- 1 How to Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- 2 How to Use the Samsung Phone Locator
- 3 How to Use Samsung Phone Locator to Secure Your Device
- 4 How to Manage Your Phone With Samsung Find My Mobile
- 5 How to Track a Samsung Phone
- 6 Contents
- 7 Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
- 8 Setup
- 9 Track
- 10 How to Find My Samsung Phone If Lost? (Step by Step)
- 11 Enable Samsung’s Find My Mobile Feature:
- 12 Steps to Track your Samsung phone if lost:
- 13 Do You Know How to Track a Samsung Phone? Check These 3 Easy Methods
- 14 Why and How to Track a Samsung Phone of Your Kid
- 15 Conclusion
- 16 4 Simple Ways to Tell What Samsung Galaxy You Have
- 17 Method 1: Via the settings menu
- 18 Method 2: Check the rear case
- 19 Method 4: Original receipt and packaging
- 20 Related Help
How to Use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Sign into FindMyMobile.Samsung.com by entering your phone number. If your phone is within reach, selectRing. SelectTrack Location to locate it from a distance. To keep your device safe, selectLock. If you like, you may create a PIN number and a message to be shown. SelectErase Data to entirely erase the contents of the phone
- Use the Retrieve Calls/Texts feature to retrieve your last 50 calls and messages from your lost phone.
The Samsung Find My Mobile phone locator locates your smartphone on a map and pinpoints its location. It functions in a similar way to the Google Find My Device and Apple Find My iPhone applications. Aside from that, the Samsung phone tracker maintains an eye on your phone till you return to recover it.
How to Use the Samsung Phone Locator
If you’ve never used the Samsung Find My Mobile service before, you’ll need to agree to the service’s Terms of Service before you can begin using it. If you haven’t done so already, click here to learn more. After a simple configuration, you will be able to locate the location of your phone. It is only possible to use Samsung Find My Mobile if your phone is turned on. Whether it’s turned off, check it occasionally to see if it’s been switched on by someone else. It will be necessary to turn to old-fashioned detective work if the battery is completely dead.
- Go toFindMyMobile.Samsung.com to get started. Find the Samsung online tool for tracing down a misplaced device on this page. Sign in if you haven’t used this tool before from the computer that you’re currently using and if you haven’t previously signed in. If you’ve previously used the service from the computer you’re now using and are logged in, it will immediately display the location of your phone
How to Use Samsung Phone Locator to Secure Your Device
Take a minute to ensure that your phone is kept somewhere relatively safe until you can go back to it, and then proceed with care. Many things can be done with it, including putting it in power saving mode, backing up its contents, and locking it.
- Lock the remote management menu by selectingLock in the remote management menu. This message informs you that while your phone is not presently locked, you may now lock it and display emergency contact information on the screen, suspend biometrics, disable Samsung Pay, and prevent anybody from turning off your device. SelectNext
- You have the option of creating a PIN that will allow you to unlock your phone once it is returned to you. Also available is the ability to put a message that will show on the lock screen of your misplaced phone. If you’d like, you may include a phone number where you can be reached in the event that someone else discovers the device before you do. If you’re afraid that you won’t be able to recover your device before someone else does, you should delete all of the data stored on it immediately. SelectErase Data, then Factory Data Reset from the drop-down menu. If you use Samsung Pay, you may wish to clear your Samsung Pay data
- However, this is optional.
How to Manage Your Phone With Samsung Find My Mobile
You also have alternatives for controlling the functionality of your gadget while it is not under your direct control. For example, if you’re worried about missing critical communications while your Galaxy phone is missing, you can check your recent calls and messages from the computer you’re using to track down the phone. Increasing the battery life allows you to ring the phone when you’re close to it, which helps you find your phone more quickly.
- SelectRetrieve Calls/Messages
- The next screen provides an explanation of how this function operates. Select Retrieve to have your last 50 calls and texts returned to you. If you wait a minute, the program will display a list of everyone who has lately phoned or messaged you
- Samsung The battery level of your phone is displayed in the remote administration options menu by Find My Mobile when you open the app. If the battery is running low and you believe it will shut off before you can recover it, you can remotely prolong its battery life. To make advantage of this function, selectExtend Battery Life, then selectExtend.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to Track a Samsung Phone
Have you misplaced your Samsung mobile phone and are attempting to recover it despite all odds? If anything like this had happened some years ago, it would have been difficult to locate your cell phone. However, nowadays, there are a variety of options for locating your misplaced Samsung cellphone. It’s possible that you’ll wish to track out the location of someone else’s Samsung phone. In many cases, this is done to guarantee that one’s children are in a safe environment, to ensure that one’s spouse is not being cheated on, and to ensure that one’s employees are not going outside of their workplace during working hours, among other reasons.
Of course, the free approaches that we are going to propose have their own set of constraints, which will be discussed further in the next section.
- Find My Device may be used to locate a Samsung phone belonging to someone else. Find My Mobile allows you to retrieve Samsung data. Track the location of a phone by using the target’s telephone number
- KidsGuard Pro for Android – Phone Tracking App allows you to track your Samsung phone.
Find Someone’s Samsung Phone Using Find My Device
A service called Find My Device is accessible for any Android device, including Samsung smartphones. This function can only be used if the Find My Device app on your Samsung phone has been given permission to view your location. For more information on how to monitor a Samsung phone remotely using Find My Device, please see the procedures listed below. Before attempting to locate a phone using this approach, you must first ensure that the phone you are looking for has the location feature switched on and that you have the Google account associated with the target phone in your memory.
If you are unsure about any of these two requirements, I recommend that you utilize Methods 3 or 4 in this article instead.
- Step 1: From any Android device, browse to the following address: The second step is to log in with the credentials of the account that is currently logged in on your Samsung phone. Choosing the Samsung phone from the list of devices associated with the same account is the third step. Step 4: If you have previously enabled the location feature on your Samsung phone, you will be able to view its current location on a map at this point.
This video demonstrates how simple it is to locate your Samsung smartphone or the location of another person’s Samsung device using the Find My Device feature.
Retrieve Samsung Data via Find My Mobile
Samsung provides a built-in function called Find My Mobile that allows you to simply determine the position of your phone. It is available only on Samsung devices. This function assists a user in locating their phone in the event that it is misplaced or stolen. In order for this feature to function, the Find My Mobile feature on your phone must be enabled. If you have previously completed this step, you may proceed to the next step to learn how to track a Samsung Galaxy phone using Find My Mobile.
You have the option to pick the path that best suits your needs.
- Step 1: Go to any Samsung store and visit
- The second step is to sign in with the login credentials of the account that is currently active on the lost or stolen Samsung phone. Step 3: From the list of available devices, select the Samsung phone to which you desire to gain access. Step 4: The location of the selected phone will be displayed on a map at this point. Step 5:
Along with the ability to locate the phone, you can also lock it, make it ring loudly, delete all the data on it, unlock the phone, and retrieve the text messages and call records stored on the Samsung phone using the Samsung Phone Manager. This approach, like the last one, would only work if you had already switched on the location feature on your Samsung phone before attempting it.
Track Phone’s Location by Target’s Telephone Number
Due to the fact that both of the aforementioned ways rely on the target’s Samsung phone’s location being enabled, you will need to look into additional possibilities for tracking the position of the target’s Samsung phone. Using the phone number of the target phone, you may even determine the position of the phone. With the input of a Samsung phone number, several web portals provide the service of determining its position. To get started, all you have to do is input your phone number and press enter.
Although this procedure is simple, it is not particularly accurate.
Furthermore, some of these web portals are scammers, and they utilize this method to obtain your information and exploit it in an unethical manner.
Track Samsung Phone UsingKidsGuard Pro for Android
Because of this, as you may have noticed above, the approaches outlined before are not helpful in all likely cases. If you want to get beyond the limits of the methods described above, you can utilize KidsGuard Pro instead of them. This software has a number of useful capabilities, including the ability to track the position of another person’s phone. Features
- Track the real-time location of the target’s device
- Pinpoint the location of the target’s device on a map
- Geofencing allows you to create virtual limits. Access the location history of your phone
- Recognize the timestamp for every place
- It takes less than 3 minutes to install on the target device and remains undetectable. This feature provides a precise real-time position of the target device and allows for remote location tracking. Each and every one of the target device’s location information is updated in real time
Following your understanding of the fundamental functionalities of KidsGuard Pro for Android, why not clickdemotry it out for yourself? I am confident that you will discover many more great capabilities in this tool.
Steps to track Samsung phone using KidsGuard Pro
Learn how to track the position of a Samsung phone using KidsGuard Pro by following the instructions outlined below. Step 1: Sign up for a KidsGuard Pro account with your valid email address and choose a package that suits your needs. Step 2: Make all of the necessary adjustments to the target phone’s settings and then install the app on the phone. The website’s instructions will walk you through the process of concealing the application on the target phone. 3. Log in to KidsGuard Pro’s online dashboard using any other device and pick Position from the options accessible on the left.
Are you still unsure about how to go about installing it?
If you follow these three basic steps, you can simply track the location of a Samsung phone using theKidsGuard Proapplication. You just have to install it once, and you won’t have to worry about losing your phone, and you may be able to ensure the safety of your child when traveling.
Is it feasible to trace the location of a Samsung smartphone? If you ever find yourself in a position where you need to track the location of your phone or the location of someone else’s phone, you may utilize the methods listed above to accomplish your goal successfully. If you want to follow the position of the target phone as accurately and efficiently as possible, KidsGuard Pro is the finest option out of all of the ways listed above. In addition to enhanced location tracking capabilities, this is a highly recommended app.
Please keep in mind that certain outbound links may include affiliate tracking tags, and AndroidGuys may get income if you make a purchase through one of these links.
As an Amazon Associate, we receive a commission on qualifying purchases made via our links.
Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
Now imagine that you’ve just misplaced your brand-newSamsung Galaxyphone. It’s all right! You’re in good shape. Samsung’sFind My Mobile tool is available to assist you. Free, and if you signed into your Samsung account when you first set up the phone, it’s already configured for you to use the service. Let’s say you still have your phone in your possession. As an alternative to waiting for something bad to happen, spend a few minutes right now to check that Find My Mobile is active and configured on your Galaxy phone or tablet.
Please keep in mind that not all wireless providers are compatible with Find My Mobile.
It’s possible that it’s already been installed.
Photographs courtesy of Jason Cipriani/CNET As previously said, if you signed into your Samsung account during initial setup, the chances are that Find My Mobile is already enabled. In the Settings app, look for Find My Mobile to see whether your device has been located. Alternatively, you may go toSettingsLock Screen and SecurityFind My Mobile and enter your phone’s information. Sign into your Samsung account if requested to do so in order to enable the function. I recommend that you enable all of the settings linked with the functionality as well.
Google’s location service delivers more precise location information, which is critical when trying to locate a misplaced smartphone. If the device’s battery is running low, Report Last Position will monitor it and send its last known location just before it loses power.
Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot. When it comes to tracking down a misplaced cellphone, Samsung does not have an app that can be used on another phone. Instead, you may go to findmymobile.samsung.com using any mobile or desktop browser of your choice. Once you’ve arrived, log into your account and choose the gadget you’re interested in. If it is switched on, you will be able to view its current location as well as the remaining battery %. A popup will also present a list of activities to perform on the misplaced device, such as:
- Ring, lock, erase data, back up, retrieve calls and texts, unlock, extend battery life, and set a guardian are all possible actions.
The majority of them are self-explanatory in nature. There are a number of them that deserve a little more explanation. For example, retrieving calls and messages will sync with your phone and display the past 50 calls and messages you’ve received, along with their associated phone numbers. The choice to extend the battery life will provide you the ability to keep track of it for a longer period of time. In addition, the Set Guardian option enables you to nominate a friend or family member as someone who will be authorized to log into Find My Mobile on your behalf in order to track or control your mobile device.
How to Find My Samsung Phone If Lost? (Step by Step)
If you possess a Samsung phone and are concerned about losing it, or if you have accidentally misplaced it, this tutorial will assist you in locating your device. Technology is pricey, yet it is amazing because it benefits you in so many ways. For those who have invested in a Samsung smartphone, however, you may be concerned about losing track of it and allowing your priceless device to slip through the cracks of your defenses. However, you no longer have to be concerned because Samsung phones have the capability of locating your mobile phone if it has been misplaced.
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the many options you have for locating your Samsung Phone.
Enable Samsung’s Find My Mobile Feature:
If you want to safeguard your Samsung phone or tablet from being stolen, you must make sure that the Find My Mobile feature is active on your device. Go to Settings > Biometrics and security, and then click on that option to complete the process. Once you’ve reached the Biometrics and security section of the Settings menu, you’ll need to press on the Find My Mobile settings button to access them. Make sure that all of the options in the Find My Mobile settings are enabled in order to take full use of the service’s capabilities.
These capabilities are essential if you want to track down your phone in the event that it is misplaced.
It will also provide you with the ability to engage the battery saving feature.
The remote unlock feature allows you to access your phone from a distance, and the send last location feature allows you to recover the location information before the phone’s battery runs out.
Steps to Track your Samsung phone if lost:
In the event that you misplace your Samsung phone, you will need to switch to another smartphone or the browser on your computer. In order to locate the gadget that you have misplaced, you will need to log into your account and search for it. If your phone is switched on, the current location of your phone will be displayed once you have logged in. You will also be able to see the current battery state of your phone, and you will have the following choices for protecting your device:
- To make your phone ring for one minute at maximum volume, press the ring button. This will disable your phone’s ability to communicate. Track your location: Your phone’s location is updated every 15 minutes. To entirely wipe private information, use the term “erase data.” Backup: To make a copy of important information for future reference. The following commands will allow you to retrieve recent calls and texts from your lost Samsung device: Unlock: To unlock your phone from a distance. Battery life will be extended as a result of this setting, which will allow power saving mode. Make someone your phone’s guardian: This will allow a family member or friend who has been selected to have access to your phone on your behalf.
The Bottom line…
Samsung phones are, without a question, remarkable, but it is the features that allow them to be so widely used. The Samsung Find My Mobile function is an absolute must-have in today’s world where cellphones are so easily misplaced, and the best thing is that the tool is completely free to use. There are a plethora of other applications available online that charge you to locate your phone, but they are not worth your time. When it comes to protecting your phone from becoming misplaced, be safe and make the proper option by selecting Samsung’s Find My Mobile function over all others.
- In order to ensure that you can use the function without difficulty, we have created a step-by-step instruction.
- Also, please leave a comment below to let us know how this information was helpful to you.
- Javeria Salam is a model and actress.
- I am the young lady in charge of creating epic articles that will not only be beneficial to the blog’s visitors but will also be beneficial to the blog’s creators and editors.
Do You Know How to Track a Samsung Phone? Check These 3 Easy Methods
Did you know that Samsung is the world leader in digital technology, notably in terms of the number of mobile phones expected to be sold by the end of the decade? The corporation sold around 112.5 million devices to end-users in the first two quarters of the year. As a result, it’s no surprise that your children use their Samsung phones to socialize at all hours of the day and night. Despite the fact that mobile technology have brought convenience to people’s lives, these gadgets have also become a source of considerable risk.
Why and How to Track a Samsung Phone of Your Kid
Was it ever brought to your attention that Samsung is the world leader in digital technology, and that it will sell the biggest number of mobile phones in the year 2020? The corporation sold around 112.5 million devices to end customers in the first two quarters of the year. As a result, it’s no surprise that your children use their Samsung phones to communicate with one another at all hours of the day.
People’s lives have been made more comfortable by mobile technology; nonetheless, these gadgets have also become a source of considerable risk. On a daily basis, thousands of children deal with cyberbullying, covert death gangs, perilous challenges, and internet predators.
1. How to Track a Samsung Phone Remotely with mSpy
As a result, you now understand how to locate a Samsung smartphone utilizing phone tracking services provided by Samsung and Google. However, keep in mind that having your child’s account details is required for both approaches. Sometimes, though, this is not an option, particularly if your child is the secretive kind. If, on the other hand, you consider utilizing a parental control program, such as mSpy, you won’t have to be concerned about accessing your child’s personal account on the internet.
A variety of valuable monitoring options are available depending on the mSpy membership type that you choose, including the following:
- Calls are being monitored both incoming and outgoing
- Viewing text messages that have been received, sent, and deleted
- Keeping an eye on Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, Kik, and other social media applications
- Examining the media files that have been delivered and received
- Viewing the history of your browser sessions and bookmarks Seeing events on a calendar and making notes on them
To begin monitoring your child’s phone, you only need to follow a few basic steps:
- Go to TomSpy.com and choose a membership plan
- Sign up for a free account with your relevant email address. Follow the installation instructions that have been provided to your email address. Log into your mSpy Control Panel and choose the monitored device to be tracked. Start keeping an eye on things.
If you have any problems concerning mSpy installation or how to use the software, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff. Additionally, if you want remote assistance with the installation of the program, you might consider purchasing mAssistance.
2. Find My Mobile for Samsung
If your child has a Samsung and you need to track out their whereabouts, you may utilize an unique tool designed just for Samsung customers. Find My Mobile is a service that lets you find a phone and protect the data on it in the event that it is stolen. Furthermore, you may utilize the service to unlock your phone from a remote location. Before utilizing the service, make sure that the data backup feature on the targetSamsung device has been enabled on the device. For peace of mind that your child has switched it on, access their phone and go toSettings, tapLock Screen & Security, then clickFind My Mobile to see if they have done so.
You should follow these instructions if you need to locate your child’s Samsung phone:
- Open your browser and navigate to the following URL: Find My Mobile
- Access your child’s Samsung account by signing in with your own. Choose the appropriate device from the drop-down menu
- Wait for the system to load the phone’s current location before proceeding. If nothing happens, this indicates that the phone has been switched off. When the phone is turned on, you can see the current position as well as the battery level.
In addition to tracking down your child’s whereabouts, Find My Mobile gives you the ability to lock and unlock the device from a distance, wipe and back up the data, and retrieve missed calls and text messages from the device. The list of available interactions is determined by the type of Samsung phone that your child is using.
3. Find My Device for Android
Despite the fact that the vast majority of smartphone users use Samsung phones that run on Android, there are instances in which a device operates on a different operating system. You should bear in mind that the Find My Handset service is only available for Android smartphones if you wish to search down a Samsung device utilizing it. In order to begin monitoring a Samsung phone using this approach, do the following steps:
- Open your browser and navigate to the Find My Device page as follows: Connect to an individual’s Google account or provide the email address and password that were used to register the monitored phone. Select the appropriate device from the drop-down menu
- Begin tracing down the place
Keep in mind that the Samsung phone you’re targeting should be turned on. If you do not do so, you will not be able to view any location information.
In conclusion, there are three effective and legal ways to monitor your child’s device and, in the event that your Galaxy phone is lost or stolen, to track down and locate it. MSpy, on the other hand, comes highly recommended if you want a slew of useful monitoring capabilities in your parenting toolbox. Because the app operates in stealth mode, it is unlikely that your child will become aware of its presence. Even if they do, you will be notified immediately and will be able to quickly reinstall it.
Carla L. Hirsch is a writer, editor, and journalist who lives in New York City. She has worked as a staff writer for numerous journals in the United States for the last five years. However, she eventually made the decision to devote her life to traveling and freelance writing.
4 Simple Ways to Tell What Samsung Galaxy You Have
Is it necessary to figure out which Samsung phone you own? Here are four simple methods for determining this.
To check your Samsung phone’s settings, go to SETTINGSABOUT PHONE and select:
- Model name, model number, serial number, IMEI number, and hardware version are all required.
To find out the status of your SIM card, go to SETTINGSABOUT PHONEESTATUS INFORMATIONSIM CARD STATUS. It will display information such as the following:
- Service provider networks (Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile, among others)
- Voice and data network types (5G and LTE networks, among others)
- Signal strength
To see how much storage space you have available, go to SETTINGSBATTERY AND DEVICE CARESTORAGE. It will display the following information: When looking up your Android version and other information, go to SETTINGSABOUTPHONESOFTWARE INFORMATION in your phone’s settings menu. Depending on the Samsung model, the method may differ significantly. You can search for phrases such as “about phone,” “storage,” and “carrier” in the SETTINGS menu if you are unable to locate the information you want in the ABOUT menu.
Method 2: Check the rear case
The model number of Samsung phones is printed on the back of the device. It may be found at the following address: Of course, this will not provide you with the identity of your phone. If your phone won’t turn on and you are unable to access the settings menu, try Methods 3 or 4 and refer to the table at the conclusion of this article for more assistance. If you have an older model that has a detachable battery, you will discover identifying labels in the battery compartment that will help you identify it.
When you remove the battery, you should be able to view the label that contains the model number of your phone.
Ready to upgrade? Many phones are worth $100+. Find the value of your phone.
If you have registered your phone with your Samsung account, you may log in and select My Products to obtain the following information: You may also get identifying information on your carrier’s website by logging into your account. When using Verizon, for example, you may select Manage Device to see the device’s model name, storage capacity, and IMEI number.
Method 4: Original receipt and packaging
The next step in identifying your Samsung phone is to look for the original receipt and packing, which will often contain the model name and number of the phone. For the sake of illustration, below are some model numbers for popular and recent Samsung smartphones. If your phone isn’t mentioned, try looking for it on a website such as GSM Arena or Wikipedia, which both keep a list of all Samsung phone model numbers that have been released to this day.
|SM-F926B||Galaxy Z Fold3||2021|
|SM-F711B||Galaxy Z Flip3||2021|
|SM-G780||Galaxy S20 FE(LTE)||2020|
|SM-G781||Galaxy S20 FE(5G)||2020|
|SM-N980||Galaxy Note20 (LTE)||2020|
|SM-N981||Galaxy Note20 (5G)||2020|
|SM-N985||Galaxy Note20 Ultra (LTE)||2020|
|SM-N986||Galaxy Note20 Ultra (5G)||2020|
|SM-F916B||Galaxy Z Fold2 5G||2020|
|SM-F707||Galaxy Z Flip5G||2020|
|SM-F700||Galaxy Z Flip||2020|
|SM-N770F||Galaxy Note10 Lite||2020|
|SM-N970||Galaxy Note10 (LTE)||2019|
|SM-N971||Galaxy Note10 (5G)||2019|
|SM-975F||Galaxy Note10+ (LTE)||2019|
|SM-N976||Galaxy Note10+ (5G)||2019|
|SM-N960||Galaxy Note 9||2018|
|SM-N950||Galaxy Note 8||2017|