- 1 How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51 (And Back On Again)
- 2 How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- 3 Method 2: Use The Volume Down And Side Buttons
- 4 Method 3: Use The Side Key
- 5 How To Reboot Samsung Galaxy A51
- 6 How To Turn On Your Galaxy A51
- 7 To Recap: How ToTurn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- 8 How To Turn Off Samsung a51 [4 Quick-Methods To Turn Off Samsung A51]
- 9 How about TURNING On the Samsung A51?
- 10 Bonus: How to perform a hard reset on the Samsung A51
- 11 Our Final Thoughts
- 12 Frequently Ask Questions
- 13 How to turn off Samsung galaxy without a Pin number?
- 14 Why am I unable to turn off my Samsung smartphone?
- 15 How to turn off or Restart Galaxy A51
- 16 How to turn off or restart Galaxy A51
- 17 How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51 (Three Ways)
- 18 Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- 19 How to turn off, restart or force restart Samsung Galaxy A51
- 20 1.How to force Samsung A51 reset
- 21 2.How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy A51
- 22 Safe mode: Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
- 23 Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515U) – Safe Mode
- 24 How to enter Safe Mode
- 25 How to troubleshoot apps
- 26 Still need help?
- 27 How to turn off or turn on your Samsung Galaxy A51?
- 28 How to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51?
- 29 How to start your Samsung Galaxy A51?
- 30 What to do if your android is blocked?
- 31 How to force shutdown of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
- 32 How to force stop the application of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
- 33 How to force shutdown of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51 (And Back On Again)
The next tutorial will teach you how to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51, and once you’ve mastered that technique, we’ll show you how to turn the device back on again. We receive many queries from new Samsung Galaxy A51 owners, and one of the most commonly requested is how to switch off the Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone. There is no need to feel alone if you’re having trouble figuring out how to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51 or any more modern Galaxy series device. In the recently announced Samsung Galaxy A51, the side button no longer serves as a power-off button by default, as it did previously.
To wake up Bixby (Samsung’s virtual assistant, which is comparable to Google Assistant, Amazon’s Alexa, and Apple’s Siri), the company has opted to allocate the side button, which is the standard button for turning on and off Samsung and otherAndroid phone devices.
As a result, a large number of people are perplexed as to how to turn off their Samsung Galaxy A51 tablet.
You will not have to worry about how to turn off your Samsung A51 smartphone if you follow the methods I will provide below.
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- Swipe down from the top of the screen in a sweep-like motion to open the quick settings menu
- And The power icon is located at the top-right of the screen, to the left of the ‘Settings’ symbol. To access the power menu, press the power symbol on the toolbar. There are three icons available in the power menu:
- ‘Power off’, ‘Restart’, and ‘Emergency’ icons are all present.
- When you want to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, simply tap on the corresponding power off symbol. When this happens, the phone will ring.
That is a really straightforward procedure. The fact that Samsung has replaced the power button with a power icon has thrown the majority of consumers off their game. This suggests that you do not need to push any buttons on your phone before it will switch off automatically.
Method 2: Use The Volume Down And Side Buttons
It is possible to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51 without using the power icon as stated above by pressing the volume down and side buttons on your smartphone.
- To achieve this, simultaneously press the volume down and side keys on your keyboard for a second. When you do this action, the power menu will be shown. When you want to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, simply tap on the corresponding power off symbol. The alarm on your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone sounds
Method 3: Use The Side Key
Holding down the side button (which has been designated as the ‘Power off button’) will power off your Samsung Galaxy A51 in the good old-fashioned way. With this approach, I will demonstrate how to switch the Bixby wake up button (a side button devoted to waking/activating Bixby) to the Power off button on your Android device. Here’s how it’s done:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen in a sweep-like motion to bring up the quick settings menu
- The power icon is located at the top-right of the screen, to the left of the ‘Settings’ symbol. Now, choose the power icon from the toolbar. The power menu will be launched as a result of this. Side key settings may be found in the bottom center of your screen, just below where the ‘Emergency’ icon is
- Tap on it. Select the ‘Power off menu’ option from the ‘Side key’ options, which can be found under the ‘Press and hold’ area. This operation changes the function of the side button (which has been designated as the Bixby button)
- Maintaining pressure on the side button will bring up the ‘Power’ menu. When you want to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, simply tap on the corresponding power off symbol. After that, your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone will shut off.
Another method of accessing the ‘Side key settings’ is through the Galaxy A51’s configuration menu. Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the settings of your device. Scroll down to the section under “Advanced features.” At the top of the page, under the advanced feature menu, select ‘Side key’ from the drop-down menu. A single click on the Galaxy A51 side button wakes up your phone, and a long press on your device launches the ‘Power’ menu
- Go ahead and touch on the ‘Power off’ symbol to switch off your phone
- A long press on your device launches the ‘Power’ menu
This approach disables Bixby and returns the power function to the side button, precisely as it did in previous Samsung Galaxy series models from the past.
How To Reboot Samsung Galaxy A51
Alternatively, if your device is not responding, you can reboot it by following the instructions outlined below:
- After a few seconds, release the Power and volume down keys
- Your phone will restart after a few seconds of holding down the Power and volume down buttons.
How To Turn On Your Galaxy A51
You may switch on your Galaxy A51 smartphone in the same way that you would any other Android device by pressing the side button. Here’s how it’s done:
- If you want to turn on your Galaxy A51, press and hold the dedicated Bixby button (side button) until your phone turns on. If you have enabled device security, you will be prompted to enter your device pin or draw your secret pattern
- Otherwise, you will not be prompted. After your phone has been turned on, it will be ready for usage.
The following are the reasons why Samsung is replacing the power button with an icon in the quick settings menu on its smartphones:
- Samsung is changing the side button into a Bixby wake button
- This is the first of many changes. Because you will miss out on a plethora of calls and texts from family and friends if your phone accidentally powers off while in your pocket or bag, it is important to keep your phone charged at all times.
To Recap: How ToTurn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
- Pull down the notification bar from the top of the screen using a finger-sweep motion to display the quick settings icon. choose the power icon from the toolbar To switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51, press and hold the ‘Power off’ symbol for three seconds. Hold the volume down and side keys down at the same time for a second to complete the action. choose the power icon from the toolbar To switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51, press and hold the ‘Power off’ symbol for three seconds.
How To Turn Off Samsung a51 [4 Quick-Methods To Turn Off Samsung A51]
A common question we hear from new Samsung Galaxy A51 customers is how to switch off their smartphone, and one of the most commonly requested is how to turn off the Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone. When it comes to turning off the Galaxy A51 and other more contemporary Samsung Galaxy series devices, you are not alone in feeling this way. As an alternative to a power button, the Samsung Galaxy A51 is equipped with a side key. To put it another way, long-pressing the power key will activate Bixby by default instead of the power menu, which is a useful feature to have.
If you’re reading this, it’s probable that you’re wondering how to switch off or restart Galaxy A51.
When it comes to shutting off or executing a soft reset on the Samsung Galaxy A51, there are four alternative options.
- Using hardware-based keyboard shortcuts
- Making a fast panel is a simple process. The Bixby technique is a way of arranging information
- It was developed by Bixby. Making the Side key look in a different manner
Instructions on How to Turn Off the Samsung A51 For more information, see How to Unblock a Number on a Samsung How Do I Record My Screen on My Samsung S10? Instead of bringing up the Power menu on your Samsung Galaxy A51 when you press and hold it, the Bixby assistant is enabled when you press and hold it instead. As a result, the question is: how do you shut off your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone? Continue reading if you want to know more. The good news is that you can switch off Galaxy A51 on your PC using a variety of techniques.
Method 1: Make use of the Power Icon that is already there.
1.To bring up the fast settings menu, swipe down from the top of the screen in a sweep-like gesture from the top of the screen. Secondly, the power icon is positioned in the upper-right corner of the screen, to the left of the ‘Settings’ button. When you are ready, touch on the power symbol on your toolbar to open the power menu. There are three icons in the power menu that you may use to access the following features:
- The ‘Power Off’ button may be found on the toolbar of the computer. The ‘Restart’ symbol appears on the screen
- The ‘Emergency’ icon appears on the screen
5) From the notification bar, pick the ‘Power off’ icon to switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone. Sixth, the phone will ring at that point. 7. There are no complicated steps in this technique. The fact that Samsung has replaced the power button with a power icon has caused a slew of confusion among the vast majority of customers. This means that you will not be required to push any buttons on your phone before it will switch off automatically.
Method 2: The Volume Up and Down Buttons
To begin, press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys together until you see the word “Power off,” then release the buttons on your right side of your keyboard. Note: If the device is not responding to the first technique, try the second approach instead.
2. Press the Restart key on your keyboard to restart your computer. 3.To confirm, hit the Restart button on your keyboard. Note: If your smartphone does not turn back on after a few tries, try charging it partially before attempting to power it back on.
Method 3: Using Bixby as an example
For several seconds, press and hold the Power button on your device until the Bixby logo displays on the screen. “Power down” or “Turn off” or something along those lines should be spoken after that. Then Bixby will ask, “Do you want me to switch off your phone?” in order to confirm that you want him to do the requested function. Alternatively, anything along those lines 3.To switch off the device, either choose Yes from the drop-down menu or hit the Power Off button on the front panel of the device.
Important facts to keep in mind: There is no incompatibility between these approaches and any Samsung device running the One UI 2.0 operating system.
Method 4: Creating a customized side key
1. Navigate to the Quick panel and tap the power symbol to activate it. 2. Select theSide Key Configurationoption from the drop-down menu. 3. Continue to press and hold the Power off menu button until it displays on the screen. 4. To bring up the power menu, press and hold the side key for a few seconds. 5. The power menu will appear on the screen. 6. There are four alternative techniques for shutting off the Samsung Galaxy A51, which are detailed below. Alternatively, the Galaxy A51 settings menu system may be used to access its ‘Side key configurations.’ Here’s how to go about it:
- Navigate to the device’s settings by pressing the menu button. Until you reach the section under “Advanced features,” continue scrolling down. To access the ‘Side key’ feature, go to the top of the page and pick it from the advanced feature menu. To bring your phone to life, press and hold the Galaxy A51side button for a lengthy amount of time. This will bring up the ‘Power’ menu on your phone. To switch off your phone, pick the ‘Power off’ symbol from the menu. As with prior Samsung Galaxy series models, this technique disables Bixby and restores the power function to the side button, precisely as it did in earlier Samsung Galaxy series models.
How about TURNING On the Samsung A51?
Using the side button on your Galaxy A51 device, just like you would on other Android devices, you may switch on your phone or tablet. Here’s how to go about it: 1. Press and hold the dedicated Bixby button (on the side of the phone) until your Galaxy A51 comes to life, then release the button. You will be asked to input your device pin or to sketch your secret pattern, depending on whether you have activated device security. 3. Following the initial power-up, the device will be immediately usable.
The following are the reasons why Samsung is replacing the power button on its smartphones with an icon that can be accessed through the fast settings menu: Aside from turning the wake button to Bixby functionality, Samsung is also converting the side button.
Bonus: How to perform a hard reset on the Samsung A51
Perhaps you will be talking on the phone and will be caught, in which case you will refuse to respond. It is necessary to take the following steps in certain circumstances: After that, we’ll look at what we should do next.
In order to force the mobile device to shut down and restart, the following actions must be followed.
- All of the buttons on your keyboard should be pressed and held at the same time. Low volume is controlled via the power button.
Step No. 2
After the phone has been restarted, you will be able to see whether or not the different problems have been repaired. Following the successful completion of the aforementioned method, it will be seen that the Samsung Galaxy A40 will begin to restart within a few seconds.
Our Final Thoughts
Despite its complexity, shutting off the Samsung Galaxy smartphone is a simple operation.
You will no longer have to be concerned about how to switch off your Samsung A51 smartphone in a timely way if you follow the recommendations in this article.
Frequently Ask Questions
The Samsung Galaxy A51 5G may be turned off by pressing and holding the Bixby button located on the side of the smartphone while simultaneously pushing and holding the volumedown button.
How to turn off Samsung galaxy without a Pin number?
The following steps will show you how to switch off a Samsung Galaxy without inputting a PIN number: For 10-15 seconds, or until the gadget vibrates, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together. Even if I kept it for far longer than was really required, that’s great with me. 2. Press and hold the volume down button to bring the selection all the way down to the “Power off” selection. 3. 3. Press the Bixby button three times to choose and confirm “Power down.”
Why am I unable to turn off my Samsung smartphone?
It is possible to execute a forced restart on your phone if you are unable to turn it off using the power button or the touch screen controls on the device. In spite of the fact that it may appear to be a bit aggressive, a force restart is entirely safe, as long as it is not employed in excessive quantities. Hold down the power and volume down buttons for roughly 10 seconds each after pressing and holding them for a few seconds.
How to turn off or Restart Galaxy A51
Home»Galaxy A51»Galaxy A51: Instructions on how to switch off or restart Galaxy A51 The Samsung Galaxy A51 is equipped with a side key in place of a power button. Essentially, long tapping the power key will activate Bixby by default instead of the power menu, which is a convenient feature. The side key, on the other hand, may be customized. It is possible that you have a query about how to turn off or restart Galaxy A51. This page contains the solution to the question of how to switch off or restart Galaxy A51.
They are, in fact.
- Making use of hardware keys
- Methods include the quick panel technique, the Bixby approach, and others. Creating a customized Side key
How to turn off or restart Galaxy A51
To bring up the power menu, press ESC.
- Continue to press and hold the Volume Down key and the Side Key (Powerbutton) together for a few seconds until you see the power menu
- Alternatively, select Turn off or restart from the power menu.
Method 2: Quick Panel Method
- Swipe down the screen from the top of the screen to access the fast panel. To turn on the power, press the power button. You will be presented with a power menu. You have the option of selecting power off or restart.
Method 3: Using Bixby
- Long press the Side Key to bring up Bixby
- Now say “Turn off the phone” and the Galaxy A51 will be turned off
- Repeat the process.
Method 4:Customising the Side key
- Navigate to the Quick panel and press the power icon. Select Side Key Configuration from the drop-down menu. Select the Power off option from the drop-down menu. Hold the button down
- Press and hold the side key to bring up the power menu. When it is activated, it will bring up the power menu.
The following are four alternative methods for turning off the Samsung Galaxy A51.
How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51 (Three Ways)
In the event that you have just acquired a new Samsung Galaxy A51 and are unable to switch it off? The following blog article has detailed instructions on how to accomplish this. It may sound absurd, but powering down the Samsung Galaxy A51 is not a simple task. Because the previously mentioned way of turning off the gadget does not function. It appears that the firm has altered the method in which it operates in the past.
Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A51
Rather than bringing up the Power menu on your Samsung Galaxy A51 when you press and hold it, the Bixby is activated instead when you press and hold it. Consequently, the issue is: how do you switch off your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone? Please continue reading. Fortunately, there are three methods by which you may switch off Galaxy A51 on your computer. Let us begin with the first of these:
Through Quick Settings
To bring up the Notification Shade on your home screen, slide down from the top of the screen. On the right-hand side of the screen, you will notice the Power symbol. To activate it, tap on it. The Power menu will open; select Power off from this menu and then select Power off again.
Using Power/Volume Combo
The Volume and Power keys are located on the right side of the phone.
You may switch off the phone by pressing the keys in that order. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time for a few seconds to confirm. The Power menu will open, and you must touch on the Power button twice before selecting Power Off again.
Continue to press and hold the Power button until the Bixby logo displays on the display. After then, you must say something like “Power down,” “Turn off,” or anything similar. Then Bixby will ask whether you want her to switch off your phone, which will certify that you are in operation. or anything like those lines Either respond with a Yes or No. To switch off the device, press and hold the Power Off button for a few seconds. Information that is useful: These solutions are compatible with all Samsung smartphones running One UI 2.0.
Turn OFF Galaxy A51 by Holding Power Button
In the Samsung Galaxy A51 phone, if you press and hold the Power button for more than a few seconds, it will activate the Bixby virtual assistant, which was developed by Samsung.Some users are not happy with this change made by Samsung in the Galaxy A51 phone and would prefer to turn off the device by pressing the Power key instead of activating the Bixby.Swipe downward from the top of the screen to bring up the Notification Shade.
To do so, choose the Power icon, which can be found on the right side of the screen.
On the Side key settings screen, navigate over to thePress and holdsection and pick thePower off menu option.
Rather than waking up Bixby, if you hold down the Power key, a Power off menu will appear.Recommended Purchase– You can purchase the Samsung Galaxy A51 device from Amazon using the following link:Buy Samsung Galaxy A51 from AmazonWhich method are you going to prefer for turning off your Samsung Galaxy A51?Recommended Purchase– We’d love to hear from you in the comments section.Himachali is a mechanical engineer who enjoys snooker and whisky.
He is also a traveler and a website administrator.
How to turn off, restart or force restart Samsung Galaxy A51
1. How to do a hard reset on the Samsung A51 2nd step: How to switch off or restart the Samsung Galaxy A51 Nowadays, we use our phones on a daily basis since they include a significant portion of our lives, both personally and professionally. The information stored in them is extensive, as we use them to connect with our contacts not only through phone conversations, but also through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp and social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. As it is well known, the majority of phones are kept on 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so we rarely anticipate them to go down.
The trouble is that we might not be aware of how to go about it.
Problems that can be resolved by a forced restart
- Correct applications failures, thus preventing them from stopping or not functions correctly
Remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel in order to stay up to date! SUBSCRIBE
1.How to force Samsung A51 reset
It is possible that you will be using the phone and will be caught and will not answer. In these instances, you must do the following actions: Step 1: In order to force the mobile device to shut down and restart, we must do the following actions. Press and hold all of the buttons on your keyboard at the same time. During Step 2, you will be able to observe how the phone restarts and whether or not the various problems have been resolved. As a result of successfully conducting the aforementioned procedure, it will be noted that the Samsung Galaxy A40 will begin to resume after a few seconds.
2.How to turn off or restart Samsung Galaxy A51
You should follow the steps below if you just want to switch off or restart your phone the conventional manner.
- Starting the method requires you to press and hold the “Power” button for a few seconds while simultaneously pressing the volume down button.
- The choices “Shutdown” and “Restart” will display on the screen once you click on them. In this situation, choose the one that you are interested in
If our phone was displaying failures before we did this, we will be able to see how they have vanished, or at the very least how they should have vanished, once we have completed the process.
Safe mode: Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
Learn how to boot into safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G by utilizing the physical keys on the device.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode enables you to switch on your smartphone while disabling third-party applications. Then you’ll be able to quickly and simply delete any applications that could be causing a conflict or a software problem.
- Delete all data from the device
- After the model name screen appears on the screen, press and hold the Powerkey to continue. When the wordSAMSUNG shows on the screen, press and hold the Powerkey. Press and hold the Volume down key immediately after releasing the Power key
- Continue to hold down the Volume down key until the device has completed its restart. When the Safe mode icon shows in the bottom left corner of the screen, press and hold the Volume down key until it disappears. Now that you’re in Safe Mode, you may remove any applications that are creating problems.
Turn off safe mode
- Hold down the Powerkey while tapping the RestartRestart button. It is possible to continue regular operation when the device has restarted in standard mode.
Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515U) – Safe Mode
Safe Mode allows your phone to function normally while restricting the usage of third-party apps and services. Safe Mode is enabled by default. Putting your phone into Safe Mode and seeing if the problem(s) disappears indicates that the issue(s) is not related to your phone’s operating system. As a result, it’s more than likely coming from an app that has been downloaded into your smartphone.
How to enter Safe Mode
Your phone will only be able to access the essential applications that were pre-installed on it when it was shipped from the factory while in Safe Mode. 1. To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the power button until the Power off symbol displays. 2. Continue to press and hold the Power off symbol until the Safe Mode prompt comes on the screen. 3. Confirm your choice by selecting Safe Mode. The words “Safe Mode” should appear in the lower right/left corner of your screen after your device has been switched on.
How to troubleshoot apps
It is possible that the problem was created by a third-party app that was downloaded to your phone if the problem no longer occurs while in Safe Mode. 1. Disable any programs that were installed around the time the problem occurred. If you want further assistance, please see the App Troubleshooting lesson. To exit Safe Mode, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Select “Restart” from the drop-down menu. If you are not requested to restart your device, continue to keep the power button down until your device restarts on its own.
Still need help?
You may get advice from our community on how to safeguard your mobile device, including how to use the AT T Mobile Security software, or how to cope with unwanted advertisements and pop-up windows.
How to turn off or turn on your Samsung Galaxy A51?
You’ve just purchased a Samsung Galaxy A51 and have no idea how to switch it on or off for the life of you.
Throughout this post, we’ll go through how to switch off, or even start, your Android device.
How to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51?
Suppose you have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy A51 and are completely baffled as to how to operate it. How to switch off or even start your Android will be covered in depth in this post.
Depending on how old your phone is or if it has been dropped, the On / Off button on your Samsung Galaxy A51 may become inoperable. If the Power button on your Samsung Galaxy A51 does not function, here’s how to turn it off. Check out our post, which will explain how to replace the on/off button with a virtual on/off button.
How to start your Samsung Galaxy A51?
Everything is dependent on whether your phone is in standby mode or entirely turned off. If your Samsung Galaxy A51 is in standby mode, you must press the On / Off button or the home button for a brief period of time to activate it. To turn on your phone after it has been turned off, you must press and hold the on / off button for a few seconds. After that, your Samsung Galaxy A51 will vibrate and display the Samsung logo. You will be able to let off of the button at that point on. Your Samsung Galaxy A51 is about to begin its initialization process.
What to do if your android is blocked?
In the event that your phone becomes stuck on an application or while it is still in use, you will be able to forcibly restart the Samsung Galaxy A51. It was the subject of an article we authored. If you’re looking for more information on your Samsung Galaxy A51, we encourage you to go through the other pages in the category:Samsung Galaxy A51.
How to force shutdown of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
Whether you want to remain in touch with individuals around you, read multimedia material, handle your emails, or utilize your favorite programs, smartphones represent a significant advancement in technology. Having said that, these are still little computers, and like with any electrical item, they are susceptible to malfunction. bugs. You will need to know how to force shut down your Samsung Galaxy A51 if your smartphone stops functioning for any reason. Alternatively, you will be stuck on this screen until your battery is completely depleted.
In this context, we will first demonstrate how to force the termination of an application on your Samsung Galaxy A51, followed by an explanation of how to force the termination of the smartphone by performing a restart of a stuck Samsung Galaxy A51.
How to force stop the application of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
Before we show you how to force a Samsung Galaxy A51 to switch off, we’ll first show you how to force a program to stop running. In truth, the majority of the problems that impact your smartphone will be caused by a certain program. Because of this, it is not always required to power off your smartphone in order to resolve the issue; instead, a simple shutdown of the problematic blocked app may be sufficient to restore normal operation to your Samsung Galaxy A51.
If one of the programs on your Samsung Galaxy A51 becomes corrupted, you will most likely have a blocked screen and will be unable to use the touchpad on your screen. We’ll walk you through the process of forcing the shutdown of the program that’s causing you problems:
- To access the »Task Manager» on your Samsung Galaxy A51, press the touch key with the three little vertical lines that represents it on your device. To terminate an application, drag the thumbnail of the appropriate program upwards or hit »Close». In the case that it continues to be active in the background, there is an alternative approach
- Navigate to the “Parameters»of your Samsung Galaxy A51
- Choose the submenu »Applications» from the drop-down menu
- Locate and choose the bugging program from the list of options
- To begin, simply click on “«Force a halt»
How to force shutdown of a Samsung Galaxy A51?
If, however, you discover that your Samsung Galaxy A51 is truly blocked despite the first solutions suggested above and that you are forced to perform a forced shutdown of your Samsung Galaxy A51, the following section will explain how to get out of this situation and regain control of your smartphone. If you are the victim of a Samsung Galaxy A51 that does not respond to any of your manipulations (locking the screen, attempting to switch off the smartphone using the power button, going through the task manager, etc.), you are dealing with a serious software problem, and your entire operating system has crashed as a result of the problem.
It is the quickest and most convenient method of unlocking a smartphone.
Unfortunately, in the event of a freeze, it will be essential to apply the “rescue” process in order to force the smartphone to shut down completely.
When you see the logo of your smartphone show on the screen, you can press and hold the buttons until the operation is complete.
If you are experiencing issues with your physical buttons and are seeking for instructions on how to switch off a Samsung Galaxy A51 without pressing the Power button, we urge you to review our tutorial on how to do so.