- 1 Using the Screen Recorder on my Samsung device
- 2 Using your Quick Settings
- 3 Using your Advanced Settings
- 4 Galaxy Tab
- 5 Galaxy Note Series
- 6 Galaxy S Series
- 7 Galaxy Z Series
- 8 Galaxy A Series
- 9 Thank you for your feedback!
- 10 Contact Info
- 11 How do I screen record on Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip?
- 12 Troubleshooting or presenting, the Samsung Galaxy screen recorder is great!
- 13 How to use the screen recorder on a Samsung Galaxy phone
- 14 Our top equipment picks
- 15 How to record your screen on any Samsung phone
- 16 How to screen record on any Samsung phone
- 17 Where to find your screen recordings on a Samsung phone
- 18 How to Screen Record on Samsung s8 [3 Easy-Methods You Can Do]
- 19 How to record a screen on any Samsung smartphone?
- 19.1 Method 1: Here’s how to record the screen on any Samsung smartphone.
- 19.2 2- Second step:
- 19.3 3- Third Step:
- 19.4 4- Fourth step:
- 19.5 5-Fifth step:
- 19.6 6- Sixth Step:
- 19.7 7- Seventh Step:
- 19.8 8- The eighth step:
- 19.9 Method 2: The Best Way to Record the Screen on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active While Using a Screen Recording App
- 19.10 1.Mobizen Screen Recorder for Samsung (available in English only).
- 19.11 2. Mobi Screen Recorder
- 19.12 3. AZ Screen Recorder is a screen recording software.
- 19.13 4. GU Screen Recorder is a program that records video on a computer’s screen.
- 19.14 5. Super Screen Recorder is a program that records video from your computer’s screen.
- 19.15 Method 3: How to Record a Game Using the Samsung Built-in Game Tools Functionality
- 19.16 Step 1: Launch the game launcher and browse through the library.
- 19.17 Step 2: Add the applications that will be recorded.
- 19.18 Step 3: Select the application that will be recorded.
- 19.19 Step 4: Begin the recording process.
- 19.20 Step 5: Stop the recording and look at the video footage.
- 20 Our Final Thoughts
- 21 Frequently Ask Questions
- 22 Using the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, how do you enable the screen recorder feature?
- 23 On the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, is it possible to screen record with audio?
- 24 How to Record the Screen on Your Android Phone
- 25 Android Screen Recorder
- 26 Google Play Games
- 27 ADV Screen Recorder
- 28 AZ Screen Recorder
- 29 Mobizen Screen Recorder
- 30 Super Screen Recorder
- 31 How to Record the Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S7!
- 32 Step 1: Open Playstore
- 33 Step 2: Download Screen Recorder
- 34 Step 3: Take Video of Screen
- 35 Step 4: Stop Screen Recorder
- 36 Step 5: Open Recorded Videos
- 37 Be the First to Share
- 38 How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A21 [2 EASY WAYS]
- 39 How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A21
- 40 Wrapping Up:
- 41 How to screen record with a Samsung Galaxy A10 – easy as Pie!
Using the Screen Recorder on my Samsung device
The most recent update was made on October 15, 2021. With the screen recorder, you can effortlessly create screen recording videos without the need to download any additional software or software updates. By pressing the icon on your Quick panel, you may start recording your screen sessions. Your recording will begin when a three-second countdown has finished. Learn how to utilize Screen Recorder on your Galaxy device by following the instructions in the next section. Please keep in mind that this instruction is intended for Australian-based Galaxy devices; if you have a foreign device and want more assistance, please go here to contact your local Samsung subsidiary.
For the time being, this setting is only accessible on a limited number of devices running Android OS version 10.0 (Q).
To find out what Android version your Galaxy phone may be updated to, go to this page: Android Versions.
Swipe down to open your Quick Panel, and then selectScreen Recorder from the drop-down menu.
- 3Select your preferredSound settings and then press the Start recording button.
- When you’re ready to pause the video, simply press the button on the remote.
- This option will activate or disable the Picture-in-Picture (PiP) capability, which allows you to record your screen with a video overlay of yourself on top of it.
- Making changes to the Screen Recorder’s settings To learn more, please visit our website.
Using your Quick Settings
First, swipe downward to see your Quick Settings, then press on the term “Security” to confirm. Screen Recorder2 is a program that records video on a computer screen. Once you’ve chosen your favorite sound and video quality, press the button. Done
Using your Advanced Settings
1Go to your configurations. Advanced FunctionalityAdvanced Functionality ” src=” srcset=” srcset=” Choose Screenshots and a screen recorder from the drop-down menu. 3Tap onScreen recorder options on the fly Four options are available for you to choose from: sound, video quality, and the size of your selfie video. Please Keep in Mind: Selfie video sizeThere are five different degrees of selfie video size (Selfie video is only available for the front camera). Screen recordings should be transferred to an SD card.
1 Open the My Filesapp2 and choose Videos from the drop-down menu.
4To choose the Screen Recording video, long press on it.
