- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphones for Sale
- 2 Price Trends
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S8 price starts at $720 — here’s how to buy
- 4 Carriers
- 5 Retailers
- 6 Samsung Galaxy S8: Price, specs and best deals
- 7 Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy S8
- 8 Software of Samsung Galaxy S8
- 9 User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy S8
- 10 Questions · FAQ
- 10.1 What is the price of Samsung Galaxy S8?
- 10.2 How good is the Samsung Galaxy S8?
- 10.3 How long does the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S8 last?
- 10.4 In which colours is the Samsung Galaxy S8 available?
- 10.5 When was the Samsung Galaxy S8 release date?
- 10.6 Which camera does the Samsung Galaxy S8 have?
- 11 Samsung Galaxy S8 – Full phone specifications
- 12 Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus price and release date
- 13 Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and Bixby pix: Come and get ’em
- 14 Samsung Galaxy S8 Price
- 15 How much does the Galaxy S8 cost in 2022?
- 16 Galaxy S8 Price
- 17 Galaxy S8 Buy and Sell
- 18 Should you buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 in 2022?
- 19 Samsung Galaxy S8 – Price in Nigeria
- 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Trade-In Value: Sell Galaxy S8 // BMC
- 20.1 Where is the best place to sell a Samsung Galaxy S8?
- 20.2 How to sell your broken Samsung Galaxy S8 for cash
Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphones for Sale
You may also be interested in If you liked this, you might also like Samsung Galaxy S8.
- In addition, the Galaxy S8 has a large display that runs from edge to edge, allowing you to see as much screen as possible in the least amount of space. The Galaxy S8 camera continues to shoot stunning photographs in low light, and it also boasts an improved front-facing camera, allowing you to snap better, clearer selfies than ever before. Press the Bixby Button to get more things done faster. Bixby learns from your daily routine and serves up the most relevant applications and information at the most appropriate times. Bixby makes it simple to ask questions and issue commands to Bixby. Bixby is pre-installed on your Galaxy S8 and can learn about your routine to predict what you might need, surfacing certain applications and content based on where you are and what time it is
- Bixby can also learn about you and anticipate what you might need
This product is being sold by EBay, which is not associated with or approved by Samsung and has supplied additional information about it above.
Price of the Samsung Galaxy S8 in both new and used condition New pricing* ranging from $278 to $373. Price range*from $166 to $229* for used vehicles This figure is derived from the average sales price of “Buy It Now” goods that were sold within the 90-day period stated above (excluding shipping and handling). Each interval corresponds to a period of 15 days. However, there is no assurance that things will always be posted at a price that falls within the range specified. Models that are similar are compared.
(Oreo) Camera 12 MP on the back and 8 MP on the front Technology Used in Displays AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology ChipsetExynos 8895 Octa (10 nm) – EMEA / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) – USA / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) – China Dimensions Dimensions: 5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in
- Operating System for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Android 7.0 (Nougat), which can be upgraded to Android 8.0. (Oreo) Camera Display Technology with 12 MP Rear and 8 MP Front Cameras AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology Exynos 8895 Octa-Core Processor (10 nm) In Europe, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) is used. In the United States, China is used. 6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 in
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Operating System
- 6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 in Android 4.4 (KitKat), Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), and Android 4.0 (Jelly Bean) (Jelly Bean) Camera The camera has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 1.9-megapixel front camera. HD Super AMOLED displays are available. SAMSUNG Exynos 4412 is the processor used. Samsung Galaxy S9 Dimensions: 5.94 x 3.16 x 0.37 in
- Operating System: Samsung Galaxy S9 Android 8.0 (Oreo) (Oreo) Camera Display Technology with 12 MP Rear and 8 MP Front Cameras AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – USA/Latin America, China. Exynos 9810 Octa (10 nanometers) – EMEA. Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – EMEA. Samsung Galaxy S9+ Dimensions: 5.81 x 2.70 x 0.33 in
- Operating System: Samsung Galaxy S9+ Android 8.0 (Oreo) (Oreo) Display Technology12 MP Rear / 8 MP Front CameraTechnologie de l’écran AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – USA/Latin America, China. Exynos 9810 Octa (10 nanometers) – EMEA. Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nanometers) – EMEA. 6.22 x 2.91 x 0.33 in
- 6.22 x 0.33 in
Samsung Galaxy S8 price starts at $720 — here’s how to buy
Today marks the official debut of Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, which will be available at carriers and retail shops across the United States (and globally). According to the availability of some models, which has already been pushed back to late April, Samsung appears to have a hit on its hands and might be on its way to a successful recovery from the Note 7 recall. Moreover, carriers are already squabbling about whose network the S8 will perform the best on.
