- 1 Amazon.com : samsung flip phone
- 2 Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 3 is up to $500 off at Best Buy
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3: Is it the foldable phone for the masses?
- 4 Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3 US prices
- 5 The Galaxy Z Flip 3 gets a larger cover screen with more functionality
- 6 The Galaxy Z Flip 3 gets water resistance
- 7 The Z Flip 3 has an eye-catching design and comes in 7 colors
- 8 The Galaxy Z Flip 3 has a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate screen
- 9 The number three in Galaxy Z Flip 3 is for cameras
- 10 Flex mode on the Galaxy Z Flip 3 does more
- 11 Samsung announces two new phones with folding screens
- 12 Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G and Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G
- 13 Galaxy Watch 4
- 14 Galaxy Z Flip 3 review: Samsung’s cheaper, better hi-tech flip phone
- 15 Specifications
- 16 Top performance, average battery life
- 17 Sustainability
- 18 One UI 3.1
- 19 Camera
- 20 Observations
- 21 Price
- 22 Verdict
- 23 Other reviews
- 24 Samsung Flip Cell Phones & Smartphones without Contract for Sale
- 25 Best Selling
- 26 All Listings
- 27 1,283 Results
- 27.1 Samsung Upstage SPH-M620 Red (Sprint) Flip Phone – Rare – PLEASE READ! As Is!
- 27.2 Original Unlocked SAMSUNG C3520 Mobile Phone Bluetooth MP3 FM GSM Flip Cellphone
- 27.3 Lot 2 UsedUntested Samsung A620 Silver Flip Phone For Parts Or Repairs Only
- 27.4 5D Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy S20 S10 S9 S8 A21 A50 A71
- 27.5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 128GB 8GB RAM ATT SM-F7110 Flip phone 6.7″ Beige
- 27.6 NEW Samsung Convoy 3 Metallic Gray 256MB Verizon Flip Phone SCHU640EKV *3G
- 27.7 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 128GB 8GB RAMSM-F711U Flip phone 6.7″ T-MOBILE
- 27.8 Excellent 3G Samsung Convoy 2 U660 Verizon Cell Phone Basic Flip Phone Page Plus
- 27.9 Samsung SCH U550 – Gold (Verizon) Cellular flip cell Phone.
- 27.10 New Original Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Folder G1600 Dual SIM LTE Flip SmartPhone
- 27.11 Samsung SGH X506 – BlackSilver (Unlocked) Cellular Flip Phone Cell Vintage
- 27.12 Samsung Leadership 8 SM-G9298 BK 12MP 4+64GB Dual SIM 4G Android Flip Smartphone
- 27.13 Samsung Rugby 4 SM-B780A – Durable – (AT T locked) Flip Phone No SIM
- 27.14 Samsung SPH-A660 Silver (Sprint) Cellular Flip Phone – PARTS ONLY
- 27.15 Android Samsung Galaxy Folder2 SM-G1650 Big Keyboad Dual SIM 4G LTE Flip Phone
- 27.16 Samsung SGH-A157V (AT T/GSM) Cellular Flip Phone
- 27.17 Samsung SGH-A237 – (AT T / GSM) Cellular Flip Phone NEW open box Black
- 28 Limited Time Deals
- 29 Top Rated
Amazon.com : samsung flip phone
1 certification may be found here. Our dedication to helping preserve the natural environment is supported by the usage of sustainability certifications, which are made available via the Climate Pledge Friendly program. Time is a finite resource. More information may be found here. CERTIFICATION OF MERCHANTABILITY (1) Obtain it Thursday, January 6 to Thursday, January 13 There are only 10 left in stock, so place your purchase now. Ships to the Netherlands are available. There is just one left in stock, so act quickly.
Our dedication to helping preserve the natural environment is supported by the usage of sustainability certifications, which are made available via the Climate Pledge Friendly program.
More information may be found here.
- Available from Thu, Jan 6 to Thu, Jan 13.
- Thursday, January 6 through Thursday, January 13Only 1 left in stock – purchase soon.
- Only 19 of these items are left in stock – purchase soon.
- Only 9 items left in stock – purchase soon.
- It’s yours.
- It’s yours.
- Available Thursday, January 6 through Wednesday, January 13.
Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 3 is up to $500 off at Best Buy
Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 3 is the company’s most affordable foldable phone to date, with a regular price of $999.99. However, you can purchase the fashionable phone for far less than that today. The unlocked Z Flip 3 is available for $599.99 from Best Buy as part of an early Cyber Monday 2021 bargain if you activate service on the smartphone at the same time as your purchase. That is a massive $400 savings over the Flip 3’s standard pricing, putting it on level with devices such as the Pixel 6.
Customers of Verizon and AT&T will be able to take advantage of this offer for a limited time.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
With its sleek, attractive design, Samsung’s Galaxy Flip 3 can be folded in half for convenient carrying in your pocket. It also features a helpful outside display for seeing your alerts even when the phone is closed. Aside from that, the phone is water resistant and has outstanding performance. It also offers wireless charging. In other instances, you may be able to save even more money. The price of the unlocked Z Flip 3 drops to $499.99 when a new line of service is activated on T-Mobile / Sprint, saving you money.
Take a look at our review of the Samsung Z Flip 3, where my colleague Dan Seifert commended the device for its brilliant screen, fast performance, water resistance, and tiny size when folded up.
Nonetheless, there’s no doubting this device’s clean design — and the cream color is still as stunning now as it was when Samsung first unveiled it — though you can also get it in other hues like as black, green, and lavender, if that’s more your taste.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3: Is it the foldable phone for the masses?
There is a bigger cover screen on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3, and the phone has a new elegant two-tone design. CNETF photo by Drew Evans To put it simply, the newGalaxy Z Flip 3is a phone that can be folded in half to make it smaller, but the new Galaxy Z Fold 3is a phone that can be opened up to make the screen larger, much like a tablet. At a virtual Unpacked event held on Wednesday, Samsung introduced the two newest additions to the Galaxy Z foldable lineup. As a result of the enhancements made to both folding phones over their predecessors, Samsung demonstrated the increased longevity of both devices.
- The Galaxy Z Flip 3 is the most visually arresting of the two devices.
- The original Z Flip is one of my favorite phones, and it continues to be the Android phone that I use when I’m not reviewing a new phone.
- However, it is the pricing and color options of the Z Flip 3 that show Samsung’s actual intentions for the flawlessly square phone.
- More information may be found at: The Galaxy Z Flip 3 is currently being reviewed by CNET.
- The Galaxy Z Flip 3 improves on that by beginning at a reduced price of $1,000 (£949, AU$1,499), which is $450 less than the Z Flip 5G, which was released last autumn.
- The only other time I’ve seen a foldable phone for less than $1,000 was when the Motorola Razr with 5G was on sale for $400 less than it was now.
- The Z Flip 3 is available in seven distinct color options, including cream, green, lavender, and phantom black.
- The colors give the Z Flip 3’s square “drink coaster” design a modern and playful air, while also providing a functional function.
- Samsung is aiming for the year 2025.
Preorders are currently being accepted, and the Z Flip 3 will be available for purchase on August 27. Samsung also designed a number of covers exclusively for the Z Flip 3 that add flair, greater grip, or a strap to enhance the device’s functionality.
Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3 US prices
|Galaxy Z Flip 3||128GB||8GB||$1,000|
|Galaxy Z Flip 3||256GB||8GB||$1,050|
|Galaxy Z Fold 3||256GB||12GB||$1,800|
|Galaxy Z Fold 3||512GB||12GB||$1,900|
Samsung created a slew of eye-catching covers for the Galaxy Z Flip 3. CNET photo by Drew Evans
The Galaxy Z Flip 3 gets a larger cover screen with more functionality
With the exception of showing the time and battery life, the small pill-shaped cover screen on the previous Z Flip and Z Flip 5G models was completely ineffective. One of my favorite features of the Motorola RazrandRazr 5G, on the other hand, is the Quick View display on the phone’s casing. You can pretty much accomplish everything you want without ever picking up your phone. Because the cover display on the Z Flip 3 is four times larger than the pill screen on the Z Flip, you can now see your alerts in their whole rather than just parts of them.
- CNET photo by Drew Evans When just four lines of text are displayed, the user has the option to scroll down to receive longer alerts.
- On the cover screen, there will be six widgets that will be active.
- Cover screen and rear glass are now constructed of Gorilla Glass Victus, which Samsung claims is 50% more durable than the Gorilla Glass 6 used on earlier iterations of the Galaxy S.
The Galaxy Z Flip 3 gets water resistance
The metal frame and hinge of the Z Flip 3 are constructed of Armor Aluminum, which is a novel material that has been developed specifically for this purpose. According to Samsung, it has a ten percent longer life span. As with the Z Fold 3, the Z Flip 3 has a body that is designated IPX8 for water resistance, which indicates that it can withstand being submerged in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters (approximately 5 feet). It’s important to remember that there is no grade for dust resistance available.
The Z Flip 3 has an eye-catching design and comes in 7 colors
See all of the images
The Galaxy Z Flip 3 has a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate screen
As soon as you flip the phone open, a new protective coating appears on the primary screen, which Samsung claims makes it 30 percent more durable than the previous Flip model. In addition, the new screen boasts an adjustable refresh rate of 120Hz, which should make navigating through information, playing games, and watching animations appear smoother. That is a significant improvement. The Z Flip 3 is also equipped with stereo speakers that support Dolby Atmos. One of the most significant improvements to the Z Flip 3 is the ability to operate the screen at 60 or 120 frames per second, which makes animations seem smoother and games more immersive.
It boasts the same twin battery arrangement as the Z Flip 5G and also supports 15-watt fast-charging – despite the fact that it does not come with a charger that supports 15-watt fast-charging, or any charger at all.
Wireless charging as well as reverse wireless charging are available on the Z Flip 3.
The number three in Galaxy Z Flip 3 is for cameras
The Z Flip 3 is equipped with three cameras. A 10-megapixel selfie camera is contained in a hole punch cutout in the main screen, and two cameras are located on the exterior cover: a main 12-megapixel wide angle camera with optical image stabilization and a new 12-megapixel ultrawide camera, both of which are 12-megapixels. The Flip, in contrast to the Z Fold 3, does not include a “under-display camera.” The Z Flip 3 is equipped with an additional camera on the exterior. It is equipped with an ultrawide lens.
Flex mode on the Galaxy Z Flip 3 does more
With regard to the operating system, the Z Flip 3 is powered by Android 11. Samsung has stated that it has added functionality to the OS in order to accommodate the phone’s design. It was first introduced on the original Flip, and it allows you to arrange the phone like a little laptop and display an app on the top half of the screen while showing the controls for that app on the bottom half. Flex Mode is now available in more apps on the Z Flip 3, which is a welcome addition. I’m looking forward to seeing how the enhancements to multitasking work out and whether or not the software has achieved the same advancements as the hardware.
Samsung is sure that the Z Flip 3 is a “ready for primetime” mass-market gadget that consumers can rely on in the same way that they rely on their normal phones.
From CNET’s mobile specialists, learn about the newest news and top reviews in smartphones and wireless service providers.
Samsung announces two new phones with folding screens
Samsung unveiled two new phones with folding displays on Wednesday, including a variant that is available for purchase for less than $1,000 for the first time. It demonstrates how Samsung is continuing to develop and enhance its screen-folding technology, which had a rocky start, in order to make the form factor more widely available for smartphones in the near future. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G, which costs $999, and the Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G, which costs $1,799, are both identical in design to other folding phones Samsung has produced in recent years.
- The Galaxy Z Flip 3 is available in two colors: black and white.
- It is available in both black and white.
- Because of this, it will be able to have its latest flagships on the market before Apple releases its new iPhones, which usually happen in September.
- According to Canalys, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has risen significantly, recently surpassing Apple in market share.
- While Google has previously struggled to establish momentum with its own smartphones, the company will soon debut the Pixel 6 – a new flagship phone with a chipset designed and developed by Google — in an attempt to re-enter the premium phone market.
What you need to know about Samsung’s latest smartphones is as follows:
Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G and Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G
As a result of early units being sent to reviewers breaking, Samsung’s initial Galaxy Fold struggled to find a foothold in the market at launch, forcing the company to push back the release date by several months. Since then, the business has worked to improve the durability of the screens as well as the hinges that allow them to fold. The versions introduced this year are the first to be water resistant. For example, Samsung claims that you shouldn’t be concerned about water damage in the rain.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 with 5G connectivity Samsung This is also the first time that Samsung has included its S Pen stylus with one of its folding phones.
- The S Pen may be used for a variety of tasks, including taking notes, signing papers, and sketching on the phone.
- It indicates that there is no little hold cutout visible anywhere on the screen.
- The phone also includes three cameras on the back, which can take wide-angle, ultra-wide-angle, and zoom photographs, as well as a fifth camera on the front for video calls.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 with 5G connectivity Samsung The exterior display has been increased in size by four times compared to the previous model and can now display more information such as your calendar, the weather, and other data.
- Stereo speakers are also included with the phone.
- It also has a fingerprint scanner.
Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Finally, in an effort to better compete with the Apple Watch, Google and Samsung collaborated on new software that will be available on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic in the coming months. The software fills in some of the holes left by Samsung’s prior devices, such as compatibility for Google Maps, Google Pay, Messages, and other popular wristwatch apps, which were previously unavailable. New versions from Samsung are said to be more accurate at tracking sleep and measuring skeletal muscle mass, basal metabolic rate, body water, and body fat percentage, among other things.
For $249, you can get the aluminum Galaxy Watch 4, although the Galaxy Watch Classic, which has a steel frame and a leather band, starts at $349 and costs more. The timepieces will be available for purchase on August 27th.
Galaxy Z Flip 3 review: Samsung’s cheaper, better hi-tech flip phone
In part because of Samsung’s folding-screen technology, the flip phone is making a comeback into the general consciousness. It is now less expensive, smoother, water resistant, and more durable than last year’s model, and you may wonder why you would choose to get a regular phone at the same price instead. Unlike its predecessor, the Galaxy Z Flip 3 costs £949 ($999/A$1,499), which is £350 less than the original Z Flip and on pace with premium smartphones such as Samsung’s £949 Galaxy S21+. Together with the £1,599 Galaxy Z Fold 3, the Flip 3 is one of Samsung’s third-generation folding-screen gadgets, which also includes a tablet-phone combination.
- The 1.9-inch cover screen is handy for displaying the clock, alerts, and widgets for things like music control, the weather, and timers, among other things.
- It is somewhat thinner, shorter, and narrower, and the hinge has been modified.
- If you compare it to the original Flip, the folding 6.7-inch OLED screen is twice as quick, with a 120Hz refresh rate, putting it on level with the fastest normal smartphones on the market and making scrolling and other interactions appear to be more fluid.
- It is also far smoother to the touch, enabling your fingertips to slide across the surface as effortlessly as they would on a typical phone.
- When fully unfurled, the Z Flip 3 is totally flat and works in the same way as a standard smartphone.
- Important to note is that the smartphone does not have the same level of dust resistance as the iPhone 6, since Samsung waterproofed each side of the phone and then applied an anti-corrosion treatment to the hinge in between the two layers of waterproofing.
- The main screen is a 6.7-inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Infinity Flex Display (425ppi)
- The cover screen is a 1.9-inch AMOLED (302ppi). CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- RAM: 8GB of RAM
- Storage: 128 or 256GB
- Processor: UI 3.1 is based on Android11 and is the operating system. Rear camera with 12MP wide angle and 12MP ultra-wide angle lenses and a 10MP front facing camera
- 5G, nano sim + esim, wifi6, NFC, Bluetooth 5, GPS, and more connectivity options are available. Water resistance: IPX8 (1.5 metre depths for 30 minutes)
- Dust resistance: IPX8 (1.5 metre depths for 30 minutes)
- Folded dimensions: 86.4 x 72.2 x 17.1-15.9mm
- Unfolded dimensions: 166.0 x 72.2 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 183g
- Folded dimensions: 86.4 x 72.2 x 17.1-15.9mm
Top performance, average battery life
When using a 15W fast charger that is compatible with the Z Flip 3, it takes 94 minutes to completely charge the device. Please keep in mind that there is no power adaptor included in the box. Photograph courtesy of Samuel Gibbs/The Observer It is equipped with Qualcomm’s most recent top CPU, the Snapdragon 888, which is the same chip that is used in the Galaxy S21 series in the United States as well as in competing devices from OnePlus and Xiaomi. The performance on a day-to-day basis is superb.
It takes far less time than it did with the previous generation to unlock the phone with the fingerprint reader on the side.
After more than 25 hours, or a whole day with the screen turned on for around three hours, the battery is depleted to less than 25% capacity, necessitating daily battery charging to keep it running. While identical to last year’s model, it falls short of the S2136-hour +’s run time.
Unlike other smartphones, the Flip 3 comes pre-installed with a specific screen protector that should not be removed and should only be changed by a trained professional. Photograph courtesy of Samuel Gibbs/The Observer The battery life of the Z Flip 3 is not specified by Samsung, and it is not expected to last very long. They generally keep at least 80% of their original capacity for at least 500 complete charge cycles, which is comparable to that of similar devices. In most cases, the phone can be repaired.
Despite the fact that Samsung offers trade-in and recycling programs for outdated devices, the smartphone does not contain any recycled elements.
The Z Flip 3 does not come with a charger or earbuds, which is a disappointment.
One UI 3.1
Because the screen is so lengthy, most widescreen video will end up with enormous black bars on the sides unless it is zoomed in to fill the space. Photograph courtesy of Samuel Gibbs/The Observer All of Samsung’s smartphones, including the S21 series, are powered by OneUI 3.1, which is a customized version of Android 11 that has been customized by the firm for its devices. It is a streamlined and high-performing version of Android that has a contemporary and well-organized interface and functions well.
“Flex mode,” for example, divides the screen when you fold it into an L-shape for apps that are compatible with it.
In addition to monthly security patches, the Z Flip 3 will receive at least four years of software upgrades from the time of its debut, making it one of the longest-lasting Android devices available.
In addition to being able to use the camera flat, it can also be partially folded in ‘flex mode,’ or closed with the outer coverscreen functioning as a viewfinder. Photograph courtesy of Samuel Gibbs/The Observer The two 12-megapixel cameras on the back of the phone include a normal “wide” camera with optical image stabilisation as well as an ultrawide angle camera, which is comparable to the type from the previous year’s launch. Both cameras have been significantly upgraded and are practically identical to the two cameras that were previously installed on the S21+.
Because of improvements over the previous year, low-light performance has improved, and while the ultra-wide camera loses a little detail and clarity in lower light levels, it remains one of the finest in its class.
You can capture selfies with the primary cameras when the phone is closed, and you can use the cover screen as a viewfinder.
Alternatively, when taking a standard photo, you may turn on the cover screen so that your subject can see yourself while you are taking their picture.
Overall, the Flip 3’s cameras are competitive with all but the very finest normal smartphones, with the major drawback being the lack of a telephoto lens for the price of the device.
The power button also serves as a fingerprint reader, which is both quick and accurate when unlocking the phone. Photograph courtesy of Samuel Gibbs/The Observer
- It features good stereo speakers on the top and bottom of the phone, although the top one is substantially louder
- It also includes a microphone on the top of the phone. Because of the smooth, flat rear glass, the phone is easy to slip off uneven surfaces, such as a couch cushion. The screen gathers fingerprints more quickly than ordinary phones, which is likely due to the fact that it does not get rubbed clean when placed in a pocket
- The call quality was good, and 5G performance was comparable to that of similar Android competitors.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 has 128GB of storage for £949 (US$999 / A$1,499) and 256GB for £999 (US$999 / A$1,499). The Galaxy Z Fold 3 costs £1,599. The Galaxy S21 Ultra costs £1,149. The Galaxy S21+ costs £949, the OnePlus 9 Pro costs £829, and the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max costs £1,099. For contrast, the Galaxy S21 Ultra costs £1,149.
This year’s Galaxy Z Flip 3 benefits from a number of subtle but significant upgrades over Samsung’s original folding-screen flip phone, which puts it on its way to being a viable mainstream option. When you open it, it acts exactly like a typical, large-screen premium Android smartphone, except that it can be closed with a pleasant click and carried in considerably smaller pockets or bags than a traditional smartphone. Its improved durability, water resistance, and reduced price make it a feasible and far more attractive alternative to normal smartphones, which typically cost around £900.
The tiny size is in exchange for a telephoto camera and a longer battery life, which is comparable to Samsung’s other £900-ish phone.
Good cameras, fascinating and different, One UI 3 (Android 11) with four years of upgrades; a wonderful huge screen that folds in half; a good cover screen that keeps the screen covered when the phone is closed; IPX8 water resistance; Cons: screen is softer and less scratch resistant than a standard phone, there is no dust resistance, there is no telephoto camera, the battery life is just one day, and it is pricey.
When the phone is closed, there is a little gap between the two half of the screen that can be seen.
- In this review, we look at the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip after four months of use. In-depth assessment of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 after four months with the folding tablet-phone
- A review of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, which is the new king of Android smartphones. OnePlus 9 Pro review: a super-slick Android phone with quick charging capabilities
Samsung Flip Cell Phones & Smartphones without Contract for Sale
The must-haves for the holidays, with a warranty included. Now is the time to shop. Cell Phone – Samsung B690 Convoy 4 Verizon Wireless Flip Cell Phone – Excellent Condition $59.95 Cell Phone with GPS – Samsung B690 Convoy 4 Verizon Wireless – Excellent Condition $69.95 Rough and tumble Samsung Convoy 4 SM-B690- Blue r(Verizon) Rugged smartphone (Page Plus) U690 Excellent Condition $59.39 Very good condition Samsung Convoy 4 SM-B690 Page Plus Selectel Red Pocket Mobile. $39.95 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U- 256GB BlackAT T B Excellent Condition $379.99 Verizon Wireless Flip Cell Phone – Samsung B690 Convoy 4 – Excellent Condition $44.95 Gray/Bronze Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707U (Unlocked) 256GB SmartPhone Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707U (Unlocked) 256GB SmartPhone $474.99
- SM-F711U Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB Phantom Black Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U Phantom Black (Unlocked) 4.8 stars out of 5 for this product Ratings totaled 9,685.00 dollars. New 256GB Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U Phantom Black
- $443.99 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U 256GB (Unlocked) 5 stars out of 5 for this product. 3.0 out of 5 stars, $789.99 brand new $639.99 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U – 128GB – Cream
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U – 128GB – Cream (Unlocked) Samsung Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U 256GB Unlocked – Mirror Black $725.00 New$599.99 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U 256GB Unlocked – Mirror Black 5 stars out of 5 for this product. Ratings were 3, and the price was $930.99. $176.33 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U – 128GB – Lavender
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U – 128GB – Lavender (Unlocked) 5 stars out of 5 for this product. 1,899.97 dollars in total ratings Purchased new for $677.97 Purchased used for $677.97 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707W 256GB Mystic Gray (Unlocked) (CA) 4.7 stars out of 5 for this product Total Ratings 3,$649.00 New,$199.99 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U – 256GB – White
- Total Ratings 3,$649.00 New,$199.99 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U – 256GB – White (Unlocked) 5 stars out of 5 for this product. Total Ratings 2,$2,000.00 New$800.00 Used
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U – 128GB – Green
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U – 128GB – Blue
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Unlocked) 5 stars out of 5 for this product. The total number of ratings is 1, with each rating costing $725.00 new and $597.00 used.
- The most appropriate match
- Time: the earliest possible conclusion
- Time: it has just recently been listed
- Price + shipping is ordered from lowest to highest
- Price + shipping is ordered from lowest to highest
- Distance is prioritized as follows: closest first
- Filter applied for brand Samsung, and filter applied for style Flip. Contract: Without the use of the Contractfilter
Samsung Upstage SPH-M620 Red (Sprint) Flip Phone – Rare – PLEASE READ! As Is!
5 stars out of 5 for this product.
6 product ratings – SAMSUNG GALAXY S8- S9- S9+ PLUS G960U1- G965U1- FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM/CDMA G960U1- G965U1- FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM/CDMA $23.96 shipping on orders between $114.99 and $329.99 SPONSORED
Original Unlocked SAMSUNG C3520 Mobile Phone Bluetooth MP3 FM GSM Flip Cellphone
offers totaling $30.000 Shipping is $21.55 per order. Best Offer will be accepted until January 2 at 6:01 a.m. PST4d 16 hours.
Lot 2 UsedUntested Samsung A620 Silver Flip Phone For Parts Or Repairs Only
516 product ratings averaging 4.5 out of 5 stars – EXCELLENT At t NET10 STRAIGHT TALK, you may get a Samsung Rugby III SGH-A997 flip cell phone. $19.99 plus $13.00 for shipping 154 units were sold SPONSORED
5D Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy S20 S10 S9 S8 A21 A50 A71
5 stars out of 5 for this product. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U 256GB Black has a rating of 4 stars based on 4 reviews. AT T and GSM are now unlocked! ESN is in good shape! $356.86 Was:$495.79$24.95 shipping Was:$495.99
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 128GB 8GB RAM ATT SM-F7110 Flip phone 6.7″ Beige
4.5 stars out of 5 for this product 10 product ratings – New SAMSUNG SGH T201G – Silver (Net10) Cellular Phone – INCLUDES BONUS PACK NEW SAMSUNG SGH T201G – Silver (Net10) Cellular Phone $24.97$26.62 shipping & handling
NEW Samsung Convoy 3 Metallic Gray 256MB Verizon Flip Phone SCHU640EKV *3G
3.5 stars out of 5 for this product Samsung Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U 256GB Mirror Black (SM-F700U 256GB) 13 product ratings – (AT T) NewSealed! $779.99$33.03 shipping and handling There is just one remaining!
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 128GB 8GB RAMSM-F711U Flip phone 6.7″ T-MOBILE
4.5 stars out of 5 for this product a total of 29 product ratings – Samsung Convoy 4 B690 B690V – Blue/Black a total of 29 product ratings Read the description of the Verizon phone. $49.00$26.31 shipping and handling SPONSORED
Excellent 3G Samsung Convoy 2 U660 Verizon Cell Phone Basic Flip Phone Page Plus
4.5 stars out of 5 for this product There are 234 product ratings for Excellent 3G Samsung Convoy 2 U660 Verizon Cell Phone Basic Flip Phone Page Plus @ 234 product ratings. Shipping is $12.49$13.00. 1,469 units were sold. SPONSORED
Samsung SCH U550 – Gold (Verizon) Cellular flip cell Phone.
4.5 stars out of 5 for this product 50.0 out of 5 stars, for Samsung SCH U550 – Gold (Verizon) cellular flip mobile phone. Shipping is $15.00$20.44. or the highest and best offer SPONSORED
New Original Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Folder G1600 Dual SIM LTE Flip SmartPhone
4.5 stars out of 5 for this product 13 product ratings – AT T Samsung a157 Flip Cell Phone Unlimited Go Phone Factory Sealed (AT T Samsung a157 Flip Cell Phone Unlimited Go Phone Factory Sealed) $45.00 plus freight ($18.99)
Samsung SGH X506 – BlackSilver (Unlocked) Cellular Flip Phone Cell Vintage
4.5 stars out of 5 for this product 3-star rating for Samsung SGH X506 – BlackSilver (Unlocked) Cellular Flip Phone Cell Vintage – 3 product ratings Originally $39.00, now $35.10, plus $18.81 freight or the highest and best offer
Samsung Leadership 8 SM-G9298 BK 12MP 4+64GB Dual SIM 4G Android Flip Smartphone
4.5 stars out of 5 for this product 4 product ratings – ‘Factory Unlocked GALAXY Z FLIP 5G BRONZE GRAY 256GB’ (Factory Unlocked GALAXY Z FLIP 5G BRONZE GRAY) $649.00$30.53 shipping and handling There are 15 people watching.
Samsung Rugby 4 SM-B780A – Durable – (AT T locked) Flip Phone No SIM
4.5 stars out of 5 for this product 4 product ratings – Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707U – 256GB – Mystic Gray for AT T or Cricket 5G – Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707U – 256GB – Black $529.00$28.24 shipping and handling eBay Refurbished items are items that have been previously owned by another party.
Samsung SPH-A660 Silver (Sprint) Cellular Flip Phone – PARTS ONLY
4 stars out of 5 for this product 36 product ratings – Samsung SPH-A660 Silver (Sprint) Cellular Flip Phone – PARTS ONLY Samsung SPH-A660 Silver (Sprint) Cellular Flip Phone – PARTS ONLY Shipping costs $14.95$28.05 SPONSORED
Android Samsung Galaxy Folder2 SM-G1650 Big Keyboad Dual SIM 4G LTE Flip Phone
5 stars out of 5 for this product.
No SIM card is required for the Samsung SCH-U350 Smooth Verizon Cell Phone/Flip Phone, which is a pre-owned model. Shipping is $7.99 plus $25.19 for international orders. or the highest and best offer
Samsung SGH-A157V (AT T/GSM) Cellular Flip Phone
5 stars out of 5 for this product. 10.0 out of 10 stars for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U- 256GB BlackAT T B Excellent $379.99$25.39 shipping & handling eBay Refurbished items are items that have been previously owned by another party.
Samsung SGH-A237 – (AT T / GSM) Cellular Flip Phone NEW open box Black
Everything from your favorite brand is available in one convenient location. Now is the time to shop.
Limited Time Deals
Included in the price is free shipping.
- Cell Phone – Samsung B690 Convoy 4 Verizon Wireless Flip Cell Phone – Excellent Condition The Samsung B690 Convoy 4 Verizon Wireless GPS Flip Cell Phone – Excellent is now just $59.95 (was $200.00), a savings of 70%. $69.95was -$200.00|65 percent OFF
- Samsung Convoy SCH-U640 Black Verizon Flip Phone – Very Good
- Samsung Convoy SCH-U640 Black Verizon Flip Phone – Very Good The price of $29.95 was -$400.00, representing a 93 percent discount.
See Everything – Top Rated
- SM-F711U Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB Phantom Black Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G SM-F711U Phantom Black (Unlocked) 4.8 stars out of 5 for this product Total Ratings: 9,100 percent agree – Good value for the money Samsung Rugby II – Black (AT T) Cellular Phone (New Price: $685.00
- Used Price: $443.99)
- 4.5 stars out of 5 for this product 6969.92 percent of the total ratings agree – good value Samsung Gusto SCH-U360 – Metallic Gray (Verizon) Cellular Phone, $85.99 new, $19.99 used 4.3 stars out of 5 for this product 140,95 percent of those who voted agreed. – Reasonably priced Currently $39.99 new and $8.99 used for the Samsung AT T SGH-A157ZKAATT. 4.3 out of 5 stars Overall, 136,92 percent of those who voted agreed. – Good value $49.99 New$19.99 Used
- sSamsungSGH-A847 Rugby II Cellular Phone – Black 4.6 out of 5 stars Total Ratings 84,95 percent agree – Good value $92.00 New$25.00 Used
- sSamsung Sgh-a157 Black At t GSM Cellular Flip 3g Phone 4.3 stars out of 5 for this product Total Ratings 13,83 percent agree – Good value $45.00 New
- sSamsung Convoy 4 B690 – Black (Verizon) Flip Cell Phone 4 stars out of 5 for this product Total Ratings 51,83 percent agree – Good value $119.99 New$14.39 Used
- sSamsung SGH A167 – Blue (AT T) Cellular Phone 4.1 out of 5 stars Total Ratings 43,83 percent agree – Good value $49.95 New$17.09 Used
You may also be interested in You Might Also Enjoy This Slideshow
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlocked Smart
- Unlocked Flip Cell PhonesSmart
- Samsung Flip Cell PhonesSmart
- OnePlus Cell PhoneSmartphone
- Huawei Cell Phone Memory Cards
- Huawei Cell Phone Batteries
- Samsung Unlocked Flip Cell Phone
- Nokia Cell Phone Memory Card
- LG Flip Cell PhonesSmartphone
- Samsung Wi-Fi Capable Flip Cell
- Samsung Wi-Fi Cap