7Tap onSD Card 8Select the folder you would want to move the Screen Recording to9 When you are comfortable with the file path of your Screen Recording, tapCopy hereorMove here 10 Once the transfer is complete, you will be able to view your Screen Recording video on yourSD CardSupported Devices To learn more, please visit our website.
- A list of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 and Galaxy Tab Active Pro models is available here. Galaxy Tab S5e models are available here. Galaxy Tab S6 models are available here. Galaxy Tab S6 Lite models are available here. Galaxy Tab S7 models are available here. Galaxy Tab S7+ models are available here. Galaxy Tab S4 models are available here.
Galaxy Note Series
- There are four Galaxy Note9 models: the SM-N960, the SM-N970, the Galaxy Note10+ (SM-N975 and the Galaxy Note10+ 5G), the Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980 and the Galaxy Note20 Ultra (SM-N985), and the Galaxy Note20 Ultra (SM-N985 and the Galaxy Note20).
Galaxy S Series
- Galaxy S9S9+- SM-G960 / SM-G965
- Galaxy S10e- SM-G970
- Galaxy S10- SM-G973
- Galaxy S10+- SM-G975
- Galaxy S105G- SM-G977
- Galaxy S20- SM-G980
- Galaxy S20+- SM-G985
- Galaxy S20 Ultra- SM-G988
- Galaxy S21- SM-G991
Galaxy Z Series
- A variety of Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Flip models are available, including the SM-F900, the SM-F700, the SM-F916 and the Galaxy Z Fold2 models. Galaxy Z Flip3 5G models are also available, including the SM-F711B and the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G models.
Galaxy A Series
- Galaxy A70: SM-A705
- Galaxy A71: SM-A715
- Galaxy A50: SM-A505
- Galaxy A51: SM-A515
- Galaxy A90 5G: SM-A908
Thank you for your feedback!
Please respond to all of the questions.
There are a variety of various methods to get in touch with us, including Live Chat, Email, and more. Support through chat: 24/7
General inquiries and technical help are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
Face to face Support
Whether your product is still under warranty or has expired, we are here to assist you.
Samsung Online Store
Visit Samsung’s official website to purchase the newest Samsung smartphones, tablets, wearables, and accessories.
Join Members Community
Without having to send your device away, you may do device diagnostics, communicate with Samsung Customer Care or other Samsung enthusiasts, and have access to FAQs and tipstricks.
Read the terms and conditions of your Samsung warranty, as well as the Australian Consumer Law, before proceeding.
How do I screen record on Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip?
The Quick Panel on the Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip smartphones has a screen recorder feature that captures anything that appears on your screen – even yourself if you’re using the front camera. To access the Quick Settings panel, use two fingers to swipe down from the top of the screen to the bottom. Swipe left and you’ll see “Screen recorder” appear on your screen. When you tap that, a countdown will display, and when it is complete, you will be recording! If you want to film yourself with the front camera while you’re recording something, select the Front camera symbol, which looks like a human, from the Recording menu.
- During this time, however, you will be unable to interact with your apps since you will be writing.
- When you record sounds, you may choose which sounds to record, for example, if you want only the in-app noises or if you want to record your voice as well.
- Additionally, if you’re recording with the front camera, you may change the size of the pop-up window.
- * Some apps, for reasons of security, do not allow for the recording of screen activity.
Troubleshooting or presenting, the Samsung Galaxy screen recorder is great!
While screen recording applications have been available for a long time in the Android world, the capability has not yet made its way into the majority of phones at the operating system level, with the exception of a select OEMs such as Samsung. It was made available with the Galaxy Note 10 series and an upgrade to One UI at the time of its release. To make screen recording easier to use and find, Samsung has now included a screen recording function in all Galaxy phones running Android 10 and OneUI 2.
How to use the screen recorder on a Samsung Galaxy phone
- There are two methods to access the screen recorder feature, but the quickest is to slide down from the fast settings menu and scroll over
- The second method is to swipe up from the quick settings menu and scroll over
- You may also reach the Screen recorder by using the search feature in the Settings app
- However, this is not recommended. To use the screen recorder, press the on button. Android Central is the source of this information. A pop-up window will appear, asking you what Sound settings you want to record with
- Select the following sound settings for recording: There will be no sound, media noises, or media sounds with a microphone. When you are through with your recording, press the square in the upper right corner of the screen to bring the recording to a close. A copy of your movie will be preserved in your default photo album so that you may share or return to it later. Android Central is the source of this information.
If you need to make changes to the settings for your screen recording session, just follow the easy procedures outlined below.
- Open the Settings app and look for screenshots, or choose Advanced features from the drop-down menu. Select Screenshots and Screen Recorder from the drop-down menu. Toggle onScreen recorder configurations
- Select the following sound settings for recording: There will be no sound, media noises, or media sounds with a microphone. Make a decision on the video quality you wish to record in
- If you’re conducting a voice-over or a demonstration, choose the appropriate size for your selfie video. Android Central is the source of this information.
The option to record your screen is quite useful, whether you’re preparing a presentation or assisting friends and family members with technical assistance concerns. With this knowledge, you’ll be creating your own lessons in no time.
Our top equipment picks
The Galaxy Note 10 was one of the first Samsung phones to include a screen recording capability, and using it in conjunction with the S Pen is a pleasure.
The smaller Note has a big punch
Samsung does a great deal with (just a little) resources. The Note 10 reduces the size of the S Pen, which is a unique and capable tool, to a phone that is much more manageable. Anyone who isn’t interested in the pen features, on the other hand, might consider saving money by purchasing a Galaxy S10 or S10+ instead. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. More information is available here: http://www.cnn.com/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/c Keep that Samsung Galaxy S20 FE safe.
Among the best Android phones, the Galaxy S20 FE needs the best case
Although Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE is a few years old, it is an excellent choice for anybody searching for a high-quality Android flagship smartphone at an affordable price. However, it is still a sensitive equipment that must be protected from the effects of everyday wear and tear. So if you plan on purchasing the Galaxy S20 FE this holiday season, be sure to combine it with one of these covers to ensure that this device maintains its stunning appearance.
How to record your screen on any Samsung phone
- You may record the screen on your Samsung phone by adding the Screen Record option to your Quick Settings
- However, this feature is not available on all models. Once you’ve enabled Screen Recording on your Samsung phone, you’ll be able to record movies of practically any app on your phone. Depending on whether your device is running Android 11 or later, you may need to utilize a third-party screen recorder software. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
The iPhone is well-known for having a built-in screen recording capability, which makes it simple to film all of the activity taking place on your iPhone’s display. Even if you have a Samsung phone, there is no reason to be envious because every Android phone comes equipped with a screen recorder. If you have a smartphone, you can use it to record video from practically any app — though certain applications, such as Netflix, will just display a blank screen — and then share or edit the footage afterwards.
How to screen record on any Samsung phone
In order to record your screen, you must first enable the recording capability on your Samsung device. The notification panel may be accessed by swiping down from its position at the top of the screen, followed by another swipe down to reveal the “Quick Settings” interface. On this page, you’ll find a link to the screen recorder, if it has already been activated. 2.If the pencil symbol isn’t visible in the bottom-left corner, click on it to bring it up. You will be able to configure which icons appear on the page in this way.
- Insider3 is a collaboration between Dave Johnson and Insider3.
- It will then display in your Quick Settings as a result of this.
- Dave Johnson/Insider4 is a photographer based in New York City.
- The recording will begin when you choose whether or not to include audio and whether or not you want your taps to be highlighted – once you’ve made your selection and tapped “Start,” the recording will begin.
Before you begin recording, you can choose to include sound and visual effects if you so choose. In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider When you’re finished recording, pull down the notification panel once more and select the “Tap to stop” option from the list.
Where to find your screen recordings on a Samsung phone
Your videos will be saved in the same location as your photographs and videos, which is determined by your phone’s default settings. Depending on your settings and Samsung model, this can be either Google Photos or the Gallery app, or it might be the My Files application. You may then edit and distribute the screen recordings in the same way that you would any other video using these applications. For example, you may edit the beginning and conclusion of the clip so that viewers don’t see you fooling around in the notifications box at the beginning and end.
In this article, Dave Johnson/Insider Tech Reference’s William Antonelli is the editor and a staff writer.
During his tenure as Editor of Insider’s Tech Reference vertical and as a founding member of the Reference team, he has assisted in the growth of Tech Reference from its humble beginnings into a behemoth that receives over 20 million visits each month.
How to Screen Record on Samsung s8 [3 Easy-Methods You Can Do]
Increasingly popular among technology aficionados all around the globe is the open-source Android operating system, which was developed by Google and is currently the most widely used operating system for smartphones. Recording films on the Samsung S8’s screen is an easy and uncomplicated process. Before you can begin, you must first visit to the Google Play Store appstore and then download an additional app in order to be able to shoot movies on the Samsung S8’s screen. The Google Play Store is where you may locate the app that most matches your needs by searching for “screen videorecorder” or “screen video capture.” Once you’ve found the app that best suits your needs, you can install it on your smartphone.
For more information on how to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy S8, continue reading this article.
How to record a screen on any Samsung smartphone?
Because every Android phone comes pre-installed with a screen recorder, even if you own a Samsung phone, you have no need to feel jealous. In most cases, you can use it to record video from practically any app — however certain applications such as Netflix may merely display a black screen when you try to record video from them — and then share or edit the recordings on your computer afterwards.
Method 1: Here’s how to record the screen on any Samsung smartphone.
As a first and foremost step, we’ll double-check that the screen recording icon is available in the fast access panel of our Samsung Galaxy S8, which it indeed is. In the event that we already have it, we can skip to point 5. After that, we unlock our Galaxy S8 and move our finger down a few millimeters from the top edge of the screen to reach the quick panel on the right side of the screen. In this panel, we may access fast settings, such as connecting to a Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth, turning on mute or airplane mode, and other features, among other things.
Slide the panel down using one finger once more to display the complete panel, and search for the screen recording icon, which is seen in the image below:
2- Second step:
If we don’t see the screen recording icon on our Samsung Galaxy S8, we should click on the edit icon in the fast panel, which is normally three points vertically above the screen recording icon on the screen recording icon.
3- Third Step:
If you want to rearrange the buttons on your Samsung Galaxy S8’s quick panel, pick “Button order” from the floating menu that appears.
4- Fourth step:
It displays all of the icons for the settings that we have previously specified in the Samsung Galaxy S8 fast panel, as well as the icons for settings that we can define in the future. These symbols, as well as their respective explanations, are displayed in the Samsung Galaxy S8 quick panel. The screen recording icon is located at the bottom of the fast panel, which is then dragged to the top of the panel without being dropped to include it in the panel. We go to the section labeled “If we don’t have an option to record screen natively” if the screen recording icon doesn’t display on your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone because the manufacturer has deactivated it or because it isn’t accessible on your Samsung Galaxy S8 device.
The screen recording icon on the Samsung Galaxy S8 quick panel has two options for launching the recording: either simultaneously pressing the volume up and down buttons on the phone, or pressing either the volume up or down button on the phone. To begin recording, press the volume up or down button on the phone. As well as the power buttons on the Galaxy S8, there is a more straightforward and less likely to fail alternative, which is to swiftly unfold the panel by sliding a finger down from the top of the screen and clicking the screen recording symbol that we designed.
6- Sixth Step:
In the sixth step, select the video quality for the HD ormini video that you want to use. This implies that the microphone sound from your Samsung Galaxy S8 will be automatically captured by the phone’s operating system (this is useful for example to explain the operation of an app to an acquaintance or to record a message while recording the video on the screen of Samsung Galaxy S8) Because of this, if you do not want any background noise in your video, record it in a peaceful setting first before editing it.
7- Seventh Step:
A three-second countdown will be shown on the Samsung Galaxy S8 screen, followed by the start of a video recording of everything that transpires on the screen in the seventh phase, which will be the last step.
8- The eighth step:
For your Samsung Galaxy S8 to stop recording, either press the volume up and power keys simultaneously, or click on the “Stop” button located in the upper left of the screen, as seen in the screenshot. If the Samsung Galaxy S8 does not have the capability of recording the screen, there are alternative methods. It is necessary to download an app from the app store if the screen recording icon is not visible and pushing the volume up and power buttons on the Samsung Galaxy S8 at the same time does not result in the video recording being started.
Method 2: The Best Way to Record the Screen on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active While Using a Screen Recording App
1. To install applications on your Galaxy S8 Active mobile, go to the Google Play Store and search for the desired app. Typing “Screen Recording App with audio” into the search field and pressing the enter key will bring up the results. Or If you are using a desktop browser, you may reach the Google Play Store by going to this link. 2. Click on the Install button after selecting one of the screen recording applications from the list that you like the look of. 3. To record the screen of the Galaxy S8 Active, the Screen Recording application must be used once it has been installed.
From the Screen Recording app’s home screen, select the start button to begin recording the screen.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully recorded the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active by following our instruction to the letter. Third-party applications such as the following are examples of those that can be used:
1.Mobizen Screen Recorder for Samsung (available in English only).
It is possible to record the screen of your Samsung mobile in Full HD quality with a 1080p resolution while it is operating with this free-to-use software, which has been recognized as one of Google’s “Best of 2016 Apps.” The screen may also be recorded alongside the audio, and users can add reactions using the Facecam, if they have one. In order to record for a prolonged amount of time, you can store them to the External MemorySD card on your computer. Trimming, cutting, and other similar processes are also available for use in order to generate custom-tailored audio recordings.
2. Mobi Screen Recorder
This is a solid and free-to-use software that also offers the option of making in-app purchases if you so want. In addition to recording the screen of your device, it also allows you to record the sound it generates. Aside from that, you may record the song, edit it, and embellish it with filters, effects, and subtitles, among other things. Doodles and facecam video capturing are among the other capabilities available in the app. In order to give yourself enough time to prepare for the recording screen, you may even set a countdown timer before beginning the recording process.
The program also features a variety of various theme settings, allowing you to create a recording that is more customized.
3. AZ Screen Recorder is a screen recording software.
This program makes it simple to record the screen of your Samsung mobile without the need to root your phone. You are not restricted in terms of how long you may record your Samsung screen with this application. The software is not only absolutely free to use, but it also does not include any watermarks on the recorded audio files, and the user-friendly interface makes the procedure as seamless and straightforward as possible. With a single action for starting and ending the recording process, it is possible to finish the procedure in a short amount of time.
Apart from that, there is an overlay front camera for recording facial expressions, a countdown timer, a trimming option, live streaming, and other essential features.
4. GU Screen Recorder is a program that records video on a computer’s screen.
Once again, this is a widely-used screen recording tool that allows you to record gaming, movies, the screen and other activities on your smartphone while also adding audio. If you want to suit your specific requirements, you may modify the video resolution, angle, and several other recording options. If necessary, it is also able to establish a countdown timer for the preparation of the recording session. The overlay face camera may also be used to record emotions and reactions, which can be utilized to make a more engaging recording by incorporating them into the recording process.
As an additional feature, in addition to the ability to distribute recordings via social media networks, there is now the ability to draw on screenshots.
5. Super Screen Recorder is a program that records video from your computer’s screen.
This free program allows you to record the screen of your iPhone without being restricted by time limits, rooting, or watermarking. Despite the fact that the interface is straightforward, the device is capable of recording in full HD definition at 60 frames per second and 12 megabits per second. Using the notification bar and the floating window, you may pause and restart recording sessions whenever appropriate, if required. A shake of the phone may be used to hide the floating window as well as to halt and resume the recording process.
Method 3: How to Record a Game Using the Samsung Built-in Game Tools Functionality
A helpful feature on Samsung devices is that the screen recorder is built into the Game Launcher, which makes it easy to capture gameplay. The actions linked with gaming, as well as the programs that have been added to the Game Launcher, may all be recorded with the help of this recording software. In its default configuration, the tool only captures audio originating from the microphone, which includes all of the sounds emanating through the phone’s speakerphone. It is possible to alter the video so that only the audio from the app is captured if this is essential.
Learn how to record a game screen by using the Game Tools feature.
Step 1: Launch the game launcher and browse through the library.
To get started, launch the Game Launcher application on your Samsung device’s home screen. You may see all of the games presently available in the library by swiping up and dragging the window from the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Add the applications that will be recorded.
To add additional applications to the library for recording, go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the three vertical dots, then choose Add apps from the drop-down menu. To add more apps to the library for recording, go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the three vertical dots. The list of applications that have been downloaded and installed on your device will be shown. Make a list of the applications from which you wish to capture audio and touch on each one one by one on the list.
The Game Launcher application will be updated to include the apps that have been selected for inclusion.
Step 3: Select the application that will be recorded.
Then, from the list of applications in the library, pick the one you want to record from the drop-down menu that appears on the right. As soon as the required program is loaded, choose the Game Tools icon, which can be located in the lower-left area of the screen, to access the Game Tools menu.
Step 4: Begin the recording process.
It will appear in a new pop-up window, which will contain the whole Game Tools menu in its entirety. Once you have done this, click on the Record button in the bottom-right corner of this window to begin the recording process.
Step 5: Stop the recording and look at the video footage.
Stopping the procedure is as simple as clicking on the Stop symbol located in the lower-right corner of the display screen.
You will be able to examine and watch the complete recording in its entirety by selecting Watch recorded video from the drop-down menu. As an alternative, you may review the recording using the Photos app on your phone, which is available for free download.
Our Final Thoughts
There are a plethora of things that we can accomplish with our cellphones, but we are frequently unaware of them. And, fortunately, we are always available to assist you with your concerns. So, what do you think will be the topic of our next conversation? Please share your thoughts in the comment box below!
Frequently Ask Questions
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, you can record what is happening on the screen of your phone, and you can save the recording to your computer. To enable screen recording, follow the steps outlined in our guide.
Using the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, how do you enable the screen recorder feature?
If you want to enable the Screen Recorder toggle on the Galaxy S8 Active, first edit the quick toggle options on the device by pressing the edit button, and then locate and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area by pressing on the + button. This will enable the Screen Recorder toggle on the device.
On the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, is it possible to screen record with audio?
The screen recording function on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active allows you to record both the screen and audio simultaneously, which can be accomplished by selecting the Audio recording option from the screen recorder menu.
How to Record the Screen on Your Android Phone
The Game Bar and the Screenshot tool on Mac OS X and Windows are both useful for taking screenshots of your computer screen. What about Android smartphones? Apple devices feature theScreen Recordingtool, but what about other platforms? Even though a screen recorder for Google’s mobile operating system was first launched in Android 11, certain handsets from manufacturers such as Samsung, LG, and OnePlus that run Android 10 have their own implementations of the function. Those using older devices can make use of a third-party application.
Android Screen Recorder
In general, the method of screen recording is the same across all devices, with a few minor variations here and there. To access your fast settings choices, pull down the notification shade from the top of the screen and swipe down. Tap theScreen Recordericon to provide permission to the device to record what is being displayed on the screen (you might have to edit the default icons that appear). Decide whether or not you want any sound captured during the process. The recording will begin once you press the Start recording button, and a countdown will begin before a toolbar appears on the screen and recording begins.
The toolbar and selfie window may be moved wherever on the screen as needed.
Long-press on the Screen Recorder quick settings icon to bring up further configuration options.
Google Play Games
if you’re seeking to record some gaming, Google Play Games is a good free alternative to consider Despite the fact that it can only record in 480p SD or 720p HD, the software allows you to record any game and include footage captured by your phone’s front-facing camera. Open the app and choose a game—this can be any of the titles that are already listed on the Home page or a title that you have already downloaded. To examine the game’s information, press the thumbnail of the game, then tap theRecordbutton at the top of the screen.
TapLaunchto begin your game, and a floating video bubble will emerge on the screen, allowing you to choose the recording options you want to use.
You may also move your video bubble around the screen to find the best position for your video clip.
Google Play Games will begin recording when a three-second countdown has elapsed.
To stop recording, press the record button a second time or drag the floating video bubble to the center of the screen over the X on the bottom right. Once the video is finished, you may edit it and then submit it to YouTube via the YouTube app if you so choose.
ADV Screen Recorder
Any action on your screen may be recorded with the help of ADV Screen Recorder, which is a free third-party application. Tap the + symbol in the app to see the button overlay, which allows you to control your recordings from whichever screen you are viewing them on. You should keep in mind that while this overlay is active, you will not be able to interact with anything else on the screen. The controls that appear when you activate the button overlay allow you to start recording, add a front-facing camera view, browse your video collection, and doodle on the screen.
- Start your video by pressing the record button, then stop or pause it by pressing the stop or pause button on the button overlay.
- Configure the resolution (up to 1080p), data rate (up to 15Mbps), and frame rate (all in the options section) (up to 60fps).
- The overlay may be controlled through the app by altering its opacity, replacing the default symbol with a custom picture and adding text, or even deleting it altogether.
- You may have noticed that the app’s button overlay stays visible on the screen long after the program has been closed.
AZ Screen Recorder
You may record video, take screenshots, and even start a live video session with the third-partyAZ Screen Recorder, which is available for free but with advertisements (with a $2.99 ad-free premium). The app may be operated from the phone’s notification shade and, after being granted the necessary rights, it will display a control button in a pop-up window on the screen. Open the app and touch the orange camera icon to start recording your screen. Then use your phone as usual to browse about.
To stop or pause the recording, simply tap on this symbol.
Within the app, you may access recorded recordings and images, which can then be shared and altered as needed.
Don’t want the record button to show up in the recording? There are settings that deactivate the button during recording, add an invisible button, and adjust the way you terminate a recording.
Mobizen Screen Recorder
Unlike other screen recorders, Mobzen Screen Recorder is mostly comprised of a floating control bubble known as the AirCircle, which can be moved about the screen. Using the overlay, you may start a movie, take a screenshot, or inspect and adjust the recorded media and settings. From the AirCircle menu, you may start a screen recording and then pause or stop the video recording. Commands in the notification shade also give you a measure of control over the situation. Mobizen will then give you the ability to examine, modify, and share the recordings you have made.
The resolution (up to 1080p), frame rate (up to 60 frames per second), and audio settings may all be changed through the options menu.
While Mobizen will by default be configured to not use the front-facing camera for recording, you may enable it in the settings to add an extra video overlay to all recordings.
There are advertisements and pop-ups throughout the free version of the app, but a premium membership ($3.99 per month or $31.99 for 12 months) allows you to remove the advertisements, design your own watermarks and animated GIFs, and do a variety of other things.
Super Screen Recorder
Super Screen Recorder is a free, ad-supported application that allows you to record your screen, capture screenshots, and do other tasks. Make use of the pop-up overlay to record video, snap photos, and draw on your computer screen. Additional features such as live video, a front-facing camera window, and a floating brush symbol may be added as well. You may view, share, and modify the images and videos you’ve taken within the application. A comprehensive edit menu allows you to include music, merge videos and photos, compress files, transform films into GIFs, and perform a variety of other operations.
Once developer options have been enabled on the device, you will be able to modify the video and audio recording settings, configure control options, and display screen touches.
For professional tips on how to get the most out of your technology, subscribe to the TipsTricks newsletter.
, first published at: 2021-09-30T21:23:24.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:23:13.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:23:24.000000Z” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”
Like What You’re Reading?
How to Record the Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S7!
This Instructable will show you how to record the screen on your Samsung Galaxy S7 using the Android operating system. Please consider subscribing to my channel. Thanks:)
Step 1: Open Playstore
1. Navigate to the Apps menu. 2. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Download Screen Recorder
1. Look for az screen recorder on the internet. Choose az screen recorder – no root from the drop-down menu. 3. Click Install4. Click Accept5. Close Play Store
- The play store may be closed by selecting it from your phone’s recent applications menu, followed by clicking the “X” that appears in the upper right hand corner of the play store.
Step 3: Take Video of Screen
1. Select az screen recorder from the applications menu.
- Az screen recorder will appear on the left side of your screen once you have selected it. A red circle with a video camera icon will appear in the center of the circle once you have selected it. You have the option of repositioning this circle.
3. Select the red circle by clicking on it.
- This will bring up a menu. You can access the settings menu, take a screenshot, record a video of your screen, record a live video of your screen, and search from the menu.
4. To record a video of your screen, click on the record icon.
- When you click on the option to record a video of your screen, you may see a pop-up message stating that AZ Screen Recorder will begin recording everything that is visible on your screen
- This is normal.
5. Make a choice Please do not appear again. 6. Select START NOW from the drop-down menu.
- A countdown from 3 to 1 will begin as soon as you click on the START NOW button. A notice stating “Pull down notification to stop recording” may appear after the countdown has finished.
-If a pop-up appears, choose GOT IT! from the menu.
- As soon as the countdown is completed, the az screen recorder will begin capturing a video of your screen.
Step 4: Stop Screen Recorder
1. Lower the screen by pulling it down from the top. Secondly, press the’stop’ button.
- The stop button is represented as a grey square. When you hit the pause button, a preview of the video will appear on the screen. You may play the video, shut the preview window, share, delete, and modify the movie directly from the preview.
3. Ensure that the preview window is closed. close the preview window (if it’s opened)
- For az screen recorder to be closed, you must first drag the top of your screen down to the bottom and then click on the X next to the az screen recorder.
Step 5: Open Recorded Videos
There are five alternative methods for gaining access to the recorded videos. The Galllery App – Pictures is the first method.
- Go to the Gallery and the recorded videos should appear under the images section.
The second method is the Gallery App – Albums.
- Enter the Gallery
- Navigate to the albums section
- Search for and open the AzRecorderFree album
3.Method 3: Use a Camera Application
- Open the Camera App on your smartphone. The preview circle may be seen in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
4.Method4: AZ Screen Recorder App – Folder (AZ Screen Recorder App)
- Go to the applications section. Select the az screen recorder option. Pull the screen down from the top of the screen
- Click on the Folder Icon next to az screen recorder to open the folder.
5.Method5:AZ Screen Recorder App -Menu AZ Screen Recorder App
- Go to the applications section. Select the az screen recorder option. To begin, click on the red circle. To access the settings menu, use the gear symbol.
-The settings icon is represented like a gear.
To perform a tutorial or to demonstrate to an acquaintance how to perform certain tasks on a Samsung Galaxy S6, it can be very useful to record the screen of your mobile/cell phone Samsung Galaxy S6 in a video with sound and then send or upload it to a platform such as YouTube or social media networks. Sometimes we want to record a tale that we have seen on Instagram of an acquaintance, a phone call or video chat with a family member to retain as a memento or to use as proof, or we want to make a TikTok movie to share with our friends.
upgradeable to Android 7.0 (Nougat)) for recording the screen, so you must rely on third-party applications or the Game Launcher application from Samsung to accomplish this.
Screenshot taken with the Samsung Galaxy S6 5 minutes is the estimated time.
(5th point can be skipped if we already have the item.) If we open our Galaxy S6 and slide a finger from the top edge of the screen down a few millimeters, the fast panel will emerge, which has quick settings such as connecting to a Wi-Fi network, connecting to Bluetooth, muting the phone, turning on airplane mode, and so on.
- Step 3: A floating menu will be presented; choose “Button order” to modify the order in which the buttons that appear on the quick panel of your Samsung Galaxy S6 appear on the screen.
- In the fourth step, we will look for the screen recording icon, click on the icon, and without dragging it to the bottom of the quick panel, we will add it to the quick panel.
- Select the quality of the HD or tiny video in the sixth stage (6th step).
- A three-second countdown will be presented on the Samsung Galaxy S6 screen, after which the video recording of everything that occurs on the screen will start.
To stop recording, press the volume up and power keys on your Samsung Galaxy S6 at the same time, or click on “Stop” in the top left corner of the screen. 8th step:
How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A21 [2 EASY WAYS]
Hello, and welcome to the new guide for today. Today’s lesson will teach you how to screen record on a Samsung Galaxy A21 smartphone. For those seeking for instructions on how to record screen on the Samsung A21, you have arrived at the correct location. Screen recording may be a very handy function when doing a tutorial or when showing your friends something you’ve created. Make a screen recording and store it, then transmit it or post it to social media sites to share it with others.
To learn how to record screen in Samsung Galaxy A21 with the aid of this step-by-step tutorial, continue reading.
How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A21
In this comprehensive article, I’ve demonstrated two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A21. The reason I’m offering two techniques is so that if one of them fails, you’ll still have another alternative to try.
METHOD1: Screen Record on Galaxy A21 With Screen Record Icon
- To begin, swipe down from the top of your screen to see the Quick Panel (also known as the Notification Panel). Afterwards, pick theScreen Recorder Symbol, and if you want to adjust the recording quality, hold down the screen recorder icon for a lengthy period of time. All’s now up to you to choose your chosen Sound settings such as No sound, Media Sound, Media noises, and mic
- Then simply press on theStart recording button
- That’s it!
You will now see a countdown clock at the top of your screen, as well as various choices at the bottom of your screen, including thepen tool to take photographs, the ability to enable or disable the picture-in picture function, and when your screen recording is over, just press on thestop iconbutton. Must See: How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy A02S (Video)
If the screen record icon is not visible in your Quick Panel?
- It’s as simple as that: click on the three-dot vertical icon in the upper right corner of your Quick Panel
- Then tap on the “Button Order”
- You’ll notice the Record Screen Icon, drag it into the icon button area to include it in your Quick Access panel
- And that’s it! Enjoy…
You can attempt the second technique to record the screen on the Galaxy A21 if the screen record icon is still not available after you have tried the first. Because the inbuilt screen recording feature is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party program in order to record our screens. Must Read: How to Record a Screen on the Samsung Galaxy F62?
METHOD2: How to Record Screen on Galaxy A21 Using Screen Recording App
- To begin, go to your Play Store and search for XRecorder. Now click on theInstallbutton to get started. Then start screen recording. That’s all there is to it!
When you first install the screen recorder, the icon for it may appear in the notification panel. This is normal. Manually recording the screen may also be accomplished by using this application. Here’s everything you need to know: What is the best way to take a screenshot on the Samsung A02? Articles that are related YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- How to take a screenshot in the Samsung M21
- How to take a screenshot in the Galaxy M31
- How to take a screenshot in the Samsung A21S
Basically, this How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy A21 step-by-step post was about how to screen record on a Samsung Galaxy A21. I hope you have found this post to be informative and interesting! You may find more Screen Recordguides that are similar to this one by clicking here. Which approach would you prefer to try first, if you had to choose? If you have any questions about this post, you may ask them in the comment box below, and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading!
Thank you for sticking with me through this whole post.!
How to screen record with a Samsung Galaxy A10 – easy as Pie!
Screen recording on your mobile phone may be really useful, whether you’re capturing a humorous film that you absolutely must preserve or an important ‘how-to’ video for your company’s employees. Many folks may be perplexed as to how to screen record their computer. Understandably, lots of smartphone users, and tech owners in general, are reluctant to download third-party software in order to screen record.
Thankfully with theSamsung Galaxy A10,it’s a built-in function thus the instructions should be straightforward to follow. Check out this video demonstration of how to screen record with the Samsung A10.
Why would you want to record your Samsung screen?
There are a variety of reasons why someone may wish to record the screen of their smartphone. Perhaps you’d want to record anything from your phone to email to a buddy, or perhaps you’d like to screen record something to share with a group of Instagram followers who have become your friends. Also, if you’re wanting to communicate ideas with someone or show them how to accomplish something, you may provide them with a walk-through or lesson using this method. If you’re a gaming streamer and you’re interested in trying out a new mobile game, this may be the perfect option for you to utilize to film your videos.
Here’s how to resolve the situation.
Don’t let your battery go flat while recording with your Samsung phone!
Having a charger that can only be plugged into a power outlet is not always convenient. Portable chargers, which can be conveniently stored in most luggage, have proven to be a trustworthy solution in the past. TheGETIHU Power Bank has the ability to charge two gadgets at the same time and also includes a handy flashlight. The digital display informs you of how much battery life is remaining in your smartphone and how much charge is required to recharge it. GETIHU Portable Charger
- The following features are included: 100 percent safety, intelligent LED display, high-speed charging, digital display, 10000mAh portable charger
Samsung A10: Enable the built-in screen record feature
With the Samsung Galaxy A10, Samsung has done their best to make things a bit easier for you when it comes to screen recording — the capability is already pre-installed on the device. You’ll have to manually enable the screen recorder, according to Android Gadget Hacks, because it is disabled by default on Android devices. To enable the screen recorder, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Start by going into settings and then selecting “About phone” and then “Build number” at the bottom. Now you’ll need to enter the password for your phone. After that, go back to ‘System settings’ and select ‘Advanced’. You’ll now see a section labeled “Developer options.” Following that, under the ‘Debugging’ section, pick ‘Feature flags’. Then look for the setting’settings screenrecord long press’ and change it to the on position.
Use the built-in screen recorder
Once enabled, you will be able to record your screen sessions using the new built-in screen recorder.
- To begin, you will need to press and hold the power button for a few seconds until the power menu appears. After that, hold down the screenshot button for a lengthy period of time, and you will see a display pop-up with the option ‘Start Recording’
- You should now see the option to ‘Start immediately,’ as well as a warning that the application will collect everything that is now shown on your screen. An ‘Screen Recording’ notification with the choices to’stop, pause, and cancel’ will display in the form of a little drop-down notification.
When it comes to cameras, which phone comes out on top between the LG V20 and LG G6?
Samsung Galaxy A10: Reviewed
The A10, like the majority of Samsung Galaxy devices, is expected to be a standout performer. This is more or less a low-cost smartphone, with the model selling for roughly £110 on average on the online marketplace. Despite the fact that it is missing a few features such as a brightness sensor, finger scanning, and a notification LED, you won’t miss them because the A10 has a lot more to offer for a relatively low price. Face-recognition technology, Night Mode, augmented reality stickers, stamps, and filters, as well as a 13MP back camera and a 5MP front-facing camera, are all included in the elegant design.
It also enables the user to enjoy smooth frame rates when playing mobile games.