The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones, go on sale today at carriers and retail locations across the United States (and globally). According to the availability of some models, which has already been pushed back to late April, Samsung appears to have a winner on its hands and might be on its way to a successful recovery from the Note 7 recall. And carriers are already squabbling over whose network the Galaxy S8 will perform best on in the near future. Everything you need to know about purchasing the Galaxy S8 is provided in the section below.
The album will be available in shops on April 21st. Samsung Galaxy S8:$750 full retail price at AT&T Next: $25 each month for 30 months EVERY YEAR: $31.25 / month for 24 months with AT&T Next Galaxy S8 Plus retails for $850 at full price. Next from AT&T: $28.34 a month for 30 months Each and every year, AT&T Next charges $35.42 per month for 24 months. Promotions for other items or trade-ins: Customers who preorder a new Galaxy handset will also be able to take advantage of the following fantastic deals: Up to $750 in credit toward the purchase of another Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+A is available.
With a two-year service agreement, you can get the Samsung Gear S3 for just $49! When you sign up for a 2-year commitment, you can get a Samsung Tab E and/or a Samsung Gear S2 for as little as 99 cents.
The album will be available in shops on April 21st. Galaxy S8: $729 at MetroPCS (full retail price of $750). Monthly installments: $30 down payment plus $30 a month for 24 months = $150. Jump! On Demand: $0 down plus $33 per month for 24 months Galaxy S8 Plus retails for $850 at full price. The monthly installments are as follows: $130 down payment plus $30 each month for 24 months Jump! The same as monthly installments are available on demand.
The album will be available in shops on April 21st. Galaxy S8 retails for $750 at full price. Monthly payments are $31.25 per month for an 18-month lease. Galaxy S8 Plus retails for $850 at full price. The monthly lease payment is $35.42 per month for an 18-month lease term. Sprint will be offering a two-for-one leasing deal on the Galaxy S8 when it first becomes available.
Best Buy sells the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus in all of its configurations, and it is also participating in a number of carrier-specific promotions, including the following: Update @ 9:00 a.m. on April 21st: The article has been updated to reflect the availability of the Galaxy S8 in retail stores. All of the latest Samsung news can be found right here. Vox Media has affiliate relationships with other companies. However, Vox Media may receive compensation for things purchased through affiliate links, but this does not have an impact on editorial content.
Samsung Galaxy S8: Price, specs and best deals
|Pixel size||1.40 µm|
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 240 fps|
- Aspects such as 4K video, digital zoom, optical image stabilization (OIS), manual focus, continuous autofocus, autofocus, touch focus, face detection, continuous shooting, ISO settings, scene mode, self-timer, HDR, panorama, geotagging, RAW, and white balance adjustments are all available.
More cellphones with the S5K2L2 lens model are available. More cellphones with dual LED lighting are being released.
|Pixel size||1.22 µm|
Others Not Included
- Aperture priority autofocus (AF)
- Pixel size 1.4 microns
- Sensor 1/2.3-inch
- Object tracking autofocus
- Focal length 26 millimeters (35 millimeters equivalent)
- Wide angle lens 77 degrees
- Aperture F/1.7
- ISOCELL sensor
- Pixel size 1.22 m
- Sensor size 1/3.6
- Wide angle lens 80°
- Auto High Dynamic Range
- Sensors from Sony IMX320 or Samsung S5K3H
Score on the DxOMark test Score on the DxOMark test Check out DxOMark MobileUser reviews for more information. 176 assessments on the overall quality of daylight photographs 176 evaluations were written about the quality of evening photographs. 176 people have given their opinions on the quality of selfies. Is it equipped with a strong flash? There are 176 reviews.
Kimovil Frequency Checker is a program that checks the frequency of a signal.
Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy S8
|4G LTE||B1(2100),B2(1900),B3(1800),B4(1700/2100 AWS 1),B5(850),B7(2600),B8(900),B12(700),B13(700),B17(700),B18(800),B19(800),B20(800),B25(1900+),B26(850),B28b(700),B28a(700),B38(TDD 2600),B39(TDD 1900),B40(TDD 2300),B41(TDD 2500),B42(TDD 3500),B66(1700/2100)|
|3G||B1(2100),B2(1900),B4(1700/2100 AWS A-F),B5(850),B8(900),B34(TD 2000),B39(TD 1900+)|
|Type||Single SIM (Nano SIM)SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download thisSIM Cutting Templateand forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM.|
|Standards||802.11a ,802.11b ,802.11g ,802.11n ,802.11n 5GHz ,802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LE Low energy consumption|
- The A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), the AVRCP (Audio/Visual Remote Control Profile), the DIP (Device ID Profile), the HFP (Hands-Free Profile), the HID (Human Interface Profile), the HSP (Headset Profile), the MAP (Message Access Profile), the PAN (Personal Area Networking Profile), the OPP (Object Push Profile), the PBAP/PAB (Phone Book Access Profile), and the
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
|European measurement||0.315W/Kg on head,1.270W/Kg on bodyThe European Union sets a limit of 2 W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue.|
|American measurement||0.370W/Kg on head,0.750W/Kg on bodyThe FCC limit is 1.6 W/kg measured in a volume of 1 gram of tissue|
What is the Samsung Galaxy S8’s SAR (Specific Absorption Rate)? Others NFC YesAudio JackYes Radio FMYes Radio FM NoMirrorlink Yes, there have been user reviews Is it able to provide adequate coverage for phone calls? There are 176 reviews. The GPS’s overall performance There are 176 reviews. And what about the WiFi? There are 176 reviews.
Software of Samsung Galaxy S8
|Operating System||Android 9.0 PAndroid 9.0 Pie|
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
More devices with the Android 9.0 Pie operating system are availableUser testimonials Did it come with any pre-installed programs on it?
- 3 percent It is pre-installed with a fresh operating system
- 78 percent It comes with pre-installed applications, but I don’t mind them
- 19 percent It comes with pre-installed applications that I am unable to remove
There are 176 reviews. Do you receive updates on a regular basis? There are 176 reviews.
User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy S8
Overall, 176 people have expressed pleasure with the product.
- Screen 8.5, performance 8.5, camera 8.5, connectivity 9.1, battery 6.2, and more.
Do you have anything to say about the Samsung Galaxy S8? In one minute, you will be able to assist others in making their decisions.
Latest reviews added
- Screen9.0, Performance7.0, Camera8.2, Connectivity8.0, and Battery5.0 are the top five metrics.
- Answers may be found here. Not an excellent phone to get now in order to use it for the following year’s new features Cons
- Screen5.2, Performance4.3, Camera6.2, Connectivity10, and Battery5.0 are all good choices.
- Answers may be found here. My first flagship phone, and I have not been disappointed. For the most part, it’s actually rather good, in fact. The only major complaint is that it is not particularly drop resistant owing to the curve on the screen, and that it becomes sluggish and has poor battery life after around two years of heavy usage. Pros
- Design and high-quality materials
- A high level of polish
- A sufficient amount of storage and RAM
- Excellent gallery application
- After two years of heavy use, the device becomes sluggish and the battery life degrades. Because of the curvature on the screen, the speakers are not drop resistant.
Questions · FAQ
The following are the most important characteristics and specs of the Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Screen: 5.8-inch Super Amoled with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels (WQHD+)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- 8895 (Samsung Exynos 9 Octa) as the processor.
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy S8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing in the United States ranges from $113 to $316 depending on the individual model and its features, with the lowest price being $113.
On this page, you can find information about the current costs for the various Samsung Galaxy S8 models:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing in the United States ranges between $113 and $316 depending on the individual model and its features, with the lowest price being $113. Following is a list of the current pricing for the various Samsung Galaxy S8 models, including:
How good is the Samsung Galaxy S8?
According to Kimovil user ratings, the Samsung Galaxy S8 gets an average score of 8.6 out of 10.
How long does the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S8 last?
According to Kimovil users, the Samsung Galaxy S8 battery has a capacity of 3000 mAh and has an estimated battery life of one day.
In which colours is the Samsung Galaxy S8 available?
In addition to black, silver, and gray, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is now available in three more colors.
When was the Samsung Galaxy S8 release date?
The Samsung Galaxy S8 was officially announced on March 29, 2017, a Wednesday.
Which camera does the Samsung Galaxy S8 have?
With a 12-megapixel back camera, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is equipped with a Samsung S5K2L2 sensor, which offers a resolution of 12Mpx. The accuracy of the information on this website cannot be guaranteed. Kimovil has no responsibility for any inaccuracies, omissions, or other errors in the material provided on this website. Any and all guarantees with relation to this material are expressly disclaimed. The total or partial reproduction of this site in any form or medium without the express written consent of the site’s owner is strictly forbidden.
