantastic experience and a reliable gadget, even if you buy it to use in 2019. It still does the job, and in many respects, it is on par with Samsung’s more recent devices. While its future isn’t looking promising at this point, its pricing is high enough that, if you had the additional cash, you’d be better off with a Galaxy S9 rather than an iPhone 7. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Trade-In Value: Sell Galaxy S8 // BMC
Your Samsung Galaxy S8 is worth a lot of money, and there are a lot of buyers, trade-in businesses, and buyback shops willing to pay you a fair trade-in price for your device. Finding the best bargain is the most difficult aspect of the process. The pricing of your Samsung Galaxy S8 will vary depending on where you buy it. Phones that are brand new or in perfect condition will command a significantly greater premium than phones that have been used. Similarly, traders prefer phones that are not locked to a certain network or that are not tethered to a specific carrier, such as On Verizon or AT T.
Where is the best place to sell a Samsung Galaxy S8?
When it comes to selling your Samsung Galaxy S8, getting the highest possible trade-in value will be your first goal. Bankmycell is a price-comparison website that performs all of the legwork for you and then provides you with a list of trade-in choices for your cell phone. Taking the time to compare pricing will allow you to earn more money, and the online trade-in businesses we recommend often pay more money on average than kiosks or traditional brick and mortar trade-in stores. With free shipping and returns, as well as a complete factory reset included with every purchase, you’ll find it simple to compare it, publish it, and be rewarded!
How to sell your broken Samsung Galaxy S8 for cash
The operation of a gadget is seldom affected by dents, fractures, or broken displays or casings. If you keep this in mind, you should be able to sell a damaged Samsung Galaxy S8. You may receive a quick list of possible purchasers by simply selecting the “cracked” filter. Of course, the condition will be reflected in the price, but you may still expect to make a large amount of money on the sale.
- The operation of a gadget is seldom hampered by dents, cracks, or broken displays or shell. If you keep this in mind, you should be able to sell a damaged Samsung Galaxy S8. Simply choose the “cracked” option to instantly generate a list of possible purchasers who have expressed interest. The price will, of course, reflect the condition of the item, but you may still make a big profit.
Faulty:Selling a faulty or water damaged Samsung Galaxy S8
With older gadgets, it is common to experience malfunctioning buttons, ports, speakers, or touchscreens. Instead of throwing your broken Samsung Galaxy S8 in the garbage, consider selling it online to get some money.
Many buyers are willing to purchase your Samsung Galaxy S8 as long as you are upfront and honest about the damage you’ve sustained. Simply pick “faulty” from the drop-down menu to view your price alternatives.
- Does not turn on, or there are software problems
- Broken buttons, touch displays, and ports are causing problems in terms of functionality.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Trade-in
Selling your devices to BankMyCell is a straightforward process. To receive a quick price, simply enter the carrier, storage size, and condition of your device. Free shipping is provided for your products, and you will get immediate payment from one of our buy-back retailers on the same day they receive them.
Identifying your Samsung Galaxy S8 for Trade-in
The Samsung Galaxy S8 was released in the first quarter of 2018. Galaxy S8 has a screen that stretches from edge to edge and allows you to access the most amount of screen in the smallest amount of space. It has the world’s first infinity display screen, with the Galaxy S8’s spacious screen reaching from edge to edge. The screen is 5.8 inches in size, and there is 4GB of RAM. The phone has a storage capacity of 64GB, which can be expanded further by inserting a memory card into the phone’s micro memory card slot.
It also has an improved front-facing camera with 8MP resolution, which lets you to capture crisper selfies when you’re up close.
Among the other features of this phone are finger scanning technology, iris scanning technology, and facial recognition technology, which together provide better security while unlocking your phone.
What to do before you sell your device
- Ensure that you have backed up your data, photographs, and settings
- Perform a factory reset in settings
- Remove cases, SD cards, and other accessories
- And thoroughly clean your device.
The Most Important Characteristics
- Brand Google
- Release DateApril 2017
- SecurityFingerprint ID, Iris scanner
- Weight155g / 5.47oz
- Battery3000mAh Li-Ion
- A variety of other names are G950F, G950U and G950P
- G950A and G950V are also used, as are the letters R4, G950T and G950FD. Carriers include AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile MetroPCS, Boost Mobile, Cricket and others.
- Brand SecurityFingerprint ID, Iris scanner
- Weight155g / 5.47oz
- Battery3000mAh Li-Ion
- Release DateApril 2017
- SecurityFingerprint ID, Iris scanner
- ManufacturerGoogle CarriersAT T, Sprint Verizon T-Mobile MetroPCS, Boost Cricket and others
- Alternate namesG950F, G950U, G950P, G950A, G950V G950R4, G950T, G950FD
- Screen size5.7 inch screen resolution1440 x 2960 pixels screen resolution1440 x 2960 pixels
- Android is the operating system (OS)
- The chip is a Snapdragon 835 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price in India, Specifications, Comparison (5th January 2022)
- Anil Kumar is an Indian businessman. Posted on Gadgets 360Recommends on January 5, 2019. The quality of the camera is excellent, although the portrait function may be improved. A lot of the time, the photo was hazy. Additionally, there is a problem with the battery. While rapid charging aids in the restoration of power, how many times should we charge our phones in a day is a question. At the very least, twice. Performance, on the other hand, is top of the line. Is this review of use to you? (9) (3) A reply was posted by Anukant Chauhan on Gadgets 360Recommends on April 13, 2017. I will most sure get the S8. The most impressive exhibition to date Is this review of use to you? (3) (1) Parmar Krushnakant (February 27, 2018) on Gadgets 360 responded to this post. extremely lovely looking, with a wonderful display, a decent camera, and the finest Bixby Is this review of use to you? (2) (1) Abhyudaya Sinh Chauhan commented on Gadgets 360Recommends on January 9, 2018. The build quality is superb, the design is luxurious, and the camera is excellent. Is this review of use to you? (1) Review of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ in response Gadgets 360Recommends(July 6, 2017)on All4You(July 6, 2017) Product of high quality Is this review of use to you? (1) Reply
- This is the best phone that I have ever had. Ghonatan Mballoma(June 21, 2017)on Gadgets 360Recommends a product or service I’ve owned my Samsung Galaxy S8 for about two months now and have not had a single issue. Several people have reported that their screen has turned red or other issues, but I believe that this is more of a one-off event or something that never occurs, but other people are interested in their brand (which may or may not be Samsung), clicks for their webpages, or they simply don’t have anything better to do than share bullshit on the internet when they have nothing to do. Actually, I’ve never had an issue with any of my Samsung phones until the S6 edge was launched. I believe that Samsung is doing a good job with new phones and will continue to do so. Every year, I purchase new phones, including Flagship Killers such as the Xiaomi Mi A1, the Samsung Galaxy S8, and the OnePlus One, and I have had excellent experiences with all of them. However, the Samsung Galaxy S8 this year, I believe, has no competition. iPhone will always be quicker because to the low quality display, IOS, and applications that are constantly being enhanced for IOS, but I will not lose all that the Samsung S8 has better for only 0.01 sec. more speed, like I did with the iPhone 6. Is this review of use to you? (1) In response, the S8 is still a worthwhile purchase even in 2021. 360Recommends on Gadgets by Pranave (February 2, 2021). It has top-of-the-line cameras, quicker CPUs, and outstanding software and display. Is this review of use to you? Responding to Harris Nuthalapatih’s post on Gadgets 360Recommends on September 11, 2018 a nice pricing range as well as the most recent mode Is this review of use to you? Gadgets 360Recommends received a response from Siddharth Patil on April 24, 2017. The camera and other specifications of the S7 Edge are superior to those of the S7. Is this review of use to you? Everything, with the exception of software, in response Posted by Sultan Albinali on December 11, 2017 in Gadgets 360Recommends. I have to say that everything about this phone is practically flawless, with the exception of the fact that I am not a huge fan of the samisens IU (software). It becomes a little sluggish. No, it’s not because the phone is slow
- Rather, it’s because the software is not very well optimized. Is this review of use to you? Reply
Used Samsung Galaxy S8: Prices, Deals & Reviews – MoneySavingPro
The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a 64GB internal storage capacity. It has a 5.8-inch screen and a 12-megapixel camera.
Used Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB prices
Use promo code MSP10 to save 10% off the list price of $725. MSP10 has 64GB of storage and is compatible with the AT T network. It is in used condition and costs $117. *10 percent discount when you use the coupon code MSP10.
Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB – Back Market
Storage64GBCompatibilityT-Mobile networkConditionUsedPrice$132 MSRP:$725 Storage64GBCompatibilityT-Mobile network
Used Samsung Galaxy S8 features
|Storage||64GB, 128GB, 256GB|
|Display||QHD+ Super AMOLED|
|Resolution||2960 x 1440 pixels|
|HDR screen||No pixels|
|Battery life (video playback)||16 hours pixels|
|Processor||Snapdragon 835 pixels|
|5G||Snapdragon 835 pixels|
|Video resolution||4K, HD|
|Size||148.9 x 68.1 x 8mm|
|OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Secure Autdentication||Touch ID, Face ID|
|User Manual||Samsung Galaxy S8 User Manual|
Used Samsung Galaxy S8 reviews
Phone is excellent. Face detection is ineffective, while fingerprint scanners are effective. Otherwise, it’s a nice movie. The battery does not last the entire day. There are no markings. I’m head over heels in love with my S8! It was rated “very excellent” in terms of quality, yet it arrived in absolutely stunning condition. There were no defects to be detected! Everything about the phone and service is amazing! This is a fantastic phone. It was a fantastic experience from beginning to end. The S8, the shipping, and the pricing were all excellent.
Phone is excellent.
But it’s okay, since I’m still pleased with my S8.
It was unquestionably brand new.
It appears to be brand new. So far, everything is going well. The phone appears to be fresh new, it is simple to use, and it did not take long to transfer anything from my S5 to this one. When I’m ready to replace my current phone, you can guarantee that I’ll be looking at a refurbished alternative.
Cheapest used Galaxy prices
|Samsung Galaxy S7||32GB||AT T||Used||$49|
|Samsung Galaxy A10e||32GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$63|
|Samsung Galaxy A11||32GB||T-Mobile||Used||$81|
|Samsung Galaxy A20||32GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$94|
|Samsung Galaxy S9||64GB||AT T||Used||$108|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 edge||32GB||AT T||Used||$117|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||64GB||AT T||Used||$117|
|Samsung Galaxy A12||32GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$126|
|Samsung Galaxy S9+||64GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$135|
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||64GB||T-Mobile||Used||$144|
|Samsung Galaxy A21||32GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$146|
|Samsung Galaxy A50||64GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$160|
|Samsung Galaxy A32||64GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$168|
|Samsung Galaxy A42||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$182|
|Samsung Galaxy A51||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$185|
|Samsung Galaxy Note8||64GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$195|
|Samsung Galaxy A71||128GB||AT T||Refurbished||$198|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||128GB||T-Mobile||Used||$202|
|Samsung Galaxy S10e||128GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$204|
|Samsung Galaxy S10+||128GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$228|
|Samsung Galaxy S10||128GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$234|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite||128GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$261|
|Samsung Galaxy A52||128GB||AT T||Refurbished||$306|
|Samsung Galaxy Note10||256GB||Unlocked||Used||$324|
|Samsung Galaxy S20 FE||128GB||Unlocked||Used||$333|
|Samsung Galaxy Note10+||256GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$347|
|Samsung Galaxy S20+||128GB||Verizon||Used||$378|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||128GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$405|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip||256GB||AT T||Refurbished||$439|
|Samsung Galaxy S21||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$455|
|Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra||128GB||Verizon||Used||$459|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$500|
|Samsung Galaxy S21+||128GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$570|
|Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra||128GB||Verizon||Used||$670|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$750|
Samsung Galaxy S8 FAQs
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is available for purchase for as little as $117. The prices vary depending on the quality and size of the memory. Purchasing refurbished or secondhand equipment is an excellent method to save money. Always shop around to make sure you’re getting the greatest value on a Samsung Galaxy S8.
Will the Samsung Galaxy S8 prices drop?
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S8 continues to fall over time. The ideal time to purchase a Samsung Galaxy S8 is always after the introduction of newer versions of the same model. By comparing prices online, you can get the best offer on a Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone.