- 1 Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Unlocked Octa-Core GSM Phone – Silver : Cell Phones & Accessories
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphones for Sale
- 3 Price Trends
- 4 How to Choose the Right Android Smartphone
- 5 What Are the Features to Look Out for When Choosing an Android Smartphone?
- 6 What Are the Main Features of the Samsung Galaxy S7?
- 7 Galaxy S7
- 8 A refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7: combine performance with accessibility
- 9 How to choose your refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7
- 10 Samsung Galaxy S7, 32GB, (Unlocked), Black Onyx Phones – SM-G930UZKAXAA
- 11 Goes where you go
- 12 Because water happens
- 13 Never delete a photo.
- 14 More power. More play.
- 15 No wallet. No worries.
- 16 Upgrade to A Galaxy of Possibility
- 17 Power that lasts.
- 18 Connected Living. Better Together.
- 19 Samsung Galaxy S7: How Much Does It Cost?
- 20 Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Prices, Deals & Reviews – MoneySavingPro
- 21 Compare used Samsung Galaxy S7 edge prices
- 22 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Used FAQs
- 23 Samsung Galaxy S7 review
- 24 Samsung Galaxy S7 price and release date
- 25 Design
- 26 Display
- 27 Never off
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Unlocked Octa-Core GSM Phone – Silver : Cell Phones & Accessories
On April 17, 2019, a reviewer in the United States of America verified that the purchase was legitimate. So this is the phone’s international version, as the name implies. Following the Nougat upgrade, several overseas S7s had a halt in call/text reception. I missed job interviews, phone calls from family, and even the message informing me that my closest friend’s mother had passed away, all because I was distracted. I recommend everyone to pay a little extra money and just get the American version of the product.
If the text does not go through the first time, try sending it again, and the phone will no longer have any problems receiving calls or messages for a short period of time.
Purchase that has been verified The majority of the time is excellent.
There is very little bloatware.
- This model has the non-USA CPU, which is believed to be speedier than the unit from the United States.
- It costs $6.67 to get the BoxWave Universal to American Outlet Plug Adapter with Ground Pin – Plug outlet adapter to USA with 3rd Grounding Pin by: BoxWave Corporation on Amazon.
- I’m not sure if this is due to a flaw in the charger, a problem with the phone, or the fact that the Otter Box cover is keeping the phone too far away from the charger.
- The plug pattern should be displayed by the seller so that an adaptor may be bought at the same time.
- I purchased it because I wear hearing aids, and Samsung’s phones are compatible with Beltone devices, which I found to be quite convenient.
- It’s sufficient in its own right that I don’t feel the need to consider the S8 just yet.
- Fortunately, TouchWiz is not an awful interpretation of Android, and the ordinary user will not object to it.
Unfortunately, Samsung may be sluggish to roll out newer versions of Android, but if that isn’t a concern for you, this is a solid choice at a lower price point than the S8 at the time of this writing.
I purchased this phone on May 7th, and everything worked perfectly for the first 30 days.
When you hold that in your palm, it causes my phone to overheat and burn***awful ** When you try to make a phone call or send a text message, my phone shuts down by itself.
It was just today that I decided to write the review since I’m weary of this phone and don’t expect to have many difficulties with this new one.
It’s just going to be 6 months.
This phone is completely compatible with T-Mobile.
My phone has captured my heart.
I’ll leave a photograph of a little snail that I snapped at night, when there was virtually no illumination.
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product The best smartphone available on the market On July 23, 2016, Valhi wrote: This phone is completely compatible with T-Mobile.
My phone has captured my heart.
I’ll leave a photograph of a little snail that I snapped at night, when there was virtually no illumination.
The photographs in this review It was reviewed on May 17, 2019 in the United States.
The most recent security and complete update was performed on March 19, making it comparable to a S9.
Thank you very much.
On May 5, 2017, a review was published in the United States.
It arrived in a sealed package with all of the necessary equipment.
The feel is wonderful.
Transferring data and applications from my Galaxy One5 was a simple process. The Galaxy S7 I previously purchased had various faults, which I returned to the store. So far, it’s a fantastic phone. I am really satisfied with my buy.
Top reviews from other countries
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product A consumer who has purchased from us previously. Purchased on November 9, 2018 in Canada and reviewed on November 9, 2018Verified Purchase This is something I purchased twice. It’s just an all-around fantastic phone. 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product It has been working flawlessly up to this point. However, it had been opened. Purchased on February 9, 2017 in Canada and reviewed on February 9, 2017 in Canada and verified purchase It has been working flawlessly up to this point.
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Five out of five stars On June 16, 2017, a review was published in Canada.
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Five out of five stars On June 22, 2017, a review was published in Canada.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphones for Sale
You may also be interested in You may also be interested in the Samsung Galaxy S7 (slideshow).
- The unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 is built for the way you live, and it gives you access to the vast majority of GSM and CDMA networks in the United States. The device may be taken nearly everywhere, from Mexico City to Paris, and it will still allow you to stay connected. The camera contains a sensor that captures details in low light, as well as a rapid auto-focus system that results in photographs that are less blurry. Running out of memory shouldn’t be an issue, so if 32 GB isn’t enough, a microSD card may be used to add an additional 256 GB of storage space to the device. There are no clouds, and there are no hard drives. Take control of your schedule. Because of built-in wireless charging, your phone may be charged from 0 to 100 percent in no time (and it will stay charged for a longer period of time).
This product is being sold by EBay, which is not associated with or approved by Samsung and has supplied additional information about it above.
Samsung Galaxy S7 – New and Used Price Estimates New Pricing* ranging from $176 to $253 Price range*: $89 to $125* depending on condition. This figure is derived from the average sales price of “Buy It Now” goods that were sold within the 90-day period stated above (excluding shipping and handling). Each interval corresponds to a period of 15 days. However, there is no assurance that things will always be posted at a price that falls within the range specified. Models that are similar are compared.
(Oreo) Camera 12 MP on the back and 5 MP on the front Technology Used in Displays AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology Exynos 8890 Octa-Core Processor (14 nm) The dimensions of this item are 5.61 by 2.74 by 0.31 inches.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edgeOperating SystemAndroid 6.0 (Marshmallow), with the ability to upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) Camera Display Technology with 12 MP Rear and 5 MP Front Cameras AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology MicroprocessorQualcomm MSM8996 Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (14 nm) – Octa-core G9350 / Exynos 8890 processor (14 nm) —G935FD, G935F, and W8-G935W8 – Samsung Galaxy Note II Operating System
- Dimensions: 5.94 x 2.86 x 0.30 in
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Operating System Android 4.4 (KitKat), Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), and Android 4.0 (Jelly Bean) (Jelly Bean) Camera8 Megapixels Rear / 1.9 Megapixels Up FrontDisplay Technology HD Super AMOLED displays are available. SAMSUNG Exynos 4412 is the processor used. Android 8.0 (Oreo) is the operating system for the Samsung Galaxy S9, which measures 5.94 by 3.16 by 0.37 inches (Oreo) Display Technology12 MP Rear / 8 MP Front CameraTechnologie de l’écran AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology Exynos 9810 Octa-Core Processor (10 nm) – Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 for the EMEA region (10 nm) – USA/Latin America, China Samsung Galaxy S8 Dimensions: 5.81 x 2.70 x 0.33 in
- Operating System: Samsung Galaxy S8 Android 7.0 (Nougat), which can be upgraded to Android 8.0. (Oreo) Display Technology12 MP Rear / 8 MP Front CameraTechnologie de l’écran AMOLED (Super AMOLED) display technology ChipsetExynos 8895 Octa (10 nm) – EMEA / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) – USA / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) – China the following dimensions: 5.86 in. by 2.68 inches by 0.31 in.
How to Choose the Right Android Smartphone
A well performing smartphone that allows you to do as little or as much as you want is what most people look for when purchasing a new smartphone, whether it’s just for answering calls and messages, a portable gaming machine, or a selfie powerhouse. The Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone was released in the year 2016. The waterproof metallic design, incredible screen, and excellent camera are just a few of the characteristics that distinguish this phone from the competition. The S7 has impressive performance, letting you to work, browse, and play with ease without interruption.
What Are the Features to Look Out for When Choosing an Android Smartphone?
There are some key aspects to address before settling on a certain model.
- Many mobile phone users are concerned about the size of their phone’s screen. While many people enjoy huge displays, some prefer smaller displays that are easier to use. The type of display and the screen resolution are also crucial considerations. Processor: The processor serves as the central nervous system of the gadget. Overall performance of your phone is determined by how well it performs in conjunction with RAM, which is essential for multitasking. It is recommended that you opt for a phone with appropriate internal storage capacity, given that images, music, movies, and games can take up a significant amount of space. This, of course, will be determined by your storage requirements. Camera:If you enjoy shooting photographs, you may want to consider purchasing a smartphone with a high-megapixel camera. Autofocus and optical stabilization are additional important features to consider when purchasing a camera. Battery life varies depending on the model. Simply simply, having a phone with a long battery life will increase the amount of time your phone will last. As a result, it is recommended that you opt for a gadget with a large battery capacity.
Other aspects to consider include the design of the phone as well as the operating system on which it is running.
What Are the Main Features of the Samsung Galaxy S7?
- The S7 is impressive on a variety of levels. The following are some of the most notable characteristics: A stunning display: The phone has a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED (2560 by 1440) Always-on display with a resolution of 2560 by 1440 pixels. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4, which makes it scratch- and impact-resistant. Performance that is both powerful and efficient: The phone is equipped with either the Snapdragon 820 quad-core CPU or the Exynos 8890 octa-core processor. Furthermore, it has 4GB of RAM, which allows for seamless multitasking and a pleasant user experience. Image quality is excellent, with a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Battery: The S7 is equipped with a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery that can provide up to 22 hours of call time and up to 62 hours of music playing time. In addition, the smartphone enables rapid charging as well as wireless charging.
Additional features include Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and dual-band Wi-Fi, which allows users to access to the internet without the need for a SIM card by using both the 2.4GHz and the faster and more efficient 5GHz bands simultaneously. There are two storage options available: 32 GB and 64 GB. Both devices have the ability to be expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD card (using the SIM 2 slot). While the phone comes pre-installed with the considerably older Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), customers will be able to update to Android 7.0 (Nougat) and the newer Android 8.0 (Oreo) as soon as they become available.
The material contained on this website is solely for informative purposes. Samsung has no affiliation with, or endorsement with, eBay.
Back Market has a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 that you may purchase. Upon its release, it soon established a reputation as the finest smartphone available at the time of publication. The Samsung Galaxy S7, which features an innovative design and great performance levels, is available for purchase for $700 when new. It is recommended that you consider purchasing a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 from Back Market in order to get your hands on this cutting-edge technology at an incredible price.
A refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7: combine performance with accessibility
When you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7, you are purchasing one of the greatest smartphones available right now. The emphasis here is on design, as seen by the high-quality finish and curved, high-resolution screen. However, the function has not degraded as a result of this. The phone’s picture quality is superb, allowing it to capture beautiful photos, and its sturdy, high-end components allow it to perform efficiently in every weather condition, even rain. Back Market’s website offers a variety of refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphones from which to pick if you want to obtain all of this for a reasonable price.
How to choose your refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7
When shopping on Back Market, you’ll discover a wide selection of low-cost Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphones to pick from. For assistance in selecting the most appropriate equipment for your needs, consider the following factors before making your selection.
- Choose from a variety of finishes including pink, gold, blue, black, and silver. Choose the amount of storage space that is appropriate for the way you want to use the phone – you may discover reconditioned Samsung Galaxy S7 handsets with memory capacities ranging from 8 to 64GB. Finally, pick a warranty duration ranging from 12 to 36 months to ensure that you are protected against potential problems or failures. During the full warranty term, Back Market will swap or repair any damaged product at no cost to the customer.
Back Market offers an affordable way to acquire one of the most cutting-edge cellphones available today without breaking the bank. Samsung Galaxy S7 handsets that have been certified pre-owned offer an exceptional user experience and are an excellent choice for smartphone enthusiasts of all ages.
Samsung Galaxy S7, 32GB, (Unlocked), Black Onyx Phones – SM-G930UZKAXAA
Galaxy S7 32GB is a high-end smartphone (Unlocked) SM-G930UZKAXAA Please tell us about your product experience. Please tell us about your product experience. Galaxy S7 32GB is a high-end smartphone (Unlocked) Please tell us about your product experience. Is it possible to put things right? Your Rating*Please click here to rate! In accordance with your star rating, we failed to meet your expectations. We’d want to make things right with you. If you want assistance, please contact or chat with a Samsung professional.
- Continue with the review Please update your rating.
- We hope that our customer service staff was able to fix any difficulties you were experiencing with your purchase.
- Contact UsWe are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Your Rating*Please click here to rate!
- If you have any queries, a Samsung Professional is standing by to assist you.
Contact UsWe are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Continue with the review Please tell us about your product experience. Guidelines for the review: Please let us know whether you would like your review to be published. Do:
- Concentrate solely on the product for which you are writing your review
- Details on your hands-on experience with the product should be included.
- Identify yourself by including personal information such as your email address, home address, or first and last names
- Provide information about prices, promotions, shipping, and customer support
- Please get in touch with us instead. Incorporate references to stores, other businesses, or other websites/links. Include profane, obscene, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language in your writing
This product is something I would suggest to a friend. Did you receive a bonus or a reward? (For example, if you received a free sample, received compensation, or participated in a consumer research study). Galaxy S7 32GB is a high-end smartphone (Unlocked) INCLUDE A PHOTO When uploading a photo, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Images must be in one of the following formats: BMP, PNG, GIF, or JPEG. The file size must be less than 5 MB. The image must be at least 100 pixels wide and 100 pixels height. It is required that the image is at least 100 pixels wide. It contains copyrighted media (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- Media that is not linked to the product may be found on this page.
INCLUDE A VIDEO Instructions for making a video We may choose not to post your review if any of the following conditions are met:
- It contains copyrighted material (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- It contains copyrighted content (over which you do not have ownership rights)
- Media that is not linked to the product may be found on this page.
Thank you very much. Thank you for submitting your application! We are currently reviewing your submission. You will get an email confirmation immediately after submitting your application. Because it is unlocked, you will be able to use it on the majority of GSM and CDMA networks in the United States. With a quality water-resistant construction, you can take on spills and splashes with ease. * Wishlist Substitute with one of the other models that are currently available. This is a selection of models that are quite comparable to your selection, and they are all currently in stock.
- Please try your search again later.
- Tick the box if you would want to receive promotional emails and texts (which may be autodailed) from Samsung Electronics America to the phone number you supplied.
- You are not required to consent to receiving text messages from us in order to obtain any products or services from our company.
- Phone that has been unlocked AndroidTMExpandable MemoryHigh-Definition Display
Goes where you go
The new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 is built for the way you live, and it gives you access to the vast majority of GSM and CDMA networks in the United States. 1It is also portable, allowing users to take it nearly anywhere they choose, from Mexico City to Paris, and yet remain connected. 2In addition, Samsung’s normal limited warranty in the United States gives you peace of mind.
Because water happens
Embrace the messes, the dunks, and the splashes. Because of a small amount of water, you will no longer be required to place your phone in a bowl of rice. 3 Our new camera includes a sophisticated sensor that captures details even in low light, as well as a rapid auto-focus system that results in photographs that are less blurry.
Never delete a photo.
It shouldn’t be possible to run out of available RAM. If 32GB 4isn’t enough storage space for your needs, you may expand it by up to 256GB by using a microSD card. 5There are no clouds, and there are no hard drives.
More power. More play.
Take control of your schedule. Wireless charging is built-in to the device. 6means that your phone will charge from 0 to 100 percent in no time at all (and stays charged longer). 7
No wallet. No worries.
Samsung Pay is the world’s first mobile payment system that is accepted practically anyplace you may swipe or touch your credit or debit card to make a purchase.
8 Add your credit cards, gift cards, and even loyalty cards to your shopping cart and go to checkout with ease.
Upgrade to A Galaxy of Possibility
Are you new to the Galaxy? Consider making the transition and bringing more along with you. It’s a simple process.
Power that lasts.
The Fast Charge Battery Pack allows you to stay powered even on the run (5.1A)
Connected Living. Better Together.
Having the option to charge wirelessly is quite convenient. *Advanced Camera on the Samsung PayWater-Resistant
- Display” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Main Display Resolution2560 x 1440 (Quad HD)” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Main Display Size5.1,5″ data-link cat=”tooltip”> Main Display Resolution2560 x 1440 (Quad HD)” data-link cat=”tooltip”> (129.2) “The main display technology is Super AMOLED ®
- The camera resolution is CMOS 5.0
- The camera resolution (rear) is Dual Pixel 12.0
- The video recording resolution is UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30 frames per second
- The video recording resolution (front) is CMOS 5.0
- The video recording resolution (rear) is Dual Pixel 12.0
- Autofocus on the primary camera Yes
- Memory” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Available MemoryMicroSD (up to 256GB)
- Network” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Available Network” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Available Network” data-link cat=”tooltip”> 2G CDMA frequencies and data types: CDMA800, USPCS19002G GSM frequencies and data types: Cellular data networks (GSM) include GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, and PCS19003G (Global System for Mobile Communications). CDMA: BC0 (800 MHz), BC1 (1900 MHz), BC10 (2000 MHz) (800) The following frequencies are used for 3G UMTS: 2100, 1900, 4000, B4 (AWS), B5 (850), and B8 (900) The 3G TD-SCDMA standards are B34 (2010) and B39 (2011). (1880) Connectivity” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link category=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” “Wi-Fi Connectivity802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac VHT80 MU-MIMO at 2.4GHz and 5GHz ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Bluetooth ®ProfilesA2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Location TechnologyA2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Bluetooth Satellite navigation systems such as GPS and Glonass Sensor Type” data-link cat=”tooltip”> TypeAccelerometer, barometer, fingerprint sensor, geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, heart rate sensor, proximity sensor, RGB light sensor
- Size” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Product Dimensions (inches)2.74 x 5.61 x 0.31
- ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Battery, Talk Time
- ” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Talk Time
- ” data-link cat Time 3G WCDMA: up to 28 hours of continuous use
- “Time Spent on the Internet (data-link cat=”tooltip”> 3G: up to 11 hours of use Up to 13 hours of LTE use The battery life on Wi-Fi is up to 14 hours
- The audio” data-link cat=”tooltip”> audio playing formats are MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- And the video” data-link cat=”tooltip”> video playing formats are MP4, M4 Video Playing ResolutionUHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps
- Services and Applications” data-link cat=”tooltip”> Video Playing ResolutionUHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps
- Gear Manager Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear VR
- Key Features” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip” data-link cat=”tooltip”” Dust- and water-resistant construction Yes, there is a category.
General DisclaimerSAMSUNG makes no representation or warranty as to whether any of these products or services will be appropriate, functional, or supported for the SAMSUNG products and services available in your location, and shall have no liability in connection with such representation or warranty.
Perform a factory reset on your Galaxy phone
Place your order with confidence. Two-day shipping that is risk-free and contact-free. DISCOVER MORE
Free returns are now available for up to 15 days following delivery. DISCOVER MORE
Financing that fits your life
Most goods are offered with no down payment and financing options ranging from 24 to 36 months. TO FIND OUT MORE, CONTACT 2016 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. More information may be found at Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (2016 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Samsung Gear VR, Samsung Tab S, Samsung Gear S, Super AMOLED, Samsung Pay, Samsung Smart Switch, Samsung +, and Samsung Knox are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung, Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Samsung Gear VR, Samsung Tab S, Samsung Gear S, Super AMOLED, Samsung Pay, Samsung Smart Switch, Samsung +, and Samsung Knox are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- All other business and product names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- More information may be found at Water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes; after wet, rinse residue and dry thoroughly.
- Less to See1 Wireless phone, data, and messaging services that are compatible with GSM networks, such as those operated by AT T and T-Mobile, and CDMA networks such as those operated by Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular®.
- For further information, contact the supplier.
- More information may be found at Service providers offer a range of international calling options and coverage, which may differ from one another.
- Show Less3 Water-resistant for up to 30 minutes in up to 5 feet of water (shown in red).
- 5 SD card is available for purchase separately.
- When compared to the Galaxy S6 edge+ and the Note 5, the number seven is a tie.
Various factors, including network configuration, carrier network, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected (such as vibrate mode and backlight settings), browser use (such as frequency of calls), as well as voice, data and other application usage patterns, all influence battery power consumption.
- Available on purchases of certain Samsung Galaxy phones and mobile accessories charged to a Samsung Financing Program Account for 24 months with equal payments at a 0% APR.
- Purchases must be made for a minimum of $350.
- The monthly payment is equal to the qualifying purchase amount multiplied by.04167 and rounded to the closest cent.
- The total amount of payments will not exceed the value of the qualified item.
- Taxes, shipping, and other fees are not included in the advertised payment amount.
- Purchases made outside of the promotional period are subject to the regular account conditions.
- APR for a standard purchase is 29.99 percent.
- It is necessary that the account be in good standing.
- The TD Bank, N.A.
- Display Fewer Objects The accessories shown in the images are for illustrative reasons only and are not included in the price.
- Network: Depending on the area or service provider, the device’s bandwidth capabilities may differ from one another.
Communications services for wireless phone, data, and messaging that are interoperable with GSM networks, such as AT&T and T-Mobile, and CDMA networks, such as Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and US Cellular® More information may be found at Communications services for wireless phone, data, and messaging that are interoperable with GSM networks, such as AT&T and T-Mobile, and CDMA networks, such as Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and US Cellular® Support for certain features and services, such as voice over WiFi (VoWiFi) and hotspot, varies from wireless service provider to wireless service provider.
For further information, contact the supplier. Display Fewer Objects
Samsung Galaxy S7: How Much Does It Cost?
Samsung launched the Galaxy S7 smartphone earlier this week at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. At the time of the presentation, Samsung did not provide pricing or availability information, however those facts have since been released by the company. The Galaxy S7 and S7 edge will be available in 60 countries starting on March 11th, with pre-orders beginning on March 10th. Pre-orders for the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge began on February 23rd through AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon, with shipping beginning on February 26th.
- Each of the cellular carriers offers the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge for purchase at full retail price or on a monthly installment plan with no money down.
- The following is a breakdown of the price from the four major wireless carriers in the United States: AT T: The 32GBSamsung Galaxy S7 is available for $23.17 a month or $694.99 in total when purchased through AT T.
- Furthermore, AT T is offering the 32GBSamsung Galaxy S7 edge for $26.50 a month, for a total of $794.99.
- Plus With a two-year contract for the Galaxy S7, AT&T is giving you a free Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 tablet.
- Sprint offers a variety of configurations for the 32GB Samsung Galaxy S7, including: 1.) A Galaxy Forever plan that costs $25.99 per month with no upfront payment and allows you to upgrade at any time after 12 payments.
- 3.) $199.99 today to pay for your phone upfront and own it straight away at a higher monthly plan cost, and 4.) a full price of $649.99 in a few months time.
- Additionally, Sprint is selling the 32GBSamsung Galaxy S7 edge in a variety of configurations, including: One option is to pay $30.50 a month with no money down as part of a Galaxy Forever plan, which allows you to upgrade at any time after 12 payments.
Three options are available: 3.) paying $299.99 now to pay for your phone ahead and own it right away at a higher monthly plan cost, and 4.) paying the full amount of $749.99.
Verizon Wireless: The 32GBSamsung Galaxy S7 is available for $27.92 a month or $669.99 in total from Verizon Wireless.
T-Mobile, on the other hand, is offering the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge for $32.50 each month, for a total of $779.99.
Whenever you purchase a Galaxy S7 or S7 edge from T-Mobile, you will receive a complimentary year of Netflix.
The Galaxy S7 is available in two color variants on Verizon: Black Onyx and Gold Platinum, both of which are shown above.
The Galaxy S7 edge is available in three different color options on Verizon: Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, and Silver Titanium.
In addition, Verizon customers who purchase a Galaxy S7 or S7 edge will receive a free Samsung Gear S2 wristwatch or a free Samsung Gear VR headset with six free games, depending on their carrier.
Several capabilities that were previously unavailable on the Galaxy S6 were brought back with the Galaxy S7, including an IP68 dust and waterproof rating as well as expandable storage up to 200GB.
Samsung was able to bring back these functions as a result of advancements in the reading and writing speeds of microSD cards, as well as the use of an all-glass design.
The CPU is region-specific, which means that depending on your location, you will receive either the Snapdragon 820 or the Exynos 8890 – Exynos in South Korea and Snapdragon in the rest of the world.
The quad HD display of the Galaxy S7 is 5.1 inches (2560×1440 pixels) in size, while the Galaxy S7 edge has a 5.5-inch (2560×1140 pixels) display.
In comparison to their predecessors, the gadgets are somewhat thicker and heavier.
Furthermore, the backs of the new gadgets are more rounded, making them more comfortable to handle.
The cameras on the front of the device are 5 megapixels.
Further to that, the Galaxy S7 handsets are equipped with “Always-On Display” technology, which means that they will display relevant information at all times like as the time, the date, and the battery %, as well as various sorts of alerts.
Because USB Type-C is not used to charge the devices, you may continue to use your microUSB cable to charge them.
Along with this, Samsung introduced a new “Motion Panorama” function, which captures video in panorama images to produce an even more expansive version of Apple’s Live Photos.
In addition, the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge smartphones are powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. In your opinion, how do the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge’s features and pricing stack up against the competition? Please share your thoughts!
Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Prices, Deals & Reviews – MoneySavingPro
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge comes with a 32GB internal storage capacity. It has a 5.5-inch screen and a 12-megapixel camera.
Compare used Samsung Galaxy S7 edge prices
Storage32GBCompatibilityT-Mobile networkConditionUsedPrice$123 MSRP:$780 Storage32GBCompatibilityT-Mobile network Take a look at the deal
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 32GB – Decluttr
*Get a 10% discount by using the code MSP10Storage32GB. Price$130* MSRP:$780* See Deal * CompatibilityUnlockedConditionUsedPrice$130* With the discount code MSP10, you may save 10%.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge specs
|Display||QHD Super AMOLED Edge Display|
|Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|HDR screen||No pixels|
|Battery life (video playback)||18 hours pixels|
|Processor||Snapdragon 820 pixels|
|5G||Snapdragon 820 pixels|
|Video resolution||4K, HD|
|Size||150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm|
|OS||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Secure Autdentication||Touch ID|
|User Manual||Samsung Galaxy S7 edge User Manual|
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge reviews
- 1 customer review
- An average customer rating Distribution of User Ratings 15 points 14 points 03 points 02 points 01 point 0 What are your thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge? What should everyone be aware of about the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge may be summarized in a few lines. a second step in a series of five Please share your thoughts with us. step 3 of 5Tell us a little about yourself step four of five How much of a human being are you? 5th phase of a 5-step process Your review has been submitted for consideration. Thank you very much! Roger I really like it. Everything about this phone is excellent. It has everything you need. It is in excellent shape
Cheapest Used Galaxy prices
|Samsung Galaxy A10e||32GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$63|
|Samsung Galaxy S7||32GB||Verizon||Used||$72|
|Samsung Galaxy A11||32GB||T-Mobile||Used||$90|
|Samsung Galaxy A20||32GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$94|
|Samsung Galaxy S9||64GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$117|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 edge||32GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$123|
|Samsung Galaxy A12||32GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$126|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||64GB||Verizon||Used||$130|
|Samsung Galaxy S9+||64GB||Verizon||Used||$135|
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||64GB||Verizon||Used||$135|
|Samsung Galaxy A21||32GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$146|
|Samsung Galaxy A50||64GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$160|
|Samsung Galaxy A32||64GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$168|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||128GB||AT T||Used||$180|
|Samsung Galaxy A42||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$182|
|Samsung Galaxy A51||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$185|
|Samsung Galaxy Note8||64GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$195|
|Samsung Galaxy A71||128GB||AT T||Refurbished||$198|
|Samsung Galaxy S10e||128GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$204|
|Samsung Galaxy S10+||128GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$228|
|Samsung Galaxy S10||128GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$234|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite||128GB||Unlocked||Refurbished||$261|
|Samsung Galaxy A52||128GB||AT T||Refurbished||$306|
|Samsung Galaxy Note10||256GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$335|
|Samsung Galaxy S20 FE||128GB||AT T||Refurbished||$346|
|Samsung Galaxy Note10+||256GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$347|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||128GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$405|
|Samsung Galaxy S20+||128GB||Verizon||Used||$414|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip||256GB||AT T||Refurbished||$439|
|Samsung Galaxy S21||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$455|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$500|
|Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra||128GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$535|
|Samsung Galaxy S21+||128GB||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$570|
|Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra||128GB||Verizon||Used||$740|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra||128GB||Verizon||Refurbished||$750|
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Used FAQs
Price ranges for a pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S7 edge begin at $123. The prices vary depending on the quality and size of the memory. Purchasing refurbished or secondhand equipment is an excellent method to save money. Always shop around to ensure you are getting the greatest bargain on a used Samsung Galaxy S7 edge smartphone.
Will the used Samsung Galaxy S7 edge prices drop?
The price of a used Samsung Galaxy S7 edge decreases with time. The best time to purchase a used Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is always after the introduction of a newer model of the same model. By researching prices online, you can get the best offer on a pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
Samsung Galaxy S7 review
Samsung has adjusted the S6’s winning design, addressed the shortcomings of its prior flagships, and created a phone that you won’t want to put down once you have it. The Samsung Galaxy S7 is the culmination of iterative excellence.
- Design that is improved and waterproof
- Excellent screen and power
- Excellent camera work
- At introduction, the price was quite high. Only 32GB of internal storage
- Fingerprint magnet
- Only 32GB of internal storage
Samsung has adjusted the S6’s winning design, addressed the shortcomings of its prior flagships, and created a phone that you won’t want to put down once you have it. The Samsung Galaxy S7 is the culmination of iterative excellence.
- Plusan improved, waterproof build
- Plusan excellent screen and battery life
- Plusan excellent camera
- -Extremely high pricing at debut
- -Only 32GB of internal storage capacity
- -Fingerprint magnet
At the time of its release, the Samsung Galaxy S7 was a fantastic smartphone. When we initially evaluated it in 2016, we gave it five stars because of its excellent battery life, outstanding camera capabilities, and large amount of raw power. We still give it five stars today because of these attributes. Of course, it’s 2019 now, and the Galaxy S7 has been supplanted by the Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9, and Samsung Galaxy S10, but given this phone’s consistently cheaper price, it’s still worth considering the Samsung Galaxy S7 as a potential candidate for your future smartphone acquisition.
Those looking for the curved phone variant of this design will be disappointed to learn that the Galaxy S7 does not compete as closely with the Galaxy S7 Edge as the Galaxy S6 did with the Galaxy S6 Edge, with the curved display variant receiving a larger screen size this time around, putting it more in line with phablets.
Samsung Galaxy S7 price and release date
- In March 2016, the launch price was £569 (about $750/AU$900)
- It is now dropped to approximately $280/£250/AU$550.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S10 the right phone for you? (Image courtesy of Future) The Galaxy S10 is Samsung’s most recent major flagship phone, and you may want to consider purchasing it instead of the Galaxy S7. The Galaxy S10 has a gorgeous all-screen design, as well as an in-screen fingerprint scanner, much greater power, and an enhanced camera system. If you’re looking for the greatest phone on the market right now, go no further than the Samsung Galaxy S10 review. Continue reading our Galaxy S7 review if you’re looking for a superb phone for a lot less money.
It’s also becoming increasingly difficult to find the phone brand new, but if you’re content with a refurbished or pre-owned model, you may save even more money.
You may just need to wait until Black Friday (November 29) or Cyber Monday (December 2) to see a reduction in costs.
It builds on Samsung’s much-improved, premium look for the Galaxy S6 while bringing back a couple functions from the Galaxy S5 that were startlingly absent from the device’s predecessor.
The LG G5 debuted with a unique modular design that was ultimately unsuccessful, the HTC 10 attempted to resurrect some of the Taiwanese company’s former glory (with varying degrees of success), and, of course, the iPhone 7 debuted with no headphone jack and waterproofing to compete with the Galaxy S7’s similar capabilities.
Samsung may have been the first out of the starting blocks with its flagship devices, but it needed to make the most of its early lead if it wanted to maintain its lead over the competition. Make sure to watch our video review of the Samsung Galaxy S7 before continuing on.
- The design is identical to the previous edition, yet it is still effective
- The curvature at the back makes it considerably more comfortable to grip in the hand. Waterproofing has been added, which increases the level of security when in use
- Because of the thinner bezels, it is easier to hold securely. a single speaker that is muffled
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Weight:152g The following are the dimensions: 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm OS: Android 6 (which may be upgraded to Android 8) was initially installed. Size of the screen: 5.1 inches, resolution: 1440×2560 Exynos 8890/Snapdragon 820 processors RAM: 4 GB; storage: 32 GB; processor: (with microSD) Battery:3000mAh 12 megapixels on the back, 5 megapixels on the front At first sight, you’d be excused for assuming that the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S6 are nearly identical in appearance.
- This year’s flagship phone, the S6, retains the high-end glass and metal finish that was introduced with the S6, which marked the manufacturer’s first foray away from plastic and toward materials that were more in keeping with the high price tag it was placing on its top models.
- In order to make the physical home key merge more smoothly with the overall look of the S7, Samsung has removed the metallic rim surrounding it.
- I’m a big admirer of his.
- With smoother edges and a less overhang than its predecessor, the metal frame that sits between the front and back glass is less intrusive.
- While the Galaxy S7 has the same 5.1-inch display as the Galaxy S6, Samsung has managed to reduce the bezel surrounding the screen by a fraction of a millimeter, resulting in a modest reduction in the handset’s height and breadth.
- It’s true that the Galaxy S7 is 1.1mm thicker than its predecessor, but holding it in your hand, you won’t notice the difference.
- Because of the surface, which is duplicated on the back of the Galaxy S7 Edge, the phones fit more snugly in the palm for a firmer, more comfortable grip.
The Galaxy S7 is a phone that you can securely hold in your hand, as opposed to the iPhone 6S and LG G5, both of which have flat backs that put them in an uncomfortable posture in the hand.
The Galaxy S7’s size, shape, and overall design make it simpler to handle and operate with one hand than most other smartphones.
You can also use your thumb and finger to operate the power/lock key on the right and the volume buttons on the left.
When we look at the back of the Galaxy S7, we can see that the square camera bulge is still present, although it is now less prominent.
Huawei CEO Richard Yu was more than glad to tell us about it at the unveiling of the P9, a phone that has, in Yu’s words, “no hump, no bump!” When it comes to the P9, it isn’t completely flat.
Stress and oxygen saturation are also measured, albeit it is uncertain how reliable the sensors are at this time.
That said, one thing that I noticed almost right away was how much of a fingerprint magnet the Galaxy S7 is.
Because it’s exactly the same issue that plagued the Galaxy S6, Samsung hasn’t attempted to remedy it with the Galaxy S7, which is surprising given how much time has passed since the S6’s release.
Rather of choosing for two front-facing speakers like HTC, Sony, and other current Samsung phones, Samsung has decided to stick with a single speaker on the Galaxy S7’s base.
Samsung, on the other hand, has brought back two features from the Galaxy S5, with a microSD card slot as well as dust and water resistance, all of which are included on the Galaxy S7.
This allows you to expand the 32GB of internal storage by up to an additional 200GB, providing you with lots of additional storage capacity.
Although the S7’s micro USB connector has been waterproofed, it will not charge if it senses water in its charging port.
In terms of design, Samsung hasn’t reinvented the wheel with the Galaxy S7, but it didn’t feel the need to do so. The Galaxy S6 was a beautifully designed gadget, and the Galaxy S7 has managed to outdo it in terms of design.
- One of the most impressive screens available on a smartphone
- The colors are beautiful and vivid, and the contrast ratios are great
- Nonetheless, Excellent auto-brightness and outdoor visibility without difficulty
- The fact that it is always on show is a fantastic touch.
When seen from a distance, the Galaxy S7’s screen looks to be identical to the 5.1-inch, QHD Super AMOLED display found in the Galaxy S6. The resolution remains at 2,560 x 1,440 pixels, resulting in a razor-sharp 577ppi pixel density. That’s not a terrible thing, because the screen on the Galaxy S6 was already amazing – but Samsung has improved upon it even further with the Galaxy S7. According to the gentlemen over atDisplayMate, they have conducted an independent, objective scientific examination on the Galaxy S7 andS7 Edge displays, and the results demonstrate that they outperform their S6 predecessors across the board in all tests.
However, the major aspect to note is that the screen on the Galaxy S7 is 24 percent brighter than its predecessor, and it also has better contrast ratios.
Briefly said, the Samsung Galaxy S7 has an outstanding display.
Of course, newer phones with better screens, such as the Galaxy S10 and iPhone 11 Pro, are available, but they are also significantly more expensive.
Another feature available on the S7’s screen is always-on capability, which is a feature that both Samsung and LG (on the G5) have included on their top smartphones so far this year. When the Galaxy S7 is not in use, the screen of the device displays a variety of various images, according to Samsung’s implementation. This is the default setting, and it displays the time, date, and battery level, as well as counters for new text messages and missed calls, among other things (if you have any). The fact that the notification symbols were confined to only these two items was convenient, but I was unhappy.
However, on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, they have been completely redesigned, with WhatsApp (and other) notifications being placed beneath the clock.
Samsung has made its API available to app developers, which means that in the future, we should see more alerts appear on the always-on display.
Beyond the default display, the only two options you have are a calendar view and a full-screen pattern, neither of which is especially helpful in their own right.
Meanwhile, the pattern, rather of taking up a section of the screen, occupies the entirety of the screen.
It is hoped that more will arrive in due course, but for the time being, it is pointless.
However, Samsung states that it drains less than 1 percent of the battery’s capacity every hour, and throughout my time with the Galaxy S7, I did not notice that it was draining the battery’s capacity.
However, as I spent more time with the S7, I grew acclimated to checking the time and date on my phone, as well as determining whether or not I needed to plug in the charger.
The current page is: Introducing yourself and your design Page 2 of 2 Technical specifications and performance John began working at TechRadar a decade ago as a Staff Writer for Phones, and he has amassed a great understanding of the technology sector throughout that time.
He has been on live television and radio programs, including Sky News, BBC News, BBC World News, Al Jazeera, LBC, and BBC Radio 4.
John is also responsible for the day-to-day operations of the site.