Inform Us of a Mistake Report an Error on the Samsung Galaxy S8″ href=”error report”>Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 – Full phone specifications
The G950F (Europe, Global Single-SIM); G950FD (Global Dual-SIM); G950U (Unlocked USA); G950A (AT T); G950P (Sprint); G950T (T-Mobile); G950V (Verizon); G950R4 (US Cellular); G950W (Canada); G950S/G950K/G950L (South Korea); G9500 (South Korea); G9500 (South Korea); G9500 (South Korea); G (China)
|Network||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 66, 38, 39, 40, 41|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
|Launch||Announced||2017, March 29. Released 2017, April 24|
|Body||Dimensions||148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm (5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||155 g (5.47 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Display||Type||Super AMOLED, HDR10|
|Size||5.8 inches, 84.8 cm 2(~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~570 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|3D Touch (home button only)Always-on display|
|Platform||OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI|
|Chipset||Exynos 8895 (10 nm) – EMEA Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) – USAChina|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose M24x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) – EMEA Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo4x1.9 GHz Kryo) – USAChina|
|GPU||Mali-G71 MP20 – EMEA Adreno 540 – USAChina|
|Memory||Card slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Internal||64GB 4GB RAM|
|UFS 2.0 or UFS 2.1|
|Main Camera||Single||12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected], HDR, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS, OIS|
|Selfie camera||Dual||8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6″, 1.22µm, AF2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Comms||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1|
|Features||Sensors||Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
|Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)ANT+Bixby natural language commands and dictationSamsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
|Battery||Type||Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable (11.55 Wh)|
|Charging||Fast charging 15WQuick Charge 2.0Qi/PMA wireless charging – market dependent|
|Talk time||Up to 20 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 67 h|
|Misc||Colors||Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, Maple Gold, Rose Pink, Burgundy Red|
|Models||SM-G950FD, SM-G950W, SM-G950S, SM-G950K, SM-G950L, SM-G9500, SM-G950A, SM-G950P, SM-G950T, SM-G950U, SM-G950V, SM-G950F, SM-G950U1, SM-G950N, SC-02J, SCV36, SM-G950, G950F|
|SAR||0.44 W/kg (head)0.75 W/kg (body)|
|SAR EU||0.32 W/kg (head)1.27 W/kg (body)|
|Price||About 230 EUR|
|Tests||Performance||AnTuTu: 199022 (v7)GeekBench: 6656 (v4.4)GFXBench: 13fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)|
|Display||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 4.768 (sunlight)|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 66dB / Noise 70dB / Ring 72dB|
|Audio quality||Noise -92.5dB / Crosstalk -92.8dB|
|Battery life||Endurance rating 84h|
Disclaimer. We are unable to guarantee that the information on this website is accurate to the hundredth degree. More information may be found here.
Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus price and release date
Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: The main redesign of the Samsung Galaxy S8 2:14 Samsung unveiled its new Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphones earlier today at an event in New York. The phones represent a significant step forward for Samsung in terms of design and construction, with rounded edge screens, no physical home button, the Bixby assistant, and a tall, slender design. But how much is it going to cost you to get one of these slender glass beauties? What are the most advantageous carrier offers?
We’ve gathered all of the information.
The Galaxy S8 has a new look, but it retains its waterproofing capabilities.
Only 64GB of storage is available on the S8 and S8 Plus, but you do get a choice of three colors: Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, and Arctic Silver. Despite the limited storage options, the S8 and S8 Plus are a beautiful device. The S8 costs $750, while the S8 Plus costs $850. Customers may save money by using carriers such as Verizon and US Cellular, and by shopping at retailers such as Best Buy. To sweeten the deal, practically all of the carriers are giving away free Samsung VR Gear bundles to customers who pre-order.
ET on March 30, the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus will be available for presale, and they will be available in shops on April 21, 2017.
Beginning in May, Best Buy will also be offering an unlocked version of the phones for purchase. The phones will be available for purchase through the following carriers and retailers:
In addition to Sprint, which has not yet released its price information, each vendor has its own somewhat different pricing and promotions, which are shown below.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at $720. The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is priced at $840. Preorders will be accepted starting at 12:01 a.m. ET on March 30. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus will be available at Verizon shops starting on April 21. The Samsung Gear VR Controller Bundle ($180 value) that comes with a Gear VR, controller, and Oculus content is included with the purchase of a S8 or S8 Plus when you preorder them from Verizon Wireless. If you want to take advantage of the VR deal, you must purchase the phone by April 21 and redeem the VR code before May 14.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at $750.
- AT T Next is $25 per month for 30 months
- AT T Next Every Year is $31.25 per month for 24 months
- AT T Next Every Month is $25 per month for 30 months.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is priced at $850.
- AT T Next is $28.34 per month for 30 months
- AT T Next Every Year is $35.42 per month for 24 months
- AT T Next Every Month is $28.34 per month for 30 months.
Preorders will be accepted starting on March 30, and the phones will be available for purchase at AT T stores starting on April 21, according to the company. If you preorder, AT T will give you a slew of incentives, including:
- While supplies last, you can get a free Samsung Gear VR, controller, and Oculus content. With a two-year service commitment, you can get a Samsung Gear S3 for just $49
- When you sign up for a two-year commitment, you can get a Samsung Tab E or a Samsung Gear S2 for for 99 cents. $750 in credit toward the purchase of a second Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at $750.
- Jump On Demand costs $30 up advance and $30 per month for 24 months, whereas Jump On Demand costs nothing up front and $31.25 per month for 24 months.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is priced at $850.
- Jump On Demand costs $130 up advance and $30 per month for 24 months
- $130 up front and $30 per month for 24 months on Jump On Demand
Preorders for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus will open on March 30 at 12:01 a.m. ET and will be available in shops on April 21, according to Samsung. T-Mobile, like other carriers, is giving out a free Samsung Gear VR, controller, and Oculus game pack to consumers who preorder the device. When you preorder in-store and mention that you’re a T-Mobile @Work client, you’ll receive a free DeX desktop dock. As an added bonus, MetroPCS customers may take advantage of the same free VR bundle if they purchase the gadget before April 21, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and Bixby pix: Come and get ’em
See all of the images
US Cellular offers one of the best discounts on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus currently available. You can get the S8 for free and the S8 Plus for $3.64 per month for 30 months ($109.20 total) when you trade in your old phone, according to the carrier’s website. There is, without a doubt, some tiny print in this situation. The “trade-in” phone must meet the following requirements:
- With the S8 and S8 Plus, US Cellular is offering one of the best offers on the market. With a trade-in of a phone, the carrier will provide you with a free S8 and a S8 Plus for $3.64 a month for 30 months ($109.20 total). There is, without a doubt, some tiny print in this agreement. Following are requirements for the “trade-in” phone:
If you don’t have a device to trade in, US Cellular will provide you a $100 promotional card at the time of purchase to compensate for your inconvenience. Purchases will be accepted online and in-store starting on March 30 and will be accepted through April 10. If you preorder a Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, you’ll receive a free Samsung Gear VR headset, controller, and Oculus content – while supplies last – in addition to your purchase.
When customers preorder a S8 or S8 Plus from Best Buy, they will receive a discount of up to $100. What’s great about this is that it can be combined with other offers from Verizon, Sprint, and AT T. Beginning on March 30 at 12:01 a.m. ET, preorders will be accepted online and in Best Buy stores and Samsung Experience Shops as soon as they open on that day. And if you’re looking to get an unlocked Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, Best Buy is the place to go.
Pre-orders for unlocked models will be accepted by the store beginning on May 9. The article was first published on March 29, 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time. US Cellular trade-in pricing for the S8 Plus has been updated as of 3:06 p.m.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price
Swappa assists you in getting the best price for your Galaxy S8 whether you are buying or selling.
|Storage||Average price listed||Average price sold|
How much does the Galaxy S8 cost in 2022?
In general, the amount of storage available has a significant impact on the pricing of the Galaxy S8. In December 2021, the average retail price for the 64 GB Galaxy S8 was $131, compared to $136 in July 2021 for the same model. In December 2021, the average retail price for the 128 GB Galaxy S8 was$, compared to $ in July 2021 for the same model.
Galaxy S8 Price
As of January 2022, the current Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing ranges from $100 to $1000.
Galaxy S8 Best PricesJanuary 2022
|Carrier||Price in USA|
|Galaxy S8, AT T||$120|
|Galaxy S8, Cricket||$219|
|Galaxy S8, Metro PCS||$219|
|Galaxy S8, Sprint||$105|
|Galaxy S8, Straight Talk||$229|
|Galaxy S8, T-Mobile||$100|
|Galaxy S8, US Cellular||$178|
|Galaxy S8, Unlocked Non-US||$105|
|Galaxy S8, Unlocked||$105|
|Galaxy S8, Verizon||$105|
How much does an Galaxy S8 cost?
Prices for the Galaxy S8 start at $100 and may reach as high as $349 for handsets in excellent condition with more storage. Purchasing used items directly from another Swappa user is typically the most cost-effective option.
Will the Galaxy S8 price drop?
The Galaxy S8 will continue to get more affordable as time goes on. Samsung phones retain their worth well, although prices will continue to fall as time goes on and new models are introduced on the market. Swappa is the finest place to buy secondhand and get the best deal today.
Sell my Galaxy S8
Swappa is also the greatest way to sell your old phone if you want to get rid of it quickly. You will get the greatest price if you sell it straight to a third party buyer. Swappa makes it easy to sell.
Galaxy S8 Buy and Sell
The Galaxy S8 will continue to get more affordable as time goes on. Samsung phones retain their worth well, although prices will continue to fall as time goes on and new models are introduced on the market. Swappa is the finest place to buy secondhand and get the best deal today. Purchase the Galaxy S8.
Where should I sell my Galaxy S8?
Swappa is the greatest site to sell your old phone since they pay the most money. You will get the greatest price if you sell it straight to a third party buyer. SwappaSell is a platform that allows you to sell your Galaxy S8. Please be advised that this website contains affiliate links to other websites. Purchases bought through these links may result in commissions being paid to our organization.
Fill up a Help Request form.
In most cases, Swappa responds to support inquiries within around 20 minutes after receiving them. That was really quick. Get your order delivered the next day. There doesn’t appear to be any content for this particular subject.
Should you buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 in 2022?
In the end, the Galaxy S8 is a fantastic phone that feels current even though it is several years old, but it is far too pricey to be a worthwhile purchase in 2019. If you’re going to spend $350 on a Galaxy S8, you’d be much better off spending a little more and purchasing the next-generation Galaxy S9 instead, which is also on sale right now at a reduced price. It boasts improved specifications, a better camera, a longer future of software upgrades, and a slew of other little changes to offer consumers.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 ($500 at Amazon) is still a good buy. Samsung Galaxy S8 ($370 on Amazon) is a good budget alternative.
The Galaxy S8 is good, but it’s getting old
Despite the fact that the Galaxy S8 is more than two years old, it still seems like a cutting-edge and competent smartphone. Its spec sheet doesn’t appear to be significantly out of place, especially considering its significantly reduced price, and it has many of the same fundamental features and software as the latest and best Galaxy S10. It boasts a decent screen, wireless charging, IP68 water and dust protection, a headphone port, and other features that are common to Samsung’s more recent flagship phones.
- The Galaxy S8 only has two big flaws: a short 3000mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor that is awkwardly situated on the back of the phone.
- Even at this age, the Galaxy S8 is still a fine phone, and with price reductions, it can compete with newer mid-range smartphones.
- Choosing to purchase a Galaxy S8 at this point in its lifetime, on the other hand, is about more than just what it is capable of.
- The first portion is the reality of its future, not the reality of its present: the Galaxy S8 has been updated to Android 9 Pie with One UI, but it is not expected to receive any more upgrades after that.
- Some individuals may not place a high value on software upgrades, but if you do, you’ll be better off with a model that is a few years older.
- The second component of this equation is its price: the Galaxy S8 has kept a significant portion of its worth over the previous 20 months, making it a less appealing purchase at this point in its lifespan.
- The newer Galaxy S9 has seen several price reductions as it, too, has grown in age – and it is now available for only $500.
- If you are unable to spend the additional $130 to get a Galaxy S9, the Galaxy S8 is an excellent phone to purchase for $370 and use in 2019.
It’s a competent phone with high-quality components and a good bargain, but it’s not as good a deal as the generation-newer Galaxy S9 for a little bit more money, nor does it give as much value as something like the Google Pixel 3a, which costs a little more money.
A significant improvement over the Galaxy S8. The Galaxy S8 is a good phone, but the Galaxy S9 is a significant advance that isn’t significantly more expensive than the Galaxy S8. Those looking for a Galaxy phone on a tight budget in 2019 might be better off investing a little more money and acquiring the Galaxy S9, which has stronger specifications, an enhanced camera, and extended future software support.
An ancient phone that nonetheless performs its functions well. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is still a fantastic experience and a reliable gadget, even if you buy it to use in 2019. It still does the job, and in many respects, it is on par with Samsung’s more recent devices. While its future isn’t looking promising at this point, its pricing is high enough that, if you had the additional cash, you’d be better off with a Galaxy S9 rather than an iPhone 7. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission.
Samsung Galaxy S8 – Price in Nigeria
The smartphone industry all around the world has embraced Samsung’s current lineup of flagship devices, which include the Galaxy S9 and S9+. Given that the company has captured the hearts of people with its fantastic phones, which span from entry-level phones to mid-range phones to high-end phones, this is a reasonable assumption to make. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, both of which were unveiled in 2017, are unquestionably some of the greatest smartphones that the company has produced in recent years.
Both, on the other hand, are exactly what you’d expect from a Samsung phone: style, class, sophistication, and usefulness, to name a few characteristics.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Versus Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Display and Design: The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus feature gorgeous and eye-catching designs, which is to be expected given their premium pricing. Their sleek, compact design and gently curved edges make them highly portable, and you can easily wrap them around your arms and carry them around with you. Despite the fact that they are very large in total size, the bezels are significantly decreased. This explains why the phones’ home navigation buttons are located directly on the screen, rather than in the shape of a traditional physical home button.
The fingerprint sensor has been relocated to a new location next to the back camera on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
The Galaxy S8 measures 140.1 x 72.2 x 7.3mm.
The screen resolution of both phones is the same, and they both have a super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels.
The screens of both smartphones are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.Camera: If you are looking for a phone that will take some of the best and most beautiful pictures, one of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will be a worthy option for you.Camera: If you are looking for a phone that will take some of the best and most beautiful pictures, one of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will be a worthy option for you.
- It doesn’t matter which one you choose because they both have the same camera characteristics and produce clean and clear photographs even in low light.
- With an aperture of f/1.2 and optical image stabilization, the rear cameras are capable of capturing a wide range of scenes.
- The selfie camera, which has a resolution of 8MP and an aperture of f/1.7, is located at the very top of the front of both phones.
- Are you familiar with Apple’s Siri and Google’s Alexa voice assistants?
- Since they operate at a high speed and with great agility, you can rest certain that you will have no freezes or hangs when working with them.
- Speaking of the operating system, they both run on the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, which can be updated to Google’s latest operating system, Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Neither of them has an internal storage capacity greater than 64GB, which is more than enough room to accommodate as many stuff as possible, whether they are photographs, movies, podcasts, documents, or programs.
- The S8 has a battery with a capacity of 3000mAh, but the S8 Plus has a battery with a capacity of 3500mAh.
The wireless charging function allows you to charge your phone without the need for a charging cord, which is convenient. In addition, the batteries are non-removable.
Samsung S8 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus offer gorgeous and eye-catching aesthetics, as one would expect from a flagship smartphone. Their sleek, compact design and gently curved edges make them highly portable, and you can easily wrap them around your arms and carry them wherever. The bezels are quite narrow, despite the fact that they are quite large in total. The fact that the phones’ home navigation buttons are shown on the screen rather than on a physical home button is explained by this. Additionally, the fingerprint sensor has been relocated to the back of the device, rather than the front, as was the case with the previous Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- In terms of size, the Galaxy S8 has measurements of 140.1 x 72.2 x 7.3mm, while the Galaxy S8 Plus has dimensions of 152.4 x 78.5 x 7.9mm.
- When compared to the S8, the S8 Plus sports a display that is 6.2 inches in size, which is a substantial increase in screen size over the S8.
- All of the colors on the phone are beautiful and vibrant, and they are all in the proper proportions.
- Because they are both equipped with the identical camera characteristics, you will be able to capture clean and clear photographs even in low-light situations.
- They are also water resistant.
- They also have an LED flash, auto-HDR, and panorama.
- In terms of performance, software is important.
- Similar AI assistants, dubbed Bixby, can be found on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphones.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 835/Exynos 8895 processors in the two Samsung flagships are coupled with 4GB of RAM in each configuration.
- Samsung’s flagships are known for having enormous storage capacities, and the S8 and S8 Plus do not disappoint in this regard.
- Additionally, the phone includes a microSD card slot that can accommodate cards with capacities of up to 512GB in capacity.
Because of their glass backs, the phones offer wireless charging capabilities, which is typical among Samsung’s recent lineup of flagships. It is possible to charge your phone without the use of a cable thanks to the wireless charging function. It is also unable to replace the batteries.
Samsung S8 Plus Specifications
Display and Design: The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus offer gorgeous and eye-catching designs, which is to be anticipated. Their sleek, compact design and gently curved edges make them extremely portable, and you can easily wrap them over your arms. Despite the fact that they are very large in total size, their bezels are significantly decreased. This explains why the phones’ home navigation buttons are located directly on the screen, rather than in the form of a physical home button. This also implies that the fingerprint sensor has been relocated to the rear of the device, as opposed to the front of the previous Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
The dimensions of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are significantly different; the Galaxy S8 measures 140.1 x 72.2 x 7.3mm, while the Galaxy S8 Plus measures 152.4 x 78.5 x 7.9mm.
Both phones have a super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels and the same screen resolution.
The screens of both smartphones are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.Camera: If you are looking for a phone that will take some of the best and most beautiful pictures, one of the Samsung Galaxy S8 or the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will be a worthy option for you.Camera: If you are looking for a phone that will take some of the best and most beautiful pictures, one of the Samsung Galaxy S8 or the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will be a worthy option for you.
- Because they are both equipped with the identical camera characteristics, you will be able to capture clean and clear photographs even in low-light circumstances.
- With an aperture of f/1.2 and optical image stabilization, the rear cameras are equipped with a variety of additional capabilities like as an LED flash, auto-HDR, and panorama.
- Software and Performance: The relationship between software and performance Do you have any experience with Apple’s Siri or Google’s Alexa?
- They have a very rapid and speedy performance, so you can be confident that you will not have any freezes or hangs when using them.
- Speaking of the operating system, they both run on the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, which can be updated to Google’s most recent operating system, Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Both of them have an internal storage capacity of 64GB, which is sufficient for storing a huge number of files, whether they are photographs, movies, podcasts, documents, or software programs.
- Whereas the S8 has a battery with a capacity of 3000mAh, the S8 Plus has a battery with a capacity of 3500mAh.
Because of their glass backs, the phones offer the same wireless charging capability as the rest of Samsung’s newest flagships. The wireless charging function allows you to charge your phone without the need for a cable. Additionally, the batteries are non-removable.
Where to Buy the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Online in Nigeria
On Jumia Nigeria, you’ll find the greatest prices on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, as well as other Samsung products. Shop on our site right now to take advantage of the greatest pricing and most convenient payment choices.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Trade-In Value: Sell Galaxy S8 // BMC
Your Samsung Galaxy S8 is worth a lot of money, and there are a lot of buyers, trade-in businesses, and buyback shops willing to pay you a fair trade-in price for your device. Finding the best bargain is the most difficult aspect of the process. The pricing of your Samsung Galaxy S8 will vary depending on where you buy it. Phones that are brand new or in perfect condition will command a significantly greater premium than phones that have been used. Similarly, traders prefer phones that are not locked to a certain network or that are not tethered to a specific carrier, such as On Verizon or AT T.
Where is the best place to sell a Samsung Galaxy S8?
When it comes to selling your Samsung Galaxy S8, getting the highest possible trade-in value will be your first goal. Bankmycell is a price-comparison website that performs all of the legwork for you and then provides you with a list of trade-in choices for your cell phone. Taking the time to compare pricing will allow you to earn more money, and the online trade-in businesses we recommend often pay more money on average than kiosks or traditional brick and mortar trade-in stores. With free shipping and returns, as well as a complete factory reset included with every purchase, you’ll find it simple to compare it, publish it, and be rewarded!
How to sell your broken Samsung Galaxy S8 for cash
When it comes to selling your Samsung Galaxy S8, getting the most money for your phone will be your number one objective. In addition to providing you with a list of trade-in choices, Bankmycell is a pricing comparison website that performs all of the work for you. It is possible to earn more money by comparing prices, and the online trade-in businesses that we recommend often pay more than kiosks or brick-and-mortar trade-in stores, on average. All of our businesses offer free shipping and returns, as well as a complete factory reset as standard, making it simple to compare items, post them, and be reimbursed.
- Cracked or completely damaged screen
- Cosmetic damage, such as excessive scratches or chips
- And other issues
Faulty:Selling a faulty or water damaged Samsung Galaxy S8
With older gadgets, it is common to experience malfunctioning buttons, ports, speakers, or touchscreens. Instead of throwing your broken Samsung Galaxy S8 in the garbage, consider selling it online to get some money. Many buyers are willing to purchase your Samsung Galaxy S8 as long as you are upfront and honest about the damage you’ve sustained. Simply pick “faulty” from the drop-down menu to view your price alternatives.
- Does not turn on, or there are software problems
- Broken buttons, touch displays, and ports are causing problems in terms of functionality.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Trade-in
Selling your devices to BankMyCell is a straightforward process. To receive a quick price, simply enter the carrier, storage size, and condition of your device. Free shipping is provided for your products, and you will get immediate payment from one of our buy-back retailers on the same day they receive them.
Identifying your Samsung Galaxy S8 for Trade-in
The Samsung Galaxy S8 was released in the first quarter of 2018. Galaxy S8 has a screen that stretches from edge to edge and allows you to access the most amount of screen in the smallest amount of space. It has the world’s first infinity display screen, with the Galaxy S8’s spacious screen reaching from edge to edge. The screen is 5.8 inches in size, and there is 4GB of RAM. The phone has a storage capacity of 64GB, which can be expanded further by inserting a memory card into the phone’s micro memory card slot.
It also has an improved front-facing camera with 8MP resolution, which lets you to capture crisper selfies when you’re up close.
Among the other features of this phone are finger scanning technology, iris scanning technology, and facial recognition technology, which together provide better security while unlocking your phone.
This phone also has Bixby, a speech search bot that can perform a variety of tasks, including as composing voice notes, calling, messaging, searching, and more, using only your voice.
What to do before you sell your device
- Ensure that you have backed up your data, photographs, and settings
- Perform a factory reset in settings
- Remove cases, SD cards, and other accessories
- And thoroughly clean your device.
The Most Important Characteristics
- Brand Google
- Release DateApril 2017
- SecurityFingerprint ID, Iris scanner
- Weight155g / 5.47oz
- Battery3000mAh Li-Ion
- A variety of other names are G950F, G950U and G950P
- G950A and G950V are also used, as are the letters R4, G950T and G950FD. Carriers include AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile MetroPCS, Boost Mobile, Cricket and others.
- A camera with an 8 MP (Mega Pixels) resolution on the front, and a camera with a 12-megapixel resolution on the back.
- Screen size5.7 inch screen resolution1440 x 2960 pixels screen resolution1440 x 2960 pixels
- Android is the operating system (OS)
- The chip is a Snapdragon 835 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory.